Very easy to use

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Arlette E.
Content creator
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: When I need to do infographics, Piktochart is the software I use. It's online and has the right tools to create professional graphics that look great. It's not a task I do frequently, but when I do, I use this software. I don't have deep knowledge of design or code and with this application I've been able to make infographics and presentations that look professional. I appreciate how easy it's and how many tools it have. I'm a creator of content for social networks and a writer, so I always look for applications that facilitate my work, increase my strengths and hide my weaknesses. Design is one of my weaknesses and, however, this software helps me to turn it into a strength, that's why I like it so much.

Vorteile: It's a simple and easy to use software that allows to make infographics and presentations quickly and without any effort. It offers templates that can be edited and modified, change the text, the font, place our own images or those offered by the software. It allows me to organize the information in an appropriate way by dragging and dropping elements and adding texts, it has several graphics options that can be adapted to any type of data, I can also insert YouTube videos. I like the tools and elements offered to personalize and enrich the content I want to publish, without having to know the code or the graphic design.

Nachteile: I really like Piktochart, it has been very useful in my work o I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Amazing design tool anyone can use

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Marketing Communications Specialist
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The product is very easy to use. It has a decent catalog of free graphics to pull from which allows users to create visually engaging infographics, web ads, and banners. You can share or download what you've made with the click of a button. This tool is ideal for teams or departments needing basic design support without a graphic designer.

Vorteile: I love this tool. Piktochart is very intuitive and easy to use. It is especially useful to creating infographics or email banners. There is a decent level of functionality in terms of styling, colour, shapes, and transparency, with an excellent store of free images and graphics to use. You can also upload your own imagery as needed. Once you have your graphic elements chosen, it is very easy to adjust and manipulate them to create the effects you want. Our team uses this tool in place of a graphic designer for smaller projects.

Nachteile: There are some limitations in terms of the space of your "canvas" and some font and shape restrictions. It's certainly not in the same category as a design tool like Photoshop but for the price it's a good option for any marketing team. We tend to use Piktochart for very specific design needs and rely on the graphics department for more complex work.

Fantastic and elegant software for creating interesting and beautiful presentations very easily.

Bewertet am 1.7.2018
Julio césar P.
Teacher English Foreign Language

Kommentare: Simplicity, cool features, highly convenient price. Piktochart offers users the chance of doing interesting presentations in technically no considerable amount of time invested.

Vorteile: First of all, piktochart most relevant advantages imply simplicity, functionality and convenience. As an English teacher, I always need to provide students with engaging explanatory materials, capable of delivering complex messages in the most simplistic and understandable way. With piktochart you are able to do this and more, at a very convenient price. The layouts ae attractive and engaging. My students love appreciating my piktochart explanations, basically made for explaining grammar or functions within the language.

Nachteile: Truth be told, the amount of layouts and fonts might be a little limited to say at least. However, for its final price, this issues do not interfere with its other considerable perks and pluses.

Piktochart is one of the best software to do infographics

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Tamara A.
Digital Marketing Manager
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Infographics are very important digital elements in social networks because it allow to display a large amount of visually attractive information in a summary way. It's one of the most requested designs by customers for their social networks and websites. Piktochart is one of the softwares I use most to make them because it has adequate and precise tools that allow me to create them in a professional and easy way.

Vorteile: It has predesigned templates that can be edited and customized in a simple way, adding or removing elements by drag & drop, resizing them, adding fonts, adding multimedia content, etc. It has very easy to understand tutorials and the software is very intuitive so that anyone who does not have design or programming knowledge can use it. Different types of digital visual elements can be created, such as infographic, report, banners and presentation.

Nachteile: There is nothing in particular that I do not like, it's quite functional even in the free version.

von Piktochart an 23.8.2019

Hi Tamara! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! So good to hear that our application has been valuable to you :) Have an amazing weekend!

Piktochart has revolutionized our marketing

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Zach M.
AVP Philanthropy
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While we run into formatting issues from time to time we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of product Piktochart produces.

Vorteile: We are thrilled that Piktochart provides so many modifiable templates for presentations and posters. It allows us to reduce the time in creating individual layouts for different projects.

Nachteile: Our biggest drawbacks center around photos. It would be nice to be able to upload a photo bigger than 2.0MB. Also, it would be nice if we could make picture frames that fit the page exactly.

von Piktochart an 1.10.2019

Hi Zach! This really made our day in Piktochart! Thank you for your kind words :)

I've passed your feedback to the team. When you say "picture frames that fit the page exactly", are you referring to picture frames that auto-fit to the size of the block? Hope to understand your needs a bit more! Feel free to email me. Thanks!

