Über Customerly

Best-in-Class-Customer-Lifecycle-Software: Unterstützung, Automatisierung und Feedback.

Erfahre mehr über Customerly

I've always been looking for something that merged ease of use with functionality - customerly was the solution.

I don't use all the features so y perception is limited, but so far I don't have anything to complain about the tool.

Bewertungen zu Customerly

Customerly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 65 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Customerly bereits verwendet?

Laurentiu
Laurentiu
CMO in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customerly does a lot of things well

Kommentare: After switching from Intercom—because it became unbearably expensive— we've tried two or three similar products, but ultimately, we chose Customerly. We use it to interact with leads and clients, email and drip campaigns, and host Paymo's Knowledge Base. It offers excellent value for the price, and the support and responsiveness of the team are on another level.

The workflows are very customizable and allow me to set up advanced drip campaigns, track performance, and ensure each of our customers has a pleasant and helpful onboarding experience. For the level of complexity that it offers, Customerly is pretty intuitive.

There are no significant issues, only a few features missing that we used in previous software.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much, Laurentiu, for your kind words and to have chosen Customerly over other solutions. We'll do our best to close any gap and bring you more solutions for the fairest price on the market!

Sergios
Sergios
CTO and Co-Founder in Zypern
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing perfect experience!

Kommentare: Customerly is helping us to improve our support and also increase our clients engagement satisfaction rate.

The features that provides are the perfect ones in order to run a SaaS business like ours. Is perfect for client support and also notifying them about new updates and product releases. We love the software!!

Minor aspects are that we would like to make an integration with zapier on our slack channel when we receive a message from a client. But this is super minor. They provider other useful zapier intergations.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much Sergios for your kind words. We love to see we can help other SaaS founders to better engage and communicate with their customers.

Federico
CEO in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Got sick to plans and prices changes

Kommentare: We were coming from an enterprise solution (Intercom) so already knew the value of real-time customer interaction. We simply moved to Customerly for cost reduction, but we'll probably move away for the same reason we left Intercom.

Even though the quality of the software (issues and bugs) is not comparable with other big companies of this market, there's a very wide set of functionalities.

We're one of the first customers, using software since beginning of 2017. It started as free forever, then moved to "pay this and you'll get it free forever", than .... opsss.... sorry but you have to migrate to a monthly plan ... than .... opsss .. sorry but we introduce a limit on number of contacts in your plan and you have to move to enterprise plan, than .... opssss ..... by now on if you want to keep your 4 users you have to move to another plan, then.... opssss .... we changed monthly plans again, then .... opsssss... enterprise plan has another limit (not written anywhere) of 5000 contacts, so you have to pay more and now they locked a functionalities. Honestly we're part of the customers that let Customerly exists right now, and I'm sick of this creative and ridiculous change of plans and costs

Antwort von Customerly

Hi Federico, Thank you for your time. We were expecting this since you threatened us to get a better price on your Customerly account. During the last 3 years, we updated our pricing based on our client's feedback and finally, we have now well-structured pricing that people can understand and identify with it. We believe our plans are still competitive against our competitors. When Federico reached out to send a newsletter to 5K people, he was managing 6,2K contacts that needed an upgrade. We proposed the related Enterprise plan to manage his grown list of 6,2K contacts. This system has been built to avoid smart people to take advantage of Customerly and send unlimited newsletter by creating small chunks of contact lists for each send. The exact strategy Federico wanted to use. We tried to explain this but he just didn't want to listen and preferred to threatening us with this review. Fortunately, we have thousands of customers that love and respect what we do every day.

Harsh
CTO in Indien
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Product

Kommentare: Incredibly happy with the software. Works flawlessly and has all the features that a business might need and more. Been using Customerly for a long time and am happy with it. I have recommended it to other business as well.

- Smart assign - Really cool icons - Very nice interface.

- Dashboard could be a less confusing and clutter free.

Nenad
Nenad
Founder in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customerly – A Live chat built for startups.

Kommentare: 5 Stars - We've used more chat software than we can count on one hand and Customerly take the top by a landslide.

This software changed how we handle customer support, No more are the days of clunky software with loud bells and alarms to let us know there's a chat incoming, Nowadays we're met with an amazing fluid interface which lets us see important lead information, Set up Tags and Events for email marketing funnels and organise customer chats in an elegant web panel. It's ease of use is industry leading and for such a young company a start like this is good news.

