Über Drag

Laut Anbieter der weltweit erste All-in-one-Arbeitsbereich in Gmail. Unterstütze Kunden, verwalte Aufgaben und schließe Geschäfte direkt von deinem Posteingang aus ab.

Erfahre mehr über Drag

Nice interface for your Gmail inbox. Integrates well with Google's service and is pretty easy to use.

Bewertungen zu Drag

Drag hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Drag bereits verwendet?

Fernando
Fernando
Games Director in Spanien
Unterhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Enhanced focus and peace of mind

Kommentare: I'm tackling most of the tasks than arrive to me through mail using Drag. Some of my mails become tasks in my external app, which I keep using (because not all of my tasks come from my mail, and I need a way to manage these ones), but Drag definitely helps me managing the tasks that come through my mail by (a) avoiding the overhead of translating many mails to tasks, and (b) allowing me to open my mail and knowing instantly what's going on at a glance.

The most noticeable improvement has been opening my mail and knowing instantly what's going on at a glance, which frees resources in my mind (peace of mind, what a treasure!) Besides that, I use the GTD method to organize my tasks. Every day I process my inbox following GTD's algorithm: 1. If something takes less than 2 minutes, I do it and archive the mail. 2. If I can delegate it, I do it and either archive the mail or put it in Doing, to follow it up. 3. If I want to do it, I move it to "Doing". This is an improvement over having just a list of tasks outside of my mail, because a lot of mails don't need to become tasks in an external app, and can be managed more easily with Drag, which reduces significantly the overhead of having to create tasks and follow up somewhere else, besides avoiding having to switch between between apps (from tasks to mail, etc), simplifying my workflow and increasing my productivity.

I haven't found any opportunity cost so far in using Drag. I miss some functionalities, though. Mainly, I miss a way to defer mails I don't want to pay attention to now until a later date. This functionality already exists in Google's Inbox Mail App and I need it because it's one of the steps of the GTD's algorithm I mentioned before.

Sahr
Sahr
Founder in Kanada

Drag is a lifesaver for my inbox and gave me the ability to get things done more productively.

Kommentare: This software has helped me streamline my email process and not forget about the emails that have not received a response (whether that's on my end or the other party). It's has allowed for less work to fall through the cracks and for less prospective, current, or future business to be lost.

Before Drag, my inbox was a mess. I would not have any proper method of keeping track of emails and it got to the point where things fell through the cracks which amounted to lost business. What I like most about Drag is that it resembles kanban boards that I'm familiar with in the software space and it gives me a good means to make sure that emails don't get forgotten about. I also like how it seamlessly integrates into your email using the Chrome extension and doesn't require any additional onboarding steps. Usually, the problem with bringing on new software is that it is too laborious to integrate it into your daily routine. That's not the case with Drag. With the toggle of a button, you can switch it on and off at your discretion, as well.

One of my email inboxes has over 11,000 emails. I found that integrating Drag with that particular email really slowed things down when it came to website speed. This is more mismanagement on my part and it's my goal to reduce the number of emails I have in that inbox so that I can actually use Drag. In addition, Drag doesn't currently allow you to customize the labels on the kanban board or add any additional steps. To my understanding, this is a feature that they hope to launch in the future, however.

Edward
Photographer in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Unethical Practice

Kommentare: The app maybe good but their business ethics are shameful.

The software itself was ok but ultimately I decided not to carry on with it.

Buyers beware. My initial purchase was for a year upfront. After a few months I stopped using the software.... all fine. I did the trial, and thought I could get some use from it. Unfortunately that wasn't the case so I was not minded to renew. 12 months down and I get an email stating I have subscribed for another year with invoice details. Obviously I did not want this to happen, and what with watching my events business go up in flames thanks to Covid and all the implications that brings, the renewal date had sailed passed me. As soon as I got the email, I got in touch with support for a refund on the product as its no longer needed. Sadly, they have taken the money and are refusing a refund. No remorse, no sympathy. Utterly reprehensible.

