Über Grin

Grin ist laut Hersteller die Nummer 1 unter den End-to-End-Marketinglösungen für Beeinflusser, die speziell für D2C-Marken entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Grin

All aspects of managing influencer marketing are visible in one portal, which is intuitive and straightforward. The report builder tool is great for summarizing our activities.

A step by step video going over what they can expect and how to problem solve if they run into an issue.

Bewertungen zu Grin

Grin hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 147 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Grin bereits verwendet?

Lior
Lior
Founder and CEO of ScopeLeads in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grin Has it all...

Kommentare: Grin was very easy to set up in use. Within weeks we had a few campaigns up and running and it’s something we use daily to find nee influencers to receive free product and promote our brand.

Ease of use to find and reach out to new influencers. Followup features. The influencers not being in a “network”.

The automation features. You can’t do things beyond one automatic welcome email to new campaign subscribers.

Antwort von Grin

Lior, Thank you for sharing your expereinece with GRIN. We're happy to hear that you're leveraging the discovery & recruitment tools, along with managing your entire campaign workflow in one place.

Chelsea
Affiliate Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Without Grin, I'd need at least 2 more people to run our Influencer Program.

Kommentare: Grin makes it so much easier to do my job. Without the automation, recruiting, reporting, and many analysis tools, I would not be able to do this role alone. We'd need at least a team of 2 or 3 people to accomplish what I'm able to do in a day using Grin. I am amazed at the constant upgrades to the platform that come at no cost to the user and they are always taking feedback and implementing it where they can with new updates. I also knew nothing about Influencer Marketing when I started this role and not only did Grin provide great resources to learn the software but they also provided 1x1 training on how to use it and many resources on how to excel at influencer marketing as well.

The integration with shopify and reporting tools. Being able to create discount codes and affiliate links with the click of a button saves so much time and it's incredibly simple to track performance over a large number of influencers. The new reporting tools makes it so I can get really granular with performance on an individual level which helps me determine which influencers to really hone in on and develop even stronger relationships. It makes it really simple to track ROI and IMV to show the value of our Influencer program to leadership. Using the chrome extension to import influencers and their emails has made it super efficient to reach out to tons of influencers using automated email sequences. Instead of having to DM people and potentially never have my message read, my email is going straight to them and helps to recruit people efficiently. The different dashboards are also really helpful since you can get a really high level view of how a campaign is performing and then you can get more granular now with the report builder feature to pin point weak areas and strong areas in your network.

Sometimes there a hiccups in tracking conversions but the Grin support response time is unbelievably quick and they are always eager to hop on zoom to talk through the issue and provide updates while they fix problems as well.

Gabriel
B to B Strategy Consulting in USA
Informationsdienst, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best store management system and provides safe payment processing

Kommentare: Professional and intuitive. It is a tool with real returns.

Comes with a user friendly intuitive interface for webstore creation. No Technical skills needed to operate. All the themes and designs available are ready to use making it fast and enjoyable to use. Integrates excellently well with other tools expanding opportunities for application. It is also secure and reliable.

All issues are tackled well by support team. No complaints.

Kristen
Co-Founder in USA
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Glitchy & Under Developed

Kommentare: Overall, I don’t recommend this software because it’s too glitchy and underdeveloped and ended up causing us a lot of frustration and costing us time. It was incredibly difficult to deal with the software for us and our influencers, especially trying to get their social media connected.

I liked the look and feel of the user interface. It’s sleek and minimalist. I also liked how well Grin tracks influencer success. This is essential for making good business decisions from analyzing data.

It was way too glitchy and underdeveloped. Customer support typically did not resolve issues. Some of our influencers couldn’t connect Instagram stories for over a year despite us reaching out many times for assistance to customer support.

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for the honest feedback, Kristen! Happy to hear that GRIN helps you keep track of your creators so that you can make data-informed decisions. I'll take your feedback to the product team.

Mallory
Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GRIN solves problems you don't even know you have!

