Google Cloud Storage Erfahrungen

Über Google Cloud Storage

Online-Objektspeicherlösung, mit der Unternehmen und Entwickler*innen wichtige Daten speichern, archivieren und analysieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Google Cloud Storage

Very user friendly and customer service is excellent. Takes little time to learn how to properly use.

My only complaint is that it took a couple of days for it to retrieve my photos.

Bewertungen zu Google Cloud Storage

Google Cloud Storage hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.265 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Cloud Storage bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.265)

Dayna
Dayna
Director of Marketing & Communications
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Cloud Storage is a lifesaver!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Maisarah
Maisarah
Marketing Executive in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helpful cloud storage

Kommentare: I am working from several device like my desktop, tablet and from my smartphone. Sharing my files across my device can be done with this cloud storage. I also use it as my main backup space for recovery file and data that i linked it with my WhatsApp application.

Saving my files and documents either for personal use or business use is very easy using this software. Sending my files to other user is really secure, as only the user that i has granted permission can have access to the files and i can limit if they can only read the files, or can edit the files.

This cloud storage only can scanning for viruses for a files or documents that are less than 100 MB. If the files is more than 100MB, it will not scan it and increasing the chances that user will open files that are infected with viruses. I hope they can improve the scanning system and let it scan a larger files.

Yurie Katri
Yurie Katri
DevOps Engineer in Spanien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Versatile Storage

Kommentare: Data from other systems can be used as a data source for aggregation with BigQuery. Since the direct connection to the database is NG in terms of security, you can use the data via GCS. In addition, PDF files can also be downloaded by URL, so they can be obtained via a hyperlink in the browser. It is very convenient to be able to share files while ensuring security, as it is possible to manage permissions when acquiring them.

You can easily obtain and manage repository and file information from the command line. You can select a storage type according to the frequency of resource access. You can choose from a wide range of regions

Because there are so many functions, it takes time to get used to using it. (e.g., multi-region configuration, storage type configuration, etc.). It would be nice if there was an operation to easily concatenate files in GCS with the gsutil tool.

Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Thank you for keeping on backing up my data

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Except for the fact that I've got to pay, I love Google Cloud Storage very much.

I love that Google Cloud Storage helps me in backing up my data, so in case I lost my device or if it is broken then I can always find my data there.

I have to pay for it. I don't earn that much, so I feel that paying in dollars is way to luxurious for me.

Candace
Assistant in USA
Fischerei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Its ok but not for me

2,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I liked how there is alot of storage space and paying for extra space is cheap.

I dont like the fact that Google Cloud took money out of my paypal account without my consent. Also getting ahold of customer service about the problem is a nightmare.

Matt
Independent Business Analysis and UX consulting in Niederlande
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Google Cloud Storage: Seamless Integration with Workspace for Video Assets

Kommentare: Overall, Google Cloud Storage has been a positive asset for our multilingual video prototype. Its reliability and performance, combined with ease of integration with Google Cloud Shell means we have everything on one platform.

Works well with other Google Cloud tools and I already had a Google Workspace subscription.

I am a business analyst, and it was quite complex to shift thinking from Dropbox style storage to the concept of a storage bucket and having no folders.

Suhaila
Suhaila
Frontend Web Developer in Malaysia
Unterhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best for a cloud storage

Kommentare: I really enjoy using this software as my main storage for all my file and document. It can be access from any device as long it has a internet connection. The cost to upgrading the storage size is very competitive compared to other software.

The most impactful feature that i really like is to allow other user to have access to my files and they can download and edit the files and all the modification will be shown on the log. It is very critical so i know who has editing the files and when they do it.

There are not much integration that are compatible with this software. The text search also no responding too the result of the search is not too accurate. That the only thing that i think they need to improve to make it the leading software for cloud storage.