Antwort von DragApp

Hi Edward, it's a shame to hear that you were not happy with our services. As communicated to you previously, Drag is a subscription business, which means that, unless the subscriber cancels the subscription before the end of the billing cycle (which has not been done in your case), a new billing cycle is automatically initiated. This is the standard model in software as a service and I'm sorry if it wasn't clear for you. Our terms and conditions are publicly available at: https://dragapp.com/terms. We are happy to support you with other enquiries.

Mazyar M.
Mazyar M.
Candidate in USA

The Solution for Inbox Confusion

Drag is intuitive, easy to use, and most importantly, visual. All necessary features to turn my daily e-mail torrent into meaningful action. The first step in that process is to organize messages into a hierarchy before reviewing and assign each one. Drag does this right away by letting me sort my messages by importance, subject, whatever I want. The key is the clear visualization.

While a great product, Drag is still developing. At the moment, it doesn't appear to sort messages by criteria, so I am still doing that by hand. In addition, the column structure (which works great) can easily stretch past your screen real estate. This means a lot of sideways scrolling. I would like to be able to collapse columns or stack them in order to keep the action on a single screen. But I'll bet they play on making such changes in the future.

Lake
Lake
Managing Partner in USA

Effectively reduces time spent between email & closing sales.

Kommentare: Streamlined processing incoming and follow up affairs. Effectively eliminated a secondary task manager.

Drag intuitively allows us to take a plethora of email from multiple accounts that have multiple timelines expectations deliverables sort delegate and follow up without leaving our email environment. We have eliminated the use of a secondary redundant task management tool thanks to Drag.

This may be a Drag item or a Gmail item we would like to see the ability to identify which user on a shared item has added a specfic tag. When we have multiple people touching the same drag task it would sometimes be beneficial to be able to see the specific tags that specific users have attached. As we have team universal tags and custom user tags as part of our ability to pull and sort account information.

Angela
Angela
Owner/Makeup Artist in USA

Love this app

Kommentare: I have multiple email addresses coming into the same inbox because I don't want to have multiple accounts open at the same time. This product really helps me to keep it all together so I can be much more efficient with my time.

I love what it does period. I can get a great overview of my tasks and can name my columns what I need to name them. It takes the place of having to get out of Gmail to add these into different applications. Their customer support is AMAZING. I just love the direction they are heading in.

They have had some bugs here and there but for a new product I expect that. There is some functionality that I know they are working on adding so I am looking forward to this.

Asmaa
Asmaa
Customs Extract Assistant in Ägypten
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An irreplaceable discovery that it is the best for me in emails

Kommentare: I have saved a lot of time with this software , Absolute Time Saver and More!

It helped me a lot with emails and organizing them, it is a program that is more than wonderful

Although it is very rare, I do not see any drawbacks on the draw

Matheus
Matheus
MBA Candidate - Class of 2018 in Australien
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

FANTASTIC tool! Helped me to boost my productivity & efficiency and made my life so much easier

What I like most about Drag is how it made my life much easier, and allowed me to become way more efficient and productive than what I was in my pre-Drag life. Bring able to organize my e-mails / tasks in different categories, in a SUPER visual friendly way, helps to me better focus in my priorities, keep track of my to-dos (completed and to be completed), and save a lot of time.

For work reasons I have to use both Gmail and Outlook accounts, and unfortunately I cannot yet sue Drag in my Outlook. But my understanding is that it is in the plans of the developers to extend the functionality to Outlook at some point.

Eric Quinn
Eric Quinn
Sales - Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Division in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have been using Drag for quite some time now and am really enjoying it.

I like that it allows me to create order out my inbox in a more robust way than just tags or folders and can be set up in a flow for the way that I work. My Inbox can get pretty unruly, so to have a tool that integrates into gmail and allows me to handle things where I spend most of my time is fantastic. It really takes the Gmail experience up to the next level.