Kommentare: We are saving so much time! We're no longer spending time tracking people down in Instagram, checking through our DMs to make sure someone shared and tagged us in a Story, searching through the explore page for new faces, etc. GRIN has allowed us to go from 15 different Google Forms and spreadsheets to having everything we need in one, intuitive interface. The data that GRIN provides has helped us narrow down the profile of our more successful influencers, and the influencer search tool then allows us to find lookalikes for that profile. GRIN has essentially removed the trial and error (and the time associated with trial and error!) from our influencer marketing.

We have been SO impressed with GRIN. We were starting to become overwhelmed managing our influencers by hand and it was difficult to keep track of where influencers were in the pipeline and who had met their responsibilities, etc. We switched to GRIN mainly for the ability to track, sort, and tag influencers, and we have been so pleasantly surprised by how many other problems GRIN has allowed us to solve. This platform truly streamlines every part of the influencer management process. I think our favorite feature is the reporting view which you can separate by campaign-- so much data!

There's not much that's missing in this platform! My only request is that the filter feature needs an option for "both/and," i.e. I want to be able to filter by a certain campaign AND a tag. Right now, if I input both fields into the Filter tool, the system shows me everyone in the campaign and also everyone with that tag. I'd like to be able to isolate from my list using two different filters at the same time so that I only see influencers who meet both criteria.

Brittyn
Content Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Expanding your Reach!

Kommentare: Overall, Grin has been a gamechanger for our team and we are excited to watch it grow our reach on social media even more over the next few months.

This platform has been transformative in the way we are able to prospect, connect with, and onboard influencers around the world. It was easy to integrate and the support staff is incredible. As a very small business, we have been able to reach influencers we otherwise would not have been able to reach.

We really don't have any complaints. Anytime something seems to come up, their support staff takes care of the issue right away. We would say its a bit expensive for a small business like ourselves, but we see the value and make it work anyways.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GRIN has opened so many doors for us!

Kommentare: Overall, we have loved working with GRIN. It is incredible software, run by a team of amazing people. Everyone that we have met through GRIN is very friendly and always willing to help if an issue occurs.

As someone who uses GRIN on a daily, I can say that I love every part of this software. My personal favorites are the recruiting sections and the overall organization of the program. GRIN has made it incredibly easy to find the perfect influencer and to create a seamless relationship with them! We never have to worry about someone falling through the cracks, or not getting the message. With GRIN on our side, our influencer program has grown and will continue to grow for many years to come!

The biggest issue we've had has been with some connections. Our influencers and ambassadors have had some problems with keeping their social channels connected. However, the GRIN support team is very responsive and is on top of any challenge thrown their way.

Lena
Digital Marketing Associate in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Managing influencers is easy with Grin!

Grin makes managing multiple campaigns and numerous brand ambassadors easy. Between the content library and analytics, I feel good knowing everything is in one place!

Often times we work with multiple levels of influencers from micro to macro or celebrities. Sometimes the influencers want separate terms from the campaign and we are not able to create terms per influencers at this time.

Antwort von Grin

Lena, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with GRIN!

Mike
Head of Partnerships & Influencer Marketing in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Grin for the win!

Kommentare: Sourcing of creators to drive brand awareness and campaigns

Creator search is great, easy to sort / filter the audience of the creator you want.

at times pulling the creator report is a challenge, despite altering talent handle being modified

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for the honest feedback, Mike! So glad that you are leveraging the creator search engine to find the right influencers for your brand. Happy to hear that the GRIN team is helpful and easy to work with.

Sabrina
Social Media Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Grin helped us scale our influencer program!

Kommentare: GRIN has allowed us to scale our Influencer program and keep outreach and management to one person, as opposed to bringing on extra headcount internally. GRIN has provided a lot of learnings on the behind the scenes metrics of an influencer's validity and audience information, which has been key in negotiating rates and deciding to work with someone or not!

The CRM behind the platform has been pivotal to store all of our influencer's information and keep a communication log of all the emails back and forth. The campaign section of the platform keeps everything super organized so you can run multiple campaigns seamlessly and simultaneously.

There are a couple features that just don't apply to our business, I wish we could swap out things like the content management section for the pro version of the dashboard.

