Über UserTesting

UserTesting hilft Organisationen dabei, auf der Grundlage menschlicher Erkenntnisse ein optimales Kundenerlebnis zu bieten.

Erfahre mehr über UserTesting

Absolutely love the quick turnaround times for small scale usability study recruitment.

Other than that, I struggle with citing any negatives for UserTesting.

Bewertungen zu UserTesting

UserTesting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du UserTesting bereits verwendet?

Alex
Head of Research
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and better than competitor platforms used.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Rabindranath Robby
Rabindranath Robby
Usability and Functional Tester in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

UserTesting Review

Kommentare: Overall, I like Usertesting's communication with testers who are using their app and website. They are able to get back to you as soon as they can. The app may crash at times which can be annoying, but they give out frequent tests and is the most used website. I would continue to use their app and website. I just wish some of the crashes were fixed.

I like the app a lot. The design of the app is very sleek. The functionality works good where I do not have many problems with it when it comes to tapping on the menu or when I receive tests. I am able to communicate with Customer Support fairly fast and they are able to compensate when it comes to finding bugs at times. They also have an option where you can check to see other tests on the laptop / desktop which they can allow you to test multiple devices. You do get paid to take their tests and they are very good about giving payment. Though, it may take a little longer to receive at times.

There are times when the app takes a long time to open after receiving a test. There are other times while you are taking one of the tests which you received that there will be lag time for a minute when clicking on the plus sign. Once tapping on the plus sign on the app, it may freeze, and take awhile to get to another page they may request for you to use. Sometimes after you do that, the app crashes.

Alex
Head of Market & UX Research in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and better than competitor platforms used.

Kommentare: Very positive experience, easy to use and the tests are often completed within 24-48 hours.

Being able to playback videos that include a view of the user's screen as well as a webcam view of their face makes watching the videos engaging. But the best thing is the ease at which you can set up tests and set quotas and screening criteria.

The dashboard playing back the data is a bit clunky and the data requires a bit of tidying up once exported into excel (data is presented across multiple worksheets and requires combining).

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Supports Both Testers and Clients/Partners

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I appreciate UserTesting for providing many testing opportunities for people of various demographics, jobs, and hobbies. It is fair to both its testers and clients/partners by making sure that testers get paid for their honest work and that companies receive honest feedback and clean data for their user research.

The mobile app sometime glitches and says "something went wrong" upon accepting a test as a tester, and there is no opportunity to take the test because of the app error, so an opportunity is missed.

Alexis
Owner of AER'S Apparel in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

QUICK MONEY!

Kommentare: My overall experience with UserTesting was half good and half bad. They had sometimes where their website would glitch and throw my test off. Then I would have to contact customer service with the test number and a few more details which made it a little annoying. The good experience I had with them was that the reviews were pretty short and easy to do when I did get approved. I would get my money within a week and be able to pay for things that I needed. Such as material for my business or gas and sometimes even help my employees out with something.

What I like most about UserTesting is that it's most of the time quick money. I would review some software or an app/prototype and if the client decided that I was truthful and gave them what they needed to better their item I would get payed in a week. Some reviews were for $10 and then they had live interviews for $40 which was a big bonus for me. It was a quick and easy way for me to get some money on the side, if I had any upcoming bills or needed gas money.

What I least like about UserTesting is that they would have me go through a little test before doing the actual review. That test determined if you were eligible to do the review, which was the catch. Sometimes I would spend like 30 minutes trying to get approved to do a review and it was VERY time consuming. To the point that I got so excited when I was approved to do one and it was only for $10. Then sometimes it wouldn't take long at all, so I guess it's kind of a hit and miss.

James
James
User Experience Research Analyst in Kanada
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

UserTesting Review

Kommentare: Love it and have recommended it to friends in the same field.

First and foremost their customer service and feedback is beyond anything I have seen. If I run a user test and there is an error not only will they get back to me in real time, they will walk you through what caused the error so you can avoid it in the future. As for the product itself it took me about a day to feel like a power user, its very intuitive and is such a welcoming UI.

Every once and a while prototypes using adobe XD will cause about 5% of testers to load a prototype that does not work.