Ted
Ted
Consultant in USA
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Great Cloud For Daily Use

Kommentare: I have loved Google storage once I got into a cloud storage scheme for my many systems. I used to use separate HDD's and SSD's and it became cumbersome. This way, I have insurance I always have my stuff in the cloud. It is secure as well.

Google Cloud is great for using daily files in the cloud. It has good remote access and unifies data management so you don't have files all over different systems (I have several). I use it for stuff I use all the time and other archival stuff is stored elsewhere to keep it separate.

In the past it was resource heavy on Windows but has evolved where it is hardly noticable at least for me. I use a middle-high end systems arrangement with both old and new laptops, desktops etc. I am a creative person so I have many systems and large files I use all the time --the final products are archived elsewhere.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and reliable Cloud storage

Kommentare: I love that me and my clients can our files from anywhere, at any time on any device. I love the real time collaboration. I have been able to stop using so many hard drives and its so much cheaper as I'm only paying for the storage I use. So easy to share files with others and choose what permissions are necessary for each stored item.

Super easy to use and integrates seamlessly into my business. How did I even manage without it! I love that I can I can easily expand my storage capacity as my business grows. This reliability is crucial for me as I use it in my business and with my clients. It's cost effective.

There isn't anything I don't like about it, it works perfectly for my needs.

Doyel
Graphic Designer in Indien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Much recommended to everyone

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I appreciated Google Cloud Storage for its seamless scalability and robust security features, which ensured both effortless data management and protection. Its integration with other Google Cloud services also enhanced efficiency and versatility in handling diverse workloads.

I found the pricing structure a bit complex, and occasionally, the documentation lacked depth on certain advanced features.

Nathaniel
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good for all storage needs

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The overall ease of use. It was easy to access, transfer, and backup my stored data.

There wasn't anything that I disliked about it.

RODRIGO
Owner in Brasilien

Best backup option

Kommentare: We use it to make automatic backup for our customers, with cold storage. We created our own backup application, which copies data daily to the cloud. It was easy to develop with the SDK, and we were surprised by the stability / reliability of the upload routine. It is very fast, has several connection options and makes it easy to know if it worked. We just need to have some graphics to evaluate the use of storage or to be able to facilitate the rotation of files, in our case we solved it via programming in our app.

Affordable price and ease of use. The setup is a bit complicated, but uploading files is very easy and uploading is very reliable.

Some permissions configuration tasks could be less complicated. It uses concepts of assignment groups, for simpler scenarios full access would be enough.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your secure solution to cloud storage

Kommentare: Google products/programs are all linked to each other. So it's convenient having the "storage side" of the program linked as well. I have had only good experiences with this app and it has kept my work and family life easy and comfortable and safe to use.

I feel safe in knowing that the cloud is not going anywhere. I will always be able to use it and retrieve what I've stored in it. I feel safe with the security aspects. I know my information, documentation and sentimental data is safe. I like that it does not change to much. It's reliable just the way it is and the "face" stays the same. I admire the fact that there is a free version (not enough space in the free version, but it's understandable).

Honestly, there isn't really something I dislike so much that I would make a fuss over it. The only thing is the space available on the free version. If I should use a paid version, It would cost me too much.

Harshpreet
IT Support Specialist in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for file sharing in your organization.

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. I haven't had a single moment of downtime with Google and that i the best thing. The performance is overall good and durable. There's always the peace of mind of using Google as I know that is secure and always available.

Having the ability to store everything in the cloud is just great. And google does that job perfectly. There are separate applications available which anyone can download their phone as well. The storage solutions are really cheap and have the ability to integrate with multiple products that we use in our work environment. It's fast and does the job bang on.

The file management is sometimes really messy. The user interface needs some work done as well. I have had issues if there are too many files in storage, then it gets really troublesome. I have used AWS as well, and they have a lot more storage tier options.

Heather
Medical Coder in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Use of Google Cloud Storage

Kommentare: At this current time I have never had a problem with the Google cloud storage app at all. It's a very user friendly application for anyone I would recommend it to anyone to use for work or business related activities.

