Sigodu Bike Rental Booking System

Sigodu Bike Rental Booking System Bewertungen

von Sigodu

Nice tidy piece of new software to manage my busy rental bookings

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Ross K.

Kommentare: A system that can deal with peaks of database processing when we are very busy and also enables accurate maintenance records for our rental assets.

Vorteile: The modern feel and intuitive workflow is great - the maintenance facility enable me to safeguard my equipment servicing intervals and provide excellent information for my service staff. The online booking widget has increased my sales conversions by 110%! We've been in the rental business for 25 years and haven't had such a fast running booking system before this.

Nachteile: Too early to tell but nothing bad to report at this stage. The online booking widget could have a nice dashboard but the guys are working on this.

von Rental Guru an 6.4.2018

It's been a pleasure to work together and get these great online booking conversions, and to make every day life much smoother for you! And this is just the start!

I was set up in one morning - and got my first online rental the same afternoon!

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Paul S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - Loads more bookings converting from the website
- Saved me hours of time, really easy to use. I have used quite a few other rental softwares, but this is the best by far for bike shops.

Vorteile: - The guys really know what they're doing - they helped me improve our website SEO which has helped all sales, not just rental
- We get loads more online bookings
- No subscription fees - so I don't have that overhead to worry about that
- Saves on loads of paperwork
- They're always there for help when needed - 7 days a week
- There seems to be new features every week
- Maintenance is the best

Nachteile: - No mobile app yet, but I think it's being worked on
- Can't sell my ex-demo bikes via the software yet