Samuel
UX Researcher in UK
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool

I guess the tool overall is very easy to use, you'll find your test have participants assigned in less than 20/30 min or around 2 hours for live conversation moderated tasks. The team at Usertesting is also amazing and always willing to help out.

there are a few things that need improvement, but these are very small things and mostly on new functionalities that are being worked on.

Sushobit
Sushobit
Tester in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Why? User Testing needs improvement

Kommentare: It needs a lot of improvement specifically in the mobile version and is doing great otherwise, is the best thing in the market

The screen recording, the capturing of all the things necessary to perform the tests, and also the switching between test app and User testing

Has many bugs which don't let me test and create confusion leading to test rejection by users

Amber
Amber
President/CEO/Consultant/Speaker in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A Great Side-Gig Income Where You Can Use Your Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, iPad, And/Or iPhone

I love the fact that that there are so many variety of test one can take in order to earn money. It's usually $10 a test, but the more you take the more it adds up. There are times when more compensation is offered, but again it's usually $10 per test; the rule of multiplication comes in when you use more than one device. With the opportunity to also use your own devices from home or remotely (as long as it's quiet in the background), you can use your desktop, laptop, tablet (if allowed), iPad, and/or iPhone. I believe drones can be used now, though I'm not exactly sure.

Two main disadvantages are that you're not going to qualify for every test. Some tests are based on region, age, gender, if you have certain devices, if you have a certain version software on the device, etc. That's given so it's best to keep your devices and software updated. When you're updating your devices and would like to get back to the test in order to complete it, that's where the problem lies. They should have it where you're able to return to the test in order to complete it.

Heather
Heather
Senior Loan Processor in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Favorite way of making some extra dough!

Kommentare: Usertesting is made up on real reviews. They do not allow fake reviewers or people that don't put in full effort on

I can say this is my favorite way of making extra money to pay bills that your normal job doesn't cover or you just want to make a difference in the reviews out there. They tell the truth and keep it real!

My least favorite about this software is the software doesn't really work sometimes and crashes but Usertesting will pay you for the time you took to do the review. They are harsh on the reviewers/usertesters but it is worth it so as long as you dedicate your time and focus on real reviews, they will make sure you are taken care of.

Jonathan
Jonathan
UX/UI Designer in USA
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My UserTesting Experience - GREAT!

Kommentare: The Usertesting tool is very easy to use. There is such value that is brought through the ability to examine how others experience your products and services. Even if you're not a professional researcher, UT makes the tool easy to use, with tons of pre-made templates for your use and editing ability. The support team is very helpful and informative.

There are many parts of the tools I enjoy. The pre-made templates makes it easy for a non-researcher like myself to create tests and edit them based on my specific need. The support team is very helpful and knowledgeable. The ability to mark up the videos by taking notes of important thoughts/sections. The ease of use and dynamic functionality.

I still think there are areas of improvement but it's clear that they are always adding new features and additional value to their products. One thing that sticks out to me is that there could be some improvements in terms of the collaboration between larger teams. For instance, a team mate can create a test and add notes to it but I want to review and take notes also. I have no way of knowing whos notes are whos.

Phong
Self Employed in Vietnam
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

UserTesting Review

Kommentare: Things being what they are, is it going to supplant extraordinary client specialists? By no means. Is it going to be an incredible instrument that scientists can use in explicit conditions to make particular sorts of testing quicker and less expensive? Completely! Maybe the best contention for utilizing Usertesting.com is that you can bring it into organizations that aren't as of now doing any client research whatsoever. Whenever someone in your association says they don't have the opportunity or financial plan for client testing, chuckle twistedly and refute them.

There is no mediator. Extraordinary arbitrators are incredibly useful for client testing. Tragically, most undeveloped individuals are horrendous mediators. They lead, they clarify, they won't shut up… essentially they do all that you can envision to guarantee that you'll have a one-sided test. It is amazingly quick and modest. Client testing can be costly and tedious. Selecting alone can cost many dollars. Regularly, selecting firms need in any event seven days to arrange members, and you generally need to plan additional individuals to compensate for flake-outs and suddenly insane individuals. This is essentially false with Usertesting.com. Set up your test, pay a ludicrously limited quantity of cash per member, go out for a longish lunch, and return to finished recordings of individuals utilizing your item. It is extremely simple to share the recordings. Be that as it may, conveying a connect to online recordings of individuals utilizing the item immeasurably expands the quantity of individuals who will see in any event one client test. What's more, indeed, you could video tape or screen catch face to face tests, convert then to video, post them on a server and send the data to individuals, however this is simply a lot simpler.

