Filtern nach:

Über CleverMaps

CleverMaps ist eine kartenbasierte Business-Intelligence-Plattform. Mit standortbasierten Daten bringt das Unternehmen einen völlig neuen Ansatz für die Arbeit.

Erfahre mehr über CleverMaps

Petr I.
Petr I.
Director of Sales & Partner Success in Tschechien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

BI tool with location as a key to get relations between business KPI, demography and market share.

Kommentare: I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas

- I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas - Template insights reports for real business use cases. It combines location-based data from different sources and puts the data in a context - It enables to work with location data seamlessly in a cloud BI environment with other tools. It has an API connector for Keboola Connections - It works with independent data and logical model. It is pretty easy to drill relations among data from different data sources. You can define a new metric easily. It uses location as a key connecting point

- It is only for companies that are ready to work in cloud. In current version, you are not able to embed the maps in third party dashboard. - It does not work on small mobile screen, because the map view and side panel need at least screen in tablet size. It does not work with statistical probability, it shows only what already exists

Jan D.
Branch Network Optimisation in Tschechien

Important tool for optimizing our branch network

- It's pretty fast to be all in cloud with access through browser and works with our big datasets. One-time there are all data, I'm able to look at all without changing the set-up of the datasets key connectors. - I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas. We use it to discover new places in big towns to open new branch stores and avoid internal cannibalization. - Template insights reports for real business use cases. It combines location-based data from different sources and puts the data in a context. - I'm able to do ad hoc analysis without waiting days and weeks to some GIS experts have time and maybe understand my business issues. The environment is simple, only interactive map and the important metrics related to my business cases. - It works with independent data and logical model. It is pretty easy to drill relations among data from different data sources.

- It is only for companies that are ready to work in cloud. In current version, you are not able to embed the maps in third party dashboard. - When you want to share the reports with you colleagues, they have to make their account in the tool. Unfortunately, although you have the account and access to the project, you have to make all the clicks and filtering patch to get the report every time, you need to see it. - I would like to have two or more map views adjacent when I want compare catchment area of my branch network, competitors network and white places with high value of demographic potential.

Jan K.
Business analysis center manager in Tschechien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Searching for new business opportunities with CleverMaps

Data visualisation in the map. This is really great! Working with different type of regions. Possibility to work with different types of points of interest. Exports of customized views to excel (.csv). Possibility to integrate own data to the map. Lots of features.

The basic map data is still a question mark for me. Not very intuitive (a little practice is needed). Good a flexible support / development, but you need to know exactly what you need and what it should look like (low development creativity).

Petr S.
Director in Tschechien

New visual way to make sense of your data

Most of the data has some sort of geo element to it and CleverMaps is a great alternative to spreadsheet or traditional BI to make sense of it. The tool is very flexible and can be tailored to your needs. Our usecase focuses on visualising and analysing addressable market for B2B companies. The tool makes it easy for non-technical user to play with the data, plan campaigns, manage sales territories and find pockets of opportunity. I love the ability to send any filtered selection I make into another system (e.g. as a label into CRM to highlight key opportunities to focus on).

It requires some time to think through the right setup and typically a few iterations before you get what you wanted. End users will require training to make the most of it because there are simply a few things that one needs to get used to.

Data Analyst / Keboola Enthusiast in Tschechien

After initial set up, CA is easy to use tool for business users looking for insights in maps.

Kommentare: Location/Maps analysis I wouldn't get anywhere else.

As our own tool resides in cloud, I like it about CA too. You can get the insights and answers anywhere. The tool is strictly focused for analysis on top of the map layers and I haven't tried any other tool like that. No ordinary BI tools (like Tableau or Looker) can compete with that currently. But it's not their focus, so CA is great solution for accompanying other BI tools. Or as a sole solution, if you resides mostly on location data.

Probably the initial set up. It's not that easy as I'd expect. But it's not that long time ago when you were able to set up the project only with the help of CA team. The documentation is ok and I've seen complete analytical beginner set it up with little help from CA support. Still there is lot of work in front of the developers, so the set up of underlying data can be done without too many skills and without help of the support.

Martin C.
Business Intelligence Director in Tschechien
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great easy to use software for identifying weak and strong areas of your business

Kommentare: Clear and easily understandable outputs of location analyses that can be directly used by our account managers for optimization of our business

It enables to work with location data seamlessly in a cloud BI environment with other tools. It has API connector for Keboola Connections.

Tomas C.
Tomas C.
Partner in Tschechien
Vermögensverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas. We use it to discover new places in big towns to open focus our marketing efforts to.

Whew we need to set up a new project, we have to use a command line what is a bit geeky for us. But when you have some data analytics with full tech skill, it very fast to get data to the map.

Ondrej G.
Ondrej G.
Chief Product Officer in Tschechien

Incredible tool for multitude of use cases when optimizing our business

Kommentare: Tens of millions in cost savings, new business opportunities being currently explored.

The tool opened whole new level of understanding and growing our business, as it runs in the cloud it's available anywhere anytime. Very fast to set up and use. Insights it generates based on our data enriched with market data were unique and very valuable for decision making.

