Über Tailor Brands

Tailor Brands bietet ein automatisiertes Tool für die Erstellung von Logo- und Unternehmensbranding-Materialien. Erstelle dein Logo in nur fünf Minuten!

Erfahre mehr über Tailor Brands

The software is billed as a universal set up to help get an LLC and all related aspects of a business up and running.

They do not provide you with a phone number to call them (must be trying to hide).

Bewertungen zu Tailor Brands

3,9

Tailor Brands hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 286 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tailor Brands bereits verwendet?

Olga
Olga
TOEFL Mentor in Rumänien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best logo maker!

Kommentare: Just Perfect! Ideal. Fast. Easy. Beautiful. Splendid resolution. Professional style. Clear, user-friendly, rational, practical, applicable. Meaningful, sensitive and sensible. Thank you very much, Tailor Brands, you are great! Highly proficient, very masterful! Your logo is making small promising startups recognizable.

Well, I needed a stylish, elegant, beautiful and easy to remember logo but I could not hire a highly experienced vector graphics designer because the process of discussion, confirmation and creation of custom-made logos is usually really time-consuming, the results sometimes are not really appropriate and what's more, services of professional vector designers are usually quite expensive. In case of a startup or a small, promising company it is not really an option. As soon as I have found Tailor Brands, I understood that it is the best thing I have ever tried. I had some experience of using this tool before, but at that time I was still experimenting with different ideas. But I have memorized that Tailor Brands is a way which can help. When I created my other company, which has been innovative and promising enough, fast-growing and unpredictable, I understood that in this case Tailor Brands logo will be the best solution because I have no time to wait, I have no time to plan, I have no extra resources and money for creating something too expensive. I needed a stylish, elegant and meaningful logo which will satisfy my customers' expectations, meet their expectations and will be remarkable, noticeable and professional enough. Tailor Brands tool offered me several options, I tested several fonts, colors, backgrounds, symbols, details and slogans, until I got the ideal solution which I have been using for several weeks already. This tool is surely a great logo maker for startups.

Probably, it is the first time when I am more than satisfied. I have no improvements to suggest. Tailor Brands is a clearly fast, easy and beautiful way for logo creation. However, I have not tried out all the other options, such business mailbox, printing logo, buying additional domains and more.

Krystin
Integrative Health Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Thank God for Tailor Brands!!!

Kommentare: It’s been a one stop shop for all of my business needs, and for that I’m especially grateful. It’s been an easy, simple process too. I was not tech savvy at all and I was very worried about my abilities in making my own website but tailor brands is so easy to use that I didn’t have any real issues. I’m also grateful that they offer all the legal business stuff like starting an LLC too. I can literally do everything I need to do for my business on tailor brands. Excellent overall experience!

I was looking for the easiest, highest quality, yet budget friendly web design company and I found it in Tailor Brands! I was not tech savvy at all but I was able to figure out how to make my own website with ease thanks to tailor brands! Plus they offer everything you need in one place! I got my business email, registered my LLC, do my own graphic design and business cards through tailor brands. It couldn’t have been easier! Thank God for Tailor Brands! I couldn’t be happier with their quality services and affordable prices! I’ll never even look at another company for my needs because I am so happy with my experiences with Tailor Brands! I’ve been using them for almost a year and they’ve sent me all the business/legal reminders I need, plus they offer personalized help! Thank you Taylor Brands for all that you do! Best company out there!!

Nothing really. There were a few times I was confused about how to use the software but I eventually figured it out, and I got help from the tailor brands team too.

IRYNA
Artist in Belarus
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

FRAUDSTERS!!!!

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

YOU ARE FRAUDSTERS!!!! Tailor Brands Give me my money back ASAP, $649!!!! This is a fraud! You do not provide the services you stated. Return the money urgently!!! I didn’t buy.: And I didn’t choose: Faster processing Annual Compliance Operating Agreement 1 year free domain 8 free logos Do you need a website builder? Digital business card Social media post creator Business Card Tool YOU ARE SCAMBLERS! I need to register an LLC. Get an EIN. Get agent registration number. They don't do anything. They do not provide services for which they took money. Return the money urgently!!!

