Über Jetpack Accreditation Management

Jetpack ist eine schlüsselfertige Akkreditierungsmanagementlösung, die vollständig auf deinen Akkreditierungsprozess zugeschnitten werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über Jetpack Accreditation Management

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Jetpack Accreditation Management

5,0

Jetpack Accreditation Management hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Jetpack Accreditation Management bereits verwendet?

Cece S.
Cece S.
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This has been a HUGE asset to our firm.

I love the software's ease of use and flexibility.

The only thing I guess I could say is when there are updates, this can sometimes be aggravating. But that's a small complaint compared to our overall satisfaction with this program.

Matthew N.
Director of Marketing in USA

Most flexible accreditation software available

Kommentare: We've had a great experience. The software is easy to use and the assigned team at Virtual Atlantic is always there to answer questions or walk you through issues. We love the direct contact with the experts who built the system.

Really robust out of the box but complete ability to customize based on individual business needs. Very flexible and able to integrate with our other 3rd party software tools. Extensive reporting and document management as well.

The pros are definitely outweighing the cons. Honestly, the extent to which you can customize the solution is a bit daunting but that's also a pro.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Weave und Weave

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jetpack Accreditation Management: After having an initial call and a follow up demo, there was no need to see anything else. Based on our requirements, there was nothing the software couldn't handle out of the box and we couldn't think of any additional features that couldn't be easily customized.

Anne B.
Blogger in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great Free Features

I LOVE Jetpack stats and the way they show my website analytics.

A little confusion how to access all features. Some are more obvious than others.

David T.
Vice President , Finance and Operations in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Accreditation management at its best

Kommentare: Nothing but positive experiences. We've used the software for a few years and have been able to make upgrades based on our changing criteria. The process has been really collaborative with Virtual Atlantic and they've offered us a lot of guidance which has been great.

This software does everything. Love the ability to take complete control of the assessment process and the extensive benchmarking tools.

there were no show stoppers during our evaluation

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Qualtrics CoreXM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jetpack Accreditation Management: Excellent demo, priced within our budget, complete set of features

Michael L.
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer in USA
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use software

Kommentare: I love the system and the relationship I've developed with Virtual Atlantic. They have a stellar team of developers plus an institutional research pro on staff who helped develop the system and provided immeasurable guidance to my staff throughout the implementation process.

I like the ease of use and how much the software does. The Virtual Atlantic team has been very responsive and helpful.

I needed one feature that wasn't available in the core software but it was able to be added as a customization.