Über Grin

Grin ist laut Hersteller die Nummer 1 unter den End-to-End-Marketinglösungen für Beeinflusser, die speziell für D2C-Marken entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Grin

All aspects of managing influencer marketing are visible in one portal, which is intuitive and straightforward. The report builder tool is great for summarizing our activities.

Bewertungen zu Grin

Grin hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Grin bereits verwendet?

Lior O.
Lior O.
Founder and CEO of ScopeLeads in Kanada

Grin Has it all...

Kommentare: Grin was very easy to set up in use. Within weeks we had a few campaigns up and running and it’s something we use daily to find nee influencers to receive free product and promote our brand.

Ease of use to find and reach out to new influencers. Followup features. The influencers not being in a “network”.

The automation features. You can’t do things beyond one automatic welcome email to new campaign subscribers.

Antwort von Grin

Lior, Thank you for sharing your expereinece with GRIN. We're happy to hear that you're leveraging the discovery & recruitment tools, along with managing your entire campaign workflow in one place.

Mallory W.
Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GRIN solves problems you don't even know you have!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are saving so much time! We're no longer spending time tracking people down in Instagram, checking through our DMs to make sure someone shared and tagged us in a Story, searching through the explore page for new faces, etc. GRIN has allowed us to go from 15 different Google Forms and spreadsheets to having everything we need in one, intuitive interface. The data that GRIN provides has helped us narrow down the profile of our more successful influencers, and the influencer search tool then allows us to find lookalikes for that profile. GRIN has essentially removed the trial and error (and the time associated with trial and error!) from our influencer marketing.

We have been SO impressed with GRIN. We were starting to become overwhelmed managing our influencers by hand and it was difficult to keep track of where influencers were in the pipeline and who had met their responsibilities, etc. We switched to GRIN mainly for the ability to track, sort, and tag influencers, and we have been so pleasantly surprised by how many other problems GRIN has allowed us to solve. This platform truly streamlines every part of the influencer management process. I think our favorite feature is the reporting view which you can separate by campaign-- so much data!

There's not much that's missing in this platform! My only request is that the filter feature needs an option for "both/and," i.e. I want to be able to filter by a certain campaign AND a tag. Right now, if I input both fields into the Filter tool, the system shows me everyone in the campaign and also everyone with that tag. I'd like to be able to isolate from my list using two different filters at the same time so that I only see influencers who meet both criteria.

Lauren M.
Influencer Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GRIN Forever!!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been wonderful, from being able to start, scale and grow an extremely successful influencer marketing program to the best customer support there is! I truly enjoy GRIN, all the features and that they always open to feedback and continuing to listen to their customers by updating the platform with new features that help customers ease of use + meeting specific customer needs!

Being able to create specific and unique campaigns, the ease of managing creators with their own personal profiles where you can easily see their content, conversions, and information. Campaigns overall functions, sending product straight through GRIN, adding $ deliverables, managing payments, and managing reporting and being able to pull specific dates. Report builder is a wonderful feature to report on analytics. Email templates + sequences has been so useful to be able to do mass outreach + send creators one email that is personal to them. The creator search has a HUGE database with a wonderful filter feature for you to be able to find potential prospects specific to your product. GRIN's knowledge base is unmatched, as well as continued education, webinars, workshops, and a GRIN community!

That you can not track subscription orders and pay recurring commission. Would love to be able to upload branded templates to email sequences and templates so they are on brand!

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your honest feedback, Lauren! It also goes without saying GRIN loves working with you! We're always excited to hear how GRIN has helped tackle so many of the challenges of running an impactful program like yours.

Kerry P.
Marketing manager in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very disappointed for this overpriced software

1 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Grin didn't solve any of the problems we were looking to solve with influencer marketing. Very disappointed

Organizing campaigns is done relatively easy.

The creator search tool was horrible, we couldn't find any creators that aligned with our brand. This was the main reason we signed up for this software and now we're stuck in a contract for the rest of the year with useless software that has a horrible ROI. -Grin was also glitchy at times especially when sinking to Shopify -It takes at least one week to get a help from support staff. When you look at the setup and times when we had issues we waited several weeks just to get issues fixed.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback, Kerry! We're sorry to hear that and would like to connect to better understand your goals with using GRIN. Please reach out to me directly at taylor.andrews@grin.co.

Sarah M.
Social Media Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to grow your influencer base!

Kommentare: We are upscaling our influencer efforts, brand awareness around new products and collecting content for all marketing usage.

The platform takes a little bit to get comfortable with and onboarded to, but after that the capabilities are amazing. They have some really cool search tools that have helped our strategy tremendously. I also love that they can integrate with Shopify for influencer orders.

