Über eFax Corporate

Mit eFax Corporate® braucht man keine Fax-Hardware mehr. Faxe können von jedem Gerät aus per E-Mail versandt oder empfangen werden.

Erfahre mehr über eFax Corporate

Kelly M.
Branch Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2019

"one of my most used tools"

Kommentare: provides me with a tremendous amount of value in customer relations and profitability with the time factor in response time. it gives me an edge over my competition

Vorteile: this enables me to receive my faxes no matter where I'm at. it also lets me decide if and who can be added to distribution list. im anle to respond to my merchants regardless of my location.

Nachteile: sometimes it can be a little slower than traditional fax to receive. there have been occasions thst i have had to have items faxed to office fax instead.

• Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Social Worker
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"Digital Faxing with HIPAA Compliance"

Kommentare: eFax Corporate allows me to achieve more by digitally faxing documents with HIPPA compliance.

Vorteile: At the surface, eFax Corporate provides what you expect, a digital fax that allows you to fax directly to an individuals email, and it does it well. It also allows you to sign documents within the application, offers mobile applications and what got me the most excited, it works with GoogleDrive.

Nachteile: My biggest draw back is their limits on page/file size. Sometimes the charts I have to send are robust and I have to break them down into multiple faxes.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Amy G.
Medical Billing Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.6.2020

"Simple and Easy Program"

Kommentare: We use eFax to cut down on paper usage, streamline faxing in a office where many faxes are going in and out, and allow remote workers to fax documents without a printer or fax machine.

Vorteile: We moved from a physical fax machine to eFax and have found it very simple and convenient to use. I appreciate that you can fax both from their portal as well as via email, and that you get fax confirmations and incoming faxes so easily without having to sort through them when everyone is sharing a fax machine.

Nachteile: eFax has few issues, they are clear, user friendly, allow many files to be attached to an email, and I have not had glitches or trouble using it at all.

• Bewertet am 9.6.2020
Alicia D.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2020

"Mistake to switch to them; very disappointed "

Kommentare: It has been terrible. They lied about pricing. Customer support is slow, sends you in circles, and gives the wrong answer almost every time. Chat disconnects constantly and they give you the wrong phone numbers to call. I’ve had faxes not go through at times and no way to fix it. I tried to port my numbers out and they play games to avoid releasing the numbers — for six months and counting — while also telling me that I have to keep paying for service until after the numbers are ported or they won’t port them. They claimed to have sent me a PIN (they haven’t) when it’s just the last four of your credit card (not secure). Overall, this is a terrible company and I encourage people to stay away.

Vorteile: I switched to eFax for two reasons: it was supposed to be cheaper than Vonage (that turned out to be a lie) and the app is decent for my iPhone. The app is just about the only thing I like, but it’s pretty basic.

Nachteile: The company itself has scammy sales people, a difficult to use portal for your account, and the worst customer service in the world. Don’t expect them to help you with any issues at all. They will not understand and send you in circles.

• Bewertet am 12.6.2020
Cody S.
Accounts Manager
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2020

"Easy to Use!"

Kommentare: Efax was very helpful in allowing us to send medical bills electronically. This saved us time, energy and paper!

Vorteile: I like the software is internet based, and thus can be used anywhere the user needs - it isn't tied to any one computer that has the software downloaded.

Nachteile: Our office had to download/save copies of medical records to our own computer, then upload them to efax. It created a lot of "clutter" in our personal computer files, as we tracked things in a "pending" and a "sent" folder on our computer.

• Bewertet am 26.5.2020
Deborah H.
Marketing Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2019

"A real must have for any business"

Kommentare: Overall, there is no other option than eFax. The ease of use and the convenience it provides is priceless.

Vorteile: Our entire team is on the road most of the time and we are being faxed docs continuously throughout our day. We'd be grounded at the office if not for eFax. The number one thing I like is the convenience it provides.

Nachteile: The cost to use eFax can be a bit pricey. But I've tried the other options out there and have determined that eFax is worth the cost.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Beth D.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2018

"Just no"

Vorteile: I suppose for big corporations (or law firms, where I once worked and eFax supplied everyone with their own fax line), this is a good product. However, even when I used it at the law firm, I did not always get notification as I should have, or as fast as I should have, of the receipt of a fax. Or confirmation of a fax. It's nice to have the history of the faxes you've received, so you can go back and get something if you need to. Obviously it does integrate well, it's basically pretty easy to use (if you can operate a regular fax machine, you can run eFax), and it's been around a while. But for the individual user or small companies, really, it's much too expensive, especially since there are so many other free or very cheap options out there. The "free trial" is a joke. Don't waste your time if you're going to sign up for it, just so you can send a quick fax, thinking you will cancel before the free trial ends. They're going to get money out of you one way or the other. Keep that number to your credit card's charge dispute line ready. If you only send the rare fax, bounce over to HelloFax instead and send it for free. Or set up the fax option in Microsoft and fax directly from your word processing software.

