Über Google Cloud Storage

Online-Objektspeicherlösung, mit der Unternehmen und Entwickler*innen wichtige Daten speichern, archivieren und analysieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Google Cloud Storage

Very user friendly and customer service is excellent. Takes little time to learn how to properly use.

My only complaint is that it took a couple of days for it to retrieve my photos.

Bewertungen zu Google Cloud Storage

Google Cloud Storage hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.981 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Cloud Storage bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.981)

Ryan S.
Ryan S.
EL/SIFE Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Google Cloud Storage: Keeping Lesson Plans, Files, and More Safe from Disasters

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Google Cloud Storage has allowed me the chance to know that my lesson plans and files at school are safe and secure. I have lost files before backing them up, and now I keep everything on Google to ensure that it does not happen again. I have enjoyed how easy it is to backup files, access files and be connected from many different devices, and more. I am a better teacher and more organized teacher because of this application.

I love how easy it is to connect all devices (phones, computers, tablets, and more) to my Cloud Storage and how they all come together so well. I also love that I can share my Cloud storage with my family through the Family Share so that we do not spend more money on different plans. Furthermore, I enjoy the backup and the cloud ability to save files to the cloud and know that they are secure. I also enjoy the permissions that I can give to choose the level of engagement that people can have.

I do not like when the Cloud Storage and Google Drive take files and change them from their file type to Google Doc format. Google Docs are great but often messes with my customization. I try to remember to check my settings so it does not do it automatically, but it can often be quite annoying.

Business Owner in Namibia
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Your secure solution to cloud storage

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Google products/programs are all linked to each other. So it's convenient having the "storage side" of the program linked as well. I have had only good experiences with this app and it has kept my work and family life easy and comfortable and safe to use.

I feel safe in knowing that the cloud is not going anywhere. I will always be able to use it and retrieve what I've stored in it. I feel safe with the security aspects. I know my information, documentation and sentimental data is safe. I like that it does not change to much. It's reliable just the way it is and the "face" stays the same. I admire the fact that there is a free version (not enough space in the free version, but it's understandable).

Honestly, there isn't really something I dislike so much that I would make a fuss over it. The only thing is the space available on the free version. If I should use a paid version, It would cost me too much.

Owner in Südafrika
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Google cloud storage-Essential for your business.

2 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: If i mistakenly delete something,i know i will find it through the automatic back up.

●Easy to keep track of your work and files. ●easy to access it from anywhere. ●user friendly and easy to use.

I am completely satisfied with this software.

Ted M.
Ted M.
Consultant in USA
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Great Cloud For Daily Use

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have loved Google storage once I got into a cloud storage scheme for my many systems. I used to use separate HDD's and SSD's and it became cumbersome. This way, I have insurance I always have my stuff in the cloud. It is secure as well.

Google Cloud is great for using daily files in the cloud. It has good remote access and unifies data management so you don't have files all over different systems (I have several). I use it for stuff I use all the time and other archival stuff is stored elsewhere to keep it separate.

In the past it was resource heavy on Windows but has evolved where it is hardly noticable at least for me. I use a middle-high end systems arrangement with both old and new laptops, desktops etc. I am a creative person so I have many systems and large files I use all the time --the final products are archived elsewhere.

Anna W.
Social Worker in Deutschland
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It's awesome and contemporary. When I use pretty much anything related to google it makes me feel like a big team of people is really trying to adapt it to the needs of its costumers.

Moving files such as copying or changing ownership etc. is sometimes a bit difficult. Also, when trying to upload files via the google file stream on my computer it sometimes won't let me copy PDFs. Any other file is no problem, but I regularly have to copy PDFs up to 10 times and when it's still not there I'm so frustrated that I just upload it over the browser.

Emma L.
Author in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I love how useful Google Storage is!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Google storage is so useful. You can create folders, organise your files in the right way. You can also share or add people into the documents easily, then monitor what people do when they are in the document. I highly recommend it.

I like being able to organise the files into folders, and then add people into each aspect of the file. Including what permission they have within it. You can add someone as an editor, or just a viewer.

