Über Curate

Speichert die Verwaltungszeit von allen an einem Event beteiligten Faktoren – vom Kontaktformular bis dein Team die Mietgeräte abholt.

Erfahre mehr über Curate

Curate helps me keep a close eye on material costs and helps me determine areas I'm overspending.

This software can tend to run slow at times and the quantities pre installed are sometimes confusing or need to be changed.

Bewertungen zu Curate

4,9

Curate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 209 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Curate bereits verwendet?

Stacey
Stacey
Small Business Owner in USA

Time saving program!

Kommentare: I have had more leads turn into proposals, which have then turned into bookings. This was my number one concern. I would get a lead that would then fizzle out because I had no way for clients to fill out an online questionnaire. With the form section I was able to create a simple questionnaire that leads could fill out on their computer or phone easily. I can then automatically create a proposal for them based off of one of my templates.

This has been the best decision I have ever made for my business! Not only does this program save me time and energy, but it looks professional and is easy to use. My clients love it as well! The entire process from start to finish with my clients is now seamless. The proposals look clean and modern and clients can e-sign the proposal once they approve it. letting me know that they would like to book. No more guessing if it was received or not, or if it was even viewed. This program has been a lifesaver! I have booked more weddings than ever before and I still get to have a life!

I wish I had more time to explore the program more in depth. I'm discovering new things every day that are great tools. Luckily the Curate team has been fantastic about answering questions or concerns and the onboarding sessions were super helpful to get started.

Rachel
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Big fan of Curate!

Kommentare: Excellent. I love that the team is always soliciting feedback, and works to implement it to make a better curate. You guys are awesome.

We're long time users of Curate (and have tried out several of the competitors), and have always been big fans of the platform. Curate is easy and intuitive to use, both for the florist and for the client. We appreciate the ease with which we can create a proposal and the flexibility to make customizations. Curate has a polished look that sets us apart from our competitors. In fact, we consistently hear from clients that our proposals just looked better than our competitors.

A couple of ideas:1) delete the pre loaded mayesh product. The stock images aren't great, and the pricing is incorrect for our market. 2) would love a more corporate looking template. Cleaner font, more minimalist design. 3) I would L-O-V-E an e-commerce arm of curate. Currently we use floranext for e-commerce. For florists who do events and retail, it's clunky to have 2 different platforms. 4) Would love a curate ap...especially for our breakdown crews to check in inventory.

Jeannette
Founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Worst Custmumer Service

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Customer service. I contracted a company to do a new website for me. I sent an email and asked questions so that Curate and the new company's software could work together. I took 12 days, and they did not respond. I had to follow up, and they only sent a meeting invite. Some of the questions were simple enough for me to respond.
Then, I had some questions that I could not find on their website's FAQs and "helpful" tabs. Again, they did not respond, so I had to follow up after six days. I asked them to respond as soon as possible, but I didn't get an answer.
They are so nice and responsible to get you in. Then, they don't respond.

Being able to calculate costs per recipie

Customer service, the system does not tell you if a client has signed the contract. not being able to add useful links of my company into the contract, etc.

Emily
Owner, Creative Director, Floral and Event Designer in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't do my job without it

Curate does all the things I need it to do to be able to do my job in the most organized way. It allows me to provide a detailed, easy-to-read proposal to my clients, while maintaining our pricing structure and profit margins. The ability to have multiple recipes within one line item so I can divide out the florals from the candles and click the photos easily into the line item is amazing. The drag and drop feature for the media gallery and mood board area also cannot be overstated how easy that is!

Probably the price, but I do understand pricing to have a great product, which you have.

Alexis
Eventservice, Selbstständig

This is the software every florist needs

Kommentare: With Curate, I never feel alone. The customer experience team, from the onboarding, to the free refresher training sessions, to the ability to shoot them a question or comment is always on their game and always so friendly. I have never felt like the company doesn't care; if they don't have an answer they always work to get the answer from another team member. I feel like they are not a stagnant company with unreasonable policies and procedures in place; they are constantly looking to evolve with the clients and meet the needs of clients in order to make the software better.

