Filtern nach:

Über Curate

Die Anwendung erstellt schöne Vorschläge mit allen notwendigen Zutaten für ein schlankes Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Curate

Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Small Business Owner in USA

Time saving program!

Kommentare: I have had more leads turn into proposals, which have then turned into bookings. This was my number one concern. I would get a lead that would then fizzle out because I had no way for clients to fill out an online questionnaire. With the form section I was able to create a simple questionnaire that leads could fill out on their computer or phone easily. I can then automatically create a proposal for them based off of one of my templates.

This has been the best decision I have ever made for my business! Not only does this program save me time and energy, but it looks professional and is easy to use. My clients love it as well! The entire process from start to finish with my clients is now seamless. The proposals look clean and modern and clients can e-sign the proposal once they approve it. letting me know that they would like to book. No more guessing if it was received or not, or if it was even viewed. This program has been a lifesaver! I have booked more weddings than ever before and I still get to have a life!

I wish I had more time to explore the program more in depth. I'm discovering new things every day that are great tools. Luckily the Curate team has been fantastic about answering questions or concerns and the onboarding sessions were super helpful to get started.

Sahra O.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can't imagine working without it!

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We probably use Curate differently than the majority of your users. We use it for daily arrangements created in a retail flower shop, as well as events. The daily use is amazing. I can have floral designers who do no know anything about the cost of flowers, and they can create arrangements that are spot on for the value. This means I don't have to babysit the designers to make sure they aren't "stuffing" their arrangements and it allows me to feel very confident about my margins and bottom line.

What I like the most about the software is how customizable it is to our exact needs. There seems to be limitless ways to tune it to work for you! Using Curate also gives us confidence in our pricing and value of product - this is so important especially now with price fluctuations being an enormous challenge. Using Curate ensures we are always creating our arrangements and events to value, while constantly keeping an eye on our costs.

There is a bit of a learning curve and some time investment to get it configured exactly so. I know for sure I am under-utilizing the software, just from a lack of time to work within. Some features are a little buried, and others are a little clunky. But it is the best option I have used to date.

Dana O.
Owner/Creative Force in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Feeling confident on my pricing has been such a huge boost since I've subscribed to Ularas!

Kommentare: Individual pricing per stem in arrangements is a confidence booster and knowing my proposals are clean and professional when delivered to the end client.

The client support has been fabulous and super responsive whenever I've had a crisis question or needed clarification.

It's a bit complicated and I'm not sure I'd say the last few upgrades have been intuitive. If there's been an offseason and I have not used the software, it's a huge learning curve to catch up to the updates. Again, the intuitiveness of the software is lacking and needs improvement.

Antwort von Ularas

Thank you Dana, Sorry it's not feeling intuitive! Please come to same Jams in your down time so we can clear up any issues you're having. And if you get stuck, make use of Ularians! We've got some very helpful users in our forum and I'm always lurking in the wings. Also, if you'd like to schedule a private session, I'm always open. Reach out anytime, I'd like to make sure your feeling as confident as possible!

Anabel R.
Owner & Principal Florist Designer in Puerto Rico
Eventservice, Selbstständig

My clients love the format of my proposals!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Sometimes I consider the monthly payment to be a lot since I am a small merchant. But, Curate allows me to do many things without having additional employees.

It's like having an administrative assistant 24 hours a day. Curate (formerly steam counter) allows me to work on my proposals faster, with attention to every detail. My clients love being able to see photos of the items and decoration items included in their proposal.

I have to work better the distribution of photos in categories and update the products. Sometimes photos take time to upload. It would be nice to be able to work without internet and update after having connection.

Bridget C.
Florist in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I am obsessed with Curate

Kommentare: I love curate and how it's saved my business so much money. It's also helped diversify my flower choices. If you could also make it possible to search for flowers by color palette that would be awesome.

I love the stem counting and how easy it is to put together a recipe. The proposals are beautiful. I like the payment section too because it's pretty easy and self explanatory.

I desperately need client management for emails. I can't keep track of them so having a section where it's in the client portal including emails back and forth is imperative. Also updating the flower library would be good too since there's new things like dried flowers starting to come out.

