Über TUIO

Zentralisiert alle übergeordneten Rechnungen und Zahlungen in einer App und spart Kindertagesstätten, Vorschulen und Schulen tausende von Stunden ein.

Erfahre mehr über TUIO

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie TUIO bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Glenn W.
Glenn W.
Executive Director in Kanada

Tuio has been a fantastic tool to move our school into online payments and invoice management.

Kommentare: Tuio allowed us to streamline our enrolment and tuition payment processes. We are moving away from handling post-dated cheques to online direct payments. This is both a better user experience for our parents as well as saving time and generating efficiencies in the administration. It really is a Win Win!

What I like most about Tuio is that it is built from the ground up as a payment software, instead of an added-on after thought. The system is intuitive and simple to navigate while being powerful on the backend to support our needs. Our parents have had nothing but good things to say about how much they like the system.

There are a few features which would be nice to have such as the ability to modify the payment amounts once an invoice has been issued; however, Tuio has been very responsive to suggestions and is continually publishing new features/functionality.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Hi Glenn, Thank you for the great feedback, which we are taking into account for the next release phases.

Lori P.
PRINCIPAL in Kanada

Daily use

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, the experience with TUIO has been exceptional.

The attendance feature is very simple to use. The added Covid-19 Screening feature was an absolute life saver this past 18 months. The payment program is very helpful to see what monies are coming in and who is behind with their payments. The TUIO staff handle any NSF problems, so there is no need for awkward conversations with your clients. The support staff are amazing and answer and solve all of our questions usually the same day. My staff are very happy with this product and we would recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their daycare or private school operations.

I wish that there was a way to merge the spreadsheets with our Quickbooks accounting program.

letzte Woche

Thank you for the kind review Lori! We hear your wish and are looking to integrate more fully with QB for accounting purposes.

Brenna R.
Brenna R.
Regional Investment Sales Manager in Kanada
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Confusing

Kommentare: Confusing.

Recordkeeping. It is great to have easy access to receipts.

Perhaps it is partly the fault of the school that is making me use the software, but the payment type option is confusing. Why is “cash or cheque” even an option when this is supposed to encourage online transactions. Also, my school has had to send multiple invoices for seemingly the same things because of monthly billing? I’d actually rather go back to submitting cheques and receiving emailed receipts.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Hello Brenna, Thank you for your review and feedback. The cash/cheque option is provided as additional flexibility for parents who would not want to pay online but we appreciate your point and we might disable that option from the parent interface in order to further encourage online transactions. Your other point seems to have to do with how your school operates the software so that's a point we'll have to review with them.

Cheryl lynn G.
Communications/Marketing/Tech Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TUIO's Customer Service is Stellar and Their Software is Fairly Intuitive!

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been very positive. We enjoy the professional and friendly rapport we've established with TUIOs support staff.

I love the fact that customer service is easy to access when needed. They have been quickly responsive and attentive to our needs. Plus, their tech team is always pleasant to work with. The features and functionality that might have been lacking when we 1st started using TUIO have been greatly improved. These new features have been immensely helpful to the staff who use the software AND for parents who pay their tuition/fees. I truly think they listen to their customers when it comes to adding new features.

The initial training was a slightly difficult as it was too fast paced for a 1st time learner and difficult to understand the French-Canadian accent of the trainer.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the helpful review Cheryl Lynn! Our initial training is much simpler now and we are able to launch the software for you and your families in 30-60 minutes max. None of our sales or support staff have an accent anymore.

Melanie T.
Owner/Director in Kanada

Makes Our Jobs Easier

Kommentare: We love it! I recommend it to all my fellow childcare owners/operators.

As a childcare owner, I am no expert in accounting and always struggled with record keeping and yearly tax receipts were a nightmare and so time consuming. This year, with Tuio, I issued all my tax receipts in under 15 minutes. They looked professional and were accurate and there was no corrections needed. What a time saver and a professional-looking service to offer our clients.

A lot of parents comment or panic when they set up their account and see the “total amount of all the invoices” on the first page. They don’t even bother to open the invoices, they immediately contact us wanting to know why their invoice is so high. We spend a lot of time explain it to parents. Also, there should be a mention in the sign up email(or in a more prominent spot) that is sent to new clients to alert them that the link expires in a set time. So many have needed to be resent, because they expired.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you very much for the review Melanie. Happy to hear about the time savings you are taking advantage of. When the parent clicks a link that has expired, there is a self-serve option to resend a new link. I will add that language to the new parent letter from now on to make it more clear. Yes there is a clear distinction in the payment set up between any amount "due now" and any due in the future. I can understand if it's often overlooked (if they don't click to expand view of all the invoices) and can look to add ways to make it more clear what is due now versus what is scheduled to come due in the future.

Molly W.
director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love TUIO for our school.

