Über OptinMonster

Leistungsfähige Lead-Generation-Software für Marketingagenturen, Blogger, eCommerce-Websites und jedes kleine Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über OptinMonster

It really helps when capturing opt-ins and is customizable. It has really helped any company I've worked with reduce abandoned carts and increase sale conversions.

Bewertungen zu OptinMonster

OptinMonster hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 74 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OptinMonster bereits verwendet?

jason
jason
internet marketer in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OptinMonster Review-2022

Kommentare: A nice & beginner-friendly tool for lead generation.

With the perplexing optin forms, Optin monster provides, it's easy to persuade subscribers to join the list which in the future can be monetized. For users like myself, the split-testing feature is very important as I get to figure out what is best for my forms. It's a great portal for my future endeavors. It's easy to use and supports most 3rd party integrations. Although they do not offer free plans, however, they have affordable pricing options starting from as low as $9 per month with intrusive features included( card abandonment forms, exit-intent popups, list segmentation just to name a few). This will provide quality proceeds depending on your marketing skills and the size of your business. As a newbie, they even offer expert courses and other forms of assistance to avail yourself of your success experience. There is no crash to this if you ask. OptinMonster is worth trying, however, they offer a 14-days refund policy, unlike their competitors. You can try it at no risk.

the customer support service is not fast. They respond to open time within days and that's not evident to me. Should improve on it and that's why I rated a 2 stars.

Jacob
Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

What it's designed to do, it does extremely well.

Kommentare: Thoroughly enjoyed using this while we did. Truly only moved on to consolidate features and found a more expensive one that combined about 3 softwares we'd been previously using separately.

Insanely easy-to-use tool for exit pop-ups primarily. the detailed logic of when certain pop-ups appear is very effective and easy for anyone to build. Design builder was also simple, templates worked great. We had some very high conversion rates on several of ours for a long time. A/B testing is also great.

We ended up moving on from it for one reason: multi-step forms. What optin monster does well, it is great for. But in our case, we needed forms with multi-step logic and more flexibility as far as embedding static forms/pages. So after years of using optinmonster plus other tools we found one that combined it all and chose that.

Mitch
Mitch
Owner in Australien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Regrettably moved here and not that impressed so far

Kommentare: Incredibly frustrating so far. Instead of more features they need to focus on making the bare basics easier to use. If we weren't using a referral software that required us to use optinmonster I never would have changed, or when i did change i would have refunded immediately.

I liked that there were many more features that were available to use

Many things. The biggest one is that it blows my mind the forms are not very mobile responsive. Most of everyones traffic is mobile, yet they recommend you create a form for your website plus a different one for mobile. So it takes double the work to set anything up. Secondly, the forms they use are blocked by browsers like Brave and Tor, which means constant support enquiries to deal with. I tried asking optinmonster support team for help on this. That was 4 days ago. Still no reply. Now it is the weekend and that means we are going to continue to have this issue another 2-3 days.

Justiz, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Perfect tool for great results

easy installation, good prices, great support

that i didn't find it earlier so everything would've been easy

Kristen
Kristen
Society Curator in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A bit limited for non-paying users, but better than most

Kommentare: We've been using OptinMonster for a very short period of time - perhaps a week - but so far it's worked well. I'm not rating them on their ability to convert visitors, because that's more our responsibility as the business, but the software itself works really well. As I mentioned above, there is a bit of a learning curve, and be prepared to hit the "undo" button several times during your first template build, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to put together a call to action for whatever you need!

I like the variety of options available with the software, from the various templates to the customizable options, and so far it's worked seamlessly with my WordPress site. Once you get the hang of how their software works, it's fairly easy to knock out a great-looking "call to action" for your website, with easy to understand analytics and seamless integration.

Because we're using the free trial, we are a bit limited in what we can do. And, for a small business like ours, the monthly cost for the "Pro" option is just too high. The software itself takes some getting used to, especially if you're building something from scratch, and their system can be a bit slow at times when customizing your call to action.

Internet, Selbstständig

Powerful lead generation

Kommentare: I like the functionality of OptinMonster, and the results have definitely been good. It's not my favorite tool to use because it can be a little difficult, but that goes along with all of the options that it gives you.