Lisa C.
Floral Designer, Owner in USA

Best Decision I Made For My Business

Kommentare: Bloomtrac has been great and saves me so much time. Its easy to use and keeps all event info organized. I am in love with bloomtrac...been with you from the beginning when it was ularas. I don’t use all of the functions but the ones I do have been a game changer. And being able to produce proposals and contracts right at the consultation has made my life SO much easier and increased same day bookings by 100%. Bc before bloomtrac I never got same day bookings bc I had to go back and put all my notes together, now I input everything at consultation. I created a reusable template with the typical info and just plug in the specific details as we discuss their events. I ❤️ Bloomtrac!!!

It automates proposal writing, allows me to write proposals at the time if consultation which increases sales.

I wish I could add optional items at the end in a separate section after the totals. Other than that it pretty much meets all of my needs.

Kim L.
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can't live w/o Curate!

Kommentare: Super happy with the customer service and the platform. I would recommend 100% :)

Curate is easy to use and they are always trying to make updates and the system more efficient. The program makes the business side more systematic and less emotional when you are pricing your items. this results in more money in your pocket ;) My clients love the overall look and clarity it provides so I am always meeting their expectations.

I wish I could add more pictures to the recipe. I wish it were integrated with QB so I would not have to re-enter numbers for my bookkeeper. Once in a while there is something glitchy, but you guys are always fast to solve the problem.

Bailey R.
Co-Owner in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If I could only afford one service for my business, Curate would be it!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I truly can't express how much of a game changer this software is to my business. From producing quotes more quickly, being sure in my pricing and ordering product in half the typical time, this software is incredible. If I had to get rid of every business accouterment except for one, Curate would be the one thing I keep. It is absolutely essential to my business and worth every penny!

Pricing assistant. I know so many florists that struggle to know if they're charging enough for each piece. I have so much peace of mind knowing I've set up my rates and Curate tells me exactly what I need to charge to thrive!

The media feature where I upload inspiration pics could be more user friendly. It's difficult to navigate and organize.

Valerie J.
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So Relieved

5 letzten Monat Neu

I love having a place to keep ALL my wedding and event orders organized! They can be changed and updated in real time. I'm not great at tech, but it seems user friendly and I'm getting the hang of it quicker than I thought I would. I love being able to send clients professional proposals instead of scrapping together an email and having paper copies of everything. I love that other team members can access file easily if I'm not there.

Still learning, it has so much functionality, and I want to utilize it, but I need time to learn and teach my team.

Melissa P.

Must have tool!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love this product and recommend highly to anyone in the floral and event industry.

Professional presentation of proposals and a great way to stay organized!

I have not used the stem count and cost tracking feature. It's complicated.

Mark B.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for the money

Kommentare: So far, so great! It's very easy to use. It is 100% multi-device friendly, from phone & tablet to PC. The proposal system is stellar. The staff are amazing and helpful whenever I need them via chat or phone. I couldn't have picked a better product to work with. Once they iron out some of the kinks, they will get all 5 stars across the board and a 10/10 referral from me.

Its very user friendly by looks and functionality. It has almost every feature I'm looking for in catering software.

It seems a little buggy sometimes. Adding/editing ingredients can be tedious and time consuming due to the structuring they have for adding/editing them en masse.

Antwort von Curate

Thanks so much Mark! We love making an impact in catering organizations like yours and hearing your feedback just encourages us to keep making it better for you! Ryan - Founder

Julie D.

Game Changer, working to perfect

Kommentare: I honestly love this software because I feel like I’m probably making money at what we’re doing for the very first time in three years and I love the fact that it does produce beautiful proposals. There are some quirks but I really believe the company is working hard on makingThose changes and fixes and getting this software faster. I honestly believe it will be perfect very soon. It takes a good bit of time to set up and learn so I do not advise starting in your busy season. It’s a little pricey compared to other software is out there but for the detail that it gives you based on the industry that we are in and how customizable it is very much worth the money.

This software has completely opened my eyes to ordering what I need with little or no wasted product and making the money that we deserve as well as how much we were under charging before this software.

