Über Recruit CRM

Recruit CRM ist eine Cloud-basierte Software, die Personalvermittler*innen und Personaldienstleistern hilft, ihre gesamte Arbeit auf einer einfachen Plattform zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Recruit CRM

Love how easily it integrates with LinkedIn, email and basically all of the features.

The login home page doesn't disappear when you login very small point and only mildly annoying as I don't like too many windows open on my browser.

Bewertungen zu Recruit CRM

4,9
5,0
4,9

Recruit CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 215 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Recruit CRM bereits verwendet?

Dan B.
Dan B.
CEO in USA

The best ATS/Recruiting CRM for power sourcers and headhunters

Kommentare: The best ats/recruiting crm on the market for small agencies/freelance recruiters. I really like that it's a father/son team running the company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely helpful and very intelligent. The kid is going places.

Ease of use and that it is organized for maximize efficiency when dealing with a lot candidates. Great sourcers and recruiters understand that the ability to record and access data quickly is arguably the most important aspect of sourcing, and they know sourcing the most important aspect of recruiting.

Only that it's not finished. They're working on updates rigorously though and will have the vast majority of the features our team will need by November 2019.

Antwort von Workforce Cloud Tech

Thanks for the kind words, Dan! We're going to continue to work with you & all our customers across the globe to build the perfect system :)

Brandon C.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New user - executive search agency

Kommentare: Exceptional

Ease of implementation and excellent customer support

Learning way around but all is very intuitive and it does come quickly

Carey M.
Co-Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for recruiting firms!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team are great to work with. They're responsive, helpful, friendly, and it's all for a great product. Win win.

With an easy implementation, so many self-directed features, and the monthly subscription, we couldn't be happier with the cost/value balance.

With the ongoing product improvement initiated by customers, it's a perfect solution to any topics or ideas that arise.

Sam P.
Managing Director in UK

Don't believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it's all a scam

Kommentare: The system looked great to begin with, the sales process was easy and there was lots of communication. They got way too greedy and have ruined a potentially awesome ATS/CRM by chasing quick bucks and not delivering what is promised.

It looked like it could do everything, but it can't, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will gaslight you when you hold him to his word

I started speaking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as part of my process to find a new ATS and CRM 3 months ago. He promised that RecruitCRM would be able to integrate with my usual job board API's to multi-post jobs and accept candidates, eliminating the need for BroadBean or another multi-poster. This functionality wasn't a feature when we started speaking, but I was promised numerous times that it would be available soon and delayed the implementation until this function was up and running. I spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today, and he told me that to multipost jobs from within RecruitCRM, I would have now have to buy credits from his supplier. This wasn't part of the original conversations, but he denies that vehemently, meaning that one us is lying. And I'm pretty sure it's not me...

Antwort von Workforce Cloud Tech

We're extremely sorry that your interaction with us while exploring new ATS systems left you with such a negative view. As a team, we work hard to make our customers happy & successful. All our 5-star reviews here attest to this endeavor. Recruit CRM is primarily an ATS+CRM and thus does not specialize in Commercial Job Distribution apart from the handful of free job boards we let our users auto-post jobs to. To help our customers, We have partnered with a Job Distribution company from The Netherlands that lets you buy premium ads on over 2000+ Job Boards & media channels across the world. Unfortunately, because the partner distributes the jobs, they do not let you bypass them and buy credits directly from multiple Job Boards while using their technology to publish jobs. We're extremely sorry if this was not clear during your demo of Recruit CRM. This was how this feature was always planned since we have no way to directly partner with 2000 Independent Job boards :(

Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Partner in USA

Recommended to Us & We Love It

Kommentare: Recruit CRM was not our initial choice. The three of us were doing a lot of research and demos over months. We had our preferred list narrowed down to three other ATS/CRMs, and then someone recommended Recruit CRM. So, we all sat in on one more demo, and we were pretty much sold. Of course, I still wanted to analyze every detail and offering, but Recruit CRM was the clear winner after all of that.

We love how easy it is to source candidates and contacts outside of the CRM. We can seamlessly add them into our work flow (jobs, hot lists, pipeline, etc). We all came from ATS/CRMs where importing candidates and contacts was really cumbersome and glitchy. We launched the business three months ago, and we were able to move SO much faster because we had an ATS/CRM that kept us out of the weeds of data entry. We also really like the mobile app. (If needed, I could probably just sit in my car and work a whole productive day with just the mobile app.) Another cool feature, which was new to us, was the "deal sheet." We weren't using that day one, but as we got going we realized that it is a very cool, customizable tool that we now rely on.