The thing that I like about the Google cloud storage is that I can save my work that I have do for the day into my cloud account and if my computer crashes or catches a virus I can back it up from the cloud account.

There is nothing that I don't like about the google cloud storage app. It's very helpful and useful for the career that I do on an everyday basis.

Anna
Social Worker in Deutschland
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied

It's awesome and contemporary. When I use pretty much anything related to google it makes me feel like a big team of people is really trying to adapt it to the needs of its costumers.

Moving files such as copying or changing ownership etc. is sometimes a bit difficult. Also, when trying to upload files via the google file stream on my computer it sometimes won't let me copy PDFs. Any other file is no problem, but I regularly have to copy PDFs up to 10 times and when it's still not there I'm so frustrated that I just upload it over the browser.

Liam
Graphic Designer in Australien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Google Cloud: Your one-stop solution for file storage

Kommentare: Store all my files affordable, easily, accessibly.

Google cloud storage allows me to save all my files and have them easily accessible on the go, despite my limited hard-drive space, for a very affordable price. It is convenient, simple to use and unintrusive, blending in seamlessly with your workflow. Easy to recommend.

I really don't like that you can't rename the Drives. I'm logged into multiple Drive accounts and I'm stuck with the ugly email addresses instead of clear, succinct names of my choosing.

Emma
Author in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I love how useful Google Storage is!

Kommentare: Google storage is so useful. You can create folders, organise your files in the right way. You can also share or add people into the documents easily, then monitor what people do when they are in the document. I highly recommend it.

I like being able to organise the files into folders, and then add people into each aspect of the file. Including what permission they have within it. You can add someone as an editor, or just a viewer.

I haven't found anything I don't like, other than it can be a bit slow at times when the file size is large

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Cloud Storage for those that use Google Sheets and Google Docs

Kommentare: Google Drive has an amazing value if you are looking for a free cloud storage option. It also has good prices if you wan't more than 15gb of storage. It directly integrates with all of Google's other applications such as Google Docs and Google Sheets. It usually syncs pretty good between multiple computers (Mac or Windows). However, if you are using the new Google file stream I'd recommend only using on Windows. Dropbox may be a tad bit more user-friendly and maybe it has a little bit more connections with other apps because it was the first company to kind of offer these cloud-based. Storage Solutions. I would say that Google Drive is better than Dropbox if use Google Drive applications such as Google Docs and sheets.

-Free Account: Google Drive is one of the best value cloud storage options. If you are looking to get a free cloud storage software suite right off the bat you get 15GB of free storage. This is much higher than the competitor freemium accounts like Dropbox and others where you only get 2GB of storage for free. -Useful Suite of Tools: One of the best parts about Google Drive is that it integrates directly with other Google apps such as Google Sheets and Google Docs. These are probably the most commonly used apps within the Google suite and it fits perfectly well within your google drive workflow. Not only that if you download the desktop client for Mac or Windows you are able to download and sync all the files that are on your google drive account. This allows you to easily open the Google Sheets and Google Docs files like they were native files on your desktop system. Once you click on a google sheets or Google docs file, it will open up a browser and take you right to that file within your browser. Google Docs Add-ons: This is extremely convenient and much better workflow than any other competitor, even though Dropbox came out with their own word document editor recently. The Google Docs workflow is better than any other competitor as of yet. And beyond that, there is a huge amount of Google Docs add-ons that you can add other companies will make certain extensions that you can expand the functionality of Google Docs and Google Sheets.

