Über MailTag

Chrome-Erweiterung für E-Mail-Verfolgung, Planung und automatische Nachverfolgung, um den Umsatz zu steigern.

Erfahre mehr über MailTag

Aidan C.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2019

"An excellent (hidden) weapon"

Kommentare: Easy to set up, easy to use, constantly working away for me in the background providing invaluable information to help my sales and operations.

Vorteile: Mailtag, first and foremost, does what it's supposed to do: tells you when people have opened your mail. For me, as a business owner (and effectively our lead salesperson) that's an invaluable asset – a hidden weapon that so many aren't even aware of. This is easy to set up, safe to run, and gives me amazing additional insight about buyer habits. It also lets me follow up at opportune moments (or, on my more distracted days, reply to someone I'd forgotten about JUST before they send me a follow-up or reminder email... though the less said about that, the better!)

Nachteile: It's well documented that this product has had issues in the past – but now that it's under new ownership, these seem to have been put to bed. As it's not connected to any CRM system, it's not quite as well positioned to drive growth in other areas of the business. This will be easily remedied, I'm sure.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Bryce C.
Ops Coordinator
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2019

"Good Service but Lacking in Value"

Kommentare: The service was fine for the first few months and provided value but now that Gmail has introduced email scheduling as a built in service, Mailtag seems to me to lose the value I was willing to pay the list price for.

Vorteile: The service is easy to use and very user friendly. It integrates well with the Gmail interface and provides good options for notifications. It is able to integrate with a CRM or like service through the BCC method.

Nachteile: The price for me seems to be on the steep side especially in regards to the services that are offered. Now that Gmail allows for scheduling of emails directly through it's own service, the value of this product drops. You now receive the ability to track email opens, attachment clicks, and the CRM or like service integration, but for the me the real value was the ability to schedule emails and that now becomes free through Gmail directly.
Also, you need to pay for a subscription for each Gmail instead of being able to use the service on multiple accounts and I was not able to find a tiered price based on number of accounts where additional accounts would be able to receive the service at a cheaper price.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Jason D.
Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2019

"Good concept but has some kinks."

Kommentare: Good concept, just needs some tweaks.

Vorteile: When using a service like gmail, yahoo, etc. “Read receipts” are nearly impossible. Being in real estate, it is imperative for us to know when an email is opened and/or a link is clicked within the email. It helps to keep us organized and our clients/partners accountable.

Nachteile: It has some glitches. Our real estate team shares an email and organization is key so items are not missed. This means missed money and opportunities. When moving emails to organized folders within Gmail, MailTag incorrectly sends a notification that the email was opened by the recipient. So the data is not usuable by our firm. Therefore it defeats the whole purpose of having this service. If that could be worked out, it’s a great product that I would continue to use.

• Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Derek B.
Director of Business Development
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Much Improved"

Kommentare: It is helpful for me to call prospective Clients when they open my emails, and allows me to know when they have read a message in order to follow up appropriately.

Vorteile: It's not secret that there have been initial frustrations with the technology, but everything has improved under the new ownership. They are very responsive and I will continue to invest in the technology.

Nachteile: I originally had connectivity issues, where the software would stop tracking, but those have since been resolved.

Autumn P.
Cashier
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2020

"Very helpful program"

Kommentare: I use mailtag for my personal use as I chat with co-workers and need
to know if my mail has been received or not.Getting an alert when someone opens my mail is wonderful!
Such a useful tool.

Vorteile: love being able to see when people read my mail.
love that they notify me when someone opens them.
easy to use.

Nachteile: takes a while for customer service to respond.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Kyle W.
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2019

"Cannot Cancel, No Customer Support"

Kommentare: They NEVER REPLY. What's worse is they do not have an option on their website to unsubscribe. The only way is to file a dispute with your bank and go through that. How can ANY company treat the people that keep them in business in such a way. I was truly shocked by their lack of response, especially when they leave no way to cancel whatsoever. They are Hostage taking criminals. Nothing more.

Vorteile: Worked for a few months then stopped tracking the email sends.

Nachteile: Extension stopped working. Reached out to customer support about 10 times, with emails to prove it. They NEVER REPLY. What's worse is they do not have an option on their website to unsubscribe. The only way is to file a dispute with your bank and go through that. How can ANY company treat the people that keep them in business in such a way. I was truly shocked by their lack of response, especially when they leave no way to cancel whatsoever. They are Hostage taking criminals. Nothing more.

Hi Kyle,

We acquired MailTag 2 weeks ago and we are reaching out to all users to make sure they've been given a voice regarding any issues they've had. The technical issues have all been resolved and we reply to all customer inquiries quickly.

• Bewertet am 27.4.2019
Tom K.
Lawyer / Owner
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2019

"Cannot recommend"

Kommentare: Unfortunately, this is a promising product that quit working without reason. I contacted customer support on multiple occasions and did not receive a response.

Vorteile: Ease of use and notifications regarding reading of emails.

Nachteile: No customer support. Product stopped working without reason.

Hi Tom,

• Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Andrew J.
Assistant Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Exactly what I need"

Kommentare: Great product, great value.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use and how my data is collected.
Value for price.

Nachteile: As of right now, there’s nothing that I don’t like.

Pranam K.
Project Manager - Retail Quality Engineering @ Apple
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2018

"Nice software"

Vorteile: The features like snooze a reply
Scheduling emails for a later time
Organizing emails with custom tags

Nachteile: Search is super slow
Doesn’t work with high volume of the email

Hi Pranam,

Thank you for the positive review!

