Über DietMaster Pro

Ernährungssoftware mit Essensplanung, Zielverfolgung und Aktivitätenprotokollierung für Ernährungswissenschaftler, Wellness- und medizinischen Organisationen.

Erfahre mehr über DietMaster Pro

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie DietMaster Pro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Robb E.
Robb E.
Director in Australien

This software provides an amazing platform to create sustainable meal plans delivering real results

Kommentare: Greater, more consistent results with my clients.
Increased range of services to offer my clients.
Better cashflow
Greater client compliance.
More confidence in providing a 100% guarantee on results

The software is so user friendly. It enables me to create meal plans quickly and easily. It is flexible so that I can save favourite meals, favourite templates. Clients love the layout of the menu plans and grocery lists on both the manual version and app. It's compatible with Australian food databases which makes it easy to find Oz branded foods to add / substitute, etc. Support is fantastic. They are very responsive. The software enabled me to build results consistently with my clients and provide a platform which I could use to sell my unique selling proposition compared to my competitors when I first started my business. Being able to provide customers with individually tailored meal plans is an amazing benefit. You can use the templates provided by the Dieticians / Nutritionists, or, given that I'm qualified to make changes, can easily modify aspects of plans to satisfy individual clients tastes whilst staying within the framework of the Australian Guide To Healthy Eating. I like the ability to create your own recipes into the software. I've used the software from day 1 of my business and love it. The team is innovative too. When I first started using the software it was only available in a desktop version, then it's progressed to online, via the app and integrating other apps like FitBit which makes it stand out when compared to some other products.

I think the grocery list could be refined to better consolidate ingredients. For instance, if you have a recipe that serves 4 people, your meal may be 1 serve for the week, but you will most likely make the full recipe. You need to remember that when doing your shopping because the grocery list will only display 1 serve. For some meals this may be acceptable, but if it's a stir fry, for instance, and you want to freeze the remaining meals, you need to take note of the extra requirements. The only other feature I'd like to see is on the app. The bar code scanner doesn't yet work for Australian customers, I believe it only works in the US at the moment. It's not an essential item, but certainly a nice to have. Honestly, it's really difficult to find any downside of the software.

Carmen A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product at affordable price!

Kommentare: The web and mobile app are both very easy to use. My overall experience is that diet pro gives you a complete nutrition program and based on the foods, you can tell actual dietitians/nutritionists assisted. Granted, I just started with the program and am a little biased right now. However, I have tried many other nutrition software and this one is way better in terms of more whole foods included in the meal plans and more variety of plans to try with your customers.

The variety of plans and easy of exchanging foods is what I like the most. I also like the fact that you can log your daily foods and the tool calculates everything for you.

I'm too new to not like anything yet. Once i do discover something the team is so responsive I'm sure they will consider!

Tammy C.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DietMaster Pro software a must for helping clients with their fitness goals.

Kommentare: DietMaster Pro is an essential tool to provide our clients a complete experience in achieving their fitness goals. DietMaster customer service is also awesome.

We started using this product in 2005 in order to create meal plans for our clients. There were a few templates back then but over the years, many templates have been added making it easier to provide meal plans for our clients. Software is easy to use and we haven't seen any other software that compares.

The food database could be more complete along with the handouts being updated maybe yearly with new ones for those of us who have had software for years.

Olympia G.
Registered Medical Assistant in USA

Good software

Kommentare: overall the software has been very helpful for patients on what they can eat since a lot of them need ideas to get started on eating healthier .

I like the menu plans because it helps Patients get ideas on how to eat throughout the day and what to eat on a daily basis . The menu plans have a grocery list that are helpful . I really like the exchange list with the menu plan so that patients can be flexible with the menu plan.

The menu plan has a lot of detailed items on the menu which is a lot for patients who have a really busy schedule , therefore its hard for them to meal prep ahead of time or they have a limited budget. I wish the menu plans were more basic for a busy lifestyle . I also wished that the exchange list would be updated with new foods and updated calorie intakes .

Shelby M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product, Highly Recommend!

Kommentare: Staff has been outstanding. They are very professional, always prompt with their responses. They have been so great about doing some custom work to help me incorporate Dietmaster into my business in a unique way and have leveraged my business in many ways, including a B2B product for health and wellness organizations.

All in one platform not just for clients but for health professionals. Copying/pasting meal plans between accounts is a HUGE time saver and is one of my favorite features. I love having the ability to customize menus to each individual's needs beyond default templates. The client notes section is crucial to my business and staying on top of my clients success.