This software can tend to run slow at times and the quantities pre installed are sometimes confusing or need to be changed. When you make changes within a proposal you have to remember that it does not make overall changes to all previously made proposals you must go in line by line and change every proposal that you have open for a change to take affect. This can be kind of frustrating and I have not found an easy fix for this yet. It’s just like any software when you see a problem go fix it immediately or else they will pile up on you and it’ll just make a big mess. Other than that I like the chat feature but sometimes you just want to call and be able to talk to someone. There are a few quirks that you need to remember like anytime you add a payment even though you have a percentage charge for a credit card if you add anything new to her proposal you have to remember all the things that That you have set up for that proposal and go make those changes to any additions. I think they are working hard on this software and it will soon be perfect but there’s lots of things to remember right now.

Antwort von Curate

Hey Julie! We love that we've been able to help turn the corner into profitability for your company! Music to our ears. :) To your point about making an adjustment to a flower price and it affecting only new proposals, that is correct. We do that to protect all your dozens or hundreds of old proposals from years past to ensure the data is saved appropriately. That said, there are some cool tricks in the software for quickly updating the prices of those events that you'd like to. We really appreciate your feedback!!

Heather M.
USA
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stem Counter Review

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed using this software. I started using this initially as a better tester and have seen it develop and grow. They are working out the kinks and I think anyone using it now will really enjoy the experience, especially as new features are added and developed.

Stem counter has helped me feel more organized in my design process and allows me to keep track with my events and flower orders. When a client has updates or changes I can make them and Stem Counter updates my shopping list and hard goods list at the same time, therefor saving me valuable time and energy. As I become more comfortable in the process I can spit out estimates much quicker based on previous designs and then add more details once someone decides to book. I use it daily and it is a huge and helpful part of how I operate my business.

Since it is a newer product that is continually being developed there are sometimes a few hiccups that occur. However these are solved really quickly and the team is quick to jump on any problems that arise and give you a temporary fix to your problems in the mean time and then often have the solution in a day or two which is not too bad.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much for the review Heather! You've been an incredible asset to our team in giving feedback to help drive the product. I appreciate your understanding of any hiccups as well. :) We go by the motto "every software has bugs...every company just doesn't admit it." We know that issues arise in a growing software so we seek to resolve those very quickly.

Jessica F.

BEST EVENT FLORAL SOFTWARE ON THE MARKET

Kommentare: It’s been a wonderful trip. It’s by far the best investment I made in my company. When I first started I spend 4-6 hours trying to figure out how to make a gorgeous proposal. And that was just the proposal. Getting word to work, sizing and moving photos around, fighting with text to be where I wanted it to be. It was the worst. After two proposals I knew something had to change. Little did I know how easy Curate would make the whole process including stem oh tings and placing orders. It’s truly amazing, and the customer service is awesome. I’ve become almost friends with the employees and owner, because they are so easily accessible and active. Over the years I have “played” with other software that friends use, and none have such a straight forward interface, that is almost intuitive to use, or come with the amount of tools and services Curate provides.

Everything! I love the beautiful proposals it creates effortlessly, I love how easy it is to create recipes, and order flowers with a couple clicks of a button. It does ALL their heavy lifting for you. I can pump out a quick proposal in 15-30 minutes or spend hours on one searching for the perfect photos on Pinterest creating a visual masterpiece, but in the end, what the software does is always fast and easy. I love that they are always updating and adding more amazing features.

I use it on my iphone 99% of the time, and it works pretty good, there are some features that work better in chrome and I’d love for those features to work well in safari. I’m sure that will be coming soon

Leah M.
Owner/Floral Designer in USA

Saved my life

Kommentare: I love using bloomtrac. I didn't realize all the extra time I was spending writing, re-writing, adjusting, re-calculating proposals until I got this program. It has saved me an immense amount of time, keeps me extremely organized, and looks great when I'm sending it to clients. I have been able to expand my business and feel confident in my pricing by using all the tools available. Also, I can't even tell you how amazing the owner is. She is available for customer support ALL THE TIME. I can send an email asking a quick question, and I have a response within the day. I haven't worked with any other company that offers that kind of support. If you're looking for a proposal program, look no further, this was one of the best investments I ever made!

Best customer service around Easy to use Keeps me incredibly organized allowed me to see areas I was losing money in saved me tons of time looks beautiful and professional for my clients

Wepay does not offer any customer service

Antwort von Ularas

Leah it is a pleasure working with you! Thank you for embracing the technology so fully. You did the work and you get the benefits! Cheers to more growth and more creativity!

