Rank Hacker Bewertungen

von Content intelligence Agency

Filtern nach:

Über Rank Hacker

The only SEO tool that forecasts leads and sales for organic keywords while also revealing competitor's SEO strategy so you may outpace

Erfahre mehr über Rank Hacker

Katherine B.
Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2018

"Currently use RankHacker to analyze keywords and their potential ROI for my clients."

Vorteile: I like the fact that it tells me how many pieces of content I need per keyword to reach my ranking goals!

Nachteile: I have no real complaints, but if I could request an additional feature I would ask to be able to create multiple missions under the same client. This way the main mission page could be a bit more organized. Overall the software is great!

David Y.
Chief Technology Officer
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2018

"I've used many keyword planning tools and this is by far the easiest and most feature rich out there"

Kommentare: Search volume projected leads or sales (depending on whether e-comm or not,) CTR data, Backlink count, where I'm ad versus my page 1 competition, and how much content they are producing in order to be successful.

Vorteile: Ease of use, love that it provides click-thru data, love the page 1 competitor analysis, and love the intel provided that shows what competition is doing n terms of content in order to be successful. Makes it easy to see what I need to do to "outrank" them all!

Nachteile: Would love the functionality to export data to a CSV file in a tabular format. Aside from that - the software is amazing! Love it!

Richard K.
Senior Web Developer
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2018

"RankHacker made it super easy for me to focus on the right key words for my clients seo campaigns"

Kommentare: easy keyword research for SEO campaigns.

Vorteile: that fact that it can do this... Plus the platform will also help you with generating blog content. This is a big plus if you don't have on staff writers or don't have time yourself

Nachteile: bit of a learning curve but once you get the hang of it it is totally worth it. That said, they do offer training videos and support is available if you have any questions.

Steven M.
Director Of Web Development
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2018

"Great competitor insight in just a f ew clicks!"

Vorteile: The fact that this software is able to show you the content competitors are building based on the phrases you are targeting is priceless. Allows you to really see where your best ROI is.

Nachteile: Would love if the keyword data was instant! Speed is everything so would love to see everything perform much faster.

• Bewertet am 2.5.2018
Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2018

"Fantastic tool to identify how much work we need to create to increase our digital footprint"

Vorteile: RankHacker allows us to be more proactive in the keywords that we need to promote for our clients. It saves us time because we are not using multiple platforms for that purpose.

Nachteile: The only thing that I can suggest its increase the number of suggested keywords that the system provides.