Über SOCi

Für Unternehmen mit mehr als 10 Standorten ist SOCi eine ideale Plattform für Social-Media- und Reputationsmanagement.

Erfahre mehr über SOCi

I love that SOCi integrates so much of our business presence online in one place. From reviews, social media, calender's and more its a one stop shop.

Never heard from him again. Very unprofessional on both fronts.

Bewertungen zu SOCi

SOCi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 249 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SOCi bereits verwendet?

Danielle
Danielle
Marketing and Training Director in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

EASY! It's my one-stop shop for social and reputation!

Everything I can see in one stop. The Reputation Dashboard is AMAZING!! I love being able to search quickly to see how we are doing on the review platforms. Being able to easily filter by date, platform or key words. LOVE IT!!

Honestly....nothing to do with the software. I least like it when our team members don't get on and take advantage of it...I love it that much!!

Mary Ann
Brand Management Specialist in USA

I LOVE Soci

Kommentare: Their customer service is spectacular. I love working with them! Getting all of our teams online was a breeze.

I can give my property managers one login to access all of their social media platforms where they can create custom content to post. The best part is that I can review and approve their content before it goes live online.

Responding to private messages and comments is a little confusing. Each back and forth message is listed as its own "task" so if someone sends two sentences separately in FB messenger, we have two tasks about the same thing that we have to enter and close.

Paige
Reputation Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Difficult set up experience

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

There is a lot you can do on the platform with different add-ons. Listings management seems to be going well.

We had a lot of problems with set up and poor customer support from the SoCi team.

Michaela
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator in USA

Soci

Kommentare: I've only really had issues with the Mobile App Soci Go; (besides the minor problems on the App) I thoroughly enjoyed using the program. Sometimes it seems a little to complex with the conversation, reputation, and creative features. I like that App is always accessible even if I have some minor issues. Overall, I enjoy Soci.

I like the Scheduling Feature. I specifically like the ability to schedule all Social Networks at the same time.

The Mobile App Soci Go is a little too difficult to use everyday. It's set up just like the website so navigation is easy but there seems to have a lot of glitches. I also do not like when a post is scheduled, to adjust the time you have to adjust the time for all the social medias individually vs together.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Hi Michaela, Thank you for your honest review. We're delighted to hear that our scheduling tool has been a huge help and look forward to continually improving.

Jessica
Director of Marketing Technology in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SOCi Solves Social

The ease of use for our franchisees! We wanted to be able to scale our social strategy but also give franchisees a feeling of local control and SOCi solves for both! Plus there's so many unique features that I didn't find in other platforms like dynamic text insertion, peak time posting, content scoring, etc.

I'd like to be able to post videos to Instagram but that's part of their product improvements for later this year anyways.

Laura
Office Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love SOCI

Kommentare: Being able to see the analytics is great. I like seeing how we are improving our online presence.

I like how easy it is to manage and the upload process is great. I love being able to schedule our calendar ahead.

I would like to be able to delete posts that are no longer valid in bulk.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for the stellar review, Laura!

ashley
Digital Content & Social Media Coordinator in USA

SOCI for Reputation

Kommentare: Overall SOCi has been exceptional during the onboarding process and is willing to work with its customers to fix bugs. However, the platform could use some updates in regards to working with larger agencies.

I like how the platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It also helps to streamline processes when it comes to reputation management and social posting.

There are some bugs when it comes to integrating their local listing system to their reputation management and social platform posting system.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Ashley. We appreciate your feedback on listings in order to make the platform better for large agency users.

Courtney Belew
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Soci for multiple locations

I like that the platform allows you to create multiple groups for posting. Once scheduled, the post is available on the independent store pages, which makes it easy to create a custom blanket message that can be adapted for each specific location. I also love the ability to create an image and content database.

There is not an app platform available to our group of retailers, restricting my use to the desktop platform only.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for your review! Please connect with your CSM to learn more about our app and mobile version of the platform.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Automation at the tips of your fingers!

Kommentare: Its been amazing to automate the social media presence process, its been proven these days that it makes a big difference if you stay present and engaged in the social platforms! Soci has made that a breeze.

The ability to observe and evaluate the results and trends on your social media accounts and their social media calendar is amazing too!