I haven't found anything I don't like, other than it can be a bit slow at times when the file size is large

Nicolae D.
Nicolae D.
IT Manager in Rumänien
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use, highly positive impact for users

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I especially like the seamless integration with all Google products, users are very happy with it. Very easy to setup and use, almost never had any problems, just set it up and forget about it, it works.

None, everything works as expected, nothing is left out.

Edin T.
Edin T.
Nan in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use software

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Besa idea de downgrade of quality on videos and pictures, it is perfect for someone who I trying to get a free cloud storage app.

Storages all of your videos, pictures, files and other quite well.

When I changed a cellphone at the moment of trying to get my pictures back it downgraded the quality of them.

Owner/Operator in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Cloud Storage is a lifesaver!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google Cloud Storage is unparalleled.

I like how inexpensive thia software is. The ease of use makes this software perfect for a business owner like myself.

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Graduate Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Safe and convenient

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

That it safely saves and recovers my data that is important

It can be costly for those who are looking for cheaper rates

David S.
Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Where Would I Be without CLoud Storage

Easy to share documents and files with both internal and external users. It used to be that you'd run into a hurdle if you shared an item from your cloud storage with a non-Chrome/Gmail account, but that is not the case any more. *Still, this can be an issue to some extent, it's not perfect, more on that in the Cons section. There are different tiers of storage, but for most people saving simple documents, the free option is fine. One of the institutions I am part of uses Google Cloud and it's great being able to save and share documents with various uses. I teach in higher ed and we use the storage for workshoping essays and other projects. We also use it to share larger institutional collaborations and there's some great organizational tools in here. There is an offline mode so if you are working in a remote area with no Wifi or weak internet connections, you can still access documents; however you need some premeditation and insight. I sue this with SAFARI Montage Chrome too and it's all integrated well.

There are not too many cons. These are really subjective to me, but while you can share items from your cloud storage to various people/groups even if they don't have accounts connected to Google, I've still had a few hiccups with sharing links. Another gripe I have is on my personal account, they do upgrades and downgrades to storage limitations and it can be a pain to remove items or pay a higher price. This hasn't happened too often. Microsoft is the worst with this, but has happened to me. My company Cloud Storage is good but those details are not managed by me.

Salvatore P.
Academic Advisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Everything in one place no matter where I am!

Kommentare: I've tried numerous Cloud Storage solutions and Google's Cloud Storage beats them all. With free accounts, there are generous account limits for documents, and the documents are easily edited within Google's own suite, but the files can easily be downloaded and opened in any of the Microsoft Office programs with zero compatibility issues. In my view, Google Cloud Storage is perfect.

Uploading files to Cloud Storage is as easy as drag and drop. When I upload folders, the file organization is preserved, which saves me an immense amount of time. My files are available anywhere, and all I need to do is send another user or student a link so that they an have access to needed information. I can download files in nearly any format, and they are opened in Microsoft office with no problem. Almost any file type is supported, though I predominantly work with Excel, DocX, and video files. It is so easy to use and share that I cannot imagine using anything else.

I cannot think of any real problems with Cloud Storage. There are occasional moments where the page may hang or stop working when uploading a particularly large file, but that is an issue that is very rare. Otherwise, Cloud Storage works very well.

Rodrigo T.
Owner in Brasilien

Best backup option

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use it to make automatic backup for our customers, with cold storage. We created our own backup application, which copies data daily to the cloud. It was easy to develop with the SDK, and we were surprised by the stability / reliability of the upload routine. It is very fast, has several connection options and makes it easy to know if it worked. We just need to have some graphics to evaluate the use of storage or to be able to facilitate the rotation of files, in our case we solved it via programming in our app.

Affordable price and ease of use. The setup is a bit complicated, but uploading files is very easy and uploading is very reliable.

Some permissions configuration tasks could be less complicated. It uses concepts of assignment groups, for simpler scenarios full access would be enough.

Rajeev R.
Rajeev R.
Graduate apprentice Trainee in Indien
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Why this is best among others?

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: From my point of view, I'm still using it and haven't replaced it with other apps as I find it very comfortable to use. Sometimes it makes me chew my teeth but that doesn't matter as it provides much better facilities than any other available apps in market. The important files and documents of mine are safe on this platform. Surely I'll suggest everyone to use it without a doubt. No concern of privacy as the brand Google already gaining trust of consumers. Its that much simple as a local storage and a beginner with zero knowledge can also easily use this.