Laura U.
Floral Designer in USA

Such a time-saver!

Kommentare: Curate is my favorite business investment so far. It's easy to implement and use and it saves me hours! As a wedding florist, I'm happiest fiddling with flowers. The emails and invoices and quantities, etc is not what I like to spend my time doing. Curate does most of this for me and makes the parts I do need to do myself, much more efficient than my previous system.

I love how quickly I can generate a personalized proposal to a new client. I used to spend so much time customizing a sad little template I had made in Microsoft Word and the formatting issues drove me crazy. Curate lets me focus on what I'm offering my clients while the organization, formatting, and aesthetics are all done for me.

I've had a few minor troubles getting changes saved or a photo uploaded but they've also been quickly remedied by the folks available in the chat window. I've been using this software in Safari not realizing it was designed to best function in Google Chrome - so these problems are mostly my own fault.

Kelly J.
Owner/Head Designer in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Floral Game Changer

Kommentare: I had been complaining and whining about the lack of product on the market to help me run my business. I needed a way to make a beautiful proposal and do the numbers for ordering and pricing at the same time. Stemcounter has done this in spades. It took a very menacing task, which would take me hours and has cut it down to a matter of minutes. The best part, is that the time saved is not just on the proposal side, or stem counting side - it's also in ordering, being able to reallocate tasks to employees, and customer transparency.
Ryan has taken the time to talk to me in depth about changes and updates, and implemented so many of them. I cannot honestly imagine how my business would be running without it at this point.

Ease of use, low learning curve to get the hang of, constant updates on the back end that keep the frontend user experience running smoothly, and easy in which the customer sees the final product.

The only complaint I have is in the recipe section. To print out the arrangement recipes to hand to my employees, it takes a lot of paper, as one recipe prints per sheet. I'd love if there were a smaller version of this that took less paper - but that is only because I try to be as paper conscious as possible.

Antwort von Stemcounter.com

Thanks so much Kelly!! You've provided such great feedback on the product that has helped us continue to move forward. We are in the process of upgrading our recipe sheet and hopefully we should provide something that will make it easier on you!

Chantelle K.
Designer/poprietor in Irland

Curate

Kommentare: great experience, helpful and patient tutoring when I first got the software. On going support is excellent. Time saving, money saving enabling me to spend more time on other areas of my business.

The software ensures that all costs are included so you have a clear overview of your profit margins. The shpping list facilty is such a great time saver as I can email this directly to my suppliers. It also makes you aware of any leftover stock which enables me to adjust my shop orders to reduce waste. The software looks best on a mobile device but in all forms looks professional.

It takes a while to get your images and designs built into the software. One feature that would be beneficial would be to add a photo option to recipes to enable you to find them at a glance

Antwort von Curate

Hey Chantelle! So glad to hear that we're able to make a difference in your business! So you know, you can see all the photos you've attached to your library items. In the recipe module, just click the little image icon next to the drop down menu and you can start to create a recipe based on the pictures in your library. Feel free to chat us if you need a video of how to do that.

Bonnie Z.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great product for florists!

Kommentare: Being able to order for multiple events is a huge help. I had gone with Curate for that reason but then the​ cost went up. Bloomtrac includes all of the features in one price and as new features are added, the price stays the same.

I have tried a number of different software and at first Bloomtrac seemed intimidating. There is a learning​ curve with all of these products but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly responsive and helped me get up and running as quickly as possible. When I left Curate, I knew​ I would have to rewrite all of my proposals in Bloomtrac. What I hadn't anticipated-and hadn't been informed of, was that the proposals I had emailed to clients and to myself would disappear. Fortunately I had printed everything . One​ of the many things I love about Bloomtrac is the ability to truly customize the look of my proposals. This hadn't been possible with Curate.

I am a slow learner when it comes to technology and there is a lot to learn here- with new features on the horizon as well. Looking forward to being​ able to take the time now that wedding season is slowing down to really get a grasp on all that this software has to offer.

Julie R.
Owner/Lead Designer in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Curate is a game changer

Kommentare: Oh my gosh, the time it saves, it puts together shopping lists, recipes, hardgood lists, does all of the math, and so much more!

I cannot say enough great things about Curate! It has 100 percent changed my life and my business! All of the amazing features save me months worth of time! I can't imagine running my business without it! I have used their software since it was first released, and it keeps me ahead of my competition.

