Über Kiddom

Dein zentraler Hub für das Lehren und Lernen. Verabschiede dich von isolierten Tools mit Lehrplan, Anleitung und Bewertung an einem Ort.

Erfahre mehr über Kiddom

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Kiddom bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kelli C.
Kelli C.
High School Science Teacher in USA

Great experience, extremely useful.

Kommentare: Allows me to personalize instruction fairly easily.

The flexibility of assigning different tasks to different students, as well as the deep resource pool. It's a great way to personalize learning in a fairly simple manner. Works great for projects, as well.

Can be a bit buggy when logging students in (sometimes the app freezes). There are also some linked resources (primarily from CK-12) that don't work well. Could use a way to integrate questions/responses, grading, and link embedding directly into assignments.

Jordan M.
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Helping us through a difficult Fall

4 letztes Jahr

Hi, I am a 4th grade teacher who started using Kiddom this fall in full distance learning. It has been an great decision overall (although I do not really know about how much it costs). Here are the things that make it strong: 1. It is a good mix of versatile vs easy to use for kids- meaning, I can largely change it for what I want, but it functions pretty easily for student. 2. Grading is really easy- you can input MC and have them graded for you, or put grading notes for other teachers.

1. My school bought Kiddom to use for its partnership with EL (a Lit curriculum). Although we do use Kiddom successfully for Lit, the EL resources are difficult to navigate. Honestly, this is probably more of a problem with EL than it is with Kiddom. 2. Creating your own activities/lessons is time consuming. It takes a while to input each question individually and does not have a copy/past feature. This would be really helpful as many of the questions that I ask follow a similar format, and I need to input them manually each time. 3. My students largely are all on Chromebooks (and therefore the same type of device), but the interface on their screens occasionally looks different (due to sizing, etc). this has caused some confusion with kids. 4. We tried to write an essay on Kiddom this week and it was a struggle. Navigating between different assignments is not really possible for many of our kids and navigating within an assignment is fairly awkward as the questions can stretch or shrink if you click on them. We are opting to using Googledocs for any larger writing assignments, but still love Kiddom for daily work.

Twyla H.
Math & Science Teacher Science Dept Head in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kiddom Could be Great

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been learning and showing teachers how to use it since May of last year, and although it is becoming a more fluid experience it still has many opportunities for improvement. I still use it for exit slips and some tests, but I prefer Google Forms and Khan Academy for immediate feedback for practice, Desmos for exploration and synchronous lessons and Google Docs for tests allowing students to draw on the tests.

OUR are available, aligned to stds, and can be edited. Easy to submit a grade per student per activity. Feedback allows for audio and images and arrives in email account. The Done and Late links are helpful in finding work to grade. The assignments are broken into weeks.

Students need to be able to draw a number line a shape on the grid, show their work with a tape diagram and plot coordinate pairs. Kiddom does not have these tools everything is text or students write in their notebook and upload images. Late work is only mentioned as a notification ex. 3 days ago, but should be tagged on the assignment. Students that join with two different accounts does not show the email used, so a teacher cannot determine which account to delete. Difficult to use distantly synchronous, since there is not a way to see what the student is working on in a specific moment. Ex Desmos and Nearpod show you the students’ work on a summary page “live”. Reports are not helpful. If I want only the Unit Test to show me the standards’ aligned with student proficiency, I can’t. It includes the exit slips and other assignments. Glitches are common for example 1) students go i to the account and the see that 30 assignments are late (I have to tell them don’t worry, it is a glitch) 2) I drag an assignment and it doesn’t drag to the week assignments so I try a couple more times and next thing I know I have assigned the same assignment 10 times. Many of the library’s resources are not linked correctly. If I link Khan Academy, the scores are not included in Kiddom. I also have to assign in Khan Academy and find the scores there. Google Docs cannot be assigned making a copy for each student in Kiddom. Self grading with auto feedback options would be great.

Allison J.
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

New and Happy

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The customer service is top notch!

It is an easy way to share the curriculum with my distance learners.

Some parts are cumbersome. Some things aren’t easy to share with families, use.

