Grin is the linchpin that scaled our influencer program to new heights.

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Ethan F.
Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When it comes to influencer marketing...the team over at Grin just gets it. The fundamental workflow of the platform was thoughtfully designed and built from both the brand and influencer side. They have been extremely attentive to our program's needs and requests, but all in all, they're just all-around good people.

Vorteile: I'm often asked by fellow marketers at DTC ecomm brands "what features or capabilities I like 'most' about Grin." The short answer: there is no "one" thing. I give the same answer every time. Influencer marketing (as a whole) demands the successful balance and execution of a wide set of responsibilities - more so than any other marketing channel I've managed. You're dealing with real people. Actual human-to-human relationships and conversations that a computer can not do. You're fulfilling a considerable amount orders to individuals PRIOR to any promotion taking place. You're campaign and influencer deliverables can vary significantly so exceptional attention to detail and process implementation is a necessity. You're working in an ecosystem with multiple environments (Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, etc.) - all of which have their own respective nuances that dictate how you manage influencers, structure campaigns, ensure media compliance and ultimately drive conversions. Not to mention, all of those sparkly engagement KPIs every one desires, well those are guarded behind the very core of what influencer marketing is built on: social media networks. Getting access to these metrics can be a hassle if you're not equipped with the proper tool set or knowledge of what to look for. So, my favorite part about Grin? The other short answer: It takes everything above and packages it into one refreshingly comprehensive toolset that streamlines influencer marketing.

Nachteile: Of course, nothing is ever perfect, and neither is Grin. There have been minor usability issues I have run into throughout my time using the platform - none of which have been anywhere close to 'mission critical.' The only aspect that could use an update is the reporting visualization component. All of your high-level data is there to see, but it could use a little bit more freedom with manipulation. However, a simple 'Export' of the raw data from Grin gives you everything you'd need to see - just fire up Excel and whip up some pivot tables and graphs.

Easiest CRM platform to use - great integration with Shopify

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Carolina G.
Marketing Consultant
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Automating the creation of discount codes, affiliate links, shipping product, tracking posts and tracking sales is what makes Grin such a dream to work with. And, as I mentioned previously, the Grin Chrome extension was a total game changer -- it increased the speed at which our team could find, evaluate and add influencers into the database. The platform makes is really easy to manage and track thousands of prospective and active influencers, track email communication, and track all aspects by each in-house person that manages influencers (we have several people using the system). I am not a technical, database-savvy person, and I find Grin really easy to use. Very easy for any non-technical person to use.

Vorteile: Since Grin integrates so well with Shopify, Grin makes it exceptionally easy to create discount codes and affiliate links for influencers as well as shipping free product. Each of these is done with a simple click of a button and can be done en masse for multiple influencers. Grin is super intuitive and such an easy to use CRM platform. Also, the team at Grin is fantastic! They are really knowledgeable and helpful, and if there are features or tweaks that would make your life easier, they have been willing to put it on the product roadmap and deliver it in a fairly timely manner. And then there's the Grin Chrome extension! Makes it so easy to import potential influencers from Instagram directly into the platform. This extension provides stats (like engagement rate, avg likes and comments per post) so that you don't have to eyeball it or calculate.

Nachteile: The only area that could use a bit of improvement is in the reporting and report exports. The dashboards in the platform itself are good, but could be more flexible/robust. The exports contain a fair amount of information but still not flexible/robust enough to be able to slice and dice the data as much as we would like. However, they are really receptive to feedback and making improvements. They have already made a few tweaks that we requested.

GRIN Review

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Daniel L.
Influencer Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Pleasure to work with and ask questions. Super transparent, which is great as we look forward to a long-term relationship with GRIN.

Vorteile: The customer support is amazing. They make an effort to accommodate feature requests and they give as much visibility into their roadmap as they can. Ask GRIN for a demo and see if it works for your company/program. They are constantly trying to improve the platform and it's made to fit program needs- whether that's for micro or for macro influencers.

Nachteile: Not entirely a con- but they do have a little bit of work to do when it comes to some of the things that streamline data exports as we have a number of team members that access GRIN daily.

von Grin an 3.10.2019

Thank you for sharing your experience Daniel!

