Über Adobe Spark

Web- und mobile Plattform, mit der Unternehmen mithilfe verfügbarer Tools soziale Grafiken, Videos und Zielseiten erstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Spark

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Adobe Spark bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Joy S.
Joy S.
Community Engagement Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes Branding a Breeze!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love how Spark makes creating lots of quality content more manageable.

Excellent Template selection. I love the branding feature that makes customizing content a breeze! Within the iOS app, there are lots of options to allow you to shuffle through various formats till you find the right "feel" (in the app, select the text, go to "style" and play with the style wheel). The integration with Creative Cloud is also so helpful for achieving brand consistency.

I wish that you could make multiple posts within one file (similar to Artboards in Illustrator) rather than having to duplicate the file and edit it accordingly. It would be much more convenient for multiple image insta-posts, OR when you are making the same type of post across multiple platforms. Sometimes I won't realize I want to change a style until I am on the second format of that graphic (for example I make an insta post and duplicate it to make a FB version and then while on the FB version I realize a particular design looks better). So it's annoying to have to go back to the first file to do that. I'd love to be able to do that on just one screen. Also, the align feature is currently only accessible if you select more than one object and only works to align relative to each other. It would be great to be able to align relative to art board and access this feature with just one object.

Linda B.
Linda B.
Executive Director/Food Safety Consultant/Corporate Trainer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Super easy! Design elements for the classroom!

Kommentare: Great tool for small businesses and for education. Very simple to use and there are tons of templates and tutorials, plus a huge image collection. In education, my students created several marketing materials and created a portfolio of their work, and for small business it will be great for social media, websites and blogs.

Adobe Spark has a range of functionality for design. From infographics to web pages, digital portfolios, slideshow videos and social media posts. All of these elements are fantastic for building assets for education and for student demonstration of knowledge.

When adding assets to a Spark webpage that are designed in Spark, you must first download the item as an image (infographics, social media posts, menus, posters, etc) before adding them to the Adobe Spark webpage. If it had a drag and drop function it would be very convenient.

Josh B.
Josh B.
Managing Member in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Another Beautiful, Well-Functioning Adobe Product for Social Media and Website Graphic Design

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I am so thankful for Adobe Spark because its design elements and tools are just superior and exceptional, wide-ranged, and varied enough to suit any design need or aesthetic.

Adobe Spark has been instrumental lately in the graphic design I've needed for my newer website. I've been designing a 90's style theme for an education business and have needed social media updates and designs as well as graphic elements to add to my website and advertising for my website. Adobe as always hits the mark with beautiful designs and templates, stock photos, and ideas that can be edited nicely as well.

The only con is that also like other Adobe products, there is a learning curve, although much less of one with this particular product than with what I've seen in Illustrator, for example.

Heather H.
Social Media Director in USA

Adobe Spark vs. Canva

Kommentare: I started using Adobe Spark as an alternative to Canva. But I found the whole experience not as user friendly as what I can create with Canva. My team ended up going back to using Canva for simple graphics.

As a Social Media Director I often need to create quick graphics myself rather than bog down a graphic designer with a simple task. I found Adobe Spark, and it's great for just that, simple graphics. You can choose from a large assortment of stock images because they are attached to Adobe Stock, as well as other free stock images on the web.

I felt it was too hard to make the graphic the exact way I wanted it too. You could change the font only by using a sliding scale, in order to make changes to the text you had to click on the word box and it opens in a new screen. Additionally, the variety and of "shapes" they offer is not as vast as Canva's selection.

Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Operational Finance in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tool for professional love

Kommentare: Spark is a software that helps me create activities, presentations and projects that not only meet a professional level in my social networks, but also serves to create projects for educational and training centers. It is an incredible platform for those who have small businesses and grow as a business.

You do not need to spend hours and hours trying to start a project completely from scratch, since Adobe Spark has a large and large number of templates to start your work, in addition to being an Adobe product, it is compatible with all other products of this brand And you can add different things to your presentations.

Lack of optimization and ease in whether the format, that is, there is still a lack of certain arrangements and things to add, for example. Change the type of letter, the size of the letter, the color, the form of this, always take because it is a process, nothing easy to do, are small things that make the final result slow.

Manuel T.
Marketing Analyst in Kolumbien

Let's Spark

Kommentare: When I came across Adobe Spark I wasn't excited at all until I spent a couple of days testing in the web version then moved to the android version and it's a 10/10 experience.

The variety of resources and templates and all the options you can use to create a graphic, story, video and all kind of social resources to help your brand communicate their message it's amazing. Amazing how can you add your own brand, invite your team to collaborate together and create the most stunning graphics ever :)

Hard to say considering last updates on the software. A lot of the missing things were included. It would be cool to have the youtube upload/share option added as well. And, really appreciated if dark mode was added too.

