Über KeyShot

KeyShot ist das beste Programm, um schnelle, genaue und eindrucksvolle Bilder zu erstellen. Mit einem Echtzeit-3D-Rendering-Workflow

Erfahre mehr über KeyShot

Numerous and useful material options and plenty of options to change and customize the materials. Easy basic tools and usability.

There's a lot of materials that do not render well or take a long time to adjust and learn what needs adjusting.

Bewertungen zu KeyShot

KeyShot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 37 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du KeyShot bereits verwendet?

Ayodeji O.
Ayodeji O.
Additive manufacturing in Nigeria
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect 3rd party rendering  software for models

Kommentare: It is cool using keyshot as external rendering software. It is a great tool to use. I have never regretted the use of it because it has always given me a nice and realistic output each time I render with it. Mostly, I use it to render Engineering Design (CAD).

The user interface is great and perfect. You get a good and realistic rendering ones you have gotten the hangs of the settings. Also, it has a lot of inbuilt materials which can be used directly or manipulated to meet your design requirements. One other thing I like about keyshot is that it can also be added as plugin on most CAD softwares, which means you can directly  send your design to keyshot right from your design software.

It has a steep learning curve. Though the interface is good, it has too many settings for a beginner to learn for a good image to be rendered. Well, of course every good thing comes with its price. For a good, smooth and time saving rendering, you need a good personal computer with a good ram, preferably a good graphics card. Because you will most likely be frustrated if you try it out on low end PC.

Industrial Designer in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Keyshot is key to get the perfect shot ;)

Kommentare: Overall, Keyshot is fantastic, and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone. The quality is astounding and can make your product look so good!

I used Keyshot in school, and now in the startup I am working with. I have always found it to be the best rendering program I could get my hands on. It is easy enough to use that even beginners can get really cool renderings. I ended up getting the keyshot pro version because I felt like having the HDRI editor would be important to get more custom lighting environments. After using Keyshot over the last year, some of the features that I have really appreciated using in my workflow is the model sets and studios. As a designer I do a lot of iterations and so being able to make these different model sets and being able to switch between them quickly for comparison has been really valuable. The keyshot viewer software that goes along with that seems really useful for that too, though I haven't used it very much yet.

You want to make sure you have a pretty powerful computer because it definitely takes a lot. I am running on a windows surface and it works it pretty hard. Sometimes it takes a little while for the renderings to be done, but it works. The only other issue I have had is sometimes when I click to open the render dialogue box, the software will just close/crash and I lose all of my work if I didn't save beforehand. I have lost a couple of projects that way. Of course I should always save often, but I wish they had some kind of recovery method or something.

Sam D.
Sam D.
Assistant Professor of Photography in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ok software for modeling and handling 3D

I liked that it didn't take me long to become familiar with the functionality and use of this product.

I am not a poweruser when it comes to 3D and maybe this is a great bit of software but we were using it to handle 3D models of cars coupled with backplate images in a teaching environment for photographers. There exists now other software options that might work better that you might already have on your desktop. Highly likely though that if 3D is your thing this might be a great software solution

Furniture Designer in USA
Bildende Kunst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Product Rendering

Kommentare: I

The best thing about keyshot is how easy the interface is and how simple it is to find the tools and settings you're looking for. The rendering is rather quick and I love just being able to drop materials on to parts of my CAD model based on how it looks in the side bar, which shows the material rendered onto a round ball. The material then assigns in realtime so you can toggle between choices quickly instead of waiting for a high quality render and comparing that way.

Sometimes will not quite understand your 3D geometry but for the most part does well with keeping the entire model structure together.

Roberto maurizio P.
Roberto maurizio P.
Founder & Creative Director in Italien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very good program for product renderings.

Keyshot is perhaps one of the most immediate render creation programs. Over the years the quality level has increased considerably, offering the user new and effective features.

Some problems with transparent materials and with the rendering of lights persist.

Yiyu W.
Yiyu W.
Graduate Student in USA
Design, Selbstständig

The latest Keyshot 9 is so much better than the previous versions

Kommentare: I have been using Keyshot for almost 10 years now, ever since Keyshot 2. It never let me down. Works great with Rhino. Awesome when you have a detailed model.

While Keyshot has been my go-to render software for the past almost 10 years, the new Keyshot 9 really impressed me. I can now use RGB codes for diffuse of a material, and the color will stay true to the code, it saved me so much time creating new materials. The stock materials are much better too.

I hope Keyshot can add a stock "sunlight" or "outdoors" option for rendering larger objects or environment.

Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Architecture and programming student in Argentinien
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

For all computers. Easy and fast!

Kommentare: Overall, it has a minimalist interface and is a rendering engine suitable for any computer.

I like that this engine knows how to use the capacity of any computer well when rendering with a speed that cannot be compared. You can create very fluid animations and very realistic images.

The only bad thing is at first it is not very easy to use.