Timothy N.
English Teacher in USA

A program in progress

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've spent time trying to make the most of my Kiddom use, and for the most part, it's worked for me. There are flaws that are very frustrating, and I'm still trying to be patient to see them worked out. The program is slowly improving, but at the moment, it's still obviously a work in progress that needs to continue to listen to the user needs.

The communication features work well, especially now that students may be grouped. Once that feature was added, I was able to group and teach both distance learning and in-person learning successfully, though things such as discussion boards still don't exist. Overall, the activity layout is functional and clear. Assigning activities is very easy and can be done in multiple ways, with various editable aspects (individually assign, adjust time and due date, etc). I appreciate these features.

The default settings cannot be adjusted, so for example every question is worth an arbitrary 4 points until it is manually changed. Therefore, I have to manually adjust so many features on every single activity. If I could just adjust the settings so that each assignment started the way I wanted (summative, with 10 point questions, NOT labeled participation, etc) that would save me several obnoxious clicks. Also, the help team response time has slowed considerably, and certain obvious fixes still haven't been made, such as the click-through glitch on multiple-part questions. I'm sure this is because we inundated them with needs, etc, but it's frustrating to have the same problems over and over. Also, the problem of not being able to duplicate and adjust assignments is frustrating. Every new assignment has to be created from scratch OR written over an old assignment so we can't have multiple versions or save copies of past assignments for remediation needs. This is a pretty serious issue as it adds time and work to teachers who are already overloaded. Finally, the fact that the elements (questions, text boxes, directions, etc) within an activity DON'T stay in the order we put them, but default to a specific order (questions always at the bottom, text boxes on top) at the moment they're assigned means that I can't space directions through the activity. All directions have to be at the top unless you cheat and put directions in a question box. It's frankly infuriating.

Justin S.
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A Secondary Teacher's Review of Kiddom

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: At the start of the school year, I tried using Kiddom as a complete replacement from the previous learning management system. I still use Kiddom daily, but I started to use a previous system as well. My experience with Kiddom has left me wanting more regarding a complete replacement of systems since it is more work for me to have to use Kiddom and another system. However, the lack of a digital notebook feature and ease of sending feedback to students for graded assignments has left me with a negative experience because of what I was used to and then being required to change to a new system that did not have these features.

As a high school teacher, I use Kiddom by creating lessons daily. When assigning the lessons to a class timeline, students receive an email. In addition, any time there is a class announcement posted, students receive an email. Therefore, one of the best features of Kiddom is the ease of notifying students of lessons and announcements.

At the start of the school year, I tried to use Kiddom by replacing it with a system that I have used in previous years. However, Kiddom does not let you edit an assignment once it has been assigned to students. In addition, I am unable to collaborate in a Professional Learning Community using Kiddom (although Kiddom advertises this) because once sharing with other colleagues on Kiddom, they cannot modify the lesson or unit without changing my version of the lesson or unit.

Gerald P.

Kiddom Classroom Software Review

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The software takes time to learn. The interface is not visually appealing.

Posting assignments is easy. Also, login in to the platform is easy.

I do not like the visual appearance of the software. I do not like that you cannot customize the class names. Everything is very separated i.e. grades, assignments, etc. I would like it all to be available on one screen when you click a student's name rather than toggling multiple screens.

Caron P.
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Use for Elementary, but...

Kommentare: Overall, the experience was not a positive one. Implementing planned assignments was difficult, tedious, and frustrating.

Logging in was easy; honestly, that's where my positive feedback ends. Overall, the program was not user friendly for a high school setting where teachers have multiple sections of the same class or different subjects althogether.

Being able to copy an assignment from one class section to another would have been nice. Having to constantly maneuver the Timeline to grade/check late work is a HUGE hassle.

Maria A.
Math teacher in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A middle school math review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have had a general good experience with Kiddom, but I have to say that at the beginning when I was just learning the system as well as my students, we needed a lot of support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to be able to really get to know it. The system is not friendly by itself at the very beginning. I think for online learning it works, but I am not sure if we would use it if we had the physical books in the classroom. Hopefully more automatic graded practice could be included to extend its benefits.

