Über Piktochart

Ein einfaches, intuitives Tool, mit dem du deine Geschichte mit der optischen Wirkung erzählen kannst, die sie verdient.

Erfahre mehr über Piktochart

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Piktochart bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Arlette E.
Arlette E.
Content creator in Panama
Internet, Selbstständig

Very easy to use

Kommentare: When I need to do infographics, Piktochart is the software I use. It's online and has the right tools to create professional graphics that look great. It's not a task I do frequently, but when I do, I use this software. I don't have deep knowledge of design or code and with this application I've been able to make infographics and presentations that look professional. I appreciate how easy it's and how many tools it have. I'm a creator of content for social networks and a writer, so I always look for applications that facilitate my work, increase my strengths and hide my weaknesses. Design is one of my weaknesses and, however, this software helps me to turn it into a strength, that's why I like it so much.

It's a simple and easy to use software that allows to make infographics and presentations quickly and without any effort. It offers templates that can be edited and modified, change the text, the font, place our own images or those offered by the software. It allows me to organize the information in an appropriate way by dragging and dropping elements and adding texts, it has several graphics options that can be adapted to any type of data, I can also insert YouTube videos. I like the tools and elements offered to personalize and enrich the content I want to publish, without having to know the code or the graphic design.

I really like Piktochart, it has been very useful in my work o I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Erik K.
Sr. Manager of L&D in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Piktochart is great for making quick high-quality visuals

Kommentare: We got Piktochart for the purpose of creating infographics to share key data with our employees. We've been using it for almost 2 years, and have created some great infographics and some amazing posters for courses and leadership programs, as well as company events like food drives.

The thing I liked most about Piktochart, is how it makes it so easy to make a high-quality visual. Be it a poster, or an infographic, Piktochart makes it super easy for someone like me who is not a graphic designer to end up with a nice graphic at the end.

Honestly, there's not much I dislike about the product. I think perhaps there could be a few more editing options (or that those options, if they exist, were better surfaced and easier to find).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Piktochart: It fit our need better for creating infographics.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi Erik! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! You made our day here in Piktochart :) I hope we can connect to find out more about the editing options to improve your experience!

Nanjundaraddi K.
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pikto Chart

Kommentare: Overall not a good experience.
I didn't find value for money.

Nice collecton of Infographics to create Social Media Post. ready to use graphics elements, charts and maps, High-resulation downloads available.

They don't have custom size canvas dashboard to design posts. Very bad dashboard interface. Not pleasing templates compared to other products available in the market.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi Nanjundaraddi! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To clarify, we do have custom size canvas dashboard. We're sorry if it was difficult for you to navigate. Here's a helpful article: https://support.piktochart.com/articles/235030168-how-do-i-customize-the-width-and-height-of-the-blocks If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to support@piktochart.com. We'll be happy to help!

Amelia G.
Instructional Designer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Usable, Dynamic, and Attractive Designs

Kommentare: Often times when I need to create user guides, attractive marketing, infographics, and other collateral, I don't have the time (or know-how) to make highly professional visual designs on some very tight deadlines. As an Instructional Designer, I very appreciate the many styles, sizes, and types of designs available on Piktochart- ranging from flyers to reports and infographics to social media templates. All of the available materials are very professional, and the interface of the program has the right amount of tools that allow for customization, while not offering infinite options which could quickly become creatively overwhelming,

The benefits I most appreciate about Piktochart (and the reason I have continued to use it over and against other platforms like Canva) are the stock designs that are available. The templates can be accessed across all membership levels of the software, and they are creative, engaging, and very visually appealing in unique ways!

The pricing of these platforms always feels somewhat steep to me relative to the cost of other very sophisticated video and audio editing software. I feel I would be more likely to purchase and keep a subscription if it was about half of the monthly price! The paid levels don't feel significantly worth the value relative to the free subscription.

Ellie G.
VP of Marketing in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good product, great for infographs

Kommentare: I used this prodect for flyers, social media, reports, emails etc. I really liked it for presentations and training manuals but for social media and marketing materials it wasn't as good as some other products.

Creating an infographic is easy and fun on this application. Lots of detailed templates to choose from. No experience in graphic design necessary.

As for the other features, I dont think this product is the best in its class. Templates are not as varied or creative as its competitors and effects/fonts etc are not as unique.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Piktochart: I actually switched back to Canva after using this product for about 6 months.