It is only for companies that are ready to work in cloud, it took us some time to go through legal, security and compliance procedure to get our data to the cloud.

Bussines Developement in Tschechien
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CleverMaps - thrilling experience with location intelligence platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use the tool for market analysis potential and planning of the up-sale activities. Marketing uses the tool for targeted campaigns.

Easy setup of various data sets for analytics, internal and external. Powerful analytics and clear presentation of results.

The results of queries becoming a little slow while the number of data sets is growing.

Managing Partner in Kroatien
Bekleidung & Mode, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Location based relations between my business and the real world

Kommentare: When you have a network of branches and solving a problem of which ones to keep and which ones to close data in a chart or a table won't help you. Seeing it on a map together with the data that matters the most for the business is what gives you the right perspective to make a decision

The biggest pro is that I can see real world relations between the business and the external factors (demography, points of interest, mobility) on a map and evaluate each area individually.

For the first time users it can be quite overwhelming

Sona O.
Data Analyst in Tschechien

Easy to use platform enabling us to analyze our clients' data in a location context

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to use platform, great way how to visualize and analyze data directly on a map. Overall experience is very positive and I recommend CleverMaps.

Enrichment of the data with a spatial context, quick reactions to our development requirements, fast and helpful support, new features are often released and communicated.

Sometimes we were struggling with the customization of colors.

Jan B.
ATM Expert in Tschechien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is very easy to make demographic analysis by this SW.

Vojtech M.
Vojtech M.
CEO in Tschechien
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Location analytics that helps us to achieve our goals

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our mission is to make agriculture sustainable and CleverMaps is helping us to do it more efficiently. As a CEO of the company, I need to know if the effort and resources we are putting into sales bring the maximum results and now I am able to evaluate it. The data-driven approach combined with location helped our company to move forward.

Negligible costs compared to the value it brings to our company. Smooth navigation in the platform, easy integration with our CRM.

It might take a while to understand how to use the platform for a person who never dealt with analytics before. There is a lot of possibilities on how to use it; luckily, the CleverMaps team is always there to help.

Dominik W.
Dominik W.
Customer success manager in Tschechien

Best map first BI tool for data analytics

Kommentare: Incredible tool for data driven business decision making.

Tool is well-arranged for data analytics. Offers high depth of possible settings for everyone to analyze their data left and right. Handles well high amount of data without problems (20k + database records)

Could be overwhelming to new users. Lot of moving parts/settings and fine tuning options are good for data analyst or skilled business people.

Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
Head of Methodological Management of Counter Services at Kooperativa pojiovna, a.s. in Tschechien
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Important tool for optimizing our branch network.

I does not work on small mobile screen, because the map view and side panel need at least screen in tablet size. It does not work with statistical probability, it shows only what already exists.

Junior Data Scientist in Tschechien
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Small user review

Kommentare: We are rather satisfied with the product despite some connection issues. The CleverMaps's people are friendly and fast in response. They always tried to fix our bugs quickly and that may be the most valuable thing for us. Also we were invited by CleverMaps on a meeting with other data providers so that we had a opportunity to learn something a new.

Data provided (POIs of CZE), fast front-end. Code is easy to learn. Metrics.

We had issues connecting with Shell to the server for several months. It was partially caused by our interval network government. It was solved by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from CM few days ago.

Juraj T.
Marketer in Slowakei

Awesome tool for location Analytics

Kommentare: CleverMaps has become one of our most important analytical tools, especially because of the possibility to analyze data directly on the map. With CleverMaps we are able to make our decisions based on data and much faster than before.

- Changing the visualization types - Measuring driving distances - Catchment area analytics - Analytics on a map

- External data for enriching our datasets can be quite expensive

Guy D.
Business Developer in Belgien

The missing link between business and location intelligence

4 letztes Jahr

Flexibility Scalability Growing number of features Aiming on user first

Product that is growing not everything is yet self explanatory. But I believe it's work in progress.

Lucie C.
Quality Manager in Tschechien
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Data in clever and easy way

Kommentare: I can quickly see and evaluate what I need in an easy to understand way.

It's very intuitive, even so, it contains lots of knowledge behind the data.

Sometimes filters misbehave as I set it wrong.

board member in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My experience

Quite fast, easy graphic, intuitive user experience.

no printing options, no export options .PDF or similar

Vojtěch B.
key account manager in Tschechien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

CleverMaps

I can quickly see and evaluate what I need and share it with my colleagues in an easy to understand way.

Nothing. I m using CleverMaps short time.

Gayane G.
Account Manager in Armenien

Good job Clever maps!

CleverMaps help people and organizations to make data-driven decisions based on the insights visualized. It allows to integrate date from different/multiple sources. Really nice job made by your Team!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ana M.
Ana M.
UX Designer in Costa Rica
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Drill Down Data Pannel

Kommentare: Going forward and backwards into related Data easily.

Best Drill Down Data Panel. It allows to found related data and patterns from emerging information to converging details.

Detail views for more information once clicking on an indicator.