I liked how Kiddom helped me and my students turn in and grade work during the pandemia online learning. What I like the most is that the Open up resources are directly assigned to the students and sometimes apps like Geogebra are inserted to help students learn. I also like the fact that teachers can give comments to their students and how to improve their work. Even though I have not used much the data reviews, I think they are valuable resources to see how the students are growing.

I don't like that I have to assign as many times as classes I have the same work with different dates to my different class periods. This really consumes time. I don't like that in order to assign work I have to scroll down up the present unit I am which consumes time. I also don't like that I have to grade the assignments to be able to get data from the data. I wish some automatic features were there to provide with automatic data without me having to grade every single assignment my students take. I don't like that sometimes when students change device the system does not allow them to enter until they remove cookies in their devices. I also don't like that if I change something that change is reflected also to my colleague when we are sharing the same curriculum. Finally, I wish that when students did something in the apps, Kiddom could keep their work because if students do not take screenshots, their work is not saved. Uploading images takes a lot of time from them.

Amy B.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kiddom in the Elementary Classroom

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Kiddom was very stressful at first! haha BUT I do feel that once you got into it and learned the software, it was very easy to use and actually offers a lot of features! I know this is true with most software and digital things as I know they are forever evolving and changing and updating. I truly appreciate Kiddom and the staff for all they have done to keep us engaged with our students during this crazy time and also keeping Kiddom updated so that we can continue to do so. I will admit, we were very overwhelmed and frustrated at first, but all things considered, I think Kiddom has made our hybrid model of Distance Learning flow more smoothly than had our district chosen Google Classroom or another feature. Thank you so much for all you guys (and gals) have done to keep us in the loop and up to date with the technology!

Being able to assign things to students is obviously beneficial. I like that we can reassign something to an individual kid too. I enjoy being able to communicate with them through the site as well. I also appreciate the updates as we requested them to make it run more smoothly overall. The way it links to our Clever accounts is also a great feature that saved us a lot of time in the midst of all the pandemic madness.

I wish we would have received training on this prior to when we did. We were thrown into it blindly and honestly, it was not easy to follow or understand at first. Having a training feature like new apps have would have been helpful that walks you through where everything is. It also took longer than we hoped for "multi-select" to be an option. It is now which is awesome though! At my school, we created "PLC classes" so that we could collaborate and share documents and assignments we had made with our grade level instead of each person doing that individually. Having a collaboration option would have been helpful.

Madison D.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

From a Biology teacher: good in a pinch but room for improvement

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Kiddom has proved to be a very useful resource during this challenging year. I think there could be a few simple fixes that would make a WORLD of difference for teacher-usefulness.

I think the basic idea of Kiddom is great! It has definitely been useful this year as a relatively simple way to relay lessons and assignments to students. As a type-A personality teacher, the organization of Kiddom is fantastic (classes, units, then lesson plans). That part of Kiddom was obviously well-thought out with teacher-friendliness in mind.

Limitations to certain features frustrate me and cost me precious time. 1st) If I need to edit an assignment I have already assigned to my classes, I have to edit it, then delete it from every individual class (that is especially frustrating), then re-assign it to every individual class. Maybe I have misunderstood how to assign lessons to my kids, but it seems like there should be something more time-effective than editing, deleting, then re-assigning to every individual period. 2nd) There should be a more teacher-friendly way for students to submit assignments. I tried making a submit button for their assignments, but found it to be, again, not a time-effective process so I eventually got frustrated and gave up. My distance learners use Microsoft Teams to turn in my assignments (which is also a lot of clicks but it was more teacher-friendly than Kiddom, so I rolled with it). 3rd) There needs to be a way to assign lessons to every section of my class with only one click. I get frustrated with dragging an assignment over to every single class when the assignment is the same for each class. Microsoft Teams lets you create one assignment then choose which classes you'd like to assign it to. 4th) I would really appreciate being able to share lessons that I've created on Kiddom with the other teachers in my department and them be able to push these lessons directly out to their students (without having to copy/paste my lessons into their curriculum or create questions I made).