When compared to other options it's a bit pricey, but in all honesty is comparing apples to oranges because of its many features. I believe that a small business option should be given to maybe strike a lifetime deal.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for the rave review!

Jenna
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SoCi Review - Beginning Use

Kommentare: This has been a great experience so far, it makes me want to publish posts in advance due to ease of use.

Ease of use and plenty of materials available.

Nothing that I have noticed yet! It took me a while to tell the difference of hashtag areas but now that I understand what that area is there, for I love it!

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for the exceptional review, Jenna! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

McKinley
Sales Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does What It Needs to Do

Kommentare: Very helpful to be able to schedule everything at one time instead of having to remember to post to social media daily or weekly.

Easy to drop images onto the calendar. Able to post to multiple social sites at once.

Difficult to see what images you have used and haven't used. Doesn't post well to Instagram. No options to filter or crop the images.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for your honest feedback, McKinley. We will be sure to pass your comments along to the team and look forward to improving.

Kevin
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works great when set up.

Kommentare: Overall, the experience with SOCi has been nice. I am grateful that we have it set up and working as an asset to our team. I hope it continues to work and help to increase our social audience.

Once the program is set up with your different social networks you can make and create several drafts and have it scheduled when you want it to post to whatever social network you want. We work at an Ace hardware, which makes it nice when we can create drafts several weeks in advance and then just have it post all by itself.

It is not user friendly to set up. There's not exactly one person you can contact to try to help you, you have to email soci and hope that someone gets back to you. Ever since they have I have just saved the persons contact information and email them when I have questions. Sometimes they respond right away, sometimes you have to follow up. Then, unfortunately, there are some accounts that you have to reconnected now and then like LinkedIn, and instagram, but that is out of Soci's control.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kevin. We're sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting in touch with us in the past and hope you will take the time to contact our support team for any inquiries that require immediate assistance.

Ariel
Director of Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

All in one product

Kommentare: SOCi has been helpful to have everything all in one for social and reputation. Reporting has been great for monthly and quarterly social checks then for reputation being to see all types of information to compare and contrast and create goals for all the teams. The product is easy to use and maneuver around so that is key too!

I like how I can see social and reputation all in one, the syndication of responding to the reviews, and being able to pose to social sites.

I think the improvement would be just on the social side of being able to have more tools to plan vs. post and then adding video.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for such an honest review! We're delighted to read that our platform matches your efficiency needs and look forward to continuing the offerings on the social side.

Kelcee
Social Media Management in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Product Review

Kommentare: It was a little rocky in the beginning and we were noticing a lot of errors in reports, our accounts unlinking, etc. We've had great experiences when dealing with support and they always were willing to schedule a call to get the issues fixed.

I like that we can submit feature requests to features that would be beneficial to use as users and they will submit a request for it. They really listen to what you need in SOCi to uniquely benefit you and your clients. The customer support is always helpful and responsive.

We were having trouble in the beginning with the accounts unlinking, not publishing content that was scheduled, etc. but we were able to get that resolved and are happy with this product.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Kelcee! Our team is always happy to assist!

Annette
owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not sure I reach my audience

Kommentare: Do not have my instagram page set up with SoCi. I have called but so far it is not fixed. Not entirely their fault because I should have followed up with a call, just haven't yet.

It is easy to use but I do not think I have a great response from it.

I am suppose to have my facebook page and my instagram page linked together but so far they are not.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Annette, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We would be more than happy to connect with you on linking your pages and invite you to contact support to do so. We look forward to assisting you!

Morgan
Assistant Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Suggestions for Improvement!

Kommentare: Its nice to go long periods of time with out thinking of what to post because you got it all done earlier that week!

The ease of being able to log in once a week or even once a month and schedule posts out for as long as you want.

I wish that you could interact with other accounts. It doesn't totally get you away from using the app because you still should log in and post on other accounts to drive traffic to your SM site. It would be great if you could integrate your Instagram followers and maybe pull 5 posts to interact with. Another thing I do not use because I feel that it would be time consuming to go back and do is the tags. I wish you could create folders instead of tags on the photos. We are an apartment community so it would be nice to create folders for the floor plans or amenities. It would just be easier to look at!

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for the honest review, Morgan. We appreciate your insights and will be sure to pass them along to the team for future enhancements and improvements.