Very good application to perform infographics and presentations in a very short period of time.

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Pasante Asuntos Corporativos
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The best quality that this application has is the speed and simplicity of the application in letting you design any type of art you need at the moment. Having an easy access to the application through an email, being registered in the web page

Nachteile: I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits. I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too. I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for Piktochart on everything we create.

Great platform for infographics, flyers, and graphics in general!

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Russell P.
Teacher, Consultant
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm very pleased - my students learned to create great infographics for class projects and reports!

Vorteile: There's really a lot to like about Piktochart if you're looking to build infographics quickly and effortlessly with students. For starters, their website is extremely easy to use. I think it's arranged well, easy to navigate, and I like the search feature (quickly filter through templates). Piktochart also offers a massive library of options/designs. Honestly, some are a little bland, but many are of great quality! I also appreciate how they have grouped or organized templates into themes. This allows you to quickly find your purpose/style, and then start customizing. With regards to building and creating, I'm not extremely experienced, but I feel like it's easy to use and manipulate to me. My students picked up quickly! There's also a lot of free images, and you can upload your own pictures easily (I have students share experiment steps/procedures pictures). One thing that I find unique from competitors is that you can actually embed videos and interactive charts. To my knowledge, this is the only free platform I've seen that can do this. Of course this will not matter if you are printing a flyer, but if you're sending it digitally, then this is a really unique and awesome feature. Last, I like that you can import data from Google Sheets and Excel. This hasn't been very difficult to do either - my students were able to pick up on it in no time at all. I give it an 8 out of 10 - awesome platform with many practical uses in the classroom!

Nachteile: Although I really like what Piktochart enables me and my students to do, I feel like a lot of the templates require a subscription. That's not possible with a class full of students, so I wish they'd consider some sort of education package. With that said, the free version is good depending on the project or activity you're doing.

Very Underrated!

Bewertet am 25.8.2019
Incoming Global Navigator Participant
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The reason we have been using Piktochart is to create more charts with graphic design heavy elements. This has definitely been useful for so many different projects that I have worked on and I definitely intend to keep using it in the near future when the opportunity arises!

Vorteile: I think that Piktochart is definitely one tool that people tend to overlook and use tools like Canva instead. However, I found that Piktochart can be very helpful for graphic design projects that are longer or more intensive. What I really like about this software is how versatile it is and how it can be used for a multitude of different projects! I have especially loved using this for long posters or banners, as there are options to keep extending the page to make long projects. This is definitely better than the options available on Canva and other similar tools.

Nachteile: What I like the least about this software is that it can become a little unresponsive when trying to export the charts that I had just spent so much time on. This can be a little scary in the event that the page crashes and my work is not saved. However, most of the time, this is not a major issue and I am able to export my charts in different types of formats.

von Piktochart an 26.8.2019

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! It has been very encouraging to know that our tool has been valuable to you :)

Feel free to reach out to us anytime especially if you face any issues exporting your charts! We'll always do our best to assist you. Have an amazing week! :)

Maximize efficiency with quick powerful infographics

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Michael S.
Senior Data Associate
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Don't waste time on preparation and get right into the presentation. Makes it easy to present professional interesting material.

Vorteile: Super quick and intuitive. Allows you to massively save on time and effort by sharing data in efficient and interesting manner. Rather than spending absurd amounts of time throwing together eye catching presentations, cut the time in half and put out something that looks even better than it normally would. Powerful and anybody can use it, I can't recommend enough

Nachteile: There is nothing in particular that I can think of that I disliked about this software. Has made the presentation prep and quality improve significantly.

von Piktochart an 17.10.2019

Hi Michael! We're happy to know that Piktochart has been valuable to you in your presentations! We have 16:9 presentation templates and export to PPT feature on our roadmap! Can't wait to share all these good stuff with you!

Piktochart keeps making me look good

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Jared W.
Health Commissioner
Staatsverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a time saver, like having a professional designer on staff. Can't say enough about how great it has been for our small agency. We can't afford to pay someone else to do this, and Piktochart is worlds better than trying to cobble together something on MS Word.

Vorteile: Where to start? This platform is amazing, and makes me look amazing. Completely easy to use, WYSIWYG, intuitive software program. Tons of beautiful template designs available for use with a free account, but the options on a paid account are really amazing. Well worth the cost, especially with the rates that they offer for non-profits. With this program and 10 minutes of effort, I can develop professional flyers, posters, and infographics that look incredible. Just don't tell anyone how easy it was.