-Curate is linked to the Mayesh flower library as well as the Floral Supply Syndicate library, which happen to be two of my main wholesalers. I can quickly access up-to-date prices, names, and pictures of the items I plan to use in a client's design. This ability to access these designs make it helpful for when I'm communicating with my wholesaler exactly which item I need -Ability to add flower pictures and Pinterest board pictures make the proposals visually pretty and help out the clients who aren't so visually creative

The ability to generate a mood board prior to giving clients prices would be amazing! There is a small mood board and color way layout within the proposals itself but if they were able to be pulled out on their own, prior to having total quantities from clients would be helpful in starting the conversation with the client. Adding recipes and confirming product availability with the wholesaler can be a daunting tasks that holds up the proposal drafting process, and therefore can lead to clients hiring other florists who are more responsive.

Heather
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What would I do without curate?

Kommentare: I know that I don't use the program to it's full ability... I don't create recipes or or create orders through Curate, which I'm sure, if I ever grew to be a bigger company with multiple employees, I would definitely see the benefit in but how I use it, is perfect for me. As I have been using it for several years, I have had the pleasure of seeing all of the functionality changes that have been made to the program (for example, adding a section for html color codes is such a fun new feature!) I have raved to other florists about my experience with curate and I have heard from clients about how my quotes were night and day from other floral quotes they had received with presentation, the amount of photos for visuals and the level of detail. Once my clients receive and sign off on their quote, they are confident about what they will be receiving on their wedding day and I am always able to recall exactly what the game plan is months after I've written the quote and am getting ready for production/design.

Curate has totally changed the game when it comes to writing clean, beautiful quotes for my clients plus it has saved me so much time. It used to take me hours to write quotes and now I've cut my quote writing time in half. I have had clients book me because they were blown away by the detail, and ease of reading the quote compared to other florists they had spoken to. I love that I have all of my financial reporting in one place here, I use the reports function all of the time, it makes my monthly accounting tasks so easy.

There are a few things I would love to see developed on curate. First of all I would love it if there was an app I could download to my phone. When I'm away from my computer I have to access Curate through my phone's internet browser and it's always a pain to log in and navigate. I would also love to be able to attach external documents to any emails I send through curate. For example, my company has a pdf rental guide that we frequently send to our clients when we send them their proposal. As far as I can tell, there is no way to attach a document to these outgoing emails so I have to send the client a second email with the document and it always seems less clean to me. The less emails my clients get, the better. I'd also love to be able to bold or italicize or underline text in the description boxes (not a big deal but sometimes I need to make a point or draw attention to what is written.

Sarah
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Curate changes the game for us!

Kommentare: Honestly it is a game changer. We used to spend hours creating proposals and having to add/subtract stems and pricing and the software does it for you. It has streamlined our processes and communication with our clients and our wholesaler.

The ease in creating proposals, receiving content and keeping all details in one place. Our company is a full service floral, design and planning company. We use curate through the entire process from initial inquiry, contract management, floral proposals, client intake forms and correspondence, receiving payments, floral ordering and creating using the recipes. The real question is is there anything we don't use curate for? The templates for all the things! The forms for our clients to complete

ahhh. I wish I had the option of organizing the event properties to my preference instead of alphabetized. I would like to be able to create a detailed timeline for my vendors and clients that I could use the customization feature for instead of having to transfer all my information into canva. I probably need a tutorial on the photo upload feature. It is basically a dump all for our inspo. photos over the years. I would like to be able to search them instead of scrolling through tons of photos. i=I'd also like to see popular pantone colors available in the new color feauture. Also,

Bridget
Florist in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I am obsessed with Curate

Kommentare: I love curate and how it's saved my business so much money. It's also helped diversify my flower choices. If you could also make it possible to search for flowers by color palette that would be awesome.

I love the stem counting and how easy it is to put together a recipe. The proposals are beautiful. I like the payment section too because it's pretty easy and self explanatory.

I desperately need client management for emails. I can't keep track of them so having a section where it's in the client portal including emails back and forth is imperative. Also updating the flower library would be good too since there's new things like dried flowers starting to come out.

Debbie
Owner florist in USA

Book em!!!

