Über Curate

Die Anwendung erstellt schöne Vorschläge mit allen notwendigen Zutaten für ein schlankes Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Curate

Stacey H.
Small Business Owner
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2019

"Time saving program!"

Kommentare: I have had more leads turn into proposals, which have then turned into bookings. This was my number one concern. I would get a lead that would then fizzle out because I had no way for clients to fill out an online questionnaire. With the form section I was able to create a simple questionnaire that leads could fill out on their computer or phone easily. I can then automatically create a proposal for them based off of one of my templates.

Vorteile: This has been the best decision I have ever made for my business! Not only does this program save me time and energy, but it looks professional and is easy to use. My clients love it as well! The entire process from start to finish with my clients is now seamless. The proposals look clean and modern and clients can e-sign the proposal once they approve it. letting me know that they would like to book. No more guessing if it was received or not, or if it was even viewed. This program has been a lifesaver! I have booked more weddings than ever before and I still get to have a life!

Nachteile: I wish I had more time to explore the program more in depth. I'm discovering new things every day that are great tools. Luckily the Curate team has been fantastic about answering questions or concerns and the onboarding sessions were super helpful to get started.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Mark B.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"Excellent product for the money"

Kommentare: So far, so great! It's very easy to use. It is 100% multi-device friendly, from phone & tablet to PC. The proposal system is stellar. The staff are amazing and helpful whenever I need them via chat or phone. I couldn't have picked a better product to work with. Once they iron out some of the kinks, they will get all 5 stars across the board and a 10/10 referral from me.

Vorteile: Its very user friendly by looks and functionality. It has almost every feature I'm looking for in catering software.

Nachteile: It seems a little buggy sometimes. Adding/editing ingredients can be tedious and time consuming due to the structuring they have for adding/editing them en masse.

von Curate an 12.3.2020

Thanks so much Mark! We love making an impact in catering organizations like yours and hearing your feedback just encourages us to keep making it better for you!

Ryan - Founder

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Samantha E.
General manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2019

"Helps keep me organized!"

Vorteile: Love the streamline process
Love having the payment reminders

Nachteile: Wish it was linked with a floral photo guide
Wish it was cheaper

• Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Julie R.
Owner/Lead Designer
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2019

"Curate is a game changer"

Kommentare: Oh my gosh, the time it saves, it puts together shopping lists, recipes, hardgood lists, does all of the math, and so much more!

Vorteile: I cannot say enough great things about Curate! It has 100 percent changed my life and my business! All of the amazing features save me months worth of time! I can't imagine running my business without it!
I have used their software since it was first released, and it keeps me ahead of my competition.

Nachteile: Occasionally there are a few glitches that are fixed immediately.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Carla C.

"GAME CHANGER!!"

Kommentare: a game changer!

Vorteile: everything! honestly, I rarely review products/services because for the most part I feel like if they do the job there's not much more I can say about it, but Curate has blown my mind and it's a product that has done it's job 10 times more efficient that I thought it would! It's such an incredible tool! It is easy to use, it is ever improving with new features, etc. and it has helped me realize the value of what I do! With over 125 events a year it has completely changed the way I do business!

Nachteile: sometimes it's a little slow! But nothing I can't live with!

Nancy L.
Owner/Head Designer
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2020

"Made my business better "

Kommentare: Awesome! I always recommend it to all my industry friends

Vorteile: The ease of entering information and then forwarding that to the client. Efficient, user-friendly

Nachteile: The way the mood board is set up, but this is coming a designer's point of view so I'll always want more

• Bewertet am 20.3.2020
Zara C.
Weddings and Events Manager

"Curate Review "

Kommentare: We have much simpler and effective client interactions with Curate.

Vorteile: The amount of customization and options available when creating client proposals.

Nachteile: Sometimes it glitches within the proposal, and some of the features are complicated to get used to.

Chantelle K.
Designer/poprietor

"Curate"

Kommentare: great experience, helpful and patient tutoring when I first got the software. On going support is excellent. Time saving, money saving enabling me to spend more time on other areas of my business.

Vorteile: The software ensures that all costs are included so you have a clear overview of your profit margins. The shpping list facilty is such a great time saver as I can email this directly to my suppliers. It also makes you aware of any leftover stock which enables me to adjust my shop orders to reduce waste. The software looks best on a mobile device but in all forms looks professional.