• Bewertet am 29.9.2018
Volunteer editor
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2019

"MailTag"

Kommentare: It was a sweet bitter experience, but it improved my mailing experience

Vorteile: The dashboard has a great view, it enables me to view all of my read & unread emails)

Nachteile: The customer service is poor, I tried to cancel my subscription. But there was no reply

Hi There,

Would love to get you back on the platform and make sure that your experience is top notch!

• Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Ron elius S.
Freelance Copywriter for Food and Beverage Companies
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2018

"MailTag is a very useful Software when it comes to Email Tracking. It works seamlessly in my case."

Vorteile: MailTag has a FREE Feature, that feature alone is a BONUS point for me.
If you're asking yourself if this Software is right for you, MailTag got you covered, you can always try their Free Service and if it's not right for you, well you don't really need a cancellation plan because it's already FREE.
Testing their Free Service works out really well. For instance, if you're a Marketer or a Salesperson or any kind of Job that needs to send Emails to your Prospects or Customers, the moment you send your Email can worry you! Because you don't know if your Prospects or Customers open your Email. MailTag has these powerful features that will solve your problem at FREE Plan:
1. Unlimited Email Tracking - Awesome feature. Never worry about if your Prospects or Customers open your Email.
2. Real-time desktop push notifications - Whenever your Prospects or Customers opens your Email, MailTag will send you in a Real-time notification. Nice relief!
3. Link-click Tracking - CTR is very important to measure because when your Emails has certain CTAs chances are they are converting. MailTag can track these important details.
4. 3 Ping Sequences for the Free Service - Your Prospects or Customers did not Open your Email? You can always schedule a Follow-Up Sequence with MailTag, in that way Business Relationship is always Fresh!
5. Paid Plan is very affordable!
6. And Many more Awesome Features for Email Tracking.

Nachteile: The Cons for MailTag is you cannot review the Emails that you've Sent and the Open Rates for the previous month. But MailTag covers these metrics on their affordable Paid Plans.

von MailTag an 2.8.2019

Ron- thank you for the great review! Please reach out to us if we can do anything else for you.

Ben@mailtag.io

• Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Madison B.
account executive
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2019

"DO NOT PURCHASE"

Kommentare: Horrible, worst mail tracking program ever. Unresponsive, inconsistent.

Vorteile: During the short period of time Mailtag was functioning properly it was useful in notifying me when people had opened my emials, but eventually it started sending me false notifications when I would open sent emails.

Nachteile: ZERO customer support. Had issues for 2 months, reached out 10 times, literally nobody got back to me.Finally I emailed someone whom I received an introductory email from upon purchasing. He replied and said he was sorry for my troubles and that he would make sure I was refunded and my subscription was cancelled. I waited a couple weeks and nothing happened, I reached out 4 more times before realizing a month later I was being completely ignored. Not only was Mailtag not working for 2 months, but I had no way to cancel it. Now I am having to file a dispute with my bank to get rid of it and the charges. DO NOT BUY THIS SCAM.

Hi Madison,

• Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Tom G.
Managing Director
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2019

"Great Value for the service provided"

Vorteile: Easy to use and reliable product. Easy to install

Nachteile: Past issues are fixed. The pings were not easy to apply.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Heather H.
sales
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2019

"Very easy to use"

Vorteile: My fav mailtracking software that i've used so far. Very consistent, shows what time they opened, how many times, and like I said the most accurate one I've used.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't love is the price point, a little higher than the others I've used.

von MailTag an 2.8.2019

Thank you for the great review, Heather!

• Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Wakas M.
Ceo
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Amazing "

Vorteile: I am a big fan of mailtag and have used it for various emails I send out to clients. The best option is when I can see my receiver reading the message and the automated routine.

Nachteile: well I have nothing bad to say about mailtag as yet.

Felix J.
Growth
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2018

"Tool is good but not able to unsubscribe pro"

Kommentare: Nice

Vorteile: It works as it says and I was able to get lot of reply to mail

Nachteile: Customer support stinks. No response to any of support mails. I was charged for pro, every month even though I requested for cancellations. No response from team whatsoever

Hi Felix,

Thanks for the positive review!

I did see your note about poor customer service and wanted to let you know what we acquired MailTag 2 weeks ago and we are reaching out to all users to make sure they've been given a voice regarding any issues they've had. The technical issues have all been resolved and we reply to all customer inquiries quickly.

• Bewertet am 22.12.2018
Vice President of Sales
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"Best email tracking service out there"

Vorteile: Easy to use. Syncs with gmail. Dashboard biew.

Nachteile: Nothing for mobile devices yet. Was buggy under the previous owner but looks like it's been fixed with new ownership.

Josh G.
Partner
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2019

"MailTag has really let me down here"

Vorteile: see when people have read emails, but other features don't work

Nachteile: The CEO was very responsive at the beginning when I was enquiring as to why my follow ups wouldn't work with the email address I wanted them to work on (it was an alias). He said they were working on the issue and it would be fixed by the end of November. Its now February, he hasn't responded to my emails in 2 months (ironically, this is what i wanted the follow ups for, people like him). No fixes have been put in place. I shouldn't have moved from mailtrack because this was the only feature I wanted and had already paid for YEARS on mailtrack which I hadn't used. What a waste of money and what a let down by Mailtag

Hi Josh,

• Bewertet am 4.2.2019
George K.
Co-founder
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2019

"It's a scam"

Kommentare: Not the only person with this experience: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/mailtag-io-1/reviews

Vorteile: > Offered me a cheap price initially, which lured me in

Nachteile: It's a scam. They started charging my card and didn't allow cancellation. I contacted them multiple times and there was no response. Had to report fraud case to my bank + replace card.

Hi George,