I have not yet discovered a decent method to test models with Usertesting.com. At the point when I structure, I make extremely scrappy, fragmented mockups of items. Normally, these solitary disagreement one program, they have no visual plan, and huge pieces of them won't generally work or will utilize counterfeit information. I can manage these issues in a one-on-one meeting by clarifying that the models are not genuine, giving the member some assistance in territories where the model isn't great, or delicately reminding them not to focus on the visual structure. This isn't generally conceivable without a human mediator. Frequently, when I'm trying, I'll plan a break of a couple of hours or overnight between the initial scarcely any members and the last not many. This gives personal chance to roll out quick improvements to the model. Suppose that the main couple of meetings show a huge issue. By rapidly fixing that issue, I can get clients past the issue and locate the following most serious issue. Different occasions, I'll really change the conversation manage on the fly since something fascinating comes up, and I need to become familiar with it.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Outstanding Usability Tool

Kommentare: UserTesting is an awesome tool to get high quality feedback about your products in a matter of minutes. As an example, I might have three different potential designs for a new feature that I want to test. I can show all three designs to a testing panel and receive qualitative and quantitative feedback that is clear, insightful, and meaningful. As a software product manager, it's awesome when you have data to support your product decisions. UserTesting provides that data. Again, I highly recommend it for product managers, designers, usability researchers, and anyone else looking to gather customer and product feedback.

UserTesting is an essential tool for any product management, design, or usability team. In a few minutes, it's so easy to set up and design your own usability test. And the best part is that there's no need to recruit participants. Through upfront screener questions, you can leverage UserTesting's panel of high quality testers, with responses typically available within a matter of hours (or sooner). As a Product Manager, I've run several tests with UserTesting and the responses I receive really help to guide our product roadmap decisions. I highly recommend it.

Occasionally (i.e. 1 in 50), you might encounter a tester who shouldn't be on the panel, but UserTesting is really good about replacing that person with a new tester if you request it. Other than that, I struggle with citing any negatives for UserTesting. It's a terrific tool.

Shamraiz
Senior ux lead in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

If you are in the market for fast, valuable insights this is for you !

Huge pool of users across the globe and especially Canada. This saves me time and I have never had to wait more than a few hours to get my tests back. The users are well informed and provide good feedback, sometimes you get a bad apple but the folks at user testing are more than happy to resolve it for you.

It can be a little hard to board new users. That being said, the community managers are there to guide your new team members and get them started.

Antwort von UserTesting

Thanks so much for the review, Shamraiz! We really appreciate it! We're also always looking to improve--would love to chat with you about your onboarding experience and see how we can make it better! Cheers, Lauren

Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best user testing service I've used

Kommentare: It's made A/B testing and getting user feedback on interfaces, prototypes, and other ideas quick, of high quality, and more affordable than doing face-to-face user tests.

The backend is incredibly flexible. You can set up robust, multilevel screeners and target a very specific slice of the testing population. Reviewing responses is smooth and you can do nice things like annotating, bookmarking, etc. at certain points in users' responses.

You do need to be careful when setting up screeners. Once I made a mistake and didn't get the subset of the population I was intending to target, and had to pay for tests that weren't particularly useful. However, that was my mistake so I can't blame the vendor too much for that!

Antwort von UserTesting

Thank you for your review! We love to hear feedback like this that confirms we're heading in the right direction.

Jenipher
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

I almost 100% love this program.

I was super excited to find Usertesting. When I first started a couple years ago, I was able to take a bunch of tests which I was super thankful for.

These days though, it's very hard to even get accepted. And I don't really love that the same test comes up like 10 times. It takes up too much time to sort through dozens of the same test I don't quality for.

Antwort von UserTesting

Thanks Jenipher for being a valued tester! We love that you're finding UserTesting to be high quality and encourage you to continue providing outstanding feedback like you always do.