Nachteile: It takes a while to get your images and designs built into the software. One feature that would be beneficial would be to add a photo option to recipes to enable you to find them at a glance

von Curate an 22.5.2019

Hey Chantelle! So glad to hear that we're able to make a difference in your business!

So you know, you can see all the photos you've attached to your library items. In the recipe module, just click the little image icon next to the drop down menu and you can start to create a recipe based on the pictures in your library. Feel free to chat us if you need a video of how to do that.

Leanie B.
Owner & lead florist
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2020

"Best software for florists"

Kommentare: Fabulous. Great support and great product.

Vorteile: I cannot imagine my business without Curate. Curate helps me to organize, plan and visually show my clients what I envision for their big day. Also, making changes is super easy and clients can sign my contract right away and make payments.

Nachteile: It is quite pricey for a small business, but still worth every cent.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2020
Stephanie V.
Owner/Designer
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2020

"Professional and Impressive Proposals "

Kommentare: My overall experience with Curate has been very positive. I recommend this product to anyone . . . . small or large businesses.

Vorteile: I like that I can quickly create professional and impressive proposals.

Nachteile: Although the software has many impressive features available, I find that the necessary steps to take in order to implement any of the features are not intuitive. But then I am NOT technically inclined at all and that's where having access to Curate support is so valuable. They're responsive, patient and helpful. I do most of my proposals at night so it would be really helpful if Curate support was available after hours - say until 8:00 or 9:00 pm.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2020
Julie D.
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"Game Changer, working to perfect"

Kommentare: I honestly love this software because I feel like I’m probably making money at what we’re doing for the very first time in three years and I love the fact that it does produce beautiful proposals. There are some quirks but I really believe the company is working hard on makingThose changes and fixes and getting this software faster. I honestly believe it will be perfect very soon. It takes a good bit of time to set up and learn so I do not advise starting in your busy season. It’s a little pricey compared to other software is out there but for the detail that it gives you based on the industry that we are in and how customizable it is very much worth the money.

Vorteile: This software has completely opened my eyes to ordering what I need with little or no wasted product and making the money that we deserve as well as how much we were under charging before this software.

Nachteile: This software can tend to run slow at times and the quantities pre installed are sometimes confusing or need to be changed. When you make changes within a proposal you have to remember that it does not make overall changes to all previously made proposals you must go in line by line and change every proposal that you have open for a change to take affect. This can be kind of frustrating and I have not found an easy fix for this yet. It’s just like any software when you see a problem go fix it immediately or else they will pile up on you and it’ll just make a big mess. Other than that I like the chat feature but sometimes you just want to call and be able to talk to someone. There are a few quirks that you need to remember like anytime you add a payment even though you have a percentage charge for a credit card if you add anything new to her proposal you have to remember all the things that That you have set up for that proposal and go make those changes to any additions. I think they are working hard on this software and it will soon be perfect but there’s lots of things to remember right now.

von Curate an 29.5.2019

Hey Julie! We love that we've been able to help turn the corner into profitability for your company! Music to our ears. :)

To your point about making an adjustment to a flower price and it affecting only new proposals, that is correct. We do that to protect all your dozens or hundreds of old proposals from years past to ensure the data is saved appropriately. That said, there are some cool tricks in the software for quickly updating the prices of those events that you'd like to. We really appreciate your feedback!!

• Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Heather M.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2016

"Stem Counter Review"

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed using this software. I started using this initially as a better tester and have seen it develop and grow. They are working out the kinks and I think anyone using it now will really enjoy the experience, especially as new features are added and developed.

Vorteile: Stem counter has helped me feel more organized in my design process and allows me to keep track with my events and flower orders. When a client has updates or changes I can make them and Stem Counter updates my shopping list and hard goods list at the same time, therefor saving me valuable time and energy. As I become more comfortable in the process I can spit out estimates much quicker based on previous designs and then add more details once someone decides to book. I use it daily and it is a huge and helpful part of how I operate my business.

