I LOVE Soci

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Mary ann P.
Brand Management Specialist
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Their customer service is spectacular. I love working with them! Getting all of our teams online was a breeze.

Vorteile: I can give my property managers one login to access all of their social media platforms where they can create custom content to post. The best part is that I can review and approve their content before it goes live online.

Nachteile: Responding to private messages and comments is a little confusing. Each back and forth message is listed as its own "task" so if someone sends two sentences separately in FB messenger, we have two tasks about the same thing that we have to enter and close.

Still a Great Partnership

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Jeremy L.
Reputation Manager
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a long-term client, my team continues to be impressed with their vision and their responsive and nimble attitude.

Vorteile: As the localized social marketing space changes strong partnerships are key and SOCi is that partner for us. As our needs grow, SOCi has as well. We are happy to have this partnership and a team that listens and responds.

Nachteile: As the platform grows and enhances, it is important that our teams keep up on these changes. This is a common challenge but their support team has never let us down.

von SOCi an 20.11.2019

Jeremy, We are humbled by your compliments and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

SOCi Review

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Terrie D.
Business Marketing Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The people at SOCi have been great to work with. Our requests have been taken into consideration and some have even been implemented.

Vorteile: Being able to see reviews from several sources from one place is great. The option to see competitor data by facility is helpful as is having permissions by location, group, division for who can see the information. The charts and graphs help us see at a glance how we are doing month over month. The initial setup was not too difficult, thanks to the help of the SOCi team.

Nachteile: It is difficult to pull the reports that are actually helpful to our team. We still have to manually pull reviews from other platforms - Trustpilot, Consumer Affairs, etc. that SOCi does not work with.

von SOCi an 7.11.2019

Thank you for the stellar feedback, Terrie. We are happy to hear that you have seen some of your suggestions implemented as it is our mission to ensure that our customers can fully utilize our platform to their benefit! We look forward to keeping up the great work!

Soci review

Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Marketing Coordinator
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall branding has benefited from the design features that SOCI offers. However, almost weekly I have had to relink a channel and have experienced error message or posts have failed to schedule.

Vorteile: I like the feature of being able to edit pictures in Soci, it saves me a lot of time not having to open photoshop to put a logo on. SOCI customer service responds quickly, and the process is intuitive.

Nachteile: I previously used Hootsuite and I miss the dashboard that allowed me to see all of the scheduled posts across all channels. I also do not like that I can not schedule the same post across two separate locations.

von SOCi an 13.6.2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We're pleased to read that you are saving time and enjoy the customer service SOCi provides. Please reach out to your CSM to show you the workflows we have for posting to multiple networks and viewing all network posts in a calendar view.

Product Review

Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Kelcee W.
Social Media Management

Kommentare: It was a little rocky in the beginning and we were noticing a lot of errors in reports, our accounts unlinking, etc. We've had great experiences when dealing with support and they always were willing to schedule a call to get the issues fixed.

Vorteile: I like that we can submit feature requests to features that would be beneficial to use as users and they will submit a request for it. They really listen to what you need in SOCi to uniquely benefit you and your clients. The customer support is always helpful and responsive.

Nachteile: We were having trouble in the beginning with the accounts unlinking, not publishing content that was scheduled, etc. but we were able to get that resolved and are happy with this product.

von SOCi an 5.11.2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Kelcee! Our team is always happy to assist!

Great Social Media Software For Multiple Locations

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Berkley E.
Digital Media Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is a great way to post on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Business Profile, and Instagram all at once and also swap between specific locations. This is a very competitive choice compared to other ones out there and is ideal for a large franchise system.

Nachteile: It sometimes takes longer than I would like for posts to be entered, but I'm very impatient.

von SOCi an 13.11.2019

Thank you for sharing your experience, Berkley! We appreciate your honest feedback!

Social media posting and scheduling made easy!

Emma U.
Marketing Consultant

Kommentare: We wanted to use SOCi to make it easier for locations to post local content to each of their social platforms. SOCi made it easy for us to get each community involved and subsequently boosted our page engagement and reach for the locations.

Vorteile: SOCi is the best social posting tool for businesses with multiple locations. We were able to bring people in at the location level and let them create posts that we are able to review before scheduling. The boosting tool and review tracking is also a HUGE plus. Seriously one of the best tools out there if you have multiple locations trying to post on social media and you want to keep everything on brand! We're very happy with SOCi!

Nachteile: The login process is a bit complicated the first time you log in but other than that I have no complaints.

von SOCi an 1.11.2019

Thank you for your glowing review, Emma! It's wonderful to hear that SOCi has provided you with the tools to schedule and post to your social networks with ease.

Easy to Use Platform

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Dalia L.
Social Media Manager

Kommentare: Overall, customer service has been great and they are pretty on top of it when it glitches out.

Vorteile: I like how user-friendly it is and that it doesn't take too much time to train anybody to use. We're loving the new GMB integration and find it beneficial for our clients.

