Über AllSeated

Erwecke deinen Veranstaltungsort zum Leben. Du kannst Veranstaltungspläne erstellen und anpassen und Kunden dabei helfen, jedes Detail ihrer Veranstaltung mit 3D-Modellen zu visualisieren.

Erfahre mehr über AllSeated

There isn't really anything that I DON'T like about AllSeated.

Bewertungen zu AllSeated

AllSeated hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 33 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AllSeated bereits verwendet?

Sam K.
Sam K.
Venue Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfectly Powerful Event Platform

Kommentare: Customer service is extremely reliable and helpful. Free training webinars were great learning tools and flattened the learning curve. The way event info is organized is very easy to understand and provides a lot of info at a glance.

Placing furniture and other assets is simple and makes building multiple layout options extremely quick.

Users are limited to a certain number of custom furniture assets unless a higher subscription fee is paid. Can be limiting for some larger spaces.

Jason H.
Director of Sales in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Diagram Software

Kommentare: It was an easy process to setup. We supplied a room diagram and an appropriate scale and they did the rest. It's now an everyday tool for our staff and helps us achieve our goals. We do not utilize all components of the software, but I do find it impressive that 3D modeling and seating assignments could also help us if we ever chose to do so.

We utilize AllSeated as a tool to help us diagram room set-up plans for our clients. It's easy to use and certainly helps our customers better visualize the space. It also ensures that we can safely manage the space for both guests and staff.

The interface does what you need it to do, but as it is completely web-based, I have encountered several glitches. It may not always copy and paste effectively or it may shuffle the arrangement of tables/labels. This is nothing that should deter anyone from making a purchasing decision, it's just a frustration occasionally.

Vaiva K.
Programs MAnager in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

could be much better

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The only reason I was using AllSeated, was that it was being used in my company and they didn't want to make any changes about that. The program is not flexible and lacks innovative options, such as online sharing and co-editing.

It allowed saving drafts/templates of the floor plans and seating arrangements. I was able to print my floor plans or download a pdf.

I think the software could be much better. For example, it doesn't allow sharing and editing floor plans among colleagues in the software. Now I would make a floor plan, download a pdf, send it to my colleague, get feedback and go back to the software to edit it. It would be much better if I could share it directly in the app, or if my colleague would be able to edit it in there.

Brent M.
Director of Operations in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool that is easy to use

Kommentare: I am overall extremely satisfied with All Seated! It is a wonderful program that allows me to provide my clients with exceptional events.

All Seated provides an easy to use, what you see is what you get, way to create to-scale floor plans for events. As an event professional, I use All Seated daily to create floor plans and diagrams for clients, team members and vendors. It is easy to use, has a robust library of industry standard event items such as tables, chairs and furniture, and allows me to export my creations easily.

If I had to pick on thing that I like least would be that the program times out too quickly, in my opinion. I find myself logging back in to the site often when I have been pulled away to answer a question or take a phone call.

Assistant Director, Event Services in USA
Eventservice, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Seating Planning Software

Kommentare: Overall, I love using AllSeated. I started in my role less than a year ago. It has been easy to pick up and has really helped me get a better understanding of the space I am working in and what I can do with it. I know I don't use all of the features available to us and if we did, it would move our business with our clients forward event further. It is a great tool for event planners.

AllSeated allows me to see the physical layout of a space when I am working with a client to plan their event. I am able to show them how all the items will fit in the room to scale. This visual depiction is very important and helpful for my clients and I to make sure we are on the same page. AllSeated allows me to do that very quickly and easily.

This is very minute, but I don't like that I can't save a custom chair dimension as my default chair. Every time I place chairs, I have to change the chair size to a custom size. It would be easier and save time if I could have my default chair size be the custom size I select.

Web Developer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

AllSeated is the best Floorplan App!

Kommentare: Allseated allows me to create floorplans for my customers. They love the results, and it is as much a pleasure to create them as can be hoped for.

The User Interface is ideal. It's a perfect combination of usefulness and simplicity. The functions are great. The renderings of the rooms are perfect. The ability to select a room or location are great. This is a wonderful application for floorplans.

I've tried very hard to think of any complaints to have about this application, but I have nothing negative to say.