Morgan D.
PhD Researcher in USA
Tiefbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Competing in a research design contest with Piktochart

Kommentare: I used free version of Piktochart to create a creative research poster. I used a timeline "Design Component" and the "Text Frames", as well as icons and graphics , to communicate my work. It was very easy to use, but sometimes difficult to click and drag the correct features.

Piktochart is easy to use and has a great library of graphics and images. I especially liked the infographics templates and the very aesthetically appealing "Text Frame" options.

There were some difficulties with layering and click features in Piktochart. It is difficult to click on overlapping text boxes. I wish it were easier to size the overall image as well.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Morgan! Thank you so much for your honest review and feedback. If you need any help at all with layering and your textboxes, feel free to reach out to us at support@piktochart.com. We'd be happy to assist you!

Ralph E.
Graphic Designer/Blogger/Digital Marketer in Nigeria

Infographics Is Where Piktochart Really Shines

Kommentare: Overall, I think the PRO plan is worth the money but the free plan isn't something to bother about. It's a pretty solid tool by the way, especially for infographics.

Although there are other templates, styles, and formats available on Piktochart, I think the aspect where it really shines is creating Infographics. The templates available for infographics are beautiful in all honesty. If you are looking for an online graphic design tool to design infographics more specifically, I would definitely recommend Piktochart. Talking about the interface, as far I'm concerned, I don't think the interface is in any way complicated or clumsy. The interface is very neat with lots of white space and simple to make use of in my opinion. There is a really cool addition to the interface now called brand assets where you can extract colors from images and set up custom fonts to use in your designs. The blog is easily accessible from the main dashboard to learn more about using Piktochart and other useful tips. Piktochart is cool graphic design software that is neat and easy to use. Please note that I've never made use of it on a mobile phone before.

I think the free plan is just too limited to the point that it's almost non-existent. Don't even bother with the free plan if you really want to get anything out of Piktochart. Piktochart isn't generous at all with their free plan compared to other graphic design tools that I've made use of. The PRO plan is worth it though.

Lervyn S.
Freelancer in Philippinen
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Piktochart Review

Kommentare: As a student, Piktochart is a versatile software because it exhibits flexibility and practicality. The fact that there are templates that are ready to be used and edited saves a whole lot of time and brainstorming as this can also be a guide towards creativity.

Piktochart makes presentations and publications much easier, convenient and accessible. It suggests ideas or templates that can either allow you to already start with something or make a project on a blank canvas. It gives a lot of opportunities to be creative and harness productivity. There is no need to worry when a gadget shuts down unexpectedly since the software automatically saves the preexisting project. There are a lot of objects, colors and elements to choose from as this makes the project or presentation much more appealing and interesting. The free version of the software allows you to make five active projects which is a decent amount, Also, it gives unlimited access to templates, images, illustrations and charts whether it is the free version or not. Consequently, even though you pay for a plan it is still affordable and practical.

The free version of Piktochart only allows you to upload 100MB of images, saves a project only in PNG, obtains a watermark, and is not ideal for work since it only allows you to create 5 active projects only. Consequently, when placing a color code, it tends to adapt the color within the first few digits even though you are sill not finished typing it yet. Also, the software does not support a lot of languages and it needs a fast and reliable internet connection to be able to access features quickly.

Gede ananda A.
Gede ananda A.
Chief Executive Officer in Indonesien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Infographic done quick

Kommentare: As a college student, Piktochart is my best friend for making good infographics and charts for my Presentation assignment. Besides infographic, I can also make some banner graphics and posters with this which I think very good.

I can choose a wide range of templates and styles for my Infographic, with just drag and drop I can make something good-looking. It also comes with free-trial which is helping me a lot

The paid version is too pricy for the feature they offer. Layering is also a bit difficult for me, because the graphic keep overlapping each other

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the positive, Gede! Glad to hear you found your new best friend :)

Small Business Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Infographer's Dream Platform!

Kommentare: Overall experience is a good one! I totally recommend!

I really love Piktochart for making infographics! Charts galore, seriously! I love the ready made templates... I usually always use one of the ready made templates which saves me so much time.

For what I use Piktochart for, I really don't have any complaints. I feel like platforms could always use more free elements to help create, but you can always buy a premium subscription for more.

Janny G.
Business and Operations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I started my arts management career using Piktochart

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I started my arts management career using Piktochart. My first assignment was to create an annual report for the nonprofit, and I wanted to step it up by presenting the information in a slick, modern format. Having no designing experience, Piktochart was the perfect tool to perform this task! Not only did it make my job easier, but it intuitively taught me the newest document-designing trends, so not only I was able to present the information, but it was also visually powerful and compelling. Kudos to the Piktochart team!