Kommentare: It has helped me book more weddings than i used To. I love it!

It made my proposals personal to the bride and very professional , easy for brides to see we understand their vision. .

I know There is more to the program that I’m not using .

Corina
Corina

Worth every penny!

Kommentare: Thus far, it has been amazing! The customer service is incredibly helpful and very patient! It has very muvh so been worth every penny!

I really like that this software is specifically built for the industry I practice. I have tried other programs that do not quite understand the specifics needed within my software to create successful proposals.

There are some learning curves but ones that the customer service are very responsive to. I would like to see an increase in the ability to tokenize particular texts for contracts such at "today's date", event's "total", "deposit" and the ability to adjust the deposit as a percentage or by dollar amount, and the ability to adjust the payment due date to reflect the customer's version so that they know when their next payment is. I would also greatly appreciate the ability to have email correspondence and google calendar to sync with my events so that I am not having to go back and forth with two to three different programs to stay organized.

Angie
Designer/owner in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Curate revue

Kommentare: Benefits- Clear proposals, ease of change, photos, professional proposals I would like more access to voice instruction/tutorial

I like the speed of calculations, ease of changing proposals, filing, templates

Things keep changing so steep learning curve, lack of phone help, I would like more individual tutorials to explain updates and make the most out of the software

Bailey

A Necessity Not a Luxury

Curate turned profit from a guessing game into a guarantee. The peace of mind that comes from knowing I'm pricing my services correctly was a game changer for my business. All the time I get questions from other professionals wondering how I price or what I would price a design as. It doesn't have to be a guessing game when you can create your own recipes based on accurate market floral prices. The system allows you to set your markups and labor percentage so every recipe accurately tells you what you need to charge. Additionally, the organization curate brings to handling a client from inquiry to event date is unmatched. Curate is my hub AND the clients hub to see everything they need. Pre-drafted emails are ready to go out. Quote templates with all my standard pricing are ready to go. Stems are counted in seconds once I need to order.

I wish the templates were a bit more customizable.

Lacy
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Curate helps us create an awesome client experience

Kommentare: This saves me so much time and has helped us to book new events instead of competitors because of how beautiful the proposals are!

I love how easy it is to use photos so our wedding clients can be confident in their decisions, even without knowing floral jargon! We work with many clients who are planning their celebrations from a distance and this software allows them to be more excited about their choices and selections, even if the haven't seen them in person yet.

The printing options could be more efficient so they don't take up so much paper.

chantelle
Designer/poprietor in Irland

Curate

Kommentare: great experience, helpful and patient tutoring when I first got the software. On going support is excellent. Time saving, money saving enabling me to spend more time on other areas of my business.

The software ensures that all costs are included so you have a clear overview of your profit margins. The shpping list facilty is such a great time saver as I can email this directly to my suppliers. It also makes you aware of any leftover stock which enables me to adjust my shop orders to reduce waste. The software looks best on a mobile device but in all forms looks professional.

It takes a while to get your images and designs built into the software. One feature that would be beneficial would be to add a photo option to recipes to enable you to find them at a glance

Antwort von Curate

Hey Chantelle! So glad to hear that we're able to make a difference in your business! So you know, you can see all the photos you've attached to your library items. In the recipe module, just click the little image icon next to the drop down menu and you can start to create a recipe based on the pictures in your library. Feel free to chat us if you need a video of how to do that.

KENNETH
president in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An indispensable software for florists

Kommentare: In planning for 2 stores' holidays, events, or even everyday designs, I make a spreadsheet with the menus that takes more than a day. With curate, that has changed exponentially. I take just a couple of hours once I load my menus. You have your hard goods separate from flowers. You have menus, shopping list, break down, right at your fingertips. We have lowered the percentage of unused flowers because we are buying better. We don't have a ton of non-menued items lying around. We have also used this for proposals to big companies re: their interiorscapes and weekly designs. It made us look very professional. Changes to the proposal are instant and we don't even need to resend another pdf. I love that you can add pictures with your menu that can be enlarged if the clients wish to. Overall, curate has been a great investment for our business. We are now 76 yo and still finding ways to be more efficient with softwares like this.

