Über Telnyx Suite

Telnyx bietet Sprach-, Messaging- und IP-Dienste für Anwendungen und Kommunikationsunternehmen der neuesten Generation.

Erfahre mehr über Telnyx Suite

Intuitive interface allows for easy configuration and deployment of new systems.

Blocking and suspending accounts without giving reasons.

Bewertungen zu Telnyx Suite

Telnyx Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 99 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Telnyx Suite bereits verwendet?

Anthony
Anthony
Founder CEO in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Telnyx's SMS API platform has been a game-changer for our team

Working with Telnyx's SMS API platform has been a game-changer for our team. The platform's well-documented and powerful API enabled us to develop some truly innovative applications with ease. What stood out to us was the seamless integration process, allowing us to quickly implement and iterate on our ideas. The API's robust features and reliability have empowered us to enhance our communication strategies, making our applications more interactive and responsive to our users' needs. The support from the Telnyx team has been exceptional, always available to assist with any queries or guidance needed. Overall, our experience with Telnyx has been extremely positive, significantly contributing to the success of our projects. We're excited to continue exploring the capabilities of the Telnyx platform and pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve."

I have had a great experience, nothing to dislike about this product.

Mike
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible customer support with comprehensive set of tools

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Customer support has been exceptional, best we've ever encountered from a business like this. It has made the process of integrating services very smooth for us. Response is very fast and the support techs know their product well.

What I like most about Telnyx is the range of tools it offers, all in one platform. They provide integrations of voice, messaging, and other services making the service versatile for our needs. Additionally, their user interface and usage analytics provide valuable insights and easy management for our team. The value for the money is a big plus.

Lot of security and verification processes, but understandable as to why that needs to be done.

Principle Network Operator in Australien

Numerous Blunders

Kommentare: I am deeply displeased and disappointed in Telnyx. For advertising a product launch in Australia and telling their customers in order to change currency and actually use the Australian features they've got to cancel their account.

While the interface is generous in it's design, and there is a clear design framework that the developers follow in order to create a sustainable echo system.

Customer support outlined that in order to change currency from USD to AUD, one has to cancel their account and start all over again; loosing all their content, money, and telephone numbers. Their support but two have been highly unprofessional in their conduct and I am deeply disturbed that they provide such substandard wholesale facing support compared to the actual interface and it's clearly intelligent developers.

Antwort von Telnyx

Thank you for your honest feedback on the Telnyx platform. Telnyx has built our core values on world-class support and experience on our platform & I apologize your experience has not met these expectations. I want to confirm and clarify that we support Australia traffic for both existing and new accounts on the Telnyx platform. Regarding billing in AUD, it is unfortunately not a possibility to switch to AUD billing if your account was originally set up in USD billing. We understand this is a gap in our platform and I have raised a feature request with our team to get this on our roadmap. Regarding your experience with our support team, we would never tell one of our valued customers to close their account on the platform as we understand this contains vital historical information and data. In this particular instance, our support team was simply recommending a work-around to ensure we can meet your needs of being billed in AUD even though your original account was set up

WENDY
OWNER in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO START

Kommentare: Everything is a learning experience but I find out that the support team is there to help fix the issue

I do not have to go through the A2P process which can take a day and that holds up the projects .

Sometimes there is to many questions is asked to get to a live agent .

Jawaid
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Telnyx is a good carrier

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been very reliable. We used their API to integrate our platform into their carrier services including number porting.

Their portal is good, their API is excellent, and their support is top-notch.

The way they handle their billing & credit isn't ideal for me.

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great services and customer service

Kommentare: It's been satisfying and very game changing. I truly recommend it to any developer.

The ease of use, the platform that's very easy to understand and more developer friendly. And the great customer service, always available to help.

nothing really, I'm so far pretty satisfied

Business owner in Irland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review from non technical user

Kommentare: So far I am very pleased with the service I have received

It was very intuitive to use and easy to understand the functionality

Nothing really, any feature I used works as described.

Jerret
Senior Sysadmin in Kanada

Great VOIP Services

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Very easy to setup, port numbers into the service and API is excellent.