Having little experience in the designing department, Piktochart helped me shape statistics, strategies and thoughts into easy-to-understand infographics and reports. Without Piktochart and its vast library of charts, maps, icons and templates, I wouldn't have been able to create my first report for the nonprofit I work for now as a full time employee. Its block-based technology -including features as alignment, transparencies, and positions- makes it simple to create stunning visual materials. Its intuitive menu helps you locate components fairly quickly. I used the Upload feature A LOT, for branding purposes. Not only did I have complete templates for reports, infographics and presentations, but also for text frames. The preloaded photo frames are also helpful for flyers and posters. Overall, we have had an amazing experience with Piktochart!

Upload limit for the free account is 40 MB, so we had to make sure to upload lower res versions of our photos. I didn't use the color scheme feature as much. The social media category wasn't available before, so we couldn't use it as much for social media marketing.

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Janny for taking the time to leave us positive feedback :) So happy to know that the tool has been valuable to you since you started your arts management career!

Justin H.
Portfolio Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Emails don't have to be boring

Kommentare: I think Piktochart is one of the best visualization tools available. it's super cost effective and very easy to use. Its changed how I choose to communicate with my teams; cheesy but true, a picture is really worth a thousand words.

I like everything about this software. I have been using it for years to take super complicated business ideas/emails and converting them into info graphics and visual data. I even take some project schedules and use pikto to create timelines because no one in my organization knows how to read a gant chart!

I wish there were a way to conceal private work. We have security requirments at my office that sometimes require we not house info online unless it's locked away from view (even on a password account) I do wish that the icon library was larger, I find myself always using the same one's because the icons available are just not suitable for the communicaitons I make. and timelines...I make them so often manually, that it would be great to have some additional templates that can be used right out of the box

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi Justin! Thanks for your positive review! 101% agree with "a picture is really worth a thousand words". I would like to connect with you about icons and timelines! Do let me know if that's okay :)

Marketing Communications Specialist in Kanada
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing design tool anyone can use

Kommentare: The product is very easy to use. It has a decent catalog of free graphics to pull from which allows users to create visually engaging infographics, web ads, and banners. You can share or download what you've made with the click of a button. This tool is ideal for teams or departments needing basic design support without a graphic designer.

I love this tool. Piktochart is very intuitive and easy to use. It is especially useful to creating infographics or email banners. There is a decent level of functionality in terms of styling, colour, shapes, and transparency, with an excellent store of free images and graphics to use. You can also upload your own imagery as needed. Once you have your graphic elements chosen, it is very easy to adjust and manipulate them to create the effects you want. Our team uses this tool in place of a graphic designer for smaller projects.

There are some limitations in terms of the space of your "canvas" and some font and shape restrictions. It's certainly not in the same category as a design tool like Photoshop but for the price it's a good option for any marketing team. We tend to use Piktochart for very specific design needs and rely on the graphics department for more complex work.

Julio césar P.
Julio césar P.
Teacher English Foreign Language in Spanien

Fantastic and elegant software for creating interesting and beautiful presentations very easily.

Kommentare: Simplicity, cool features, highly convenient price. Piktochart offers users the chance of doing interesting presentations in technically no considerable amount of time invested.

First of all, piktochart most relevant advantages imply simplicity, functionality and convenience. As an English teacher, I always need to provide students with engaging explanatory materials, capable of delivering complex messages in the most simplistic and understandable way. With piktochart you are able to do this and more, at a very convenient price. The layouts ae attractive and engaging. My students love appreciating my piktochart explanations, basically made for explaining grammar or functions within the language.

Truth be told, the amount of layouts and fonts might be a little limited to say at least. However, for its final price, this issues do not interfere with its other considerable perks and pluses.

Minh phong L.
Student in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

THE BEST INFOGRAPHIC SOFTWARE

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I always used Piktochart to help me create infographics, posters, and flyers for my study and my professor was very impressed asking me which software I had used to support me in doing assignments. I recommended her to use this online software and she was very glad that Piktochart inspired her a lot in preparing outstanding reports to her manager.

Piktochart is the first infographic software that comes to my mind when I have to make graphic editing for my homework assignment. After signing up for a new account, I can access various graphic design templates such as posters, reports, presentations, and many more. Using this online software, I do not have to be a professional graphic designer. Piktochart offers everyone the opportunity to produce creative products easily and effectively. The software has many awesome and creative features including shapes, icons, and illustrations.

