Über lemlist

Schnelle E-Mail-Kommunikation, Personalisierung und Verkaufsautomatisierung an einem übersichtlichen Ort.

Erfahre mehr über lemlist

The Liquid Syntax then randomizes those snippets for each outgoing message, thus creating a new variant of the message so that no two outreach prospects receive the same message.

Bewertungen zu lemlist

lemlist hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 376 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du lemlist bereits verwendet?

Bryce
Chief Marketing Officer
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not fairly priced, yet the backbone is old technology (agency user with 10+ seats)

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Caleb
Caleb

Lemlist Rocks!

Kommentare: Warming up campaigns is definitely one of the biggest wins. I love how you can still use lemwarm even after warming up a campaign to keep your inbox engaged and healthy. The statistics for lemwarm and many others make it very easy to keep your inbox happy and healthy. The dynamic images and pages definitely help break the normal boring messages that most of us have all received at some point. It creates a very personal touch even if it is automated. They amount of templates available straight out of the box, definitely helps someone get started.

The ease and flow of the UI/UX is absolutely beautiful. Very Dynamic software and very creative with dynamic images and Landing Pages. One of the biggest things that brought me to the platform from using a different service is "Lemwarm" and the ability to automatically warm up your inbox before getting ready to launch a campaign. So many amazing features. There was definitely thought and intention with the entire platform to embody everything needed to launch a "cold" email campaign that doesn't feel so cold.

Downsides? What downsides? ;) i definitely haven't found anything about the platform or Lemlist, that I don't love!

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest bluk email tool for those with little experience

Kommentare: My team uses lemlist to run some of our email campaigns. Even though email outreach isn't our primary area, we were very quickly able to get to grips with it thanks to the simpe interface. All in all, it's a very simple but effective outreach tool

I just love how simplistic the interface is. It's definitely ahead of its time in that aspect. It make sit very easy to quickly set up and track email campaigns.

I found its features a bit lacking considering the price. I think it would be better if there were supplementary features added to make the email campaigns work more effectively. Namesly, the email validator, which costs extra for some reason

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on lemlist. We're delighted you appreciate our simplistic interface for setting up and tracking email campaigns. We understand your feedback about additional features and pricing. We're always looking to enhance our offerings and your input matters. We're taking note of your comments about the email validator and will consider its value in future updates. Your support is invaluable as we aim to provide effective tools for outreach. We're committed to continuous improvement and your insights contribute to that. If you have more to share, please reach out anytime. Here's to more successful campaigns with lemlist!

Wil
Creative Director in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Due to how often they continually update the platform--and you would expect this to actually be a good thing but it's not--the UI will change and functionality you began to rely on working fast suddenly slows down considerably. They update their platform multiple times a week on the backend. It's like, just build it right the first time and let. it. be. It's not even adding new features it's just busy work. If you run more than 2 email addresses, you're an agency or you have 3 or more users, I suggest using a different platform, you'll get better functionality out of something like woodpecker.co or market.to then Lemlist and for a much more reasonable price. They don't even offer a discount on their $60/seat rate until you have had at least 20 seats.

I liked that it was fairly quick to actually queue new campaigns on lemlist. I could duplicate a campaign, keep the settings and then just put in the sender and associate a list to it. As an agency using it, I found that was effective, though actually getting the settings I'd put in to take often required a lot of server lag.

This was fixed but it took about 4 months to do it: how LONG it takes list changes to go into affect. If you for instance had 1k contacts you wanted to remove from a campaign, it would take 20-30 minutes for those to be removed. How poorly they integrated with HubSpot and Salesforce. Sure there was some integration but it required I learn ALOT about the platform to make it work as an agency. I had to make changes on HubSpot to tailor it to work with Lemlist and there is absolutely no automation interaction unless you use a third party software and even then Lemlist doesn't offer many triggers on zapier. Lemlist will throttle you into the ground as an agency if one of your domains has low deliverability the algorithm will stop them all I started sending 150-200 emails per day from each seat and before long it became 50 at most. Their pricing model is pretty insane really. Comparable software goes for half the price of Lemlist with better features and cross platform multi-channel integration. Support wasn't very helpful and very pushy for positive reviews of their support. I often was told whatever issue I had wasn't their responsibility to resolve or wasn't understood so my support requests would get escalated to their dev team who responded 3-4 business days later through the tech, not directly and the answer only rarely was actually salient to my issue so another message would have to be sent by me to clarify which took another 3-4 days.

Carla
Digital Marketing Specialist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lemlist - Cold Emailing Solution

Kommentare: A great solution to engage inactive leads

-Easy to Use -Several features -Integration with LinkedIn -Data Base

-Email limitation by day -Report not easy to use

Armando
Strategy & Operations in Spanien

My experience with Lemlist

Kommentare: It's a compelling platform to provide cold-emailing campaign to several clients.

Easy to use and easy to integrate with other helpful platforms as Dropcontact or Sales Navigator.

