The platform is great for fundraising and the customer support is AWESOME!

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Annette d. G.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The software is very thorough with the behind the scene features. It's helpful with financial records! As far as the public platform, it gives many options for designing your page(s) exactly how you want them and caters to a "less than tech-saavy" user. If I can use it successfully, anybody can!

Nachteile: The only downfall is that there isn't a way for donors to use PayPal as an option for donations. People are becoming more and more leery about using credit card information; and it's more cumbersome to go find the credit card you want to use than just logging into your PayPal account and being done with it. Also, the PayPal feature has great financial record keeping like Reason2Race. So the two together would be a perfect match!

Hi Annette,

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate knowing and working with you. Thank you for all you do for so many.

I have found the Reason2Race website very useful, and value our partnership with the R2R team!

Bob M.
Foundation Board Member
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A reliable structure for putting together a team and fundraising for our cause as well as a valued partner.

Vorteile: The website is easy to use and intuitive. It has many tools for both users and administrators for setting up personal pages, reaching out via email & social media and raising funds. Very good set of reports for administrators. The team at Reason2Race are energetic, valuable partners in our fundraising and provide excellent support for their website.

Nachteile: I have problems with the email team functionality works great on Windows PC, but not on my iPad Pro, which is my preferred platform.

Hi Bob,

Thanks so much for taking time to provide a review for us and for the feedback. We appreciate our partnership with you and Katy ISD Education Foundation.

Reason2race has been amazing to work with! They truly care about the non-profits they are helping .

Lagenia C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Their fundraising platform is easy to use and can be customized with only a few clicks. As the non-profit representative, I receive monthly reports that are easy to understand with all of the information I need to better understand our supporters.

Nachteile: I have no complaints. It has always worked seamlessly for me. If I ever did have an issue, I know that it would be fixed immediately.

von Reason2Race an 17.8.2018

Thank you Lagenia for taking time to provide us a review. We appreciate your feedback and continued partnership!

Great and overall easy to use fundraising platform

Timothy B.
Engineer
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Organized fundraising capability

Vorteile: It is very easy to use for our supporters around the country. It's a good way to get people involved in fundraising for our organization with an already established platform.

Nachteile: Navigating back and forth between my personal page and my administrator page is sometimes difficult and confusing.

Tim,

Thanks for the feedback and providing a review. We appreciate working with you, Valerie and Cure Sanfilippo Foundation to find a cure very soon. Your family's leadership makes a difference.

I have used this organization twice to raise money via a half marathon

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Scott R.
YMCA board chair

Vorteile: THe feedback from people who donated on the site is that it was easy to complete without any intrusive questions. I like that I have access to the email addresses of the people who donate to me or have donated in the past. I loved being able to add a video to my story this year.

Nachteile: I don't have a specific least to describe. IT is functional, well integrated with the charities I support and secure. Good value for the money

Hi Scott,

Thanks so much for providing a review for us. We have enjoyed working with you and the YMCA and look forward to another great year for your team!

Great fundraising platform!

Valerie B.
Board Member
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: More people fundraising for us via the races they were already planning on running! Easy for them to add a fundraising component to any race.

Vorteile: I like that our supporters around the country have an easy to use and organized platform to use for their race fundraising. We've gotten a lot more people involved with this type of fundraising because of having this platform.

Nachteile: It's occasionally difficult to search for your particular event on the search bar of the website (defaults to athletes and causes first). I wish it had a drop down menu listing only events.

Valerie,

Thanks for the system feedback and for providing a review. We appreciate working with you and your family to help those affected by Sanfilippo syndrome. Your strength inspires us.

R2R has helped Bel Inizio engage peer-to-peer fundraising to grow our programs & help many women.

Theresa S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps Bel Inizio help our women.

Vorteile: Friendly ease of use, great customer service. The company has high integrity.

Nachteile: Somehow I keep signing up for teams when I am setting up events.

von Reason2Race an 17.8.2018

Thank you Theresa for the valuable feedback and for your kind review. We appreciate your partnership and all you do for so many!

Fairly easy to use

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Kendra P.
Community Engagement Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Runs itself without my input most of the time. Easy to send out alerts to people to get involved.

Vorteile: Customer support - any questions I have are answered right away. Also, the graphics and colors are good for drawing people in.

Nachteile: Too many steps to get where I need to go. I often have to go through multiple trial and error to find what I need.

Hi Kendra,

Thanks so much for taking time to provide a review for us. We appreciate the feedback and your continued partnership.

It is acceptable

Executive Director

Vorteile: It is another way we can fundraise and raise extra funds. Donors can send out the link to get donations,

Nachteile: It still is not as user friendly as I would like. I wish it could have more features. For instance letting the team set themselves up with out me having to do it for them and then them registering. It is to many steps and I am having issues getting people to sign up even though I created them a team. .

von Reason2Race an 10.8.2018

Thank you kindly for providing a review. We appreciate the feedback and have noted it for review by our team. Please contact us should you need anything. We are here to support your fundraising success.

Love Reason2Race.They've already thought of everything but quick to add even more to go even further

Kim N.
Development Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Community outreach; marketing and fundraising strategy; tips and tricks for web page and email functionality/design/formatting

Vorteile: Completely turnkey. Ease of use and navigation for even the most heavily tech UN-savvy. Immediate technical support. Stellar customer service. Variety and multitude to templates. Clean, appealing look and graphics and self explanatory function. Integrated dashboard, organized features.

Nachteile: Truly have not come across any cons. I have not had any problems or frustrations nor have I been left wanting or looking for a feature that didn't already exist or wasn't already provided.

von Reason2Race an 22.8.2018

Thank you Kim for the review. We truly appreciate your partnership and all you do for so many.

I have been on several platforms and this is by far the most responsive.

David A.
Executive Director

Vorteile: Help from the company at all levels when I am not sure about best approach is on getting people from I want to help to promoting their fund raising

Nachteile: I am still learning but I have not conquered totally how to have people do the whole process without my management

von Reason2Race an 14.8.2018

David, Thank you for the Capterra review. We appreciate your feeback and look forward to supporting you in having "people do the process."

Great, the staff was very helpful!

Jackie A.
Director of Institutional Advancement
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The most significant return on my investment is the accessibility of the staff and the resource materials that are available.

Vorteile: The software is user friendly. It's important to our organization that the software was simple and very user friendly.

Nachteile: I don't have any complaints about the software, it is very user friendly. Many of our stake holders are retired or senior citizens and they found the software easy to use.

von Reason2Race an 22.8.2018

Thank you Jackie for the nice Capterra review. We truly appreciate working with you and supporting your great work at The Rhodes School.

This has been a great experience, in such a short few months, it has really come in handy.

Kirsten D.
Volunteer Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The Software is easy to use, It is easy to make an account, and use it properly. anytime you have questions about the race of your page, there is always someone there to help.

Nachteile: I have not found anything I do not like yet. everything seems to be pretty simple and efficient to use.

Hi Kristen,

We appreciate your review and are so delighted to work with you on the important Mission of Yahweh mission. To continued fundraising success!