Über KeyShot

KeyShot ist das beste Programm, um schnelle, genaue und eindrucksvolle Bilder zu erstellen. Mit einem Echtzeit-3D-Rendering-Workflow

Erfahre mehr über KeyShot

Bewertungen zu KeyShot

KeyShot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 52 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du KeyShot bereits verwendet?

Mehmet Recep
Mehmet Recep
Sn. Art Director in Türkei
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

A love story in completed

Kommentare: If your main job focuses on studio rendering, you can't find it better than the Keyshot. It's fast, the Luxion team working hard, easy to use and the results are awesome. But that's all! If you are looking for simple or complex interior scenes, Keyshot is not for you.

1- Easy to use, even for the beginner. 2- Easy to learn. I'm also an educator. My students are very happy to learn quickly and start to create in a couple of hours. 3- Great interface. You don't have to worry about changing assets every single time. It's stable. You can use the Keyshot on many different computers and you will be familiar with the interface. 4- Environment (light painting) is very efficient. 5- GPU, Performance mode, and Denoise modes are perfect for variable hardware. 6- You can get "almost" perfect renders even with GPU rendering. You will be devoid of some render elements but it's %60 fast render more than CPU render. It's a wonderful option, especially for multi-scene projects. 7- PSD file export option with materials. 8- Compatible with 3D plugins. Especially you can import scenes with the camera from the 3Ds Max. This really works for me. 9- Thanks for the animated Environment feature. It's really cool.

Ah Luxion... You are always missing "being impeccable" with tiny steps. You are always focusing on the wrong development with every single update and versions. Here is my list of my least; 1- You stop in accordance with compatibility with the HDR Light Studio plug-in. 2- The environment still works efficiently but it could be more than it is. You have to develop a light painting feature and add new pin types. (That's what the HDR Light Studio was doing good). 3- We need new light sources. Studio rendering is good but still, it's hard to create "simple" interior scenes. 4- Edit normals, UV mapping features could be much more useful. I especially hate UV mapping. It's too complicated and limited. 5- We need a feature like "Turbo Smooth" in 3Ds Max. Edit normals features are weak. 6- I knot this is a little bit fantastic and beyond the purpose of the Keyshot but the Probolean feature will make everything really different for the other users. (Think about that).

Ash
Design Engineer in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Drag and drop easy to use rendering package

The product is mostly drag and drop, some alternatives such as V Ray are much more obtuse with a greater learning curve. KeyShot can be set up quickly and is easy to get a professional looking render out.

The price is quite high and some of the useful features such as HDRI editing are now locked behind the pro license.

Sam
Sam
Assistant Professor of Photography in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ok software for modeling and handling 3D

I liked that it didn't take me long to become familiar with the functionality and use of this product.

I am not a poweruser when it comes to 3D and maybe this is a great bit of software but we were using it to handle 3D models of cars coupled with backplate images in a teaching environment for photographers. There exists now other software options that might work better that you might already have on your desktop. Highly likely though that if 3D is your thing this might be a great software solution

Roldan
Roldan
Senior Web Designer and Developer in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keyshot for Product Designers and enthusiast

Kommentare: Great! Among all other rendering addition, I chosen Keyshot. As it does a good job integrating with Cinema 4D as well. The way it handles models, textures and product animation is just uncompromiseable. Highly recommended for product designers, graphic designers for quick 3D Projects.

- It has really elaborate texture rendering. Lifelike texturization, fast preview and output is just amazing.- Perfect for Product Designers. It's integration with Solidworks works best too. My wife use this software avidly as a product designer.- Clean interface is a fireworks. Understandably, as this is just a rendering software, it has clean and user-friendly interface. Easy to use.- Lighting effects are maximized with Keyshot. Just the presets are good enough to use. Drag and drop is just making your 3D life easy-breezy.- Material libraries on it's own are one of the best addition of Keyshot. Really intended for product designers and small project in graphic design and web design.- Easy to learn - take that!

- Lags and glitches. Sometimes, Keyshot tend to get stuck and don't give the effects that you just need. No error feedback given. I hope they have fixed this one.- Cannot edit some of the modes. Which is obvious, some user want to edit with keyshot. But we need to put things in place - Keyshot is a rendering software and not a 3D Modeling Software.- You might need faster computer to maximize the benefit of Keyshot.- Will make your computer a little unstable and hot specially rendering high-poly models.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keyshot is key to get the perfect shot ;)

Kommentare: Overall, Keyshot is fantastic, and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone. The quality is astounding and can make your product look so good!