Angela
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Tailor Brands

Kommentare: Creating a quality website has been hard and costly, until I found Tailor Brands. Setting up my website with TB was very user friendly.

Setting up my website was very easy and the customer service is great.

I'm not good myself at SEO so I have not been able to make that work. But, I have hired an SEO company so it's about to get better.

Gabriel
President in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tailor brands: effective, easy, modern.

Kommentare: Great experience so far. Customer support has also been ontop of their game.

Very simply to use, great website choices.

Website editing features are frustrating at times. Takes some getting used to. But still very simple and clean.

Antwort von Tailor Brands

Hi Gabriel, Thank you very much for leaving us your review! We are very happy to hear you have found our services up to your expectations and that our support team has been helpful :) If you have any additional feedback you'd like to give us or if you need anything else, please do not hesitate in reaching out to us at contact@tailorbrands.com! Kind regards, The Tailor Team

Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

A starting guideline

Kommentare: My overall experience is very positive. I feel that my business is safe and compliant with legal requirements and that I have legitimate documents available when I need to implement policies, contracts, ect. The ease of managing the website and my online store are SO VALUABLE. I'm so glad I saw an ad on instagram for Tailor Brands right as I was trying to figure all of this out.

The legal documents and website development features that Tailor Brands gives you are so easy to use and a weight off your shoulders. They take you through each step needed for your business, and some of which you didn't realize you needed until seeing it down the list they provide.

The customer service is somewhat limited in the answers they give, pointing you towards an email you may have received or towards a state phone number. But overall I'd say they are helpful.

Marina
eCommerce in Serbien
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Not recommending at all

Kommentare: I rarely write reviews, but when I do, it is usually when I am extremely pleased with the services. However, this time I feel the need to warn people so that they don't encounter the same problem I did. Tailor Brands is a company that makes many promises and uses a lot of words, but when it comes to taking action, they respond with the statement 'we are not able to give you legal advice.' Essentially, they become unresponsive when you need help. However, they will persistently call you to sell you additional products that they claim you absolutely need. It is important to note that their prices are competitive. So, when you see their appealing price of only $300 for opening your LLC, be prepared to add another $400 to it. I have requested a full refund because they charged me for providing help with obtaining my EIN number, but no one actually assisted me. As a result, it is impossible for me to have an LLC without an EIN. On top of all this, it has been over a month, and I have been patient. This is a scam! Additionally, when paying for their services, be cautious of discounted prices. You will ultimately be charged the full price. For example, when I purchased the EIN service, which was supposed to cost $50, I was surprised to be charged $100.

Sadly I don't know what could I say that is positive for Tailor Brands. They have nice website design, that by the way takes forever to open and even sometimes it doesn't work.

A lot! Prices look appealing, but however you will be charged double.They are extremely polite over the phone, but they don't say anything specific. Nor do they help you. They scam you with discount prices like 50% off, but then at the end of it you get charged full price. Which they do in a suspicious manner. They offer services of helping, but they are actually unable to help you.

Alexandria
Alexandria
Entrepreneur in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Started my LLC with ease!

Kommentare: My experience with Tailor Brands was amazing. I usually feel anxious when I feel out documents but since everything was so organized I was able to correctly feel each section out.

I loved how easy it was to start up my LLC. Each step was was categorized by section and I was able to go section by section to ensure that each step was completed. It was very organized and I loved how simple it was to maneuver.

I felt like I was called too much as opposed to emailed. I felt like everything I was contacted with about buying certain upgrades could have been communicated by email.

Holly
Holly
Operating Manger in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Upselling Process

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Be where when they call for all their upsells. You are stuck once they added it to your dashboard and have billed you. Filing with the BBB and disputing the charges to see if that can fix this upselling nightmare!

I had looked forward to working with Tailor Brands and that it was a one and done deal. Had the products I needed.

But, as I was still filling out the application for my LLC a representative called me and proceed to upsell me on other items some of which I had already researched and wanted to purchase next month. She added a service I wasn't ready for and when I requested my money back on that item they said they had to research it. I didn't receive my money back because I had clicked on the tab but never went any further than that. The representative was very hard to understand. Now I'm stuck with a product that doesn't suit my current needs.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Awesome jump-start to a successful Business launch!!

