Über Dooly

Erfasst und führt Kundengespräche, während du deine Notizen, Felder und Aufgaben direkt mit Salesforce synchronisierst.

Erfahre mehr über Dooly

Michael S.
Enterprise Account Executive

"Powerfully Simple"

Kommentare: Awesome! When I first started the founder would answer my chat questions. Highly engaged leadership and the product continues to evolve for the better.

Vorteile: Quickly and easily attaches to SF to keep notes organized with opportunities and accounts. Love the LinkedIn integration for contact management. Clean & simple look is easy on the eyes.

Nachteile: The recent template upgrade clutters the note and I frequently click a template by accident instead of free type. But extremely minor. Would also like better organization of personal notes.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the view and feedback! We've heard the feedback about the note templates being a bit too close to the typing area - working on it.

And personal notes, it's on our fix list too - definitely need an easier way to find them again.

Kris still sometimes beats me to the support line - he likes to stay on top of user feedback.

Mike W.
Enterprise AE

"Daily Dolly User"

Vorteile: It’s incredibly easy to use and syncs right into the appropriate spots in Salesforce which has reduced a great deal of time in my end. Additionally it’s great for providing new/green reps with custom templates and recommends comments when key words are identified.

Nachteile: It’s not possible for multiple team members to leverage in the moment and share ideas (like gdocs)

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review and feedback! Note collaboration is something we're exploring. In the meantime, try @name in a Dooly note to start a Slack conversation for that record.

"Listen to this!"

Kommentare: So they made a small change. I thought I couldn't find a toggle I'd been using, but I was told they'd redesigned this and I couldn't actually do what I wanted. This was a bit annoying, but nothing terrible, I'd figure out how to work around it. When I explained my workflow and how I'd been using it, my success manager talked to her team and THEY PUT IT BACK. I use a LOT of tools, and I've never heard of a company making a change like this because one customer asked for it. Absolutely incredible service - they're a joy to work with and this made me a life-long fan.

Vorteile: Dooly solves one of my biggest problems with using a CRM: Getting my notes saved on time. I never type my call notes in a crm directly, as the risk of having them not save and losing everything is too high. I used to type into a notepad or word doc, but I'd always forget to copy them over later.
Dooly just makes this work seemlessly. You type in one place, hit sync, and it does what it's supposed to. Read below for the incredible experience I had with their team.

Nachteile: I WAS super annoyed that they made a small update that messed with the workflow I'd been using. See below.

von Dooly Research an 12.5.2020

Thank you for the review! Appreciate the call out about our team making the fast design change. User experience is top of priority list and our engineering team is incredibly fast. When you pointed out what was missing in the new UI we released we realized it was something we needed to catch right away. Very grateful to have you as a life-long fan!!

Eoghan F.
SDR
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Time Saving with Dooly"

Kommentare: Overall I do like Dooly. The templates allow me to fill out multiple SF fields at once which saves me a lot of time.

Vorteile: After dialling a prospect from Salesforce, the system needs to refresh before editing any account or contact in Salesforce; except when taking notes in the Dooly extension. Not only does this save me manual duplicate entry time, but it prevents a very annoying error when pasting notes into SF as the page hasn't refreshed.
Not to mention the ability to populate templates in Dooly!

Nachteile: Sometimes, although not often, the notes simply do not sync to SF.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review and feedback! We recently shipped some note updates that should fix some of the sync issues you were having. If this still persists please let us know so we can address straight away!

Chris K.
Sr. Sales Manager
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Dooly; the motor behind our sales process"

Kommentare: This product makes it much easier for customer facing people to enter relevant notes into our CRM, which means that they actually do it, which makes for a better customer experience throughout their life with us. By building templates, we have been able to get more prescriptive with the team with respect to the types of questions they ask, and the type of information they gather. We are working toward having Dooly be the motor that drives our Sales Process.

Vorteile: As a manager, the Boards functionality allows me to do pipeline reviews MUCH more effectively, as I can edit in-line. By building templates, we have been able to get more prescriptive with the team with respect to the types of questions they ask, and the type of information they gather. This helps us a lot with Sales Process adherence. The playbooks functionality has enabled us to serve the team with Battlecards for competitive situations. The direct sync with Salesforce means that the right info is captured at every step along the way.

