Über Dooly

Erfasst und führt Kundengespräche, während du deine Notizen, Felder und Aufgaben direkt mit Salesforce synchronisierst.

Erfahre mehr über Dooly

How easy it is to start typing and organize your notes so that you feel prepared for every discovery or pricing call I step into.

These few fields have to be updated in my actual CRM instead of from Dooly. More of a limitation on the CRM side.

Bewertungen zu Dooly

Dooly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dooly bereits verwendet?

Enterprise Account Executive in USA

Powerfully Simple

Kommentare: Awesome! When I first started the founder would answer my chat questions. Highly engaged leadership and the product continues to evolve for the better.

Quickly and easily attaches to SF to keep notes organized with opportunities and accounts. Love the LinkedIn integration for contact management. Clean & simple look is easy on the eyes.

The recent template upgrade clutters the note and I frequently click a template by accident instead of free type. But extremely minor. Would also like better organization of personal notes.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the view and feedback! We've heard the feedback about the note templates being a bit too close to the typing area - working on it. And personal notes, it's on our fix list too - definitely need an easier way to find them again. Kris still sometimes beats me to the support line - he likes to stay on top of user feedback.

Sr. Sales Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dooly; the motor behind our sales process

Kommentare: This product makes it much easier for customer facing people to enter relevant notes into our CRM, which means that they actually do it, which makes for a better customer experience throughout their life with us. By building templates, we have been able to get more prescriptive with the team with respect to the types of questions they ask, and the type of information they gather. We are working toward having Dooly be the motor that drives our Sales Process.

As a manager, the Boards functionality allows me to do pipeline reviews MUCH more effectively, as I can edit in-line. By building templates, we have been able to get more prescriptive with the team with respect to the types of questions they ask, and the type of information they gather. This helps us a lot with Sales Process adherence. The playbooks functionality has enabled us to serve the team with Battlecards for competitive situations. The direct sync with Salesforce means that the right info is captured at every step along the way.

My only complaint is that there is some work to set it up properly.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review and feedback! Investing the time to setup templates and battlecards for your team will pay dividends when it comes to adherence, forecasting and getting deals across the line.

Eoghan
SDR in Kanada
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Time Saving with Dooly

Kommentare: Overall I do like Dooly. The templates allow me to fill out multiple SF fields at once which saves me a lot of time.

After dialling a prospect from Salesforce, the system needs to refresh before editing any account or contact in Salesforce; except when taking notes in the Dooly extension. Not only does this save me manual duplicate entry time, but it prevents a very annoying error when pasting notes into SF as the page hasn't refreshed. Not to mention the ability to populate templates in Dooly!

Sometimes, although not often, the notes simply do not sync to SF.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review and feedback! We recently shipped some note updates that should fix some of the sync issues you were having. If this still persists please let us know so we can address straight away!

Listen to this!

Kommentare: So they made a small change. I thought I couldn't find a toggle I'd been using, but I was told they'd redesigned this and I couldn't actually do what I wanted. This was a bit annoying, but nothing terrible, I'd figure out how to work around it. When I explained my workflow and how I'd been using it, my success manager talked to her team and THEY PUT IT BACK. I use a LOT of tools, and I've never heard of a company making a change like this because one customer asked for it. Absolutely incredible service - they're a joy to work with and this made me a life-long fan.

Dooly solves one of my biggest problems with using a CRM: Getting my notes saved on time. I never type my call notes in a crm directly, as the risk of having them not save and losing everything is too high. I used to type into a notepad or word doc, but I'd always forget to copy them over later. Dooly just makes this work seemlessly. You type in one place, hit sync, and it does what it's supposed to. Read below for the incredible experience I had with their team.

I WAS super annoyed that they made a small update that messed with the workflow I'd been using. See below.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review! Appreciate the call out about our team making the fast design change. User experience is top of priority list and our engineering team is incredibly fast. When you pointed out what was missing in the new UI we released we realized it was something we needed to catch right away. Very grateful to have you as a life-long fan!!

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Must Have for Sales Teams

I've used Dooly both as a manager and individual contributor. As an IC it's the easiest way to capture notes from sales calls quickly into salesforce. The templates also allow ICs to quickly prep for calls and ask consistent questions on those calls. As a manager, it makes onboarding new employees much easier because they can look at templates and feel enabled to start taking calls on day 1. It also means that my team is using a consistent sales methodology and process on the calls, streamlining the way we sell. It also means I can easily look through notes from a call while I'm in salesforce.

I wish when logging a call to an record in salesforce you could set it up so that it would auto default to a certain record type. Examples: Sales reps auto default to the opportunity record, CSMs auto default to the account record. This is nit picky feedback, it was hard to think of something.

Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
Account Executive in Kanada
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool - Way better than Quip

Kommentare: Allows me to stay outside of a clunky Salesforce instance while keeping tabs on my open pipe

Bi-directional sync with Salesforce enables me to work exclusively in Dooly. I go into Salesforce maybe once every 3 days. updating my notes is a breeze and being able to see related notes lets me work with my teammates more collaboratively.

I'm not really sure as I very much enjoy the tool.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review! And happy to hear that Dooly helps you stay out of Salesforce and keep on top of your pipeline. Crush that quota!

Fred
Fred
Customer Success Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool to facilitate information collection and accessibility

Kommentare: Collaboration and visibility into different customer interactions has been very helpful

The software is very easy to use and get started with. Training sessions are very short and users are able to effectively use Dooly almost immediately. An underrated aspect is that everyone can work with Dooly the way they want to and ultimately, the team has a holistic view of the account from different perspectives. This makes collaboration, visibility, and handovers much simpler. Having keywords highlighted for playbooks also makes things much simpler to discuss immediately.

Nothing at the moment. It's very straightforward to use. One thing that is a minor inconvenience (if you can call it that) is multiple notes by different users. If there was a way to consolidate the notes intelligently, or at least have one note with the sections separated by the author, that would be interesting. It would also be interesting if it could reference notes that were taken for the account before as you're typing them out.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review and feedback! Love your ideas for note collaboration and organization. It's something we'll be starting to dig into soon. I'll add you to the list of people we may ask for input as we work through what this could look like.

Dooly as an SDR

Simple to use and sync across salesforce and other platforms.

Wish I could access the notes on my phone with Sales Navigator. Might be able to maybe I haven't looked enough.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for CRM Cleanliness

Kommentare: Major increase in productivity and time savings by editing Salesforce in Dooly instead of Salesforce itself.

Dooly took me a few weeks of focus to fully learn but once I began using it frequently it totally changed how clean and up-to-date I kept my CRM. Editing next steps and close dates should be this easy in Salesforce but it simply isn't and Dooly saves me at least 3 hours per week from productivity alone.

Was difficult to learn at first but well worth putting in the time to learn.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Hi! Thanks for your review! Glad Dooly is saving you hours every week. We just revamped our in app onboarding and working on a bunch of other things to make learning Dooly even easier. Reach out with questions, feedback or wishlist anytime. Ellie

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Converted me from hand-written notes

Super easy to use and link to a Salesforce opportunity - makes referencing notes later much easier than flipping through pages of notes. Love having templates set up to ensure I get the correct info on each call.

Tricky to find where to to go to switch the note to another Opportunity/Account Only some Salesforce fields can be pre-populated

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review and feedback! All fields on that record type should populate - so if there's something you're having an issue with please let us know so we can troubleshoot. And we just shipped new UI for notes, so hopefully that makes it easier for you to switch which record the note is attached to.

Victoria
Customer Success Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very Useful

Kommentare: Dead simple to use. I don't even take advantage of all of features and I'm still really happy with. Look at my calendar, select my meeting, and get to note taking.

All my notes in one place. Connects to my calendar. Seamless integration with salesforce. Can send note links to colleages. Can link Salesforce tasks to notes.

Could use a bit more formatting finesse.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thanks for the feedback about formatting finesse. What's on your formatting wishlist?

Marc
Sales Director in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dooly More

Kommentare: Keeping accurate and updated notes for our opportunities is critical, but also ensuring that the teams are enabled with the right information at the right time was previously difficult. Dooly has streamlined that process.

Dooly makes the tedious task of sales life all but go away. The solution makes notes take action as well as makes managing/updating a forecast a breeze.

TBH There is nothing that I could think of to dislike.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review! Happy to see you coming back for more as you continue your sales career.

Natalie
Account Executive in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dooly is a great addition to your sales toolkit

Kommentare: Dooly allows me to make updates quickly and regularly on my accounts. Dooly also helps me to stay on top of my opportunities and ensure that nothin gets missed!

Dooly is so easy to use! It helps me have a great understanding of my pipeline. The integration with salesforce is seamless and I especially like 'card view' to see where all of my opportunities are at.

Not a big deal, but I wish there was an easier way to sort the filters for my opportunity view.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thanks for writing the review! I'll bet I can help get your filters sorted out. You can save different views so the filters you most are at your fingertips. I'll reach out in app with more details for you.

Brennan
Gewerbeimmobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce Integration = Best Note Taking Tool yet

Kommentare: Solid

The ability to integrate with salesforce (which is painfully slow a lot of times, even in "lightning" ironically) is so convenient and makes updating a lot of opps at once way easier and more efficient.