Nicole P.
8th Grade Teacher in USA

Free planner and gradebook that helps me track standards easily

Kommentare: It makes my whole workflow as it should be: in one place. If only it can grade essays! ;) It has made tracking student progress really easy. I can understand how students are doing on individual standards in real time and it has been a good way to go back to student evidence.

I used Google really briefly because I wanted my middle school students to be able to view assignments online, but I didn't like it. I'm loving Kiddom because I can plan directly in the web app, drag the assignment to assign, and share it with students. So much better for my workflow and the design is intuitive. 1. STANDARDS /GRADEBOOK: You can attach and TRACK standards right there in the app: it automatically generates reports, which students can see too. Saves me time generating progress reports. 2. PLANNER: I can plan and assign in one view: plan on the left and then drag it into "Timeline" to assign it. 3. DIFFERENTIATION: I can make a personalized list of assignments for a student; assign them something from the library as an extension or remediation, or flip the classroom by giving them a video as a lesson. 4. COLLABORATION: You can share the assignments with other teachers to keep on the same page and collaborate on modifying some assignments. Kiddom is really simple and intuitive for students to use on a laptop or app, too. Their support is really responsive and super helpful. I only got started this year, but already looking forward to using it next year, too!

If anything, I would love to have a discussion tool and quiz maker that can put the grade directly into my grade book.

Joseph B.
teacher in USA

A teacher's input

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has not been a good experience, especially at the beginning of the school year. I have grown accustomed to its quirks and have begun to make it work.

I appreciate that KIDDOM imports my class rosters on a regular basis. I also appreciate that it provides an 'announcement' page for all of my students to see. I'm glad they changed the format for seeing assignments in 'newest first' as opposed to the other way.

1. I did not like the fact that they offered a 'multi-select' feature for assessments and then it didn't work at all (I believe that has changed in the past month). 2. The number of clicks it takes to add an assignment is TOO MUCH. Steps: I open the class. I click 'timeline'. I click 'add assessment'. I click 'activity' or 'assessment'. Finally, after I've created the assignment, I must open each class of mine individually to assign the same assessment (although I teach 5 periods of the same section). 3. When trying to see assignments, or add assignments, there are too many panels and it makes the working panel too small, especially when I'm trying to display this to my students. 4. When trying to reply to a message, the 'chat' bubble is in front of the 'send' icon. It takes some precise point/click movements to send the message. 5. The 'chat' bubble is ALWAYS on top and I don't use it that much to take up screen space.

Jeremy H.
teacher in USA

Kiddom Review from Science Teacher

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Once, the process of getting it all set up was done, it kept me organized.

Once, it was all set up, it was easy to assign the work each week.

It was hard to learn how to set it up. Lots of trial and error. You couldn't delete certain material once you created it. Students had issues uploading and attaching assignments. For a long time, you couldn't respond to students from the email notifications you got when they asked questions. Creating multiple choice test is a long process and their is no way to created a template.

Laura B.
ESL Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Elementary ESL use

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We're all learning during this school year, so I want to extend some grace and flexibility to the team at Kiddom. However, training to use the software was minimal to nonexistent and the software was not very intuitive. I think Kiddom would benefit from adding educational experts to their team as well as data security experts.

User interface functions on all browsers and all devices. Ability to embed video.

- Unable or very difficult to share activities or units with other teachers in my building - Creating an activity that asks students to record themselves, they are unable to see/read the prompt as they make the recording because the recording function blocks view of the window. - Unable to schedule assignments to push out to students on certain days of the week - all assignments can be completed as soon as they are loaded, even if students are not ready for them or have not completed other assignments. - Unable to copy/paste activities from one curriculum to another - Unable for students to physically / visually manipulate activities within kiddom (for example, drag and drop features available to students on google slides via google classroom) - Submitting a photo of work is listed as an "open ended" response and can be problematic for students - Adding students must be done from student end and cannot be done from teacher end - All assignments look identical on timeline, no thumbnail options for pre-literate students - Chat box is very annoying always blocking access to curriculum that I want to add to timeline - Classroom page is visible on web browser but not on app

Kelly W.
High school English teacher in USA

Kiddom for Education

Kommentare: I have had some questions along the way, and the support staff has been fantastic to jump in and help immediately. I work with a team of teachers, and we all laugh because we feel like we know the support staff by name we have asked them so many questions! Overall, I really think Kiddom is useful in my classroom. I do not know what I would do without it.

