Über UserTesting

UserTesting hilft Organisationen dabei, auf der Grundlage menschlicher Erkenntnisse ein optimales Kundenerlebnis zu bieten.

Erfahre mehr über UserTesting

Absolutely love the quick turnaround times for small scale usability study recruitment.

Other than that, I struggle with citing any negatives for UserTesting.

Bewertungen zu UserTesting

UserTesting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du UserTesting bereits verwendet?

Alex
Head of Research
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and better than competitor platforms used.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Rabindranath Robby
Rabindranath Robby
Usability and Functional Tester in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

UserTesting Review

Kommentare: Overall, I like Usertesting's communication with testers who are using their app and website. They are able to get back to you as soon as they can. The app may crash at times which can be annoying, but they give out frequent tests and is the most used website. I would continue to use their app and website. I just wish some of the crashes were fixed.

I like the app a lot. The design of the app is very sleek. The functionality works good where I do not have many problems with it when it comes to tapping on the menu or when I receive tests. I am able to communicate with Customer Support fairly fast and they are able to compensate when it comes to finding bugs at times. They also have an option where you can check to see other tests on the laptop / desktop which they can allow you to test multiple devices. You do get paid to take their tests and they are very good about giving payment. Though, it may take a little longer to receive at times.

There are times when the app takes a long time to open after receiving a test. There are other times while you are taking one of the tests which you received that there will be lag time for a minute when clicking on the plus sign. Once tapping on the plus sign on the app, it may freeze, and take awhile to get to another page they may request for you to use. Sometimes after you do that, the app crashes.

Alex
Head of Market & UX Research in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and better than competitor platforms used.

Kommentare: Very positive experience, easy to use and the tests are often completed within 24-48 hours.

Being able to playback videos that include a view of the user's screen as well as a webcam view of their face makes watching the videos engaging. But the best thing is the ease at which you can set up tests and set quotas and screening criteria.

The dashboard playing back the data is a bit clunky and the data requires a bit of tidying up once exported into excel (data is presented across multiple worksheets and requires combining).

Alexis
Owner of AER'S Apparel in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

QUICK MONEY!

Kommentare: My overall experience with UserTesting was half good and half bad. They had sometimes where their website would glitch and throw my test off. Then I would have to contact customer service with the test number and a few more details which made it a little annoying. The good experience I had with them was that the reviews were pretty short and easy to do when I did get approved. I would get my money within a week and be able to pay for things that I needed. Such as material for my business or gas and sometimes even help my employees out with something.

What I like most about UserTesting is that it's most of the time quick money. I would review some software or an app/prototype and if the client decided that I was truthful and gave them what they needed to better their item I would get payed in a week. Some reviews were for $10 and then they had live interviews for $40 which was a big bonus for me. It was a quick and easy way for me to get some money on the side, if I had any upcoming bills or needed gas money.

What I least like about UserTesting is that they would have me go through a little test before doing the actual review. That test determined if you were eligible to do the review, which was the catch. Sometimes I would spend like 30 minutes trying to get approved to do a review and it was VERY time consuming. To the point that I got so excited when I was approved to do one and it was only for $10. Then sometimes it wouldn't take long at all, so I guess it's kind of a hit and miss.

James
James
User Experience Research Analyst in Kanada
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

UserTesting Review

Kommentare: Love it and have recommended it to friends in the same field.

First and foremost their customer service and feedback is beyond anything I have seen. If I run a user test and there is an error not only will they get back to me in real time, they will walk you through what caused the error so you can avoid it in the future. As for the product itself it took me about a day to feel like a power user, its very intuitive and is such a welcoming UI.

Every once and a while prototypes using adobe XD will cause about 5% of testers to load a prototype that does not work.

Samuel
UX Researcher in UK
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool

I guess the tool overall is very easy to use, you'll find your test have participants assigned in less than 20/30 min or around 2 hours for live conversation moderated tasks. The team at Usertesting is also amazing and always willing to help out.

there are a few things that need improvement, but these are very small things and mostly on new functionalities that are being worked on.

