Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Inventor

Autodesk® Inventor® dient Ingenieuren und Designern als professionelle Gestaltungs- und Konstruktionslösung für mechanische 3D-Designs.

Erfahre mehr über Inventor

Vorteile:

Easy to use to create a realistic, solid design.

Nachteile:

Its PRICEY, and it doesn't run on MacOS. That said, it is professional grade and you get what you pay for.

Bewertungen zu Inventor

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,2
Kundenservice
4,2
Funktionen
4,5
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,1

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,5/10

Inventor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 261 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Inventor bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (261)

Tobias
Mechatronik-Techniker in Schweiz
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Inventor als Entwicklungsprogramm für Engineering-Produkte

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Inventor ist eine super Entscheidung. Es beherbergt schon sehr viele Werkzeuge , welche andere Anbieter als Zusatzmodule anbieten. Daher ist Inventor mit einem Paket schon mehr als GUT ausgestattet, welches in aller Regel ausreicht um Aufgaben in der Produktentwicklung und Planung vollständig und Exakt durchführen zu können.

Vorteile:

Die Inventorsoftware stellt Lernprogramme in der Software bereit. Das bedeutet du kannst einen Kurs wählen und das Worksheet durcharbeiten. Anschliessend weisst du , wie das dementsprechende Werkzeug zu verwenden ist. Dies bietet sich an bei Entwicklungen für Neuprodukte, wenn du noch nicht alle Softwaremodule benutzt hast, bzw. kennengelernt hast. Inventor ist ein PRozess, es dauert einwenig bis man sich komplett eingearbeitet hat. Der beste Tipp: Klein Anfangen !

Nachteile:

BIsher fiel nichts auf , was wirklich gefehlt hat. Sicherlich gibt es software, welche in der Struktur ähnlich aber etwas einfacher zu verwenden ist, nehmen wir zum Vergleich z.B. Fusion360. Verschiedene Modellierungsprozesse sind bei Fusion 360 etwas einfacher gestaltet. Dafür hat Fusion aber nicht so ausgeklügelte Belastungsanalysen-Werkzeuge etc.

Alejandro
Alejandro
Engineer in Ecuador
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Why I use Inventor in my daily work

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I started using inventor 15 years ago at university and although the software has grown a lot, its use is still just as easy, of course with certain improvements and additions that must be learned with each new version. Although inventor generates high-quality blueprints, many times the drawing standards of each country or region are not met, so I usually edit the drawings in AutoCAD before presenting them

Vorteile:

It is very easy to learn, it is a very intuitive software and you can start designing pieces from the first time you use it. Being Autodesk software, it is compatible with other important software such as AutoCAD or Fusion 360. It has a large number of libraries, so it is not necessary to draw standardized parts

Nachteile:

This is very powerful software, so it requires a high-end computer, so the initial investment is somewhat expensive and the more elements an assembly has, the more RAM memory it will need, which can easily reach 64 or 128 GB.

Mario
3D Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Inventor is Decent

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I feel 80% is enjoyable. I can build structures or components. It’s getting better every time, the other 20% is just basic frustration not being able to mirror components in assemblies and keep them linked, and not being able to copy mates on assemblies is just a big time waster.

Vorteile:

I love the rendering and Frame generator! Frame Generator is freaking Awsome! Literally allows you to build a complex frame out of a sketch or a simple extrusion. The frame members can be trimmed and you can create your own profiles! Also ipart creation make things easy.

Nachteile:

This is a real great software, but I must be honest at 2 Major weak points that are deal breakers for me and maybe others. There is no “copy with mates” like others softwares have. So if you insert 100 Identical components, it’s gonna take you forever to constrain them in your assembly. Also there is no assembly mirror that associative! You have to use pattern, if you can! These are basic standards in even older softwares! How can Inventor not have these Basic staples! Weak points for sure.

Robert
CEO in Österreich
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Frequent crashes, printer problems, network headaches, too expensive, funcionality middle grade.

3,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: A number of irritating problems functionally have prevented us from integrating Inventor fully into our systems. We used it mainly for R&D, in which we find it usable with some features earning a 'good' and even a 'very good'. Inventor and Networks are not good bedfellows, however, and why must the damn Downloading and Licensing be such a theater?