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have saved so much time. I love that parents have access to their information at all times and reports are generated automatically.

This product makes collecting funds so easy. I no longer have to chase customers for payments. Payments are automatically drafted or charged.

I wish more than one parent/guardian could have access and receive notifications.

letzte Woche

Thank you Molly! Happy to hear how your TUIO experience has been. Let us take a look at allowing multiple parents to receive enrollment notifications in case they are not split but yet also don't share the account login.

Helen F.
Financial Administrator in Kanada

Usage of Tuio payment portal

Kommentare: Overall with have had a good relationship with TUIO. Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are very quick to respond to our questions with helpful answers.

This payment portal allows our parents to securely pay the tuition in a timely manner. They receive the invoices directly from the TUIO portal.

I wish our International parents were able to access the payment portal.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the great review Helen! Your international parents can by all means access their TUIO account and they can also make a payment in the portal with their credit card. Only bank account payment is unavailable to them but if they wire funds from an international bank to you, you can mark their invoices as paid on TUIO so they can keep track otherwise.

Kayla M.
Director in USA

TUIO Review from CHMS

Kommentare: I think the team at TUIO has done a great job creating a user friendly and easy to use program, and their customer support is fantastic.

It is very user friendly and allows me the flexibility needed to provide a variety of payment options to our families.

After the recent update I can no longer add two separate accounts for students whose parents require this option. I have found a way around it, but it just isn't as convenient.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for the review Kayla! After the recent update you're now able to add a second parent to a student profile. Once that is done you can create a student enrolment for both parents if need be. It's for sure a new concept but it shouldn't be any less convenient then on the previous version of TUIO. Feel free to reach out to support@tuiopay.com to learn more.

Yanli Q.
Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good product

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I feel very happy with this product. Thank you!

The user graphics are good. Easy to find and learn.

None. I hope the parents' bank information can be share in different program.

letzte Woche

Hi Yanli, thank you for the kind review. Parent payment methods are kept in their unique parent account so they can confirm and apply it to as many programs as you need. They don't need to reenter the same information over and over.

Nadine H.
parent in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Convenient for payment but not always clear whether payment has been processed.

I like that it allows you to choose your method of payment and pay online.

I don't like how long it takes to show whether the invoice is settled. I find it confusing.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Hello Nadine, Thank you for taking the time to review and leave some feedback. To clarify on the settlement of your invoices, we update our transaction records as soon as we hear back from the receiving bank that the funds were successfully deposited, which may be later than when you see that the funds have left your account. The time it takes to show is therefore independent of us. If you were to pay by credit card, where such confirmation by the bank is not needed, your invoices would settle right away. Feel free to reach out to support@tuiopay.com for any follow up.

Terence L.
Owner in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game-changing admissions and enrollment software

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Aside from it's how easy and useful TUIO is, I believe the best part of it was their customer service. Every time I had an issue with something, they were responsive via email within 24 hours (usually a couple of hours) and would call and reach out when the issue is complicated. They are also quick to improve their software, as I remember suggesting to them how annoying it is for schools to be charged NSFs, and they took it out for us. Great communication with their community!

Extremely easy to set up and use for administrative and user side with a clean UI. Easy to organize, categorize and search through the database.

They could allow the administrators to have more access to setting up payment methods, but I understand why they restrict it.

letzte Woche

We appreciate the awesome review Terence! In the upcoming release you will have the access you have been looking for which will speed up that process for you being able to add the payment method given by your students as Admin.

Laura M.
Admin Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The TUIO support team is superb!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The onboarding process with the representatives, the support offered and the experience with the TUIO staff is exceptional. TUIO is continually making improvements and listens to the needs of its customers.

The TUIO support team is responds to requests in a timely manner. They go above and beyond to assist admin and parents with any questions or issues that may arise. They also provide exceptional support to admin in payment collection from families for past due payments. The support they offer is unlike any other comparable software.

At the time, parents were unable to utilize more than one payment method. That may have changed since then.

letzte Woche

We really appreciate the thorough review Laura. Your parents can have more than one payment method on TUIO and are welcome to change it invoice to invoice. If parents ever need the payment split for multiple payment methods we can accommodate that as well.

Christine M.
Office Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Would never go back or choose another company after using TUIO

Kommentare: Amazing. From the software to the employees to the designers, they are just amazing. If i have a problem or even a parent thats had a problem they email in minutes or jump on the chat if you need them. They are always available. That is not something you find often. Other companies, you wait days to get an answerr or even wait on hold for hours. Not this company.

It is easy to use. Easy to navigate. There are always positive changes to this software and always making it better for our business and easier for our parents.

I can not find anything i DON'T like. Im not sure anyone would find anything they didn't like.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the thorough review Christine!

Virginia R.
Principal in Kanada

Easy to use.

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a very positive experience using TUIO and working with the support team.

