Everlance

Everlance Bewertungen

von Everlance

How mileage & expense reimbursements should always be

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Chris T.
Business Operations Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use

Vorteile: Simply put: Everlance provides an incredibly easy-to-use product that solves real-world problems. Having employees who often drive their personal vehicles for business reasons, Everlance makes mileage reimbursements a second thought instead of a dreaded task. From both an administrative & employee standpoint, Everlance saves us, on average, 3-4 hours of manual data entry work/calculations per WEEK!! No more manual mileage calculations. No more questioning the validity of employees reimbursement requests. Having a dashboard that allows you to see all of your employees' mileage distance & activity not only helps the ease of submitting reimbursements, but is extremely beneficial on a strategic level as well. Thinking about the cost-benefit analysis of having employees drive their personal vehicles vs purchasing a company car, the data collection is presented in an easy to use format, expediting the decision making process.

Nachteile: That Everlance wasn't offered with a previous employer. Seriously. The automated calculation of mileage reimbursement is such a no-brainer that there isn't a valid business reason to not offer to employees and payroll administrators.

I use this app every day

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Teresa B.
Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use this app every day to track and categorize the miles I drive every day.

Vorteile: I like that this app runs quietly in the background tracking my trips. I sell real estate and this is app is so valuable to keeping track of my business miles. It is an accurate measurement of my trips. It is easy to separate my personal miles from my business miles.

Nachteile: Not a fan of having my every mile tracked and it even tracks when I am riding in somebody else's car. I can turn it off, however, I won't remember to turn it back on when I go on the next business trip.

Trip tracking

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Managing Director
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been a helpful tool when using a personal vehicle for charity and business tax purposes.

Vorteile: I like that you can put in a category for frequent locations to help categorize your miles without manually assigning the category.

Nachteile: Sometimes when trying to select the previously identified categories by swiping from left or right it is difficult to select causing more mistakes in the categorization which require one to fix after the fact. Also, the online capability to make adjustments is nonexistent.

Great way to track mileage

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Client Onboarding Coordinator

Kommentare: It has been nothing but positive. It’s simple to use and I will continue to recommend it to others

Vorteile: This software is great you can download it right on to your phone and you are able to track your mileage. It’s then an easy way for me to let my boss know where and how many miles I have driven for work so I can be reimbursed.

Nachteile: I have not found anything yet that I do not like about this software. I will continue to use it and get the benefits of this great program.

Review of Milage Tracking App

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Excutive Director
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have used this app for over 2 years. It started out great at first for about the first year. After that, the app became intermittent in capturing trips. I had to delete and reinstall the app to make sure it was working. It did not remind me to categorize trips and generally became disfunctional.

Vorteile: It is potentially easy to use. It allows you to attribute milage to different businesses. It is easy to categorize milage with a swipe and I like the detailed reports at the end of the year for tax preparation.

Nachteile: The app did not always remind me to categorize trips which made me think it did not capture all my trips. I do believe that the milage for some trips were omitted.

Excellent Mileage & Expense Tracker

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Ryan S.
Real Estate Investor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This software makes tracking my mileage and expenses with my consulting business very easy.

Vorteile: This software is excellent for tracking mileage automatically, categorizing it, etc. It is also excellent for tracking both income and expenses for various businesses.

Nachteile: The software does not have a filter feature to run reports for specific types of expenses and categories. This would be a great feature addition to the software package.

Easily track your mileage and more

Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Casey H.
Graduate Admissions Representative
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use everlance to track my mileage for my business. It is easy to start the tracker and it knows where I am driving or I can put in trips after the fact. It was easy to print a receipt for tax purposes outlining all the miles for the year. They have added features for expenses and directions but I do not use those features.

Nachteile: no cons for the software at this time..

Useful but not necessarily intuitive

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Christopher T.
Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Good overall, but could be better.

Vorteile: I'm a fan of tracking business miles. It's important for tax purposes and gives a user the sense of how much their mileage is worth--and how much it may be hurting the bottom line. Everlance is good for tracking miles. It follows the GPS point to point and creates trips that can be logged as work or personal. It's useful in that sense.

Nachteile: However, compared to other methods of tracking miles (Quickbooks by Turbotax for instance), Everlance lacks in terms of ease of use. The app can be clunky, fail at times, causing issues with tracking deductions. In some instances with trips, I've lost two or three legs (out of maybe 10). This can add up a great deal during tax time.

Mileage Tracking

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Caitlynn D.
Administrative Staff Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use Everlance to track my miles mainly for charity, medical and work trainings and it is very easy to log and track my miles!

Nachteile: Quite a few times, my drives were not tracked so I could not record them.