I used Keyshot in school, and now in the startup I am working with. I have always found it to be the best rendering program I could get my hands on. It is easy enough to use that even beginners can get really cool renderings. I ended up getting the keyshot pro version because I felt like having the HDRI editor would be important to get more custom lighting environments. After using Keyshot over the last year, some of the features that I have really appreciated using in my workflow is the model sets and studios. As a designer I do a lot of iterations and so being able to make these different model sets and being able to switch between them quickly for comparison has been really valuable. The keyshot viewer software that goes along with that seems really useful for that too, though I haven't used it very much yet.

You want to make sure you have a pretty powerful computer because it definitely takes a lot. I am running on a windows surface and it works it pretty hard. Sometimes it takes a little while for the renderings to be done, but it works. The only other issue I have had is sometimes when I click to open the render dialogue box, the software will just close/crash and I lose all of my work if I didn't save beforehand. I have lost a couple of projects that way. Of course I should always save often, but I wish they had some kind of recovery method or something.

Roberto Maurizio
Roberto Maurizio
Founder & Creative Director in Italien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very good program for product renderings.

Keyshot is perhaps one of the most immediate render creation programs. Over the years the quality level has increased considerably, offering the user new and effective features.

Some problems with transparent materials and with the rendering of lights persist.

Ayodeji
Ayodeji
Additive manufacturing in Nigeria
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect 3rd party rendering  software for models

Kommentare: It is cool using keyshot as external rendering software. It is a great tool to use. I have never regretted the use of it because it has always given me a nice and realistic output each time I render with it. Mostly, I use it to render Engineering Design (CAD).

The user interface is great and perfect. You get a good and realistic rendering ones you have gotten the hangs of the settings. Also, it has a lot of inbuilt materials which can be used directly or manipulated to meet your design requirements. One other thing I like about keyshot is that it can also be added as plugin on most CAD softwares, which means you can directly  send your design to keyshot right from your design software.

It has a steep learning curve. Though the interface is good, it has too many settings for a beginner to learn for a good image to be rendered. Well, of course every good thing comes with its price. For a good, smooth and time saving rendering, you need a good personal computer with a good ram, preferably a good graphics card. Because you will most likely be frustrated if you try it out on low end PC.

Yiyu
Yiyu
Graduate Student in USA
Design, Selbstständig

The latest Keyshot 9 is so much better than the previous versions

Kommentare: I have been using Keyshot for almost 10 years now, ever since Keyshot 2. It never let me down. Works great with Rhino. Awesome when you have a detailed model.

While Keyshot has been my go-to render software for the past almost 10 years, the new Keyshot 9 really impressed me. I can now use RGB codes for diffuse of a material, and the color will stay true to the code, it saved me so much time creating new materials. The stock materials are much better too.

I hope Keyshot can add a stock "sunlight" or "outdoors" option for rendering larger objects or environment.

Sofia
Sofia
Architecture and programming student in Argentinien
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

For all computers. Easy and fast!

Kommentare: Overall, it has a minimalist interface and is a rendering engine suitable for any computer.

I like that this engine knows how to use the capacity of any computer well when rendering with a speed that cannot be compared. You can create very fluid animations and very realistic images.

The only bad thing is at first it is not very easy to use.

Aravind Narayanan
Aravind Narayanan
Animator in Indien
Animation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keyshot Rendering Review

I am a well trained animator come product visualizer.I used Key Shot software since 2015.I like the quality of Rendering and the simple interface of software .I did many product visualizing works using key Shot.and its well co operate with z brush.

Rendering time.It Takes much rendering time than other rendering software but.giving us a mind blowing rendering output.

Deniz
Industrial Designer in Türkei

Personal Render Assistant in ALL Level + Best COMPETITION Visualition

Kommentare: Contest preparation processes are much shorter than a product production process. And here the aim is to reflect the concept in the best way possible. Again, in this field, I prefer "keyshot" in the visualization field.