Nachteile: Expensive, shady "free trial" that bills you no matter what, doesn't offer anything in terms of increased efficiency or performance that I can't get from using a free or already installed on my machine service.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Sam L.
Systems Administrator
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2019

"Great Enterprise Fax solution"

Kommentare: Great cloud option for faxing as the analog fax lines are going away

Vorteile: Ease of use for end users. Ability to use security technology like SSL and TLS to encrypt the message transmissions.

Nachteile: User setup in portal not as clean as I would like. Search feature not always returning the number you are looking for.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Katrina L.
Event Specialist
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2019

"This is more for business use"

Vorteile: I searched around for alternate methods to fax documents to workers. I can't always use my All-in-One fax machine or go to the library/Office Depot. You get a free 30 day trial, afterwards you pay This is more for a small business, I had to search for a site that sent faxes. You can send and receive your fax by email, the steps are easy. Attach the documents to the email, click send and your confirmation will be sent to you. No fax machine to deal with.

Nachteile: This is not a dislike, but this is not for personal use. This site is suited more for a small business of 10 employees or less. I have to keep searching until I find a more cost effective(or free) way to fax.

• Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Office Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"Needs Updates"

Vorteile: I like that I can send a digital fax whether I'm at work or on the go.

Nachteile: I feel that the software needs some updates. It seems pretty outdated in comparison to other softwares I use

• Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Candace E.
Help Desk Analyst
Computer-Hardware, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2018

"eFax securely sends your documents!"

Kommentare: eFax by J2 offers end-users the ability to send secured faxes online. End-users can use eFax by J2 to send faxes via a computer desktop, laptop, or mobile device. The benefits of eFax is sending outgoing or receiving incoming faxes via a personally selected fax number. eFax allows users to manage account online. eFax is a great online faxing tool.

Vorteile: eFax allows end-users to send documents online. eFax offers a free trial to send 150 pages per transfer. eFax allows end-users to send 150 incoming as well as outgoing faxes per the free trial. eFax does not require an initial activation fee. eFax allows end-users to select personal faxing number. eFax offers two types of subscriptions such as Plus and Pro with two different types of feature prices.

Nachteile: eFax at one point in time was a free service and now requires payment. eFax interfaces with a third party cloud storage. eFax collects cookies and session cookies ID per user and their computer. eFax company server stores personal information that may identify the user. eFax is required to maintain information per user for a limited time, within the terms of agreement of privacy, that time frame is unidentifiable.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2018
Governance, Risk & Compliance Administrator
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2019

"I never thought faxing would be so exciting!"

Kommentare: We needed to remain nimble to use fax to support government clients and interface with doctors/clinics/etc. We had pretty much overlooked fax completely and tried a host of free services that ultimately would fail and cause embarrassment. The eFax system is intuitive, robust, and decently affordable given its attributes.

Vorteile: It sends big files, it has a Mac desktop app, fax & sign, e-sign, mobile apps. I could go on for a while.
There are tons of fax over email services, many of them are free.
But if you work with rural courts, medical practitioners, government offices, etc., you are using fax.
Add in the HIPAA compliance and this is the easiest money we've ever spent for so many solid features in one simple tool- even Google Drive support which helps because that is the core of our operations infrastructure.

Nachteile: You quickly pass the incoming/outgoing page limits, but the product is worth it.
There are caps to users on a plan, ours was at 5 so it was fine normally but in intern season it became a challenge.

• Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Cecelia G.
Senior Housing Counselor/Loan Servicing
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2018

"I use eFax directly or with our 800#. Easy to use.Perfect if you have your directly line to pick up"

Vorteile: A like my personal eFax number. I don't have to wait for someone to look up the faxes for me. I go in my fax and access directly. The system saves your faxes for a long time. You can create folders to save the fax into. Sending faxes is easy and it saves the contacts especially when you have multiple requests from a certain agency. Faxes are clear. I love my eFax.

Nachteile: It is hard when you only have one number to send and receive faxes to especially when someone other than you handles the faxes. I don't like when you get faxes repeatly from other businesses that do not belong to you.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Jon A.
Application Support Team Lead
Medizinische Praxis, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2018

"Integrates well and is reliable"

Vorteile: I love how easy this is to use and the level of integration it has with our software. We send and receive faxes for it with very few problems. Their customer support team is out of this world. The longest I've waited for a reply was under an hour and that was because our direct rep was on a plane. We commonly have less than 5 minute response times.
They give good price breaks on quantity.. we send and receive about 70,000 pages per month and get a great rate. Much more economical than maintaining standard machines.

Nachteile: There are obscure file\page size limits on faxes sent through their API. They have a new version but it does not work with our software yet.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Hasib B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"Reduces Clutter"

Vorteile: While faxing is quite antiquated, the healthcare industry has not yet widely adapted a replacement. Until then, this seems to be the next best thing. You have the same compatibility as traditional faxing, but are able to reduce clutter and free floating sheets of paper which could lead to HIPAA violations.

Nachteile: At the end of the day its still fax, which makes it less than ideal but its the standard used by the rest of the industry.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Robert M.
Mortgage Processor
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2019

"eFax Review"

Vorteile: Easily send or receive a fax. Upload items directly to your computer and easily send them via fax to a fax machine/number. Ease of setup and use/very user friendly.