Piktochart currently continues to be my first choice for making graphic products. Honestly, the software has nothing that makes you want to switch to other products because its features are very user-friendly and everyone can comfortably design their work without too much difficulty or possessing a graphic design background. However, Piktochart only allows you to save a maximum of five visuals created and I usually depend on the software creating a large number of posters for my study. In order to save over five visuals created, I have to upgrade my status to PRO.

letztes Jahr

Hi Minh Phong! So happy to hear that Piktochart has been valuable to you. All the best as you continue to use Piktochart for your studies!

Tamara A.
Tamara A.
Digital Marketing Manager in Argentinien
Internet, Selbstständig

Piktochart is one of the best software to do infographics

Kommentare: Infographics are very important digital elements in social networks because it allow to display a large amount of visually attractive information in a summary way. It's one of the most requested designs by customers for their social networks and websites. Piktochart is one of the softwares I use most to make them because it has adequate and precise tools that allow me to create them in a professional and easy way.

It has predesigned templates that can be edited and customized in a simple way, adding or removing elements by drag & drop, resizing them, adding fonts, adding multimedia content, etc. It has very easy to understand tutorials and the software is very intuitive so that anyone who does not have design or programming knowledge can use it. Different types of digital visual elements can be created, such as infographic, report, banners and presentation.

There is nothing in particular that I do not like, it's quite functional even in the free version.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi Tamara! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! So good to hear that our application has been valuable to you :) Have an amazing weekend!

Zach M.
AVP Philanthropy in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Piktochart has revolutionized our marketing

Kommentare: While we run into formatting issues from time to time we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of product Piktochart produces.

We are thrilled that Piktochart provides so many modifiable templates for presentations and posters. It allows us to reduce the time in creating individual layouts for different projects.

Our biggest drawbacks center around photos. It would be nice to be able to upload a photo bigger than 2.0MB. Also, it would be nice if we could make picture frames that fit the page exactly.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi Zach! This really made our day in Piktochart! Thank you for your kind words :) I've passed your feedback to the team. When you say "picture frames that fit the page exactly", are you referring to picture frames that auto-fit to the size of the block? Hope to understand your needs a bit more! Feel free to email me. Thanks!

Zach P.
Zach P.
Communications Specialist in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simplifying graphic design and perhaps the best tool for infographics!

Kommentare: Piktochart is a handy design tool for any novice designer that wishes to step up their graphic work without having to invest a lot of time learning the complexities of Adobe programs.

Piktochart is easy to use, intuitive and has a ton of resources and templates to create visually stunning infographics that enables rookie designers to create truly beautiful designs. The best part of this software is its simplicity and the drag and drop style way of designing; this style makes learning the design process painless and easy.

In some cases, if you are looking to have graphic design work done for larger-scale projects Piktochart isn't going to be your best solution - in this case Adobe programs still reign supreme. Piktochart simply doesn't have as robust features and functionalities when compared to any Adobe design program.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi Zach! Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback! We're glad you find Piktochart easier to use than Adobe :) If there are any functionalities you'd like to see, do reach out! Stay safe!

Pasante Asuntos Corporativos in USA
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good application to perform infographics and presentations in a very short period of time.

The best quality that this application has is the speed and simplicity of the application in letting you design any type of art you need at the moment. Having an easy access to the application through an email, being registered in the web page

I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits. I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too. I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for Piktochart on everything we create.

Russell P.
Russell P.
Teacher, Consultant in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great platform for infographics, flyers, and graphics in general!

Kommentare: I'm very pleased - my students learned to create great infographics for class projects and reports!

There's really a lot to like about Piktochart if you're looking to build infographics quickly and effortlessly with students. For starters, their website is extremely easy to use. I think it's arranged well, easy to navigate, and I like the search feature (quickly filter through templates). Piktochart also offers a massive library of options/designs. Honestly, some are a little bland, but many are of great quality! I also appreciate how they have grouped or organized templates into themes. This allows you to quickly find your purpose/style, and then start customizing. With regards to building and creating, I'm not extremely experienced, but I feel like it's easy to use and manipulate to me. My students picked up quickly! There's also a lot of free images, and you can upload your own pictures easily (I have students share experiment steps/procedures pictures). One thing that I find unique from competitors is that you can actually embed videos and interactive charts. To my knowledge, this is the only free platform I've seen that can do this. Of course this will not matter if you are printing a flyer, but if you're sending it digitally, then this is a really unique and awesome feature. Last, I like that you can import data from Google Sheets and Excel. This hasn't been very difficult to do either - my students were able to pick up on it in no time at all. I give it an 8 out of 10 - awesome platform with many practical uses in the classroom!