Database could be improved to include more common items as well as provide relative search findings. Sometimes if you don't spell something exactly right nothing will come up in the search.

Jessica J.

I love this System

Kommentare: I have had such an amazing experience with DietMaster Pro! Their customer service is top notch. I have been with them for 12 years and have had other companies come to me with other programs, but I just cannot make the switch! Nothing is better than DietMaster Pro!

I love the ease of Dietmaster. I don't have to learn anything new, it is so user friendly and as use certain recipes or combinations, they all can be saved to use again. This makes my life so much easier!

The newer system doesn't allow you to save favorites for each client, I miss that a lot!

Lisa T.
Owner/Personal Trainer/Holistic Nutritionist/Health Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I've Loved Diet Master since first entering the Fitness Industry in 1995!

All the nutritional options! Being able to edit/delete/update all foods, as well as the break down on foods/meal and of course the grocery list...GAME CHANGER!!

I would like to be able to adjust my home page with logo.

Isley U.
Grant Coordinator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Nutrition Tracking software!

Kommentare: Professional and customizable diet software that will meet all your nutrition planning needs!

This software is incredibly customizable, allowing you to set up just about any meal plan you can think of! This is a huge benefit if you are serving a large number of diverse clients with diverse needs! I love that if you have a favorite meal this allows you to save it, which really cuts down on time! The meal plans by registered dieticians are also a huge plus! Also, the customer service is top notch!

I wish this allowed you to add more meals per page, especially if you split your meals up in to very small portions throughout the day as some prefer.

MD in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DietMaster Pro

Kommentare: GREAT PEOPLE !

Excellent tool for my patients and my practice and it helps me to provide high-quality service in a timely matter. Easy to use and great people that help with the development.

Bit of a learning curve and small glitches to sort out but overall positive

Michael H.
Michael H.

Helpful - Professional - State of the Art

Kommentare: Aloha,
Technical support was on point! Very helpful in resolving a couple of issues I was having on my end. The software and programing is top of the line!
This will allow me to quickly and thoroughly set up meal plans and menus for my clients and athletes. In Health and Aloha,
Coach Holland

Aloha, How comprehensive it is, ease of use, and imports easily.

No complaints about this software. Having looked at other programs this one was the best.

Taylor C.
Team Lead / Registered Dietitian in USA

Using DietMaster

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For the services we offer, we like having the ability to customize meal plans for clients who desire them. So far, our most experience has been with creating general meal plans. This can still be a time consuming project, but much more efficient having the software pulling from the USDA database and calculating the numbers. When we needed IT assistance, DMP has been able to help us and resolve any issues we were facing.

We enjoy having a program that can customize meal plans for each individual counseled, or have master templates for general use that are also customizable. We also like the "exchange" feature to help swap out food items more easily through a meal plan.

I'd like to see the PDF/print outs be more appealing to look at. Looks very bland/computer generated, which may impact the client being excited to use it. It sometimes appears difficult to understand given the food serving size choices available and the actual portion listed to use. It would also be nice to have more text space available for meal descriptions. When it is a little more unclear to what meal ingredients are/ what the meal actually is, have the description is helpful but then being limited on characters can be frustrating. Short hand text doesn't seem very client oriented making sure they feel comfortable with making the meal themselves. Lastly, in reviewing the available templates, as dietitians we have been very confused on the recommended servings sizes for foods listed within a meal plans. Often we found very large portion sizes that wouldn't be recommended (ex 8 oz of meat serving or having 5 boiled eggs in one meal) therefore, the expectation for the templates, which we were most excited for, has not been as desirable. While this is not directly 'software' related, it is something we noticed and we have started our own projects to create templates that we do want to recommend to our clients, which ultimately is the function of DietMaster :)

Eric H.
CEO in USA

Great Software!

Kommentare: Excellent! They have a team of people that are excellent at what they do and they are hands on with their customers. I'm clear a crossed the country and I always get fast service. Love it!

The thing I love the most is you can customize and add anything you want to your customers meal plans! Saves Time...Easy to Manage a lot of Clients...Clients GET RESULTS PERIOD! The Staff at DIETMASTER always has fast customer service and they care about their customers. GREAT COMPANY

Upgrades can get expensive...but that's life. Everything good cost money

Rhonda L.
Adjunct Faculty in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

DietMaster Pro Use in Higher Education

Kommentare: ietMaster Pro is one of the easiest and best nutrient/calorie trackers due to its massive food database. I am very impressed with the accuracy, the quick analysis and the multiple options within the software. I have been using DietMaster Pro for many years for several assignments with my students. This program has made it very easy for my students to become aware of their eating habits and many of the students used the ready-to-print eating plans & grocery lists option. The majority of my students have commented on DietMaster Pro being easy to use, and the ability to record their food intake quickly. Having dealt with other nutrition technology programs in the past, my 12 years of experience with DietMaster Pro racks high above anyone else. 5 stars all the way!

