Über VNC Connect

Nicht verfügbar

There is no options just to buy remote access licence permanently which i find anoying.

Bewertungen zu VNC Connect

VNC Connect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VNC Connect bereits verwendet?

Rodrigo T.
Rodrigo T.
Owner/Developer in Brasilien

Great tool for intranet

Kommentare: We stopped actively using Real VNC for years, due to cloud limitations, but about 1-2 year ago we started using it again from the Raspberry PI and some Virtual Mac OS services. For use on the intranet it remains as good as ever: you access the remote computer, manipulate data, screens and functions, quick and easy, which makes it unnecessary to have a monitor connected to the development boards. I currently use TeamViewer, but since I found RealVNC's cloud plans I am seriously considering switching to RealVNC cloud for the next renewal, next year.

The diversity of VNC servers, the fact that it comes integrated in equipment or operating systems, for example Raspberry PI OS. The fact that you can do many things virtually without spending, or spending zero, depending on what you want to do. The fact that you have a serious business-level tool for when you need it. This brings flexibility in use.

In general, VNC is not transparent to the firewall, requiring port release and NAT route configuration. In Real VNC you have the option of a cloud plan, which circumvents this limitation, but it is still a little expensive for a micro company with eventual use.

Mudssar A.
Mudssar A.
Asst.Manager Porecurement in Pakistan
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Remote access for PCs Via VNC

Kommentare: Remotely access for PCs do save travelling and incoporate work from home, it saves costs as well for travelling and office expenditures.
We set a sperate system to boot a PC via mobile, it was not pre builtin in it.
it is good for IT users to support whereas we also used for our outdoor job peopls aswell from home support to avoid data sharing and other security matters.
Finally it is meeting our expectation with some our additional work.

VNC connects other computers to perform a task remotely, they can be connected on lan via a local server and also can be configured on internet using VNC's server, So viewer and service both are seprate. Access between computers can be made with and with out passwors, so its a completely secured to prevent unauthorized access, using OS login crednetials security feature is also optional and secured. File sharing,chatting, key stroke notification sounds good. On viewer multi users can be accessed,moniotered and also can be worked on them accordingly.

High internet speed is required for smooothly work, as now a days dual security check is used in most softwares so it is not available in VNC. In viewer devices shoud be saved by MAC or IP to access, which is currently not available in VNC, Configuration for boot over LAN is not available in VNC.

Julian X.
Julian X.
Senior System Engineer in Italien

Neither good or bad. Just superseeded by competitors.

Kommentare: I didn't use the latest versions as I switched to one of its competitors long time ago, but from time to time I try to see what comes up. Although one thing I definitely miss is the possibility to connect to your workstation ( or other workstations )wherever you are, without the need to customize your firewall or block/unlock some stuff around. This is definitely something this software would need to improve.

If you need a software to remotely control your workstation or servers, this fullfil the purpose quite fine. If you use it internally in a corporation and you do not have any firewall rule that blocks you, this works quite immediately.

This software lacks the possibility to have an account where you tie all your workstations you want to access. Say you use it in a family and you want to connect to your parents PC, or your brother and sister's one. Well, this makes it complicated as you would need to store this somewhere else. This could be definitely something to be improved.

SoC Design Engineer in USA
Halbleiter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good tool to connect to remote servers

Helps to connect to remote servers and helps to run simulations on those servers.

Crashes at times and also gets frozen. also support for issues can be improved.

Josh C.
Josh C.
Design, Selbstständig

Great product for working from home during the pandemic!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I needed to work from home for a while during the pandemic and this was an awesome way to do that!

One of the best things is that I can see both screens and work from them just like working at my desk at work. I also love how it will quickly reconnect on startup. I have used this to work remotely and have had no problems. Really no slow downs I can work like I am on the computer.

The only pain is that I must leave my work computers on at all times to make sure they will connect. There may be something to remotely turn on my computer but nothing with VNC connect.

Sebastian P.
admin in Rumänien
Chemikalien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better than Teamviewer

Kommentare: We're a cosmetical company with some of our sales team is on the road, they need to print their documents locally. We considered that the easiest way is to use VNC connect because it makes the printing possible for a very low price. The customer support is excellent, very fast replying times.