Although I really like what Piktochart enables me and my students to do, I feel like a lot of the templates require a subscription. That's not possible with a class full of students, so I wish they'd consider some sort of education package. With that said, the free version is good depending on the project or activity you're doing.

Incoming Global Navigator Participant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Underrated!

Kommentare: The reason we have been using Piktochart is to create more charts with graphic design heavy elements. This has definitely been useful for so many different projects that I have worked on and I definitely intend to keep using it in the near future when the opportunity arises!

I think that Piktochart is definitely one tool that people tend to overlook and use tools like Canva instead. However, I found that Piktochart can be very helpful for graphic design projects that are longer or more intensive. What I really like about this software is how versatile it is and how it can be used for a multitude of different projects! I have especially loved using this for long posters or banners, as there are options to keep extending the page to make long projects. This is definitely better than the options available on Canva and other similar tools.

What I like the least about this software is that it can become a little unresponsive when trying to export the charts that I had just spent so much time on. This can be a little scary in the event that the page crashes and my work is not saved. However, most of the time, this is not a major issue and I am able to export my charts in different types of formats.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! It has been very encouraging to know that our tool has been valuable to you :) Feel free to reach out to us anytime especially if you face any issues exporting your charts! We'll always do our best to assist you. Have an amazing week! :)

Michael S.
Michael S.
Senior Data Associate in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Maximize efficiency with quick powerful infographics

Kommentare: Don't waste time on preparation and get right into the presentation. Makes it easy to present professional interesting material.

Super quick and intuitive. Allows you to massively save on time and effort by sharing data in efficient and interesting manner. Rather than spending absurd amounts of time throwing together eye catching presentations, cut the time in half and put out something that looks even better than it normally would. Powerful and anybody can use it, I can't recommend enough

There is nothing in particular that I can think of that I disliked about this software. Has made the presentation prep and quality improve significantly.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi Michael! We're happy to know that Piktochart has been valuable to you in your presentations! We have 16:9 presentation templates and export to PPT feature on our roadmap! Can't wait to share all these good stuff with you!

Jared W.
Jared W.
Health Commissioner in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Piktochart keeps making me look good

Kommentare: It is a time saver, like having a professional designer on staff. Can't say enough about how great it has been for our small agency. We can't afford to pay someone else to do this, and Piktochart is worlds better than trying to cobble together something on MS Word.

Where to start? This platform is amazing, and makes me look amazing. Completely easy to use, WYSIWYG, intuitive software program. Tons of beautiful template designs available for use with a free account, but the options on a paid account are really amazing. Well worth the cost, especially with the rates that they offer for non-profits. With this program and 10 minutes of effort, I can develop professional flyers, posters, and infographics that look incredible. Just don't tell anyone how easy it was.

It can be a little tricky editing on Safari, something about the page layout makes the bottom of the screen hard to see. Only thing I can think of, this tool makes me look like a million bucks.

Demand Generation Marketing Manager in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Transforms Anyone into a Designer

Kommentare: My experience has been amazing. As someone with little design knowledge, this platform makes my life easier and I can create beautiful images quickly.

Piktochart is extremely easy to use. Even if you are not a designer, this helps you easily design flyers, banners, infographics, etc. They have so many templates available so it's both fun and easy to create content. The price point is pretty low and definitely worth it!

They used to have more fonts, but recently removed some basic ones I use like Arial. They still do have a lot of fonts available though.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! We're glad that you find Piktochart valuable. You can also add your own custom fonts especially brand fonts. Let us know if you need any help!

Internet Marketing Specialist in USA

Simple to Use - Gets the Job Done

Kommentare: Overall, Piktochart is a super easy platform to use to create good-looking infographics. Creation is intuitive, making it easy for first-timers to use Piktochart right away.

Piktochart is super easy to pick up and use. We've used the free version to make simple infographics to supplement some of the blogs we write for clients, and for those purposes, it certainly gets the job done. It's nice to have a selection of templates, and the fact that the options get refreshed from time to time is also nice. I appreciate having a selection of photos and clip art to choose from built into the platform. The best thing is really how easy it is to make a nice-looking infographic in very little time, even if you're new to the platform.

Since we only use the free version, we do find that we've often limited by templates. There are some on the paid version that look quite appealing! But, for our purposes, the free version suffices.

Antwort von Piktochart

Thanks for choosing Piktochart! We've made some changes last year - all templates are accessible by FREE and PRO users. Happy New Year! :)