Elizabeth B.
Learning & Organizational Development in USA
Medienproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

What Would I Do Without Adobe Spark!!

Kommentare: I love the entire Adobe Creative Cloud and use Spark the most. It's amazing and fun and really dresses up content and social posts.

I use this multiple times per week to zhush up eLearning & digital marketing for courses. It's easy to use...the templates are so helpful. Colors, backgrounds, images are always exactly what I need to make things POP!!

I love everything...I haven't encountered anything that's a "con"

John W.

Icing on my Adobe Creative Cloud subscription

Kommentare: It was easy to make the change of Canva to Adobe Spark. I have totally enjoyed using it.

I enjoy how quickly I can make social media graphics for my clients

I really wish it had more templates and stock elements. I find myself using other sources for inspirations and stock elements.

Josh H.
Owner/DJ in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Simple, intuitive app to assist for creating engaging images!

Kommentare: Overall, Adobe Spark is a great app that allows for quick, easy creation of graphics for social media and other platforms that anyone can use to make something great, regardless of skill level.

Adobe Spark is so easy to use. The UI is fairly simplistic, and just about anyone could pick up the app and create something great in a matter of minutes.

The simplicity of the app is both a pro and a con for me. It's easy to make graphics quickly on the fly, but with that simplicity comes a lack of more robust features. Now, to create something more in-depth, I'd likely use a desktop application from Adobe such as Photoshop or Illustrator. But it would be great for Spark to have a few more features available.

Jordanna B.
Jordanna B.
Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Recently updated to compete with Canva

Kommentare: I use it interchangeably with Canva to create social media assets for clients. Spark has a better management system for dealing with different brands but Canva wins in included assets (photos, elements, fonts) and templates.

You can create different brands with their own colour palettes which is a HUGE bonus when dealing with clients. The file organization is also really good with folders that you can move assets into to get off your main dashboard.

Until recently, they forced you to use Adobe Stock for images (unless you found a premade template that had the image you wanted... but you couldn't just search for a free stock image). Now it seems they've changed that to compete with Canva who has a very robust library of free stock images. You can still pay to use Adobe Stock but now there's a section for free stock photos which has helped tremendously.

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Freelance Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Adobe Spark for the win! One of my favorite programs for quick Graphic Design projects!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been extremely impressed with this program since I discovered it. It has helped me to make my business more efficient and most definitely aid in getting my designs out much quicker than I had been prior to finding it. Although there are a few areas that can be improved upon, I am extremely happy that I found this software. It is definitely one of my top two choices for all of my graphic design needs. I would most definitely suggest this program to others that do similar work, and even to those that don't, because it makes designing any type of graphic an incredibly less stressful process.

Adobe Spark is one of my "go to" programs for all of my graphic design needs related to my freelance graphic design business "Detailed Design by Ash". It's icon library without a doubt has one of the largest available free icon options that I have seen in any program similar. You can search almost anything and find numerous icons related to your subject. This definitely comes in handy during projects such as logo design. I have the program in app form on my Android smartphone and found it by chance through the play store. This means that I can do any design project that comes up using only my mobile phone. Another great quality is that their free version is extremely versatile and contains pretty much everything that I needed before I ever purchased a subscription or paid for anything. I was able to create graphic designs for my business straight from my phone without having to spend a dime. They also usually offer a 1 to 2 month free trial when you subscribe, which was an excellent bonus when I began my subscription with them.

Although the program is amazing there are a few features that I feel could be improved upon. Although their icon library is extensive, their font library is not. Up until recently purchasing a subscription, I used the free app version on my phone and sometimes could not complete projects, or only use some of their features for part of my design due to their very minimal selection of available fonts. Also, the "help" area of the app could most definitely be improved upon. When trying to figure out how to achieve some designs, even after looking through the help section that was available, I was still at a loss at how to complete a certain task. I would suggest having a larger section of "how-to's" in order to make navigating the program, especially for those that are just discovering it, a much easier process. Lastly, I would encourage them to advertise that there is a desktop version available. I used the mobile app without realizing that I could also use my laptop in the process of design because I had no idea that there was a desktop version at all.

