An all in software that has made managing my client-patients so much easier

Kurt D.
Owner/Health Consultant & Dietitian
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I initially was looking for a new software to design and manage the nutrition planning segment of my practice but it ended up being my patient management software as well. And it has only gotten better. The software has transformed from a patient management, nutrition software to a wellness management software. Which is absolutely PERFECT for my practice. I have been able to slowly eliminate the need for other software tools thus reducing my operating costs. Finally, I love the fact that the developers and support team welcome user feedback to help make the system better.

Vorteile: It is very robust and all encompassing. I can manage my client-patients records as well as design nutrition programs. And the client facing app makes it easier to support my client-patient base. Makes it so much more attractive for my practice.

Nachteile: There isn't anything I like the least or at all because they are forever making additions and improvements.

The best on the market

Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Jayme L.
Dietitian
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The best on the market Because it has a very aesthetic lay out with the high ease of use. It also allows me to keep all my information about my clients in an orderly manner. Lastly the customer service is the best of any company I’ve worked with

Nachteile: I wish it paired with my fitness pal and acuity scheduling. I also wish there was a better way to view each visit within each client file

Good product, could be improved with modifications

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Ashley L.
dietitian
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Here are some additional observations as emailed to me by a client of mine:
I've found it annoying in that adding meals really isn't intuitive or easy. Its a lot of steps to add one food item. It makes it time consuming and not easy to use at all.
"A couple things I've noticed already, some food are not there, like vega protein, strawberries (maybe I'm doing something wrong?). Some other foods only give you the option to add it in grams. I tend to not measure my foods in grams. I had two tbsp of chia this morning. I had no idea what that is in grams. I went back and weighted out 2 tbsp on my kitchen scale this morning. But this is what makes it challenging. I've also noticed that if you make a comment and then add another food option the comment gets deleted and you need to retype it."
She did however like the prompts from the app to hydrate frequently.

Vorteile: Easy to use for meal plan creation
Nice pdf produced in deliverables
Easy to calculate nutrient needs

Nachteile: Software seems to have been created around producing meal plans. As such, it is great if this is why you are using it. However, it lacks functionality for follow-up charting and it is more cumbersome to use if you are seeing a client who does not want a meal plan.
For follow-up notes- please create a separate tab. The current "Follow-Up" tab seems to be more for interactions with the client. I need a spot to easily chart. A separate spot- i.e. not in observations. It would be great if the user could add tabs as needed i.e. Follow-up #1, Follow-up #2 etc.

All in one solution

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Sondra H.
Nutrition Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Being able to get rid of the printed paperwork that I have with questions that are already on Nutrium. Being able to work on my clients anywhere in the world, since I don't have to carry all my files with client information around with me.

Vorteile: That it combines both the administrative side of the business, as well as the operational side of it in one software and interface.

Nachteile: Small things that I think will really add value to the software from a flexibility point of view: - Being able to edit the days on meal plans to say Day 1 etc as oppose to Monday etc.
- The ability to add "Notes" to meals for example instructions on blending ingredients listed into a smoothie etc.
- An automatically generated shopping list.
- The option of customizing the questions asked to clients to add your own questions

Uses for menu planning and nutrition counseling

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Anjee B.
Registered dietitian
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I like the software, but wouldn't have purchased if I knew it wouldn’t work the way I needed it to. It does help keep track of clients and their profess, which has helped me in my practice enormously. As a registered dietitian, I think I need more than this software offers.

Vorteile: I love the planning feature! Gives you appropriate kcals. I love how easy it is to use and how you are easily able to send meal plans directly to the client. I like that it has an app, though it never quite worked correctly. The ability to leave notes about the patients is also super helpful-it keeps you on track for running you appts. The customer service is also top notch.

Nachteile: The software is missing a major feature- kcals/macros displayed on the menu for the client. It shows when you are making the menu, but not when you send it. This is a major flaw in my opinion and the reason I rated it lower. I’d were supposed to be teaching our patients about proper nutrition, this is a crucial feature that is missing. Clients have no clue what there kcals level is for each meal nor the macros of each meal .there is a spot you can peton of the menu analysis, which doesn’t give the numbers but only the kcals and macros for the day. Then you have to save it and send it which is time consuming. Super disappointing especially since I function is there, but doesn’t display. It also downs keep track of how many appts your clients has had.

Full featured, easy to use product!

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Wiley S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use Nutrium for logging patient information and creating meal plans. Nutrium has cut my work time down by at least 75% per patient.

Vorteile: Nutrium is very easy to learn and use. The interface is pleasant and simply navigated. Logging data is simple and meal planning is a breeze!

Nachteile: If there was a way to create a favorite food list, Nutrium would be almost perfect. Oh, and I’m not a big fan of the shade of green.

Great tool if in the right country

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Stacey H.
Dietitian
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Planning tools , nutritional breakdowns , patient interface and app availability.

Nachteile: Does not have preloaded Australian and New Zealand dietary Guidelines values that are preloaded do not match the country that I work in meaning I have to manually enter my values. Foods that are loaded into system again do not match the country that I work in.
Also can not make multiple week menu plans that the client can access , week plan must be constantly updated

Excellent app, hoping for more updates

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Monika W.
Registered Nutritionist, Personal Trainer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Good updates so far, hoping to see more. Great customer service.

