Über iLovePDF

Kostenlose Anwendung zum Verwalten von einzelnen oder mehreren PDF-Dateien über das Web. PDFs innerhalb von Sekunden zusammenführen, komprimieren, teilen und konvertieren.

Erfahre mehr über iLovePDF

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie iLovePDF bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Olga B.
Olga B.
TOEFL Coach in Rumänien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Your PDFs Matter!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Just an adorable thing! Thank you very much, guys! Smart, effective, powerful, responsive. Fast, comfy, reliable. Really trustworthy and splendid service. User-friendly and highly professional.

It is really a powerful, proficient, practical and productive service. ILovePDF provides users with the services of the highest quality. That's really relevant for me. It is an affordable, adaptable, accessible, assisting thing. There are so many options and functions: compress, merge, convert, split, edit, rotate, protect, restore or even open out some protected docs. You can convert PDFs into MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, JPG and vice versa. You can even remove or add some pages. This service has Windows Desktop and MacOS versions. It is just an amazing, splendid, spectacular tool for pupils, learners, students, teachers, researchers and scholars. It is a highly professional, powerful and applicable service which can be used just in a browser almost on any OS. It saves you from wasting lots of hours on arduous and monotonous work. It saves your time, energy, efforts and money. Just makes your life better, easier and happier step by step. Such a flexible, effective and responsive tool. This tool makes my time-management more effective. Easy-to-use, easy-to-access, enjoyable, flawless. Just perfect!

I have not found any Android Apps or Linux Desktop releases on their site. That's not good. You need to keep moving forward, guys! However, it is fully accessible in almost any browser, so it is pretty adequate that there are no Ubuntu/Fedora/Debian PC versions. Maybe many Linux users prefer to use it just as a browser service, like I do.

Juan sebastián G.
Juan sebastián G.
Estudiante de ingeniería in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bastante útil para conversiones

Kommentare: La administración de este tipo de archivos se vuelve algo muy sencillo, sabiendo que el PDF es el formato por excelencia para la presentación de trabajos escritos.

Es una herramienta dinámica desde todos los sentidos para el uso, control y conversión de archivos PDF. Me gusta mucho que su página web sea intuitiva para todo tipo de usuario, y el que subir un archivo sea bastante rápido ya que tiene la posibilidad de estar conectado con Google Drive.

Para convertir de PDF a Word, si tienes texto subrayado este no es editable, lo que para trabajos largos puede terminar siendo ineficiente según el tipo de texto. No es útil si quieres trabajar con muchos documentos con solo la versión gratuita debido a las restricciones de la página. La revisión a la hora de subir un archivo desde la página web no tiene un visualizador que te permita estar seguro del documento que subiste.

Deep P.
Student in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Best pdf converter review

5 letzten Monat Neu

ILovePDF Is an astonishing programming that has permitted me to change over various records basically and quickly. The Layout is exceptionally easy to comprehend, thus it is extremely simple to move. I Love PDF is exceptionally simple to utilize and it has a ton of capacities, the vast majority of which are extremely helpful either at college or at work for altering records. I like that it works disconnected as well.

On their site they have an excessive number of advertisements which can get somewhat irritating. I don't must have a printed version to have a blended report. For word to pdf transformation there is a constraint of 20 pages.

Waleed A.
Doctor in Pakistan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best FREE PDF Editor on the go

Kommentare: free functions that no one else give you like splitting pages etc or other editing tools are always welcome. it should have been better experience if the process had to take place on the device itself.

this is free to use if ads don’t bother you a number of useful pdf editing options eg compressing, adding water marks, converting from other fromats to pdf and splitting or merging pdf files also useful reader (not as good as adobe reader though) google drive and dropbox integrated

you need to upload the file to server so the editing is done on the server reading mode is pathetic. it does not support contineus reading mode. not even search function (seriously) very very very few editing tools compared to even pdf expert or the likes. look and feel of the app is so obsolete. crashes occasionally doesn’t even support basic ios functions like split veiw (multi-tasking)

Mikaela T.
Marketing & Events Coordinator in Australien
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A life-saver

Kommentare: 'I Love PDF' is a true life saver. I use it every single day for all sorts of tasks and it helps to make my job easier and makes me more efficient. I often split PDFs, merge PDFs, convert PDFs to other formats (word docs, jpegs, power points etc.), compress PDFs, edit PDFs, rearrange the PDF pages (+more) and I can do it all within this one platform. It is very easy to use with the simple drag and drop feature, it is quick and I have never had it fail on me, even when I'm compressing PDF files in excess of 300MB (a lot of proposals and other large documents with a lot of images mean we have massive file sizes). I have paid for a premium account so that my MB upload amount expanded, but the subscription amount is very inexpensive (about $20 a month) but if you are just using it for small every day stuff, you can definitely get by on using your free account. I'm very impressed with this software and it has truly made my life easier at work. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