Matthew S.
Matthew S.
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Designer's App

Kommentare: I am a designer and I am against apps that create cookie cutter designs. For several reasons. Mainly because I don't like seeing the same graphics over and over (it makes the world a more boring place). Also because the same graphics, layouts and photos are not appropriate for just any product, service, event, or purpose. But most importantly because it cheapens the whole role of graphic design. Why hire a designer when you can just download an app and do it yourself? But Adobe Spark is different. You can access Adobe Stock (CC subscription may be required) so that you at least have better photos than you will take with your phone, the available fonts are much more reasonable (no decorative fonts allowed!), and there are layout hints like snapping the alignment of an object to the center of the screen rather than relying on your eye to estimate stuff like that. As ironic as it may sound, I think this program was designed with designers in mind. There are still some bugs that need to be worked out, but this is by far my favorite app for creating images for social media.

This app allows you to create images for social media quickly and gives enough options without encouraging you to create bad design. Many apps allow different text alignment while Adobe Spark allows "magic" alignment (basically a more interesting justified alignment). If you use this app on iPhone, you can also create and edit video and create and publish (!) web pages (more like landing pages than anything, but you get it).

I went from using this app on iPhone to Android and, while it was just made available for Android and we are grateful for this, it definitely needs improvement from a usability standpoint. There is no Undo button and some functionalities are difficult (like the snap alignment feature, it is sometimes easier to just eyeball it). The good thing is this app is still in it's early stages in Android and there is a forum on Adobe where they take users suggestions to make improvements. I don't know why here is still undo button (that is a very common request in said forum), but ok.

Nicole D.
Founder in Kanada
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Easiest Program for Creating Pinterest Images

Kommentare: Adobe Spark has enabled me to create pinnable images for my website that are in line with my brand image quickly . This has saved me valuable time. Especially when I need to create new relevant graphics when I update blog posts or as seasons and trends change.

This software is just so simple to use. Once you set up branding - your fonts, logos, brand colors, etc. It's so easy so create branded graphics; especially pinterest graphics with a photo and text overlay.

When I first began using this software I was unsure because it lacked some features that other programs I've used had. Such as being able to drag and drop shapes, frames etc. HOWEVER, after some time I was happy these features were gone . It simplified the graphic creating processing and saved me time. For graphics that needed more complex tools, I opened and edited the image in Adobe Photoshop but I only need those features maybe 5% of the time.

Janele P.
Project Manager in USA

Adobe Spark is the best way to make high quality graphics for cheap!

Kommentare: Adobe Spark has been a great addition to our agency. All of us at our company are able to simply login to the program, quickly, in order to accomplish graphics in minutes if a client needs them. We use this program almost on a daily basis in order to create graphics for email campaigns, landing pages, social media ads, and so much more.

Adobe Spark allows me to easily create graphics for my clients on a daily basis. I can easily login on my desktop or my phone and access my recent projects or create a new one. The platform is extremely easy to use and straight forward. It also provides free images and graphics to use for businesses if we cannot find anything in stock imaging. Another nice feature is that it can help give examples of projects if you are lacking any inspiration!

Since Adobe Spark is so user friendly, you cannot accomplish extremely fine details that can be done in programs like Photoshop. But if you are using this software on a daily basis, this is not an issue at all. To get around this issue, you can always create a detailed graphic in an expensive program and then move it to Adobe Spark in order to accomplish more user friendly adaptations such as adding text or photo edits.

Ayesha A.
Ayesha A.
Substitute Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Light Your Life on Fire with Adobe Spark

Kommentare: Overall, I love Adobe Spark. I ended up researching ways to use it to conceive of educational materials to assist English Language Learners with their vocabulary development. The software has immense potential as an educational technology tool that students and teachers can use to demonstrate their learning or enhance their teaching.

This software has an excellent user interface that scaffolds the tools easily for ultimate content creation. Without having professional experience and needing high-tech tools, I can easily create web pages, multimedia videos, and graphics. As an aspiring teacher, I love that Adobe Spark is available for free to schools that also includes offering their premium features for free. Furthermore, the Adobe Spark suite allows me to create a variety of instructional materials, such as electronic newsletters, exit tickets, etc. I feel like I am already a professional designer without buying high-tech software to create relevant educational content.

What I like least about Adobe Spark is that there are watermarks that I must constantly turn off to make sure my designs are unique and original. Additionally, the branding features are for premium users, which is a downside for those who are on tight budgets.

Pontsho M.
Founder in Südafrika
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Thevisionarycreation

Kommentare: My overall experience is a 10/10 because it's just wonderful.

Spark is one of those platforms for creators like myself because it brings spark in my designs. I love everything that I'm speechless to even say much...

There's not much criticism the only problem is that on the mobile app there could be some more developments because it's slow. I use both the PC and Mobile because I am always designing so the Mobile is being creative on the go. If it could be more fast then I'd be more happier.