Nachteile: Nothing fancy or unique here. This is a basic electronic fax software. Interface is a bit 'outdated' looking but that doesn't obviously affect the functionality and ease of use of the software.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Jonathan G.
System Administrator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2019

"Efax Corporate"

Kommentare: Overall, Efax gets the job done and allow us to keep our order flow consistent the majority of time.

Vorteile: Efax is an easy to use online fax service that allows businesses toll free service with online access.

Nachteile: The only issues we've has so far is the system sometime goes down and we have to call in and wait for them to resolve. But it usually doesn't take that long.

• Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Taniya M.
Procurement Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2019

"General Use Review"

Kommentare: Good. Would recommend if you dont have a budget but there are cheaper options.

Vorteile: This product is very well known and trusted. Secure in sending faxes with private data within. Easy to send through emails.

Nachteile: The pricing is very expensive. Can get charged for having a fax line, and number of pages of incoming and outgoing faxes.

• Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Richard R.
Information Technology Manager
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2018

"Segregating fax lines and moving to the cloud"

Vorteile: Ease of setup, ease of use and the ability to receive a fax anywhere at anytime. Also have mobile apps.

Nachteile: efax is not HIPPA Compliant, however the same company owns sFax, which is not only HIPPA compliant they have a BAA available for its customers. I am currently in the process of moving much over to sFax.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Practice Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"Over-priced for inconsistent service. "

Kommentare: Needed a virtual fax system that allows our virtual practice administrators to check inbound faxes and allow our clinicians to send outbound faxes without having to buy equipment for our 15 offices. Also allows us to avoid having to allocate and secure space within our office for HIPAA compliance related to faxing.

Vorteile: HIPAA compliant, virtual fax system which allows our multi-office healthcare practice to manage all fax volume (especially inbound faxes) without having to buy multiple machines, train multiple staff, etc. eFax was willing to provide a Business Associate Agreement (BAA), which is necessary for compliance.

Nachteile: We changed after getting consistent complaints from clients and other providers that they're faxes were not going through. We even lost a referral source due to their exhaustion with us not getting their referrals and records. When we found a lower priced option, we beta-tested it on a parallel basis and switched after 30 days. Also, their interface feels a little antiquated and quirky compared to the other provider we switched to.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Sharonda L.
Lab Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2018

"Faxing online"

Kommentare: Overall I'm very satisfied with efax I use it everyday.

Vorteile: The most important thing to me about this software is the contact list. I use efax corporate in my lab to send results to our clients and my contact list is extensive but efax can handle all of the 100+ stored contacts.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like is having to add a 1+ before each fax number. If you forget the 1+ the faxes will not go through.

• Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Business Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2019

"Love This Company!"

Vorteile: We started using eFax's services roughly a year ago. I can tell you right now, we've never had an issue. It was setup seamlessly and has worked without any issues since. eFax allows us to have remote workers now, which is awesome!

Nachteile: I have absolutely no complaints about eFax. I would recommend them to any business that is looking to do away with their fax machine.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Cher K.
Contracts Admin
Computer-Hardware, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2020

"Excellent, Reliable Solution for Receiving Faxes"

Kommentare: I use eFax to receive signed documents and confidential information from customers. Customers could send a fax from their end to my eFax number, and I would get an email with the faxed documents as attachments. It works flawlessly, and I've been extremely happy with the reliability of the service. Would highly recommend.

Vorteile: It is very reliable and secure. Easy to receive faxes via email, so no need to wait by a fax machine to receive sensitive documents.

Nachteile: No cons to report - In all the time I've been using eFax, I can't think of one time I ever had a problem. In my experience, it was fully functional the way I expected it to be.

• Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Patricia H.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2019

"CANCELLATION NIGHTMARE"

Kommentare: This company doesn't deserve any stars. I signed up no problem but when it came time to cancel it was an absolute nightmare! I was billed for 3 years of service that I didn't use. I had proof of cancellation but was told no refund because I emailed my request to cancel to the wrong company department. I would have expected a reputable company to forward it to the proper department or email back to let me know of the mistake. It has cost my company over $400 CDN over 3 years. They kept my credit card info and just continued to bill me each year, ignoring my requests to cancel the service and without my permission. After 45 minutes on the phone and a chat with the manager. I'm told he will put a request through to the finance department for a pro-rated partial refund. Then he went further to say that they may not accept my request. At this point I'm feeling this company are scammers. They took $ from my credit card for a service I wasn't using and didn't cancel it on 3 occasions (twice by phone, once by email) when requested to do so.

Vorteile: It appeared to be affordable at the time we signed up.

Nachteile: It has been extremely difficult to cancel the service.

• Bewertet am 29.11.2019
Trang L.
Implementation project manager
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: Saved the company from having a POTS line installed and dedicated to just a fax service and you didn't need to buy or maintain a fax machine.

Vorteile: Easy to use and convenient. You receive it like a scan and could save it as a PDF.

Nachteile: The faxing out part didn't seem secure as you sent it out to an efax email, so you didn't know if someone else was reading your fax.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2019