Once we were trained to use TUIO, it was an easy transition. We are able to set up payment plans to allow the parents to set up their accounts at their own convenient time, reducing our time on working on school payments.

TUIO is continuously improving their software and at this time, we are just learning to navigate the new features so I can't really comment on what I least like about it. But when we do come to something that we are unsure about, we ask for assistance and the help is immediate so we are thankful for the service we receive.

letzte Woche

Thank you for the review Virginia!

Laurie F.
principal in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TUIO makes tuition payments so much simpler

Ease of set up for the programs and makes our audits easier to prepare for

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could be simpler to read

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you very much for the review Laurie, glad to hear TUIO helped make things easier. Those reports are now obsolete with the improved invoice export/report feature available in TUIO.

Sheri R.
Operations Manager in USA

Easy Collection of Tuition

Kommentare: Customer Service is great! Very responsive.

Our parents like how easy it is to pay tuition using TUIO.

Although I understand that monthly invoices can't have two payment methods applied to them, it gets a little challenging. However, customer service is always willing to help.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the review Sheri! Yes we are always willing and able to help you split invoice amounts so that multiple payment methods can be used.

Harpreet singh G.
Director in Kanada

Exceptional Customer Support

Software is easy to deploy and use. Best part is the exceptional customer support.

There is not much to dislike. Good thing is that TUIO is constantly evolving.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you very much for the review Harpreet!

Danielle W.
Director in Kanada

Very Responsive Customer Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Setting up the TUIO payment system to provide invoices for tuition and other yearly items has saved us a lot of time and administrative work. We also had a year with a lot of turnover in our administrative team and it was great to know that I could count on TUIO to help with training for the new staff members.

As someone who was new to the world of online payment software, I found it easy to use and the TUIO team was always quick to respond with help if I needed it.

I am really happy and don't have anything that I want improved.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you very much for the positive review Danielle!

Stephani T.
Administrative Coordinator in Kanada

TUIO Review

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Love it. No complaints.

It is so easy to use and super organized. Makes things much more efficient and streamlined.

I think the only feature we could use is the ability to upload videos.

letzte Woche

Thank you for the review Stephani! We will look into adding the ability to upload videos that you can then send as communication with your families.

Nigel D.
Marketer in USA

Tuio for Easy Payments

Kommentare: We used to collect monthly payments by check. That meant a lot of paperwork and trips to the bank. Tuio has made it so much easier. You can almost forget about the payment part of the business, as Tuio takes care of it and it only needs periodic checking.

Tuio is easy to use. The support team is wonderful, very responsive and always helpful.

Some features were difficult to access at first and I struggled to find them. Commonly needed actions were not visible in menus. You had to select a record and only then did you get the option. This has since been improved.

vor 2 Monaten

Glad to hear of your experience Nigel and thank you for the review. We appreciated your help in designing some of our new features/improvements.

Virginie B.

I definitely recommend TUIO to preschools & daycares

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is very easy to manage and to follow up with the payments

nothing, we are very satisfied with our TUIO experience

letzte Woche

Thank you for taking the time to review Virginie!

Régine E.
Manager in Kanada

Save your time!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am satisfied!

I like the fact that I can register children on the program without any headache. I can control and manage all the payments.

I can't think about anything right now. It's all good!

letzte Woche

I'm glad you have been able to save time and are satisfied Régine. Thank you for the review!

Adriana A.
Business owner/director in Kanada

Bright Star Montessori School Inc

Kommentare: Overall it is great and Easy to use and I love it.

The efficiency and saving my trips to the bank for the deposits. Saving my time for the many reminders to parent to provide the payment. It is great application and would really recommend to any business owner.

It the payments are process a bit faster then 5 days

vor 2 Monaten

Great to hear how efficient your centres are becoming now after implementing TUIO Adriana. Credit Card payments are processed instantly and Bank Account payments are fully processed in 3 days (similar to a check it takes a few days to clear as paid).

Lashawn P.
Head of School in USA

Heaven’s Best Montessori LLC

Kommentare: So far, it has been great low cost, and when I started receiving payments, the email follow ups the system sent gave me such a relief. I like to work smarter not harder and TUIO has been a game changer for my school.

When starting my business I needed something that was affordable and could grow with my business and TUIO was it for me.

I haven’t ran into any issues and hope that I never do. Even so, the support team is very responsive if I have a simple question or need help.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you very much for the review LaShawn! We are happy to support you whenever you need.

Katharine W.
Parent in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy payment processing

Easy payment of school fees. Less written cheques and visits to the school office to pay for fees. Email communications prior to payment processing to ensure funds are available in my account before payments are processed.

Payments are set for processing on specific dates. Sometimes I would prefer to just pay immediately and not have to be reminded about it for processing on another day.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Hi Katharine, Thank you for the great review and for your feedback, which will be taken into account for future product releases.