Darien C.
Darien C.
Associate Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Spark offers a simple, online design platform & templates

Kommentare: Adobe Spark helped us facilitate our design process for social media posts, allowing staff without experience with design tools to quickly & efficiently create decent looking graphics. While it can never compete with a fully fledged platform such as Photoshop, and could use to borrow some key features from it's competitors, it offers a basic design tool that can be useful.

Adobe Spark is a simple, easy-to-use design platform with simplistic features and excellent templates that make social media designs quick and less painful. Perhaps the best feature is the numerous templates - helping alleviate creative blocks and speed up the design process. Clearly made to compete with platforms like Canva, it offers very simple features that help speed up the design process, and makes it simple enough for people with no experience using higher-end design software such as photoshop. With their templates, they help people without experience create good looking graphics in a fraction of the time.

While Adobe Spark has a lot to offer, it cannot compete with a higher end product such as Photoshop, or even a similar competitor (such as the online Photopea) in terms of features. While they clearly made a choice to keep things simple, they avoided putting in useful features like the magic selection tool that would truly help make this a fully fledged design suite. As well, certain basic features (like selecting objects, moving objects, layers, etc) either don't work as expected, or are completely missing, making more complicated designs impossible.

Heather D.
Freelance Bookkeeper and Social media marketer in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Love this program

Kommentare: Overall spark is the easiest graphic software program that I have found to use. I prefer it Leaps and Bounds above canva. I use it for all my photos and videos for Facebook Instagram and Pinterest.

It's very easy to use and has many options for my needs. I love all of the templates that are available. It gives you many font options. And the animation feature in the mobile app is one of my favorites as well.

The inability to add animations in the desktop version versus the ability to do it in the mobile version. I am under the understanding that that is coming and I look forward to it.

Ada jocabeth Á.
Ada jocabeth Á.
Teacher in Mexiko
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

A great educational resource!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using Adobe Spark as a tool in my everyday classes, for example, like a student portfolio or digital scrapbook where I can check my student's posts and keep track of their creative activities. Personally, I use some of the templates as activities with my students and to share my art with engaiging posts. The free version is very useful, but I recommend purchasing the Adobe package, as it comes as part of it.

Adobe Spark allows me to create easily all kinds of projects, like web pages, flyers, slides, banners, videos, and much more. It's accessible from any device PC, Chromebook, and even your mobile phone. It already has a lot of beautiful premade designs and templates, The best part is that lets you share them directly on any social media with a predetermined size for better quality. With the free trial app, anyone can download it and use it for free.

It's not very detailed for video editing but is very easy to make short videos with pictures and subtitles.

Chris G.
Chris G.
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Adobe Spark: Too simple for its own good

Kommentare: It is the rare occasion that an Adobe Spark user would need any instructions on how to use their product, which begs the question: Is it powerful and useful enough? My opinion? Almost. I can build single web pages in a flash, that look beautiful, as long as I like the way THEY lay it out. I have zero customization choices on Spark PAGES. Spark Graphics suffer from the OPPOSITE: they have a resizer function for free (which Canva.com forces an upgrade for.) but the resulting resized images are usually distorted. I don't enjoy their graphics builder GUI at all. Their webpage builder GUI rocks.

The Adobe webpage builder is fast, and fun to use, and simple enough that no instructions are really needed. The Spark suite is available on mobile as well as desktop, and video creation on the fly on mobile is simple, but once again, at the expense of customization. If you put a text graphic over video, you'd better be comfy with the graphic being on screen as long as THEY want it. You can't specify text durations over video.

Canva is the main competition, and their free tier does not place a watermark on finished designs. Adobe does, and this one thing makes for a deal breaker. The Adobe webpage builder is fast, and fun to use, but doesn't allow embedding html elements, severely restricting what the page can become. Pretty, but all pages will begin to look identical. The graphics creation tool is clunky, and unresponsive compared to Canva.

Adam D.
Adam D.
CSM in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Does what it does, and nothing else...

Kommentare: When people ask me what Spark is, I usually tell them that "it's Canva, but turned up to 11". But to be honest, I think Canva is a little more flexible. I am probably just bitter because I have spent the last 10 years trying to hone my design ability, recreating what my role models created, and trying to create a visual-voice for myself, but Spark feels very limiting to me. I often feel like I can get 80% of what I want. The templates usually make me think of a tween girl or fashion blog style. That's not bad, but I feel frustrated when I try to break outside of the templates. I have become very flexible jumping between different softwares to create a new design on the go, and I ultimately do not prefer Spark for this reason. Spark is intended to be a one stop software, which is great. It's just not for me. Spark is very easy to use, and I think it would be great for creators that want to add a little professional flair to their work. Designers and marketing teams should probably avoid Spark. That being said, I think they offer a free tier or free month, so it's easy to give a try.

