Fantastic Game

Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Maggie A.
HR and Recruitment Specialist

Kommentare: We used it as a game for our company-wide conference. It was extremely well received.

Vorteile: The ease of use and cloud-based editing.

Nachteile: There wasn't anything that I would say I disliked. The only thing I can think of is that it tends to look a bit juvenile. Then again, we're playing a fun game—so it's all apart of the experience.

I've used other trivia-based software and the crowdpurr is without a doubt the best.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Brian W.

Vorteile: Very easy to use. Gorgeous interface. Very customizable. Lightning fast and stable which is important for this kind of product. Great support, new features are being added on a regular basis. And my customers love it.

Nachteile: I'm not just saying this but really there's nothing I don't like about it. If there's a couple features that I would like to see I'm sure the developer is going to add them in the very near future but as it stands right now it's the total package for somebody that needs trivia/polling software.

Crowdpurr was the highlight of my sales training

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Brian P.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Computer-Hardware, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For our recent global sales meeting, I wanted some interactivity with the audience, which is tough with an audience of 250. Crowdpurr was the perfect tool for this - easy for me to set up, easy for users to connect to, no app needed, and the audience loved it. It created a huge buzz, and I got a ton of kudos from our sellers and management.

Vorteile: It was easy to set up, very intuitive and well designed interface. Easy for users to connect, and not requiring an app download was critical. I liked all the flexible options I could set - I had some pretty specific requirements about how I wanted the game to work, and I was able to set it up exactly how I wanted it. Pricing was great - well within budget. I was a little confused by the subscription model at first, as I just needed it for one event, but it was very easy to sign up for just a month - just enough time to set up the game, do a lot of practice runs, and hold the event.

Nachteile: At times the way to reset the experience and reset the participant count could be a little confusing, but it didn't cause any real issues.

I really do think this is one of the best trivia apps for live trivia

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Paul R.
Business Development & Strategic Partnerships
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use it to be more engaging with our audience. It helps us train our audience and keep everyone up to speed on our latest product offerings.

Vorteile: The control panel is amazing and allows us during our live events full control. We use Crowdpurr during our live broadcasts and really like the cloud-based approach to live trivia.

Nachteile: Could have better way of storing past trivia questions. Coming up with Trivia is time consuming. How could trivia questions be stored and reused in a better way?

Great experience - perfect tool for engaging a crowd at a conference, & super easy to use.

Casey V.
Integrated Producer

Vorteile: -Easy user interface and doesn't usually ever have any glitches
-Easy to create & enter all quizzes
-Great variety of features, and it is very clear what is available for each package so you know exactly what you're paying for
-Very affordable prices
-Great customer service
-Easily branded with your own logo, etc.
-Wide variety of options for data capture, and if there's a field you are looking to capture that doesn't exist it is customizable (and the development fee is very reasonable)

Nachteile: Would be great to be able to aggregate data capture across all quizzes with the click of a button, versus exporting individual CSVs from each quiz. Should also have a split screen option on the projector view where you can show the leaderboard and the question/answer simultaneously. We had to pull up two browsers to show both views at once which didn't look as clean as it could have.

So much fun! This game was a HIT at our daughter's wedding reception!

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Robin M.
Self employed

Vorteile: The game was super easy to set up, allowing for custom questions and lots of different options for how to operate the game. It was exactly what we were looking for for our daughter's wedding reception. There were lots of laughs, and people were particularly engaged because they'd never seen a live trivia game like this before at a wedding. We had around 100 people playing at the same time. I would highly recommend Crowdpurr as a fun, cool game option for weddings or other large events, especially if you have lots of younger people or folks with smart phones (which is pretty much everyone now!).

Nachteile: We had a great experience with it. And the folks at Crowdpurr were super responsive to our questions. Perhaps there could be a pricing structure for one-time use, or for the length of an event weekend or conference?

Look no further! This is indeed the trivia software you have been searching for!