The service has been so easy to use I really haven't had any problems with it.

Mario
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I feel very comfortable with the Telnyx platform, it has everything to make my business work 100%

very good service, best support, the best prices on the market, it has everything for my operation and the best, it has all the support available 24/7

I would like the support to be in multiple languages

Gabriel Ernesto
Marketing Director in El Salvador

Excellent Customer Support

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

What sets Telnyx VoIP apart is their outstanding customer support. Whenever I've had an issue or question, their team has been quick to respond and resolve the problem efficiently. The service itself is robust, with minimal downtime, and the call quality is consistently high. It's reassuring to know that help is always just a phone call or email away. Highly recommend!

I am quite satisfied with the service so far.

Andrew
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The perfect choice for your telephony needs.

The pricing structure is transparent and even categorized by country. The support team is exceptional. I experienced an issue with a credit card that got stuck, and the support team assisted me for hours until the problem was resolved with the help of a real human. There was no AI involved in the resolution process. Additionally, the Control portal is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it easy to comprehend and select your options.

Verification can be a bit picky when first setting up the account, but after you do get verified there are no further hurdles.

Jeremy
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

These guys really get it!

Kommentare: Can't say enough how amazing these guys are. Not only is their support really good, but you don't need them most of the time. Their web interface is intuitive, pricing is extremely fair, and the service is generally rock-solid to begin with.

Customer support - they're amazing. I've never had a telecom company with such great support - most companies are absolutely abysmal, and these guys are not just OK, they're great! I've had issues at 2 am, and they're on top of it, whether it's a big or little issue.

We've had a few short outages, but nothing earth shattering - certainly nothing worse than any competitors we've ever tried

William
William
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

From scrappy under dog to industry leader in just a few years

Kommentare: Telnyx handles 100% of our toll free traffic. We would love for them to handle even more of our traffic.

The Telnyx portal puts everything at your fingertips. Number Routing, Call Forwarding, Endpoint Configuration, Reporting, and even a super easy porting tool. We have everything we need right in the portal. If we have questions or concerns, support is only a call away. And they are great!

There is very little that I can say that would be considered bad. I think the only thing would be the standard long distance inbound and outbound rates are a little high compared to some of our other carriers.

Antwort von Telnyx

Thank you for you review, William. It is great to hear your experience on the Telnyx platform has been a great one throughout the years. We would love to speak more about what we can do from a pricing perspective to win more of your traffic. We will reach out to schedule a discussion. Thanks!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Telnyx is a game changer

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been very positive and really allowed us to more easily grow both our initial PBX/phone system sales as well as our monthly recurring revenues. We've been a partner of Telnyx for quite a few months now, but I think we are only getting started in how we will be leveraging the Telnyx offering to further grow our business here at LANPRO.

We become our client's carrier, controlling the setup process from start to finish, the provisioning of DID's and voice services, down to the monthly billing. Further, the stability and reliability of the Telnyx platform, in my opinion, is unmatched in the industry. As the title of this review states, Telnyx is a real game changer for us VOIP and PBX vendors!

I honestly cannot think of any con's at this time. You've even taken the pain out of the porting process which has always been a pain-point for us here at LANPRO.

Shaun
Managing Partner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unbelievable Support and Platform!

Kommentare: Telnyx allowed us to expand our business and provide best in class services to our end customers with ease. We consolidated our portfolio of partners with Telnyx simplifying our engineering, customer success, and accounting processes with one swell swoop.

Telnyx is the easiest partner to work with! The platform as a whole is fantastic which also includes their backend team. Start a chat if you have an issue (which is very rare) and they are there to assist. We basically call our partnership "set it and forget it" with Telnyx. Their API engine and access to superb as well!

There's not a lot to say here if anything at all. We haven't run into an issue that has displeased us.

Dustin
Network Consultant/Owner in USA

Telnyx Affordable with a Great Support Team

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy with Telnyx. Their knowledge of porting and phone routing is great. I couldn't ask for a better group to work with. Over all the reliability is good almost great.

I like the broad range of features. The support team always helps very promptly. Their prices are as good as it gets for SIP services.

