DietMaster Pro Bewertungen

von Lifestyles Technologies

Über DietMaster Pro

Ernährungssoftware mit Essensplanung, Zielverfolgung und Aktivitätenprotokollierung für Ernährungswissenschaftler, Wellness- und medizinischen Organisationen.

Erfahre mehr über DietMaster Pro

Robb E.
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2018

"This software provides an amazing platform to create sustainable meal plans delivering real results"

Kommentare: Greater, more consistent results with my clients.
Increased range of services to offer my clients.
Better cashflow
Greater client compliance.
More confidence in providing a 100% guarantee on results

Vorteile: The software is so user friendly. It enables me to create meal plans quickly and easily. It is flexible so that I can save favourite meals, favourite templates. Clients love the layout of the menu plans and grocery lists on both the manual version and app. It's compatible with Australian food databases which makes it easy to find Oz branded foods to add / substitute, etc. Support is fantastic. They are very responsive. The software enabled me to build results consistently with my clients and provide a platform which I could use to sell my unique selling proposition compared to my competitors when I first started my business. Being able to provide customers with individually tailored meal plans is an amazing benefit. You can use the templates provided by the Dieticians / Nutritionists, or, given that I'm qualified to make changes, can easily modify aspects of plans to satisfy individual clients tastes whilst staying within the framework of the Australian Guide To Healthy Eating. I like the ability to create your own recipes into the software. I've used the software from day 1 of my business and love it. The team is innovative too. When I first started using the software it was only available in a desktop version, then it's progressed to online, via the app and integrating other apps like FitBit which makes it stand out when compared to some other products.

Nachteile: I think the grocery list could be refined to better consolidate ingredients. For instance, if you have a recipe that serves 4 people, your meal may be 1 serve for the week, but you will most likely make the full recipe. You need to remember that when doing your shopping because the grocery list will only display 1 serve. For some meals this may be acceptable, but if it's a stir fry, for instance, and you want to freeze the remaining meals, you need to take note of the extra requirements. The only other feature I'd like to see is on the app. The bar code scanner doesn't yet work for Australian customers, I believe it only works in the US at the moment. It's not an essential item, but certainly a nice to have. Honestly, it's really difficult to find any downside of the software.

Shelby M.
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2018

"Excellent Product, Highly Recommend!"

Kommentare: Staff has been outstanding. They are very professional, always prompt with their responses. They have been so great about doing some custom work to help me incorporate Dietmaster into my business in a unique way and have leveraged my business in many ways, including a B2B product for health and wellness organizations.

Vorteile: All in one platform not just for clients but for health professionals. Copying/pasting meal plans between accounts is a HUGE time saver and is one of my favorite features. I love having the ability to customize menus to each individual's needs beyond default templates. The client notes section is crucial to my business and staying on top of my clients success.

Nachteile: Database could be improved to include more common items as well as provide relative search findings. Sometimes if you don't spell something exactly right nothing will come up in the search.

• Bewertet am 4.8.2018
Kevin C.
Founder/President
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2020

"20 years strong!"

Kommentare: I began using the software almost 20 years ago and I still have some of the original clients still checking in for their dietary needs. It is awesome that DMP has grown and evolved and I've been able to ride the wave with them.

Vorteile: I appreciate the ability to leverage other health professionals (physicians, dietitians etc) knowledge and deliver a product to my valued clients a an affordable rate.

Nachteile: I think graphically it could be more modernized and updated. However, it doesn't compromise our ability to deploy it.

von Lifestyles Technologies an 16.6.2020

Thank you for your kind words Kevin. I value our relationship and grateful for your continued support.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2020
Olympia G.
Registered Medical Assistant
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Good software"

Kommentare: overall the software has been very helpful for patients on what they can eat since a lot of them need ideas to get started on eating healthier .

Vorteile: I like the menu plans because it helps Patients get ideas on how to eat throughout the day and what to eat on a daily basis . The menu plans have a grocery list that are helpful . I really like the exchange list with the menu plan so that patients can be flexible with the menu plan.

Nachteile: The menu plan has a lot of detailed items on the menu which is a lot for patients who have a really busy schedule , therefore its hard for them to meal prep ahead of time or they have a limited budget. I wish the menu plans were more basic for a busy lifestyle . I also wished that the exchange list would be updated with new foods and updated calorie intakes .

• Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Jessica J.
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"I love this System"

Kommentare: I have had such an amazing experience with DietMaster Pro! Their customer service is top notch. I have been with them for 12 years and have had other companies come to me with other programs, but I just cannot make the switch! Nothing is better than DietMaster Pro!

Vorteile: I love the ease of Dietmaster. I don't have to learn anything new, it is so user friendly and as use certain recipes or combinations, they all can be saved to use again. This makes my life so much easier!

Nachteile: The newer system doesn't allow you to save favorites for each client, I miss that a lot!

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Eric H.
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2018

"Great Software!"

Kommentare: Excellent! They have a team of people that are excellent at what they do and they are hands on with their customers. I'm clear a crossed the country and I always get fast service. Love it!

Vorteile: The thing I love the most is you can customize and add anything you want to your customers meal plans! Saves Time...Easy to Manage a lot of Clients...Clients GET RESULTS PERIOD! The Staff at DIETMASTER always has fast customer service and they care about their customers. GREAT COMPANY

Nachteile: Upgrades can get expensive...but that's life. Everything good cost money

• Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Brian C.
business owner
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2018

"easy to learn and easy to use"

Kommentare: Huge time saver!
Looks way more professional

Vorteile: the ability to copy and add meals or menus to other clients. as well you can see the macros adjust as you are working on the program which is a huge help. Being able to save favorite meals and to be able to add foods and macros makes it really hard to beat

Nachteile: needs more meals per page like 7 or 8...... instead of 6 I have some clients who need more snacks like athletes and such

Isley U.
Grant Coordinator
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2018

"Fantastic Nutrition Tracking software!"

Kommentare: Professional and customizable diet software that will meet all your nutrition planning needs!

Vorteile: This software is incredibly customizable, allowing you to set up just about any meal plan you can think of! This is a huge benefit if you are serving a large number of diverse clients with diverse needs! I love that if you have a favorite meal this allows you to save it, which really cuts down on time! The meal plans by registered dieticians are also a huge plus! Also, the customer service is top notch!

Nachteile: I wish this allowed you to add more meals per page, especially if you split your meals up in to very small portions throughout the day as some prefer.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Richard S.
Business owner
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"DietMaster Pro"

Kommentare: This is a great system/product for adding multiple revenue streams to a fitness-related business.

Vorteile: Both exercise and nutrition on one app! It has simplified my process for online training. Love it!

Nachteile: There are a few features I'd like to see added, or eliminated, to make it more effective for the professional using it.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Michael H.
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2018

"Helpful - Professional - State of the Art"

Kommentare: Aloha,
Technical support was on point! Very helpful in resolving a couple of issues I was having on my end. The software and programing is top of the line!
This will allow me to quickly and thoroughly set up meal plans and menus for my clients and athletes. In Health and Aloha,
Coach Holland

Vorteile: Aloha,
How comprehensive it is, ease of use, and imports easily.

Nachteile: No complaints about this software. Having looked at other programs this one was the best.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Joseph S.
director
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2018

"Great company, amazing support"

Vorteile: Excellent software with amazing content. We have been a client for years and have never had any major problems. We are very satisfied with our decision to use DietMaster.

Nachteile: Software is extremely reliable and content is amazing. I would over time upgrade some of he look and feel, but these are very minor display issues. The functionality is great, nothing needs changed.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Carmen W.
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2018

"Software"

Kommentare: It is a very professional company. Great technology and fast response to any questions.

Vorteile: It is a great app and you can download meal plans designed by registered dietitians which makes very reliable the program.

Nachteile: I think everything is great but I would like to see a meal plan with only whole fresh food. No processed food included.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2018
MD
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2019

"DietMaster Pro"

Kommentare: GREAT PEOPLE !

Vorteile: Excellent tool for my patients and my practice and it helps me to provide high-quality service in a timely matter. Easy to use and great people that help with the development.

Nachteile: Bit of a learning curve and small glitches to sort out but overall positive

• Bewertet am 15.1.2019
John B.
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"Easy to use. Great customer service."