I wish there was a mobile app so that I could carry the experience across my work environments, but I am assuming this is in the works and will be made available in the not too distant future.

André
André
Founder and Business Consultant in Portugal

Been using it from the start and really helps my email management

Kommentare: Easy email management. Make to do lists and prioritize tasks straight from you email.

Light-weighted. Simple but great tool to manage your emails as "to do list" and prioritize tasks. You can turn in on/off on a click of a button.

As it is a fairly new software, some features some bugs appear here and there (nothing major) and some features are still in development.

Sam
Owner in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Went for something else

Kommentare: It was ok. The support team was actually quite slow to respond and I'd already removed the extension and gone with something else before they came back to me. Perhaps if they were quicker to troubleshoot I would have stayed with the tool.

Great user interface and fairly intuitive tool. Looks really clean and well built. Quick load times.

I like to filter and archive emails A LOT. Annoyingly if you archive an email it disappears from the Kanban if you haven't asked support to switch this feature off. This was not clear and frustrated me, hence the switch to something helse.

Antwort von DragApp

Hey Sam, I'm really sorry our team was offline when you left a question in our live chat. Still, we must point out that out 4 hour response time (for a question that was left outside of our working hours) is still below average for companies in our space! It's a shame that you've changed your mind in such a small period of time. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further help. Best, Drag Success Team

Ben
Service Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Absolute Time Saver and More!

Kommentare: I have saved a lot of time with this software and plan to role it out company wide. With so many tasks that are segmented or incremental within our company, this is perfect for looking at what we do from a high level and know exactly what needs to be done next!

This has been the biggest help for me during end of month invoice processing. Now that I have the ability to use as many rows as possible to keep organized, I have shaved at least a full eight hours off of this monthly task and I have been able to spend more time on other important items.

The only part of this software that I dislike, has to be that it didn't come out sooner, other than that, everything is spot on and a huge time saver and money maker!

Mohammad
Business Transformation Manager in Saudi-Arabien
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Drag enables me to re-arrange my inbox and be more productive!

I became much more productive with Drag as it enables me to focus on what matters most to me. Developers talk directly to us to ask for feedback and ideas.

At some point in the past, when I logged in with multiple emails, it caused my gmail to keep restarting sessions. I think this is fixed already in newer versions.

Linda
Projects Assistant in Simbabwe
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesomeness!

Kommentare: Easy tracking of what needs to be done, what has been done. Its easy to see the achievements and what still needs to be improved.

Its a very easy to use and very friendly. I have zero experience with boards but this has proven to be good for a beginner like myself.

Ability to incorporate other software in the system so that its easier to track projects. Functionality is a bit limited, hopefully this will improve.

This is a MUST HAVE extension if you like to prioritize your inbox into tasks!

Kommentare: Increased organization and a brand new way to utilize my email inbox for productivity!

It really does look and feel like Trello. I've tried using the Multiple Inbox feature in Gmail but it's too glitchy and emails get lost. Drag is awesome because I can customize the columns and easily drag the messages to the appropriate places! And it still works with other extensions that I use and need, like Streak and Hubspot. Thank you!

Right now, the only thing is that the text at the bottom of my Gmail page is white and hard to read. It isn't as though I need to see what my storage capacity is, but I do wish it could be customized a little more (Drag customer service is awesome and said this was something that's being worked on!)

Easily manage appointments and activities arranged by post

Kommentare: It simplifies the organization of daily work.

Simplify the creation and daily management of my mailing list as a backlog stream in a kanban card in which you can see the general trend at a glance.

In Chrome, it is slow to load or refresh the page if there are many pending emails. It is inconvenient to scroll the page.

Jerram
Director in Australien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Can not work with out it now.

Kommentare: Drag has made managing emails and assigning tasks so much easier. I spend less time worrying about if an email or task get missed now.

The gmail integration and user interface

Occasionally slow, but the team are always working to improve stability

Jovan
Jovan
Performance Marketing Specialist in Serbien
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you want your Gmail inbox to keep always organized

DragApp helps me when I was used Gmail very frequently to organize thinks that I need to finish. I practically used it as a task management tool.