Nachteile: My only complaint is that there is some work to set it up properly.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review and feedback! Investing the time to setup templates and battlecards for your team will pay dividends when it comes to adherence, forecasting and getting deals across the line.

Tuhin S.

"Dooly Saves Companies"

Kommentare: Please read above!

Vorteile: Let's face it. In this day and age, staying at a company for longer than 2-3 years is unheard of - especially for the millennial generation, also known as the Burn Out generation. Changing jobs, leaving accounts and customers behind is normal. It's part of the new cycle of career life. But with this comes customers and accounts changing hands frequently to the point of frustration for your clients and the new Account Manager taking over who has no idea what the customer cares about, who their kids are or what they did for the weekend - all important information to ensure renewal, expansion and prevention of churn. In enters Dooly. The tool that allows team members to seamlessly sync their calendar and their CRM of choice with a note taking platform that allows you to clearly indicate who attended, when the meeting took place and use templates to help guide the conversation and record important information fo the next Account Manager. Dooly is a lifesaver - it helps us set up team members for success, synchronize and consolidate all meeting notes for one customer in one flowing document and therefore keep customers happy by always being able to speak to their needs.

Nachteile: I have no negative or constructive feedback. I love Dooly. Get me a t-shirt please.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thanks so much for the review! Happy to hear that Dooly is helping your team with CSM transitions and always having account info at your fingertips.

Conor N.
Sales Engineer
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2020

"Easy Salesforce Interface and Reporting"

Kommentare: Helpful interface to keep up-to-speed on Salesforce-related activity

Vorteile: I use Salesforce to update all sales opportunities, as opposed to entering data directly into Salesforce, which can be slower to navigate. It saves me time entering in notes from calls and meetings, while allowing me to track all open opportunities with lots of flexible views/filters

Nachteile: While the Dooly templates allow me to enter in required Salesforce fields for every call/meeting, there's no way to have a consolidated notes log that condenses all call/meeting notes for an opportunity (similar to what you'd do with a Google Doc, Evernote, etc). When working sales opportunities that last 6+ months, there are dozens of meetings and calls with information being captured from each meeting, so it can be difficult to summarize those notes.

von Dooly Research an 12.5.2020

Thank you for the review and feedback! Tagging or other ways to organize long note history is something we're considering - I'll add your feedback to the details for that ticket.

Couple of suggestions in the meantime:

- Try using Headings to organize your notes for those long deals. Just select a line and choose H1 from the format window. Then you can expand or collapse the text under that heading. If you have a quick summary of the call at the top of the note, those would be enough for you to look at for a quick scan through the history.

- Update fields in a side modal instead of your note to keep your notes tidier. Click on "record options" and "show salesforce fields" to see how that works in a note.

Cheers!

Sales Manager
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2020

"Must Have for Sales Teams"

Vorteile: I've used Dooly both as a manager and individual contributor. As an IC it's the easiest way to capture notes from sales calls quickly into salesforce. The templates also allow ICs to quickly prep for calls and ask consistent questions on those calls. As a manager, it makes onboarding new employees much easier because they can look at templates and feel enabled to start taking calls on day 1. It also means that my team is using a consistent sales methodology and process on the calls, streamlining the way we sell. It also means I can easily look through notes from a call while I'm in salesforce.

Nachteile: I wish when logging a call to an record in salesforce you could set it up so that it would auto default to a certain record type. Examples: Sales reps auto default to the opportunity record, CSMs auto default to the account record.
This is nit picky feedback, it was hard to think of something.

Jonathan m. H.
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Great Tool - Way better than Quip"

Kommentare: Allows me to stay outside of a clunky Salesforce instance while keeping tabs on my open pipe

Vorteile: Bi-directional sync with Salesforce enables me to work exclusively in Dooly. I go into Salesforce maybe once every 3 days. updating my notes is a breeze and being able to see related notes lets me work with my teammates more collaboratively.

Nachteile: I'm not really sure as I very much enjoy the tool.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review! And happy to hear that Dooly helps you stay out of Salesforce and keep on top of your pipeline. Crush that quota!