Optinmonster provides plenty of different types of forms and ways to capture email addresses. There are more options than just about any competitor.

Because of all the Options, I find OptinMonster to be a bit confusing at times. I often have trouble customizing a display or getting it to display exactly when and where I want it.

Bao
Web Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for A/B test and performance tracking

Kommentare: Design popups and iterate based on AB testing performances. It gets the job done, but very time consuming. at times.

The AB testing capabilities of this product are top-notch. It provides a user-friendly interface that makes it incredibly easy to set up and run experiments without any technical hassle. One standout feature that I particularly enjoyed is the drag and drop functionality. It allows you to create and customize designs without any coding knowledge. This feature is incredibly convenient and significantly speeds up the design process.Great library of designs. It offers a wide range of professionally crafted templates and elements that cater to various industries and design styles.

The product is geared towards users with a solid technical background. I found myself spending more time than anticipated trying to locate specific features or elements, which slowed down my workflow.

Julieanna
Julieanna
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

OptinMonster Bait and Switch

Kommentare: OptinMonster sold me lifetime access (when it was new), to their platform back in 2014. In 2015, they transitioned to SaaS and I was welcomed. In 2021, I was contacted out of the blue and told that unless I wanted to pay the very low cost of $1,430/year, I would lose access to my service. Unfortunately, this is indeed, what happened. You can read about my experience here:[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. At best, this company has horrible business practices. Buyer beware and be sure to search "Optinmonster and BBB" as well as go to ripoffreport.com.

Thought it was a lifetime purchase, so was really happy with this purchase for 7 years.

It was somewhat difficult during the transition from plugin to SaaS,--and, of course, what I disliked the most was that OptinMonster turned out to be a "bait and switch" scam,--offering a lifetime subscription when they were "new," and then revoking access to their platform when I did not purchase another subscription to something I already had purchased a lifetime subscription to.

Niraj
Niraj
Admin in Indien

Easy to Use Popup

Its Easy to capture a Lead with this functionality of popup Form Builder

Pricing can be on little lower side, also little support must improve

Lucas
Lucas
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fake Reviews

It does the job for the most part, easy to use, pretty straight forward. Works like most apps (Mailchimp Etc.)

When you look at the reviews on this product you can tell it's deceptive. If you're in the industry you know all the ways to manipulate everything, and right off the back, the first review is bashing this product. The next two give it a 5 star review except it sounds way to good to be true. To top it off the company gives thanks to the person who supposedly gave the review and twice it says thank you Thomas? I mean come on. The odds of two people giving a 5 star review and they were both named Thomas? Good try Optinmonster, if they new better, they would know that if we are in the business, we no how deceptive it can be. They need a new editor because the one you have now just got you caught up as a fraud.

Kenny
Kenny
Owner in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OptinMonster takes lead generation and automation to the next level

Kommentare: OptinMonster is one of the best lead generation tools on the market and pretty much works immediately out of the box. You can quickly get a campaign up and running, integrated with the tools you're already using. I like the large number of templates and the many customization options. This makes OptinMonster easy for beginners and a great tool for advanced marketers as well. The simple Wordpress integration is also a time-saver.

What I like the most is that OptinMonster is easy to use on every website you own. It works both on Wordpress websites and any other website you own. Either you use the WordPress-plugin or you just add a piece of code to your site to display your campaigns. You also get a lot of ready-made templates that are already optimized for high conversions. After being around for so many years and learning from customer campaign data, OptinMonster knows what works and is constantly improving their templates. This way you don't need to start from scratch and know something will work. All you need to do is browse the templates, pick one, customize it a little bit and then publish your campaign.

There's not much I dislike about OptinMonster. There are different plans that you can take depending on your specific needs, but one thing I'd like to see changed is the page view limitation that comes with each plan. Once your campaign is displayed a certain number of times per month, you will need to upgrade to a higher plan if you reached your maximum.

Director in Spanien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A conversion magnet!

Kommentare: I was using OptiMonk for over 2 years and their product, support and pricing was very bad. I switched to OptinMonster and things are now running smoothly and my leads have increased 5 X! I would highly recommend this software if you are serious about getting more leads with less headaches.

