Über Recruit CRM

Recruit CRM ist eine Cloud-basierte Software, die Personalvermittler*innen und Personaldienstleistern hilft, ihre gesamte Arbeit auf einer einfachen Plattform zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Recruit CRM

Training is readily available. Immediate uploads of profiles from various integration is great.

The login home page doesn't disappear when you login very small point and only mildly annoying as I don't like too many windows open on my browser.

Bewertungen zu Recruit CRM

4,9
5,0
4,9

Recruit CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 350 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Recruit CRM bereits verwendet?

Partner

Recommended to Us & We Love It

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Klaus
Personalberatung in Österreich
Vorstandsbüro, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SSC GmbH

Gutes System.

Ein paar Basic fehlen noch, z.B. Kalendereinladungen automatisch mit dem Mail versenden

Partner in USA

Recommended to Us & We Love It

Kommentare: Recruit CRM was not our initial choice. The three of us were doing a lot of research and demos over months. We had our preferred list narrowed down to three other ATS/CRMs, and then someone recommended Recruit CRM. So, we all sat in on one more demo, and we were pretty much sold. Of course, I still wanted to analyze every detail and offering, but Recruit CRM was the clear winner after all of that.

We love how easy it is to source candidates and contacts outside of the CRM. We can seamlessly add them into our work flow (jobs, hot lists, pipeline, etc). We all came from ATS/CRMs where importing candidates and contacts was really cumbersome and glitchy. We launched the business three months ago, and we were able to move SO much faster because we had an ATS/CRM that kept us out of the weeds of data entry. We also really like the mobile app. (If needed, I could probably just sit in my car and work a whole productive day with just the mobile app.) Another cool feature, which was new to us, was the "deal sheet." We weren't using that day one, but as we got going we realized that it is a very cool, customizable tool that we now rely on.

You can search all notes but at this point, if you log something as a "call log" the text you input is not searchable. We would love to see that feature added! Recruit CRM allows users to vote on updates, so it could be in the works. We are also looking forward to the upcoming email sequencing feature.

Amanda
President in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A bit pricey, but absolutely worth it!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

This is certainly not the most inexpensive option for ATS systems out there. That said, I can tell you from experience trialing some of the alternatives, that Recruit CRM is by FAR the best option available for a boutique Recruitment firm. By investing in Recruit CRM, we were able to nearly double our capacity without increasing our team size, allowing us to increase our profit margin significantly in the long run. It allows for easy tracking and management of both the candidate and client experience from business development through to candidate placement and follow up beyond. The chrome extension is a game changer! CRM also connects seamlessly and in real-time with our email provider, allowing us to have all correspondence and communication in one place, easily accessible by the entire team. The Customer Service and Training support available is also incredible. You can chat in and get almost an immediate response just about any time of the day and they will train your people FOR you on using the system and/or troubleshooting issues. Definitely saving you, the owner, both time and money.

The cost, initially, was a bit of a tough pill to swallow, but as I stated above, the investment was well worth it.

Sam
Managing Director in UK

Don't believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it's all a scam

Kommentare: The system looked great to begin with, the sales process was easy and there was lots of communication. They got way too greedy and have ruined a potentially awesome ATS/CRM by chasing quick bucks and not delivering what is promised.

It looked like it could do everything, but it can't, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will gaslight you when you hold him to his word

I started speaking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as part of my process to find a new ATS and CRM 3 months ago. He promised that RecruitCRM would be able to integrate with my usual job board API's to multi-post jobs and accept candidates, eliminating the need for BroadBean or another multi-poster. This functionality wasn't a feature when we started speaking, but I was promised numerous times that it would be available soon and delayed the implementation until this function was up and running. I spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today, and he told me that to multipost jobs from within RecruitCRM, I would have now have to buy credits from his supplier. This wasn't part of the original conversations, but he denies that vehemently, meaning that one us is lying. And I'm pretty sure it's not me...

Antwort von Workforce Cloud Tech

We're extremely sorry that your interaction with us while exploring new ATS systems left you with such a negative view. As a team, we work hard to make our customers happy & successful. All our 5-star reviews here attest to this endeavor. Recruit CRM is primarily an ATS+CRM and thus does not specialize in Commercial Job Distribution apart from the handful of free job boards we let our users auto-post jobs to. To help our customers, We have partnered with a Job Distribution company from The Netherlands that lets you buy premium ads on over 2000+ Job Boards & media channels across the world. Unfortunately, because the partner distributes the jobs, they do not let you bypass them and buy credits directly from multiple Job Boards while using their technology to publish jobs. We're extremely sorry if this was not clear during your demo of Recruit CRM. This was how this feature was always planned since we have no way to directly partner with 2000 Independent Job boards :(

Peter
Managing Director in UK

Recruit CRM

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I don't have a bad word to say about the platform or the team. I'm 100& satisfied.