-good tracking system -can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection -easy to use -proposals look very professional when presented to the client -can easily be used to plan everyday and holiday designs, weddings, and special events

-duplicate items with the same name can be confusing but can be easily fixed -would be great if other wholesalers can be added in the system

JENNIFER
Manager in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We couldn't live without it!

This software has made our business run so much more efficiently. We have automated so many tasks that were previously cumbersome and time consuming. But I would give the highest praise to Curate for customer service! The live chat gets us immediate anwers to our questions. There's no pausing a contract proposal and waiting to hours to get your questions answered! I really can't recommend this product enough!

There have been a few items on my wish list over the years. I have submitted my suggestions to customer service and have been blown away by the response. Some feautres were already there and I just needed direction. Others were already in devleopment and some suggestion have been integrated in updates. As of right now, there isn't anything on my wish list. They have us covered from proposal to follow up!

Christine
Owner-Lead Designer in USA

It's like Having a "tech" right next to you

Kommentare: Time is my biggest issue in preparing professional looking proposals for events. Curate helps keep my time in check. I have been with them over a year & truly enjoy doing proposals. I can do as many as the client needs without having to to "recalc" as the software does it so easily. It even allows me to "take payments" and the end of year work is so much easier.

I am not a computer techie person. I'm an artist (florist). Curate has been a great assistant . The more I ask questions and they answer them so quickly, the more I use the software. Customer service is so great. They walk me through every area I don't understand and make sure I do understand it. I sometime ask the same questions later in the year & they are just fine with that. I can check my questions from before to help me remember the hows.

There are no " least's" with this software. It meets my needs & more.

Antwort von Curate

Thanks Christine!! We love that we can make your life easier. You're our favorite! (Pst...don't tell any of our other favorites we told you so)

Chelsea
Owner/Operator in USA

Curate or BUST

I LOVE how user friendly this software is, and anything that I haven't been able to figure out on my own the 'chat' option is fantastic. I think the longest i have waited to chat with an actual person was 5 minutes.. MAX. Every single person i have dealt with has been an absolute breeze to work with. (Big shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] ! She was my first contact with curate and talking with her never felt sales-pitchy or pushy. She had an answer for every question and answered it quickly and confidently.)

When i drag and drop a photo into a section I wish i could pick up the photo and move it rather than having to hit the left or right arrow. I like to show the florals I'm using and i like having them in color order. As an example, if im doing an event that wants all colors of the rainbow, and I accidentally forget an orange flower that is in the proposal when im already on purple it takes an unnecessary amount of time to rearrange the photos. If it were set up like the 'Inspiration' photo section this software would be even more exemplary than it is!

Michelle
Owner/Event Consultant in USA

Unveiled Weddings & Events

I love the ease of use and the library to estimate my costs while meeting with clients.

I had an issue with a client entry that does business with me on a personal leave and a business level. It gets billed to two separate addresses. But the software would not let me duplicate the entry with the same email but different street address. I have to adjust every time I invoice.

Jasmin

Curate Has It All!

Curate is all encompassing and has everything you need from start to finish. I use it to create proposals and forms, accept payments and contracts, create recipes, keep track of flower orders, etc. It's great to have everything in one place and have everything organized.

Curate is amazing, but it is a little pricier than I would like to invest. It has a lot of features, but maybe too many for what I was needing.

Laurie
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Finally! Software really designed for florists who do weddings & events!

Kommentare: I have been searching for 3-4 years for software that actually has the functionality wedding and event florists need! Especially the ability for the software to allow you to create individual recipes for each item of the wedding, keeping track of each stem, hard good, and rental item and tracking how many stems overall you have and how that relates to your stems per bunch count. The headache of doing this manually within excel with it's potential for error and the amount of time it took to do that step and then either use word, or another online system to create the proposal, (I had started using Honeybook to generate and track my proposals) was making me want to quit doing weddings! This software allows you to do both in one step and generate nice looking proposals for your brides. Like all software these days it is continually under development, and it doesn't have some of the bells and whistles yet that Honeybook did for communicating and tracking your proposal and payment, but the absolute fundamental functionally that I so desperately needed is there! What a relief and a godsend. I can't believe this didn't exist in the market before. It took the husband of a florist to finally develop the software. Overall I really like the software and feel confident that they will continue to add more and more functionality and make it better and better over time. I still don't like doing proposals, but they don't make me feel like I want to quit doing weddings anymore! I like the software so much, that I now use it to generate all the recipes for my studio as it gives me a shopping list at the end too, which super handy! If you are wavering about signing up and you are a wedding and event florist, this is the one that actually has the functionality you need!

