Über Ooma Office

Alle Funktionen, die du benötigst, damit dein Telefonsystem klingt wie bei einem großen Unternehmen, nur zum kleinen Preis.

Erfahre mehr über Ooma Office

Transferring numbers was fairly painless. Integrates with cell phones.

I have a hard time logging into the app. I constantly have to reset my password for some reason.

Bewertungen zu Ooma Office

Ooma Office hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 232 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ooma Office bereits verwendet?

Daniel J
Daniel J
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the BEST Phone systems I ever used in > 40 years in the business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Outstanding and GREAT service. Overall highly recommend to others.

The easy of use. Fast setup. Customer service is the BEST. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Sometime calls come in and we dont see them.

Amber
Recruiting Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Setup, Inexpensive

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The initial setup was easy. The cost for the system was inexpesive, and the monthly service fee is low.

Nothing. Everything went smoothly and as expected.

Dior
Principal in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is what it is...

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: decent, still loyal and appreciate customer service to help out.

It works! Customer service is good! Can be a challenge sometimes working out voicemails, if someone doesnt pick up, adding a better quality voicemail. sometimes the customer service can mess it up even more

google vertification spam, random calls, and spam hits out office too many times because of ooma somehow...

Joel
Product Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, simple to set up and great voice value.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Ooma is a great solution, and budget friendly. You can emulate most features that other UCaaS providers provide. If you need contact center functionality, this would be their enterprise product depending on what you need to do with it. Multi - Site set ups are also a breeze.

We had a property where the phone system has failed completed. Spun up OOMA office with phone numbers and set up Remote Call Forward on the lines coming. Property back in business within 45 minutes which included any tweaks. We ordered phones after we got it all set up.

If using the wifi on the phones, it is best to have a network jack that has access to the internet to get started with firmware downloads, etc. We have some challenges getting that part set up and had to get on the phone with support and they were helpful for us.

CEO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Choice for small Business and Reliable.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Call quality is great and the system is easy to use. Have a lot of included options in the system and you can have both an ATA and desk phone on the same ext.

Have had many years and have only seen one outage in 5+ Years We have been using it. The outage was fixed in less than an hour so did not impact us much. Very helpful staff and a great price for business looking for a easy to use system with all the features.

Locked out of phone settings so if you are looking for changing phone wallpaper there is no option to do this on the phones.

Wayne
Systems Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saved us money and gave us more features than old POTS lines.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Extremely satisfied with the service, features, and price.

Cut our phone expense down to about 1/5 what it used to be. Ability to take our phone and work from other locations when needed. Ability to use our cell phones thru the mobile app and have it appear as if we are in the office.

Texting ability was included initially but now appears to be lost and only included with their Pro plan.

Maisie
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best phone system for your business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Ooma Office has been exceptional. I have had nothing but great reviews for them

Easy usuage and the efficency of their customer service is next to none. Customer service is very dedicated. They answer the phone on 2nd or 3rd ring, curteous and happy to talk to you, stick with you until issues are resolved and follow up to make sure you are satisfied. They are simply amazing

Nothing- may be make the handset a little smaller.

Robert
Großhandel, Selbstständig

Single line and phone system

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. I get calls offering to change phone systems and supplier but out cost is so low they can't compete.

It's simple and works good. Voice mail works well.

Don't have any. I have a UPS set up so the phone and internet connection works even when the power goes out for short periods.

Craig
Owner Operator in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All In One; Simple and Effective!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Being able to make calls, messages, faxes and voicemail management from one integration solution makes for easy client communication management.

Set up of phone numbers and how they interact can be difficult, but Ooma customer support was very efficient and effective at optimizing our settings.

Keith
Keith
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

High expectations and poor results

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Disappointing. As a long-time, happy Ooma home user, I expected better.

When using in the office with their IP phone, the call quality and reliability are good. Fair price for features offered.

Ongoing issues with access and notification on my mobile phone. Months of efforts with their customer service team have failed to fix a bug they have working with Google Contacts.