- Ease of use - Constant updates - Great support

- The analysis around conversion wasn't the best but the last update that was made fixed this issue and now we have all the live stats that we need!

Becky
Becky
Consultant Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Optinmonster helps you get your website forms right

Kommentare: Optinmonster makes it very easy to put beautiful forms on your website and pop them when, where, and how you need them on your websites. They integrate with email marketing software platforms easily, and there is always Zapier if they don't happen to be integrated with the platform you use. I have been a customer for 3+ years, and despite the fact that I can better design forms, I still prefer to use them for my customer optin information collection. The many different ways you can have a form display on your website keep me as a customer.

I started using Optinmonster because I couldn't design a good looking form and I couldn't get it to open / pop when I wanted it to. I needed something that looked better than what I could get from my email marketing software and I needed to make it appear when and how I wanted it to. This is easily accomplished with Optinmonster!

They don't update their form designs very often and if you want to have the same form used on different pages or in different ways (on click vs exit intent) then you have to design a new form and set it up for each individual interaction scenario you need.

Brandon
Head of Content Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Lots of templates but not very customizable

OptinMonster is a great lead gen tool for exit intent, slide-in CTA, lightbox popups, etc. The user interface and building a popup took me a little while but once I got the hang of it, not so bad. Also, whenever I've had questions or needed help their support team responded very quickly.

The biggest drawback is their templates are not very customizable. You can change colors of buttons and background colors and insert your own image but the templates I tried, the platform doesn't allow you move things around to get the pixel-perfect design I want. For example, inserting an image was locked into place basically without being able to crop it if necessary or move it closer or further away from other elements. Other competing software does offer that capability.

Michele
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love OptinMonster!

Kommentare: What I like most about this software is that you can easily integrate and make edits to your site's pop ups. We have a pop up that I've set to appear 30 seconds after you land on our homepage. It's opts customers to sign up for our email newsletter (the incentive is that they will be entered into our monthly giveaway). The list of emails goes straight to our email marketing tool so I can easily pick a winner every month. I also have an exit intent pop up that appears whenever you are on certain pages of our site and move your mouse to close out. It's very easy to edit this pop up as I often make changes to it. My experience with OptinMonster has been great. I'm really glad they have an option to A/B test pop ups. Very happy I chose OptinMonster!

Integration was super easy. It's also very easy to edit currently running pop ups (no need to have a developer push anything new to code- simply log in to optinmonster's website, swap out an image or change some text and watch it update on your website in real time). They have exit intent pop ups which we utilize (and you can choose what pages on your site you want certain ones to show up on). There's analytics built in so you can see how your pop ups are doing. You can A/B test. They do it all!

Can't have unique promo codes generate. For instance, I can't have a unique promo code pop up for every customer. We have an exit intent cart saver pop up that gives customers a 5% off coupon code. I have to monitor the coupon websites around the web such as "retail me not" to make sure the promo code doesn't show up on there (it always does). Then I have to go and change the promo code. If OptinMonster had the option for unique promo codes this wouldn't happen.

Shane
Shane
Content Marketer & Paid Media Strategist in Kanada

So happy I came back to OptinMonster

Kommentare: The software is excellent, and the service is exceptional!

Re-capturing Blog browser attention and getting them to optin for content upgrades is the best feature.

OptinMonster is fairly simple to use so no complaints.

senu
marketing manager in Ghana
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Optinmonster Review

Kommentare: IT has plethora of well designed templates to select

The option for display rules is crazy incredelble to setup. Optinmonster has a lot of pre-design and fully customizable templates to choose from. Optinmonster has over the years improved their analytics system and it's still one of the reason I keep using their tool. It also have unique optin forms that can easily be setup by beginners.

They need to do improvement on the side of third party integrations

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software

OptinMonster is super easy to use and works extremely well. I've used it for 3+ years and the functionality has gotten even better since I started.

It's hard to write cons for OptinMonster. The price is right. It's simple to use. It runs really quickly. And when I have a support question, they answer it expertly and really quickly.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have you as a customer! Don't hesitate to reach out to us via Support if you ever have any issues that we can assist you with. :)

Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great upside, depending on your web platform and aims

Kommentare: Impressed with the product, I can see the value it would add to higher traffic websites.
As an earlier stage venture, it was probably overspec for my needs.