Occasionally there are a few glitches that are fixed immediately.

Samantha E.
General manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helps keep me organized!

Love the streamline process Love having the payment reminders

Wish it was linked with a floral photo guide Wish it was cheaper

Kenneth D.
president in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An indispensable software for florists

Kommentare: In planning for 2 stores' holidays, events, or even everyday designs, I make a spreadsheet with the menus that takes more than a day. With curate, that has changed exponentially. I take just a couple of hours once I load my menus. You have your hard goods separate from flowers. You have menus, shopping list, break down, right at your fingertips. We have lowered the percentage of unused flowers because we are buying better. We don't have a ton of non-menued items lying around. We have also used this for proposals to big companies re: their interiorscapes and weekly designs. It made us look very professional. Changes to the proposal are instant and we don't even need to resend another pdf. I love that you can add pictures with your menu that can be enlarged if the clients wish to. Overall, curate has been a great investment for our business. We are now 76 yo and still finding ways to be more efficient with softwares like this.

-good tracking system -can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection -easy to use -proposals look very professional when presented to the client -can easily be used to plan everyday and holiday designs, weddings, and special events

-duplicate items with the same name can be confusing but can be easily fixed -would be great if other wholesalers can be added in the system

Brooke L.
Owner/Floral Designer in USA

An Event Florist's dream software!

Kommentare: saves me so much time and I no longer make mistakes which in turn increases profitability!

This software has changed my life as an event floral designer. I can not say enough great things about it. It saves me hours of work at the computer! Prior to using Ularas I did everything by hand - designs, crunching numbers, you name it. Mistakes were made and now with Ularas I never have that problem. I think my clients are impressed with the overall look and feel of the proposals we provide to them and in turn we book more events. The personal customer service, our rep and her team behind Ularas provides, is outstanding. I can't imagine any other software owner taking any given moment out of their day to help you with whatever you need and personally walk to you through how to work the software. The Ularas team is always listening to my suggestions and feedback and working hard to continue to make the software fit my personal preferences and needs. As long as I'm in the floral design field I plan to be a Ularian for life! ~Treasured Blossoms

Antwort von Ularas

I blush! Thank you, Brooke! You made my week. I'm so happy Ularas is working so beautifully for you. Thank you for taking the time to learn it so well! Please take advantage of our new updates! And if you'd like me to customize your proposal layout, call me! Happy flowering!

Carla C.
Owner in Kanada

GAME CHANGER!!

Kommentare: a game changer!

everything! honestly, I rarely review products/services because for the most part I feel like if they do the job there's not much more I can say about it, but Curate has blown my mind and it's a product that has done it's job 10 times more efficient that I thought it would! It's such an incredible tool! It is easy to use, it is ever improving with new features, etc. and it has helped me realize the value of what I do! With over 125 events a year it has completely changed the way I do business!

sometimes it's a little slow! But nothing I can't live with!

Becky K.
Owner/ Lead Designer in USA

Professionally Polished!

Kommentare: I can feel how badly the folks at Curate want their clients to succeed! Any time I have spoken with someone, they have been knowledgeable, kind and not once have I felt like I've asked a stupid question. Their response time is impeccable, they're open to suggestions and actually listen to my needs. I have put off trying a software for many reasons, especially the cost, but I could see after writing my first two proposals that I will never regret the money I am spending. I completely feel like this is elevating my business and going to save me time, while helping me stay organized and conscious of what I need to buy to execute my events, write recipes, etc. I am really pleased with Curate.

Curate has created a platform that is helping me to be so much more efficient! It does everything I was already doing in six different places, in one location. I can write the proposal, add recipe's, even notes all in the same area. It's greatly reduced the margin for error and I am only getting started! I love the consistency the proposals have established, so that a wedding planner asking for a proposal from me, will know what to expect. I have already had feedback from clients and planners that they are impressed with the presentation of the proposal. I can't wait to see what this has done for me in a year.

My only Con thus far, and this is merely because I am a creative individual, is that I wish there were some more font options and a few other design tweaks to the proposal aspect of it.

Antwort von Curate

Awe!! That means so much to us Becky! We love having you on the software and are THRILLED that we're going to be a part of a huge 2019!