Very intuitive and easy to use. Simple to train new staff on, add-ons such as adding clients and candidates easily are great and saves all our staff a considerable amount of time. They are agile and quick to respond to requests and have never let us down. Candidate flows are a great touch especially with the Kanban board option.

Initially it was the candidate search function but this is vastly improved now

Ekaterina
COO in Deutschland

The most developing CRM for Recruitment needs

Easy to use and admin, Friendly UI and UX, development team reacts to requests fast and presents new features monthly.

There are no open-source opportunities, we can't program our apps based on Recruit.CRM

Roger
Managing Partner in Schweiz
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Recruitcrm review

Kommentare: 5-star product with great features, excellent people and very quick support

State of the art architecture, excellent support, eager to improve the software based on real customer needs

Unknown product when we started using the software.

Jennifer
Senior Search Consultant in UK
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this service!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great - really happy with it all. The customer service is amazing!

Love Recruit software - really is clear and simple to use. Also very innovative

No spell check in-built into the emailing function!

Vitaliy
Managing Director in Lettland

Happy with the product

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Ease of set up, customizations, speed, constant enhancements in every new release.

The way that interviews ar logged in the system.

vikash
web developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best ATS/CRM

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The API access, AI assistance and Candidate matching are great features that we use regularly. The best part is the Amazing Customer Support that they provide.

There is nothing to dislike. It's been great.

Nils
Managing Director in Deutschland

Most innovative CRM Tool I have worked with so far

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

- RCRM is very innovative and userfreindly - The service is great. Damini is alwas very fast in answering all our questions

ther is nothing I don't like. I am very happy with the tool!

Stefani
Founder in Kanada
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price

Kommentare: I first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!!

I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people!

Least like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it.

CEO in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM for SME Staffing / Recruitment or Exec Search Firm

Kommentare: fantastic experience. I have worked with a number of off the shelf CRMs as well as helped design a Salesforce implementation in my old company and must say this CRM is one of the best and most well thought out.

The software is very well designed and customized for the needs of a recruiting firm. I run an executive search firm and find it's very easy to give a great client and candidate experience using this tool. The technology found include RecruitCRM matches that of much larger and more expensive platforms. Before choosing recruit CRM I evaluated by other recruitment-focused CRM systems, this had the strongest technology stack and the most intuitive interface. I'm very happy with my decision, and the support staff is great.

There are a few minor issues that the support team is currently working on- I find them to be responsive and am confident they will be resolved soon. The notes on a record are limited to 10,000 characters, which is not enough for my needs when taking very detailed notes. It also does not have a built-in email sequencing function, which Is a very nice feature and is found in other recruitment-focused CRM Platforms.

Director of Recruiting in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product even better team

Kommentare: I love working with RecruitCRM. Very easy to use software with multiple features, a really amazing google extension addon, and a mobile app. Has all of the features, I need.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at RecruitCRM are amazing. The features are very straightforward and easy to use. However, if you run into an issue, the team has been more than willing to go out of their way to get you an answer. Great support and now that they have a mobile app, it's a very smart play

My only beef with RecruitCRM is with API integration. They offer it and it's very easy to implement. BUt you have to be on their enterprise package which increases the cost of each user across the board. A minimal concern but still a concern for our small business.

Kevin
Recruiter in Japan
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Early Customer Perspective

Kommentare: Great development and customer service.

For the purpose of adding, candidates, clients, interview stages this software executes it all perfectly. It does exactly what we need it to do.

There are features that our agency doesn't need, but others likely do. I wish we could remove those features but it's more of a visual preference. Other users might have other concerns but our needs are very simple, and those needs are well executed.

Danica
Systems Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service & always improving

Kommentare: So far my team enjoys using the system and we are able to do many things that we could not do before, such as source in our own system and have the use of a Chrome extension for sourcing online.

We are new users of the software. We have really appreciated the customer support and ease of use. With our last software, we had inconsistent service and the system just felt outdated. This system has many customizable features and an excellent advanced search function. We are very happy with it so far.