Vorteile:

Once you get used to using it, it is generally a good 3D creator and the standard libraries provide a relatively wide selection of parts. 2D operations are sufficient for sketches and model work. Large assemblies and projects are usually no great problem. Many early problems have been solved and local network use has improved.

Nachteile:

Continual crashes, printer problems at almost every update (Inventor and Windows), networks, both local and external, with the usual Autodesk problems (We are Inventor users since version R3), bloatware starting to creep in, and too expensive.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

excellent software for mechanical modeling of components and assemblies

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: inventor use for mechanical modeling of components for the manufacturing industry

Vorteile:

the program is easy to use and allows you to model and draw even very complex mechanical components and assemblies. Intuitive and clean interface

Nachteile:

Surface modeling is terrible. It is not comparable to other high-end software

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Autodesk Inventor in-depth review

5,0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Autodesk Inventor is a great 3D parametric modelling CAD software for Mechanical engineers. It is possible to use parametric, freeform, direct and conditions / rules-based design.

Vorteile:

3D Tools & simulation capabilities to design and optimize the performance. Simple and easy to use.They provide free trial.Collaboration within the team members is possible to a totally different level.

Nachteile:

Requires computers with high end configurations and graphics card.CAM and CAE features are not available.

Carlos
Structural Engineering in Mexiko
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Basically the best software to design mechanical parts.

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: In general I always use this software to design any part, running the stress simulation.

Vorteile:

You can start form 0 and perform a very specialized analysis for any part. Very organized to go from a point, line, sketch, solid and assembly.

Nachteile:

How the constraints can be easily affected and the whole model ruined. Very complex to repair this.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

3D Modeling Awesome

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Inventor allows me to do my job, mechanical engineering, I use it daily to design, analyze and draw components we make.

Vorteile:

Inventor is used in everything we do. We need to accurately model things in 3d and create the fabrication and shop drawings. Since it is an Autodesk product it integrates easily with our use of AutoCAD too, with easy output to 2D cad formats as well.

Nachteile:

It can be challenging to learn at first but it is easy if you know another 3D modeling program. The one thing I think the competition does better is exploded views, I dislike the exploded view functionality.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Amazing software for 3D Modeling and Drafting

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Using inventor from last 4+years and it is best software for execute internanational level projects

Vorteile:

Ease of using commands and Vault system helped to work on client server

Nachteile:

Takes more memory when we use Vault system

Upendra
Upendra
Manager in Sri Lanka
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best modelling sodtware

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Inventor is very helpful for my business as I want to create the solid models of my new product ideas. Inventor allowa me to modell those ideas with perfect finishing. I can use these modells to express my ideas to my workers and customers. Though there are many modelling softwares, surface finishing in Inventor is exceptional. The modells look very attractive, colourful and realistic. I recommend Inventor for any solid modelling purpose.

Vorteile:

Finishing Tools User interface Reliability

Nachteile:

Nothing. This is the best modelling software with best finished look of the models.

Andrew
CAD Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Very powerful for "Free" software.

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: After students learn the basics of software they become very proficient users and have a head start in most college classes.

Vorteile:

Very powerful program and most universities and companies in field have heard of.

Nachteile:

Step by step tutorials could be better. Premade projects are difficult to introduce to beginner students. Having to send all part files with assembly makes sharing assemblies between teacher and students very difficult.

Brandon
Engineering Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Inventor...only 10 years behind

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Vorteile:

I like that it's fairly quick to rebuild parts after changing a feature early on in the tree. I like the view cube in the upper right hand corner, very easy to reorient the view any way I want. The measure tool is very useful and easy to use. I really like how easy it is to start and orient a sketch, super simple and intuitive. The hole tool is nice and easy to use, good GUI.

Nachteile:

I don't like: 1. I can't measure between the edges of sketched circles without putting points there to measure from. Why shouldn't I be able to measure the web thickness or specify that as my measurable value? If that's something that's a CTC on my print, then let me spec it, don't tell me it's not "good engineering". 2. Why can't I split/trim projected geometry? You make me import it as a line, so let me trim it like one. 3. When using a feature in a subsequent sketch, why does it make me import that line geometry into my current sketch? Just reference it. 4. If I add a constraint, why not tell me what conflicts and let me delete the conflicting constraint (a la Creo). It's great that you tell me it's overconstraining it, but tell me what the conflicts are. 5. Why do I have to edit a sketch/feature to edit a dimension? I've been able to double click a dimension and edit that dimension in SW and Creo for years. 6. Why do I have to go into the View tab to change the visual style? Make that a floating toolbar in the viewable area (a la Creo). 7. Why don't all circular features, i.e. circles, holes, etc., automatically have an axis that's accessible to later features? It's dumb that I have to insert them...

