Filtern nach:

Über Evolution Nutrition

Nutrition software that helps personal trainers and professional nutritionists provide meal planning services to their clients.

Erfahre mehr über Evolution Nutrition

Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Author in USA

Great resource!

It's easy to use and has a huge food library

The only problem is that if you have selected a meal plan and macronutrient ratio, you can't just input or change one meal for another one with a different macronutrient level.

Rendi B.
Rendi B.
Personal Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Evolution Nutrition Review

Kommentare: Overall it is a great tool to offer my clients meal plans to help them reach their health and wellness goals.

I like that this product generates meal plan made by Registered Dieticians with many options for various lifestyles.

I don’t feel it is super user friendly for nutrition coaching or clients logging meals. I wish there was a better way to monitor clients progress and communicate with them.

Carmen A.
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, basic nutrition product

Kommentare: i was able to pull nutrition plans for my clients, but most of the time I had to modify the preprogramed plans to fit my clients needs. There was not much variety of foods. It felt like the same foods were in all programs, just different macro numbers

I liked that it was very easy to use. I was able to assign programs to clients and email it to them.

lacks variety of nutrition programs. I felt like same foods were repeated over and over with all the difference program choices.

Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I would highly recommend Evolution Nutrition to any trainer, gym owner, or someone who is looking for a very structured meal plan building system.

I am a certified CrossFit Trainer and use evolution nutrition daily to build meal plans for our clients. There are endless amounts of diets ranging from balanced, pescatarian, vegan, keto, Mediterranean and so many more. I love the ability to modify each and every item of the plans to truly tailor to my clients individual needs. It is a must-have.

I feel that you should be able to build plans for the entire month instead of having to do each individual week at a time which can be very time-consuming, but other than that I don/t think that there are any features that need to be improved.

Brittany S.
Gym owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wish they wouldn’t have changed the design

Kommentare: I loved the old version of the software and I also lost ALL of my saved recipes in the switch. I had hundreds of recipes saved and Spent HOURS entering them in. Overall, I’d recommend checking out some other softwares before this one.

It’s fairly simple to use. I love that they have hundreds of pre designed plans for us to use and customize for easy program planning

They updated and switched everyone to the updated version. I was really sad about this.

Casie M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great Stuff

The most recent update was awesome- the New Legacg Version or whatever it was.

The New Update.. lol I finaly made the switch but I lost every recipe and meal plan I built over the years.

Karissa S.
OWNER in Australien

MK FITT

Kommentare: NOT BAD

THE SHOPPING LIST FEATURE !! MADE IT SO SIMPLE FOR CLIENTS

UNABLE TO ASSIGN PAYMENT PLANS AND THE WORKOUTS SECTION WAS MORE JUST AN ADD ON RATHER THAN A DETAILED FEATURE

Wesley M.

Evolution Nutrition has a huge database of professionally created meal plans

Evolution Nutrition offers a large variety of searchable meal plans based on specific attributes or goals. The interface is easy to use and it's great the client has their own client login.

I do not like the inability to set calorie and macro goals for clients. The meal plans are great, but not being able to set specific calorie and macro goal is limiting.

Lic. francia sanoja @.
Lic. francia sanoja @.
Nutricionista in Venezuela
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

It is a program that allows you to integrate good nutrition with the practice of physical exercise.

Kommentare: work with a friendly program.

It allows the nutritional orientation of all those people who are under a training plan, allowing to take into account the integration of both aspects.

Personalization of goals and feeding programs can be improved in order to optimize the results. Many details can be improved.