Not as Mac Friendly: With Google Drive to sync to a mac desktop, you need to have the storage available. Well guess what? Apple has been making the storage smaller and smaller (SSD Drives). For example, if you have 100 gigabytes of data and files on Google Drive you will need to be able to have 100 gigabytes free space on your computer. However, if you get the Google file stream this now will allow you to save space on your drive by only downloading it when you need it (on demand). So it will show the file is there but won't take up space. This is how I envisioned computing years ago, and it's finally here!! Wait, nope its not, not for mac users. As far as I have tested on the Mac operating system is not usable. The main issue is it slows down the mac like crazy and uses up a TON of recourses for some reason. I don't know if its because there is a clash between mac finder indexing and this software, or what. I had to uninstall it because it slowed down my 2016, top of the line MacBook pro. So if you're looking into getting Google Drive I would recommend the regular backup and sync utility if you are using Mac (opt for regular google drive storage rather than the google suite for businesses, which comes with the google file stream.) It may be completely different on Windows but as far as Mac is not ready for production it completely slows down my Mac and will use up way t When the day comes that Google makes File stream more compatible with Mac OSX, it will be AMAZING.

Vibhor
Researcher in USA
Forschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing storage

Kommentare: It is a great experience as we need large amount of cloud storage which can be used for diverse purpose such as backup,access files remotely, maybe even process it. Google Storage is all in one with great connectivity.

As a Google product, it is easy to use, and set up. The storage comes in very handy in applications and it is easy to share across diverse users securely. We have found it to be more reliable than any other form of storage.

Google storage is facing pricing challenges with competitors but since it is part of GSuite applications, it is a great deal.

Harveer
Business Consultant in USA
Animation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Maximizing Speed and Availability with Google Cloud Storage's CDN Integration

Kommentare: My experience with Google Cloud Storage has been very positive. The service is reliable, secure, and easy to use. The main feature of the service is its flexibility - We can store any type of data in it from text files to images or videos, which makes it a great choice for various applications. You can also access your data quickly thanks to its distributed architecture and fast retrieval times. Additionally, Google Cloud Storage provides an array of management tools such as buckets (folders) and objects (files), making it easier to organize data according to project requirements or other criteria. Google Cloud Storage is that all the stored content remains available even if part of your infrastructure goes down - providing added peace-of-mind when dealing with critical applications or business operations. Security is also top-notch; all content uploaded into the storage solution is encrypted using AES 256 encryption methods by default for added protection against unauthorized access. I've found pricing plans on offer to be quite competitive compared to other cloud storage solutions on the market today

I have come to appreciate its many features and benefits. One of the most important advantages is its scalability; We can easily adjust the size of your storage depending on your needs. It's cost effective; we'll only pay for what you use with no expensive long-term contracts or upfront costs. The interface is also very intuitive, making it easy to access all our data from anywhere – either through a web browser or using one of Google’s mobile apps. The cloud platform offers industry-leading security measures ensuring that only authorized personnel can access files stored in GCS accounts and that data remains safe at all times. They offer blazing fast upload speeds so users can quickly store large amounts of data without any delays in performance. There are various APIs available which make integrating cloud storage into other applications straightforward and painless for developers. Since the service runs on Google’s infrastructure uptime reliability is quite high so users never have to worry about their data being unavailable when they need it most.

The cost-effectiveness and flexibility of Google Cloud Storage's pricing and storage classes were also impressive, enabling me to optimize costs while meeting specific storage requirements. Google Cloud Storage provided a secure, efficient, and reliable solution for storing and managing data.

caitlin
home health occupational therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for storing documents and allowing retrieval from anywhere, anytime

Kommentare: Cloud storage has been so much faster, easier to retrieve, and easier to pull up from multiple devices than many other cloud products. I was hesitant to switch to it initially because of the low cost, thinking you get what you pay for, but I have been beyond satisfied and find it loads and downloads much faster than competing products.

Google has made their product line seamless and free so utilizing their document, spreadsheet, etc. programs is a no brainer. Using cloud storage allows the user to take it a step further- anyone with a link/passcode can access the documents from anywhere and they have a permanent home beyond Drive, which limits what can be stored. Storage allows the user to upload other things, like photos, videos, etc.

