Eagle Business Management Software (EBMS) Erfahrungen

Über Eagle Business Management Software (EBMS)

Buchhaltungslösung für Autoteileverkäufer und Karosseriewerkstätten, die in die POS- und Job-Scheduling-Systeme des Geschäfts integriert ist.

Erfahre mehr über Eagle Business Management Software (EBMS)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Eagle Business Management Software (EBMS) bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Dusty R.
Bookkeeper in USA
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Glad my employer went with EBMS

Kommentare: Very pleased with this software and would recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade.

I love being able to drill down to access the information I need to see without getting out of one screen and going into another like we had to do with our old system.

I can't think of anything offhand that I don't like.

Atlee H.
Sales Director in
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The ERP system for small businesses

Kommentare: It has the power and capabilities to bring a TON of info together in one place and make it accessible and actionable. They can usually do whatever you need done, but it might cost a lot!

It is very powerful, with many different modules allowing it to specialize in many niches. You can do invoicing, purchasing, quoting, payroll, and inventory management plus your overall bookkeeping. It's has tons of powerful reports and if you need more, write your won in Crystal Reports. I also like the small Mennonite family based business model.

It is going down the drain of so many modern software companies and losing the small company advantages they had; they're taking more things to the cloud, talking of going to subscription -based (PLEASE don't!), and overall just trying to blend in to where there's no distinction or advantage left, is what it feels like to me.

Mike S.
HR Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EBMS

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love the support team!!!

It has lots of bells and whistles. Very complex, however powerful once you learn to use it.

Lack of training; help/online screens too complex and never got to my issue when I looked it up.

Jacob H.
Service Manager in
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Comprehensive Accounting Software

Kommentare: EBMS has worked with us in the past to customize options to fit with our industry.

EBMS is very good to work with on custom integrations and modifications to suit your company's needs. Their software is very user friendly, and EBMS is a great company to work with!

No way to access it via a web portal. It isn't very mobile friendly.

Lucky L.
Admin Manager in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great financial management and operations software

Kommentare: I fell in love with the soft ware within 3 months of starting to use it and started working for EBMS. I used 80% of the modules EBMS has as a user. All are equally good.

I like the user friendliness and simplicity of this software

The user need some CR experience to run reports. However, a lot of essential reports are already coming with the system