+Variety of materials and their editing panel +The interface is designed for "Computer Aided 3D" users, and in order to use this application, it is necessary to make 3D production first. + Surface reflections are *above* real quality. (Marketing images in some concepts, exaggeration is made to convey this. Infrastructure enables processing.)

-The intersection details, which we call corner and border, are the main factors that new users cannot focus very much on, but that take the product to the next level during the visualization phase. It needs a feature that can bring the product to a higher point by bringing the details to the fore. -+ (Notr ) Being able to choose the camera angle and rendering and animation depending on this is part of this job, but the new user is inexperienced in this regard. At this point, the animations in the stock scenes contain parts of the product, but there is no scene pattern without the product. In line with the dimensions that should be added here, a different mold should be created for a product that opens upwards and a different mold for a product that opens to the side should be added to the "default" process. (The camera angle change and presentation concept should be prepared in advance in the patterns here, just like a showcase design) (Basic example: A showcase with bases with half pyramids, cones and rectangular prisms will bring the product to the fore. )

lizbeth edith
Furnite Designer in Mexiko
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MAKE KEYSHOT FRIENDLY

Kommentare: In general, everything is very well done, but I think it can get better in a friendly way.

The software is very complete, I like how the features are set up in different ways, but at the same time makes everything understandable. I really love the cloud library, that makes everything easier for us as a customer, and also it was helpful for me as a student.

Even the cloud library has a lot of stuff to use, there are some things that are just on the web page, so if everything could be in the program, that will be great. Also, it will be cool if there was a page where we can share our keyshot projects, models, textures, etc. Also, I had some issues while learning the program because yeah, it is friendly but I think just for the people that had used a program like that before, not like for students, or people from another career.

Andreas
Head of Technical Design in Österreich
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to create photorealistic images

Before we used this software, we had our CAD-software with the small integrated rendering function. But those never looked good or some realistic. KeyShot is very different, if you are able to set all right parameters, you have to look very often, if it is a picture or rendering! Great!

In the beginning, the software is not that easy to use. There are so many settings and controller you have to move, to get a good looking rendering. And you need a good graphics card or processor, if you do not have it, the rendering time rises much!

rishiraj
automotive designer in Indien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Luxion Keyshot review

Kommentare: The ability to create quick realistic renders to show my client is what made this software important for me to have.

The implementation of material libraries and different environments to make a realistic render makes this software a great one to use for rendering. It is very easy to use with a million online tutorials to learn and use. I had to install few plugins and that is all it took to integrate it with my existing workspace.

The software needs to run on a powerful machine to run properly otherwise it takes forever to finish a small render. Other than that I would say it is expensive to get this software.

Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Excellent program for mechanical design marketing

Kommentare: As I mentioned in the "Pros" section, being able to create photo-realistic renderings is very helpful in showing depictions that are not easy to photograph. And having virtually unlimited background images is a huge plus. Overall, I am very happy with this software. Make sure you have a good graphics card in your computer, as rendering does need graphics power.

Keyshot was included with Alibre Expert (MCAD software) and integrates very well with it. In order to show potential customers what my products look like as assembled and exploded models, I use backgrounds within Keyshot or my own background images. This version of Keyshot does not contain animation but creating amazing photo-realistic images is very quick and easy. There are many lighting selections and I often switch back and forth to see which looks best.

Animation would be nice to have in this bundled copy of Keyshot and Alibre but I've seen some instructional videos of how to animate using the paid versions of Keyshot and its capabilities are very impressive.

Rendering made easy

Kommentare: I use Keyshot to visualise and render the design I do. The results are impressive, even having very little knowledge on rendering.

I love importing an object I'm designing, and within minutes I had the most amazing render setup! Rendering also takes not that long (depending on settings), but you can stop and save the render at any time.

Rendering fabrics or wood on solids isn't easy Keyshot doesn't unwrap the surfaces to apply the texture, instead you have to say it's either a box, plane or cylinder

Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Product Rendering

Kommentare: I

The best thing about keyshot is how easy the interface is and how simple it is to find the tools and settings you're looking for. The rendering is rather quick and I love just being able to drop materials on to parts of my CAD model based on how it looks in the side bar, which shows the material rendered onto a round ball. The material then assigns in realtime so you can toggle between choices quickly instead of waiting for a high quality render and comparing that way.