Rihana
Strategic partnerships manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ambassador Management

Kommentare: The people at GRIN are super helpful, and have been great to work with. The platform has changed the way I manage ambassadors for the best.

This platform is super great to use for my personal KPI's, and the impact that my ambassador team has on revenue for our business

The only thing that I don't like is at this time (although I think they are working on it) I would like to be able to organize my ambassador campaigns, hide old ones, and have them in an order that I choose

Antwort von Grin

Rihana, Thank you so much for sharing your GRIN experience.

Olivia
Social Media Marketing Specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't imagine influencer marketing without GRIN!

Kommentare: Being a part of a small 8-person team, I manage our influencer marketing single handedly. I'm not sure I could do it all without GRIN — or else we would simply not be able to grow. Keeping track of hundreds of partnerships & email threads is almost impossible. With GRIN, each person I work with has their own profile, where I can see our past conversations, what campaigns they're involved in, what products I've sent, what tags or notes I gave them, and any addresses or custom properties I had filled in. I can quickly remember where I left off in a conversation, or what stage they're at in the partnership process. Without this, I would be incredibly overwhelmed. Things like email templates help to make my communication with hundreds of people more efficent for time management. GRIN gives me way more hands and allows one person to manage business with hundreds of people. I also LOVE my GRIN agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is always available to answer my questions via email or meet up for a video chat. Whenever I am confused or need advise on how to grow, she gives great direction, and always passes along my suggestions to the GRIN team for new product updates.

There are so many great tools in GRIN, but one of my favorites is the ability to prepare campaigns that I can quickly send to new influencers to get the ball rolling for a partnership. I am able to set up all the rules and expectations for everyone in one place ahead of time, and keep track of who I've sent what to. On top of that, I'm able to prepare email templates to send in bulk, so I don't have to type out individual emails to each and every influencer.

One area I expected more out of was the influener search & filters. Maybe it's just our niche or picky expectations, but our expensive baby sleepwear brand is always looking for natural, organic seeking mamas, with beautiful babies and profiles to test out and promote our products. We have not found much success in using the filters in GRIN to find these specific influencers. However, I do enjoy being able to send a GRIN landing page to pretty much anyone I find to add them into the database. We work around it, and GRIN's product development team is always taking suggestions for new updates. Hoping it will only get better with time.

Jordan
Athlete Relations & Marketing in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All-Around Excellent Software

Kommentare: My overall experience is great and only getting better. GRIN is always keeping record of our team’s recommendations which allows the system to be even more custom to help us in multiples ways! Long story short, GRIN is essential and I highly recommend it if you and/or a team are working with influencers, ambassadors, etc!

What I like most about GRIN is how well organized it keeps all influencers, brand ambassadors, etc on multiple social media platforms. As someone who works with multiple influencers on a daily basis it is essential to have GRIN as it keeps everything up to date with influencer postings on IG, Youtube, FB, etc. In addition, an amazing quality GRIN includes is custom tagging, properties, etc! These are great for when having multiple team members in working in the same GRIN company account. For instance, I work with all athletes, while my team member works with all lifestyle, being able to organize the two using tags and/or custom properties such as “Athlete, Content Creator, etc.” without jumping into/mixing up each others projects. So definitely my favorite quality is the organized set up GRIN creates. Next, GRIN also helps with keeping track on which social media platform each influencers focuses on. For example, one of my influencers is IG focused while another is focused on creating Youtube videos.. GRIN allows me to keep track of each influencers top social media platform!

There really isn’t anything to dislike about GRIN, but if I had to think.. the only issue was sometimes there were some Instagram connection issues (but that is typically an issue with IG itself) or even maybe post here or there wouldn’t get picked up by the system, but GRIN is so simple that I can easily create their profile for them and send them a link to finish creating the profile (really quick and very simple)! Then for rare occasional post that doesn’t get picked up, it’s just a quick copy and paste of the IG post link to their account. Nothing major at all and even with the minor, occasional issues the GRIN customer service is always available and ready to help in anyway they can!