Emily
Assistant Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Soci Review

I like SOCI because it is easy to use and very friendly for those who aren't social media savy.

There are times where certain features do not work, for example, its frequently that the events near me tab is down.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Emily, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with the events feature. We would love to learn more so we can work toward a resolution. Please reach out to support at your earliest convenience.

cindy
asst manager in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Social Media

Kommentare: SOCI gets our business out there for the public to see and review and it helps with our business

It is easy to use, I am happy with the responses that SOCI gives. If there is a problem they reach out to me so I may reach out to the customer

In the beginning the person assigned to our account was not quite sure how to do everything so we were out of the loop for awhile. It has been resolved and I really like the software

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for leaving a positive 5-star review! We appreciate your business!

Robin
Marekting Manager in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SOCI IS A HOMERUN

Kommentare: Daily posting.
Daily interaction with customers through SOCI.

Efficient, Thorough, Simple, Consistent, Fun, Creative and Involved..... #Daily.....

I have no Cons at this moment. Maybe if SOCI had more of a relationship or platform with google.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for your kind words, Robin! We're thrilled to hear you are loving SOCi.

Martha
Compliance Loan Admin/Social Media Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SOCI Pro/Con Review

Kommentare: Since using SOCi, we have also expanded our social media presence as by creating new accounts and profiles with Instagram and LinkedIn. Helping us stay even more connected with our customers.

If you are a planner then you'll love the scheduler feature. Even if you're not a planner the scheduler feature saves time if you use multiple social media platforms.

My least favorite feature would be the Report section. It would be nice if there was a way to create a report based on certain criteria or tags. For example, if I needed to pull a report for all social media posts in last six months that pertained to a certain product.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for the exceptional review, Martha. We greatly appreciate your feedback and would love to discuss the future of reporting with you further. Please contact your Customer Success Manager at your earliest convenience to do so. We look forward to connecting!

Samantha
Manager in USA

SOCi pros and cons

I wish it would alert us when reviews are written. We have a policy to respond to them within 48 hours and we do our best to check daily but being that it isn't software we have to check daily to complete our tasks it can go beyond the 48 hours in response time.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Hi Samantha, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We invite you to check out our customer portal for information on how to set up email subscriptions so you have full visibility on all new reviews.

Susan
Marketing Manager in USA

SOCi for social

Kommentare: SOCi is definitely taking a lot of pressure off of me by having just one place for me to go to most of my social networks.

I like the reputation management feature the most. Now that boost plus is available, I will most likely utilize post scheduling more.

The thing I like least about the software are the articles. They don't appear to be updated very often, and I frequently can't find relevant content to use in my social media posts.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for reviewing SOCi. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us in achieving our goal of providing useful tools for social media and reputation management. Thank you for your warm remarks!

Huong
Regional Trainer in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SOCI

Kommentare: So far it is easy but sometimes time consuming when you have to go to one page then the next, then to the next to get to where you want to be and then having to do it all again if you needed to switch to a different location.

I like how I have the ability to access all my properties I oversea. I can see in a snap shot of what social media's they access. I also like the ability to see how their comps are performing.

If you are someone who overseas multiple properties, it is sometimes difficult to from property to property. I wish if I was going to go to all my properties Google Business that I can just go straight to it and not have to go to the main screen to locations then go to the property, click on the Google Business icon and then go to the site. That is just too many obstacles when you just have to adjust something for all properties.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for the feedback, Huong. We will be sure to pass this along to our team.

Kelsey
Marketing Associate in USA
Sport, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: Soci makes it easy to manage multiple accounts. I love the ability to pull social reports with a click!

Soci is a great tool to 'set and forget.' It's easy to use and very reliable.

A minimal change that would make the software more user friendly would be a 'photo drop' option when scheduling a post- rather than having to choose a file from your computer. The ability to 'drag and drop' it in would cut out a few steps.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Hi Kelsey, Thank you so much for the feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are thoroughly enjoying SOCi and we look forward to continually improving.

Charlie
Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Help!

Kommentare: Good, would recommend to others with multiple social platforms

Able to manage multiple social marketing sites with one click. Liked the analytics that came with it.

I had to go into each platform to edit my posts.

Antwort von SOCi, Inc.

Thank you for the excellent review, Charlie! We are thrilled to hear that SOCi has not only saved you time but has allowed you to track your successes!