There is not a lot to NOT like at this point. If I had to pick something, I would say the limit on customizable fields with the Team Plan.

Iren
Founder in Niederlande
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support and intuitive UI + customizable.

Kommentare: Thanks!

Nice overview, intuitive UI and it's very customizable. But what I like MOST is the awesome customer support, they have a hands-on approach are always available to give personal advice through calls or video messages. I hope this never changes in Recruit CRM; the personal approach is what I think really sets them apart and make the subscription worth the buck.

Smaller things such as an overview of all notifications. But I've addressed these ideas to customer support and they will implement these changes. It would be even better if they could update these functionalities daily; but that's probably not realistic because there are so many users and they have to prioritize. Honestly, can't complain.

Jacqui
Director in Irland

Recruitment Software Review

Kommentare: Excellent overall - they are very reactive when problems arise - excellent customer service

Very easy to implement and customize. The team there were very helpful when we transferred our data.

Soma aspects require duplication of work, but they have a very good suggestions area that is worked on.

Max
MD in UK

Recruit CRM

Kommentare: Very good experience

Great candidate tracking facility, good Linkedin integration, lots of automated facilities, full SaaS solution

Not so good for managing the sales process

Lone
Recruiter in Portugal
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's ok for recruitment agency

The overview is good and easy, and for agencies it is easy to build talent pools. They are always open to give training and help with problems. Like the automatic integration with linkedin to add people with their details.

The training around the system is needed. It's quiet hard to use compared to other recruitment tools. Sharing with clients it is hard to see the feedback and clients weren't really happy with it. Hard to make assesment lists, because people are forever in the system/connected to the job and hard to remove (only some can do that)

Claudio
Recruitment Director in Spanien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

BJ's Temp Service

Kommentare: Very positive, we feel that they are always close to us.
I hope that our integration with the payroll system can bear fruit and that you can use it, I think it will be magnificent!

RCRM is a complete solution for the recruitment and tracking system of employees and applicants. It has grown while my company has had more needs and has been responding to each of our needs. We feel a partnership with RCRM.

We really miss the possibility of also having an integrated payment system in RCRM. We are investing our resources in integrating it with a third party that we use to manage Payrolls. It is tremendously important that both systems are integrated for reporting, etc. As our company has grown, the system has become more expensive so that it is no longer an economical solution for our needs.

Jason
Recruitment Operations Manager in Kanada

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Moving our business into Recruit CRM was easy, and support was offered along the way. The Recruit CRM team has been helpful in training our recruiters and assistants, as well as myself personally alongside our [sensitive content hidden].Any questions we have are answered in real time via the chat support feature which is easily accessible from any page within the software.Our account representative [sensitive content hidden] is always happy to provide support and has become someone I enjoy connecting with when the need arises. Our recruitment team and assistants have been able to easily learn how to manage their day-to-day operations within the Recruit CRM software, and there have been virtually no growing pains among our group with regards to the learning.

There are some minor functions (for example spell check) that are not built into the program HOWEVER in these occasional instances I have found there to be simple solutions such as browser extensions that could easily solve the minor lack of functionality.

Ivan
Ivan
Managing Partner in Spanien
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, completed and intuitive tool for recruiters

Kommentare: Fantastic!!!!

I love how match all info from Linkedin, how easy is to extract data and have an overall view of our activity.

Recruit CRM is an ongoing tool, always trying to add new features and always listening and focused to clients.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, fantastic support team

Kommentare: Keep doing a great job!

Super responsive support team, they are always very helpful. The IT roadmap is accessible to everyone. You can share the pipeline of your candidates with anyone without the need to create another account. Overall, a fantastic tool.

The are a couple of minor issues, especially in the placements and billing tab. You cannot edit a listing if you made an error. As far as I know, the IT team will be working to improve it. When I change admin settings for candidate custom fields, all candidate preview lists shared with clients/teams are updated and I need to change them one by one. Additionally, it would be great to have the option to create different custom fields for different hiring pipelines.

Senior Associate in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best CRM for a growing company

Unlike other platforms, RecruitCRM is equally robust and versatile, allowing our team to streamline our workflow without limiting the creativity and style of individual team members. The layout is intuitive and easy to navigate, as are the administrative features on the back end to customize the ecosystem and published pages.

The only pain point from my team thus far has been some of the language or labelling or core features, but that is mostly a learning curve inherent in moving to a new platform that I don't anticipate enduring.