We use it to access our local PCs and occasionally print documents. We used Teamviewer before but the subscription rates are high compared with RealVNC which officer for about 1/10th of the price the same services. Our non IT pro employee is connecting and using his PC easily. The printing works

There are no cons that I can imagine regarding of RealVNC, it does it job.

Smeetha S.
Smeetha S.
Founder in Südafrika

VNC connect is my favourite tool to access all my devices remotely

Kommentare: A brilliant experience. When ever I get a new device, one of the first things I do is install VNC connect- from phones to desktops to my Macbook- they can all work seamlessly and I can access each of them regardless of which device I'm currently working on

I enjoy that after I've set up VNC connect on any of my devices, it is effortless for me to be able to log into that device from my mobile phone and do anything I need to do quickly and effortlessly

The initial setup process was slightly complex, but I think within an hour anyone can master this. Its easier to set up in comparison to Team Viewer

Marko M.
Marko M.
CTO in Slowenien

Did it become irrelevant over time?

Well VNC was one of the first software for remote desktops I ever used. At the time it was revolutionary software. But it lacked additional comforts other similar software brought with time, like having a device management, remote file sharing, chat system,... Everything did get implemented eventually, but by that time people moved to more modern software. Now they are pretty much equivalent, and you go with the one that is cheeper.

The instant support feature is pretty cool, to transfer sessions between colleagues, it comes in handy.

System Administrator in El Salvador
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

VNC as a remote access tool

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: works well for short sessions and simple troubleshooting, but is slow, poorly scalable, and insecure in large organizations.

Relatively easy to install and supports windows and linux

Difficulty configuring permissions on the network, in addition to little security in the protection of connections.

Software Developer in Australien

VNC - remote desktop anywhere

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall the ability to connect to remote sites was made simple and the ability to connect to the console session and view/help an end user was ridiculously useful. Often times connecting to remote sites in rural Australia failed using other remote support technologies, but VNC just worked!

This tool is most useful when connection quality is bad and you need high compression and better throughput. It was also one of the few remote desktop tools that works with a MAC endpoint.

The screen updates were not always precise and sometimes had to perform a forced refresh, especially on bad network connections.

Christopher R.
Application Analyst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Real time troubleshooting gets real results

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: VNC Connect has helped us overcome the hurdles we've encountered as more and more people have been remoting from home, more or less blowing up the consistency we strove so hard to achieve within the office with standardized equipment that were all maintained with our one easy-to-deploy image. With VNC, we've been able to better assist with the wide variety of devices people are connecting with from home and have re-achieved some semblance of consistency for our all our users. In addition, our end users have been incredibly greatfull for all the real time assistance we're able to provide.

I like the ability to join any device, not just a sessions since our agency uses a virtualized desktop resource and many of the problems people report are coming the configuration on the device and not from within their virutalized session.

Connecting to an end user that is less than tech-savvy can be a bit difficult, especially when they aren't in their expected OS environment. I'm not sure if that's really a fair critique to levy at the program because as soon as you've got the person's IP connecting is totally simple, but it's the only thing I could consider a "con"

Fernando D.
Fernando D.
SAP BW Consultant in Brasilien

Very handy!

Kommentare: It improves my ability to help customers when I'm working at my company's helpdesk because sometimes the user cannot explain exactly what is happening, so when you connect to their computer and see what they are doing, you can get the whole picture. It is also handy when I need help from the IT team, to activate a product or solve any computer problem without the need to go in site. Now that we are living in this pandemic hard time, any remote task is even more valuable.

I like it because it is very easy to use, you don't need much configuration to get it working. It is easy to install and get it running. You can use it to help your customers when they need to share their screens and show you a problem which is hard to explain, but easy to show.

Sometimes a firewall rule or a VPN is blocking your customer to share a connection with you, making it harder to get in touch and solve any problem. Maybe a wizard to help the user understand in plain english what is happening and then tell you could be better.

