Filtern nach:

Über lemlist

Schnelle E-Mail-Kommunikation, Personalisierung und Verkaufsautomatisierung an einem übersichtlichen Ort.

Erfahre mehr über lemlist

Caleb C.
Caleb C.

Lemlist Rocks!

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: Warming up campaigns is definitely one of the biggest wins. I love how you can still use lemwarm even after warming up a campaign to keep your inbox engaged and healthy. The statistics for lemwarm and many others make it very easy to keep your inbox happy and healthy. The dynamic images and pages definitely help break the normal boring messages that most of us have all received at some point. It creates a very personal touch even if it is automated. They amount of templates available straight out of the box, definitely helps someone get started.

Pros:

The ease and flow of the UI/UX is absolutely beautiful. Very Dynamic software and very creative with dynamic images and Landing Pages. One of the biggest things that brought me to the platform from using a different service is "Lemwarm" and the ability to automatically warm up your inbox before getting ready to launch a campaign. So many amazing features. There was definitely thought and intention with the entire platform to embody everything needed to launch a "cold" email campaign that doesn't feel so cold.

Cons:

Downsides? What downsides? ;) i definitely haven't found anything about the platform or Lemlist, that I don't love!

Freelancer in B2B Growth & Operations in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Used the Software for: Mehr als 1 Jahr

Big fan of this tool. Offering an amazing degree of personaliziation

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: Lemlist was extremely helpful in personalizing outreach at scale. You get a lot for your money. Extra features like the pods or super fast customer service make this tool a no-brainer when it comes to cold outreach.

Pros:

Degree of personalization; bulk import & export functions; extremely helpful customer service (quick & effective responses)

Cons:

The only thing about this software which was not to rate five stars was the design (UI). Used light-grey and white elements were sometimes hard to find..

Martin P.
Martin P.
SDR in Frankreich

Solution d'emailing complète

Pros:

Multicanal très performant et facile d'utilisation

Cons:

Solution un peu cher et certaines fonctionnalités ne sont pas forcément évidentes.

Su S.
Digital Marketing in Türkei

Great Features, Terrible Execution

Comments: If I'd summarize my experience, it would be one word: "Disappointed". They have a huge potential but what's the use of shiny features if the tool can't do the one single thing it's supposed to do. What do I care if I can have dynamic imaging if I can't send emails.

Pros:

We originally bought lemlist because it allowed us to add dynamic images to our emails and looked better than our previous tool. Users can add images that are automatically customized based on how you set them up. This is the one single reason why Lemlist is better than competitors.

Cons:

Despite having such a unique feature, we had a terrible time with lemlist. In particular with their regular UI changes, their so called "proprietary" and their support that's all emojis & absolutely zero help. The tool never completes sending emails in the designated time. We're not talking about huge campaigns or anything. The tool simply fails to send 70 emails in 12 hours. When you ask the support team about what's wrong, they reply by sending tons of heart emojis and tell you that, that's how their algorithm works and that we should suck it up and deal with it, in a very, very polite way.

Ezekiel R.
President and CEO in Kanada
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lemlist Reviw

Comments: Lemlist has been a very effective and essential tool for our business

Pros:

Integrating Lemlist and adding it to the list of tools we use help us warm our email inbox to run run various email marketing campaigns - we found it essential and helpful.

Cons:

Lemist like other similar service providers comes at a relatively high cost especially as services are priced per user it doesn't take long for the total cost to add up and becomes quite an expensive tool to use.

Dave C.
Director in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: Mehr als 1 Jahr

Fantastic outreach tool with the power of personalized images

Comments: I picked Lemlist up via Lifetime deal site, and wasn’t expecting to use it much. I have been pleasantly surprised on how useful it is and how the product is developing.

Pros:

The email outreach space is filled with half baked products, but Lemlist really stands out. They were the first that I know of to implement image templates that could be personalized at scale. A few other features that I really love about Lemlist: - Very active in sharing tips with their community. - Rapidly developing the platform and have added some impressive features including personalized landing pages. - Great collection of premade templates. - Zapier access - Calendly integration Highly recommend!

Cons:

Not much that I don’t like. Lemlist does its job and does it well. My main complaint is a lack of native integrations. I would to have a direct connection with my CRM. Right now Lemlist does offer Zapier access, but that can get expensive quickly.