Nachteile: Sometimes it feels like it slows down, especially at the end of the day after using it for hours. Not sure what's going on with that.

von SOCi an 4.11.2019

Thank you for your terrific review, Dalia! It's great to hear that you're thoroughly enjoying all that SOCi has to offer.

We love SOCi.

Mary cate S.
Marketing Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Soci has been a fantastic tool for our multi-location business. It allows us to keep all of our assets in one place, while still giving people at the locations freedom to manage their social media platforms. They consistently build out more tools to make the product even better. Recently, we were able to boost a post at all of our locations with just a click of a button. We are very happy with our SOCi experience.

Nachteile: We wish the product had more specific tools for our industry.

von SOCi an 1.11.2019

Thank you for the excellent review, Mary Cate! Your feedback is instrumental to our success so we appreciate your honesty!

Easty to Schedule Posts in Advance

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Tisha W.
Assistant Director of Human Resources
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really like that I can take some time to create all my posts for a few weeks and then schedule them out in the future. I really believe that this is a great time-saving tool and it's so appreciated since we all wear many hats and are all busy. Once the posts are created, I don't have to think about it again for a few weeks and I love that!

Nachteile: I wish there was an ability to post more than one photo for the platform as well as be able to tag a location or shout out to another business. I feel like we can't capture the value of cross-marketing without that.

von SOCi an 8.11.2019

Tisha, Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We would love to connect with you further on the number of photos you can use in each post as well as tagging abilities. To do so, please contact your CSM! We look forward to adding value to your experience.

SOCi Solves Social

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Jessica R.
Director of Marketing Technology
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of use for our franchisees! We wanted to be able to scale our social strategy but also give franchisees a feeling of local control and SOCi solves for both! Plus there's so many unique features that I didn't find in other platforms like dynamic text insertion, peak time posting, content scoring, etc.

Nachteile: I'd like to be able to post videos to Instagram but that's part of their product improvements for later this year anyways.

All in one product

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Ariel G.
Director of Marketing
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SOCi has been helpful to have everything all in one for social and reputation. Reporting has been great for monthly and quarterly social checks then for reputation being to see all types of information to compare and contrast and create goals for all the teams. The product is easy to use and maneuver around so that is key too!

Vorteile: I like how I can see social and reputation all in one, the syndication of responding to the reviews, and being able to pose to social sites.

Nachteile: I think the improvement would be just on the social side of being able to have more tools to plan vs. post and then adding video.

von SOCi an 12.6.2019

Thank you for such an honest review! We're delighted to read that our platform matches your efficiency needs and look forward to continuing the offerings on the social side.

For a company who pedals reputation management, your front facing sales team are rude &dismissive.

Gonzales W.
Director of Business Development
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Horrible, and disruptive in my schedule. Who has time to waste waiting on your rude and dismissive salespeople. And you have no published prices which makes you wonder if you are going to get gassed by some slick-talking used car sales salesman, no offense s to used car salesmen, I used to be one.

Vorteile: I’ve used the platform for over a year, under another service and it works as advertised if you choose the right articles to post.

Nachteile: I’m looking to find a white-label solution and the first request and calendar meeting was just ignored and I was left waiting for your one salesperson. He explained that the appointment was set outside of his working hours and he was off the day of the meeting. Then he referred me to another, who set the meeting, and then never showed up, emailing after he was 25 minutes late, that you had a fire drill and would a later meeting be possible. Never heard from him again. Very unprofessional on both fronts.

von SOCi an 1.11.2019

Thank you for your candor, Gonzales. We are very sorry to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional and sincerely apologize. We will be sure to pass your feedback along to our team!

Soci for multiple locations

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Courtney belew M.
Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that the platform allows you to create multiple groups for posting. Once scheduled, the post is available on the independent store pages, which makes it easy to create a custom blanket message that can be adapted for each specific location. I also love the ability to create an image and content database.

Nachteile: There is not an app platform available to our group of retailers, restricting my use to the desktop platform only.

von SOCi an 21.6.2019

Thank you for your review! Please connect with your CSM to learn more about our app and mobile version of the platform.

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 24.8.2019
Viraaj S.

Kommentare: Great overall experience. Their customer service is amazing... Started with weekly calls into monthly calls. Always a 24-hour turnaround on questions that I had.

Vorteile: This software has a lot to offer. If you have a handful of clients, I would recommend this platform to manage your social media and reputation management. If your client likes to be hands-on with the content you are putting out, their client feature is awesome.

Nachteile: It did take time to train my team on how to move around the platform. But once they understood it, it was simple.

von SOCi an 27.8.2019

Thank you for the positive review!

EASY! It's my one-stop shop for social and reputation!

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Danielle J.
Marketing and Training Director
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Everything I can see in one stop. The Reputation Dashboard is AMAZING!! I love being able to search quickly to see how we are doing on the review platforms. Being able to easily filter by date, platform or key words. LOVE IT!!