The setup of DMARC, CTD is not super intuitive.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your Lemlist experience. We're pleased that you've found our platform user-friendly and well-integrated with tools like Dropcontact and Sales Navigator. We appreciate your feedback about the setup of DMARC and CTD not being as intuitive. We're continuously refining our platform's usability and your input helps tremendously. It's great to know that having all the features in one place is valuable to you. We're dedicated to providing a comprehensive solution for cold-emailing campaigns. Your insights are valuable as we work to enhance our platform further. We'll make sure to address the issues you've raised to improve the overall user experience. Thank you for being part of the Lemlist community. We're here to support your success.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Big fan of this tool. Offering an amazing degree of personaliziation

Kommentare: Lemlist was extremely helpful in personalizing outreach at scale. You get a lot for your money. Extra features like the pods or super fast customer service make this tool a no-brainer when it comes to cold outreach.

Degree of personalization; bulk import & export functions; extremely helpful customer service (quick & effective responses)

The only thing about this software which was not to rate five stars was the design (UI). Used light-grey and white elements were sometimes hard to find..

Jessy
Jessy
CMO in Frankreich
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best solutions for cold maling

Lemlist is good at simple cold mailing scenarios.

When it comes to automation and complex scenarios, Lemlist is not so easy to adopt.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your insights on your experience with Lemlist. We appreciate both your positive remarks on its effectiveness in simple cold mailing scenarios and your constructive feedback about its adaptability to more complex needs. Your input is vital in driving our ongoing improvements. We're glad to have contributed to kickstarting your new business and we'll share your positive experience with our team. Rest assured, we're committed to refining Lemlist's capabilities to better address diverse scenarios, including automation and complexity. If you have any further suggestions or require assistance, feel free to reach out. Your feedback guides us toward serving you better.

Nicholas
Fitness Research Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Favorite email solution

Everything from the ease of use, the functionality, and the teams dedication to always making significant improvements to the product.

The only issue I had was when I would load up prospects for a campaign and find there was an error, it was terribly difficult to fix that error. Thankfully, with a recent update, you can now rollback uploads which has saved me on more than one occasion.

Andre
Account Executive in Südafrika

Lemlist is awesome

Kommentare: Great!

It's simply, easy and fun to use! The service is great too.

I like everything about Lemlist! I like everything about Lemlist!

Royan
Founder & CEO in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service at it's finest

Kommentare: Lemlist is my go to cold email outreach software

It's simplicity to help you generate leads through cold email outreach

The inconvenience caused when lemwarm and lemlist was separated

Lars
CTO in Deutschland

I love this tool!

Kommentare: Lemlist is an easy solution to integrate my CRM with my email list while personalizing my campaigns. My CRM automatically gets filled with new leads, I write a personalized icebreaker message and the rest is done by Lemlist automatically.

Lemlist was very easy to set up. I got my first campaign running within minutes. It supports my own server (using IMAP) and doesn't require a specific service. Also, the features it provides are really good for doing personalized campaigns - for example, I love being able to personalize the pictures I send to my subscribers. Also, the icebreaker feature has got me several important clients.I needed to contact the support once, but not for a bug but for something I didn't understand at first. Not only did they help me solve all of my problems, they also taught me how to order a beer in French!Awesome product by an awesome team!

Lemlist isn't the biggest company and sometimes it shows, their documentation isn't always up to date or lacks minor details. Apart from that, I love Lemlist for what it is and wouldn't change a thing for now.

CEO in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good mass email platform

Kommentare: Very good.

It's easy to set up, the reporting is great and the support is lightning fast.Some cool features with custom images too, which can make campaigns very unique.

Nothing really... It's a good platform with no pitfalls I can identify.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with lemlist! We're thrilled to hear that our platform's ease of use, robust reporting, and lightning-fast support have made a difference in your email campaigns. We're constantly working hard to provide features that empower our users to create unique and impactful campaigns, including the ability to add custom images. Your feedback fuels our drive to continue delivering a top-notch experience. We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, and we'll make sure to share your kind words with our team. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Keep achieving great results with lemlist, and thanks again for your support!

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for a small subscriber list

I quite like the way it took only minutes to setup.

It's really not good in terms of delivery rate, I was shocked to see that most emails lan ded in spam and when I ran a campaign on same list in different tool, it worked fine.

Mateusz
CEO in Polen

Great tool

It's a great tool for cold email campaigns. I really love the creative futures like personalized images in e-mails, that other software don't have.

The new UX is very confusing. I think they really need to improve that.

Liz
Company Founder in USA

decent product, horrible customer service

Being able to customize each email is great and has resulted in more responses from cold emails. The tool itself is good and has some nice features - primarily the individual customization

Their knowledge base is lacking detail and primarily just covers the basics of setting up, so you will likely reach out with questions because something isn't working (they did get back to me with a workaround) or isn't clear (like you need to set up Gmail alias but not how they work with the tool - they've since added some detail after my aksing), however, they were extremely rude when I responded that it would have been great if the explaination had been included in the initial article - it now does. Because I didn't set something up completely correct initially (because of the initial lacking detail) I've since had a question about manually removing people from a sequence, they won't respond, I've asked THREE different times, and am running out of time before the next email in the sequence is to be sent, but as I said their customer service is rude and doesn't respond.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We probably don't reach this software's full potential.