Excellent range of features including: - Merge PDF - Split PDF - Compress PDF - Convert PDF to Word - Convert PDF to PowerPoint - Convert PDF to Excel - Convert Word to PDF - Convert PowerPoint to PDF - Convert Excel to PDF - Edit PDF (new feature) - Convert PDF to JPG - Convert JPG to PDF - Create Page Numbers on PDF - Add Watermarks - Rotate PDF - Convert HTML to PDF - Unlock PDF - Protect PDF - Organize PDF - PDF to PDF/A - Repair PDF - Sign PDF (new feature) - Ability to work offline - No hidden cancellation fees if you have a paid account

Only one small one: - On a free account you can't upload files bigger than 100MB (which is why we signed up for a subscription) Other than that, nothing else :)

Mike N.
IT Administrator in USA
Militär, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple PDF management

Kommentare: The website layout is intuitive and all of the tools I will need to work with are right in front of me. My experience with iLovePDF has always been a positive one. I would recommend it to anyone in need of PDF management.

The software package is extremely versatile offering every tool I need to arrange PDF files. I can split a PDF into smaller manageable sections or just remove individual pages, merge several PDF documents into one clean document, or convert a PDF to a Word document. Its all in one place.

In rare instances I have found that some minor formatting elements are lost, but in most cases they are easy to replace.

Troels S.
Accountant in Schweden
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The features on the homepage are brilliant!

Kommentare: I often receive pdf's that contain receipts in a large amount of pages.
And not all pages are relevant to me. A lot of them are just the last blank page of the scan from a copy machine. And if you want to remove pages in the middle (let's say page 4, 10, 13-18 and 24 in a document that contain 30 pages), then this tool is perfect! I haven't tried all their features out yet, but so far it impressively easy and fun to use.

A have always needed an easy, fast and free way to edit pdf's. And iLovePDF is exactly that! It actually make you want to edit your old pdf's too, now you are at it

Nothing really. I am super excited about it! The only con is that it isn't free. But it would be ridiculous to expect such a great software to be both free and ad free.

Luis G.
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

A Solid PDF Software

Kommentare: I enjoy the Ease of use and multiple Export options for my PDF. There are also various ways to edit your PDF with iLovePDF.

I enjoy the multiple options to convert my PDF to and the easy to use interface. There are also additional options that increase the usability of the software such as Character Identification and PDF to Word.

I dislike having to often log in and go to the website but other than this I have no complaints for this software.

Rida N.
Rida N.
Quality Management System Coordinator in Pakistan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best File Conversion Application

Kommentare: ILOVEPDF is a conversion application where I can convert my word files into pdf and vice versa. Similarly, there are many different options of conversion available on this software. I would highly recommend this software to the students who are worried about such conversion problems and may find it difficult.

ILovePDF is a user-friendly application, and I would highly prefer using software over any other similar software. It is faster, has more options, and helps in managing and recording data very efficiently. I have been using this software for the past six years, and it has been super helpful throughout my academics, and even it helped me many times during my office.

ILOVEPDF has been my go-to software; whenever I need to convert my word file into pdf, and pdf files into Word files. There is no such problem which I have found till now. It could be more improved and effective as time passes by.

Marcelo F.
Marcelo F.
Administrador in Brasilien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Arquivo

Kommentare: Muito boa! Antes outros aplicativos os arquivos eram muito difíceis de abrir e configurar.

Muito fácil de usar e também não encontrei dificuldades em baixar.

O tutorial no começo é meio complexo para pessoas que não dominam bem tecnologia.

Imene D.
Enseignante chercheuse in Algerien
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Logiciel idéal pour convertir , traiter vos fichiers PDF

Kommentare: très satisfaisante, et j’utilise souvent

J'utilise souvent ce logiciel et presque quotidiennement dans mon travail en tant que enseignante chercheuse à l'université. En fait, j'ai commencé à travailler avec ce logiciel avec le début de ma thèse de doctorat où j'ai traité beaucoup de document dans ma bibliographie. le logiciel offre plusieurs fonctionnalités notamment la fusion, la conversion la suppression et la l'ajout. personnellement, j’utilise beaucoup plus ce logiciel pour convertir mes documents Word en PDF ou l'inverse, parce que j'ai écris presque tous les jours des lettres de motivation donc je convertie presque quotidiennement . je recommande vivement ce logiciel pour traiter vos fichiers et vous pouvez avoir toutes ces fonctionnalités en version gratuite.