Fred L.
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Fantastic tool to facilitate information collection and accessibility "

Kommentare: Collaboration and visibility into different customer interactions has been very helpful

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use and get started with. Training sessions are very short and users are able to effectively use Dooly almost immediately.
An underrated aspect is that everyone can work with Dooly the way they want to and ultimately, the team has a holistic view of the account from different perspectives. This makes collaboration, visibility, and handovers much simpler.
Having keywords highlighted for playbooks also makes things much simpler to discuss immediately.

Nachteile: Nothing at the moment. It's very straightforward to use.
One thing that is a minor inconvenience (if you can call it that) is multiple notes by different users. If there was a way to consolidate the notes intelligently, or at least have one note with the sections separated by the author, that would be interesting.
It would also be interesting if it could reference notes that were taken for the account before as you're typing them out.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review and feedback! Love your ideas for note collaboration and organization. It's something we'll be starting to dig into soon. I'll add you to the list of people we may ask for input as we work through what this could look like.

Stephanie P.
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2020

"A faster and more intuitive way to update Salesforce records"

Kommentare: I have to admit I didn't use it for the first couple of months to it's full potential, until a colleague explained it to me when I was having trouble with Salesforce errors. Since I learned all of the different processes I can manage with it, I work out of dooly more than I do Salesforce!

Vorteile: I love the ability to update records in Salesforce without having to go into Salesforce. Not only can I log notes from calls and create task lists for myself, I can also create templates to update records when moving opportunities to different stages, viewing lists of records (accounts/opportunities) so that I can update next steps. With the upgrade to lightening and so many integrations plugged in, Salesforce can be very slow. Dooly definitely provides a great alternative

Nachteile: It can be laggy sometimes
New users need either good training or some sort of intuitive guide built into the software to show how useful it can be used and the efficiencies it can provide to sales people

von Dooly Research an 12.5.2020

Thank you so much for the review! Glad you've found the Dooly nuances that help you stay on top of your day.

We recently updated our onboarding experience and are working on more UI changes to make things more discoverable in app.

Sounds like you joined before the improvements.

Please reach out with questions or feedback anytime!

• Bewertet am 9.5.2020
Elisa C.
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Great place to find all your notes"

Vorteile: I love how I can see all the notes across my accounts, opportunities, and contacts in one place. I love how it all syncs automatically to Salesforce and I can run analytics on these syncs. I love the integrations and the ability to update Salesforce fields automatically from the Dooly note.

Nachteile: Dooly needs more formatting options, like the ability to colour, highlight, and underline text. When you insert a contact field into the notes, it does not give you the ability to see their phone number or title. It only returns back their name and email. Return back the title at the minimum so I don't have to go back to SF or my other notes to check back. If you have a meeting event and open a note for that meeting, it shows you the attendees but it doesn't give you the ability to check off and take attendance (e.g. some people don't show up and your attendee list is not accurate in the end).

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review! A few comments back ...

I've submitted this feedback to our product team: more formatting options and checking off attendance (love this one!!).

When you add a contact, if you want additional fields to fill in, just need to create those as dependencies in Salesforce or send us the list you'd like.

Keep the feedback coming!

Chris M.
Sales Engineers
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Reducing Salesforce Noise & Focussing On Work"

Vorteile: - I never have to go into our Salesforce UI as part of my day to day any more. I'm submitting all my account notes and activities through Dooly these days! - I really love the rich formatting options for account notes. Trying to create readable notes in Salesforce makes my heart sad. - It's a real time saver! The dynamic templates to push data into Salesforce are awesome. I also used to spend so much time scrolling huge pages to find a tiny 'save' button and navigating Salesforces UI in general. - It's connected to my calendar! Makes it easy to retrospectively update notes from the day.

Nachteile: Honestly I'm just so happy to be using Dooly I might be blind to the downsides but I have yet to find them. I have nothing bad to say. I found a minor UI bug one time in months of usage- I reached out and they had it fixed within a few minutes which is crazy. Can't wait to see where this product goes.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

So happy to hear that we're reducing the Salesforce noise for you! Do let us know if you find anything else we need to fix.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Max L.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Big Fan of this tool"

Vorteile: Super easily integrated with SFDC, works easily and intuitively, does exactly what it describes and makes my life easier.