Sushobit
Sushobit
Tester in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Why? User Testing needs improvement

Kommentare: It needs a lot of improvement specifically in the mobile version and is doing great otherwise, is the best thing in the market

The screen recording, the capturing of all the things necessary to perform the tests, and also the switching between test app and User testing

Has many bugs which don't let me test and create confusion leading to test rejection by users

Amber
Amber
President/CEO/Consultant/Speaker in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A Great Side-Gig Income Where You Can Use Your Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, iPad, And/Or iPhone

I love the fact that that there are so many variety of test one can take in order to earn money. It's usually $10 a test, but the more you take the more it adds up. There are times when more compensation is offered, but again it's usually $10 per test; the rule of multiplication comes in when you use more than one device. With the opportunity to also use your own devices from home or remotely (as long as it's quiet in the background), you can use your desktop, laptop, tablet (if allowed), iPad, and/or iPhone. I believe drones can be used now, though I'm not exactly sure.

Two main disadvantages are that you're not going to qualify for every test. Some tests are based on region, age, gender, if you have certain devices, if you have a certain version software on the device, etc. That's given so it's best to keep your devices and software updated. When you're updating your devices and would like to get back to the test in order to complete it, that's where the problem lies. They should have it where you're able to return to the test in order to complete it.

Heather
Heather
Senior Loan Processor in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Favorite way of making some extra dough!

Kommentare: Usertesting is made up on real reviews. They do not allow fake reviewers or people that don't put in full effort on

I can say this is my favorite way of making extra money to pay bills that your normal job doesn't cover or you just want to make a difference in the reviews out there. They tell the truth and keep it real!

My least favorite about this software is the software doesn't really work sometimes and crashes but Usertesting will pay you for the time you took to do the review. They are harsh on the reviewers/usertesters but it is worth it so as long as you dedicate your time and focus on real reviews, they will make sure you are taken care of.

Jonathan
Jonathan
UX/UI Designer in USA
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My UserTesting Experience - GREAT!

Kommentare: The Usertesting tool is very easy to use. There is such value that is brought through the ability to examine how others experience your products and services. Even if you're not a professional researcher, UT makes the tool easy to use, with tons of pre-made templates for your use and editing ability. The support team is very helpful and informative.

There are many parts of the tools I enjoy. The pre-made templates makes it easy for a non-researcher like myself to create tests and edit them based on my specific need. The support team is very helpful and knowledgeable. The ability to mark up the videos by taking notes of important thoughts/sections. The ease of use and dynamic functionality.

I still think there are areas of improvement but it's clear that they are always adding new features and additional value to their products. One thing that sticks out to me is that there could be some improvements in terms of the collaboration between larger teams. For instance, a team mate can create a test and add notes to it but I want to review and take notes also. I have no way of knowing whos notes are whos.

Gurvinder
Gurvinder
Internet judge in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

''Good platforrm for testing''

Kommentare: I recommended it to everyone who likes testing and wants to earn some extra buck. Banifiecail for buisnese too.

The best thing about this tool is to arrange so many screeners with targeted audiences. Review response is great and fast too. This gives freedom for what type of testing we want to do. Public website, card sorting, etc like so many comes with this. Support is also great and fast. They give you for your time the best thing in this.

Sometimes tests not stay for a long time. It can be frustrating. otherwise, all is good in this . Very fast and easy to use. a great way for gathering feedback from consumers. Great for business. beast in class.

Phong
Self Employed in Vietnam
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

UserTesting Review

Kommentare: Things being what they are, is it going to supplant extraordinary client specialists? By no means. Is it going to be an incredible instrument that scientists can use in explicit conditions to make particular sorts of testing quicker and less expensive? Completely! Maybe the best contention for utilizing Usertesting.com is that you can bring it into organizations that aren't as of now doing any client research whatsoever. Whenever someone in your association says they don't have the opportunity or financial plan for client testing, chuckle twistedly and refute them.

There is no mediator. Extraordinary arbitrators are incredibly useful for client testing. Tragically, most undeveloped individuals are horrendous mediators. They lead, they clarify, they won't shut up… essentially they do all that you can envision to guarantee that you'll have a one-sided test. It is amazingly quick and modest. Client testing can be costly and tedious. Selecting alone can cost many dollars. Regularly, selecting firms need in any event seven days to arrange members, and you generally need to plan additional individuals to compensate for flake-outs and suddenly insane individuals. This is essentially false with Usertesting.com. Set up your test, pay a ludicrously limited quantity of cash per member, go out for a longish lunch, and return to finished recordings of individuals utilizing your item. It is extremely simple to share the recordings. Be that as it may, conveying a connect to online recordings of individuals utilizing the item immeasurably expands the quantity of individuals who will see in any event one client test. What's more, indeed, you could video tape or screen catch face to face tests, convert then to video, post them on a server and send the data to individuals, however this is simply a lot simpler.