David M.
David M.
CEO & Creative Director in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

AllSeated's software is so easy to use and is accurate down to the inch.

Kommentare: This is making our design team more efficients, more productive and is giving quality images to our clients for visualization!

From the moment I was working with this software, it was user friendly. The more I work with it, the easier it gets. The best part of this is that it is an amazing tool for showing our client's exactly how it will look and feel in the space with its amazing 3D technology!

Since it is new, the designer inventory is smaller than I would like. The good news is ALL the basic equipment is in there, and if there is special pieces, you can always have them rendered for your private inventory pictures.

Carolyn O.
Carolyn O.
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Game Changer!

Kommentare: I don’t know how I would be as effective in my event planning business without this software to create floorplans that indicate where rentals and catering should be and ensure that all elements fit into a confined area.

This product is one of the most useful items for my company. Not only does it enable me to provide clients with accurate floorplans it enables me to share them real time with vendors. Knowing everything fits together is instrumental to the success of every event I create.

The only frustration I have with this software is that if I am not in the list page And I am idle for a duration it kicks me out of the software and I must re-login.

Terrica S.
Terrica S.
Owner, Chief Wedding Planner in USA

Broke the Mold

Kommentare: Great experience. Our whole team loves it!

All Seated is a pioneer with event layouts. It makes even design tremendously easy and efficient. It’s wide library of resources keeps the process not only creative but also realistic. Now with more table to design options, it has gotten even better!

None— this is truly a great program that has been well thought out.

Debbie L.

All Seated is a GREAT PRODUCT

Kommentare: IT is a well thought out product. As long as you book may events it can save you unimaginable time. It has easy tools to make it quick and impressive.

They have a drop and drag feature that makes it really easy to set up multiple floor plans. Allow you to see how the event will open up for the guests during the event as things change. It allows customers to see how they set up will look and where the guests will circulate during the party.

If you only do 5 events a year the monthly subscription cost is a bit much. It is an amazing product but is expensive if you don't use it for LOTS of events.

Fausto P.
owner/vp in USA

AllSeated has transformed how we use floor plans with our customers and colleagues.

We love being able to share and collaborate with the vendor team and clients on one easy working floor plan document. Having a working document in the cloud that clients can get in and make changes to opens up a whole new world of possibilities. The professional layout and tools available make us all look good, too.

There isn't really anything that I DON'T like about AllSeated! Updates are always fun, and I love the new virtual reality features. If we ever run into a question, the customer service representatives are always fantastic and can walk my team members through things easily and quickly.

Daniela G.
Chief Amazement Officer in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

AllSeated is an invaluable resource that helps me do my job better.

Kommentare: It's a resource I can use and offer my clients for the digital floor plans but also to keep track of guests lists, which tends to be a significant pain point for them. It gives me accurate diagrams and lets me paint an exact picture of what we have planned so that all details are accounted for before we get to the point of production and execution.

Hard to narrow it down to just one thing I like most. It creates floor plans to scale so we can accurately plan intricate events without hesitation of last minute spacing issues. It's user friendly and easy to navigate. The fact that I can invite my clients and whole event team into it gives me peace of mind that everyone will be on the same page and nothing will fall through the cracks. It's a resource that adds value to my own service and makes me look like a rockstar to my partners and clients.

It's pretty intuitive to what I need (probably because they always take user feedback to heart) so it's hard to say what I like least, and although not directly about the software, I would say the fact that there are still a few venues out there that don't use it! All venues should be utilizing this software asap.

Harris L.
President in USA

All Seated is the best software on the market! Amazing technology and user friendly!

All Seated is by far the best program on the market. This technology allows users and their vendors to design floor flans, organize guest lists and a multitude of other user friendly features. I recommend this program highly for anyone planning a special event. A must see!!!!

There are no cons with this program. You must check it out ASAP! I've been using it since its inception.

Lisa E.
President in USA

Sandy and her team are the best in the industry!!!

Ease of use technology of the future Very useful in the events industry A company that wants to guide the future for the industry

No cons that we have encountered as of now. I feel if there were any cons they would correct it immediately

Richard L.

Possible game changer

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: With AllSeated I am able to show my clients how the room will look and many times they get excited about the event.

