Über MediaRadar

MediaRadar ist ein cloudbasiertes Tool, das Fachleuten und Agenturen hilft, mehr Geschäfte abzuschließen.

Erfahre mehr über MediaRadar

Email addresses and titles of relevant contacts. Seeing budgets and creatives so you have a good idea of the market.

AOR contacts are frequently out of date or no contacts are listed.

Bewertungen zu MediaRadar

MediaRadar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 241 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MediaRadar bereits verwendet?

Alexandra
Alexandra
Director, Research & Brand Strategy - Harper's BAZAAR in USA

I've had an overall positive experience with MediaRadar for the 5+ years I've used it.

MediaRadar is easy to use and very intuitive. New sales assistants are quick to learn how to pull reports. It provides information that's instrumental to the selling of our brand.

There are a few places within Edit Credits where I different report output would be helpful --  When trying to pull the number of category (i.e. jewelry) credits across the competitive set, you have to pull each book separately. It would be incredibly helpful if a screen appeared similar to when you're searching for a specific brand's credits (i.e. Cartier) and it lists the titles with the number of credits in parenthesis. When searching for a specific brand's credits within our magazine, it would be helpful to have an on-screen visual of every credit (on one page). It would be so much easier to search for a specific credit than to click through each on individually.

Cheryl
Media Director in USA

The best resource for B2B media insights

Kommentare: At least once a week, I get asked "What is so and so company spending in media?". It's pretty great to have an easy-to-use resource that can quickly answer that question for our new business development person.

Myself and my team use the platform for competitive paid media research. I find the depth of B2B information far superior to any other similar platform, especially for print media advertising and for pulling print and digital creative samples. I'm always amazed when we get into new business research and I discover the depth of publications and websites monitored in various, niche B2B industries.

As with any subscription software, the more you pay, the more bells and whistles you get. We are on a base-level subscription. I would love to have more modules and in-depth information, but it works for us as is. We are lucky to be able to supplement Media Radar with another media competitive intelligence tool that fills some of the gaps.

Jason
N. American Sales Director in USA

Media radar review

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with Media radar. As I’ve gotten settled into my new sales role and busy with campaign work. I’ve had less time to prospect using media radar and as a result I find I am quickly forgetting how to use the primary features and reporting. So I sometimes feel a little lost when I’m on the site. But overall I am happy that I have access.

They offer a comprehensive coverage of US brands and their spending patterns. Good automated reporting options. Great customer support and responsiveness.

The cost for the service is very high - at least for my individual needs. Would prefer if there was a limited usage option for much less money. I don’t totally trust the specific spend numbers that are reported so I just use that directionally.

Shaun
VP Media Activation in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MediaRadar is a necessity not a luxury!

Kommentare: I thoroughly enjoy MediaRadar because the data is so current and the ability to create a wide array of reports is exceptional.

The wealth of current, relevant data on a platform that’s highly intuitive and always evolving.

Adding additional media platform subscriptions can get costly.

Inside sales in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been awesome account managers for us since day 1. Always responsive and willing to help with any and all issues or questions we presented to them. Really a duo you have there.

The accuracy of the information provided for each clients is about 95% correct which is fantastic and a huge help to the success of my job. Being able to know the TV spend for agencies and Brands is integral to our prospecting, so this tool is huge for us.

Sometimes the concierge service has not been as successful as I would like it to be specifically for higher level employees. But I do appreciate the work that goes into confirming contacts.

Informationsdienst, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My honest review For MediaRadar

Kommentare: As a Digital Marketing guy i think they should be more focusing on some other social media platform rather than YouTube

Our team has switched to this Software for its multi functionality and it is way more efficient than any platform we have ever used

it has some categories of title and companies that are not in my list the process is too time consuming

Michele
Michele
Digital Marketing Strategist in USA
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Tool

So easy to use and navigate - I use this on a daily basis to help plan for a call and to prospect. It helps me to know what they have done in the past and what I can do to get my foot in the door.

Overall its easy to use - still has a few bugs to work out - once in a while I will get inaccurate info but that is to be expected. Overall its a great tool

Cameron
Cameron
Sales Account Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick, easy and seamless

Kommentare: It makes my life easier in the media sales world.

The direct contact information and all of the competitive sets are very accessible and easy to track down.

Sometimes the information isn't updated as quickly as I would like. And sometimes the information is off due to scent strips, other than that I do not have a problem with Media Radar.

Account Director in USA
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mediarader is the ultimate tool to understand the competitive landscape!

ease of use, real time tracking, flexibility with reporting. overall this is a must have tool to get the sales edge. i love the print and on-line functionality

overall not many cons. i do wish we can get the excel reporting back by magazine and brand type as that was something very valuable

Christopher
Christopher
Account Executive in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and has provided me great intel!

Mediarader has been great when trying to reach important marketplace clients as well as analyzing spend

When trying to pull reports it can be difficult to filter and use, I would suggest less reports that are easier to use.

Emily
Integrated Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I cannot function without it

Kommentare: I really love it. I've used it for years (like YEARS) and live and die by it. There are several alternatives out there that often court us to move to their platform - and they are cheaper - but we stay with MR because of all the things I noted above.

MediaRadar is likely the most used service in my day. I use it exclusively for looking up brands, spend and contacts. The power prospecting tool is great as well. The research/trend reports are ALWAYS of help and so nicely edited to give you little nuggets of information. I have reached out to them directly to ask about any trend information they may have on something specific - IE, Back to School trend, etc. Their customer service is really top notch and they know that they're a sales enablement tool and without being responsive or helpful, they're not enabling sales. MR drives sales, hands down.