Very aggressive drip campaigns during promo periods. In some period promo e-mails came very intensively.

Brenda
Bookkeeping in Kanada
Buchhaltung

Pretty Cool

Kommentare: Organize better

Pretty easy to use, right out of the box so to speak you don't need any instructions. It just works drag n drop

Sometimes have to refresh but that is a minor inconvenience since you just F5 or just refresh the page

Rafael
Sales Representative in Portugal
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gives you the opportunity to become so much more efficient with your Team in the daily Email fight

Kommentare: work optimization and efficiency
brings our team together to solve jointly an issue, rather than passing the ball about

Easy to use, customisable to your needs, can share with your team members simply a great new approach to handle the company work load, working together as a team, instead of shifting the issue around by email!

its hard to say at this point, I guess you need to be open to some routine change, once you are setup and used to the new workflow it becomes easier. I ll update if I find any!

Joga
CEO in Indien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

awesome

Kommentare: I haven't got any benefit because even after two months of purchase I am not able to install it properly but I want to continue because if it works well it will be very useful to me. If you want to market it well make sure that as soon as somebody buys it the Drag icon should appear on mail. You had mentioned on your site that it is free for crome and tried many a times but I was never successful. Then I though it might be a trick by you because you might be wanting me to buy the software. I did bought it but unfortunately I could never use it. The good part is that support team offered me video help which i couldn't because I am so busy. I hope things will be sorted out and I hope I will enjoy this product and refer to other people as well

I like making folders, easy sorting and scheduling. I have to organise mails in folders with editing of subjects. Drag makes all this easy

icon doesnt appear automatically. Installation is quite difficult. The software should automatically get installed after somebody has bought it. After installation nothing appears in gmail. We dont know what to do. where to start? If after you are providing one more liscense , then you should have asked the other mail I would get Drag installed. It means I will have to mail you again and no body has time for all this in the age of automation

Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Trello For Emails... if you can install it!

Kommentare: It's a hassle trying to install it for teams that need to work with it, even though it ought to be easier and quick. That, and the fact that it also calls itself "The Zendesk Alternative" (as a name, rather than a tagline) makes it immediately untrustworthy. However, once installed, it's pretty easy to work with.

It really is basically Trello for Emails, making it extremely useful for organizing and managing not only client / customer communications but also internal management. The best thing about it, however, is that it doesn't just work with emails, but also custom task-lists, which you can put due-dates on.

For one, it's Chrome-only, which immediately limits the choices that businesses have. Secondly, it's a great tool IF one manages to install it, which is sometimes pretty hard to do as the website's own installation link rarely works.

Makes my mailbox-life easier.

Kommentare: It's easier to have a better overview on mails and schedule daily tasks without stumbling over unimportant emails with my eyes. I can focus on mails that matter and which I have to work on today. I have full control on my boards and can drag them to boxes if I like.

Drag makes it easier to manage my inbox as I can sort and assign important and less important images for a day.

From time to time I'd like to expand long-time management for emails. But this could damage user friendliness.

Mario Humberto
Mario Humberto
President / CEO in USA

Easy to use and very helpful to my day to day tasks

the great way to keep and order my emails as tasks help me to get a zero inbox. I have always had problems with this and the software helped me keep and eye in everything organize it and be active on each email.

i actually love all the software no problems at all with other software i use it was a bit of a problem moving from the email to the task view. this is easy I stopped using 2 other platforms by using this.

Douglas
Executive Asstant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

great when your boss sends multiple tasks and timeline. I wish our company could incorporate this

Kommentare: staying on task is important to me, with this it keeps me in the head of the game, for me, this is a game changer not only for home but the office as well

to know your to-do list and when a task has been done is great and saves time looking for emails. to have your emails in different columns makes office life easy

that my trial period ran out... I'm in the process of sharing with our IT department the time saving of this extension