Nachteile: Since it is a newer product that is continually being developed there are sometimes a few hiccups that occur. However these are solved really quickly and the team is quick to jump on any problems that arise and give you a temporary fix to your problems in the mean time and then often have the solution in a day or two which is not too bad.

von Stemcounter.com an 20.6.2016

Thanks so much for the review Heather! You've been an incredible asset to our team in giving feedback to help drive the product. I appreciate your understanding of any hiccups as well. :) We go by the motto "every software has bugs...every company just doesn't admit it." We know that issues arise in a growing software so we seek to resolve those very quickly.

• Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Jessica F.
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"BEST EVENT FLORAL SOFTWARE ON THE MARKET"

Kommentare: It’s been a wonderful trip. It’s by far the best investment I made in my company. When I first started I spend 4-6 hours trying to figure out how to make a gorgeous proposal. And that was just the proposal. Getting word to work, sizing and moving photos around, fighting with text to be where I wanted it to be. It was the worst. After two proposals I knew something had to change. Little did I know how easy Curate would make the whole process including stem oh tings and placing orders. It’s truly amazing, and the customer service is awesome. I’ve become almost friends with the employees and owner, because they are so easily accessible and active. Over the years I have “played” with other software that friends use, and none have such a straight forward interface, that is almost intuitive to use, or come with the amount of tools and services Curate provides.

Vorteile: Everything! I love the beautiful proposals it creates effortlessly, I love how easy it is to create recipes, and order flowers with a couple clicks of a button. It does ALL their heavy lifting for you. I can pump out a quick proposal in 15-30 minutes or spend hours on one searching for the perfect photos on Pinterest creating a visual masterpiece, but in the end, what the software does is always fast and easy. I love that they are always updating and adding more amazing features.

Nachteile: I use it on my iphone 99% of the time, and it works pretty good, there are some features that work better in chrome and I’d love for those features to work well in safari. I’m sure that will be coming soon

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Kelly J.
Owner/Head Designer
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2016

"Floral Game Changer"

Kommentare: I had been complaining and whining about the lack of product on the market to help me run my business. I needed a way to make a beautiful proposal and do the numbers for ordering and pricing at the same time. Stemcounter has done this in spades. It took a very menacing task, which would take me hours and has cut it down to a matter of minutes. The best part, is that the time saved is not just on the proposal side, or stem counting side - it's also in ordering, being able to reallocate tasks to employees, and customer transparency.
Ryan has taken the time to talk to me in depth about changes and updates, and implemented so many of them. I cannot honestly imagine how my business would be running without it at this point.

Vorteile: Ease of use, low learning curve to get the hang of, constant updates on the back end that keep the frontend user experience running smoothly, and easy in which the customer sees the final product.

Nachteile: The only complaint I have is in the recipe section. To print out the arrangement recipes to hand to my employees, it takes a lot of paper, as one recipe prints per sheet. I'd love if there were a smaller version of this that took less paper - but that is only because I try to be as paper conscious as possible.

von Stemcounter.com an 27.6.2016

Thanks so much Kelly!! You've provided such great feedback on the product that has helped us continue to move forward. We are in the process of upgrading our recipe sheet and hopefully we should provide something that will make it easier on you!

• Bewertet am 27.6.2016
Kenneth D.
president
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2019

"An indispensable software for florists"

Kommentare: In planning for 2 stores' holidays, events, or even everyday designs, I make a spreadsheet with the menus that takes more than a day. With curate, that has changed exponentially. I take just a couple of hours once I load my menus. You have your hard goods separate from flowers. You have menus, shopping list, break down, right at your fingertips. We have lowered the percentage of unused flowers because we are buying better. We don't have a ton of non-menued items lying around. We have also used this for proposals to big companies re: their interiorscapes and weekly designs. It made us look very professional. Changes to the proposal are instant and we don't even need to resend another pdf. I love that you can add pictures with your menu that can be enlarged if the clients wish to. Overall, curate has been a great investment for our business. We are now 76 yo and still finding ways to be more efficient with softwares like this.

Vorteile: -good tracking system
-can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection
-easy to use
-proposals look very professional when presented to the client
-can easily be used to plan everyday and holiday designs, weddings, and special events

Nachteile: -duplicate items with the same name can be confusing but can be easily fixed
-would be great if other wholesalers can be added in the system

Becky K.
Owner/ Lead Designer
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2018

"Professionally Polished!"