Jess
Influencer Marketing Manager in USA

The ONLY Creator Management Platform You Need

Kommentare: GRIN has taken me from spreadsheets and hours of data pulling to being able to really interact with the community and focus my time and energy where it really matters. I love how quick they are to respond to support messages when I need an extra hand, my CSM's bi-weekly or monthly meetings with me, and my ability to be worry free when it comes to everything pulling into GRIN so I don't have to manually track it.

I love the do it all ability to have everything I could possibly want in one platform. My goal for my program is to always ensure a seamless process for my creators and GRIN does just that. Allowing me to dedicate optimal time to building relationships with my creators.

The only thing I wish GRIN had was a more mobile friendly option. I'm sure they'll be working on it soon! Being on a flexible schedule it would be great to have the option to view my campaigns from anywhere on my phone.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your honest feedback, Jess! Happy to hear GRIN has everything you need in one spot and saves you time. We love that you're able to use the saved time to build relationships with your creators!

Audrey
Influencer Marketing & Event Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Influencer Marketing Tool

GRIN allows you to house all influencer campaigns and activations in one place. It is a simple solution to working with influencers of all sizes and across multiple campaigns in order to reach one revenue goal. It is easy to track your budget, send influencers gear, see their conversions and traffic, and monitor their deliverables. It is also great for discovering new influencers and seeing the possibilities in different campaigns.

GRIN is a software that does take some time to understand and implement. There are tons of small features that when used effectively give you the end result you are looking for. But, you need to set up all those features and know-how to tie them all together. The software does make it easy for the brand to work with Influencers but it can sometimes not be as user-friendly to the Influencer. They seem to have a hard time understanding where everything is and how they can make sure all the deliverables are done.

Antwort von Grin

Audrey, Thank you for sharing your GRIN experience. We appreciate your feedback and will definitely take your insights on how we can improve back to our product team.

Melody
E-Commerce Marketing Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Support

Kommentare: Easier to scale. Campaigns much easier to execute and manage. Time saved in individual communications. Reporting was accurate and robust.

Automated messaging, integration with Shopify, and the content library. The library captures campaigns and user generated content. GRIN also helps to identify unique opportunities, such as influential customers. The GRIN team truly listens and is very responsive to feedback. The number of improvements made to the program within the time we used it is really impressive.

The onboarding process was very cumbersome. For full transparency, we opted for the self-guided onboarding, but found that the processes were different than anticipated from the demo. Support was especially helpful, but this did set us back weeks. While automated payment is an option, it did not align with our operational processes. This is not necessarily a reflection on GRIN, but was a con for our personal experience.

Antwort von Grin

Melody, Thank you for sharing your experience with GRIN! We will be sure to share the positive notes to our support team.

Sydnee
Influencer Program Lead in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Innovative platform with an incredible team

Kommentare: GRIN has helped us scale and elevate our influencer program over the years in ways we didn't know was possible. With it's campaign and email capabilities, in addition to influencer search tools, we're able to manage multiple influencer programs in a more streamlined way and less hands on approach in order to do more without taking up more time.

GRIN continues to be very innovative with constant new features and webinars to stay ahead of the always-changing social/influencer landscape. The platform and the fantastic GRIN team has helped streamline our influencer program all into one place and scale it in amazing ways.

If I could add anything to GRIN, it would just be to expand into more social channels in a more in depth way like it currently does for Instagram. But excited for new upcoming features that I'm sure they have in the works!

Carl
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Market more. Sell more. Hire less.

Kommentare: Grin is how we get the right people to our events. Beyond that, we have found it incredibly powerful community engagement tool. The platform is so powerful, we end up using it for so much more than influencer marketing. We use the information Grin places at our fingertips to research, refine our messaging, test new approaches, and effectively manage our campaigns internally.

Cutting edge approach to connecting with influencers. The influencers don't know they're on Grin. To them, you stumbled upon them organically. This nurtures genuine conversation/interactions with the people you might soon be paying to promote your product. Don't be surprised if you even make friends with some of your "influencers". We've met several in person! Like all the best business software, Grin is as invisible as you want it to be.

We were able to cut a position with the amount of time saved using Grin. Nobody likes losing a team member. Everybody likes saving money and time.