You can search all notes but at this point, if you log something as a "call log" the text you input is not searchable. We would love to see that feature added! Recruit CRM allows users to vote on updates, so it could be in the works. We are also looking forward to the upcoming email sequencing feature.

Jan L.
CEO in Finnland
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best ATS for recruitment agency

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It took us a long time to find the perfect ATS for us. We were even planning to build our own ATS before finding Recruit CRM.

The best customer service, great product with optimal workflow for an agency

Can not state any cons. Whatever challenge I have the support team is always there for us and solves issues, if any.

Brennen J.
Brennen J.
Director of Recruiting in Niederlande
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best recruiting software out there!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are revolutionizing the recruiting CRM game. I cannot recommend their product enough to other recruiters/recruiting firms. They really know what it takes to run a recruiting business and the software and tools you need to be successful. They aim to deliver all of that and more in a reasonable price while focusing on delivering the highest quality product on the market.

RecruitCRM is the greatest CRM/ATS on the market. The product was clearly made by recruiters for recruiters. It's customizability it leagues ahead of its competitors like Bullhorn. The different tools it offers are amazing. The development team is always rolling out new additions to make the product even better. The ease of use it the highest I have personally seen. And all of these benefits come in an extremely reasonably priced package with variable payment options.

I honestly can't think of a con to their product. It's phenomenal!

Recruitment Consultant in Kroatien
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Life saver if you are in recruitment business

5 letzten Monat Neu

It is very user friendly and smart solution.

I really can't say any bad words about it, because I have been in the recruitment and staffing industry whole my working life, so I worked in several different software - they had a lot of bugs, they were slow and illogical, but to work with Recruitment CRM is such a pleasure.

Jordan O.
Head of Talent Research in UK

Recruit CRM

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Support are awesome! Lovely UI, easy to use.

There are little things to be improved but they are always working towards achieving these.

Adaeze N.
Adaeze N.
Technical Recruiter in Nigeria
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using Recruit CRM

Kommentare: Seamless

Easy to use - Never a hassle onboarding new team members Email integration is great Product is 10/10

Candidate and profile sharing with clients can be improved on Reminders could be automated

Glenn K.
Product Manager in USA

Accelerated our Talent placement offering

Kommentare: One thing that I didn't get to mention is the level of customer service we have received. I never had an issue that was not responded to at least within 12 hours, often, I get a response within minutes or hours, depending on business hours. Not only would there be a response, but a resolution would be quickly reached in a thoughtful and concise manner. Overall, it's been great to work with/ partner with the RCRM team. They have truly expanded our ability to place candidates and has had major consequences to our revenue.

Candidate Status Tracking by Job and the Job Posting features were the most critical features when we started off. We needed a quick, efficient, and cost effective mechanism to intake candidates and move them through a basic recruitment pipeline. We have evolved since our initial use and heavily use the API to assist in the customization of experiences for our Clients and candidates. RCRM is still the foundation of how we track Jobs, candidates, candidate communications, etc. We have a small team that is able to handle a relatively large workload, which is all made possible by this software.

Now that there is an API that is regularly improving, there is not much we dislike about this software. It provides all our basic needs and the API helps us reach beyond that.

Kim S.
Kim S.
Executive Vice President in USA

First-In-Class ATS/CRM Software

Kommentare: We view the team at Recruit CRM as a partner. Their product has provided an infrastructure for us to stand out in our field and to successfully grow our business. We have been spoiled by their excellence in customer service and strive to be as accountable to our clients as they are. We could not be happier with the business decision we made when we added Recruit CRM to our team.

This system allows our entire team, all of whom work remotely and in different time zones, to conduct the business of recruiting and to collaborate with their colleagues for successful candidate acquisition and placement. We simply would not be as successful in recruiting as we are without our partnership with Recruit CRM.

It's hard to come up with a complaint about Recruit CRM. From the outstanding support we receive to the ease of customization the software affords, we always find a way to solve a problem we may think we have. And when we do find a functionality that isn't available, we usually see that it's been submitted through their feedback channel and either under review or in process by the Recruit CRM team. However, one thing I wish for is a better way to navigate back to previously-viewed records or lists.