Kommentare: Overall Lemlist serves a specific purpose in our funnel design and we enjoy that feature. This was a lifetime deal and we do not regret the purchase.

We only use Lemlist to customize sales funnel emails. The customization features are better than any product I have ever used.

We wish they would do more/ better documentation or instruction on using the product. There is probably more we could probably do with the product but we just don't know how or have not seen the potential.

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Completely amazing

Lemlist is actually amazing. I've tried 4-5 email platforms before, such as quickmail and others. And... they all do the same thing. But before actually starting to use lemlist, I didn't realize how much of a difference there can be in "how" they do it. This is a short list of lemlist's pros: - Amazing support. They're lightning fast, human, and actually helpful. - Amazing stuff within the app that you wouldn't have thought of, like built-in "idiot proof" features that make stuff automatically without you worrying about it. - The whole experience is FLUID. It's fun. Nothing is clunky about lemlist, as it was in every other app I've used. - Personalization options are good. - It's got top-of-the market capabilities, but is priced very reasonably, below many alternatives

None, really, that I have come across. I love this product.

Volkan
Volkan
CEO and Founder in Türkei
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for cold emailing and sequence emails

It's very simple to use. It has an easily understandable UI. You can add dynamic text to any images that give you an opportunity to use personalised images.

You have one unsubscribe list for all your campaigns. It would be nice to have unsubscribe list for every campaign besides the global one. If you use an automation tool and the tool adds a contact, you can't change the contact's email address. You have to delete the contact and add it manually.

Phillip
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience for the most part

Kommentare: I use this product daily for lead generation in my business. The emails get delivered and opened. Support has been good to work with as well.

I like being able to put personalized graphics in my email. I use it for proof points and third party verification. I can't do that with other similar software.

There is currently no way to unsubscribe somebody manually from a list... you have to actually delete them. This poses a problem when you add new contacts. You don't want to add somebody that has unsubscribed from the list, and when you delete someone there is no record that they have been there... They tell me this feature is currently being worked on. I would also like to see more detailed reporting. I can see cumulative metrics on campaigns, but I would also like to break it down by day and time of day.

Rohin
Rohin
Lead Consultant in Indien

Limlist is super powerful saas application which can skyrocket our overall cold emailing & outreach

Kommentare: I have taken my SEO Outreach to complete new level and its so much helpful too. You can literally see what has clicked, auto follow up etc features are really powerful and interesting.

Pros include that we can drip feed emails, custom tags, reporting and specially tracking. This is so much powerful features every marketer want to get successful in their emailing marketing. Their Zapier integration has taken their platform to the next level now. SUPER POWERFUL STUFF i say. Lastly is the image personalization which can convert things really well.

Well I want to see more features and a little better dashboard where I can add all my emails as like mailshake rather than login via particular email. I mean mailshake UI is little easy to understand in that case.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for sales!

I love the simplicity of the product. It's very useful and get a lot of response thanks to lemlist.

I don't really really like the interface of the design we could have a better user interface and more tools.

Lisa
Email Marketing Manager in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform

Allows me to work on campaigns, knowing it's warming my domains and improving the spam rate

A bit awkward to initially get set up but only issue

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We're delighted to hear that lemwarm is adding value to your campaigns by improving domain warming and reducing spam rates. While we apologize for any initial setup challenges, we're constantly working to refine the process and enhance your experience. Your feedback is valuable and will be shared with the team. If you ever need assistance, feel free to reach out. Keep up the great work with lemwarm!

Santosh
Santosh
Marketing Manager in Indien
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for sending customised bulk emails, prospecting and engaging existing contacts

I really like the customisation that's built in. I chose Lemlist for our sales team to be able to send bulk prospecting emails and that's resulted in a massive increase in replies. What I really like most about Lemlist is the feature that checks the validity of email addresses which is missing in most other tools - and this is extremely crucial when prospecting.

- The main downside is a missing integration with Zapier. I see Lemlist as a powerful tool in a growth hacking briefcase and with a missing Zapier integration, this disables our team from doing stuff like like contact form via Zapier to Lemlist. - Unable to export contacts. Nothing else.

Nate
Ops Director in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Some Great, Some Frustrating

This is really good for split testing emails. Once you get the hang of it and how the interface works, then it works really nicely, however the learning curve is kinda high. We are currently using to test out subject line conversions and offer responses.

This only works for closed lists - once you upload you list you can add to it, but not really edit it, which is kind of annoying. You also can't add attachments to the campaigns which somewhat limits how much we can test.

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome email marketing tool

Kommentare: Lemlist is getting better with each new update. It's a powerful tool that makes it easy to stay in front of your prospects.

Lemlist makes it easy to do split-testing. We also use Lemwarm to quickly and easily send engaging emails and videos to our prospects. The tool is very user friendly and their customer service is quick.

Lemlist is an outstanding email marketing tool. I can't think of any cons I've experienced with it. I plan to keep using it!