Wish some of the fields when syncing to a SFDC field would be larger than a single line view so you could see the entirety of the notes from that section.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review and feedback! If you want to expose more of the height of a cell, you can do that in a note by adding in the field you're looking for. You will also see the full content of a cell in a board if you click into the cell to update it.

Raphael
Customer Success Manager in Kanada

How Salesforce note taking *should* work

Kommentare: Dooly's support team are the best. Always responsive and informative in a clear, concise way.

Super clean interface that only shows you what you need when you need it. It's easy to use for a beginner, without any training. And as you use it more, there are lots of shortcuts and powerful features to make your workflow better.

Updates that happen somewhat frequently, and then I have to re-learn (which doesn't take long) where a certain option/button is.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the feedback about updates. We are making a lot of UI updates right now to make Dooly more intuitive and discoverable. If you ever feel like that's not the case please let us know!

Laura
Account executive in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dooly is a game changer for our team

Kommentare: Best team to work with, so helpful and open to product feedback

Ability to synchronise calls to SFDC, forecasting See old calls

That not everyone on our team uses it 😭

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review! We'd like to work with more of your team too. Keep the feedback coming!

Joe
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dooly is Great!

Kommentare: Dooly allows me to not only take great notes on the fly, but also keeps me organized and saves me a bunch of time.

Dooly is an incredible time saver and makes arduous administrative tasks simple. It helps streamline data entry into Salesforce and allows me to quickly update opportunities and manage my pipeline.

Dooly is used to a improve a process that a lot of people are very used to. I think there can be a little reluctance to change if not explained well.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review! And point taken about process changing being challenging.

Tommy
Tommy
Account executive in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool and amazing team

Kommentare: Brilliant experience so easy to use

Dooly makes taking notes and managing my pipeline so easy it’s unfathomable

Not much to complain about would love to make the filtering on boards more obvious

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review and feedback! We have some plans for Board UI that I hope will make filtering much more obvious for everyone. I'll put you on the list to reach out to if we need some input.

devon
AE in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love Dooly

Kommentare: I don't have to click into individual opps. Helps streamline everything!

Easy to use Syncs to SFDC Keeps my manager off my back Saves me time

UI - Could be cleaner and easier to set up

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review and feedback about the UI. We're making a bunch of updates this quarter to the user experience and onboarding to improve discoverablity, reduce confusion, and make sure people get to value fast. If you have something specific that you think we should do, please send us a note! We'd love to hear your perspective.

Sales in USA

Huge Time Saver

Kommentare: Dooly has been great. Customer success is amazing and the product saves our team time.

Dooly is a huge time saver. Not just for Opp management, but for discovery notes as well. I have saved hours a month using Dooly instead of SFDC to input notes, change opp stage, and update accounts.

Honestly, there is nothing I can complain about.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Glad we're helping to save you time! Thanks again for the review.

Isaac
Senior Account Executive in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Such a great sales tool

I love the simplicity of the software and how it makes my notes taking abilities that much easier while talking to prospects.

There are many features and I don't know how to use all of them.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review! We'd love to help you get full use of Dooly, ping us to set up a quick chat! We're also making features and value in the product more discoverable so that should help too.

Hal
AE in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BIG FAN

Kommentare: Such a great way to take notes, and keep myself organized with my daily tasks and to do list.

I love how this tools integrates so easily with my other sales tools. I no longer have to duplicate my effors. Dooly makes it easy to take notes, save them, and then tie back the notes to the right opportunity. I love how fast it works and how easy it is to learn. I never used dooly until this job and I am now not aware on how I ever went through my sales career without it!

nothing - it truly checks all the box's for me!

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review! So good to hear that you're a BIG FAN of Dooly and that we're helping you go faster. We've got more "go fast" features coming soon too.

Nicholas
Research Assistance in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Hear me --It is Dooly

Kommentare: Amazing! It's easy to use and syncs rightly which makes it a great. The templates helps to save me a lot of time.

Easy and simple to use and a good time manager.

No way to have a consolidated notes log that condenses all meeting notes. New user needs good training before use.

Dominic
Dominic
Sales Development Representative in Australien

Salesforce functionality

I use Dooly to update lead information efficiently every morning and it updates their Salesforce information. This saves me hours of time a week and I have never had any problems with the service. If anyone uses Salesforce on a daily basis, this is a MUST to save yourself time and sanity.

The only functionality problem I have encountered is the inability to scroll horizontally to the left (on Mac), without initiating the "back" gesture.

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review and feedback! I've shared the UI feedback with our product team.

Ryan
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for notes!

Kommentare: Dooly is a great tool to quickly access a template and sync notes with a Salesforce record. Love that you can start the note right from GCal

Templates, sync with Salesforce, direct link from calendar

Does everything I need it to, no cons for me

Antwort von Dooly Research

Thank you for the review! Glad Dooly is doing everything you need it to do.