There is some duplication of the concept of Drive and Storage and for really not tech savvy people, the initial learning curve of where to store and how to upload/save files can be challenging for them. I think this would be true of any virtual storage site but because Google is so branded by name, the two names are similar enough it adds a touch to the confusion. It is quickly overcome though.

Scott
Director of IT in USA

Cloud Storage At It's Finest

Kommentare: I use Google Cloud Storage to fill MANY needs, from personal, to my personal businesses, to my clients. On a personal level it gives me dirt-cheap long-term and short-term file storage so that I lose absolutely NOTHING, ever. For my personal and client businesses, I have that same benefit, not to mention easy integration to my web server for backup storage retention. After my normal backup routines filled my server's 1TB RAIN drives, I saved a TON by offloading those and future backups to Google Cloud Storage rather than upgrading to a new server with even bigger drives, that would get filled in no time. This way I will never, ever run out of space!

I absolutely LOVE using cloud storage from Google - mainly because of the price and how cheap it is to provide to my clients. I also love how tight the controls are, so I can fine tune each "project/bucket" exactly how my client needs it without letting them endanger themselves. Beyond that, its level of integration is also a HUGE pro. Not only does it integrate flawlessly for pretty much ANYTHING you use from Google, but the bulk of other software vendors have integrated access to cloud storage too. I think the biggest hidden benefit is that you never, ever run out of storage space. Period.

The setup, security and deployment of cloud storage buckets is not for the faint of heart, and can be a chore even for those that are tech and web savvy.

Joshua
Multimedia Artist; Electric Music Engineer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Future is Now

Kommentare: Aside from sometimes feeling like I need a year of CE courses to use a feature here and there, I couldn't be happier with it. Using GCS makes me feel less lied to by those old futuristic movies and cartoons.

I love the customization features running virtual machines and not having to worry about losing files anymore. This service saved my family a lot of heartache when every photo of our missing child was lost to a head crash. We thought we had lost everything but we had set up automatic cloud backup and forgot about it. That's the great thing about it. You can do that and not have to worry about it. Google cloud storage has made our digital life foolproof.

There's a bit of a learning curve. There are times that one can get lost trying to find what you're looking for or figure out how to make some things work. I spent an inordinate amount of time feeling like my grandfather trying to program his VCR. I'm pretty tech-savvy, I think, but I've wished for a simpler way a lot using GCS.

ThankGod
Director in Nigeria

Google Cloud Storage Review

Kommentare: I love this product. The advancement communicated through the google cloud framework demonstrates the mission the executives network approach prepared by this product, which during its utilization has implied the joining of more open and prosperous organizations for my organization.

The force of the interface that positions the google cloud framework can move information in a straightforward manner, center deals direction courses progressively, formalize quick appropriation activities of mediatized content by changing associations, increment ads with synchronization in a made sure about data set, keep up quick web based shopping support, progressed asset plans, attainable spending changes, control of mission significance capacities, variation of qualified speculation designs. Google cloud has simplify my daily task.

A computerized resource assurance mistake and disintegration of correspondence properties is accomplished in google cloud by not safely compacting its network safety properties, so there will in general be a steady loss of information inside the interface of its programming, decaying trust in the assurance of the buy cycle

Aijaz Ahmad
Aijaz Ahmad
Assistant Professor in Indien
Tiefbau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Free up your space and work on sight in cloud.

Kommentare: For any enterprise, a cloud based platform is must. This one helped us to free up our space frm devices and without occupying any infra, does most of the work on site.
Security and back up options are too good. We will never lose our data when after by mistake.

The only way to store your documents and rely on cloud security is Google cloud storage. Save everything and use it from anywhere you need. Storage limit is quiet large for the cost. Interface is simple and easy to use. Customisation is awesome and integration with docs or sheets helps alot.

Storage limit can be increased. More flexible plans should be added. Need to scan large files as well.