Kommentare: I can feel how badly the folks at Curate want their clients to succeed! Any time I have spoken with someone, they have been knowledgeable, kind and not once have I felt like I've asked a stupid question. Their response time is impeccable, they're open to suggestions and actually listen to my needs. I have put off trying a software for many reasons, especially the cost, but I could see after writing my first two proposals that I will never regret the money I am spending. I completely feel like this is elevating my business and going to save me time, while helping me stay organized and conscious of what I need to buy to execute my events, write recipes, etc. I am really pleased with Curate.

Vorteile: Curate has created a platform that is helping me to be so much more efficient! It does everything I was already doing in six different places, in one location. I can write the proposal, add recipe's, even notes all in the same area. It's greatly reduced the margin for error and I am only getting started! I love the consistency the proposals have established, so that a wedding planner asking for a proposal from me, will know what to expect. I have already had feedback from clients and planners that they are impressed with the presentation of the proposal. I can't wait to see what this has done for me in a year.

Nachteile: My only Con thus far, and this is merely because I am a creative individual, is that I wish there were some more font options and a few other design tweaks to the proposal aspect of it.

von Curate an 26.12.2018

Awe!! That means so much to us Becky! We love having you on the software and are THRILLED that we're going to be a part of a huge 2019!

• Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Christine S.
Owner-Lead Designer
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2018

"It's like Having a "tech" right next to you"

Kommentare: Time is my biggest issue in preparing professional looking proposals for events. Curate helps keep my time in check. I have been with them over a year & truly enjoy doing proposals. I can do as many as the client needs without having to to "recalc" as the software does it so easily. It even allows me to "take payments" and the end of year work is so much easier.

Vorteile: I am not a computer techie person. I'm an artist (florist). Curate has been a great assistant . The more I ask questions and they answer them so quickly, the more I use the software. Customer service is so great. They walk me through every area I don't understand and make sure I do understand it. I sometime ask the same questions later in the year & they are just fine with that. I can check my questions from before to help me remember the hows.

Nachteile: There are no " least's" with this software. It meets my needs & more.

von Curate an 9.8.2018

Thanks Christine!! We love that we can make your life easier. You're our favorite! (Pst...don't tell any of our other favorites we told you so)

• Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Rachel B.
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2016

"Revolutionary"

Kommentare: We are just LOVING Stem Counter. We are a weddings and events floral company (no daily deliveries) and we hand write our proposal and make meticulous spreadsheets to order our flowers which can get pretty complicated when ordering for five events in one weekend. Stem Counter is more or less going to change our lives. I think we have had daily freak outs about new features we are discovering and realizing will be insane game changers. Honestly. It's taking the tedious out of proposal writing and the rest of our designers are actually sounding excited to write proposals for clients (what!). So many amazing ways that this program will change how we do things in all the best ways and save us so much time and money. We are all extremely happy that we jumped in on this and that it exists at all. It is absolutely going to be revolutionary for us and the floral industry in general and we can't thank Ryan and the Stem Counter team enough for all the hard work that has been put into this. We hadn't even got to a point where we had used all the features in real life scenarios (like preparing a flower order or printing recipe sheets) and we were already singing their praises to fellow designers. Hah!! We 100% recommend giving Stem Counter a try. It's easy to learn and use and will be insanely beneficial to your business.

Vorteile: How much time it saves and the reduction of human error. Love the recipe building and that it does all the math for me. Love that I can do flower orders and supply orders with just one simple click!

Nachteile: No major complaints. We notice a few things that could be better, but the exciting thing about it is that it's constantly being updated and made better and the Stem Counter team is always taking notes on anything we mention.

• Bewertet am 1.11.2016
Sarah G.
General Manager/Wedding Designer
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2018

"EXCELLENT customer service, prompt and very helpful. Anytime I need somrthing they are right there."

Vorteile: The ability to produce a recipe for my bridal bouquets. It saves a ton of time. I also love the flower library and that all my flowers are in there with their cost. Plus, it creates beautiful looking proposals that my Brides love and mobile friendly is huge! Brides love to open the proposal up right away and look on their mobile device.