Sometimes will not quite understand your 3D geometry but for the most part does well with keeping the entire model structure together.

Valentina
Industrial designer in Spanien
Design, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The key to a good job

If you know how to use it well, it can be decisive to achieve a professional quality in your work.

There are times when it is difficult to achieve what you want to do, but nothing that cannot be solved!

Freddy
Designer in Chile
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

La Mejor Opción en Renders Para Diseñadores de Cualquier Nivel

Kommentare: Desde que usé la primera vez la versión de prueba, pude tomar buenas imágenes de mis prototipos sin siquiera conocer el software a fondo, de hecho creo que no había visto ningún tutorial. Hasta hoy sigo utilizando Keyshot para la visualización de modelos, es mucho más rápido que otros softwares y quizá sea un poco más confiable también.

Con Keyshot es posible lograr tomas de productos, interiores, exteriores, conceptos, etc. en solo un par de minutos, ¡incluso usando la escena por defecto! Tiene una muy buena rapidez de trabajo, además de contar con un "denoiser" que deja a los renders limpios y sin artefactos de ruido.

Dependiendo del modelo y de la iluminación, a veces se hace dificil renderizar escenas muy complejas, o con materiales con texturas salidas de otros softwares.

KeyShot from the Perspective of an Industrial Designer

Kommentare: I love using Keyshot for all of my product design projects. I struggled with using the animation feature but I haven't needed it as of yet. For what I do need it works well! My products always come out looking photo realistic and it really elevates my designs to look very professional.

What I love most about this software is just how much you can manipulate an image. I import products I design in Fusion 360 and thoroughly enjoy adding textures, colors, and lighting to make my ideas look like they've been already been fabricated!

I hate how rendering makes my mac overheat. My fan goes insane and my computer becomes useless until the render is done.

Delfina
Diseñadora Industrial in Spanien
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reseña KeyShot

Kommentare: Una herramienta muy útil y rápida para hacer renders y animaciones

Se pueden crear renders muy realistas fácilmente. Tiene muchas opciones para crear tus propios materiales, entornos, editar iluminación, etc. También pueden hacerse animaciones de manera fácil y rápida.

Puede ser complicado de entender al principio, pero una vez que se aprende a usarlo es fácil e intuitivo. Si no se configura bien a la hora de renderizar, puede tardar mucho. Es un software que requiere de mucha capacidad de CPU/GPU para funcionar.

Sergio
Grafico in Italien
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

KeyShot, mai più senza

Kommentare: Scoperto quasi per caso, si cercava un applicativo in grado di realizzare rendering di qualità con la possibilità di importare files di varia natura e senza passare dai ns colleghi della progettazione per modificare di volta in volta il modello da importare. Esperienza molto positiva.

Facilità d'uso, intuitivo nei comandi e nelle operazioni. Già dall'inizio e con poca conoscenza del programma si possono realizzare progetti molto interessanti. Grande varietà di librerie dei materiali. Molti tipi di files che si possono importare direttamente.

In realtà non saprei, mi trovo bene con l'intero sviluppo del progetto, dall'importazione al rendering finale.

Marco
Graphic & Web designer in Italien
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tra i migliori motori di render

Kommentare: è un buon motore di render, sicuramente tra i migliori in circolazione, anche se la concorrenza è cresciuta molto negli ultimi anni

L'ampia libreria fa sì che i render abbiano un ottima resa fotorealistica

Non è sempre pienamente compatibile con i programmi di modellazione 3D. é molto pesante disegni complessi.

Eric
Graphic Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fast and Friendly Rendering

I liked how easy it was to learn and use. There were also many online youtube videos to help with simple tasks.

Not that great with fabrics, not GPU based rendering and better features added to version 8, but I am stuck on version 7 until I can make a use case for the upgrade.

Linh
UI designer in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing rendering software, bring your 3d models to real life

Kommentare: I use keyshot almost everyday to render out products and also use keyshot to help with my photo manipulation projects! Loving it

I love that it's easy to use, love love love the interface. And the features and functions are amazing. Really like how many material there, and also very easy to set up lighting. Plus the quality of the renderings are amazing!!

It's a little pricey but there isn't anything i dislike about it. Maybe if it offers a little more of a modeling side it would be nice.