Über Cheapest Texting

Günstigste ausgehende Textnachrichten. Kostenlose eingehende Textnachrichten. CheapestTexting ist laut Hersteller die günstigste SMS-Marketing-Software.

Erfahre mehr über Cheapest Texting

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Cheapest Texting bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Private Practice in USA

Excellent low cost marketing tool!

Price scaling based on need. Especially nice to be able to test it out with a few short campaigns and then move into higher categories as you figure out the system and how best to communicate with customers. Loved the 14 day free trial as an introduction. Everything worked so well, I decided to keep going!

I have been using Cheapest Texting for about a year and haven't yet experienced any negatives. It's been a positive experience.

Dave S.
Sport, Selbstständig

I am a very happy client of Cheapest Texting. I have been with them for over six(6) months.

Kommentare: My business has increased since I started using Cheapest Texting.

What I like most about the software is that it is easy to navigate and understand. When I first signed up at Cheapest Texting I had ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE as to what I was doing. Within a few days I was a FULL BLOWN online texting expert. The software lets me know everything that I need to know to run my business like letting me know EXACTLY when someone signs up for my text message list. It also lets me know the exact time someone might opt out of my text message service which is VERY IMPORTANT for me to know.

I don't really have any problems with Cheapest Texting so I can't list any here. If the software did not work or the text messages were not delivered in a timely fashion I would not be doing business with them.

Amel S.
Manager in USA

Their name should really be PREMIUMTEXTING

Kommentare: It helped out company a lot. CheapestTexting is a low cost leader providing essentially the same service from someone else charging per SMS or more, the service they are providing at the end of the day is really SMS for really cheap which is what companies like us value the most (The service we need for low price)

-Great customer service -100% Uptime -Glitch Free -Fast Platform -CHEAPEST indeed on the internet. Greatest value for SMS today

-Nothing really! Our company has been using them for over a year and no Cons so far. Would only recommend using more phrases to unlist people beside STOP. For example add more phrases in the system to unlist people when they want to unlist for example have the system recognize "Dont Text Me Again" "I dont want to receive sms anymore". Currently no one does this feature so we would love to see this great platform utilize something cutting edge like this.

Andra S.
Senior Pastor in USA

We have used this service for several years to communicate with our congregation! Great value!

The software is easy to use and we have never had any problems at all! I am confident that a teenager will be able to take on this project.

As with anything there have to be limitations, but not being able to send more than two messages can be problematic on occasion. It causes us to be more creative in how we communicate.

CTO in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

So glad I found Cheapest Texting!

I like using Cheapest Texting to connect with people who are already interested in my organization. I can let different groups of people know about upcoming events, programs, and appointments all through the same system. Cheapest Texting service is amazing and the system just works better than the other services I've used. Recommended!

It was daunting to leave my old service, but I'm glad I did because I'm getting the same quality service for a lot less.

CEO in USA

Great!

Lots of ways to contact them for help: phone, chat, email and helpful FAQs with videos so I can always get answers to my questions. The system is totally easy and made sense to me right away.

Wish there was a way to experiment with campaigns before sending them out. I had a few awkward, unfinished sentences and not great keywords when I started. Could there be a dummy address that you can send things to yourself without it counting?

Steven L.
Marketing in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for small businesses

Kommentare: We have been using CheapTexting for well over a year and their plans have grown with us as we have grown our lists. It's been a great value add to our customers and they love receiving the promotions and discounts right to their phones.

CheapestTexting makes text message marketing affordable for small businesses. Great value for the additional communication it gives us with our clients to drive more sales.

Wish it had a few more features but hard to complain with how economical it is.

Product Manager in USA

Cheapest Texting is a super great value.

Cheapest Texting is awesome. Simple, great pricing, works for businesses of all sizes who want to reach out to current and future clients for pretty much any reason from sales to events to donations. So easy and offers so much control over campaigns. Love.

I mean, not really. I can't think of anything that I've wanted to do that hasn't been possible in one way or another.

Ray D.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Greatest way to reach and gain contacts.

Kommentare: Easily and quickly reach thousands of contacts. While at events I'm able to use my short code to gain new clients. When I'm busy I can easily schedule promos to go out for days and weeks in advance

It works quickly. Messages are received in record time to thousands. I'm computer illiterate but the software makes it simple to navigate

Initially I wasn't taking full advantage of the product until I spoke with customer service and they simply made a couple of suggestions and I was off and running.

Founder / CEO in USA

Easy for me, makes customers happy, highly recommend

So much easier than email or phone calls and feels more personal to the clients. Customers like it and give positive feedback, so that's the most important thing. I'm sure I haven't even gotten into all the features in the system, probably a lot more it can do, but my customers and me are happy so far.

I think the email to get customers to sign up should be included in the plan, at least the first one, it's sort of like a trial campaign and shouldn't count toward the monthly total since you need that one in order for future campaigns to work.

Glen C.
Founder & CEO in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

CheapTexting is the number one mass-texting company

CheapTexting is simple to use, no hidden fees and you get more bang for your buck. Great for nonprofits!

I've been using CheapTexting for about a year now, and I do not have any complaints. They offer an excellent service, and in the past year, I haven't any problems with them.

Simrat J.
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Pros and Cons

Kommentare: CheapestTexting is very useful and efficient!

This is really useful and FREE! As a student, we have used this in our organizations to text our organization about upcoming events.

There are limitations about the software but this allows us to become more creative!