Bruno
Director of Engineering in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Inventor Review

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It's great. We have been using it on a daily basis for years now, not only for components design and manufacturing drawings but also for layouts, general arrangments, and plant layouts. It becomes easy to integrate scanned areas and easier to show end customers what they could expect.

Vorteile:

Autodesk Inventor is the best tool in the market for 3D manufacturing design. The components library is huge with basically all the important vendors being part of it. The setups are easy, and the collaboration between workers is great and very functional. The BOM works perfectly and integrates with other pieces of software within the company.

Nachteile:

It is an expensive piece of software. It could have an entry version as the AutoCAD 2D has the LT version. I understand that it also requires some bulk hardware to run it nicely, and this is part of modeling in 3D.

Shane
Project Manager in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great software, unmatched design automation!

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Model MASSIVE assemblies on not very powerful computers, design and process automation with iLogic.

Vorteile:

If you have massive assemblies and love to automate processes, inventor is the ticket! This software runs well on computers that would barely be able to open SolidWorks. Huge assemblies (30,000 parts) open and are easily worked on. I can't imagine doing anything if this magnitude in any other software. I regularly use Solidworks, inventor and Pro-E (Creo), and inventor is my go to software for large machines. It's the best feature is iLogic which is a user-friendly programming interface to help you automate simple or complex tasks to save time and reduce errors. It is very similar to Visual Basic for applications, but you do not need to be a programmer to figure this out!

Nachteile:

There is no global sheet scale in drawings and therefor no way to link a view scale to the title block in a drawing. It must be filled out manually.

Victor
Sr Mechanical Engineer in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Inventor 19

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience with Inventor has been very good from a modeling perspective. I have not found anything our company designs that could not model.

Vorteile:

Inventor is easy to use with plenty of modeling power to do most any job a company has. I have not found any parts our company uses that Inventor could not model quickly and accurately.

Nachteile:

Random crashes doing normal activities. Some functionality can be a little difficult to figure out why the feature fails to modify. Especially when you can create the feature from scratch successfully. Seems to be missing some functionality I was used to with SolidWorks especially in the assembly constraints but that may be due to lack of training. BOM control can be tricky I found out recently. Again this may be caused by a lack of training.

Chris
Exhibit Engineer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

BEST MODELING SOFTWARE I HAVE USED

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It makes showing a customer exactly what their final product will look like and function like, very easy for them to understand. Customers are more easily put at ease when they can see exactly what their final product will look like and not just a rendering.

Vorteile:

It is so user friendly and seems to be made by people who do things logically. You can teach someone the basics in a couple of hours and be very proficient in a couple of weeks.

Nachteile:

If you can't find what you're looking for online or in the help files it can be hard to make changes easily. They can still be made just not automatically if you can't figure out the default setting to change. If it had a way to add custom textures and styles to the appearance menu for original styles that would be helpful.

Manuel Alberto
Manuel Alberto
Project Engineer in Venezuela
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A great but expensive tool

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: It's easier to create the piping system in Inventor than it is to create it in Solidworks. The rules-based routing tools allow to select the correct fittings and helps ensure that they comply with the industry standards. I can also import it to other files easily if I need it.

Vorteile:

I use this to create elements for 3D models of marketing activations activations. This is a simple and user friendly 3D modeling tool. to add, once you learn this tool it the interface carries throughout other autodesk programs.

Nachteile:

The price of it is a bit expensive. A single license can cost about 7,000. Regardless of cost, the Inventor doesn't have symmetry check. The symmetry would also the user to find whether the part is symmetric at all or the axis in which it is symmetric about. This would be helpful for users running FEA analysis and want to reduce the run down time.

Haward
mechanical engineer in Ecuador
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Where magic happens

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall inventor is where I am more comfortable at and it gets the job done.

