Filtern nach:

Über Eva

Sprachaktivierter KI-Assistent, der zuhört, Notizen macht und Aktionselemente und Entscheidungen in Konferenzen und Besprechungen identifiziert.

Erfahre mehr über Eva

Justin A.
Sales Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2018

"Make Meetings Count Again with Eva from Voicera"

Kommentare: Overall, Eva has let me get back to focusing on people during meetings. By recording the meeting or calls, providing transcriptions, highlighting actions items, and prompting us for a post-call debrief, Eva has allowed us to really listen actively during our calls and meetings, which provides better outcomes in all areas of our business. And it's pretty cool as well.

Vorteile: I love the fact that Eva seamlessly integrates with my meeting calendars, invites, and technology platform. I can set it up so every call I make from my business phone system connects Eva in the background seamlessly. It's great. She transcribes and records the entire call or meeting, provides a debrief option, actions items and more. What's not to like?

Nachteile: I can't really think of anything I like the least. I think they could improve some of the voice commands and the UI/UX for the mobile app.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Maricel G.
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2019

"Very accessible and ease to use"

Vorteile: i dont need vpn to access this software in my phone.
i can easily access this app.

Nachteile: need to upgrade server. sometimes connecting to app is slow.

von Voicea an 23.4.2019

Thanks for taking the time to review us - we love hearing from our customers!

• Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Sherel B.
Chief of Staff
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"Terrible after Cisco purchased!"

Kommentare: Eva worked great until CISCO bought out VoiceA, now even though Eva is scheduled to join she only joins sometimes. Customer service swears it's because I must have changed something last minute, or that Eva was waiting in a a queue for me to accept her. Not worth the money! Not even worth the free trial. Don't do it.

Vorteile: This product started off great, it created a relatively accurate transcript after ensuring settings were correctly set through VoiceA. Additionally, I enjoyed the opportunity to use their app or schedule using conference calling platforms.

Nachteile: Customer service is horrible, no one ever answers the phones and it takes days and sometimes weeks to get an answer via email or chat. There is very little follow-up. I've been waiting for a human transcript for weeks, only to find out that the 3rd party vendor they use sent a note to <someone but not me> that my mp3 was too difficult to hear. They offered me the opportunity to resubmit, which I took. That was 5 days ago. I followed up yesterday and heard "it will take them some time." I've requested the order be cancelled. Twice now.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019