I love that I can show my client how the room will look with my equipment in the room. There are so many possibilities for this product

It is still a relatively new product for this industry. I am hoping that the designers of this product will grow the inventory of products so I can better show my clients

Social Event Planner in USA
Gastgewerbe

AllSeated is a very easy and usefull tool for event planner

AllSeated is very simple and easy to use. Their design is pretty modern and elegant and some features are appreciated for both the event planners and the customers. You can easily invite your customer to plug in their guests list and RSVP and still manage the diagram.

AllSeated could certainly use a little bit more functionalities and features. Overall very happy with the software

Beth L.
Wedding Officiant/Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Very Helpful for Event Layout

Kommentare: The thing that I really liked about AllSeated was they offered training seminars on how to use their software. They were very good about providing answers to my questions and also gave me links to YouTube videos so that I could learn more about how to use the software at my own pace.

This software offered floor plan layouts with multiple sizes and shapes of tables, and was super easy to swap out chairs to customize tables for various amounts of guests. It also offered an easy way to track guest invitations and place them at tables.

Overall I had no negative issues with using this software. For popular venues they had the floor plans already designed but in my case I had to take measurements and create myself.

Melissa L.
Carousel Ops Manager in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Making Floorplans!

Kommentare: Wonderful product! Beats to heck out of hand-drawing floor plans!

I love all the different options to completely customize what goes where in the space. Dimensions are entered in true to scale.

Sometimes new users have a very hard time figuring it out. Especially from outside the industry. I didn't think it was too difficult, but some users seem to have a harder time than others.

Melissa D.
Conference Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I recommend the use of Allseated for beginners to Advanced users

Kommentare: I found the service to have quick responses and very helpful, they offer great webinars to industry professionals, and many other suggestions to increase your business.

The options for making detailed floorplans to scale and having a 3D rendition makes our business look more professional and ease of setup with our staff.

I couldn't find any dislikes with this software.

Adam L.
Owner/Creative Director in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down best app/software for event industry!

Kommentare: Makes me look like a rock star to every client that I work with as I can create layouts before their eyes and include them in the event setup experience and collaborate easily with all partner vendors.

The intuitive features that are as practical as they are ingenious to create a seamless event management experience for a venue, planner or vendor of any type in the industry - there simply isn't a better product to be found - they are a leader in the field.

Cant think of anything negative to say - everytime I had a suggestion or inquiry on how to make 'something better' - they implemented it expediently and without fail.

Robin S.
Managing Partner in USA

Changed our world!

User friendly, intuitive, brilliant platform that has made our job so much easier! Best customer service!

Honestly there are none! They are constantly innovating and introducing new and improved ways to improve the user experience.

Joann R.
president in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This product is perfect for our needs. all of our staff love having it available.

Kommentare: is a huge time saver and is very user friendly and the support is great. this company is a winner!

it is user friendly and applies to just about all of our projects. a real time saver and clients love it too.

i had to take the time to learn how to use it. our employees picked it up very quickly, took me a little longer.

Catering & Special Events Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great - but now pricey!

Kommentare: Good product, but poor communication and approach around their transition to being a a paid product.

AllSeated makes it very easy to create a custom events layout, including options to upload your own background and drop in common items, like tables of a certain size.

When AllSeated converted to a paid model, their price was fairly astronomical for the basic service provided, they offered no flexibility to negotiate, and essentially held our existing work hostage.

Josh G.
Director of Sales in USA

Easy and stress free!!

AllSeated has been an amazing tool for our production company. We have saved hrs of time and show professional diagram to scale and we just love the 3D tool. We are excited about the 360 and VR that is coming! The company is great to work with .

I can say that I really don't have any negative things to say at all, and it would be a stretch to write any down.

James M.
James M.
Operations Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

AllSeated is an up and coming tool for event planner that you need to use

Kommentare: We're using AllSeated more and more with our wedding clients, they like the level of detail we can show them for their event and it's very detailed. The software could use some polishing, but the staff are all very friendly and helpful if you get stuck. Definitely recommend this to anyone in the event industry.

It's allows you to create very detailed, very useful diagrams and layouts for your events. It's tailored to each type of user (planner, venue, etc) which is great because you don't focus too much on things you don't normally worry about.

The features and software seems like it could be developed a bit further. Some interfaces aren't very intuitive and can take some time to really understand.