Kommentare: I have realized how professional and easily asssible my business has become. And to know that I created it with little to no experience was amazing! Truly gratifying!

Tailor Brands provided the necessary tools and resources thatbreally helped to get my Business designed, prepared and launched which is easily managed through my personal log in. Awesome experience thus far!!

Logo design and options made available can be more detailed. Request that accounts get two Logo options instead of one.

Keith
Bau, Selbstständig

Complete Bait and Switch!

Kommentare: While I initially enjoyed the application process, I regret choosing Tailor Brands. I have been annoyed by the customer service, and am very frustrated with the price I ended up paying since all of the add on fees were hidden until the time of purchasing (when you're already too far into the process to stop). I would not recommend that anyone use their services for starting an LLC, and I wish that I could speak to someone there who actually knew what they were talking about.

I chose Tailor Brands because it kept appearing next to LegalZoom as a new, quick option. It seemed more user friendly, so I went with it. The initial application process and guide was very intuitive and helpful.

Beyond the initial application, things went downhill very quickly. I have two major concerns with Tailor Brands. First, the pricing is purposely misleading. When you are initially filling out the application it looks like the pricing for filing an LLC and getting an EIN are lumped into a single, simple charge, but as you get deep into the application it becomes clear that every single service is an add-on from the original price. I ended up paying more than double what I expected, and for a service that I should have done by myself FOR FREE. Second issue is their customer service. While they tout themselves as a customer service focused company, what really happened is that I got spam called over and over by their 'customer service' team in India. They would call my cell phone 3-4 times in a row when I didn't answer or ignored the call, and text me at the same time, but not provide any actual information. Each time I caved and spoke to a rep, they were only trying to get me to sign up for more add on services, and were very pushy. This was an extremely frustrating part of the process, and made me lose all confidence that this was going to go smoothly.

Sandie
CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Look no fragrance

Kommentare: First, let me say that I didn't set out to start a business. Making handcrafted soap came out of necessity for my extremely problematic skin. After 10+ years, I have enough people joking that I'm their soap dealer, to go legit.One huge problem tho. My circa 1987 technology skill set.Enter Tailor Brands!!!! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. At first, I half heartedly made a logo for myself. I loved it so much that I decided to read some reviews. Despite some negative feedback, I decided to invest a few bucks for a package. One of the options I was interested in was having a website built. I was called the next day by a sales representative, and offered a few styles and pricing options. The process couldn't have been easier. A few questions and emails later, and have a beautiful online store. It's a little surreal seeing a domain name pop up on a feed, and thinking, that's my baby.Their customer service has been outstanding 👏. One drawback is no phone support. Hopefully, that will change soon. Overall, Tailor Brands has been everything and MORE than I expected.Thanks for making dreams come true!

One stop place to start a business. Everything you need is there

No phone support. Hopefully that changes soon

Gary
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

For the Money...Very disappointed

Kommentare: I have spent well over $1000 for what? You Te trying to make me pay for my website twice ...Left messages for help and no response...

1 stop shop for llc. I did like the web set up until I had problems with being double charged

Can't get a human on the phone to help me..Get flooded with spamBeing charged twice for things

vor 11 Monaten

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name. We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :) Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at contact@tailorbrands.com. Kind regards, The Tailor Team

Ken
Freelancer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They will steal money once they have your credit card

Decent interface and was able to get basic things completed.

Tailor Brands has now illegally charged my card multiple times over 2 years. You sign up, can't cancel, and it is impossible to get anyone to respond to you. Last year I had them issue me a refund after charging me for a full year instead of the one month I signed up for. After fighting with them, they refunded me. That was one year ago. Account closed! Then exactly a year later they charged me again for an entire new yearly subscription. They didn't notify me, i didn't have an active account, and when logging in (no paid account) I could see the charge and invoice, but again no subscription. I notified them and they told me I did have an account and told me with instructions how to cancel. Again, there was no "cancel" button shown since the account wasn't active. I had to notify PayPal since I assume Tailor Brands was making it impossible for me to cancel so they could charge me again next year. Total scam! Stay away.

vor 7 Monaten

Nikita
Kapitalmärkte, Selbstständig

First Impressions Review

Kommentare: Overall, so far so good, this is my first week, still a lot to learn on how to use their tools. The only thing is that by accident I chose a wrong domain name for my brand ( Tailor Brands gives you 1 year free domain after you make your premium purchase), I think the interface of that part is a bit confusing. I did not confirm it in the follow-up email, and when I asked if I could change my domain since I did not confirm it, customer support said that I have to purchase a different one. I think there should be an option provided to cancel within 24-48 hours ( I sent an email right away once I've noticed it). Other than that, only good impressions so far.

