Utility Module keeps our utility bill data accessible, is easy to navigate and integrates with AP

Bewertet am 29.4.2018
Rudi M.
VP
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time and Process efficiencies

Vorteile: Simplicity. I don't have time to track down bills that have to be paid each month. I love that Utility Module collects my bills and integrates with our AP system, and now offers a full Bill Pay service as well.

Nachteile: I have difficulty changing my user password and adding users in the past. There is limited reporting currently available, and I would like the ability to customize reports to meet my needs and the ability to group facilities for analysis.

Excellent all around! I would recommend it to anyone.

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Joseph O.
Marketing

Vorteile: This is overall a great product. First, it is easy to use. So many applications these days are complicated, but not this one. It gives me a good oversight to understand how I am performing against my budget. It also helps in showing me if I am reducing expenses, or increasing them. Do yourself a big favor and get this today.

Nachteile: Honestly, there is really not much to dislike about this product. I would have to search long and hard to find deficiencies, but as of now, nothing comes to mind. You should try it and see the results for yourself.

UM allows me to have all of my information in one place which makes decision easier.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Sr. VP Sales
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is functional and practical. My decisions are easier because the information is clear and useful.

Nachteile: It covers almost all the locations in the country where i am, but not Europe. If it could expand in Europe it would be helpful to my business.