John M.
CEO in USA
Biotechnologie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM for SME Staffing / Recruitment or Exec Search Firm

Kommentare: fantastic experience. I have worked with a number of off the shelf CRMs as well as helped design a Salesforce implementation in my old company and must say this CRM is one of the best and most well thought out.

The software is very well designed and customized for the needs of a recruiting firm. I run an executive search firm and find it's very easy to give a great client and candidate experience using this tool. The technology found include RecruitCRM matches that of much larger and more expensive platforms. Before choosing recruit CRM I evaluated by other recruitment-focused CRM systems, this had the strongest technology stack and the most intuitive interface. I'm very happy with my decision, and the support staff is great.

There are a few minor issues that the support team is currently working on- I find them to be responsive and am confident they will be resolved soon. The notes on a record are limited to 10,000 characters, which is not enough for my needs when taking very detailed notes. It also does not have a built-in email sequencing function, which Is a very nice feature and is found in other recruitment-focused CRM Platforms.

Brent G.
President in USA

Best Recruiting Software I have used

Kommentare: I have run large scale external recruiting agencies since 2007 and launched my new agency last year. I have used Bullhorn, Crelate, and other software and have always been frustrated by the experience, lack features, and the time it takes to make edits or additions. When I researched Recruiting Software for my new agencies I knew what I wanted and what I didn't like. After demoing Recruit CRM I knew it was the right platform for my teams' needs. Recruit CRM is THE FIRST Recruiting Software that all my users like and update regularly without complaining. Time is money for recruiters and having a Recruiting Software that meets our needs is priceless. I highly recommend Recruit CRM.

Great UX/UI. Easily Customizable. Easy to update and navigate through. Easy to digest Data and Reports. Easy to use and integrate Jobs Page into our company website. ATS is efficient and time-effective. Drag-and-Drop functionality for candidate pipelines makes moving people through the pipeline quick and easy. Email integration. Fully functional Chrome Extension lets me update profiles and add candidates to the system without leaving the browser page I am on. Great, responsive Customer Service.

I don't have any complaints about this software.

Javed B.
Owner in UK
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

From product, to features through to support - Very Impressed

Kommentare: I spent a long time researching CRMs, demo's plenty. If you are looking for a quick, intuitive system which you can completely tailor to your specific needs, this is a very impressive emerging player in the world of CRM/ATS's.
The proactivity and volume of updates in their roadmap is what will make them into a serious player in the not too distant future

The thing for me is their responsiveness to feedback and the pace of updates that are coming through. If they carry on with this as they are they will be one of the major players in what is a crowded marketplace Also: - Highly customisable - Easy to use - Support through videos and directly speaking with them - Not cumbersome. Minimal clicks.

Nothing so far. I would've said about having an open API which I now understand is in the Q4 pipeline

Stefani B.
Founder in Kanada
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price

Kommentare: I first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!!

I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people!

Least like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it.

Lydia M.
Principal in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Best ATS/CRM I've ever used

RecruitCRM is the dream ATS. Fully functional as both a CRM and an ATS, very easy to use and customize, extremely reasonably priced, and excellent, lightening-fast, competent customer service. I've used 6 ATSes and this one is by far the best.

If a feature was missing and I mentioned it to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he found a way for his team to integrate the functionality. A year into using the software, I'm unable to list a con.

Michael E.
Director of Recruiting in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product even better team

Kommentare: I love working with RecruitCRM. Very easy to use software with multiple features, a really amazing google extension addon, and a mobile app. Has all of the features, I need.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at RecruitCRM are amazing. The features are very straightforward and easy to use. However, if you run into an issue, the team has been more than willing to go out of their way to get you an answer. Great support and now that they have a mobile app, it's a very smart play

My only beef with RecruitCRM is with API integration. They offer it and it's very easy to implement. BUt you have to be on their enterprise package which increases the cost of each user across the board. A minimal concern but still a concern for our small business.

Tracy M.
Co-Founder in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service team, nothing is a problem! Great value, Great Tech.

Kommentare: I have been in recruitment for 17 years, having used a lot of the 'leading' options on the market such as Bullhorn, Vincere, CATS, and Invenias. I would recommend RecruitCRM over them all. Not only is the tech on par, if not more flexible/advanced, but the real difference is also the customer service, and how available the team is on hand to you, every single day. I have never experienced a service like it when it comes to the other leading ATS/CRM providers. I hope as the company grows, that they never lose their customer service and accessibility! This is what makes you special.