Alex
Office Manager/ Law Clerk in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ooma with the Save! Critical especially during Covid 19 Pandemic

Kommentare: We are using this product exclusively for our firm. The Ooma support staff is always accessible even during pandemic craziness. The sales rep has always been available even after activating the product. I am so happy that I selected Ooma as our phones and fax provider.

I love the Voice IP system. When the Stay-In-place order was issued by the California Governor, we had little time to react beause the immediate future ws uncertain as to having our business remain open with on-site workers. I was able to make a quick decision to have essential staff literally take the phone system home and plug it into their home internet connection. The phones were amazing as they were plug and play ready. Each line has its own fax capability which was added for a small price. This allowed staff members to file documents and correspondence with digital fax capabilities. Simply Save Documents as PDF and Send. The next major feature that was amazing was the Digitial Receptionsit for call directing.

I believe if Ooma offered a tutorial reviewing all of the features to be provided directly after activation would have been able to get the staff up to date on the new product. Some staff members indicated that obtaining information as to the use of each feature was not simple to locate on their own.

Mark
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ooma is Great

Kommentare: Really couldn't be happier with Ooma. We switched from more of a legacy provider and the features that you get with Ooma and for the price make it a 10x times investment for our company for all the features they provide.

Ooma has amazing support and they are constantly updating their application. Our company has been thrilled with the updates over the years and it is such a reliable product that we feel we are definitely getting the best value we can from them.

Really happy with everything but my least favorite part about the software would be the apps. They seem to crash or don't sync with my phone as often. We purchased and pay for the Ooma plan for their phones but the apps come free of charge I just wish the apps worked a lot better.

Sharon
Sharon
Owner | Lead Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Best VoIP for the money

Kommentare: Great experience. It was so simple to set up, I only wish I didn't have to pay extra for the desktop app.

Ease of set up, the service is reliable, call quality is good, great price and many extras, and customer service is top notch (if you need them at all).

Desktop app and call recording are only available with a higher prices plan. Occasionally there is a little static on the call or echo, but it could be my internet service as I am out in the country and only get DSL.

Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable VOIP/eFax with most features you'll ever need in the base license

Kommentare: Overall, they've been great to deal with. Pre-provisioned phones were plug and play. Porting numbers in was painless on Ooma's end.

Cost per line is very affordable at $20 per line. Android/iOS soft phone and eFax included in base rate. The only downside is softphone for PC/Mac requires upgraded license.

Voicemail transcription is an extra cost, as is PC/Mac softphone, which is a bummer. Otherwise, no complaints.

Connie
Owner/Operator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Run, don't walk to any other VOIP service

Kommentare: My overall experience has been that of dealing with children pretending to be adults.

The customer service is rude, when they bother to answer the call. I am trying to cancel my subscription and obviously customer 'service' is trained to make an unhappy customer even more aggravated.

Ooma does not take the necessary measure to protect their users from data breeches as the detective told me when he called my number b/c it was traced back to a bucket shop where the elderly are the target of a scam. As is my prerogative, I've changed my VOIP service to another provider but cancelling my subscription with Ooma has been an exercise in total frustration. I've sent emails, messages, texts, tried to call 3 times, filled out a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I still owe my soul to this inept company.

Joyce
office manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works great for mobile workers

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

That I am able to work from another state and it is as if I am in the office. I can send items to the printer, get and answer phone calls and have calls transfered to me from the office.

We had some issues at first set up with voicemails and getting it corrected was problematic. Also in the beginning there was a problem with the call forwarding and we had to call in frequently with problems. These have been corrected.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ooma Office is a great VOIP Solution for a SMB

Kommentare: Ooma Office was the perfect solution for us as it replaced all the functionality we had with our local landline option and gave us more flexibility with the mobile app, all for a significant savings of over a $100.00 a month.

Very easy to use, mobile app, e-fax, phone # porting, very affordable, can use existing phones. There is a desktop app available although it cost extra.

It's not so much about the software, but the quality of VOIP solutions in general are dependent upon the quality and strength of your internet connection. We are connecting using a WiFI adapter since we don't have direct access to the modem. As a result every once in a while the connection isn't so great so the clarity isn't as great as it could be. The other thing I don't like is that the desktop app is extra.