Nicholas R.
Fitness Research Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Favorite email solution

5 letztes Jahr

Pros:

Everything from the ease of use, the functionality, and the teams dedication to always making significant improvements to the product.

Cons:

The only issue I had was when I would load up prospects for a campaign and find there was an error, it was terribly difficult to fix that error. Thankfully, with a recent update, you can now rollback uploads which has saved me on more than one occasion.

Joris B.
Director of Marketing & CS in Belgien
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Next level outreach!

5 letztes Jahr

Pros:

There are so many outreach tools on the market, yet Lemlist is able to differentiate from all the other offers out there. They have built an amazing outreach product, and continue to deliver new exciting features week after week.

Cons:

Sometimes adding the personalisation in pictures isn't the easiest for our team, but once you did it a few times you get the hang out of it.

Thomas A.
Co-Founder in Griechenland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

Excellent tool to reach out to leads

Comments: Great experience overall, I would definitely recommend it to whoever is looking for cold email outreach.

Pros:

Simple, intuitive and powerful. Very clear on what and how you do things, while the guides and blogs are extremely helpful as well.

Cons:

I would like a few features to exist, such as different signature per campaign. I would also like zapier integration to be available in all paid plans.

Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Owner in Österreich
Design, Selbstständig
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

Perfect tool to make a personalized drip campaign that is sent from your own e-mail address

Comments: Automatic follow-up campaign after having sent a proposal. To keep in touch with clients.

Pros:

The creation of a personalized drip campaign is super easy. I use it to send my proposals and to make automatic follow-ups. I have never used it as cold-mail outreach, but if I need to ... Lemlist would be perfectly capable of. The integrated lemwarm feature that warms up your newly created e-mail address works perfect!

Cons:

Sometimes there is an issue with my SMTP settings despite me not having changed anything. But that's probably a ZOHO issue.

Brent R.
Brent R.
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

Lemlist makes cold emailing into a personal and fluid experience

Comments: I have been able to save time on my cold email outreach because of the streamlined process that Lemlist offers. It does everything needed for cold emails, and doesn't try to be everything to everyone. Instead of finding a "jack of all trades" tool, Lemlist has been my "Master of cold email" tool.

Pros:

I love the simplicity. The "dashboard" is broken down into sections, and each section isn't littered with menus and filters. It's just organized easy from the beginning so the need for the extra complexities is eliminated. That doesn't mean Lemlist is basic in functionality. It just means they have thought it through so you don't have to "figure out" how to use it. The support has also been very responsive, and features have been added regularly since I have been using Lemlist. You can tell that Lemlist is a love for them, which is awesome. I love that you can personalize your emails, and they even let you personalize meme images to include. Though this isn't a feature I'll be using much, it's a great new way of interacting with certain types of contacts. And it adds some personality to cold emails, which are usually, well, pretty cold feeling. Ultimately, Lemlist simplifies and personalizes the cold email process, and doesn't bog you down with the process. It's the easiest cold email outreach tool I've seen, and while it doesn't have every feature in the book, it benefits from having the specifically targeted and streamlined features it does contain.

Cons:

I would like to see the ability to connect to an SMTP server instead of just Gmail, but with Gmail aliases, I can use any email I want. So I can get around it. But would love to see direct support for SMTP My only wish would be that I wish there were more options for sending followup drip emails. Right now, you can choose a time period to lapse between emails, and you can select whether to end a campaign if somebody clicks. But I would like the ability to send a different email if they click on a link, and a different email if they do nothing. So some branching would be good to see. Or only end a campaign if they click a specific link, or visit a specific page on my site, etc. But other than that, Lemlist does exactly what it is supposed to.

Jimmy J.
Jimmy J.
Director in Singapur
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sales automation

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: Overall a great tool, automates a lot of our SDR tasks. the Facebook community is a grat additional resource for tips and tricks and to connect with other lemlisters.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use, which makes it easy to onboard new members of my sales team with not so much effort. The dynamic templates are a killer. The integration with Phantombuster makes life pretty sweet!

Cons:

Not sure how it integrates with Salesforce, although I have set it up. Would be great to be able to link campaigns.

Edwyn A.
Edwyn A.
Affiliate Marketer in Mexiko
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

Awesome platform for cold emails!