La seule chose que j'avais remarqué dans l'utilisation de ce logiciel qu'il n'accepte pas de télécharger plusieurs documents en même temps si vous avez par exemple 3 trois documents Word ou PDF à convertir , vous devez télécharger par document et vous le convertissez et après vous téléchargez le deuxième et le convertir. ce qui prend un peu du temps

Souhil S.
Souhil S.
Entrepreneur in Algerien
Design, Selbstständig

The Best Online PDF Tools and It's 100% Free

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I Love PDF is the best free PDF tools and It helped me to save a lot of time by giving me more option to deal with my PDF files with easy steps and I really don't need to waste my time looking for the tools offered by I Love PDF online one by one.
I'm sure their Team will keep giving us more and more tools to work with and we will keep sharing our great experience with this app.

I like it because It's a 100% Free PDF tools and no need to install any program or app because everything is done online with just a few simple clicks. I like it because I can manage any PDF file and I can use the bulk option too. I can Merge, Compress, Convert, Separate, Edit, Resize, Watermark, Unlock any PDF file. It's easy to use online tools and no need to have any skills to create or edit your PDF files. It's a cloud-based app and no need to download or install any program or app on your laptop or pc or mobile device. I like the drag and drop option and I'm saving a lot of time and I really don't need to waste any time looking for the PDF file I want to edit. The compress tool is amazing, and I use it all the time because I get a small PDF file from a Large one. Privacy is very important for me and when I checked the I Love PDF FAQ page they talked about making our files secure and safe and It's good to hear that. You will get a high-quality file and you don't need to panic if it will work or not because you will get great results from any tool you use. They support a lot of languages, and their support is great and they offer some helpful articles about some topics also you can find a lot of videos talking about this website.

The I Love PDF website is great but, I had some problems with the mobile app and I hope they can fix it very soon and improve it in the future. It's a cloud-based app and you need an internet connection to use it and the desktop option is not the best for a lot of us. I hope they can add more tools such as text to PDF for example. I hope they allow us to keep the same file size when we use the separation tool.

Malith madhawa I.
Chairman and Managing Director in Oman
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for E-Business Needs

Kommentare: Firstly, I use iLovePDF to merge my business documents using my computer. I do not print separate documents and scan them as one document as I have been doing for a long time. This has saved my papers as well as printing inks, indirectly the environment too. Secondly, I often use split PDF option to organize my documents in a proper way. So I can easily extract only the document I need and it saves the capacity of my computer hard disk. Isn't it amazing? Thirdly, I quite often use protect PDF option for confidential documents when I store them in common drive. This is a crucial feature provided by iLovePDF. Finally, I use add watermark option to emboss my company identity when I issue documents to third parties. There are many more options in this amazing software for us to fulfill our e business needs in this competitive world. It has real value for money!!!

Merging PDFs have become so easy thanks to iLovePDF. The easy drag and drop function has made the website much more user friendly than similar websites. Most importantly, you do not need to memories the sequence of your documents to upload in the same order one by one. iLovePDF offers you the preview of your document as well as the flexibility to move files in the right order. Therefore, you can easily change the order as you wish. I really love this feature. The other option I like most is converting PDFs to Word Documents. It is amazing. It will not give you a funny document, which you would find letters, and formats fly everywhere across the document after conversion. iLovePDF perfectly converts PDFs into Word documents. Finally yet importantly, there are no watermarks or hidden brandings in out puts, unlike other websites.

I have not found any negative point in this iLovePDF. However, it would have been better if iLovePDF allow us to name our files appropriately before downloading. This is the only negative point I noticed but I am not sure whether that option is available or not.

Harshil K.
Master Thesis Student in Deutschland
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Full package of PDF features

Kommentare: Superb, outstanding services, fantastic documentation and highly recommended to every target audience.

I almost use this software daily in my Day to day life as I have to deal with a lot of PDF files which includes study materials, university documents, personal documents, contract works and many more. The features offered by this software is over the expectations as it includes almost all the things which a person can do over the PDF. The software includes merge, adjust, delete, add, image to pdf, word to pdf, rotate, html to pdf and many more. It is almost cost-less to have such a high quality software.

A limit should be there over the desktop site in terms of advertisements. Secondly, during image to pdf conversion a unusual white strip comes in the pdf which is annoying and awful, this should be fix as a person needs only image to be involved in the pdf.