Accounts from time to time will become unregistered. When this happens the tech support doesn't seem to understand what would cause the issue. It doesn't happy a lot but when it does its 5-10 mins at a time. And not all connections go down just some and all my things go to the same site so i don't think its on my end.

Antwort von Telnyx

Hi Dustin, We appreciate the feedback and we are glad to hear your experience on the Telnyx platform has been a positive one. Also, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Can you email me at success@telnyx.com to describe this scenario more in depth so we can prevent this from happening in the future? Thanks!

JATIN
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good service customer support but needs better sales support / Pricing

Self Setup and reliability of service is a plus. Really nice customer support quick turn around and good documentation for FAQ and setup guide.

The Prices are still comparatively not that cheap and I had setup multiple meetings to get some discounts but no one joined. will try to reach another sales and see if i can get better pricing.

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable Voip Provider

Kommentare: A reliable VOIP provider and technical support was always helpful when we had technical issues, (was not a telnyx issue )

Reliability and Flexibility, Multiple SIP registrations gives us the flxibilty route each indivisual DID to a different SIP registration allowing for redundancies implementation

We would love to see a basic SMS send-receive interface or integration with a front end like frontapp.com

Antwort von Telnyx

Thank you for your great feedback. We have recently developed a feature request tool (features.telnyx.com) where we would love to hear what your vision is regarding an interface to send and receive SMS on our platform. We look forward to potentially bringing this idea to life on the Telnyx platform.

Jacob
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for a Great Price!

Kommentare: Love the product and love the price

What are the best parts about telmex is there price is extremely competitive and the product works like it's supposed to.

I can't say there's something I'm like the least. In their text messaging, it would be nice if they handled mms messaging.

Antwort von Telnyx

Hi Jacob, Thank you for the honest and transparent feedback of the Telnyx platform. Telnyx does in fact offer MMS. I have included the link to our developer documentation below for your reference. Feel free to email success@telnyx.com if you have any questions about this offering. https://developers.telnyx.com/docs/messaging#overview-send-mms

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

5 Stars all around!

Kommentare: We are leveraging Telnyx to provide our clients with reliable voice services at a lower cost than the major providers.

Telnyx is a game changer for us. It allows us to have much tigher top-level control of our clients' voice infrastructure.

In the beginning, the permissions and overall site navigation were a bit clunky, but things have improved dramatically.

Operations Manager in USA

Great service & support

The service is beyond easy to use, and their tech support is immediately responsive and helpful.

There might be a limited number of numbers available in some cities/states.

Antwort von Telnyx

Hi James, Thank you for being a valued customer of Telnyx & we are glad to hear that your experience has been positive from an ease-of-use and support standpoint. If you ever come across a search where a limited number of numbers are available, feel free to reach out to numbering@telnyx.com and we can facilitate your request. Thanks!

Dashel

Amazing service

Kommentare: Able to easily manage my clients numbers and deploy a new phone service soon.

I love how it makes it so easy to become your own carrier and manage your clients phone systems and numbers.

Nothing to dislike. Stellar service and stellar support.

Brett
Brett
General Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Provider

Great customer service, great reliability. The team always seems to go the extra mile.

Can't really think of anything negative. The service and support is always very responsive.

shmuel
Voip Engineer in USA

very profesional

very easy to use and very quick support response

nothing except for the fact that it is alittyle hard to search for new numbers

Antwort von Telnyx

Hi Shmuel, Thank you for your feedback on the Telnyx platform. Below you will find a recent article we published on the different ways to search numbers on the Telnyx portal. https://support.telnyx.com/getting-started/number-ordering If you are ever searching for numbers and are unable to find the requested numbers in our inventory, please email numbering@telnyx.com with your request and we will search the remainder of our inventory to get you the numbers you need. Thanks!

taser
owner in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful SMS API provider

Kommentare: I love the API integration docs and what they have in place. My results came out pretty amazing and the team was more than willing to help me through the process.

Incredible support from the team. I have used others and the support is so slow. These guys have lots of features and data for those geeks looking to see what work and what doesn't. Just amazing.

Nothing specific I can think of. So it's all good.