Comments: I can easily reach out via email to people interested in the products I offer on my site, I love how I can track and analyze the status of my emails the domain for tracking email activity can be customized by your own subdomain so these helps even more to not get flagged as a spammer. Of course, there's always important to not abuse and always respect you contacts desires whenever they won't want you to continue sending them emails to them.

Pros:

I'm really loving the new user interface! I particularly love how I can easily change from one section to another via keyboard shortcuts, but I would say that what I love the most of this platform is the email warmer functionality it works great! it helps you to warm up your email address so it doesn't arrive in Spam or Categories section but in the Primary section instead, where users focus their attention, I also love the team, they've always been helpful to me and the support is great!

Cons:

Well, I don't really dislike anything, time before there was a non customizable limit of emails to send daily (I believe it was 100) but in the most recent versions I have seen this number can be customized by the user which is something that I really appreciate!

Nathan R.
CEO in USA
Rundfunk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It Works

5 letztes Jahr

Pros:

It's not over the top. There's not one million features, there are no bots and suggestions everywhere, it just makes cold outreach easy and effective.

Cons:

I wish the left menu was a little easier to navigate, and that I didn't have to pay per individual seat.

Eric E.

Great tool for lead gen

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: Love this tool. I've been generating a consistent number of new leads every week since switching to Lemlist.

Pros:

Easy to use and the customizable images are amazing.

Cons:

The A/B Testing feature is a little confusing

Liz S.
Company Founder in USA
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

decent product, horrible customer service

Pros:

Being able to customize each email is great and has resulted in more responses from cold emails. The tool itself is good and has some nice features - primarily the individual customization

Cons:

Their knowledge base is lacking detail and primarily just covers the basics of setting up, so you will likely reach out with questions because something isn't working (they did get back to me with a workaround) or isn't clear (like you need to set up Gmail alias but not how they work with the tool - they've since added some detail after my aksing), however, they were extremely rude when I responded that it would have been great if the explaination had been included in the initial article - it now does. Because I didn't set something up completely correct initially (because of the initial lacking detail) I've since had a question about manually removing people from a sequence, they won't respond, I've asked THREE different times, and am running out of time before the next email in the sequence is to be sent, but as I said their customer service is rude and doesn't respond.

Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Email Outreach

Comments: I have used dozens of CRMs and email service providers but none are quite as easy and useful for cold email outreach with as many personalization tools. We were struggling with scaling cold email outreach and increases engagement. Lemlist made it possible to quickly create personalized images and messages then upload contact list into email sequences.

Pros:

Lemlist has the best and easiest to use personalization tools of any email software I have used. It's extremely easy to created personalized images and creative in your emails that boost engagement.

Cons:

It's relatively new so it's not really large enough to be a stand-alone email service provider like Mail Chimp or the like

Josh bernthold, S.
Josh bernthold, S.
Agency Owner in USA
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

Nothing short of AMAZING!

Comments: Simplistic and easy bulk email automation for my outreach and sales campaigns

Pros:

Constantly trying to improve the software base on customer feedback! They also have helped with thinking "outside the box" on grabbing the attention of people you email with their image templates. Competes with some of the other top email automation and outreach software and I am certain they will be a staple in the industry before too long. Genuinely want to make their product one of the best and don't mind you reaching out to them on their social profiles. What companies want to connect and build lifelong relationships with you on a personal level? So glad I had the opportunity to have Lemlist a part of my marketing and email strategy. Definitely give them a try even if you are using something else at the moment. You just may find you love what they have to offer!

Cons:

I do not have much bad to say about Lemlist. For a software that is new in the space, they are on track to produce something truely amazing. There are features I could use that are not available as of yet like being able to schedule time blocks when emails can go out. For example, the software sends out emails from 6a-9a and then again at 6p-9p instead of having one huge time block but I am sure something will be in the works before too long.

Diana R.
Diana R.
Sales Manager in Estland
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

The greatest email automation software

5 letztes Jahr

Pros:

The software is very userfriendly! Love the content of all the social media channels that the company uses to educate the users of Lemlist. Have got so many great ideas from watching their Youtube channel. It's like education+software all in one. Have had a very great experience with their customer support as well. This is a real software of the 21st century.