There's no real production worthy complaints about this software, One thing to keep in mind is they are a fresh company, They're human and as all new companies and humans, we make mistakes, we learn and we grow - Whilst there's times that the UI or a feature isn't as polished as a big competitor Luca and his team send lots of emails to keep us up to date on what's happening and how to bring even more value to our clients.

Jarrod
Jarrod
Director in Australien

Exceptional inclusion in our SaaS

I love the ability to meaningfully engage with our customers via multiple channels ensuring that our communications are always leading towards the next milestones

The automations UI could be improved to make these easier to produce

Sam
Co Founder in UK
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!

- Simple to use - Advanced customer relations management - Lots of features to enhance our support

There's not many cons to Customerly, the software itself is amazing! I would love to be able to add more users to the Essentials plan rather than having it capped at 3.

Co Founder in Italien
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customerly Saved Me

Kommentare: I have been using Customerly for over a year, mainly to manage my newsletter (about 7k users) but I have also used it to create a sales funnel

I really liked the simplicity with which you can create funnel of email marketing and start earning money soon

Nothing, the Customerly's team is very serious and ready to listen to every need of those who use the software, so as to satisfy and solve everything.

Paul
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer service tool we have used

Simple to use and set up and it started working immediately

AI function has extra costs so we are unsure if we want this feature

Alexey
Associate Coordinator in Finnland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is an amazing tool to automate your email campaigns.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

A very lovely interface and extremely powerful functionality.

A little bit pricy for a non-profit, but still great value for money.

Cuong
Cuong
Founder in Vietnam
Internet, Selbstständig

The powerful support live chat for any website

Kommentare: I integrate Customerly with my Facebook Fanpage and it worked together well. I never miss any message from my prospectors so far. Great!

The Customerly always gives me a comfortable feeling once using it for its modern UX design and fast performance. And the more important thing is my audiences have the same feeling as me about the Customerly chat, it's cool. In addition, the team empowered Customerly with workflow automation which I can send the email drips easily with tag trigger. I can pre-made the workflow and trigger it manually by tag for my clients or my new leads. To boost the support process faster and better, I can write many support article thank the Customerly Knowledge Base module that I white label it with my Logo and CNAME. (even free user can have it). Its multi-language support, webhook and API support, the smart assignment is my favorite function as well.

The live chat widget works fast and stable but the backend dashboard is rather slow performance. I hope it's faster. Need a CDN and new GEO server for my Asia region.

Nico
Manager in Griechenland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, full functionality, best price/performance ratio

Kommentare: First I was so impressed, how easily I installed it and got it working.
Then I was impressed by the functionality offered by the free version, which actually completely covered my initial needs.
Then I was impressed how easy it was to use and extend.
Further I was impressed that I got serious support when I asked something, although I wasn't a 'paying' customer.
And even more I'm impressed how stable this addon is. It just does what I need it to do, and hasn't ever needed my special attention to keep it working.

It is so easy to install, that one can do it himself, meaning you don't really need a professional to make it work. And also while it works on my website, I get and can react on notifications while I'm mobile.

Nothing to mention here. It is really one of these very few times, where I'm completely covered and satisfied, more than I could hope for.

Hans
Co-Founder & Head of Growth in Spanien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

By far the best value for money option out there

First things first: Customerly does that it needs to do to begin with. Their live chat functionality is great, tons of customisation options, and easy to install + use for users.On top of that, there are a ton of great features to make your life easier that others are charging an absolute premium for. For an early-stage startup I believe it'll be difficult to find a better bang for your buck than Customerly, while having access to premium features the big players use to engage their leads and customers.

Some small features are missing, like adding buttons to outbound chats, better templates to get started, etc.Overall, those are small compared to the value you're actually getting.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much Hans for your kind words. We appreciate your help

COO in Italien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hands-down the best customer support app

It was very easy to set up and use. From day one I could migrate to Customerly and manage our customer support smoothly.

Roderich
CTO in Malaysia
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Promising but horrible non-existant customer service

Kommentare: What started out good turned into a nightmare once the customerly started to import email messages from admin user as chat messages and deleting them from SMTP server. Thus emails never appeared in Google Inbox.
Strangely this was never specifically setup nor could we find any settings that would do this.
We have been trying to contact support for a couple of days now but no one answers. All this while our email inbox is being emptied and we can not stop it.
Absolute nightmare product.