Aravind narayanan N.
Aravind narayanan N.
Animator in Indien
Animation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Keyshot Rendering Review

I am a well trained animator come product visualizer.I used Key Shot software since 2015.I like the quality of Rendering and the simple interface of software .I did many product visualizing works using key Shot.and its well co operate with z brush.

Rendering time.It Takes much rendering time than other rendering software but.giving us a mind blowing rendering output.

Betre M.
Betre M.
Civil Structural Engineer in Äthiopien
Tiefbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Keyshot is the best friend for light rendering

Kommentare: Overall, Keyshots is great for daily use for checking designs during drafting stages but it is not the ideal tool for large scale projects and Final renders.

Keyshot is the light weight rendering tool that gives nice crisp images to quick renders. It comes with decent material library that creates great looking images for your objects and renders. Its rendering time is very short making it idea to see how things would look during drafting stages. The program is very easy to use, straight forward instructions with cool functionality. Camera edits, HDR inage loading and much more for this simple program. Its not intensive on the graphics card and allows you to have walk through shots as well.

Keyshots doesn't have the final touches needed to make your design look realistic. It has no object library, and the preset environment maps are just bland.

UI UX Designer in Madagaskar

Logiciel pour les designers qui n'ont pas beaucoup de temps à paramétrer les matériaux et le rendu.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: L'outil permet de faire des démos de produits rapidement après la modélisation.

La liaison avec les autres logiciels de modélisations est très appréciée et très pratique Pas besoin de paramétrer en profondeur les matériaux (même si on peu le faire), ce que propose l'outil font déjà l'affaire. Le rendu en temps réel est très pratique pour la preview

La gestion des lumières n'est pas du tout évident avec les options proposés.

Deniz K.
Industrial Designer in Türkei

Personal Render Assistant in ALL Level + Best COMPETITION Visualition

Kommentare: Contest preparation processes are much shorter than a product production process. And here the aim is to reflect the concept in the best way possible. Again, in this field, I prefer "keyshot" in the visualization field.

+Variety of materials and their editing panel +The interface is designed for "Computer Aided 3D" users, and in order to use this application, it is necessary to make 3D production first. + Surface reflections are *above* real quality. (Marketing images in some concepts, exaggeration is made to convey this. Infrastructure enables processing.)

-The intersection details, which we call corner and border, are the main factors that new users cannot focus very much on, but that take the product to the next level during the visualization phase. It needs a feature that can bring the product to a higher point by bringing the details to the fore. -+ (Notr ) Being able to choose the camera angle and rendering and animation depending on this is part of this job, but the new user is inexperienced in this regard. At this point, the animations in the stock scenes contain parts of the product, but there is no scene pattern without the product. In line with the dimensions that should be added here, a different mold should be created for a product that opens upwards and a different mold for a product that opens to the side should be added to the "default" process. (The camera angle change and presentation concept should be prepared in advance in the patterns here, just like a showcase design) (Basic example: A showcase with bases with half pyramids, cones and rectangular prisms will bring the product to the fore. )

Lizbeth edith G.
Furnite Designer in Mexiko
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MAKE KEYSHOT FRIENDLY

Kommentare: In general, everything is very well done, but I think it can get better in a friendly way.

The software is very complete, I like how the features are set up in different ways, but at the same time makes everything understandable. I really love the cloud library, that makes everything easier for us as a customer, and also it was helpful for me as a student.

Even the cloud library has a lot of stuff to use, there are some things that are just on the web page, so if everything could be in the program, that will be great. Also, it will be cool if there was a page where we can share our keyshot projects, models, textures, etc. Also, I had some issues while learning the program because yeah, it is friendly but I think just for the people that had used a program like that before, not like for students, or people from another career.

Andreas P.
Head of Technical Design in Österreich
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to create photorealistic images

Before we used this software, we had our CAD-software with the small integrated rendering function. But those never looked good or some realistic. KeyShot is very different, if you are able to set all right parameters, you have to look very often, if it is a picture or rendering! Great!

In the beginning, the software is not that easy to use. There are so many settings and controller you have to move, to get a good looking rendering. And you need a good graphics card or processor, if you do not have it, the rendering time rises much!

Industrial designer in Schweiz

Rendering made easy

Kommentare: I use Keyshot to visualise and render the design I do. The results are impressive, even having very little knowledge on rendering.

I love importing an object I'm designing, and within minutes I had the most amazing render setup! Rendering also takes not that long (depending on settings), but you can stop and save the render at any time.

Rendering fabrics or wood on solids isn't easy Keyshot doesn't unwrap the surfaces to apply the texture, instead you have to say it's either a box, plane or cylinder

Freddy A.
Designer in Chile
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

La Mejor Opción en Renders Para Diseñadores de Cualquier Nivel

Kommentare: Desde que usé la primera vez la versión de prueba, pude tomar buenas imágenes de mis prototipos sin siquiera conocer el software a fondo, de hecho creo que no había visto ningún tutorial. Hasta hoy sigo utilizando Keyshot para la visualización de modelos, es mucho más rápido que otros softwares y quizá sea un poco más confiable también.