Till the date I have not found any cloud storage that can compete this storage. Trust me this is worthy to use. Talking about its pros, first thing is this storage is absolutely free on trail basis. For beginners and normal users this storage provides enough storage capacity that an user needs. You can also use this on large basis which will cost you some penny. Easy to use and very user friendly in nature. You can connect your Google account with this so that it can automatically backup your important files and save there. The stored data is immediately available whenever you need as there is no downfall till the date I'm using. Very trustworthy and safe. Google guarantees you of your privacy so you need not to worry. It can support most of the file formats.

Frankly saying, there is not much thing you will dislike about this app. Its likable product. The only thing I suggest is the price of premium storage. Its little bit expensive but affordable. Sometimes it gets slower but you will not loose your data. You will have to clear cache to make it work faster. Little bit of problems I faced in uploading of big files as it took more time to upload. User interface needs more improvement.

Stacie J.
SELF EMPLOYED in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

GOOGLE Be GONE

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: II was satisfied until recently when I found out that Google had a breach of data On Google plus, your membership it is kind of costly if you want to stay with them and if you do not frequent visit your cloud it's a possibility that they will delete your information. My overall experience is that the service was better five years ago than it was today, and I understand about people in companies needing to make money but whatever happened to loyal customers. Google cloud was my favorite in their customer service is not that easy to get ahold of in the lengthy wait time for an answer back is somewhat ridiculous. I really hope that things can remain the same and I don't have to do a major move of all of my data, photos, and documents to a different area.

I really enjoyed and loved the fact that I could put all my pictures in one area and they would be safe and secure. I really took a liking to the cloud when it first came out because of the maximum storage that it held.

I never really had a problem with Google cloud until they limited the storage wanted to charge you more money for the storage you used to have. And just recently I've been getting emails from Google telling me that the Google cloud if I'm not in it so often that they are going to delete my things that I have stored there after about five years playing in using with the software.

Vibhor A.
Researcher in USA
Forschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing storage

Kommentare: It is a great experience as we need large amount of cloud storage which can be used for diverse purpose such as backup,access files remotely, maybe even process it. Google Storage is all in one with great connectivity.

As a Google product, it is easy to use, and set up. The storage comes in very handy in applications and it is easy to share across diverse users securely. We have found it to be more reliable than any other form of storage.

Google storage is facing pricing challenges with competitors but since it is part of GSuite applications, it is a great deal.

Ethan R.
Freelance Entrepeneur in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Google Cloud Storage takes the worry out of finding relaible cloud storage for a good value.

Kommentare: I would say for the most part all of my experiences with this software has been good. I have not encountered anything negative other than the limits of their services which is very understandable. no company out their can give everything away for free, but google sure does try.

Google Cloud Storage has lots of features that make backing up my files any where I go simple and easy. I use it to store the multitude of photos I use on a daily basis to sell my services to potential clients that I could never store on my mobiles devices. Its so nice to be able to free up my storage capacity for more apps that make my life more stream lined that I could never be able to have room for if I kept every photo I use on a daily basis in my devices on board memory. I also find the user interfaces to be very easy to understand which is a big time saver when trying to teach other people how to use it so that I can easily transfer files from my work station to clients. All in all I think this comes from the fact that Google as a company is very user experience focused and that's what makes their products so user friendly. I would recommend that you always try out their products before anyone else's because you can count on the fact that google is always going to be focused on making their products as stream lined and easy to use as possible.

The only cons are that if you are using the free versions of their cloud services is that you will find that after a certain point your upload speeds will be throttled but its not something you would need to worry about for most use cases unless you are pushing a lot of data like for example and entire companies worth of work flow for the purposes of backing up your companies data in case of data loss or destruction. So for most people you don't need to worry and if you are trying to do that you can just pay for unrestricted access instead of going the free route.