Nachteile: I'd like them to build out the tool a little bit more, make things a bit more polished and give people the ability to collaborate on notes with each other.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Great feedback! Figuring out note collaboration is a request we've heard more often lately. I'll put you on the list for giving input when we start digging into this some more. Also, polishing the UI is currently in progress. Looking forward to hearing more feedback as we roll out updates.

Peter S.
Sales Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2020

"Dooly makes Salesforce fun!"

Kommentare: A fantastic product, that makes SFDC admin work a doddle. Life as a sales person using SFDC was a misery until Dooley came along and now Salesforce is fun! Dooley is so simple to use and yet so powerful in helping me be more productive and organised.

Vorteile: So much to like, but my major feature crush is note templates and SFDC field syncing.

Nachteile: For some reason changes to SDFC fields are not syncing to my notes if the changes are made in SFDC. e.g. A opportunity in SFDC might have a closed status but the field in Dooley doesn't update on a sync.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review and feedback! The sync issue you're talking about is actually intentional in Dooly.

if you take a note and insert a field, the field value you set in the note stays that way. The idea is the note is a history of the record. If I took a note, and set the stage to "Needs Analysis" at the end of a discovery call, it will stay that way. It would look odd if you scrolled through old notes and saw the stage set to "Closed won" in a discovery call from months previously.
The fields should always show the current values in the new Record Summary that pops on right of screen if you toggle it on.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2020
Sarah-anne N.
customer success manager
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2020

"Dooly- A One Stop Shop for Efficient Notetaking"

Kommentare: Overall Dooly keeps me organized and saves times when prepping for calls, taking notes, syncing to other tools (salesforce) and looking back at old notes.

Vorteile: I used dooly mainly for notetaking. I love that the UI is easy to use and it syncs easily with google calendar and SF which allows me to do all my notetaking/organization in dooly vs going into other tools. I also use templates often which saves time and keeps my notes organized depending on the type of call I am prepping for.

Nachteile: Dooly is sometimes slow to load when going through a typically note creation flow. EX: open dooly, new note, sync note to a specific SF account, load history of that account, then allows you to start adding to the new note.

von Dooly Research an 12.5.2020

Thank you for the feedback! If you speed feels a bit slow please let us know and also toggle off "related notes" unless you need to view those. If there's a lot of history there it can take a bit long to pull up. Please send along any other feedback or wishlist items anytime!

Carrie T.
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Use this product!!!!"

Kommentare: Dooly is the single biggest contributor to my efficiency. It helps to streamline by day to day, keeps me organized and on task and also makes me look great to my peers and superiors. I use Dooly daily and use it more than any other tool. I can't recommend it enough.

Vorteile: Dooly is easy, it amends all of my notes and updates to my CRM and keeps me on task.

Nachteile: There are certain CRM fields that require other fields to be completed prior to creating or updating. These few fields have to be updated in my actual CRM instead of from Dooly. More of a limitation on the CRM side.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review and feedback! Happy to hear that Dooly helps you be even more awesome!

Quick pro tip - if you've got dependencies to advance stage... Start a new note, create a template to capture all the dependent fields or just add the fields to the note. You can update all the fields before you sync. Then the sync should work and you can stay out of Salesforce. Ping us if that doesn't work for you so we can find another way.

Ava S.
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Crucial for my success with salesforce"

Kommentare: I love it! Solving the problem of having to reload a million fields on different pages, something loading slowly in salesforce, being able to see and change across a wide variety of opps. Dooly is crucial for my success.

Vorteile: Dooly speeds up my day-to-day role significantly. They have also been very responsive on a support side to assist with help pulling together a report with the appropriate fields. I love using Dooly and would recommend it to anyone with flying colors. It's a game changer and anyone looking to save time / not deal with slow loading CRMs should look into it.

Nachteile: I don't have many flaws, maybe more support articles so my coworkers can look at those instead of asking me how to use it.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review and feedback! We are always looking for ways our product can do more of the heavy lifting and be more discoverable for new users. So if there's a common question you're getting from people please let us know! We can make sure either the UI or an article addresses the need. And we can add the article to your company onboarding process too.