Nachteile: It can be a little tricky editing on Safari, something about the page layout makes the bottom of the screen hard to see. Only thing I can think of, this tool makes me look like a million bucks.

QUICK CHART MAKER AND PRETTY

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Mariana C.
intern
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you don't have a lot of time to make the presentation pretty just use this app it's easy and makes ideas pretty.

Vorteile: What I loved about Piktochart is that is easy and make it pretty every idea that you what to present, it's awesome and easy to use when everyone tells me how you create all of that I just tell them that its because the application that I used, it's so useful and what I loved is that you can make pretty presentation in really short time.

Nachteile: That the free version sometimes doesn't have that good staff like the one that you pay.

von Piktochart an 8.10.2019

Thanks for all the love, Mariana! We do offer discounted PRO plan for Non-profit organizations if you're looking for more features: https://piktochart.com/pricing/nonprofit/

Have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

Piktochart Review

Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Dean M.
Marketing Analyst
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company mainly uses Piktochart to complete informational graphics (infographics) to be used on our website.

Vorteile: This software is among the easiest to use to create basic designs for posters, flyers and informational sheets.

Nachteile: I think the designs, icons and templates could be updated and enhanced. There should be a template for every type of infographic.

Basic infographic creation

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Emily P.
Curriculum Developer
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: When I want to make an infographic, I automatically just go to Piktochart because I know they'll have the suite of graphics and suggestions for layouts that I am comfortable with. Creating blocks and sections, using different fonts, and even some pretty cool tools like importing data that can be turned into visualizations -- there's a lot to love about this tool.

Nachteile: Sometimes I felt like there was a big lag in saving my work or that the website couldn't handle all the things I was asking for-- it occasionally runs slow. And that's OK because I didn't use a paid version, but users expect to have near real-time updating, saving and responsiveness from the tools they use.

Quick and easy to use software to create infographics, professional result.

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Sara G.

Kommentare: My graphic design workflow (data visualization) has sped up a lot; this app generates professional and smart graphs based on tab sheets

Vorteile: - easiness to use, you can import data from excel or google sheets.
- high-quality pdf downloaded can be modified using another software (es. Illustrator)
- you can upload your own graphics, also to be used into graphs (svg).
- really great real-time customer care and troubleshooting support
- many templates available

Nachteile: - icons available within the app are not very interesting, and many are missing.
- I would like to be able to customize more the graphs generated
- colour management could be improved

Great for start ups!

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Missions Coordinator
Philanthropie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Piktochart and recommend it to anyone who needs to look like they have a whole design team even if it's just one person!

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and makes you feel like a designing pro! Our company was relatively new when I started working there and didn't have a communications team to design our handouts. I had previously used Piktochart in my personal life and recommended it to many of my colleagues who needed to create content. Piktochart makes you feel like you are a designer and has great tools for making your work your own!

Nachteile: Sometimes it is hard to figure out what size the documents are that you are creating until you download/print them. There have been several times where I thought a document was 8 1/2 x 11 until I printed it and had some issues with sizing. I think it would be helpful for the documents to be more print ready as opposed to just primarily being, what appears to be, more of an online creation platform.

Love it for the ease of design

Bewertet am 1.12.2018
President and CEO
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Pikochart over all other presentation solutions. We never use Powerpoint anymore - it's just so boring. Well worth what we pay to have professional looking presentations for minimal effort.

Vorteile: Pikochart does a great job of automating a professional looking design for our presentations. We also use Prezi and Piktochart is MUCH less time consuming.

Nachteile: The major flaw with Piktochart is the search feature. It simply does not return results consistent with the the words used in the search... even when you use the exact name of the Pikto. If you don't have hundreds of files, it won't cause that big of an issue.

Life saver!

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Emily F.
Customer Support Rep

Vorteile: Seriously the best infographic creator out there. Piktochart got me through college! So easy to create really professional looking infographics - much better than trying to create one on Photoshop, in my opinion. The templates make it so easy to get a head start on a project and the text frames add such a splash of creativity. Love Piktochart!

Nachteile: No cons yet! Such a great, easy to use software. Also... it's web based so what's not to love?! You can access it anywhere.

Great Additional Options for Students

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Loran P.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that Piktochart is an infographic-creating software. It gives the students something to do that is not a PowerPoint or Google Slide or Prezi presentation. It allows students to use their creativity.