Slavoljub K.
HR Administrator/Recruiter in Serbien
Hausmeisterservice, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy, reliable and all-in-one

Kommentare: As HR Administrator, the nature of my work required from me to combine/merge/split, compress, organize and convert all sorts of documents. Some of them were large scanned documents with very different qualities. I had a database that was chaotic so I was in a quite problem to reorganize messy PDF database which consisted of many important documents. I was needed to process a large number of these documents in a very short period of time so I needed something reliable. iLovePDF made my job a lot easier.

The process is simplified to a point that I was able to use every option effectively on my first try. Before iLovePDF I used not so user-friendly apps and I was frustrated so it was a relief for me to finally use something like this. I don't remember that iLovePDF ever bugged or malfunctioned in any way and if it did, I am sure my connection was a problem. Converting multiple JPGs to PDF was essential to me and iLovePDF worked flawlessly.

I am not sure what could I mention as ''least like''. Sometimes I needed more PDF editing options but I managed to finish what I need in the end.

Francisco javier M.
Francisco javier M.
Associate in Chile
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love I love PDF

Kommentare: It's been great. I recommend it to everyone in need of an easy pdf manager that is not willing to pay for the Adobe insane subscription.

I've been using it for years, I still don't get why it's so difficult to do offline what you can do in seconds with I love PDF. The y have a great variety of options and tools to do almost anything in just a few clicks

The tools to fill a PDF are not the best, sometimes I end up using other softwares for that. I would also like to know more information on privacy and that way they protect or use my data

George W.
Online Learning Manager in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

a powerful and useful tool

Kommentare: in my case, I occupy it mainly for two things:
1.- Add watermarks in files made by me and that I have to share with coworkers, which prevents them from modifying or appropriating it.
2.- when the pdf files contains images or are only images, since this way I can extract only what is necessary for me and eliminate the rest of the document.

the truth, I think that creating pdf through these tools does not make sense, however it is useful in other aspects that we see now: 1.- Presents a very easy to understand and intuitive environment that allows you to easily pass your pdf to other formats such as word, excel, ppt. 2.- You can join two or more pdf files without any problem and in a very fast way. You can also divide the pdf file, which is especially good when the file is of images. 3.- Along with the above, this useful tool allows to reduce the total weight of the file in order to be handled more easily since many times the large files can not be attached to the emails. 4.- Like all programs of this type you can add custom watermarks, and you can also number the pages.

As a disadvantage, the program may only have the defect of not having an element that allows transforming pdf into epub, which could make a difference in relation to other similar programs, especially if the processing system could avoid the double jumps usual in those processes.

Marco P.
Student in Italien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful, the easiest way to create PDF

Kommentare: The problem that this software solved for me is the merge of PDF. I had a long search on softwares to do this job. The best I found was this and from that moment I haven't changed my opinion. Many other softwares added their watermark on the PDF you are creating which is a very annoying thing.

There are many reasons that make me use this software: it is very simple to use, it has all the simple features that I need but also some advanced features for PROs users. The design is cute but also simple so you can find every setting you need.

Sometimes I find some bugs on the software. For example if you drag and drop many files to merge them in a unique PDF (I am talking about 20 or more) the order that you have in your folder will not be the one on the software. So you have to arrange them manually. A part from this type of little things to fix the software is perfect.

Michael P.
Michael P.
Accountant in Kanada

Useful tool to quickly edit PDF's

Kommentare: iLovePDF is the most useful PDF editing tool. I have an Adobe Acrobat Pro account as well and I find it much harder to edit PDF's within Adobe than using iLovePDF.

iLovePDF is a valuable tool when dealing with PDF files daily. It allows you to edit PDF files doing such things as merging files, splitting a file, compressing a file and converting a file. These are all useful functions that I have used and before and often and every one of these functions works perfectly. The functionality is easy as you simply have to drag and drop the files within the website or you can look the file up within your saved files and there is a button to click which does the work for you.

There are very few cons using this program, one thing I would recommend is that when you are editing a file such as merging it and you click the merge button the file would automatically download, rather than having to click download file afterwards.

Ruben F.
Design and ICT Manager in Portugal
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The most complete online PDF solution

Kommentare: There's nothing not to like about iLovePDF. It's a complete, reliable online solution for all.

iLovePDF is so easy to use, compared to other softwares that you have to download. Everything works in a safe, trustworthy online platform. It has every feature you might need for PDF handling.