Nachteile: Honestly....nothing to do with the software. I least like it when our team members don't get on and take advantage of it...I love it that much!!

What did I do before SOCI??

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Veronica R.
President • Keynote Speaker • Mompreneur

Vorteile: The range of abilities is unmatched. I was able to drop 3 other service providers and save 25% on monthly expenses by switching over to SOCI.

Nachteile: In comparison to other softwares, SOCI is still newer so waiting for certain features to come available was an earlier issue but not anymore. This software has fully matured.

von SOCi an 5.7.2019

We are so glad to hear our software saved you so much, thank you!

It's Improving

Briana S.
Social Media Manager

Kommentare: I love my rep. She's very responsive and helpful, but we have had trouble with the techs in the past. Features improve every month or so, so I'm still hopeful. I don't know how much SOCi costs, so I can't judge the value.

Vorteile: I like the organization of all the clients and all the platforms.

Nachteile: There are still a lot of kinks and there are not enough features. I still need to use the platforms themselves for too many things.

von SOCi an 1.11.2019

Thank you for your honesty, Briana! Your feedback is vital to our success so we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Easy to schedule Social Media Blasts

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Jessica N.
Sales & Events Coordinator
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall positive! I think the more we work with it the easier it will be and more efficient.

Vorteile: It's easy to set up a schedule and map out your social media blasts for specific dates & times . It streamlines and keeps you on track.

Nachteile: I wish you could post to Instagram Stories or Live versus only on your feed - needs a bit more specific directive.

von SOCi an 22.11.2019

Thank you for the feedback, Jessica! Happy to hear that SOCi has streamlined your social media strategy.

Review

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Christi R.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience is good.

Vorteile: Posts corporate wide material for me. East to see what is coming.

Nachteile: That I have to check it as a entirely separate entity. Wish these posts just appeared in my scheduled posts on facebook and I could edit. Not notified when there is a problem- so a week or two can go by before I realize something is wrong. I wish it were 1 integrated system instead of something else I have to monitor. Sometimes a negative sounding word is tracked as negative response - not necessarily what is actually happening.

von SOCi an 6.11.2019

Christi, Thank you for your thorough feedback. We appreciate your insight and will be sure to keep these items in mind when making changes. We look forward to improving!

Does What It Needs to Do

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Mckinley W.
Sales Coordinator
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very helpful to be able to schedule everything at one time instead of having to remember to post to social media daily or weekly.

Vorteile: Easy to drop images onto the calendar. Able to post to multiple social sites at once.

Nachteile: Difficult to see what images you have used and haven't used. Doesn't post well to Instagram. No options to filter or crop the images.

von SOCi an 4.11.2019

Thank you for your honest feedback, McKinley. We will be sure to pass your comments along to the team and look forward to improving.

SOCi for social

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Susan H.
Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SOCi is definitely taking a lot of pressure off of me by having just one place for me to go to most of my social networks.

Vorteile: I like the reputation management feature the most. Now that boost plus is available, I will most likely utilize post scheduling more.

Nachteile: The thing I like least about the software are the articles. They don't appear to be updated very often, and I frequently can't find relevant content to use in my social media posts.

von SOCi an 12.6.2019

Thank you for reviewing SOCi. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us in achieving our goal of providing useful tools for social media and reputation management. Thank you for your warm remarks!

Makes Life Easier

Misty B.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm not in there daily, but the tool is very simple to use and makes my social media look consistent. I love that!

Vorteile: I love that our franchise can set this up for us and schedule. Then we can modify and supplement as needed. Now that we're able to add in Ads Plus and Boost Plus is awesome! Being able to manage everything in one central place is convenient.

Nachteile: I wish the "giveaway" feature was more robust. I like it, but would like to do more with it around criteria.

von SOCi an 1.11.2019

Thank you for the stellar review, Misty! We are delighted to hear that SOCi Boost, as well as Ads Plus, have proved to be huge time savers!

Easy to Use - All in one Place!

Danielle G.
Assistant General Manager
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that it is very similar to posting on your own personal social media accounts. The learning curve was very small - and as long as you are familiar with Facebook, Twitter, etc, this will be very easy for you.

Nachteile: I oftentimes struggle with downloading links to videos that I would like to share. Due to size of the video, quality, or the software meshing issues - there are times where we cannot share videos that we would like guests to see.

von SOCi an 4.11.2019

Thank you for your feedback, Danielle! We're thrilled to hear that adjusting to the SOCi platform was a cinch!

Fantastic Help!

Bewertet am 2.11.2019
Charlie I.
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good, would recommend to others with multiple social platforms

Vorteile: Able to manage multiple social marketing sites with one click.
Liked the analytics that came with it.

Nachteile: I had to go into each platform to edit my posts.

von SOCi an 4.11.2019

Thank you for the excellent review, Charlie! We are thrilled to hear that SOCi has not only saved you time but has allowed you to track your successes!