Ambassador Management

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Rihana C.
Strategic partnerships manager
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The people at GRIN are super helpful, and have been great to work with. The platform has changed the way I manage ambassadors for the best.

Vorteile: This platform is super great to use for my personal KPI's, and the impact that my ambassador team has on revenue for our business

Nachteile: The only thing that I don't like is at this time (although I think they are working on it) I would like to be able to organize my ambassador campaigns, hide old ones, and have them in an order that I choose

von Grin an 17.10.2019

Rihana,
Thank you so much for sharing your GRIN experience.

Amazing platform!

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Brooke S.
Influencer Campaign Specialist
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: GRIN is an incredible tool that helps me stay organized and manage a high volume of influencers on a daily basis. It also allows me to easily upload hundreds of weekly leads for our team to review and outreach. Since day one I have been impressed by this easy to use software. GRIN has helped me to streamline many of my processes so I can focus on what is important. They are constantly making updates and my recent favorite has been the new partnership tab that helps keep track of deliverables. I can't recommend this platform enough!

Nachteile: There are glitches from time to time, BUT the GRIN team is always on top of it. As soon as I notify them of any issue I am having, they immediately look into it, and usually solve the problem by the end of the day.

von Grin an 5.8.2019

Brooke,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with GRIN.

Market more. Sell more. Hire less.

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Carl T.
Marketing Director
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Grin is how we get the right people to our events. Beyond that, we have found it incredibly powerful community engagement tool. The platform is so powerful, we end up using it for so much more than influencer marketing. We use the information Grin places at our fingertips to research, refine our messaging, test new approaches, and effectively manage our campaigns internally.

Vorteile: Cutting edge approach to connecting with influencers. The influencers don't know they're on Grin. To them, you stumbled upon them organically. This nurtures genuine conversation/interactions with the people you might soon be paying to promote your product. Don't be surprised if you even make friends with some of your "influencers". We've met several in person! Like all the best business software, Grin is as invisible as you want it to be.

Nachteile: We were able to cut a position with the amount of time saved using Grin. Nobody likes losing a team member. Everybody likes saving money and time.

Grin Review

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Kiah S.
Onlinemedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our organisation has been using Grin for almost a year now and we've genuinely seen an increase in efficiency with our team as well as an overall streamlined view of our reporting. Both have been extremely helpful for our day to day goals as an Influencer Marketing team.

Vorteile: I love that Grin allows you to streamline the process of influencer marketing. From outreach, to product selection, fulfillment and ultimately seeing the ROI in real time from the influencers efforts, Grin does it all. Being able to automize email templates, connect product from our online store to the platform and have a curated way for the influencers to join campaigns, is something I truly appreciate from Grin.

Nachteile: There may be features from day to day that are being adjusted on the back end of Grin that can make things a little confusing at first. However these minor challenges are typically fixed ASAP once you make the team aware of anything that is causing you issue.

Excellent Influencer Marketing Platform

- Influencer Marketing
- User-generated content
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Listening
Benefits:
- The efficiency of influencer management
- Multiple marketing solutions in one platform
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Increased in Direct Traffic and Conversions
- Increased Brand Engagement
- Improved Brand Image

Vorteile: - Great customer service
- Responsiveness to customer feedback and feature requests (+quick implementation of new features)
- Constantly adding valuable new features
- Seamless integration with Shopify
- User-friendliness

Nachteile: -Sometimes a few bugs but they are great at fixing the issues ASAP

Grin Influencer Program Software Review

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Kathy S.
Social Media/Influencer Manager

Kommentare: We have really liked the ease of use. There are a number of glitches that are being worked out but we look forward to how the software will grow and change over time.

Vorteile: It is so amazing to see all of our influencers categorized and put into one space. It is also an awesome way to search and recruit new influencers. Very user friendly.

Nachteile: We have had a LOT of problems with affiliate codes not working. This in turn was terrible to our clients as the reporting and ROI's didn't show up for them.

von Grin an 8.8.2019

Kathy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

GRIN REVIEW

Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Jaybee A.
Influencer Marketing Associate
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love GRIN! It is a very useful tool. It makes my job easy and it saves a LOT of time. Everything can be done in just a click.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is that it is very easy to use. It helps me finish my work faster than I expected.