Chelsea
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great phone system for a small business

Kommentare: Ooma office is great solution for small businesses that are looking for an easy to use, affordable option where you can manage your communications all in one place.

Very affordable, allows you to listen to voicemails through email, has a desktop app for text messages, call logs and faxes, you can forward calls to your cell phone or download the cell phone app to use wherever you are. Faxes though email and texting through desktop is probably the biggest plus for us. We also use their virtual receptionist to set our operation hours and set away messages.

The desktop app is pretty glitchy. We are constantly having to click on force reload in order to get our newest text messages to populate (instead of them just appearing on their own as they should). If we do not do this we risk missing a text message.

Adrienne
Principal Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Makes my small business look big

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love it and would probably have to hire another employee if I did not have Ooma.

I love Ooma office. My company, only me, does not do a lot of phone correspondence. And a few years ago, I was inundated with spam and junk calls. The switch to Ooma Office allowed me to set up a system where the user needs to push a few buttons to get to me. This has stopped all spam and robo calls. As a one person business, this has saved me hours of previously lost productivity.

If I have to give a con, then it would be their desktop app. I can't recall why I didn't like it, but I ended up removing it from my desktop. I use the web version of their app and it works just fine.

Miranda
Administrator in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unreliable and hard to get support

Kommentare: I like the options that OOMA provides, I just wish that it was more reliable and easier to get support.

I like that we have the option to set up a ring group, so it cycles through phones that it rings to if no one picks up, though occasionally it skips people for seemingly no reason.

It is unreliable and flaky. We often can't tell if there is an OOMA outage or if it's just our office that is having the issue. Occasionally skips people in the ring group for seemingly no reason, we have to force reload the app to load new text messages (rather than getting them as they come in). It also drops our calls sometimes too, especially during bad weather. Occassionally we have to restart the base unit, or unplug the phones and remove the batteries to reboot them, and that only works ocassionally. It's challenging to find customer support, and they often walk us through how to restart it, and when that doesn't work they tell us they'll call back. Usually the problem resolves itself before we hear back from anyone, but it isn't long until there are more problems.

Ryan
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor service worse customer service

We used these guys for longer than we should. At 1 and 2 people in the office it was great. Lots of features and made us sound bigger than were.

As we grew the system failed to keep pace. Dropped calls were a regular occurrence and the phone system also negatively impacted our bandwidth. I did try to address this with Ooma and they always blamed our internet connection. Finally, we decided to cancel as we were spending close to some $ per month for very substandard service. When I called to cancel they tried to get me to resell my system which I told them I was not interested in doing. After we hung up I got an email saying I had three months to resell the system or they would start billing me again. I emailed them back and told them to check the call logs on their call center and that was not what we agreed. I asked not to be charged again by email. They billed me again anyway.

Ed
Managing Member in USA
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ooma works great and will save you money.

Kommentare: It has been great especially during the pandemic with everyone working remotely. They can all still use our Ooma system.

Ease of set up and use, feature rich and easy to learn.

None that I can think of, system really works well.

Daniel
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for small business

Kommentare: Exceptional product and service!

It is remarkably easy to setup... just plug and play and you are up and running!

There really isn't much that I did not like about the software/hardware. Customer service is a little bit lacking.

Marshall
Marshall
President/CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ooma - Simply THE BEST!

Ease of use -- very user friendly! I love the way it keeps the bogus telemarketing calls away from my associates that have more important things to do! Thank you, Ooma!

All good! Nothing to note as a "con." I can't think of one single thing that would be considered a "negative" point with this VoIP product. It's simply GREAT! Thank you, Ooma!

Ryan
Office Associate in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great phone system for business any size

Kommentare: Ooma office makes things easy. Setting up the after hours/holiday schedule makes us worry less about missing a call when the office is closed. I foresee us being with Ooma Office for many years to come.

Auto Attendant makes it easy for callers to get to the department they are trying to reach via extensions. Ability to let callers hear our address and fax number as well without connecting to live person makes things a lot easier.

I can honestly say I have yet found a feature of this software that I dislike. Everything works as it should.