I would love to have more features available for free accounts, like batch file processing. The daily limit for free accounts.

Chitu O.
Chitu O.
Associate Professor in Frankreich
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful PDF utilities without buying expensive tool

Kommentare: Some expensive software like Adobe PDF might include many of these features, but for my use that is only occasional, an online tool like iLovePDF that works great for the specific tasks I need only occasionally is a great option.

I have a decent PDF editor that I use most of the time (PDF-XChange), but occasionally I need some higher-powered tools, usually once a month or so. The tools I use on iLovePDF are usually Compress PDF and Unlock PDF. It does these tasks very well. I sometimes also use it for PDF to Word or PDF to Excel; these are more hit or miss, depending on the complexity of the document.

Considering that most of the features are free, there is little not to love. The only thing I might mention is that the quality of PDF to Word or PDF to Excel is hit or miss, depending on the complexity of the document. It seems, though, that the PDF to Word feature might now be a paid feature, but I would not consider that a disadvantage if the quality is good.

Arturo L.
Arturo L.
Multitasking in Mexiko

The essential pdf software you need for your day-to-day work

Kommentare: Generally, this software can be the savior of many students who are currently sent several PDF files by their teachers, and who must subsequently submit their work in this file type. So it is something that is essential for student life and of course for work-life, as it is something that you can always trust, I stand by their slogan written on their page, "The PDF software that millions trust", I can confirm that slogan that yes it is very reliable.

Personally, this software has the simplicity to be able to merge and split PDF documents, to convert them to another document style, either in Microsoft products or also in its most recent feature which is to be able to sign PDF documents. Just choose what you want to convert your document to, select it from your file explorer, and depending on the weight of your document, it will take some time to convert. Once converted, you can download it without any problem and have it ready for you. They also have a mobile app!

It could be the ads something that bothers us all, but it is understandable towards this software that gives us its free service. I simply don't see many negative things about this software, since it fulfills its purpose of being able to edit and convert your documents, mainly focused on PDFs.

Shana T.
Content Strategist in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

A PayPal user's dream

Kommentare: Three clicks and you're done - the software quickly converts to or from PDF in just a few seconds. Download right from the page - there's no need to wait for an email like with some other sites. Highly recommended!

You wouldn't really think there'd be much of a market for this product, but I'm it. Specifically because I invoice clients through PayPal, which is very particular about the types of files it will accept to attach to those invoices. The iLovePDF software makes communication with clients easier. Whether I've got a spreadsheet, a JPG or pretty much any other type of file, I can send it along. Interestingly, you can do it in reverse, too! Convert a PDF to Office formats, for instance. Furthermore, you can rotate, number, merge and more. So, say you've scanned something using PDF scanner. You can edit the resulting file using this software. Very handy!

I truly can't think of one negative thing to say about this software. It's quick, it's free and it does pretty much anything you'd ever want to do with or to a PDF.

Student in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Best pdf solution

Kommentare: My overall experience with iLovePDF is impressive because I love the UI of the software and the features they provide is awesome. This is the best pdf solution software for your work. The best part of this software is to you can also access it in the browser.

Its UI is very simple so no issue if you are new. I like most the JPG to PDF, Page Number and DOC to PDF feature of this software. It has many different features also like merging, splitting, watermark etc. This software is fully loaded with features.

One thing I missed in this software is when I converting JPG to PDF I can't edit my jpg image. I think if the iLovePDF developer provides this feature then it makes my work easier.

Pam C.
4th Grade Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

I Love PDF has saved my classroom and my sanity!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This program has literally saved me hours and made me look good in front of my colleagues because I can make a PDF editable for our E-learning students without taking a screenshot and using that as a background in Google Slides. I used that method previously, but the text came out blurry. With I-Love PDF my Powerpoint looks just as good as the PDF file.

This program is easy to use. As a teacher with very limited time and budget, I needed something that was easy to use to make editable documents for my e-learning students who could not use a district purchased app to write on PDF files. This program does that and more! I've converted PDF documents to Powerpoint and then use Google to put the Powerpoint into a Google Slide. In addition, I had a multi-page PDF file that I needed in individual files to share with students and this took care of that too! I've also merged two PDF files into one with just a few clicks of the mouse! At the time I acquired the program I was able to get a free one year membership because I am a teacher which is also greatly appreciated. Oh, one more benefit - no ads!

I wish this program would put my PDF file into Google Slides so could skip converting the PDF to Powerpoint in I Love PDF and then going to Google to convert the file to a Google Slide. I can save the converted file to my Google Drive so that mitigates it somewhat.