It's massive food database and the multiple options within the software.

Many of my foreign students had difficult finding ethnic foods they are eating, so I would encourage adding more ethnic foods.

Brian C.
business owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

easy to learn and easy to use

Kommentare: Huge time saver!
Looks way more professional

the ability to copy and add meals or menus to other clients. as well you can see the macros adjust as you are working on the program which is a huge help. Being able to save favorite meals and to be able to add foods and macros makes it really hard to beat

needs more meals per page like 7 or 8...... instead of 6 I have some clients who need more snacks like athletes and such

Kevin C.
Founder/President in USA

20 years strong!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I began using the software almost 20 years ago and I still have some of the original clients still checking in for their dietary needs. It is awesome that DMP has grown and evolved and I've been able to ride the wave with them.

I appreciate the ability to leverage other health professionals (physicians, dietitians etc) knowledge and deliver a product to my valued clients a an affordable rate.

I think graphically it could be more modernized and updated. However, it doesn't compromise our ability to deploy it.

Antwort von Lifestyles Technologies

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind words Kevin. I value our relationship and grateful for your continued support.

Joseph S.
director in USA

Great company, amazing support

Excellent software with amazing content. We have been a client for years and have never had any major problems. We are very satisfied with our decision to use DietMaster.

Software is extremely reliable and content is amazing. I would over time upgrade some of he look and feel, but these are very minor display issues. The functionality is great, nothing needs changed.

Richard S.
Business owner in USA

DietMaster Pro

Kommentare: This is a great system/product for adding multiple revenue streams to a fitness-related business.

Both exercise and nutrition on one app! It has simplified my process for online training. Love it!

There are a few features I'd like to see added, or eliminated, to make it more effective for the professional using it.

Carmen W.
owner in USA

Software

Kommentare: It is a very professional company. Great technology and fast response to any questions.

It is a great app and you can download meal plans designed by registered dietitians which makes very reliable the program.

I think everything is great but I would like to see a meal plan with only whole fresh food. No processed food included.

John B.

Easy to use. Great customer service.

Kommentare: Better customer results and retension

They have great meal plans. Mobile app is very friendly. I can call the telephone number and get someone on the phone all the time! They are located on the west coast so it presents a problem reaching them early EST.

I would like this for my iPad tablet and they do not have the admin version available yet. I have to use my laptop or desktop to access the admin area via browser.

Annalie H.

Best Nutrition Software

I have been a Diet Master Pro user for 10 years. Program is easy to use. Detailed information.

No dislikes. I have had trouble with the technical side of downloading etc, but technical support is readily available to help. And they are always very helpful.

Jacob B.
Vice President of Sales in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for my clients

Kommentare: For many years we have been falling short in a true solution for nutrition with our clients. With over 22 locations and thousands of members, this program has been a game changer for our members and our business.

The variety of all the diets and being able to choose a specific diet for my client based on their needs and lifestyle. Also, love the app feature and ability to exchange foods when needed and know that I don't have to worry about the serving size if I exchange food.

After going through the software and being trained on it, there are no issues that we have experienced with the software.

Christine F.
Director of Nutrition in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ClubSport

Kommentare: Great and efficient.

Easy to use. Members are getting tremendous value.

It seems to run smoothly without hick ups so overall there isn't anything to report.

Joshua B.
Director of Nutrition in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of software use

Kommentare: Fantastic!

It's easy to use for both the nutritionist and the client. No tracking involved on a daily basis.

Sometimes there are issues with the app and clients have to re-download it

Cynthia S.
N/A in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Support

Whenever something didn't work, their team was there within minutes to solve the problem via email, which got things going quickly and without the frustration of having to wait for an answer before being able to use the software.

Not exactly intuitive, but has all the bells and whistles. Great solution if you want your nutrition program on your computer instead of on a website. Programs like this are hard to find!

Managing Director in USA

Love the Product and Support

Kommentare: Everyone is really helpful and nice, even when you ask stupid question or simple questions

I like that the product actually gave a real diet and has the ability to switch foods one doesnt like in and out.

I wish certain things where easier for the client to use. I also wish this site had billing, scheduling and number tracking. Same functionality it has now, but add in club ready like functions and do it as an all inclusive.