Business card maker

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Office manager
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Was super excited when i came across this product, I was looking for a flashy attention grabbing business card and at the same time not break the bank. We previously used vistaprint, etc and although they were nice, having someone else's advertising on your business card wasn't my ideal dream.
Business card maker was cost effective and also achieved my idea with the finished product. I was very happy with the outcome and would recommend it to other companies big or small.

Nachteile: I dont have any cons with this software. It achieved everything I was looking for and then some. It also was cheaper then I expected it to be. Overall great product

A great way to make customized cards

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Bronson V.
Sales Rep
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use this to make professional business cards for me and all my seasonal contract employees

Vorteile: How easy it is to setup and start making customized yet very professional business cards

Nachteile: I wish there were more less generic looking templates but this is a nitpick, I am very satisfied with this purchase

Perfect solution for businees card design

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Edo M.
field agent/representative
Bau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Best business card software solution that I saw until today.

Vorteile: Modern ribbon user interface with lot options. Mesh distortion and perspective tool are fantastic features.
Lots of starting templates. Custom shape design. Gradient definition. Lots of textures, shapes, clip-arts and background already included. Path Boolean operations. Export function connected with popular paper stock suppliers.

Nachteile: Font options are limited. Software of this level must have better layering.

Perfect for making your business cards!

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Vanessa D.
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy, fast, and cost efficient way to creating business cards, especially for multiple employees

Vorteile: With having so many employees, I needed an easy and cost efficient way of making business cards for each of them. Thankfully Business Card Maker stepped in and helped me create professional cards at an affordable rate. It's so easy to use!

Nachteile: Nothing, no cons at all! We've just started using it and really enjoy it

I saved over $700 on business cards this year by using Business Card Maker!

Bewertet am 30.12.2018
Ghostwriter, Editor, and Self-Publishing Consultant
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wouldn't trade this program for anything.

Vorteile: I love the ability to customize my business card at any time with a new logo, new images, new messaging, etc.

Nachteile: The responsibility for proofreading rests with me now. I can no longer blame the printing company for typos.

Makes my job easier.

Bewertet am 28.4.2019
Gideon O.
Graphics designer
Computer-Hardware, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fabulous

Vorteile: The fact that I don't have to start racking my brain on how to start designing my business cards when I have to design for my clients.

Nachteile: It took me time to understand how to save my documents.

Why hire someone else to make your business card when there's this gem of a software?

Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Conrad K.
Sales Representative`

Vorteile: I recently wanted to make new and flashy business cards for myself and my team of colleagues. However, I wanted to get it done price efficiently. Business Card Maker literally made it so easy for me to make presentable business cards. When you want to be unique, sometimes it's best to create what you want the way you want it, which Business Card Maker allowed us to do.

Nachteile: There is nothing I dislike about Business Card Maker. Only way some could dislike this business is if they dislike saving money.

Top of the list in making business card

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Ismail S.
Marketing manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Business card maker is very helpfull in making professional business card very easily

Nachteile: I have no issue with business card maker it work really fine

Perfect Business Cards

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Heather S.
Co Founder
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: When making business cards to promote your business, you want something with plenty of customization without a hefty cost. Business Card Maker is just that. With a modern, easy to use interface even those who aren't tech savvy can be on their way to making beautiful, professional looking business cards. Plenty of templates to choose from & lots of customization.

Nachteile: The software did everything it boasted and everything I needed it to.

Saved time with being able to design cards on the go.

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Amanda D.
Csr
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was pretty good.. I would recommend them to others for sure.

Vorteile: The mobile Plattform.. the othersecond were all desktop that I had tried. that it is do user friendly it was super simple to use.

Nachteile: The variety of maid templates was not that great