UtilityModule Bewertungen

von UM Technologies

Filtern nach:

Über UtilityModule

Easy access to annual budget creation, budget reconciliation, expense tracking and notifications when action is needed.

Erfahre mehr über UtilityModule

Sr. VP Sales
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2018

"UM allows me to have all of my information in one place which makes decision easier. "

Vorteile: It is functional and practical. My decisions are easier because the information is clear and useful.

Nachteile: It covers almost all the locations in the country where i am, but not Europe. If it could expand in Europe it would be helpful to my business.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Joseph O.
Marketing
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2018

"Excellent all around! I would recommend it to anyone."

Vorteile: This is overall a great product. First, it is easy to use. So many applications these days are complicated, but not this one. It gives me a good oversight to understand how I am performing against my budget. It also helps in showing me if I am reducing expenses, or increasing them. Do yourself a big favor and get this today.

Nachteile: Honestly, there is really not much to dislike about this product. I would have to search long and hard to find deficiencies, but as of now, nothing comes to mind. You should try it and see the results for yourself.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Rudi M.
VP
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2018

"Utility Module keeps our utility bill data accessible, is easy to navigate and integrates with AP"

Kommentare: Time and Process efficiencies

Vorteile: Simplicity. I don't have time to track down bills that have to be paid each month. I love that Utility Module collects my bills and integrates with our AP system, and now offers a full Bill Pay service as well.

Nachteile: I have difficulty changing my user password and adding users in the past. There is limited reporting currently available, and I would like the ability to customize reports to meet my needs and the ability to group facilities for analysis.

• Bewertet am 29.4.2018