I have not yet discovered a decent method to test models with Usertesting.com. At the point when I structure, I make extremely scrappy, fragmented mockups of items. Normally, these solitary disagreement one program, they have no visual plan, and huge pieces of them won't generally work or will utilize counterfeit information. I can manage these issues in a one-on-one meeting by clarifying that the models are not genuine, giving the member some assistance in territories where the model isn't great, or delicately reminding them not to focus on the visual structure. This isn't generally conceivable without a human mediator. Frequently, when I'm trying, I'll plan a break of a couple of hours or overnight between the initial scarcely any members and the last not many. This gives personal chance to roll out quick improvements to the model. Suppose that the main couple of meetings show a huge issue. By rapidly fixing that issue, I can get clients past the issue and locate the following most serious issue. Different occasions, I'll really change the conversation manage on the fly since something fascinating comes up, and I need to become familiar with it.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Outstanding Usability Tool

Kommentare: UserTesting is an awesome tool to get high quality feedback about your products in a matter of minutes. As an example, I might have three different potential designs for a new feature that I want to test. I can show all three designs to a testing panel and receive qualitative and quantitative feedback that is clear, insightful, and meaningful. As a software product manager, it's awesome when you have data to support your product decisions. UserTesting provides that data. Again, I highly recommend it for product managers, designers, usability researchers, and anyone else looking to gather customer and product feedback.

UserTesting is an essential tool for any product management, design, or usability team. In a few minutes, it's so easy to set up and design your own usability test. And the best part is that there's no need to recruit participants. Through upfront screener questions, you can leverage UserTesting's panel of high quality testers, with responses typically available within a matter of hours (or sooner). As a Product Manager, I've run several tests with UserTesting and the responses I receive really help to guide our product roadmap decisions. I highly recommend it.

Occasionally (i.e. 1 in 50), you might encounter a tester who shouldn't be on the panel, but UserTesting is really good about replacing that person with a new tester if you request it. Other than that, I struggle with citing any negatives for UserTesting. It's a terrific tool.

Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for quick, on-the-surface feedback and User Testing

Kommentare: Love it for what it is... A quick way to get test participants in the un-moderated User Test realm. You do gain a lot of insight from being able to just focus on the video recording instead of having to keep track of the recording AND moderating at the same time. You can usually get results back quickly and are able to analyze findings and reiterate quickly because of it.

Generally easy to set up a test. Being able to get participants is very easy and quick. Usually get results and feedback quick because of fast turning candidate pool. The features it comes with can help and the results options and stats are somewhat telling.

Features can be limited for what it is. Politics of pay per test are sometimes what keeps me from not testing here because the value gets decreased if it's something small I need to test(I'm paying more than I'm getting). Results stats are sometimes misleading to an overall picture. The instructions need to be carefully written so that you're not giving instructions that are leading or given on the wrong screen.

Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Possibly the best user testing application on the market

Kommentare: I am a tester with UserTesting for approximately 2 years. As the founder of a small tech startup it does something very useful for me. I'm paid to do something I'd do for free anyway - i.e. practice how to test a wide range of software features and functions.
UserTesting is a global service and while I don't know how many testers or clients they have, I'm impressed with their customer service. If I ever have a problem or issue and I submit a claim or message, they always respond within a short timescale.

UserTesting is easy to install, easy to use, has straightforward terms & conditions, and issues prompt payment to its testers. There is a clear and accurate reporting dashboard for testers, which keeps a comprehensive record of all testing done.

There are a couple of features that could be improved. Occasionally a test does not load correctly (roughly 5% of the time). It is not possible to add a comment after a test has been submitted, though it would sometimes be useful to do so.

Rahul
Marketing Student in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best usability testing platform

Kommentare: My overall experience with usertesting as a participant is very good. I like this platform and participate in most of the usability studies only from this studies.

- Taking part in usability studies is very easy in usertesing. - The participants get paid in 7 days for the studies they took part in. - The participants get a lot of studies to take part in - The platform pays well in terms of money to the participants

- Customer support takes a lot of time to respond to queries.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for marketing

Kommentare: Overall, UserTesting works great for all types of marketing testings and projects. It won't disappoint you.