Kommentare: Better customer results and retension

Vorteile: They have great meal plans. Mobile app is very friendly. I can call the telephone number and get someone on the phone all the time! They are located on the west coast so it presents a problem reaching them early EST.

Nachteile: I would like this for my iPad tablet and they do not have the admin version available yet. I have to use my laptop or desktop to access the admin area via browser.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Annalie H.
  • Bewertet am 27.12.2018

"Best Nutrition Software"

Vorteile: I have been a Diet Master Pro user for 10 years. Program is easy to use. Detailed information.

Nachteile: No dislikes. I have had trouble with the technical side of downloading etc, but technical support is readily available to help. And they are always very helpful.

• Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Jacob B.
Vice President of Sales
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2019

"Game changer for my clients"

Kommentare: For many years we have been falling short in a true solution for nutrition with our clients. With over 22 locations and thousands of members, this program has been a game changer for our members and our business.

Vorteile: The variety of all the diets and being able to choose a specific diet for my client based on their needs and lifestyle. Also, love the app feature and ability to exchange foods when needed and know that I don't have to worry about the serving size if I exchange food.

Nachteile: After going through the software and being trained on it, there are no issues that we have experienced with the software.

• Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Christine F.
Director of Nutrition
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2018

"ClubSport"

Kommentare: Great and efficient.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Members are getting tremendous value.

Nachteile: It seems to run smoothly without hick ups so overall there isn't anything to report.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Joshua B.
Director of Nutrition
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2019

"Review of software use"

Kommentare: Fantastic!

Vorteile: It's easy to use for both the nutritionist and the client. No tracking involved on a daily basis.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are issues with the app and clients have to re-download it

• Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Cynthia S.
N/A
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2018

"Support "

Vorteile: Whenever something didn't work, their team was there within minutes to solve the problem via email, which got things going quickly and without the frustration of having to wait for an answer before being able to use the software.

Nachteile: Not exactly intuitive, but has all the bells and whistles. Great solution if you want your nutrition program on your computer instead of on a website. Programs like this are hard to find!

• Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Managing Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"Love the Product and Support "

Kommentare: Everyone is really helpful and nice, even when you ask stupid question or simple questions

Vorteile: I like that the product actually gave a real diet and has the ability to switch foods one doesnt like in and out.

Nachteile: I wish certain things where easier for the client to use. I also wish this site had billing, scheduling and number tracking. Same functionality it has now, but add in club ready like functions and do it as an all inclusive.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Luis alberto H.
Endocrinologist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Diet Master pro"

Vorteile: The templates are very easy to follow and modify

Nachteile: If you have the desktop software some times the patient can be very demanding and ask for changes in their diets, but with the mobile app everything became easier. You could sell the diets or just offer it as a plus in your consult to improve the loyalty of your patients and obtain good recommendations

• Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Kenneth S.
Fitness Professional
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"Best diet software "

Kommentare: Been with this company since the beginning. They keep updating and staying relevant with the times. I'm with Dietmaster this long, simply because it's the best of all I've ever used!!

Vorteile: Fast, simplicity though advanced features and functionality.

Nachteile: Renewal every year. So many features, I don't know how to use all of them.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Kristen T.
Clinical Systems Analyst
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2019

"Review"

Kommentare: I must say the customer service was fast and helpful! They even provided after hours help!

Vorteile: I loved the use of various bar/line graphs, pie charts.

Nachteile: Food choice options should have a broader database. I had a hard time finding many of the common foods I eat.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Yvette S.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2018

"great software for trainers"

Kommentare: awesome.. would recommend to any personal trainer looking to offer a nutrition solution

Vorteile: easy to use and great customer support for those who are not tech savvy

Nachteile: I am not computer savvy so there was a learning curve but tech help is great

• Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Adam M.
Personal trainer
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"Need meal direction "

Kommentare: It’s is very user friendly. Staff is on point customer service. As a company I highly recommend it for nutrition plans even the plans provided.

Vorteile: Able to provide a very detailed product for nutrition for my clients.

Nachteile: That I can only use it on one system. I just bought a laptop as I’ll be doing more traveling but it’s installed on my iMac and I have to buy the software again to make the service portable. The lack of depth with food in the database but it’s easy to add.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020