I feel that the user interface for messaging influencers on our side of things could be a little bit more user friendly. Instead of an email setup, I would love to see chat bubbles.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, Sarah! Happy to hear that you're taking advantage of our robust integration with Shopify. It's truly a game-changer with fulfillment AND finding the right influencer for your brand.

Brittyn K.
Content Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Expanding your Reach!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Grin has been a gamechanger for our team and we are excited to watch it grow our reach on social media even more over the next few months.

This platform has been transformative in the way we are able to prospect, connect with, and onboard influencers around the world. It was easy to integrate and the support staff is incredible. As a very small business, we have been able to reach influencers we otherwise would not have been able to reach.

We really don't have any complaints. Anytime something seems to come up, their support staff takes care of the issue right away. We would say its a bit expensive for a small business like ourselves, but we see the value and make it work anyways.

Influencer Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GRIN has opened so many doors for us!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, we have loved working with GRIN. It is incredible software, run by a team of amazing people. Everyone that we have met through GRIN is very friendly and always willing to help if an issue occurs.

As someone who uses GRIN on a daily, I can say that I love every part of this software. My personal favorites are the recruiting sections and the overall organization of the program. GRIN has made it incredibly easy to find the perfect influencer and to create a seamless relationship with them! We never have to worry about someone falling through the cracks, or not getting the message. With GRIN on our side, our influencer program has grown and will continue to grow for many years to come!

The biggest issue we've had has been with some connections. Our influencers and ambassadors have had some problems with keeping their social channels connected. However, the GRIN support team is very responsive and is on top of any challenge thrown their way.

Lena R.
Digital Marketing Associate in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Managing influencers is easy with Grin!

Grin makes managing multiple campaigns and numerous brand ambassadors easy. Between the content library and analytics, I feel good knowing everything is in one place!

Often times we work with multiple levels of influencers from micro to macro or celebrities. Sometimes the influencers want separate terms from the campaign and we are not able to create terms per influencers at this time.

Antwort von Grin

Lena, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with GRIN!

Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Director of Social Media + Influencer Marketing in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

When you onboard with GRIN you'll wish you started sooner!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's a 10 for me! GRIN employees are the most wonderful people and their love for their jobs carries over into the software and truly continues to wow me. I have yet to have anything less than a top tier experience with GRIN from the sales team to, our CSM (shoutout to Katie), and literally anyone and everyone that works with them.

GRIN is the gold standard of influencer marketing software. They are the front runners in innovation as well as amazing support both from an engineering side and customer success side. GRIN takes so much of the mess of influencer marketing and cleans it up into one beautiful and effortless software.

The ONLY drawback to GRIN is that there are specific plug ins that you have to upgrade to add on (this is so normal with any software though).

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your honest feedback, Olivia! We'll be sure to share the special mention of Katie. Happy to hear you receive amazing support from the engineering and customer success teams at GRIN.

Kamila O.
Influencer Marketing Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Grin is a stellar tool for scaling influencer marketing!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Grin has helped scale our influencer intiatives remarkably, helping build a strong brand awareness on social, increasing UGC by 600%, and developing an organic funnel for our ambassador program.

So many great features and everything you need to plan, organize, and execute successful influencer campaigns. Many different ways to communicate and engage with influencers.

Small bugs and updates occasionally. But after each maintenance fix, Grin comes out working flawlessly.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your honest feedback, Kamila! We're always excited to hear how GRIN has helped tackle so many of the challenges of running an impactful program like yours.

Olivia L.
Social Media Marketing Specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can't imagine influencer marketing without GRIN!

Kommentare: Being a part of a small 8-person team, I manage our influencer marketing single handedly. I'm not sure I could do it all without GRIN — or else we would simply not be able to grow. Keeping track of hundreds of partnerships & email threads is almost impossible. With GRIN, each person I work with has their own profile, where I can see our past conversations, what campaigns they're involved in, what products I've sent, what tags or notes I gave them, and any addresses or custom properties I had filled in. I can quickly remember where I left off in a conversation, or what stage they're at in the partnership process. Without this, I would be incredibly overwhelmed. Things like email templates help to make my communication with hundreds of people more efficent for time management. GRIN gives me way more hands and allows one person to manage business with hundreds of people. I also LOVE my GRIN agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is always available to answer my questions via email or meet up for a video chat. Whenever I am confused or need advise on how to grow, she gives great direction, and always passes along my suggestions to the GRIN team for new product updates.

There are so many great tools in GRIN, but one of my favorites is the ability to prepare campaigns that I can quickly send to new influencers to get the ball rolling for a partnership. I am able to set up all the rules and expectations for everyone in one place ahead of time, and keep track of who I've sent what to. On top of that, I'm able to prepare email templates to send in bulk, so I don't have to type out individual emails to each and every influencer.