Nachteile: What I dislike about this product is that if you are not using it after so long, they disconnect your account. I like Piktochart, but I do not use it as often as I do other products. It would be nice to be able to keep my account open to be able to view previous Piktocharts that I've used for other classes without recreating my account.

Piktochart Review

Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Optometrist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mainly use it to make personas and infographics, they have templates which make the job a lot easier

Vorteile: Simple to use when making infographics and personas, as they have many good templates and you just have to edit from there

Nachteile: Not easy to resize this software, so it is not as easy to make posters with it. Also when there are too many graphics it lags

von Piktochart an 11.9.2019

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us feedback! We appreciate it. Do you mind for us to get in touch with you so we can understand more about your pain points when it comes to resizing? You can reach me at carmen@piktochart.com. Thanks!

It is perfect for making infographics and other image compositions quickly, easily and free.

Bewertet am 26.5.2018
Ana del v H.
college professor

Vorteile: It is free for most functions although it has space limitations to upload our own images.
its editor is very good since it provides guide lines that allow to align and adjust the elements.
has more options for editing the elements than other similar tools such as canva.
It has a variety of graphics that can be used as: bar, pie, venn diagram, among others, in which you can import data from csv or xlsx files or use a Google Spreadsheet Link to manage dynamic data.
It offers a variety of maps to place in the design and the possibility of adding data and legends.
It allows you to include video files from YouTube and Vimeo.
Once a presentation is published you can add transitions, I can also choose if only I can see the presentation or if I want to share it through social networks.
allows download in png format to an acceptable quality in the free version.

Nachteile: you can not work collaboratively unless you hire the pro team plan
Elements can not be animated when presentations are made.
Place a watermark that you can only remove by contracting the pro plan or pro team plan.

I've used piktochart to create infographics and graphics both for professional environments

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Zach D.
AE

Vorteile: It takes 0 design or dev experience to be able to jump into the tool and whip up a Grade A infographic is an hour or two. In a previous role, we were so efficient with it, we started building custom infographic plans for our customers.

Nachteile: You really need to pay to taste the value. The free trial is very limited and doesn't paint the full picture of why every team needs this tool.

Versatile Application

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Research Supervisor
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a researcher I use Piktochart for everything form public health infographs to recruit flyers and even on occasion incorporate their templates in my office emails. As a student I use the product primarily for presentation and visual aids. Regardless of how I applied the product I have always found it useful and received high praise for my design/info layout.

Vorteile: piktochart provides you with several different templates from infographic to resumes that can be printed or incorporated into online platforms. Additionally the easy of use to layout text and images makes this product ideal.

Nachteile: The graphic and charts feature is very limited and you cannot control just selected text with a text box (any changes effect all text in that box).

Piktochart

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Substitute Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love that I can make flyers or posters and print them. I like that I can inform people of what is going to happen in a fun and creative way.

Vorteile: I love that you can easily share this with someone. I love the creativity that this site offers. There are so many options to choose from. It allows the user to be creative, but also provides examples of how the person can use the design. I like how simple the program is and how effective it is. It is easy to change the color, add pictures or text, and make it feel like your own.

Nachteile: I really do not have any complaints about this software. I like it and feel like it makes my life easier and simpler.

Infographics Made Easy

Bewertet am 14.4.2019
Nicholas S.
Police Officer
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Piktochart has allowed me to save $$$, time and lots of design headaches. It's a win for any small business or marketer who isn't tech savy and needs some good graphics. Would recommend.

Vorteile: I discovered Piktocharts back when infographics were the new "thing" in digital marketing. It is essentially a tool that allowed me to make infographics very easily, without being tech savy on the design side. It's saved me countless hours, dollars (no need to pay a designer) and has brought my websites a ton of traffic. They also do presentations and more, but I've only used them for infographics.

Nachteile: My least favorite part about the software was that things could seem stale/repetitive at times. Granted, it's a template system that lots of people use. I've come across infographics that look identical to mine (just different info). Obviously not a big deal when you consider what you spent vs what a custom design would cost. Overall, can't really knock it though.

Piktochart is great!

Bewertet am 2.1.2019
Emily M.
HR Director
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I taught myself how to use this product when I wanted to create my own HR infographics. I love using the tool and the amazing results it provides. I utilize it for personal and professional reasons now!

Vorteile: Great tool for infographics, great templates, free!

Nachteile: Hard to get used to but I taught myself and the overall result is great.