How adaptable it is, also it is very user-friendly.

I genuinely cannot think of anything that I could say negative.

Tobias B.
Owner in Deutschland
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Easy customizing and top support

Kommentare: Import of data was very easy and can be done by literally everyone.
It's a database I can customize easily so it fits perfect for my business.
There are constant improvements of the software so it becomes better and better.

Best customer support I've ever had. All questions are answered by the really amazing support team instantly. They even record short videos to explain the solutions for my problems. Additionally the software is very easy to handle and you can customize nearly everything.

I would prefer a German version, but with all the customizing options it's no problem to create own German buttons and fields.

Kevin Z.
Recruiter in Japan

Early Customer Perspective

Kommentare: Great development and customer service.

For the purpose of adding, candidates, clients, interview stages this software executes it all perfectly. It does exactly what we need it to do.

There are features that our agency doesn't need, but others likely do. I wish we could remove those features but it's more of a visual preference. Other users might have other concerns but our needs are very simple, and those needs are well executed.

Kat R.
Kat R.
President in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

RCRM review - from a daily user

Kommentare: Great! They have even made custom videos directed to myself to explain the answer to my questions without having to read it and have to figure it out on your own. -- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] -RCRM --- keep up the good work, you've been great!

This software has been great, I had been looking for months for a CRM system that could work as a recruiting database in addition to integrating as a follow up tool for clients and candidates, our team has been happy with this system - the RCRM team also implements new features almost weekly to make it more user friendly, for the price and functionality this is the best tool for any staffing firm that is looking to stay organized. My team uses the candidate tool on RCRM to keep updated with our professionals, by creating folders/hotlist that applies to the type of talent our engineers posses. We also have the option of boolean search with RCRM and this is something that is crucial to our sourcing efforts, in addition we can have multiple resumes of candidates saved into the profile. When we add notes to our activity the system will automatically enter the time and date of the entry, you can create your own categories to make it your own - for us this is a great tool too since we work with professionals through out the US Nation. On the client/contact end - the tool is specially helpful when following up through LinkedIn - RCRM has an extension that works with LinkedIn and it'll integrate the profile of your contact into your database. There are many more tools that are great, the best thing is that the RCRM developers reply to your questions/concerns almost immediately - too much to list. This is a great tool! I recommend it - we are an engineering staffing firm!

Nothing really at this point, I have been satisfied with the service, all or most of the modifications that we want are usually immediately implemented or are in the process of being released.

Riece K.
Riece K.
Founder in USA

THE Recruiting Software Needed For Agencies

This is an absolutely awesome ATS/CRM. Intuitive, easy to use, and doesn't sacrifice quality for the sake of simplicity. The onboarding is great, but I was able to train myself how to use it quickly and probably could have gone without the onboarding. The Chrome extension, resume parsing, and job board integrations are flawless. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are incredibly responsive and helpful. There's something to be said for being able to ping the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for updates and having a direct line of communication vs an account manager like the bigger firms. Plus, the price is unbeatable.

This is geared more towards direct placements and is a must have for agencies that only do direct placement. There are minimal back office functions for temps (timekeeping, tracking active temps, invoice integrations, etc) but I knew that going in and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very transparent about when we could expect further updates on that end.

Danica N.
Systems Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service & always improving

Kommentare: So far my team enjoys using the system and we are able to do many things that we could not do before, such as source in our own system and have the use of a Chrome extension for sourcing online.

We are new users of the software. We have really appreciated the customer support and ease of use. With our last software, we had inconsistent service and the system just felt outdated. This system has many customizable features and an excellent advanced search function. We are very happy with it so far.

There is not a lot to NOT like at this point. If I had to pick something, I would say the limit on customizable fields with the Team Plan.

Iren P.
Founder in Niederlande
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support and intuitive UI + customizable.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Thanks!

Nice overview, intuitive UI and it's very customizable. But what I like MOST is the awesome customer support, they have a hands-on approach are always available to give personal advice through calls or video messages. I hope this never changes in Recruit CRM; the personal approach is what I think really sets them apart and make the subscription worth the buck.

Smaller things such as an overview of all notifications. But I've addressed these ideas to customer support and they will implement these changes. It would be even better if they could update these functionalities daily; but that's probably not realistic because there are so many users and they have to prioritize. Honestly, can't complain.