Vorteile: The recipe builder. USDA data import function is fast and easy. Am able to use various measurement options (volume, mass, qty) and all the options included in the USDA database.

Nachteile: Lack of sports nutrition features such as renaming of the days, re-ordering of ingredients and foods, and changing macro numbers for various days vs all of them having the same macro ratios.

NUTRIUM - USER FRIENDLY TOOL FOR NUTRITION PLANNING

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Dr anand H.
CONSULTANT PHYSICIAN
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have integrated Nutrium into our chronic disease practise recently. We have got positive feedback from patients till now.

Vorteile: The Dashboard is very user friendly. The mobile app is higly praised by the patients as they have 'Dietplan-on-the-go' and no longer depend on a single printed piece of paper. The app allows for flexibility and diet plans can be modified based on patient feedback.
The software has changed the way we do diet counselling. It saves a lot of time and prevents error in calculation.

Nachteile: Being from India, we have to spend a lot of time to add our foodstuffs. Most of the pre-stored foodstuffs are not part of Indian diet. Hence the initial process of enetering foodstuffs and their nutritional values is time consuming.

Great tool

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Erin A.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is really helping me customized plans of action for all of my nutrition clients.

Nachteile: Really don’t have any cons other than the fact that I’m not very tech savvy and so I had to learn the system but that’s more on me and not an issue with the software.

Nutrium Makes My Practice Easier

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Susan R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have been pleased with the service and support from the Nutrium staff.

Vorteile: I like having all the tools I need to determine energy needs, body composition and dietary management all in one tool. Being able to schedule clients, directly input information during an interview or counseling session, and do my documentation in one place is great. I like the capability of uploading documents that I receive from clients.

Nachteile: I wish I were able to calculate the nutrient intake of clients by having them enter their diet records into an app.

Still learning

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Maryem E.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Good but could be better

Vorteile: I like that's it's easier to calculate macros, create meals everyday.

Nachteile: That there's alot of food products not available in the system. recipes you create aren't available to be added in the meal plans.

It fits the purpose

Gabriella C.
Nutritionit
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It’s been doing good for my business!

Vorteile: I like the app very much! The layout and how easy is to get into the consult and how all the steps are organized!

Nachteile: For me the measurements for the food are not easy for the patients! They should add measurements like; a cup of coffee! Tablespoon! Serving spoon! All this to make easier to the patient! A lot of them ask me about the amounts !

Easy to use, good for those starting out in private practice

Stephanie S.
Registered dietitian
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use this a lot for recipe development, as I host monthly cooking classes. I use it also for clients and tracking, but not as much. If there were a payment feature, that would be ideal.

Vorteile: It’s basic and easy to use. I like the scheduling detail for clients.

Nachteile: There is no option to rearrange ingredients in the recipes, or add in an ingredient anywhere else than at the bottom of the list.
There is no way to take payment for services rendered, which would make the software much more ideal for private practice.

Easy Use. Nice Features.

Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Outreach Specialist
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is well constructed and you can see your progress without problems. Overall the UI is pretty nice and eye-catching, you do not need to look around much to find and enter your data.

Nachteile: It would have to be the price, is a little high per month for this kind of app.

All ypu need

Ana R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Fantastic live interaction with patients and have much more time to focus on self development

Vorteile: Hard to pick. I would suggest though that on the clients note a menstrual info box could be added.

Nachteile: None. All the features are equally important

nutrition online

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Isadora B.
Nutricionist and higher education teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Online platform dedicated to the use of the professional nutritionist. It is a good platform, but very similar to others in the market, however a differentiator is the mobile mobile platform for customers, helps loyalty.

Nachteile: Price is the main downside and makes the choice of other programs.

Exactly What I Needed

Kaitlynn K.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist

Vorteile: Ease of Use
Continuously Improving
Clean, Organized Layout
Meal Plan Analysis

Nachteile: Food Database could include more items; I have to manually enter a lot

Software

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Katelyn H.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall - I probably would not have paid for this software. Very hard to use in consults and because of this it barely gets touched.

Vorteile: The program looks nice and relatively straight forward.

Nachteile: The phone is not very efficient for me as a lot of the foods we eat are too hard or not in the app database.
In general the database isn't designed for people like me in Australia.
Time consuming software, having to add in foods that my clients consume then adding in recipes etc. Makes is very hard to use in consults as half the foods aren't in there, therefore I tend to not use it as much as I would like to.

Not bad

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Nada A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I need to add Arabic to the language my patients complain the can read English ... this make me stop use the app for them
Also the app not show the patient information

Vorteile: The CRM organizing is good but if I need to print files I cant

Nachteile: The patient application is good but need improvement

Excellence

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Adriana G.
Registered Dietitian

Kommentare: Very good

Vorteile: The most I like about this software is that i can access it from any computer and is very organized

Nachteile: When Im preparing menus it doesn’t let me open old ones and adjust them.