Con Keyshot es posible lograr tomas de productos, interiores, exteriores, conceptos, etc. en solo un par de minutos, ¡incluso usando la escena por defecto! Tiene una muy buena rapidez de trabajo, además de contar con un "denoiser" que deja a los renders limpios y sin artefactos de ruido.

Dependiendo del modelo y de la iluminación, a veces se hace dificil renderizar escenas muy complejas, o con materiales con texturas salidas de otros softwares.

UX Designer and Researcher in USA

KeyShot from the Perspective of an Industrial Designer

Kommentare: I love using Keyshot for all of my product design projects. I struggled with using the animation feature but I haven't needed it as of yet. For what I do need it works well! My products always come out looking photo realistic and it really elevates my designs to look very professional.

What I love most about this software is just how much you can manipulate an image. I import products I design in Fusion 360 and thoroughly enjoy adding textures, colors, and lighting to make my ideas look like they've been already been fabricated!

I hate how rendering makes my mac overheat. My fan goes insane and my computer becomes useless until the render is done.

Eric K.
Graphic Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fast and Friendly Rendering

I liked how easy it was to learn and use. There were also many online youtube videos to help with simple tasks.

Not that great with fabrics, not GPU based rendering and better features added to version 8, but I am stuck on version 7 until I can make a use case for the upgrade.

Linh P.
UI designer in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing rendering software, bring your 3d models to real life

Kommentare: I use keyshot almost everyday to render out products and also use keyshot to help with my photo manipulation projects! Loving it

I love that it's easy to use, love love love the interface. And the features and functions are amazing. Really like how many material there, and also very easy to set up lighting. Plus the quality of the renderings are amazing!!

It's a little pricey but there isn't anything i dislike about it. Maybe if it offers a little more of a modeling side it would be nice.

Gal Z.
Industrial Design Student in Argentinien
Design, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

benefits and struggles of Keyshot

The huge variety of materials offered and how realistic and dynamic they look. Barely any changes are needed to create a realistic render. Even if rendering it takes ages, i love rendering animations sometimes and the fact that keyshot saves every frame as a high quality image helps a lot

The lighting system and HDRI is extremely confusing, specially in terms of placement and direction. Most of the time, when i need a more complex/personalized lighting, i end up creating objects and assigning them the light material instead of using the actual lighting features.

Draftsman/product designer in Ghana
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Keyshot Review

This is a good tool for rendering and animation of modelled parts/products. lot of materials to choose from. has a a lot of rendering options.

Addition of more background back plates and make the colours more customizable. it freezes when working with larger renders. the various wizards can be improved.

Leopoldo A.
Leopoldo A.
3d modeler in Spanien
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Impresive rendering quality easy to use

Kommentare: I have 8 months using it, and I think will be difficult to replace it because I love the quality of the rendering engine

This tool can achieve a high quality renderings with in just a short time, has a great material library and very easy to use. Also the lightning and mabckgrounds can be set on real time

is not able to model 3d, so the models should be imported, but it accepts a grand variety of formats

Ruben B.
Proyectista in Mexiko
Metallabbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very good for rendering products

Kommentare: Its a very cool software, with very cool results if making virtual stidio sessions of products is your thing

What i like the most, was the intuitive interface that it have, and the parameters that covers

when i use this, i was a little younger , and i needed tutorials and complementary info to operate the software, but it was a little too hard to find it for me

Pablo L.
Designer in Mexiko
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

No fuzz, quick rendering solution

By far, the easiest solution for computer rendering software. No fumbling, setting up lights, position or extra details, just import the software add the textures and render. Regardless of this simplicity it doesnt lack in features or extra customization that may improve your results greatly.

This tool is more focused on product rendering, so users looking for architectural or interior design solutions may not be happy with this software, although I've personally rendered interior spaces with great results.

Larod T.
Larod T.
Music Composer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

One of the greatest software product for rendering 3D realistic models or objects

Kommentare: I tried other products that promise the same level of quality and outlook, but they required a little bit more "Add ons" to give you your desired results. Keyshot made the difference with being able to work a little more exclusively within the program without additional Plugins. The program definitely helped in giving my projects a real world look, and vibe...nothing else comes close at the moment, at least not for me in my opinion.

I like the fact that you can integrate certain files from similar programs, and work within Keyshot without any big issues overall. Also, I love the fact that you can wrap the virtual surroundings in any 360 photo environment, and have it reflect onto the contents the project...the realism is amazing!

Honestly, it meets all my expectations and more but, the only thing that should be giving a boost is the animation options, but besides that, it's worth anyone's investment.

Rafael eusebio B.
Independent Designer in Mexiko
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible for rendering fast product options

Kommentare: I love it, it is a great tool to make fast and great quality renderings for clients to look at options with different materials/finishes.

Very intuitive interface, all the materials (especially chrome, silver, gold, and all glass) are really high quality and rendering gives you photographic quality!

It is perfect for small objects/products if you have a non-highend computer, rendering times are slow, on an average laptop, but manageable. No need for animation, so far but it would be great to have it.