Pawel
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Amazing tool

You get to test and provide feedback on new and latest applications and websites.

Screen recorder on Android quite often freezes, especially when you have to download an app before start of test. Also lately customer support has been very slow to respond to issues.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

It can improve UX tremendously

Easy set up and great quality, the insights that you gather from how people really use your site are eye opening. This is a must have for anybody that is experiencing difficulties getting their users to complete tasks or to simply look more professional and understand how to make it easier for users to find the information they need.

There were a number of glitches and it can get a little expensive, but it is worth it for specific problems that you can pin point and need to solve.

Katrina
Website Quality Management Supervisor in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

UserTesting Website Usability Test

Kommentare: The overall experience was fantastic!

The UserTesting platform is a breeze to use! It's so user friendly, the tests practically write themselves. We submitted a test for 7 participants and had all responses back in less than 45 minutes. The participants provided valuable feedback which we used to improve our website designs and layout.

The price. If it were up to me, we'd definitely use this platform for user testing moving forward, but the price tag made it a tough sell to the higher-ups in my company.

Antwort von UserTesting

Thank you Katrina! Great to know you're seeing value from fast feedback to humanize customer insights from our remote video research platform. New features are coming in 2020 to make the value ever better. Happy UserTesting!

Valerie
Physical Therapist in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

My Experience with UserTesting

Kommentare: I'm very satisfied with my experience overall. The platform is well made, it's easy to navigate through it. The questions are clear.

I like the amount that is given for each test. It's one of the best out there for participants of such testings.

There are often a lot of available test but the requirements or very precise therefore it's hard to find a test you can participate in.

Tino
Writer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

User testing review

I like using user testing very much it's very useful and a quick way to make money on a quick way to try out new apps while getting paid for apps or programs rams.

The thing I'd like least about user testing testing is that it takes 7 days from the time you finish your test to be paid and he paid and sometimes it's hard to get approved for multiple test

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Professional Software, Digital, Banking and more Reviews

Kommentare: User Testing is high quality, very legitimate, very steady and always have tests that have a decent payout

typically when I sign in to User testing or sent to my email is a current list of test for the reviewer to take. Some of these tests a reviewer may qualify some but not all tests. A test requirement may be Country specific, require a certain User Testing level of experience or other test case requirements.

There are certain tests which are very time consuming and may be difficult to understand all the procedures to follow

Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great way to earn a little extra money

Kommentare: Its a great tool that is kind of fun and feels like your opinion matters.

I like how easy this software is to use. Its a great way to earn a little cash, by going in and answering questions about past experiences or testing out protoype websites.

Sometimes its hard to get a hit on a test that you are suitable for. And the app for the phone constantly has updates which is a bit annoying

Matthew
Matthew
Pharmacy Technician in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

UserTesting is a great way to earn extra cash on the side.

Kommentare: Honestly, I wish I would have discovered UserTesting years ago. It's a great way to earn supplemental income testing websites and apps. Simply voice your experience testing a website and submit your review. You must monitor your dashboard constantly in order to get first dibs on most tests. The only drawback is not qualifying for many of the tests because the are catering to a specific demographic.

Once the program is installed it's very simple to get started reviewing and testing websites. They pay promptly to your paypal account every 7 days. Good technical support is available if needed.

You might not qualify for all the tests available, so you have to be diligent in checking for new tests.

Natalie
Natalie
Managing Director in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to earn extra monies!!!!!!

Kommentare: Its been a great way to earn some extra money for my opinion, who would believe you could be paid from your home to give your honest thoughts!!!!!

I love that this software gives you an opportunity to earn some pocket money to give your opinions and thoughts on sites and apps. Some of the sites and apps are really interesting and I can definitely say since using this software to record my voice and screen I have learned a lot about my expectations of online services.

The uploading of the test recording takes a very long time and seems to cause a lack of internet connection if you try to continue using your laptop or mobile.

Jim
Jim
Lab Reseach Student, Belsham Lab in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good legitimate company that always pays on-time for feedback

Kommentare: Overall, this company is very legitimate and I can vouch for it.

In my experience, User Testing has always paid monthly and on time in exchange for feedback.

They did delay the pay out date once - although they communicated this far ahead of time.