Slick, advanced technology for pop-up opt-in forms. Easy to create good-looking, smart forms with really impressive functionality. Exit intent is the most technologically impressive, but I thought the sidebar and embedded forms were the most practical. Great that it plugs into email marketing software like MailChimp and the like, avoids the need for using Zapier or a more manual workaround. The form creation menus were mostly self explanatory and straightforward.

I'm likely an anomaly, but I had trouble getting it to work consistently with the website builder I use (Strikingly). The pop-ups usually worked, but the embedded forms often didn't load. I'm still impressed with the technology, but it's worth thoroughly testing that the opt-ins work correctly on your website before committing, especially if you intend to buy one of the more expensive plans.

Rocky
Rocky
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team in Kanada
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy lead generation software that anybody who knows Wordpress can use

Kommentare: So many useful features. It's one of the few pieces of software where I use about 80-90% of it's features.

Optin Monster is a great, low-cost alternative to capturing leads on your website. The free version has a lot of what the average startup will need. And the pro version does some incredible things like A/B testing automatically. What I like is how simple it is to set up the landing pages, opt-ins, and thank you pages. I gave it to my clients to play with, and they were up and running with the software!

I don't really have any complaints with Optin monster. It works, there's frequent updates that makes the software better, and the free version is a excellent taste for many startups. Maybe one thing I don't like is the free version has the optin monster logo... but it's a free version for a reason.

Tohibullah
Tohibullah
Business Owner in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OptinMonster: Giving a better return on money invested

This is the team also behind two other popular WordPress plugins: WPForms and MonsterInsights. The combination of three, OptinMonster along with WPForms and MonsterInsights, should give a competitive advantage when it comes to web development and internet marketing endeavors. When it comes to OptinMonster, cool features including Content Locking wherein a user is asked to enter his or her credential (say email) after consuming a part of content is great. It is a human tendency to finish a particular activity once started, and OptinMonster leverages many such human psychologies, giving a better return on money invested.

There is no free version of OptinMonster available unlike WPForms which has a free lite version.

Steven
Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good Pop-Up Tool

Kommentare: It helped us easily capture new contacts visiting our website and promote a few events.

It was easy to use, for a non-IT person. I can customize it in so many ways and do different pop-up methods. If you want to plug into your site with proper analytics, you'll definitely need help though. But once setup, it's nice.

I experienced some cross-domain tracking issues between OptinMonster and our CRM system, Pardot. Their support team wasn't able to resolve them, so we leveraged a WordPress plugin instead.

Paola
Sales Dep in Argentinien

Must-have tool for boosting conversion rates and growing an e-mail list!

Templates! I loved the fact that I did not have to KNOW about design or even think about the kind of offer I would present every time. Just used my designer's branding scheme and applied it to the templates, changing the fonts or colors as necessary and bam! I had created an amazing offer upgrade with virtually no effort. This helped increase my conversions a lot (not sure how much because I don't have the numbers with me) and my e-mail list kept getting new subscribers every day. Absolutely worth the investment! The visual editor makes it easy, and the targeting options are key for conversion, as I'm able to reach the audience I want, when I want.

I was not a fan of the way google analytics grab data from these, but it's not that important at least for the use I was giving the tool. I would have loved to see more detailed reporting options and split testing features that other lead generation tools do offer. Other than that, it's a great, intuitive tool.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hey Paola, I'm happy to hear how much you enjoy OptinMonster! Also, thank you for the comments about Google Analytics. I'll be sure to bring this up with the team. If you run into any issue, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. -Kevin

Dawn
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

OptinMonster for the Win

Kommentare: OptinMonster is easy to use and a go to plug-in for all my website builds.

Ease of deployment and ease of reading analytics

I don’t have any cons for OptinMonster.

Brian
Brian
Marketing Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love Optin Monster

Kommentare: Very pleased with Optin Monster. The customer service is truly outstanding. One time I was struggling making a custom form and they actually had someone do custom CSS and HTML for me! Was awesome

You could teach this software to someone who has never used a form builder in their life before. It is simple and easy to use. While also being very effective,

What I wish this software had is the ability to upload files to the forms. So people could submit files for specific pages and what not.