Vorteile:

modeling in inventor is just satisfactory. As a designer theres no better feeling than whatching what you imagine becoming real and thats just what happens when modeling with inventor, it flows.

Nachteile:

modeling piece by piece is one thing but when the assembly time comes that's when you start crying. as an inventor user i am already use to it and have come to perfect it and even prefer it over other software. Let's just say that if you don't recall your dynamics lectures you won't be having a good time.

Aldo
Aldo
Mechanical engineer in Mexiko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

A great modelling software

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

The interface is friendly and easy to use, also the models that you create are very realistic, but the best section of this modeling software is the analysis of forces of each element.

Nachteile:

I think it doesn't have a big cons, only that it consumes a lot of RAM memory.

Tharindu
Student in Sri Lanka
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Usage of Inventor

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I can recommend that this the best software for designers to make their work easy.

Vorteile:

As an engineering student this is very useful software to me in my designing projects.There are lot of features include with this software.Due to that we can get better outcome by using this software. Inventor has very friendly and smooth 3D interface as well.

Nachteile:

The only problem that I can see in this software is it takes some considerable time to load.

Narasimhan (Nari)
Narasimhan (Nari)
Chemical Engineer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great design and 3D model generation software, especially for mechanical design

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: helped in easy creation of assemblies, bill of materials and ease of sharing professional looking layouts of plant design.

Vorteile:

User Interface is quite easy to work with. I also like the button layout although i started as a new user. The tutorial tells you of what the command or button does when you hover your mouse arrow above it for a little bit. Usually it takes a second or two to appear. I had used this more while I was at penn state as a graduate student. At my current workplace I used a server version which was more complicated to use in terms of software accessibility but the commands and other things are same.

Nachteile:

Occasionally it crashes or sort of freezes. This may have been a computer issue. The issue is with transferring files colleagues and have them continue the work. if the exact folder arrangement etc is not copied then some of the 3D parts show an error to be missing and the assembly rebuild is complicated.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Inventor

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Vorteile:

What Inventor does extremely well is to create a clean space for very detailed assemblies to be shown very simply. In other words, it helps take the complex and break it down to where a manufacturer can get on board easily and quickly. I use it for my visualization projects because of the clean geometry it makes as opposed to other modeling software. It creates cleaner lightmaps for objects than many other programs and the built-in render engine is actually surprisingly good, negating the need to export and render elsewhere, saving time.

Nachteile:

Some of the mouse controls are different than other Autodesk products, so if you're using muscle menmory, it can trip you up when switching to inventor for a little while until you get the hang of it.

Scott
Scott
Director of Engineering in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Autodesk Part Modeling Software is Very Powerful!

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been able to offer Revit files to some of our customers who ask for them. We also are able to show them what their product will look like after it is done.

Vorteile:

I liked that this software works with all the other pieces of software you can use as tools in Autodesk's line of products. It is very easy to sketch and draw just about anything. You also have a lot of control over the parameters that dictate the shape, size and area of the part you are creating. I also like the ease with which it works with other software data. You can open just about any file from any other software company.

Nachteile:

I didn't like how some features like decals don't transcend down from a part variation to an assembly. Also, in oder to make a part adjustable and controllable in size you have to design it from the beginning as an iPart, which means that when it is in an assembly, all the constraints will break when it becomes an iPart. Sometimes playing with geometry is tricky because of constraints, but also because you can't always tell if a chain is fully connected to be able to extrude.

Thomas
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best engineering software out there

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I use Inventor with my students for modeling many different projects. Inventor allows us to quickly draft a model, create drawings and create assemblies all in a single program.

Vorteile:

Students have no problem picking up difficult concepts in Inventor. It is easy to use if you haven't done engineering before.

Nachteile:

The interface seems outdated. Certain menus seem like they haven't been changed in decades.

James
Project engineer in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great engineering CAD platform

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Used for 3D modeling and simulations of NPD products.

Vorteile:

Has a great deal of value in using all inventor products. The PLM system integrated with engineer works great. Also the CFD simulations work excellent in this package.

Nachteile:

Modeling in 3D deals just a little weird if you are used to Creo or solid works. Once you use it a lot it becomes much more intuitive.