I use UserTesting's marketing solution to test campaigns (big budget ones) before launching them. For instance, I recently tested a funnel with UserTesting and tweaked it based on the feedback. The best thing about UserTesting is that it gives instant results. You can have campaign tested in less than a day. It is also helpful in improving customer experience on your website, landing page, or app onboarding. You can test pretty much anything as a marketer with UserTesting. They have a huge database of people who are willing to test and give you feedback.

It isn't recommended for time-sensitive marketing campaigns and projects. If you need user feedback on a very narrow campaign with tight scope, you won't find a lot of users and this will delay your project.

Amanda
Amanda
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Extra Income

User Testing is an excellent way to test new products and get paid! I love the extra income and love seeing new websites or apps in the works before they're officially out. It's also a great way to see websites you haven't visited before.

I know that when I told a friend about this software, she was creeped out that you had to be recorded to test. I do understand how this can be a safety concern for potential testers, but I also haven't experienced anything concerning personally.

Don
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

UserTesting

Kommentare: I have used this software as the tester. I enjoy providing feedback for companies about their software. By using their software in real time and explaining what i am seeing and what is confusing, I am able to help comanies make their websites and apps more user friendly.

This software allows you to have your target customer try out your website or app. The tester speaks aloud and provides feedback about what they like and dislike about the website or app. It is a great way to get unbiased feedback.

The software works great most of the time. Sometimes during tests, if the tester closes out the screen, the test will not be uploaded.

Halbleiter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

UserTesting is an excellent site for testing software.

This lets anyone sign up and test different programs. It’s very easy to use.

The only issues I have with this software are that the recorder crashes often.

Haniel
Haniel
IoT Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Provide or get feedback for your products

Kommentare: This is a good application if you want to get initial consumer feedback on your product. You also get fair compensation in return for providing the feedback. Overall usertesting has made life easier for a lot of tech companies in connecting with the required demographics.

You can get your product get reviewed by certain demographics with ease as usertesting has got diverse users. You can also provide feedback for products with generous compensation and your time is valued well.

The mobile application is very poor and gets bugged most of the time. Also, some users pass through the screeners by providing wrong information which overall will impact the actual feedback you are getting for the product.

Marcellus
Delivery Driver in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

User Testing Review...

Awesome app which allows you to earn money reviewing app and web pages online. Great for Xtra money on the side. App works great and looks very nice.

Work can be sporadic and money can be low at first. More work and better payouts are suggested. Can go for weeks with little work. Low consistency.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for testers and users alike

Kommentare: Great experience! Customer service is helpful, but you won't need them since the platform itself is so accessible!

While there are other services that offer similar functions, this is the most trustworthy and well-used platform I've encountered. As a tester, they make it very easy to see what opportunities are available, and walk you carefully through any steps and set-up to make it a very easy experience. Their customer service has been prompt, polite, and extremely helpful. I'm very glad I found UserTesting!

I wish I could see a record of tests complete that went back further, or even all-time. Still, this is a very small note for a great platform.

Esther
Esther
Product Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

The perfect solution for any usability testing

I believe that every business, product manager and product designer should definitely use UserTesting. What this software does and the feedback that you can collect from it is just pure gold. This can help you identify any usability issues by accessing real-time feedback from users. Your business and product team needs it.

I would say to be mindful of the participants. The more questions and tasks you ask, the more participants can in fact get overwhelmed. I wish usertesting could have a hard limit on how many questions or tasks can be asked per test.

Natalie
Natalie
Managing Director in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to earn extra monies!!!!!!

Kommentare: Its been a great way to earn some extra money for my opinion, who would believe you could be paid from your home to give your honest thoughts!!!!!

I love that this software gives you an opportunity to earn some pocket money to give your opinions and thoughts on sites and apps. Some of the sites and apps are really interesting and I can definitely say since using this software to record my voice and screen I have learned a lot about my expectations of online services.

The uploading of the test recording takes a very long time and seems to cause a lack of internet connection if you try to continue using your laptop or mobile.

SARI
Owner in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

UserTesting is a great app

I like that it offers a variety of user testing topics and a good mix of moderated and unmoderated testing.

The fast time constraint can be stressful since it pings every minute it seems.