Nachteile: What I like least about this software is that whenever there is an update it doesn't notify us unless you notice it yourself. But, it's fine, it actually helps me to be more watchful and focus on everything that I do to avoid mistakes.

von Grin an 20.8.2019

Jaybee,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best way to scale influencer marketing

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Chance R.
Digital Marketing + Influencer Manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Grin is the best tool on the market for scaling micro-influencer marketing. It takes a process that previously would have taken a large team and many hours of work and cuts it down to just a few hours per week. No better way to scale micro-influencer marketing than Grin.

Nachteile: The influencer facing UI/UX could use some work, but Grin constantly adds new features and updates so I wouldn't be surprised to see this improved upon soon.

von Grin an 11.9.2019

Chance,

Thank you for sharing your experience with GRIN!

Grin opened the door to influencer marketing at scale for us!

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Brad H.
Content Marketing Manager
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Grin has allowed us to take influencer marketing in-house and really scale what we're doing.

Vorteile: The search function on Grin lets me input a wide range of variables to dial in on the exact influencers that I need for my campaign. This is has been really helpful for us to connect with a diverse group of guys. Once the campaign is up and running, the overall workflow and reporting tools have saved me hours upon hours of work.

Nachteile: The software took a little time to get fully up to speed on. Lucky for me, the team at Grin was more than happy to get on multiple phone calls and hold my hand through the first couple campaigns.

GRIN has streamlined all our influencer marketing efforts

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Olivia B.
Community Lead
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - Ease of use, its a super user friendly platform
- Ability to streamline campaigns that replaces all the back and fourth emailing
- Managing and organizing contacts with the ability to tag / add relationships stages etc
- Having custom exports created along with other custom features just for our companies needs
- Quick response time from the team when their are issues / questions

Nachteile: - The influencer recruiting doesn't solve all of our issues (our team still have to manually search)

Scale Your Influencer Program Fast and Easy!

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Keri O.
Marketing & Sales Director
Kunst & Handwerk, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Grin has been essential in growing our influencer program. It has allowed us to triple our content production and has allowed us to reallocate employees hours to other areas of the business. Prior to using Grin, we have 1.5 employees managing our influencers. Now we have 1 part time employee.

Vorteile: The integrations and ease of use. It keeps everything (emails, contracts, supporting documents, payment, conversions) all in one system.

Nachteile: Finding micro-influencer can be difficult but it is very easy to on-board them on the software.

Grin Influencer CRM

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Brian L.
Partnerships and Community Manager
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ability to quickly access revenue numbers, search for new influencers, and create links/codes for existing influencers.

Nachteile: inability to manage multiple influencers at one time, inability to pull a list of content that is complete over a specific time period, cap at number of active influencers.

von Grin an 22.10.2019

Brian,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with GRIN.

Best Influencer marketing and relationship management platform

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
PM
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Best value for the buck, so much growth achieved

Vorteile: Best end to end integration and attribution

Nachteile: Task flow could be better with little more organization

von Grin an 31.7.2019

Thank you for your review!

Their UGC management tool is pretty impressive

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Nina S.
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Grin takes away the most time-consuming part of building an influencer marketing program so you can keep focusing on the essentials.

Nachteile: Lack of Instagram story analytics, which are now available on Grin.

GRIN is the standard for influencer relationship management for Shopify stores

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Michael H.
Cofounder & CEO
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are solving the problem of how to scale an influencer team while maintaining deep relationships. We are using automation and personalization along with Shopify to create the best influencer program possible.

Vorteile: After 5 months we are seeing 10x the ROI. The Shopify integration is spot on and the pace of feature releases has been higher than expected. I can tell that the team at GRIN is committed to making this product a real asset to their clients. We couldn't be happier using GRIN.

Nachteile: I haven't encountered any features that are unsatisfactory 5 months into use.

Murphy Grin Review

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Kayla M.
Social Media Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive! The team is always willing to work with us and help in the way that will work best for us.

Vorteile: We manage so many influencers that it's often hard to keep track. Grin has really been a life saver, keeping us organized and giving us more insight than we've ever had on people receiving our product. Just the sheer functionality of a CRM for our influencers is huge for us.

Nachteile: The search function isn't the best. It's sometimes hard to discover people who are really relevant to our brand.