Quick. That's the keyword. If you are wanting to make something that looks professional, clean, and do it in less than an hour, then Adobe Spark is great. Hundreds of templates for you to pick from. Good font selection. Image library is great, but see the cons section... So so so easy to learn.

It's hard to express the specific struggles when using Spark, but I think most of them are me. I want Spark to act more like Canva, Illustrator or Photoshop. Spark is none of those. A typical work flow for me is 1) think about my audience 2) research other people's designs 3) create a prototype with my phone or photoshop, usually grabbing pics from unsplash 4) refine until it matches my visions. Spark is more about looking at their images and templates and selecting what will fit your needs. If you have a specific vision that you are trying to capture, I think you will run into the same problem. If you are open minded to using templates, Spark may be fore you.

Learning Experience Designer in Kanada
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for quick mock-ups and saving time on communications

Spark provides a variety of templates and style options. The design wizard tools produce balanced and attractive looks that are great for quick posters, flyers, and social media posts. You can also easily produce ebook covers. Spark recently made it possible for you to download PDF versions of your designs, which has been really helpful for my team, as sometimes we need to make quick adjustments using other tools and can now edit the PDFs directly. For example, if you're integrating a cover image into a report that must be numbered following a particular standard, you're now able to do so with ease. If you have a creative cloud account, you can sign in. The soundtracks and fonts available in Spark are licensed for commercial use (provided you're using them IN a Spark project), which is great for quickly building parts of your campaign.

*I haven't tried the web page builder so I cannot comment on this. *The main limitation of the editor is that you can't order objects easily; if your design requires that kind of manipulation. *Stock images that you find using the search may have limitations on use. The sources that they're using aren't bad (for example, unsplash images have basically no restrictions), but you do need to be careful about what you choose.

Avash K.
Avash K.
WordPress And Pagespeed Optimization Specialist in Nepal

Tool that allows you to create awesome contents for web.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have used Adobe Spark for a long time and I love the well-designed templates they have. The interface can probably be improved to make it easier for people to make designs. Although, using it and making designs is already easy - I hope they improve interface as I believe it is possible to Improve. I think Adobe Spark is a great tool for non-designers like me as it is easy to create designs on own that look awesome using templates created by some of the world's best designers.

I mostly use Adobe Spark as a social media content designing tool. Creating an Instagram post is as simple as browsing the internet. I can simply click on templates I want to use and then - edit them easily. Spark also gives you business tips and others while the template is loading so you don't get bored and learn something new. There are tons and tons of well-designed and carefully crafted templates that can increase engagement in social media. I also like that we can create videos for social media easily using Adobe Spark. Unlike most Adobe Softwares - Spark can be used online without downloading. It also syncs projects across all devices - which is a feature that I really like. The best thing about Spark is that you get well-crafted designs made by awesome designers from Adobe for a very low price - and edit them easily to reflect your ideas.

I think the interface lacks a little - else there is nothing to dislike about Adobe Spark. I feel that Spark is based on features of Photoshop which are very simple that even a person without any past experience will be able to create a good looking design. I feel that the interface is a bit confusing for first-time users and can be improved.

Joe C.
Account Manager in USA

Finally... a design tool for non-designers!

Kommentare: As a project manager/account director at my company, I like to keep things moving and complete tasks quickly & efficiently. Adobe Spark allows me to create sharp designs for emails as well as banner ads and leave the 'heavier' lifting to our designers. We couldn't live without this tool.

Adobe Spark puts the power of Adobe's famous design tools in the hands of non-designers and marketing managers to handle the quick and easy creative tasks for various channels.

Adobe Spark is a fantastic tool for non-designers and market/channel managers. My only complaint is that I wish there were newer templates to choose from.

Matthew L.
Customer Service Representative in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Spark Review

Kommentare: Adobe Spark was a great tool overall and provided me with an array of content for all kinds of social media postings. I had been used to other platforms such as canva but their selection of content was not up to par with Spark.

Adobe Spark offered me good pre-made content that was easily changeable for my uses. It offered me a hub for video creation, social media content for posting, and a photo collage feature that looks phenomenal on LinkedIn for me to tell a story. Spark easily saves my content automatically so my work is never lost as well, and it's a good advantage they have over their competitors.

One thing I found to be dissatisfying about the Spark experience was when I was adding music to my videos. It didn't allow me to properly adjust the volume of the music if I had imported my own music. This in turn, did not allow audio to be heard from properly from other media that was imported to the video.