The contacts are not up to date a lot of the time. Also, if you're on a page and hit back, it automatically takes you back to the start of the search vs the page you were previously on. A really valuable site to media people is Sellercrowd - which has that community engagement, that provides up to date intel on information that changes often such as agency assignments, contacts, etc. That could be a great help to add to the site, if possible.

Emily
Business Development Associate in USA
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Media Radar - Avid User

Kommentare: It has been a really positive experience, and it has actually been my favorite tool to use in the workforce so far!

I love how easy it is to find brands and contacts for the brands, which is what I use it most for to do cold outreach for sales. Additionally, the "Perfect Pitch" is so helpful when chatting with potential clients, and we are CONSTANTLY using it in PowerPoints!

The only thing I don't like is that some brands have out-of-date contacts or not enough contacts. It would be awesome if there could be people constantly updating the highest 100 brands (and most of the big portfolio brands like Pfizer, GSK, L'Oreal, Kellogg, etc...) to keep it up-to-date and have it always be circulating new contacts.

Rocky
southeast ad sals in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

easy fast and efficent when looking up prospects and ad spending history

Kommentare: it opens the doors to new potential advertisers quickly and efficently

ease of use on all types of devices, the ability to find contacts as well as phone numbers for all levels of individuals engaged in ad buying decision making process. The ability to find agencies as well is a big help.

It currently does not have small regional ads that run outside of the Northeast region. if this service were offered I would rate the product 5 stars. Easy to use and very efficient. no other draw backs known at this time.

Nick
Director of Brand Partnerships in USA
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smooth user experience, and an invaluable tool for the team

Product design is very user-friendly, and easily digestible. The information provided daily is very useful from both a team and management perspective, and it compliments more manual systems that we already have in place.

Sometimes slightly outdated contact information. Could be improved with better accuracy in this regard, but is par for the course as there is always a lot of turnover in agency land.

Irene
Integrated Sales Director in USA

Always very helping and a great way to get the information I need

Kommentare: It's great for prospecting business and also finding out where my clients are spending their media dollars

It is easy to access the information that I need such as finding contacts, market share and the activity a client has for the time of quarter that I'm looking for.

Sometimes the contact information isn't up to date or current for either the client or advertisers business. Also sometimes it take a long time to retrieve a report

Kim
Admin Assistant in USA
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy to use.

Media Radar makes it very easy to look up ads, which I do daily. Media Radar seems to have updated ads daily more so then Kantar.

I would like to learn how to run report more. It would be beneficial to join a training seminar if they had any. The one thing I don't like is when I am looking up ads such as Chevy Traverse I wish I could have all Chevy products to the one page when searching for ads not making a report.

Brian
Advertising Director in USA

MR is a great resource, I use it nearly every business day. Staff is very responsive, when needed

If researching print, MR is very reliable. The list of companies measured is impressive. Overall the software is fairly easy to use.

I often find contacts are not up to date, which I understand may be tough to do with a dynamic industry. Also, the online data is also not very reliable and does not offer a complete picture of what a marketer may be doing in the marketplace.

Kevin
Account Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool that has helped me increase revenue.

Kommentare: I've been using MediaRadar almost daily for seven years. It is now a critical tool in my daily efforts to be informed about the marketplace.

The breadth of information is amazing and they continue to expand the offerings.

Sometimes the contact info is dated so they've tried to improve it by showing Recently Verified contacts. That is helping.

Martin
Ad Services Manager in USA

MediaRadar is an invaluable resource to my sales and marketing team.

The depth of information is priceless. In years past, you would need to visit several different sources to get the scope of information that MediaRadar provides.

There is very little that I do not like. Sometimes when there are updates, it takes me a little while to find the information that I am looking for, but eventually I do.

Shirley
Senior Account Executive in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Advertising sales for international media.

Kommentare: Media contacts and snapshot of the advertiser's advertising history.

Our company specializes in international media. We target US companies that has budgets from the US but advertises international. We utilize MediaRadar to gain access to the media contacts and understand their advertiser's advertising history. So far MediaRadar has provide quite up to date on the active and major companies in the US. And it has helped us save the work and time from cold calling each company.

So far MediaRadar has all contacts and history of the US major brands that has been actively advertising. I wish it could include disruptor companies.

Nina
National Sales Director in USA
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Campaign Search

It is the fastest way to see where your clients are running and what your competitors are doing.

There are some features that my company hasn't invested in that I think might be interesting in making the software even more useful to me, but that is on my company not on MediaRadar

Jeff
Assoc. Publisher in USA

Very usefull

The extensive data base and the ease of use to search through it makes it easier to do research on potential clients

It isn't always easy to go back and forth between one account and another. You always have to start form the beginning. Hard to make comparisons without opening another browser window.

Melissa
Sales Development Rep in USA

MediaRadar = Success!

Kommentare: I have been using MediaRadar for over a year and I am enjoying it very much. Prior to my position I had never worked in sales before and this software has made it easy for me to understand the different clients and brands that I am recahing out to.

I primarily use this tool for prospecting and the software make it very easy to search for contacts within the industries that I am prospecting for.

Someitmes not all of the contacts are up to date.

Frank
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Necessary

Kommentare: Provides us with the information to respond, inform and react to business opportunities every day.

Provides news and information that would take hours to get.

Sometimes the contacts are incorrect or unavailable.

Nadine
Sales Coordinator in USA

I have used MediaRadar for several years, and I am always happy with the updates and new features.

I am happy with the competitive reporting I am able to supply our sales team. Great tool for helping sales team map out trips/visits to clients.

In our industry, it is sometimes tricky to identify divisions, causing some difficulties in assigning sales territories.