Great if you drive for work

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Parker S.
Sales Team Lead
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: this has helped me save lots on taxes with a mileage log that i can reference

Nachteile: sometimes makes it difficult to find things within the app

Great For Claiming Business Expenses

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Jeffrey H.
Business Development Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everlance has really been key for my income tax planning and claiming more money back. It's easy to lose a receipt or forget a business trip, etc. But now, I can quickly and easily log everything in one place lose the filing cabinet full of loose papers and receipts, and even add notes to each log to clearly identify the purpose and the type of expense for my accountant.

Vorteile: It was super easy to get into it. Little to no learning curve and fairly intuitive. I love how you can set the travel tracker on automatic or fill in travel logs manually. this is great for someone who doesn't always travel for business and needs to split trips between personal and business for tax purposes. There's also a complete list of expense categories which help to segment different expenses and even upload images of receipts to individual expense logs, which makes it easier for my accountant to claim the right and full amounts back for me at the end of the year. And probably the best of all is you can have all the information sent to you via email in a detailed excel spreadsheet including the images for expense logs.

Nachteile: At first the automated travel logs were a pain because it was logging every trip I was making, but it was easily switched off, and I much prefer manually logging all my business-related trips.

Best and easiest to use mileage app out there.

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Adam S.
Agency Business Consultant

Vorteile: Everlance provides everything you need for tracking your mileage basically automatically wherever you go on the job. It has a simple interface, its easy to use, runs reports when you need them, prepares everything properly for tax purposes, and requires less attention than any mileage app I have used before.

Nachteile: It would be nice if there was a way to recategorize several trips at once. going one by one is time-consuming. It would also be nice if it had the capability to memorize more destinations, and then bring up all trips involving that destination when you we're making an entry that way it would be easy to categorize or recategorize trips to and from that destination, and/or to change things for all trips that involved that destination.

von Everlance an 15.10.2018

Hi Adam

Thank you so much for the kind review!

I wanted to let you know that there is indeed a way to categorize multiple trips: https://help.everlance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000397872-Classify-Multiple-Trips-at-Once.

We are also working on organizing trip data by location and would love beta testers. Please write to us at support@everlance.com as we would love to include you.

Thank you!

Decent free and simple software, but has a few noticeable flaws.

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Musician

Kommentare: It's a simple platform for me to track my business revenue, expenses and mileage. It's handy to have all of this information in one place, and to have it on my phone where I can access it at any time.

Vorteile: I started my own business last year which involves a lot of traveling, so naturally, I was looking for a solution to track mileage, revenue and expenses. I was happy to stumble across this software which was within my price range (completely free with the option to upgrade) and very simple to use. It contains only the basic features that I was looking for and isn't loaded up with options that I don't use. It's a very clean interface.

Nachteile: I was really hoping for more with this software. When I try to automatically track my mileage, it rarely tracks my route correctly, sometimes even skipping over entire parts of the road. I read through FAQ about this and it was a little vague about how to fix this problem, other than maybe the fact that my phone didn't have enough storage space (which is a continuous problem). When I manually add round-trip routes, it usually shows the route taking me a different way to/from a location, so I'm not sure how accurate the mileage estimate is. For now the software is doing the job for what I need, but I may be looking at other options at some point. If I do continue to use this software in the future, I'm hoping that they will add some additional features that might be useful, such as the option to link to my budget/banking software, and maybe better functioning automatic tracking. Right now the process of using this software is very manual for me.

Everlance keeps up with my mileage so I don't have to do it

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Marketing PR Consultant, Lead Content Strategist

Kommentare: I recommended it to my accountant for her clients who need to track mileage. Several of them have started to use it. In addition to the personal benefits to myself during tax season, I was able to help other entrepreneurs who needed a similar tool. That was great.

Vorteile: Tax season. Those two words tell you almost everything you need to know about why keeping up with mileage is important to a consultant, freelancer or entrepreneur. You can claim those work related miles on your taxes. Everlance makes it easy to track mileage.

Nachteile: Setting up the frequent places traveled is a little difficult. And I wish there was a way to identify sub categories, like health/medical, when you swipe the data toward the personal side.

Top Notch Mileage Tracker

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Delivery Driver
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am an independent contractor and driving constantly is the main part of my job. Come tax time, I will need to be able to present organized documentation of all my tax write-offs, and Everlance will make sure it goes smoothly. This is truly helpful and makes working less stressful for me.

Vorteile: I found Everlance, and am blown away by how easy it is to use. The app automatically tracks my miles and destinations in one place. It calculates my total miles and shows me my taxable income as I go along. When I am ready to file taxes, Everlance creates a report for me with all the data I need to present to my tax preparer.

Nachteile: I have been using this app for a long while now, and I still have yet to find something I dislike about it. It is wonderful!

Great tool to simplify mileage tracking

Bewertet am 1.7.2018
Laura G.
Blogger / Influencer

Kommentare: Save so much time on a daily basis and at tax season

Vorteile: My husband and I both use Everlance to track our mileage. We own several business and it is very easy to allocate mileage to our different businesses. Makes tax season so much easier! Love it.

