Über qTest

qTest ist eine Test-Management-Plattform, die Echtzeit-Sichtbarkeit und Kontrolle über verschiedene Entwicklungs- und Testverfahren hinweg bietet.

Erfahre mehr über qTest

Integration seems to be easy and possible with requirements and Jira.

Bewertungen zu qTest

qTest hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 17 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du qTest bereits verwendet?

Senthilkumar N.
Senthilkumar N.
Software test Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for Agile management

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Really well versed usability of the tool in the project. Used almost all the features mentioned in pros, helpful for scrum meetings, getting updates on time, good understanding of the names in tool like release, sprint, labels, etc., Reporting was very colorful for effective presentation, user management is very easy across projects.

Perfectly fit for agile projects, story board, customization of the product, reporting, bug management, reporting and analysis, user management, project milestones, color coding, flexible to upload/link attachments, shortcut keys for accessing items, integration with other market tools like blueprint, microsoft azure, caliber, etc.,

I liked all the features, least item is managing API code with postman tool and other coding features.

Quality Assurance Analysts in USA

Lots of functionality

Kommentare: Have only been using this for about 6 months now and haven't really gotten used to all of the functionality. I believe I am not utilizing all of the functionality, need to take some time aside and learn about more of the bells and whistles.

This software integrates with The Atlassian Jira software pretty well. I can select the Story or Bug that is imported from Jira to a test script and then the text execution data will be displayed in Jira. The catch is that unless you have a qTest license you can't see the actual details of the test when you click on it. You can also click the little create bug button while running a test case in qTest and it will automatically create the Bug in Jira and populate as much data as it can from the current test case.

I'm not sure if it is our implementation - but it seems to hiccup often, I randomly get errors or steps don't display. My problem is that I sometimes forget to click the Save button and I walk away and if the session times out - then all your work is lost.

Noah B.
Technical Consultant in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of qTest

The software was integrated with qTest to bring over requirements and create test cases and execute them in qTest. We were able to run queries to find specific modules and run specific test cases. We were also able to effectively track which test cases had been executed and the result of those test cases. Then, qTest created helpful infographics to help us further track how far along in the test execution process we were.

Sometimes, the requirements between qTest and JIRA did not sync well. There were many times where the number of requirements in each software was not the same. Along with this, some of the qTest add-ons such as Insights are very difficult to work with and not intuitive as normal data analysis tools.

Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Design V&V Engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Agile Test Management

Kommentare: We are trying to replace HP ALM because it's only compatible with an old IE version, has TERRIBLE UI and disrupts a lot of our workflows. If qTest were a more reasonable cost, we would seriously consider implementing this agile test management suite.

I like how easy it is to save work, the intuitive UI and the color scheme for quick status checks. The layout is straightforward like Rally's and it can be a requirements repository. Integration seems to be easy and possible with requirements and Jira.

I didn't like how many steps it seems to take to set up the test plan folders. Our testing is pretty rigorous and used for FDA - approved medical devices so that some of the default workflows and fields are not robust enough. I don't like that the Actual Results field can be left blank as long as you select a test status.

Sourabh B.
QA Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Its helping in ease of doing business and run the agile environment in a smooth way

I have been using qtest for a while and I really like it the way it has built up. The integration with jira allows to link JIRA issues against the Qtest which is helpful in overall visibility.

The recent removal of precondition/Prerequisite field I didn't like it. In recent version the test pre requisite you cannot add.

Senior Manager Operations in Kanada
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

a cloud based good test management tool

Kommentare: Overall very good from features but slightly overpriced.

QA Symphony did a pretty good job by packaging most of the test management capabilities into it. Starting with its capability to import test cases from Excel spreadsheets or other tools is great. Other notable feature includes complete control over requirement management and traceability and easy to use UI etc.

It is highly priced compared to other competitors. Features: lacks a Rich Text Editor option in requirement management module.

Senior QA Engineer in USA
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for our current needs, but could use some improvements

I like the integration with JIRA, so we can import requirements into qTest just by tagging them on our JIRA board. From there we can have them organized by team and by sprint. Being able to search by requirement is the most useful feature for me.

The UI is a little counterintuitive. To add test cases to a test suite you have to click the 'Statistics' tab then you have the option to add tests. Still don't understand why they named it that.

Rahul N.
Lead QA in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product for Test Management

Kommentare: qTest Solved our main purpose of test management. Additionally, Jira integration helped to continue existing tools.

Ease of operation. Uploading TC, Execution, Releases, Jira Integration

Some times the slow response, nice to have automated test execution reports on email

Andreea C.
Tester in Rumänien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great test management tool

I am using it daily and love the fact that you can integrate it with Jira. So you can connect the requirements with the test cases. It is easy to use, has a lot of great features. You can export/import test cases in excel/word.

Maybe the fact that the refresh is taking some time.

Sales Ops in USA
Computer-Hardware, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Use for testing

Kommentare: Pretty good experience so far, not super hard to use.

Very easy to use and follow instructions to do testing for my company. We are switching to another ERP system so used this to do testing and logged the tests along with any issues encountered.

Have to do a lot of clicking and do a lot of attachment for the test.

Richard L.
Test Engineer in UK

Useful for test traceability, good integration with JIRA

The software has a good workflow allowing traceability of requirements right through to individual test runs. It is easy to separate releases and produce reports on test summary once finished.

The UI looks unappealing and third party automation tools are generally not supported, as Tricentis want you to use Tosca for automation with qTest integration. We use Ranorex in our team and unfortunately this cannot hook up into qTest.

Sr. Test Engineer I in USA

Our one stop shop for QA

Kommentare: Overall, I really like using this software. It has the Jira integration, test case creation, test execution sections and good reporting features. We run everything through qTest and export results to Confluence so others have visibility into the work we are doing.

I love the Jira integration. We run all our requirements through Jira and import them into qTest when we can link all our test cases to them.

The out of box reporting is lacking some basic features that you would think come standard.

Gerardo D.
Gerardo D.
QA Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Qtest for test scripts design

Kommentare: I use Qtest daily for test script creation and execution. I can see my execution in Jira so I can keep track of my completed tasks. I would recommend this software to other QA analysts.

-Easy to use -Integration with Jira is the main reason we use this -Test Script creation

-Minor bugs when saving a test script could be fixed -If you copy from word or any other source, the text is not always displayed correctly

Jess S.
Test Engineer II in USA

qTest is Quality for Testing

Easy to use and understand Good Support and Training sessions

qTest Insights didn't have the best options for displaying data/test cases.

Surya V.
qa in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Overall good

Documenting all the test scenarios and regression test results with bug attached

The jira integration sometimes not working

Josh S.
Quality Assurance Analysy in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done

Kommentare: We use qTest to write test cases and test plans and track them to completion. It also integrates with our Jira platform for defects which is very handy.

It's quick and concise, easy to use and is very intuitive for what you may need to do with it.

There are some minor hassles like dragging to reorder things being finicky but that's more of a minor nitpick.

Flora Z.
Software specialist in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Software functions

Kommentare: We carry out the testing of business flow of the new system, and help users familiarize new system.

Video record function is amazing and outstanding when we compare it to similar products. It can make script creation automated.

Navigation is a little complepicated for normal users. Foturnately we have got excellent technical support from the vendor.