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Kevin S.
Software Engineer
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I recently used Crowdpurr to run a GAME OF THRONES "bar trivia" style game during my Season 8 premiere party. The software worked flawlessly. It was easy to set up my 40 multiple-choice questions (some with photos). I told all of my guests to bring a smart phone/device in order to play. They found it extremely easy to use and it was a smash success. They really liked being able to see their cumulative scores as the game progressed.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Extensive customization. Since it is web-browser based, it works with ANY internet-connected smart-device. Prompt customer service. 50% discount if pay for full year of service. I chose the CLASSROOM Plan as it best suited my needs.

Nachteile: There are still some features I would like them to add, but they are not showstoppers. In fact, the company is very responsive towards enhancement requests.

Great Product! Would Definitely Recommend!

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Eunice K.
Talent & Culture Coordinator
Informationsdienst, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic experience. I loved that the trivia could be live and give the feel of the HQ Trivia game. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Vorteile: I like the different options for types of trivia competitions that could be hosted and the fact that it could be controlled by a host or automatically. There were so many available options in terms of things like whether or not I wanted a timer before my trivia or if I wanted to link up scores in multiple rounds etc.

Nachteile: Not a con but at the beginning I was a tad confused and had to read quite a few help articles to understand what all the functionality did and how to use it to my advantage. It would have been nice to have either picture examples in the articles, more detailed articles or have a customer support live chat icon.

Crowdpurr - crowd pleaser

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Sasha I.
GM
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used crowdpurr to create a game for my team where they were required to log in and answer trivia type questions to win the prize. with mostly millennials on the team it was an immediate hit! they all loved the game and there was zero confusion about the rules and what not. they ask me know all the time when we get to play again.

Vorteile: Easy to use, customization with logo, easy for participants to log in and finally various way of playing the game or answer survey. you can adjust so many aspects like time per question, how the question is graded etc.

Nachteile: nothing comes to mind, everything was great and with a little time spent on reading the set up, it was easy to use

Great trivia app - A fun and engaging activity for our nonprofit conference

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Laura S.
Director of Innovation and Technology
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This app added a fun, engaging and educational element to our conference. It helped attendees learn more about our services. We plan to use it again for future events.

Vorteile: Great value. We used Crowdpurr for a trivia game at a nonprofit conference. It was easy to set up and use, the audience was very engaged and were excited to participate, the image based questions added a fun element and the cost was reasonable. Customer service was also friendly and responded quickly to our questions.

Nachteile: A few people had some connection issues . . . but that may have been issues with either their phones or the internet in the room.

Wonderfully clean and easy to use software

Luke G.
Volutneer Church Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Created an amazing and easy experience for over 200 guests at our church. It was a simple, fun, and engaging game that wasn't crazy expensive or hard to execute!

Vorteile: I really enjoyed this product because of how easy it was to use. It was very high-quality, professional looking, worked great from the participant side, and never lagged or had any technical issues.

Nachteile: Although their options are expansive, overall they provided a generally limited experience when it comes to deep customization. There are just a few pieces that I often wished that I could move, but were set in stone nonetheless.

Crowdpurr Is Fantastic

Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Richard W.
Senior Producer

Kommentare: We wanted a way to engage our audience during a 2 hour training presentation. This was an easy and fun way to get the crowd paying attention and walk away with the knowledge that we wanted them to remember. We had 2 different events that went extremely well.

Vorteile: I liked how simple it was for me to setup my Trivia Game for multiple experiences and have my audience be able to be warped between them painlessly.

Nachteile: I wish that there was a custom input field for crowd lead capture, but with that said, I reached out to the folks at Crowdpurr, and they assisted me and set it up. They were quick, kind, and extremely helpful.

Very pleased!

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Nikki G.
Curriculum Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used Crowdpurr to engage an audience of approximately 450 participants. I had many people approach me afterward to express their enjoyment of the program.

Vorteile: The best feature is the ease of use. I was able to create a presentation rather quickly, even with no prior experience using the program.

Nachteile: This software had everything I needed. Sure you could add more features but by doing so, you compromise the ease of use for the presenter. I don't have a complaint or suggestion for improvement.

Worked great for us.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Greg Y.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Worked flawlessly at a company event. We did a Jeopardy like game show. Everyone used their smartphones to answer questions. Worked great. Made the meeting fun and memorable.

