Über AMS Business Card Maker

Software to help professionals create business cards through templates or custom design and a database to keep track of all contacts.

Erfahre mehr über AMS Business Card Maker

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie AMS Business Card Maker bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jitin S.
Jitin S.
Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Very easy software to design and print custom corporate style professional business cards.

Kommentare: AMS Business Card Marker is a complete package that has solved my business card designing and printing issues once and for all.

I am glad I found AMS Business Card Maker. This fantastic software is so easy to use and with the in-built design templates, logos one can design a professional looking business card for any business. It has not only solved my business card designing issues but also has made the printing process so much easier. AMS Business Card Maker has a Print Layout feature which shows a visual layout of how the cards will be printed on the paper, reducing a lot of wastage. I think this feature itself covers its total cost and I highly recommend AMS Business Card Maker.

I did not have any bad experience while using AMS Business Card Maker. It has indeed solved all my business card printing issues. One suggestion I would like to share with the makers is to enhance the software even more by including a custom QR code generator. As of now one can always generate a QR code using other tools and import it as an image, but an inbuilt custom design making QR code would be nice. Besides this feature request, the software is just perfect.

Gordon L.
PR Officer in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

AMS Business Card Maker

Kommentare: First bought AMS Business Card Maker when operating a small business using the personal editition and gave a review at the time. Over the years I have updated the software to the latest editions and would whole heartedly recommend purchasing it if you need small quantities of business cards for individuals.
Since retiring I have become involved with our local Lions Club and have, using the software, produced cards and ID Badges which has promoted an air of professionalism amonst our members as well as easily giving out contact information. This year I have upgraded the software to the studio adition to enable reverse printing, which enables a standard club card to have a members personalized information on the back

Very professional layouts at a great price and very easy to use. You can print off small amounts of cards without having to order a minimum of 500 or 1000 from a print company. The ability to change to custom sizes is a bonus and the software is great for producing ID Badges. Adding ones own images or logo's is easy as well as changing design layouts.

Overall this is a great piece of software which does what it says. However it would be a bonus if one could add optional additional fields to enable the software to produce Aid Memoire cards .

Valerie L.
script writer/professional artist in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Product Variation Not Available in Software

3 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm disappointed I bought it. It doesn't fit my needs adequately.

I don't really like this software because it isn't varied enough. I would like to be able to do more with it than it lets me, the way the software is designed.

Not enough variation in what I can do to create a business card.

Kidhogwa T.
Kidhogwa T.
IT sales in Uganda

Business card maker review

Kommentare: Not many people have come across this tool. This is probably why it still has downsides, for instance, the limited design shapes and options on the arrows. However, its future is promising.

I used to wonder how entrepreneurs create their business cards. So when I started my business I knew that I had to spread my business, name to people. I first thought of hiring a freelancer designer to make business cards for me. When I came through this business card maker, I changed my mind. The process is simple, fast, and efficient. This does not tamper with the overall output of the cards. With multiple themes, I was able to make business cards of different designs. Don’t worry if you’ve never stepped into a design class. I had not even attended art class in school, but if you see my business cards, you’ll think I hold a master’s degree in design (cough). The tool has a step-by-step tutorial wizard to lend you a hand.

The shape options are not enough. Also, the designs for the user are too generic. If you love unique things, you are likely to pass this app

Antwort von AMS Software

Thank you for your feedback Tom! Glad that you found the program useful. We'll try to add more shapes and arrow design options in future updates.

Kelsey D.
Analyst in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Business Card Maker

Kommentare: Easy!

Clean, organized format options. Easy to place orders.

Lots of competitors out there, could find something I like better at one of those.

Edo M.
Edo M.
field agent/representative in Kroatien
Bau, Selbstständig

Fantastic design solution for small DTP and businesscards design

Kommentare: Very interesting and useful software for specific needs.

Information database so that You can have always same data to insert into Your design. Plenty of design options. Rich template gallery (mostly horizontal but with some vertical designs). Already incorporated both sides deign, if wanted. Very good logo library.

Arrows have very limited options. Very limited shape options. User design is too simplistic. Some font options are very limited. Limited image/clipart options.

Marc T.
designer in Bahamas
Design, Selbstständig

AMS Software Business Card Maker Review

Kommentare: I like it, it's fine for my need at the moment. But if I need more creative and less restricting product. I will have to change

Overall it's fairly simple and versatile

Even if I think it's versatile. it's true as long you stay in the ''lines''. the amount of line in template should not be limited

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Marc, thank you very much for your review! If you lack certain functionality in our software, feel free to send us your feedback - we're open to new ideas, and will try to implement them in future updates.

Graduate Research Fellow in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Business card maker to impress at a conference.

Kommentare: I was so happy with the product I made with Business Card maker. I attended a conference with my new business card and got a lot of comments about how professional I was even though just a student

I like the amount of control you have over the designs in Business Card Maker. I could really customize with the font colors, sizing and style.

I tried to add a QR code and it came out blurry. Maybe they could add a specific feature for inserting QR or barcodes on the business cards!

Antwort von AMS Software

Hi, thank you for your review! Indeed, we're planning to add QR code support in the next update.

Ana M.
Ana M.
Administrator in Kroatien
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not a bad budiness card maker

Kommentare: It is good for beginners and small business needs.

It has a lot of themes that you can modify as You wish. It has much more vertical designs than horizontal ones.

There are not many options regarding text design and shape design, also there are not so many shapes you can add.

Thomas R.
owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Excellent Software for creating your own business cards

Many templates to choose from. Easy to modify the selection to personalize your card.

I use both the basic and premium versions of this software. At this time I have no complaints.