I have not used many online platforms for education until this year. At first, the learning curve for me was rough! But I watched the training videos, and emailed for help, and just played around with the software, and I feel like I have a grasp on how to best use this platform. I like that the platform is organized so well for teachers and students. I feel like students can navigate easily between their different classes. I love that I can plan with other teachers, and we can share assignments! Everything is also so easy to put online for the kids.

I would love for there to be a way to time assessments. The main problem with online assessments is that students can easily cheat. They can look up the answers quickly. I would love an online timer so that it would at least be harder for students to do this quickly.

Brenda W.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good product, with anticipation of continued improvements

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been pretty good so far, but I am still learning. I have created content, but as I learn more, I want to reorganize things, but that isn’t possible yet. I would love to be able to drag a lesson or activity into a different unit, or just duplicate a lesson/activity within a unit that is very similar to a previous one. I would also love to be able to “mass grade” an assignment, then just go back and change a few grades manually.

I’m still learning, but I like the concept of having the courses, then units, and lessons, and activities. I also like that I can just link other lessons or activities (Forms, videos, etc.) into the lessons. I like that it is linked to our roster of student so that new students are automatically added to the class and I don’t have to annually add them. I like it enough that I have not given up on it, knowing that development is still happening.

- inability to organize lessons/activities after they are created (rearrange a lesson as you are working on it, i.e. re-order questions, insert a question that you forgot...) - inability to print a lesson activity for someone who needs a hard copy (limited or no internet) - inability to duplicate a lesson, then tweak it for a different unit. The mobile app version, so far, is useless. I was originally only able to *see* what was there, then recently found the ability to *grade* from the app. However, when I went into my desktop, none of the grades were “submitted” - I still had to go through each student and actually click “Submit.”

Stephanie S.
English teacher in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great ideas, potential and customer service but has lots of growth left to do

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This service has great potential to grow. I like their ideas and goals for standards based tracking and differentiation but the execution often comes with many glitches and overall annoying to use and confusing for students at times. The upside is their incredible customer service.

AMAZING Customer service which makes up for its glitches. I get responses within a couple hours. When my gradebook was glitching out before my report cards were due, Ekta literally worked around the clock to make one for me manually.

- Glitches when posting - glitched on all my report cards -inconsistent notifications of messages from students so it is unreliable as a messaging service - i would like an option for teachers giving feedback on written responses to comment or highlight like it was a Google Doc - I would like an option to print out student work along with my feedback on the same document for hybrid learners

Gerald L.
Music Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Works well and getting better

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was a bit of a challenge at first. It was a brand new system to our district and a brand new thing for us to use generally. There was a brief amount of training which led to a lot of complaints but that was not the fault of the developers. Overall it's been a good experience once I was able to navigate and get things done with the program. The team at Kiddom has seemed to be very receptive to the users and helping with any issues.

Once you get the hang of navigating and inputting information, use of the program is pretty straightforward. As with anything new there is a bit of a learning curve but nothing insurmountable. Being able to organize classes has been both the biggest obstacle and the most convenient feature...there was no way to do it at first but now it is easily done. There are continuous upgrades happening behind the scenes that make the program more user friendly. There is no problem adding links, videos, or files. Getting notifications about student work are very convenient. Being able to communicate with any of the tech help is great and they are very good about answering questions and addressing concerns.

While there are upgrades happening sometimes they take a little while to reach the users. But it does seem like they are listening to suggestions and possible problems and being proactive about addressing them.

Amy W.
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Working with Kiddom

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good, friendly and helpful. Tech support is usually quick to respond.