Happiness Engineer in Japan
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done, better alternatives are around.

VNC is barebones but does the basics well. If all you're needing is a quick way to manage remote machines visually, you're good to go with VNC. Having an iOS app is where VNC shines. Being able to remotely control machines all from an iPhone or iPad on the go is a life saver in so many areas.

The password/account system is clunky and frustrating. Too many passwords are needed when trying to access machines. If I'm logged into my VNC account, it should be assumed I'm authorised to access my Team machines. The controls available to iPad when using remote machines appear robust but often get in the way, over complicate situations or flat out don't work (Constant sending of the Shift key being held down for instance). VNC could use a fileviewer as Parallels Access employs if I just need to navigate files and deal with them, rather than going through the remote machine's OS/UI.

David O.
David O.
General Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Alternative to TeamViewer

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far the experience has been good. Our employees have been able to work remotely during the pandemic.

VNC Connect is a reliable way to access your computer remotely. While the program is solid in it's own right, we were drawn to this product because of its affordability compared to TeamViewer.

If we had a criticism, I was that the program is slightly challenging for the the staff to use without receiving guidance from someone with experience.

Alec P.
Alec P.
Analog Design Engineer in USA
Halbleiter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very simple VNC Program

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with VNC Connect is positive, and I will continue using it as my main tool for connecting to VNC sessions because of how simple and straightforward the program is!

I like how simple this program is, and it enables me to quickly and efficiently connect to a VNC session without having to deal with the complicated bells and whistles of other programs. I like how simple it is -- all I have to do is type in my VNC details, and the program is up and running!

What I like least about this program is that it lacks additional features which other VNC programs offer. For example, I have found great challenges getting my VNC to display properly on multiple monitors using this program, and the VNC connect tool doesn't allow me to specify options for this.

Gihan N.
Gihan N.
IT Officer in Sri Lanka
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Connect with VNC

Kommentare: Overall if you are not worry about security, this is a very good solution for connect remote PCs. and this has free and paid versions also. But I'm not recommending the free version to install in corporate environment. Free is good for home use.

If you are thinking about just connect to a remote PC, This is the best solution. this is completely simple, only you have to install VNC service, then set a connection pin, that's all. VNC connect is very lightweight and if you know the remote pc's IP address and pin, you can connect to the pc just one click, and the process is unattended.

My unlick thing is the security, considering the connecting method, that is very unsecure, if stranger found the PC IP and PIN any how, he can access to the PC without any trouble.

IS Technician in Portugal
Möbel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Remote Access Made "Extra Simple"

Kommentare: I Use it every day, i can remote access every machine on shop floor/production for technical support very easily. My advice is, just try it, you will be surprised with all it can offer.

This is a perfect powerful tool for instantly remote access, in the company i work we use a lot of Thin Clients in shop floor and the most easy way to remote control them is using VNC. Every time that some colleague calls for support I just need a few clicks and Voilá. Other than this, it is cross platform, so if you have linux machines, windows machines, raspberry pi, mac OS with VNC you got it covered.

There is pretty much nothing to say about VNC cons, it is extra light, extra easy to use, simple to set up, i got nothing bad to say about it.

Md abdul M.
Md abdul M.
Software QA Analyst in Bangladesch

A great virtual networking software

Kommentare: I just love to use VNC for virtual networking. It's allows me to control my whole office system remotely from my desk. I'm a daily basis user of VNC connect and I know without that I could not complete my task quickly. The most important fact is I managed many hard task using this without physical movement. It is a great virtual networking software for any type of organization. I can recommend this software to any small to large organization, specially for IT Administrator or System Engineer.

This software is very easy to use and understand. The interface is really simple and good, you can see all the feature together. You can connect a system easily using VNC viewer just providing the server address and a name and it allows to edit the connected system's name any time. VNC Connect consist of two module, one is VNC Server, another VNC Viewer. Using VNC viewer you can control, connect, configure another system remotely. It allows you to connect remotely with multiple system such as laptop, tablet, desktop, and other smart multimedia system. It also provides password protection to prevent unauthorized access. The security features of VNC is very strong.