Samantha F.
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2020

"Easy Way to Take Notes During Sales Calls"

Kommentare: Dooly is a seamless, reliable way to take notes before and during sales calls. It's nice to see all of your notes throughout the sales cycle in one place as well, as I often reference notes from prior calls.

Vorteile: I love using the Dooly extension while in Salesforce to take notes while preparing for a call. Then, once I'm on the call, Dooly is very reliable in terms of syncing my notes and ensuring I can reference them later on throughout the sales cycle.

Nachteile: I'm not a huge fan of clicking the icon at the top of the notepad to identify which call type it is (this revision to the interface was done about a month ago I'd say). I liked the previous UI.

von Dooly Research an 12.5.2020

Thank you for your review! For the "call type" logging, once you log the type you want it will hold that as a default. So unless you have to switch all the time, you should just be able to set it and forget it. Cheers!

Thatcher R.
Customer Experience Manager
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Dooly is perfect for every day use! "

Vorteile: Love the way it connects directly to salesforce. Really easy to take notes, make templates, and overall super easy to use.

Nachteile: No major cons that I’ve encountered so far! Happily use this product daily.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review! Glad Dooly is helping make every day a bit easier for you.

Victoria P.
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Very Useful"

Kommentare: Dead simple to use. I don't even take advantage of all of features and I'm still really happy with. Look at my calendar, select my meeting, and get to note taking.

Vorteile: All my notes in one place. Connects to my calendar. Seamless integration with salesforce. Can send note links to colleages. Can link Salesforce tasks to notes.

Nachteile: Could use a bit more formatting finesse.

von Dooly Research an 12.5.2020

Thanks for the feedback about formatting finesse. What's on your formatting wishlist?

Jon B.
Director of Sales
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Tried to sell to Dooly....they sold me!"

Kommentare: I first met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Dreamforce and was trying to pitch him on Bluewolf's AI product/platform. Once I learned what Dooly does, I asked him if I could test it out...Fast forward to my current role and purchasing Dooly for my small sales team was one of the first thigs I did!

Vorteile: Ease of use, but it also makes using Salesforce.com even easier to use.

Nachteile: None, really...there's some features we don't use today, but that's due to our size/lower volume sales cycles at the moment.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review and feedback. Yeah our CEO, Kris, is awesome. What a great story about how you started with Dooly!

Jackie F.
Relationship Manager
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Great tool"

Kommentare: team collaboration.

Vorteile: It connects to my google calendar and salesforce, automating tasks for me and giving me more time back in my day.

Nachteile: not more fields when creating a new contact (i.e. job title, email). not sure whether or not a note has synced
being able to filter which relevant notes you see

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review and feedback! If you'd like more fields (eg title) to show when creating a new contact, you can ask your Salesforce admin to make them be dependencies, or send us a list of the fields you would like.

The notes update that shipped recently should sort out the "did my note sync" question. Let us know if you like the new experience!

And please send more details on what the filtering of relevant notes could like. We'd like to make some updates to how notes are organized.

Kelsey B.
Senior Account Executive
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Dooly is the best tool for note taking, period. "

Kommentare: I use dooly daily and it has saved me so much time and helps me to stay organized

Vorteile: This is the best tool for note taking period. Our instance of salesforce is frustrating to work within, many errors, etc. Dooly allows me to take notes and manage my pipeline without interruptions. I so appreciate the ability to have all of my notes in one place that I can scroll through to easily find what I'm looking for and it syncs to Salesforce so management can see everything they need to properly forecast the business.

Nachteile: hard to think of something I don't like about it honestly

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to take away the frustration and give you more time back in the day to sell!

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Mark B.
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Dooly is a game-changer for weekly reporting and forecasting"

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Dooly as it keeps track of my notes, MEDDIC, and Mutual Success Plans for deals I close.

Vorteile: It allows you to easily modify fields in Salesforce without having to click individually in each area and wait. Dooly saves me 3-5 minutes on every record I update daily.

Nachteile: It would be nice if Dooly integrated with with Clari so I didn't have to spend 20-30 minutes updating Clari on my end.

von Dooly Research an 26.2.2020

Thank you for the review and feedback. We will be exploring potential integrations we could do next. So will put Clari on the wishlist.