Antwort von Curate

Thanks so much for the comments Laurie! Love having you on the software. We do have some really cool new features in the works that you're going to love!! Keep watching. :)

Ashley
Floral Designer in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this program!

Kommentare: Ease of use and making weddings less of a dreaded task.

I have been using this program for less then a month and can already see the impact it will/is having on our business! Its super easy to send proposals and make changes when needed without having to redo it. This is a game changer for us! Their customer service is amazing too! They always respond and its faster then I even expect. I love the clean layout for proposals and the ability to create recipes and add photos. This makes it way easier for our team to all be on the same page with each bride. You can even create a proposal from your phone, which is super nice for those times you cant access your desktop but need to respond to a bride. Amazing!

Maybe someway to add team calendars/notification where you can tell your team when weddings get booked. This would be helpful for us to keep everyone on the same page especially for those big weddings when everyone needs to be there. A team side would also be helpful for when you have booked a bridal consultation. Just one more way to keep everyone on the same page with each new bride/wedding.

Antwort von Curate

You're too kind Ashley! We love having you on the software and glad that you've been able to dive in so quickly. :) We do anticipate introducing additional tools for multi-user accounts by the end of the year so hopefully that will help out in planning!

Maggie
Thistles Flower Market Wedding Coordinator in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system, even better customer support!

Kommentare: I've saved so much time with Curate. It has completely streamlined how I do my proposals and wedding management. My Bride's love the software and it works great on my end of things. Before I spent hours pouring over a spreadsheet only to find constant accounting errors or issues with formatting. Curate takes all of the pain out of proposals and has made our wedding business grow more profitable.

The software is visually clean, easy to use, and has provided ease of time and energy to create proposals. Bride's love it too! The customer support chat bar is amazing. I've had it where I send a message and within a minute receive a personal and detailed response.

The only change I would like to see made to the software is before a scheduled email is sent out, that I receive a confirmation if I want to send the email. I've had it a couple of times where I'm in constant contact with the Bride and somewhat forget about the scheduled email and they get a random checking-in message.

Annie
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have been generally happy with this offered to help with our weddings.

Kommentare: Organization.

I love how the inquiries come in, and keep us organized as to who we have talk to you and can convert to customers. I also love that the proposals look professional and can't be as detailed or vague. I also like the way events can be combined so I can order efficiently.

Sometimes there are weird glitches. Too many random ones to explain. I know that many people like the new upgraded version, I liked the older version plus now it's REALLY hard to use it on my iPhone.

Antwort von Curate

Hi Annie, Thank you for reviewing! I appreciate it, I know how crammed every hour of your days are. I'm surprised to hear it's not working as well for you on your phone. The new version is far more mobile friendly. When you get time in your schedule, let's try for a call to get through some of what's not working for you. I made some tweaks in your account that I hope are helping! Let's phone date during some business hours and work through your concerns. I hate that you're not running smoothly with it!

Lynn
owner in USA

Would use Curate again

Kommentare: Curate definitely saved time and gave me peace of mind that my proposals were on budget. In the end, I just could not justify the cost after the downturn in business due to COVID and the resulting loss of events. If some favorable upturn in the event business made it feasible to reconsider software, I'd definitely reach out to Curate.

I started WAY back when Curate was StemCounter and made the switch from a complicated spreadsheet to the SC software. And I got in on the ground floor pricing which made it affordable. I liked being able to adjust recipes and see immediately what my order would look like and also to determine if I was over buying by the number of stems leftover.

As the software matured, there were features that I simply just didn't use and Curate sort of "outgrew" me. The feature I did use was inventory but unfortunately I would have had to buy additional capacity in order to upload all the inventory that I carry.