Filtern nach:

Über Shape

Die Nummer-1-Software für Unternehmen, die eine funktionsreiche All-in-one-Lösung suchen, die sich in APIs und in jede andere Software integrieren lässt.

Erfahre mehr über Shape

Jedd L.
Jedd L.
Branch Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This is the best CRM a mortgage company can use! And competitively priced too!

Kommentare: Great customer service! They were very quick to help when I had questions or needed any assistance.

I was able to work with the team at Shape to custom tailor it to fit my company's needs exactly!

There really wasn't any draw backs... I just wish I found them before I made my previous commitment to the CRM company I was using, I could have been saving money and had access to a superior software a lot sooner.

Jenna A.
Hiring Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shape Software CRM

Kommentare: Shape Software is our most valuable business tool. Forget about complex and expensive CRM tools, Shape is the first software system that actually make the salesman's job easy. In addition, Shape's development team is always rolling out new and improved features on a regular basis, which makes me feel confident that they take pride in keeping up with current technology.

Shape Software is intuitive, organized, customizable, and great for any sized company. It's been our most valuable tool in helping to streamline our processes. Your are able to test out all of the features of Shape for 14 days free with their trial to get a better feel for how it works. Shape is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities to run most businesses.

Sometimes when you add or change information, you have to refresh in order to show the changes. Another function that I'd like to see added in future releases is batch de-duplication.

Christopher J.
CSR in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A user friendly CRM with lots of features and Cutomization.

A nice cloud based CRM that is very flexible to many business models. Easy to automate tasks that are done daily. Easily accessible from your mobile phone as well.

No much that is bad to say about this software. It is packed with alot of features so figuring out the best way to use it for your business can take some time.

Patricia D.
project manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software

Kommentare: A customized and centralized tool for organizing our customers and tracking our performance that can be accessed anywhere.

Shape Software has been the most valuable tool for our business in tracking prospects and customers, following up, communicating, and nurturing relationships after their project has been wrapped up. We've found that it was an easy to adopt and use because of the intuitive layout and workflows. Shape's customer service and expertise in helping us get our custom software up and running really helped us to tailor the platform to our needs.

I really don't have a lot of bad experience with Shape Software. Maybe one thing they can improve on is the ability to add fields yourself within the software. Right now, you need to call to have fields added, which has been an easy solution, but it would be nice to be able to do it myself.

Charles O.
Portfolio Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM I've Come Across

Kommentare: I highly recommend Shape to anyone looking for a cost-efficient, highly effective CRM software!

Shape Software is, without a doubt, the best CRM software I have used for my company. Thanks to its ability to manage my client projects and capture leads, I have more time to focus on the bigger picture issues at my company. They frequently release excellent features and have top notch customer service. They built a custom system that fit all of my needs!

No major complaints about this software. I wish some of the additional charges were included in the package but since the software is already so low, I do not mind paying them.

Gabrielle S.
Digital Marketing Consultant in USA

Finally found a software that has it all!

I am a digital marketing consultant for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Using Shape Software has truly streamlined the entire process for me. Before, I had a complicated system of finding, tracking and managing client leads. Shape Software has all of the features for automated lead capture, sending follow-up messages, and project management within one user-friendly interface. The automation was one of the biggest selling points for me. Working and managing my consultancy alone, I love being able to offload mindless tasks and know they are being handled efficiently and that I can go and check in on them at any time. I was able to replace my crowded excel spreadsheet, email inbox labeling, and manual list with one system. I was able to clear up my workspace, cut down project time and costs, and focus more on providing exemplary service instead of managing my own business.

I haven't used very many softwares before Shape Software, but it is definitely more intuitive than the other ones, which was my biggest grievance when I discovered it. I am working on growing my team and haven't been able to test the integrated features yet, but I'm hoping adding team members is as painless as everything else has been.