Very user friendly for students and helps to deliver quality content much more easily than other online platforms

There are some functions I want to have available such as duplicating/copying assignments.

Melody T.

Kiddom from a Teacher POV

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I am not super happy with Kiddom. I listed many of our issues above in the cons. I can't say I would recommend it to any teacher peers.

I like how things are broken into subjects, so students are able to easily access the content.

I do not like that you can't click on a child's name and see what has been completed by him/her. You have to click the assignment, and then click the child's name to see what was entered. I do not like that if a child forgets to hit submit, it looks as if they did not complete it at all. There should be an in progress area. Or their name should switch colors. Or honestly, anything. I do not like how time consuming it is to enter multiple choice items in. You have to click to add another letter, and half the time it randomly disappears. Click the letter for each item, and it is always delayed. It takes a considerable amount of time to enter even five questions for a quick exit ticket. The letter choices of ABCD should automatically come up, and then people have the option to choose less if necessary. I hate how to have to click a subject, and then assignment, and then scroll through to see who turned things in. My team and I talk often about how amazing it would be to be able to login and get an actual overview of what had been done that day.

Chara W.

Review for Kiddom from and Educator

3 letztes Jahr

*The way it looks *It is easy to embed videos or other interactive programs such as Padlet, Nearpod, or Microsoft forms *It is easy to create assignments and activities *There is a new color coding feature for the assignments which I think is meant to indicate when new assignments have been submitted. But I do not know what the colors mean, it was never clearly explained (which is a con).

*It is not easy to upload pictures. They have to be saved and uploaded, instead of copy and pasted. *You cannot assign the lessons to multiple classes at once. The assignments must be assigned one class at a time, which is time consuming. *Typing quiz questions in is tedious. It would be easier if the questions could be copied and pasted in, and then autogenerated. A good example of this is on Plickers.com. *Assignments cannot be removed or ended (one of the most frustrating features).

Anthony L.
Academic in Italien
Bildungsmanagement

Pleasant and usable

Kommentare: We were looking for a good way to get students and classes grouped for Flipped Learning and this was a great solution that worked well across two schools. Overall, I'm very happy.

It's cross-platform availability, the fact that students can install it on their smartphones; especially now it's available on either iOS or Android as well as desktop. The ease of creating a class and how students can add themselves without a big fuss.

I cannot duplicate planned curriculums across classes, I have to add it all again manually which is a massive pain when I work across two different schools but am teaching more or less the same level and curriculum.

Barry V.
Physical Science Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kiddom 101

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with Kiddom and hope to use it again next year if we are still required to teach distance learners as well as in person learners. Kiddom is a great tool that we are learning more about and adapting to each week.

We were asked to use Kiddom this year for our distance learners and once we figured out the ease of the software, we really enjoy it. After we understood that it was folders within folder within folders, we were able to organize our material into chapters, then section within the chapters and then assignments within the sections in the chapters. It is easy to create assignments, assign them to the students, keep track of the assignments and keep up with grades. The students have been able to complete the work, turn it in and make up work.

We have only had one time when Kiddom did not work properly. During a two day period, Kiddom did not grade the assignments or only graded part of the assignments. Some teachers have said that students turned in their work and it did not get submitted to the teacher but we have not had this problem in Physical Science.

Jennifer J.
ESL Instructor in USA
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

From a teacher's point of view - Kiddom review

Kommentare: Overall, I like this platform for use with our distance learners. The message center allows me to communicate broadly with my classes and the assignments are useful in communicating more individual with them. This year has been very challenging and this program has been one that makes it less stress filled.

I like that all of our students' classes are kept in one location for them to access easily. The program is user friendly in creating assignments and assessments. The ability to take pictures or incorporate videos as responses (from students) is especially important right now with our virtual learners. Being able to assign work to individual students or the entire class is very useful as we have virtual learners doing differentiated assignments.

The only thing I find an inconvenience is that previous assignments are not chunked together as date clusters like the week they were assigned. If I want to copy an assignment or need to pull it up to edit, I have to scan down the assignments on the right slide button. I do not have standards listed for ESL that would help categorize them more efficiently.