One area I expected more out of was the influener search & filters. Maybe it's just our niche or picky expectations, but our expensive baby sleepwear brand is always looking for natural, organic seeking mamas, with beautiful babies and profiles to test out and promote our products. We have not found much success in using the filters in GRIN to find these specific influencers. However, I do enjoy being able to send a GRIN landing page to pretty much anyone I find to add them into the database. We work around it, and GRIN's product development team is always taking suggestions for new updates. Hoping it will only get better with time.

Ian P.
Ian P.
Director of Marketing in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A CRM for influencers that's organized and automatic

Kommentare: GRIN is really a combination of two really important things -- cross-platform influencer search and CRM. The search is helpful because a lot of other platforms have their own internal network of influencers to search through, which means that you're going through a smaller pool of candidates. GRIN searches all social networks no matter if the users have signed up for GRIN. And the CRM piece is critical. I've been able to set up a prospect pipeline, multiple campaigns, and the tracking is simple. Everything is organized and automatic.

GRIN's greatest quality is its organization. It's not just a platform to find influencers or keep track of them -- it's a full-on relationship manager that can track every detail of your process. I like that I can see every email to a prospect, I can customize the prospect pipeline, and I can easily track exactly where the relationship is at even after they become an influencer. It's also great that I can manage all of my influencer content in one spot as well as my payments. It's so helpful that GRIN can take care of the 1099s for my influencers at the end of the year and I just have a bill from GRIN. I also love how smoothly it integrates with my Shopify store.

A downside is that I have issues with influencers connecting on the platform about 20% of the time -- either they have an IG account but not a FB account, or they used their desktop to connect their IG and the connection is more easily made on mobile. It's the only part of the process that can rocky, and I wish it were smoother. With that said, once everything is set up, it works really well.

Chelsea F.
Affiliate Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Without Grin, I'd need at least 2 more people to run our Influencer Program.

Kommentare: Grin makes it so much easier to do my job. Without the automation, recruiting, reporting, and many analysis tools, I would not be able to do this role alone. We'd need at least a team of 2 or 3 people to accomplish what I'm able to do in a day using Grin. I am amazed at the constant upgrades to the platform that come at no cost to the user and they are always taking feedback and implementing it where they can with new updates. I also knew nothing about Influencer Marketing when I started this role and not only did Grin provide great resources to learn the software but they also provided 1x1 training on how to use it and many resources on how to excel at influencer marketing as well.

The integration with shopify and reporting tools. Being able to create discount codes and affiliate links with the click of a button saves so much time and it's incredibly simple to track performance over a large number of influencers. The new reporting tools makes it so I can get really granular with performance on an individual level which helps me determine which influencers to really hone in on and develop even stronger relationships. It makes it really simple to track ROI and IMV to show the value of our Influencer program to leadership. Using the chrome extension to import influencers and their emails has made it super efficient to reach out to tons of influencers using automated email sequences. Instead of having to DM people and potentially never have my message read, my email is going straight to them and helps to recruit people efficiently. The different dashboards are also really helpful since you can get a really high level view of how a campaign is performing and then you can get more granular now with the report builder feature to pin point weak areas and strong areas in your network.

Sometimes there a hiccups in tracking conversions but the Grin support response time is unbelievably quick and they are always eager to hop on zoom to talk through the issue and provide updates while they fix problems as well.

Gabriel F.
Ambassador & Community Coordinator in USA

GRIN - Overall Experience - Highly Recommend

Kommentare: Overall experience - Highly recommend, cannot emphasize that enough! Problems - I am solving with this product include: keeping a record of all influencers, knowing what steps they are at in the campaign, keeping track of who is posting/who isn’t, which posts/stories are getting the most engagements, communication between influencers with us via email/alerts, staying organized using [tags, statuses, etc]. Benefits - I have realized: how essential it is to keep everything organized as the campaigns/programs grow even with multiple brands within GRIN. Being able to keep the brands separated, influencer groups separated, etc. is was very essential to helping me and the team find specific influencers for each campaign, which posts are performing the best, and reporting the data to managers and leadership.

One of the top qualities I really like about GRIN is how quick it is to learn. Starting off with little to no experience with influencer marketing platforms - I can definitely say within a couple weeks to a month I was able to feel very comfortable and confident when showing others/new team members on a walk through of how the system is used. Another quality which I really like how it allows both me and the team to keep over hundreds of influencers [even thousands] organized and in one platform for all posts, forms of communication [via email], and saves data from current to past partnerships/collaborations. In addition, being able to communicate with all influencers at once via email/alerts and respond to these influencers within GRIN is very helpful in keeping everything in one place.

There really isn’t anything to dislike about GRIN. I think the only issue was sometimes there were some Instagram connection issues (but that is typically an issue with Instagram itself) or even maybe post here or there wouldn’t get picked up by the system, but GRIN has a really great customer service/team to help with any issues, using this system with different companies, I had great help from both teams that assist with their respective companies. They are always checking in, making time to jump on call, and answer any questions I have as well as looking to keep improving the already great system.