Tami T.
Tami T.
Office Manager in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Google Cloud Storage - Seamless

Kommentare: I love using Google Cloud Storage for all of our company's file & data storage needs because once you have things set to automatically save to the Google Cloud there are no extra steps we need to take to ensure that all of our past estimates, proposals, contracts, billing information & any media such as photos or videos of jobs that we've completed are all saved in a format that is easily revisited by either our staff in the office or our crews who are actually out working in the field. The storage software our company utilized in the past was only accessable by the main computer in our office. Therefore the office manager had to search for and then send out any information to whoever needed it. Now with Google Cloud, our staff members can easily access any information they need which eliminates the need to pull office staff from their other tasks just to look up information. Also, with the Google Cloud Storage software, our files are all very organized within the cloud & very easily searched by even our most technology challenged crews. For the office staff the fact that our files are organized so well, running reports that used to take a full day or more of of data entry & searching through old files just to set up, are now set up and ran in a matter of pushing a few buttons & mouse clicks. The amount of time and mental anguish Google Cloud Storage saves our company far out weighs the very reasonable cost associated with the software. I would recommend it to any business.

Ease of use- our files are easily accessible by anyone in our office as well as our crews in the field. The crews are even able to access necessary files from their mobile devices. Seamless storage- all of our necessary files from the first estimate, to the proposal all the way through the contract, billing & payment info & before & after photos are all automatically organized & stored in the Google Cloud. Reports are able to be ran in minutes vs the hours or even days it would take with our past software to run reports that weren't as informative.

The only real con I know of with the Google Cloud Storage software is that it's not compatible with our current time keeping & time management software. However this is not really a fault of Google Cloud Storage, but our own because we have not yet updated to a newer time management software. Our IT person is currently looking into our options to update the current time keeping software that will be more compatible with our Google Cloud.

Jeffrey B.
Jeffrey B.
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Cloud Storage for those that use Google Sheets and Google Docs

Kommentare: Google Drive has an amazing value if you are looking for a free cloud storage option. It also has good prices if you wan't more than 15gb of storage. It directly integrates with all of Google's other applications such as Google Docs and Google Sheets. It usually syncs pretty good between multiple computers (Mac or Windows). However, if you are using the new Google file stream I'd recommend only using on Windows. Dropbox may be a tad bit more user-friendly and maybe it has a little bit more connections with other apps because it was the first company to kind of offer these cloud-based. Storage Solutions. I would say that Google Drive is better than Dropbox if use Google Drive applications such as Google Docs and sheets.

-Free Account: Google Drive is one of the best value cloud storage options. If you are looking to get a free cloud storage software suite right off the bat you get 15GB of free storage. This is much higher than the competitor freemium accounts like Dropbox and others where you only get 2GB of storage for free. -Useful Suite of Tools: One of the best parts about Google Drive is that it integrates directly with other Google apps such as Google Sheets and Google Docs. These are probably the most commonly used apps within the Google suite and it fits perfectly well within your google drive workflow. Not only that if you download the desktop client for Mac or Windows you are able to download and sync all the files that are on your google drive account. This allows you to easily open the Google Sheets and Google Docs files like they were native files on your desktop system. Once you click on a google sheets or Google docs file, it will open up a browser and take you right to that file within your browser. Google Docs Add-ons: This is extremely convenient and much better workflow than any other competitor, even though Dropbox came out with their own word document editor recently. The Google Docs workflow is better than any other competitor as of yet. And beyond that, there is a huge amount of Google Docs add-ons that you can add other companies will make certain extensions that you can expand the functionality of Google Docs and Google Sheets.

Not as Mac Friendly: With Google Drive to sync to a mac desktop, you need to have the storage available. Well guess what? Apple has been making the storage smaller and smaller (SSD Drives). For example, if you have 100 gigabytes of data and files on Google Drive you will need to be able to have 100 gigabytes free space on your computer. However, if you get the Google file stream this now will allow you to save space on your drive by only downloading it when you need it (on demand). So it will show the file is there but won't take up space. This is how I envisioned computing years ago, and it's finally here!! Wait, nope its not, not for mac users. As far as I have tested on the Mac operating system is not usable. The main issue is it slows down the mac like crazy and uses up a TON of recourses for some reason. I don't know if its because there is a clash between mac finder indexing and this software, or what. I had to uninstall it because it slowed down my 2016, top of the line MacBook pro. So if you're looking into getting Google Drive I would recommend the regular backup and sync utility if you are using Mac (opt for regular google drive storage rather than the google suite for businesses, which comes with the google file stream.) It may be completely different on Windows but as far as Mac is not ready for production it completely slows down my Mac and will use up way t When the day comes that Google makes File stream more compatible with Mac OSX, it will be AMAZING.