Natasha J.
Account Manager in USA

We are using Setshape CRM for our company and is helps a lot mainly for recuriting services.

Kommentare: for account manager very easy to track with leads and keep up with sales pipline and report generation

Setshape's many features are very user friendly, one I liked/used a lot is the simplified email marketing that connects to outlook or gmail and lead priotization reports that helps to focus on the possible oppurtunites to make better decisions, Online intake form builder that really helpful that links to our software and the details are exported to our database.

Since we been using bulk email marketing, the additional charge/email sent and esignature seems to be extra unnecessary spending. For the pricing they charge as monthly fee these features can easily included without additional charge.

Veterinary Technician in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer support

Kommentare: Our executive was very detailed and got exactly what I needed.

I worked with the executive to build a custom system and I love it. It’s working out extremely well.

I don’t have any complains.

Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An Outstanding Software I Wish Would Last Forever

The software is user-friendly and very intuitive. I love how it organizes my leads and data quickly, and the marketing tools and integrations make life so much easier. My favorite feature is the click to call feature as it saves me a ton of time when I need to make calls.

The layout is different from the previous systems I've used but after going through it all I actually prefer this layout vs. the others. No major cons that I can think of yet, just started using it - just wish I found it sooner.

Jon Q.
Accounting in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Software Option

I love how easy it is to use Share. The marketing is automated and makes life simple.

There really isn’t any con about the software at this time.

Joseph K.
Technician in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Beyond Belief

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I am excited to continue using Shape. I believe it will streamline communications and records.

Shape Software is absolutely amazing. An important part of being a functional company is maintaining excellent communication and records. With Shape this is a breeze. Anything you can imagine needing to keep records of, Shape has. It is an all-in-one platform that keeps companies together.

I have zero complaints. The software exceeded my expectations.

Emily J.
Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Shape Software Review

Fast response, easy to use website, very easy to request a demo! Shape Software makes it easy to manage clients and projects. I would definitely recommend Shape Software to a friend or colleague. Shape Software definitely fits my companies needs. On top of that, it is easy to install and has excellent support.

I don not have any complaints with Shape Software.

Co-Founder in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer support and easy to use

Kommentare: I would rate my overall experience a 10/10, A+, all of the above!!

The software is very easy to use and all of the required data I need is displayed in a streamline and easy to monitor manner. The software is intuitive and easy for anyone to use. As a result, this software has helped my streamline my work and enable me to have a centralized location for my data.

As of this moment, I have no complaints at all. The software is so intuitive everything is easy to learn how to use and if there is a need for assistance, the customer support has always been easy to reach.

Jason S.
Sr. Loan Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New to Shape

How helpful [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is with the integration. She provides elite client service and makes us really feel like part of the team.

The setup process is a lot for in-house.

Danny H.
Danny H.
Mortgage Loan Originator/Branch Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy all in one marketing CRM

Customer service did a great job setting up our system to easily keep track of all of our leads. Helps to capture a higher closing rate.

Wish I could have gotten started sooner

Karen K.
Regional Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TAMID Group Shape Software

Kommentare: It's been great! I really enjoy it!!!

The design of the software is amazing! It's super intuitive and easy to understand. As a UX designer myself, their UX is really good. I like the way they organize their graphs. They make it super easy to understand trends.

I haven't experienced anything bad yet.

Senior Vice President - Investor Relations in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Intuitive, easy to use, nice interface to use.

That it has not been available sooner. Needs more customization tools.

Tana F.
MLO loan officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Setshape.com review

Kommentare: Professional and on point

The whole thing. My CRM email marketing was easy.

nothing really, I liked it more than the company's CRM

Taylor G.
Director of Hardware Engineering in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive cost effective software

Easy to use software that was intuitive from the get-go. A far cheaper system than standard platforms out there without any compromises on features.

As an engineer, most CRM systems seem tedious. Shape was quick and easy to setup, and it's video tutorials made it a breeze to setup yourself.