Nachteile: It is difficult when anytime you make a change it creates a new version of the proposal. With some weddings we have 20-30 changes from the time they first meet with us to the end so it gets a bit daunting to have that many versions. Also trying to mark and item as paid and having to create a new version of the proposal.

von Curate an 22.5.2018

Thanks so much Sarah! We've loved that we've been able to make things so much better for you. Totally understand the headache of clients who need so many versions of the proposals. Would love to hear if you have any ideas on how to keep up with so many changes without having to keep up with different versions reflecting them.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Angie Y.
Designer/owner
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Curate revue"

Kommentare: Benefits- Clear proposals, ease of change, photos, professional proposals I would like more access to voice instruction/tutorial

Vorteile: I like the speed of calculations, ease of changing proposals, filing, templates

Nachteile: Things keep changing so steep learning curve, lack of phone help, I would like more individual tutorials to explain updates and make the most out of the software

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Rachel J.
Owner & Designer
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2019

"What I love about curate "

Kommentare: How to charge my clients correctly.

Vorteile: I really liked how easy the program was and how fast my turnover time is for proposals. The faster I am able to communicate with clients the better and also helps create more time in my personal life. The pricing calculator is also really helpful and saves time as well. My profit's have also increased!

Nachteile: At first the photos I was uploading would take a decent amount of time to fully upload.

Michelle N.
Owner/Event Consultant
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Unveiled Weddings & Events "

Vorteile: I love the ease of use and the library to estimate my costs while meeting with clients.

Nachteile: I had an issue with a client entry that does business with me on a personal leave and a business level. It gets billed to two separate addresses. But the software would not let me duplicate the entry with the same email but different street address. I have to adjust every time I invoice.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Shaya S.
Lead designer
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2019

"Curate Rocks"

Kommentare: Curate help me translate the language of flowers to my brides that speak Pintrest and Instagram!! Quick and detailed.

Vorteile: What I most like??? There is too much! Customer service is amazing!! I havent had a question that they havent been able to address. They are timly and on the ball.
The software itself is a time saver and makes me look so professional!! Its neat and clean, and so easy for my brides to understand. When flowers aren't your first language Curate help me translate to my brides!!

Nachteile: Least?? I cant really think of anything, maybe the fact that I can tell when a new update is coming, I have a few glitches before it comes out?? But who can complain about that?

• Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Melissa O.
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2018

"Curate Rocks"

Kommentare: The overall experience with curate has been great. I've been with the company for a while and you've done a great job in updating the software, making it easier on us. The customer support is a also a tremendous plus. Any question or concern I've had has been addressed and it a very timely manner. It's also great to have a company listen to the customers feedback and suggestions on what might be great to be added.

Vorteile: This software gives me the ability to quickly develop a proposal, even when I'm in the middle of a consultation with a client.

Nachteile: There aren't many drawbacks to the software at the current moment. It is meeting all of my needs at this time.

von Curate an 23.12.2018

Awe! Thanks Melissa! It's been great having you on board and giving feedback. We love that we've made such an impact!

• Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Laurie H.
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2016

"Finally! Software really designed for florists who do weddings & events! "

Kommentare: I have been searching for 3-4 years for software that actually has the functionality wedding and event florists need! Especially the ability for the software to allow you to create individual recipes for each item of the wedding, keeping track of each stem, hard good, and rental item and tracking how many stems overall you have and how that relates to your stems per bunch count. The headache of doing this manually within excel with it's potential for error and the amount of time it took to do that step and then either use word, or another online system to create the proposal, (I had started using Honeybook to generate and track my proposals) was making me want to quit doing weddings! This software allows you to do both in one step and generate nice looking proposals for your brides. Like all software these days it is continually under development, and it doesn't have some of the bells and whistles yet that Honeybook did for communicating and tracking your proposal and payment, but the absolute fundamental functionally that I so desperately needed is there! What a relief and a godsend. I can't believe this didn't exist in the market before. It took the husband of a florist to finally develop the software. Overall I really like the software and feel confident that they will continue to add more and more functionality and make it better and better over time. I still don't like doing proposals, but they don't make me feel like I want to quit doing weddings anymore! I like the software so much, that I now use it to generate all the recipes for my studio as it gives me a shopping list at the end too, which super handy! If you are wavering about signing up and you are a wedding and event florist, this is the one that actually has the functionality you need!

von Stemcounter.com an 22.12.2016

Thanks so much for the comments Laurie! Love having you on the software. We do have some really cool new features in the works that you're going to love!! Keep watching. :)

• Bewertet am 22.12.2016