Stiliyan S.
Digital Designer in Bulgarien
Design, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good or not?

Kommentare: Complicated - really hard to handle things in there, but overall it was exactly as a normal cloud storage, where I kept my files.

I am a little bit confused and hesitate a little as well. I know that a lot of famous and big companies use Google Cloud Storage, such as Twitter, Pay Pal. I tried it. There is a good part that you don't have to pay to try it. I am really not as satisfied as other cloud storage. Maybe there are different pros and cons and since I am just a single user. Maybe it's more into big companies with different kinds of things to keep in them. It works like a normal Cloud Storage for me.

Maybe it's way easier to use other Cloud Storages. Everything in there needs to be google-searched to understand how to use it or how to find where it is. Things are complicated in there. I am just not as satisfied as the others.

Harshpreet S.
IT Support Specialist in Kanada

A great tool for file sharing in your organization.

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. I haven't had a single moment of downtime with Google and that i the best thing. The performance is overall good and durable. There's always the peace of mind of using Google as I know that is secure and always available.

Having the ability to store everything in the cloud is just great. And google does that job perfectly. There are separate applications available which anyone can download their phone as well. The storage solutions are really cheap and have the ability to integrate with multiple products that we use in our work environment. It's fast and does the job bang on.

The file management is sometimes really messy. The user interface needs some work done as well. I have had issues if there are too many files in storage, then it gets really troublesome. I have used AWS as well, and they have a lot more storage tier options.

Maisarah S.
Maisarah S.
Marketing Executive in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helpful cloud storage

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am working from several device like my desktop, tablet and from my smartphone. Sharing my files across my device can be done with this cloud storage. I also use it as my main backup space for recovery file and data that i linked it with my WhatsApp application.

Saving my files and documents either for personal use or business use is very easy using this software. Sending my files to other user is really secure, as only the user that i has granted permission can have access to the files and i can limit if they can only read the files, or can edit the files.

This cloud storage only can scanning for viruses for a files or documents that are less than 100 MB. If the files is more than 100MB, it will not scan it and increasing the chances that user will open files that are infected with viruses. I hope they can improve the scanning system and let it scan a larger files.

Maria C.
Lead Writer in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eases filing sharing

Kommentare: The main benefit that Google Cloud Storage brings to our company is the dependability of knowing that our documents are safeguarded.

I have yet to have problems with Google Cloud Storage. That being said I use Google Cloud Storage to share files with coworkers and we have a dedicated folder in our Google Cloud Storage for dropping in finished documents.

I would like to see an improvement in the aesthetics of the webpage by making finding things more easy.

Dreama W.
Student in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Absolutely Love it

Kommentare: This program has been something my family and I have always turned to when wanting to put our sensitive and older family photos in for years. Its very reliable, easy to use and has plenty of space to store your precious moments. I have never had the problem loosing photos with this program as I have had with others in the past. So much so that I always double back up my iCloud photos to Google, that way I can confirm they will be around for years.

What I loved the most about this program is its ease of use, it is also very cost friendly. I have ICloud which tends to be very expensive so, I upload everything to my computer and then send it to my Google Cloud Storage. Also I seem to be able to find my my way around this program very easily and It doesn't loose my photos. I have used the same account that my mom started for me years ago and I love it, I tend to turn to this anytime I want a great place to store time sensitive photos.

Their is really nothing I do not love about this program, it has been a life saver to me and my family photos many of times.

Suhaila S.
Suhaila S.
Frontend Web Developer in Malaysia
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best for a cloud storage

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I really enjoy using this software as my main storage for all my file and document. It can be access from any device as long it has a internet connection. The cost to upgrading the storage size is very competitive compared to other software.

The most impactful feature that i really like is to allow other user to have access to my files and they can download and edit the files and all the modification will be shown on the log. It is very critical so i know who has editing the files and when they do it.

There are not much integration that are compatible with this software. The text search also no responding too the result of the search is not too accurate. That the only thing that i think they need to improve to make it the leading software for cloud storage.