Price and Feature Set are well balanced.

Non-responsive support. Missing help documentation Convoluted Setup with minimal explanation

Antwort von Customerly

Hi Roderich, I'm sorry you had this experience with Customerly. I'm sure that Gianni has replied to you yesterday explaining how MX works. If you setup your MX pointed to Customerly we handle all the incoming emails as conversation. This is a feature of ours is not a nightmare. When you set up the MX record we flag it as Optional. Is not required. This was explained from Gianni and you said that was clear to you and was fixed. If you need any help our customer service now reply in less than 24h thanks to three people that are constantly working on this. Thanks for your review

Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Amministratore Delegato in Italien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customerly: the best app!

Kommentare: Solved communication via chat with the customer for technical assistance.

Ease of use and integration with third-party platforms. Use of notifications also on the app side to be notified immediately.

It would be nice if there was the functionality in the chat to make a screenshot of the screen so that the customer can easily give us the information necessary to assist him.

Antwort von Customerly

Thanks for your business Giuseppe. We love all of our customers. We have a screenshot functionality for your Live chat users :) It was one of our first feature.

Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customerly is amazing!

Kommentare: With Customerly I managed to keep email campaigns, automations, surveys and customer support all together.

The in-app surveys are amazing! This is probably the unique software that allows you to do surveys via chat widget based on segments of customers.

Nothing particularly. Probably the e-mail builder could be improved but I know they're working on.

Christian
Christian
Founder & Creative Director in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must to have tool

Kommentare: We've been using the customerly tool for a few months and we're really excited. We have received numerous requests from our site and we have been able to recover some contacts that otherwise we would have lost forever.
It is recommended for those who want to have a support and customer support always online and available that works for you even when you're not there

It is very simple to use and is complete with all the features necessary for the customer experience

For the moment nothing, I find it very intuitive and works properly.

Senior backend developer in Indien
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

surveys Expert & best authenticity

Kommentare: I have created sales pitches and got a very good response from vendors. also, there was my social page and was easily able to manage and chat with others.

customerlry is a great platform for those who are looking to eas their life for handling their social media pages and with its improving live chat opting makes it easy to use or we can say user friendly. adding as a powerful UX makes it more useful than any other solution.

at the initial, I was stuck through the setup process but with its great backend team, you have no worries. overall experience was satisfying.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Main Language

4,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Happy to be using it! Comes with many great features and is easy to set up. We're currently using Customerly under a lifetime deal. However, we've always wanted our support language in German, not as an additional language but as the main language. Initially, it was only in German but apparently after some updates, it’s now only in English. Upgrading the plan doesn't seem to fit our needs. Does anyone have insights on how we can achieve this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Many great features and is easy to set up.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

What you need for your customers

Kommentare: It helps me every day in my job dealing with both customer care and marketing

My favourite feature, concerning customer support, is that you can easily have the recap about the customer you are dealing with like contacts, what he did in the past, licences bought etc.

The tool for the automatic mail template

Antwort von Customerly

Thanks for your feedback. We are improving the automation and email builder section. Thanks again

Francisco
Francisco
Senior Digital Project Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reasonable Price for killer features

Kommentare: Mobile app and desktop notifications help me to increase the response time to provide support to my customers, I have sent campaigns and the open rate is incredible. Very happy with the possibility to provide support via video chat and screensharing.

Easy to create templates for Email Campaigns, the builder works smoothly. Deliverability of emails campaigns. In-app notifications via widget are very useful Price vs features quite fair for any small business. support via video chat and screen sharing.

No Knowledgebase at the moment but is in their roadmap.

Antonio
CEO in Deutschland
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Talk to your customer

Customerly is seamlessly integrated with our website and makes it easy to talk to users and solve their problems in real time.

The chat icon with their logo on our webpage is too definitely too big

Lorenzo
CTO in Italien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect CRM

It has all the features of a CRM combined together

Not all available features are needed all the time

Unesh
Owner in Indien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Email Automation + Live chat + Helpdesk with knowledgebase + NPS - what else needed ?

Kommentare: overall ecperience is fair !

i like most about this tool is auto assigning chat with keywords, it solves many tedious tasks.

i was liking least was old UI in chatbox, but this week i saw New and i am in love ! i see team is consgtantly improving the tool and developing new features.