Sometimes the viewer may not responsive properly in some different types of devices, the remote screen can broke and not justified or adjusted with your system. It should provide multiple window/screen view system at a same time then you could select any system you want.

Supervisor of Network Administration in USA
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

An Computer Support Technician's Best Friend

Kommentare: Having used VNC for over 10 years, I don't know how we'd do our job without it.

Our help desk manages a large campus with many buildings. VNC allows us to easily connect to our users' desktop and address their issues remotely. We also often support users that are travelling, and are outside of our corporate network. VNC Connect does not require that the user has a VPN connection before we can gain access. We also appreciate the viewer apps available for mobile devices.

The drop-down toolbar is anchored to the top-center of the screen. There are times when it would be helpful to be able to move it to an alternate location, like you can in RDP sessions.

Dustin M.
IT Helpdesk Support Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Remote Access Tool

I use this daily to connect to the company end users. It's really easy to connect to computers on our network by using the computer name. I have nearly 300 users that I support on a daily basis and the small footprint allows me to open multiple windows and help several users at once. The ability to have multiple connections open without slowing my machine down is invaluable.

The only real gripe I have with VNC is that the way it supports multiple monitors is really odd. I can't get a full screen view without having a scaling window that I have to resize. If I try anything else it just gets very distorted.

Jorge M.
Software Developer in Costa Rica
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best and easiest light weight tool to connect to computers and virtual machines

Kommentare: It has been a great experience this is my go to tool to connect to any VM or machine that I need. It has been always reliable.

One the features I liked the most of this software is the how easy is to have a bare minimum virtual machine and by just downloading the VNC server on the Virtual machine and the VNC cliente in your laptop you have visual access to the machine. On key feature that I saw it was consistent through all the time was the copy paste from your host machine into the virtual machine.

Until now I haven't had any problems with the software it has worked flawlessly and the copy and paste between machines and host has always worked amazingly.

Zandre K.
Tier 2 Network Support Engineer in Südafrika
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

VNC Remote Access

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: At my company we use VNC to remotely connect to a server which runs our monitoring in our network operations center. Easy and quick to use and very important with regards to active NMS tracking.

VNC is generally quick when launching and remote connectivity is set up nearly immediately after launching the app. Pending on your current local and remote internet connection.

When connecting to a remote server and you have multiple monitors/screens connecting to it, scaling and sizing can be sometime difficult. Especially when multiple Chrome browsers need to be used.

David W.
Senior Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Long-term success

Kommentare: This software has allowed me to manage servers and desktop operations LITERALLY from all across the world.

I've been a RealVNC client for over eight years now. Have had very little need for support, because their product just works!!! We've set up several different desktops and servers with their remote software and have found no issues for Macs or PCs. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

The only issue I have experienced lately has been that the Mac OS viewer has difficulty closing down, but that has been fixed in the latest version.

Research assistant in Sri Lanka
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to remote desktop computers.

Kommentare: I use VNC connect to access Raspberry pi computers in my IoT devices. Very easy, It only requires an active internet connection. When the computer starts, if the internet is available server automatically connects otherwise waits for an active connection. We can manage our devices from our profile. We can assign acces rights to other users too. Support cross platforms.

It just needs an active internet connection to remote desktop the device. Just need to run the server on the device that needs to control. If the device should be accessed over internet user have to log in to their own profile. Otherwise, under the same network, direct access to the IP is provided. From the profile, we can share our devices with others with limited access to the devices. With free accout, we can manage only a limited number of devices.

Problems can occur when trying to connect using a local server, But referring documentation and discussion forums can solve the problem. If disconnects auto connects to the network. Overall easy to use.

Assistant Manager - IT Network and Operations in Sri Lanka
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

VNC - The Real Viewer

Kommentare: Remote Assisting and Remote controlling made very much more manageable with VNC. Even easy file sharing.

The small in size installation file for endpoints is very much useful when it comes to deployment in a organization with lot of branch officers.

When renewing the VNC subscription, we are unable to push it centrally from the server. Instead we have to key in or import the license file from VNC endpoint.