Cons:

Hard to find anything negative. Have had a great experience so far.

Ricardo C.
Director in UK
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

Great online SAAS to help with my email outreach and prospecting

Comments: It does exactly what I need it to in making campaigns while prospecting and allowing me to track everything.

Pros:

I like how simple and easy it is to use and understand. I have picked it up fast and begun making many campaigns sending emails while it tracks everything and even gives me a history log on what happened such as when the specific recipient opened the email etc. The image templates are good as well as you can send images with the recipient's name in and mass send them while Lemlist changes the name on each of the images. Great customer support should you need them answered any questions I had quickly.

Cons:

To be fair there is not really any Cons as it does what it says on the tin and more and is reliable and does everything I need it to do. If I had to be super picky I would say it just needs some borders around the sections to better separate the sections inside lemlist but this is not a big deal as once I'm using it I barely notice.

Founder in Australien
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

Unique offering with exceptional personalisation

Comments: We love the results and at the end of the day that's what its all about.

Pros:

The personalisation options within Lemlist is what really sets it apart. The results when you run truly personalised campaigns made it worth the effort up front.

Cons:

The price isn't the cheapest available, however there isn't really anything to compare it directly to.

Founder in Schweden
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Completely amazing

Pros:

Lemlist is actually amazing. I've tried 4-5 email platforms before, such as quickmail and others. And... they all do the same thing. But before actually starting to use lemlist, I didn't realize how much of a difference there can be in "how" they do it. This is a short list of lemlist's pros: - Amazing support. They're lightning fast, human, and actually helpful. - Amazing stuff within the app that you wouldn't have thought of, like built-in "idiot proof" features that make stuff automatically without you worrying about it. - The whole experience is FLUID. It's fun. Nothing is clunky about lemlist, as it was in every other app I've used. - Personalization options are good. - It's got top-of-the market capabilities, but is priced very reasonably, below many alternatives

Cons:

None, really, that I have come across. I love this product.

Peter C.
Peter C.
Founder & Managing Director in Australien

Brilliant outreach tool

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: I've been very impressed with Lemlist and the team behind it. It's an excellent tool that just keeps getting better and better.

Pros:

- The personalisation - this is one of the standout features of Lemlist and dramatically increases response rates - The ease of use. Super simple to get set up and running, and monitor everything - Very active community - Lots of development of the product - Great support

Cons:

Not much really. I would prefer more direct integrations. But Zapier fills this gap for the moment.

Vojkan C.
Vojkan C.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Serbien
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

I have only tried it a few times

Comments: None yet.

Pros:

I've bought it almost exclusively because of its option to send each recipient image with different text over it.

Cons:

Currently I am using gmass.co (integrates with gmail and sends emails with custom variables from google sheets file) and SEO PowerTools LinkAssistant (sends emails with custom variables from its outreach table) for outreach. I have also used ARP reach and some other software packages extensively in the last few years, so I would say that I am proficient in outreach. In order to use Lemlist more I need to see three things: - ability to use my own SMPT server - editable table with contacts (name, email, other custom variables I might need) which is easy to use (something like a google sheets. It doesn't have to have many options, just editing fields in the table would do). This is needed so that I can easily see list of recipients and add/edit/delete them as necessary - ability for Lemlist to warn me if I am sending an email to a a contact which I already contacted with the same email template There are more, I am following your Trello feature request board. All in all, you are on the good path and I am excited about new options. All the Best, Vojkan

Raul D.
Raul D.
Marketer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Fully Featured with Great Customer Support

Comments: Lemlist is easy to use, feature rich with great customer support.

Pros:

Lemlist is a great email software package that keeps on getting better, quickly! They have a Facebook group that they are very responsive in and when they see a good idea, they implement quickly. The head representative shows that he really cares for his customers and aims to build a top notch product. Their articles on how to get the best out of their software are very thorough.

Cons:

I got a great deal on the software early on from a deal they had when acquiring a user base on Appsumo. That being said, the ROI one can achieve by following the software can far outshine what one would ever pay. That being said, they now have an upgrade to video that I would love to get my mits on, but alas I'm being cheap and refuse to pay the upgrade cost right now as I have software that duplicates that functionality... Okay, that's what I like least. haha. I'm sure it would be more than worth it for user that doesn't have the video capability already.