Kelsey
Operations Manger in USA

Very Helpful

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with GRIN. Whenever we have questions or issues they are quickly resolved and the GRIN team is always easy to get a hold of. We have definitely had a great experience overall.

We like that GRIN allows us to keep everything in one place. From emails, to contacts, to orders for influencer kits, and the content, it makes it so much easier to have it all in one place. This makes it easy to search for potential influencers as well. We love that you can apply filters and search for specific people (lookalike searches are THE BEST!).

There are sometimes certain quirks that we run into when it comes to some things related to the software. One thing is that we wish there was an easier way to mark people that we are not interested in when we are doing searches because we notice people just continue to show up. If we could delete those people out of the search or mark "not interested" that would make our searches much easier. Also, sometimes the filters on searches do not seem to work. With our product being alcohol related it is important we don't reach out to people under the age of 21, but sometimes they get through the filters.

Claire
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Has completely changed how we run Influencer campaigns and do PR!

Kommentare: It's great! Absolutely love it and would highly recommend it.

Grin has completely changed how we do PR and run influencer campaigns. It allows us to easily keep track of content, including IG stories! Not only that, we're also able to search for influencers and track everything from beginning to end!

It's loaded with features so you will definitely need a dedicated team member if you're trying to scale and use it to it's fullest potential. Plus it's a bit pricey but if you're serious about scaling, it's totally worth it.

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for your honest feedback Claire! Happy to hear that GRIN helps you keep track of content and search for influencers.

Kamila
Influencer Marketing Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grin is a stellar tool for scaling influencer marketing!

Kommentare: Grin has helped scale our influencer intiatives remarkably, helping build a strong brand awareness on social, increasing UGC by 600%, and developing an organic funnel for our ambassador program.

So many great features and everything you need to plan, organize, and execute successful influencer campaigns. Many different ways to communicate and engage with influencers.

Small bugs and updates occasionally. But after each maintenance fix, Grin comes out working flawlessly.

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for your honest feedback, Kamila! We're always excited to hear how GRIN has helped tackle so many of the challenges of running an impactful program like yours.

Fallon
Influencer Relations Associate in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Grin the gamechanger!

Kommentare: Grin has been a huge timesaver for our team. We no longer have to track information manually or set up mail merges for influencer communications. All the time we've saved is now spend optimizing the strategy of our program as well as building more meaningful relationships with our influencers.

Grin has made our processes much more streamlined by allowing us to take bulk actions throughout every step of the partnership process. We were able to quickly implement, customize fields to fit our business needs and train our team on how to use it.

There are not many cons at all, but one thing is that there is a little bit of a lag when adding products in manually to the product catalog.

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for the honest feedback Fallon! So happy to hear that GRIN has been a timesaver.

Julia
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Influencer Marketing Platform

Kommentare: Problem Solutions: Problem Solutions
- Influencer Marketing
- User-generated content
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Listening
Benefits:
- The efficiency of influencer management
- Multiple marketing solutions in one platform
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Increased in Direct Traffic and Conversions
- Increased Brand Engagement
- Improved Brand Image

- Great customer service - Responsiveness to customer feedback and feature requests (+quick implementation of new features) - Constantly adding valuable new features - Seamless integration with Shopify - User-friendliness

-Sometimes a few bugs but they are great at fixing the issues ASAP

Emily
Social Media Manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CBD + Influencers

Kommentare: Excellent. Great customer support from my rep, always giving me great ideas, and is always available if I have a question.

I love the look-a-like influencer search function. This was one of the first things that attracted me that not many other software solutions had, and I use it every day. I also love how user-friendly it is.

The email within the software feature is something that I have personally never used- but that is personal preference, I prefer to communicate with influencers through my main inbox.

Brianna
Influencer Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Influencer Management Platform

Influencer Outreach, Campaign Management, Product Shipment, Data & Analytics + Influencer Payment.

More email trigger options to consistently follow up with influencers throughout the campaign process! i.e. send emails once the package has been delivered as a reminder of content being due within 7-10 days.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your honest feedback, Brianna! Happy to see that GRIN helps with influencer outreach, campaign management, and influencer payments. I'll take your feedback to the product team.