Nachteile: I really didn't have any big negatives on this. Easy to use. Because we had our whole company participate in the game, we had to trade up from the free version to the paid version. But that was fine and understandable. Still totally worth it.

Awesome product

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Mark O.
Solutions Architect

Kommentare: I used Crowdpurr for a national kick off in the organisation I worked for. We used it to show value to our sponsors who presented by getting the crowd to answer the session based questions for prizes. The whole team raved about how good it was and how much more engaged they were.

Vorteile: Ease of use on how to not only setup the quiz functions but also how easy it was for the crowd to get onboard

Nachteile: Needs some more functionality on multi selection rather than a single answer only

Good Customer Experience

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Sheryl L.
Sales and Marketing Analyst
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good and definitely will recommend to my colleagues and friends

Vorteile: The feel and look in projector view and mobile view
The functionalities of showing charts, correct answer and warp experience is good
Customer support is good and I have raised 2 questions/issues. All get resolved/clarified with one email.

Nachteile: So far, except for some explanation on warp experience. Didn't know how its function at first few plays.

Fantastic customer support!

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Andrea D.
Program Manager
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I chatted with customer care prior to purchasing an account and our rep was extremely helpful and patient with my zillions of questions. She even went as far as creating an example question addressing our unique needs to ensure this was going to work for our company. She is a gem!

Nachteile: Would like a larger character limit for the questions and the ability to zoom/scale images.

Excellent product

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Keena C.
Instructional technology facilitator
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used Crowdpurr for a large back to school district meeting. Educators logged into our game to do a little history trivia about our district. The response was awesome and teachers got a first hand experience on how to use the product in the classroom.

Vorteile: Entertaining and easy to use. Setup took no time at all. Lots of options to create the perfect game for your occasion.

Nachteile: No reminder for upcoming deductions for the next month.

Use Crowpurr for a chef's competition

Evelyn M.
Interim Director of Development and Commuincations

Vorteile: Relatively easy to set up, clear interface. We found the color coding especially helpful, and the mobile aspect of the software was seamless for our users,

Nachteile: Some instructions on how to set up events were unclear, and there were some technical issues with the software at one point that deleted our event. Customer services was pretty responsive, though.

Excellent Service! Easy to use!

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Jen B.
Executive Assistant/Chair - Employee Recognition Committee
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Thank you for this wonderful service! We held a live trivia yesterday for employees all over North America and it was a BLAST!! The content is so easy to create, the website is very user friendly!

Nachteile: It is unclear how to set "tie breaker" questions in the trivia. That would have been a cool feature for our purposes.

Great user experience!

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Edva M.
Director of Provider Relations
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was great! great product! Will probably use it again!

Vorteile: It was great that we could customize it, our users really enjoyed the experience and the customer support was great!

Nachteile: I wish there was a feature to do voice over for the game, since we used it for a live online event and had to use zoom so the users will hear us hosting it.

Conference with 125 in attendance - used Crowdpurr for an educational session & team trivia contest

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Maureen M.
OMAA Executive Director

Kommentare: Use of this technology was very complimentary to our conference programming

Vorteile: Really like the versatility of question options and ease of use. The opportunity for a Trivia Contest was the icing on the cake

Nachteile: Information regarding on site requirements for best experience. I had to get technical help to confirm it would work as described

We had so much fun!

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Kelsey H.
Campus Experience Coordinator

Vorteile: This was so easy to use and personalize for our purposes. The trivia game we created for an event looked great and was simple for everyone to participate.

Nachteile: Everything was great. I got quick responses from customer service if I had a question, and the tutorial pages on their website made everything easy to use.

Made for a fun and interactive Board meeting - easy to use

Bewertet am 25.11.2018
CEO/Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: All of the features are intuitive and it's easy to create your first quiz.

Nachteile: I do not have a direct criticism, but would love a feature that allows 2-step participation (something the game JackBox has) where participants can fill in their own answers, then the crowd votes on the submissions.

Great experience. Fun and easy to use.

Bewertet am 30.6.2018
Adam S.
Pastor

Vorteile: It looked really good up on the screen, was easy to set up, and easy to interact with. The overall experience was very positive.

Nachteile: Would be nice if the look of the experience and how answers were displayed was a little more customizable. But overall a great product.