Pretty easy to use, has nice customization features for the logo and social media posts.

Seems like if I use the mobile version of the site it gives you more options for logo design, I could not find some of them on the regular web page.

Antwort von Tailor Brands

Hi Nikita! We are happy to hear you found our services easy to use and that you managed to make use of the great features we offer :). Unfortunately, domain names, once registered cannot be changed. We will make sure to pass this on you concerns over to the relevant department. If you have any additional feedback or need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to us! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Austin
Co owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Company

Nothing, I have to type a minimum of 40 characters for this review

Overall experience. Imagine going to a restaurant and ordering a meal and then receiving an empty plate from the kitchen, then them saying no refund have a good day. Terrible for new business owners. Customer service does not exist for Tailor Brands.

vor 9 Monaten

We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future. I can see that someone from our team has reached out to you with a solution. We would love for you to reply so we can fix this issue in no time :) Looking forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Tailor Brands Team

Debbie
Wooley Luxury Properties in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great web site to design a logo

Kommentare: Easy to use

I have used Tailor Brands website for years and I love it!

I wish I could speak live to someone to understand more about what you can do for my business

Antwort von Tailor Brands

Hi Debbie! Thank you very much for leaving us that review! We are very happy to hear you've got a great experience with our services and that you've been using them for a long time :) Our product is changing constantly in order to provide you with more and more value! if you wish to talk to one of our representatives, feel free to contact us at contact@tailorbrands.com, one of our representatives will be happy to help you with anything you need, and how you can leverage all the tools in your plan! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Casey
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Fantastic Resource!!!

Kommentare: It has been a very positive experience with very little negative representation. I recommend 9/10, and have already led several friends to the site.

The complete functionality and ease of access made it so easy to create my brand and make it legal, while also making a webpage and merchandise!

I wish the logo builder was alittle more complex on the imaging, like being able to merge pictures and icons.

Esfandiar
Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

No customer Service / Shady business process and no etiquette

Kommentare: Terrible experience as they hijacked the process and took over with terrible services and more money than any other brand who does the same thing.

There was nothing I liked about this service. They advertise well but don't do the job right and charge extra without consent. Then later, they say it was for specific services. However, they don't they you the total price, and once they charge you, they say sorry, the process starts, and we cannot stop it, and a refund is not possible!!!! THIS IS A SCAM business!

Customer services and no being clear about the prices.

Edna
Cleaning service in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Excellent service

Kommentare: Excellent

How helpful they were, very patient and understanding

Nothing I love everything about tailor brands

Jahmeta
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I highly recommend

Kommentare: My overall experience is amazing.

I like that you can create your website and that you can also get help.

It’s not enough options for small business website like it would be nice to have all kinds of options. Because most small businesses wants to create a website that’s going to catch peoples attention.

Steven
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Semi Functional

Kommentare: I will not refer anyone to this service, due to poor service.

it's convenient to have various tools in one spot.

It's not User-Friendly. You're on your own as far as functions & expansion. Re-Sale services can be a huge hassle.

Leslie
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed

Kommentare: No customer service. Just a script. Join

I did not like anything actually. I was disappointed.

Auto-renewal of subscription with no courtesy reminder

vor 9 Monaten

Tiesha
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Excellent Srv

Kommentare: Excellent

Easy to use and very easy to navigate, it’s has a lot of service on that one platform

Nothing, everything is great. I like how it is all on one site

Kelly
Owner/balloon designer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Life was made simple

Kommentare: Overall my experience couldn’t have been better. They communicated throughout the entire process and it went smoothly.

I was able to just complete the requested information and like that I had my LLC. It was so simple that I blinked and I had it in my email.

Nothing at all. I couldn’t have asked for a smoother product