Nachteile: Everlance is a great tool and saves us a ton of headaches when it comes to tracking and disclosing on our tax returns. Can't think of any cons!

von Everlance an 3.7.2018

Thank you Laura!

We really appreciate the kind review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything in the future.

Best
Alex

I can't speak highly enough of this app.

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Amy E.
Bookkeeping Consultant
Unternehmensberatung

Vorteile: It's easy. It's easy to track mileage. It's easy to get the data out of the app. Everything about it is easy.

Nachteile: It doesn't do my dishes?
I really can't think of anything. It is easily the most well thought out app I have ever used, and I use a lot of apps. It's clear that the devs don't attempt to overreach their goals. They figure out what they want the app to do and then program it flawlessly. I haven't had a single bug. I have never found an app so worth it's cost. If you are looking for a mileage app that you can download and forget about, this is it. But it gets even better with just a little bit of attention. I got bored one day while waiting for an appointment and discovered that I could rename my frequently traveled locations from just the address (I LOVE this!). Download this. You will not regret it.

Great for Getting Started

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Sara P.
Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I liked using it and it helped me to see the value and ease of tracking miles for tax deductions, but it ended up being a great software for starting out and not the one I chose for long term use.

Vorteile: I like that it runs in the background on my phone and easily tracks my mileage with little input from me. I like that after only two weeks, it easily interprets which trips are personal (my weekly trip to church) and which are probably work related. Very intuitive and easy to use!

Nachteile: It's difficult to go back and correct a mistake if I accidentally designate a personal trip as a work trip. Also, there are other programs with more features for the same or similar fees. Although, Everlance does redeem itself with a free option for those who might not be doing as much work travel as I do... like if you have 10ish trips a month.

Great mileage tracking app!

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Elizabeth B.

Kommentare: With the free version, I have to spend some extra time manually entering my trips. But it is worth it! The app is easy to use so it doesn't take me long to enter the trips for the week.

Vorteile: I love that I can add the trips in manually. I use only the free version, but I only go on a few trips a week, so it is worth it! The reminder emails are a great tool as well.
It is wonderful that I can save some favorite locations! That saves me SO much time!

Nachteile: The paid version is much more expensive than the Quickbooks version, so if I ever decided to pay for it, I would probably get the Quickbooks mileage app.

Everlance is a wonderful, quick and affordable way to track expenses and mileage

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Christian P.
CFO

Vorteile: As a CFO of a company with more than 20 active sales reps, having a reliable system to track mileage and expenses that is both easy to use and integrate, is key to the success of my business. Fortunately, Everlance has done all of that and more since we began using it over a year ago, while also being very nice on our start-up pocketbook.

Nachteile: I wish all expenses and mileage could be displayed instantly on my adminstrator's dashboard without having to create and download a report (sometimes I just want to look for an individual expense).

Used to Use Notebook but switched to digital mileage log

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
David L.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I find I keep track of more work trips with this. I used to have a pen and paper in the glove box of each vehicle for years. I finally switched over to a digital one and have found I keep track of more of my business business trips. I use the free version so it doesn't auto detect but I manually have to start the trip. I won't be going back to paper logs.

Nachteile: I wish I could manually enter a trip without having to put a beginning and end address in. I wish I could just enter the miles and not the addresses. If I go to an apartment to do some work I typically don't stop the tracker until I get home. But if I'm there a while sometimes it cancels my mileage and I have to add it manually which can be a pain to add my round trip and the different stops to pick up parts on the way.

The best mileage and expense tracking app!

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Certified Personal Trainer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tax reporting has never been easier with Everlance!

Vorteile: I began using the free premium trial with Everlance and will definitely purchase to upgrade from the basic version! It provides automatic trip detection, allows unlimited drives, and provides detailed reports. The basic version will meet all of your needs as well, I just prefer the automatic trip detection feature.

Nachteile: A feature I would recommend is to be able to join trips into one.

So. Good. Swipe left or right to categorize trips! Easy!

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Shawnie G.
Retailer

Vorteile: I can categorize personal, work, charity, medical ect trips with literally a swipe of my finger. This made TAXES SO EASY this year. They also track purchases if you want them to!

Nachteile: Very INFREQUENTLY my trips won't show for a day. They also didn't email me when my subscription was due - and I didn't remember until they took the funds.

Love Everlance and that's after trying another big name mileage tracker.

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Ryan H.
VP-Sales

Vorteile: Quick and easy for receipts and mileage tracking. It allows me to not keep track of paper. Cost is well worth it!

Nachteile: No cons! I really don't have any issues with Everlance. It works the way it's supposed to work. If it could drive my car for me, I guess that would be pretty awesome.

Great for tracking milage

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
System Engineer
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Its very intuitive, makes it very easy to track mileage. Its easy to add multiple businesses for mileage separation.

Nachteile: No real complaints. It would be nice to see maybe something for 'passenger miles'. Or maybe something for a person who has a full time job to classify company vehicle driving.