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Influencer Marketing Specialist in USA

GRIN is the most advance platform available for influencer marketing

I have been working in this field for almost two years now and have used a few other influencer platforms and I can honestly say that no other platforms compares to the capabilities of GRIN. From influencer recruitment, managing campaigns, shipping product, to analyzing data and performance - GRIN has it all! Before GRIN, I usually preferred to manage outreach with influencers via email so that my messages didn't come across as robotic and I was able to personalize each message to each influencer. This made it very difficult to manage where I was at with influencers and took a lot of time away from other tasks. With GRIN, I love that you can customize emails so that it still feels personal to each influencer, but you can reach out at much larger scale. This has not only sped up the process of our partnerships, but has boosted productivity across our team and has allowed us to manage hundreds of partnerships/ campaigns at once. Another thing that I love about GRIN is how willing the team is to help. Influencer marketing is an ever changing industry and often times it is hard for platforms to keep up. Anytime our team comes up with a suggestion on ways for which the platform could be modified, the team at GRIN is always willing to hear feedback and actually takes action on making improvements. In addition, anytime there is a glitch on the platform, they are so quick to jump in and try and fix the problem! They truly want the best for their clients!

Like any other platform that you use, there are going to be some glitches from time to time. GRIN has their fair share of small glitches that come up, but as I mentioned their team is extremely quick on fixing any that arise.

Antwort von Grin

Danielle, Thank you for sharing your GRIN experience. We strive to help teams be productive and run a smooth influencer marketing program. It's great to hear that using the tool has helped your team boost productivity and scale your program while allowing you to personalize your outreach to influencers.

Ethan F.
Ethan F.
Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Grin is the linchpin that scaled our influencer program to new heights.

Kommentare: When it comes to influencer marketing...the team over at Grin just gets it. The fundamental workflow of the platform was thoughtfully designed and built from both the brand and influencer side. They have been extremely attentive to our program's needs and requests, but all in all, they're just all-around good people.

I'm often asked by fellow marketers at DTC ecomm brands "what features or capabilities I like 'most' about Grin." The short answer: there is no "one" thing. I give the same answer every time. Influencer marketing (as a whole) demands the successful balance and execution of a wide set of responsibilities - more so than any other marketing channel I've managed. You're dealing with real people. Actual human-to-human relationships and conversations that a computer can not do. You're fulfilling a considerable amount orders to individuals PRIOR to any promotion taking place. You're campaign and influencer deliverables can vary significantly so exceptional attention to detail and process implementation is a necessity. You're working in an ecosystem with multiple environments (Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, etc.) - all of which have their own respective nuances that dictate how you manage influencers, structure campaigns, ensure media compliance and ultimately drive conversions. Not to mention, all of those sparkly engagement KPIs every one desires, well those are guarded behind the very core of what influencer marketing is built on: social media networks. Getting access to these metrics can be a hassle if you're not equipped with the proper tool set or knowledge of what to look for. So, my favorite part about Grin? The other short answer: It takes everything above and packages it into one refreshingly comprehensive toolset that streamlines influencer marketing.

Of course, nothing is ever perfect, and neither is Grin. There have been minor usability issues I have run into throughout my time using the platform - none of which have been anywhere close to 'mission critical.' The only aspect that could use an update is the reporting visualization component. All of your high-level data is there to see, but it could use a little bit more freedom with manipulation. However, a simple 'Export' of the raw data from Grin gives you everything you'd need to see - just fire up Excel and whip up some pivot tables and graphs.

Carolina G.
Marketing Consultant in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest CRM platform to use - great integration with Shopify

Kommentare: Automating the creation of discount codes, affiliate links, shipping product, tracking posts and tracking sales is what makes Grin such a dream to work with. And, as I mentioned previously, the Grin Chrome extension was a total game changer -- it increased the speed at which our team could find, evaluate and add influencers into the database. The platform makes is really easy to manage and track thousands of prospective and active influencers, track email communication, and track all aspects by each in-house person that manages influencers (we have several people using the system). I am not a technical, database-savvy person, and I find Grin really easy to use. Very easy for any non-technical person to use.

Since Grin integrates so well with Shopify, Grin makes it exceptionally easy to create discount codes and affiliate links for influencers as well as shipping free product. Each of these is done with a simple click of a button and can be done en masse for multiple influencers. Grin is super intuitive and such an easy to use CRM platform. Also, the team at Grin is fantastic! They are really knowledgeable and helpful, and if there are features or tweaks that would make your life easier, they have been willing to put it on the product roadmap and deliver it in a fairly timely manner. And then there's the Grin Chrome extension! Makes it so easy to import potential influencers from Instagram directly into the platform. This extension provides stats (like engagement rate, avg likes and comments per post) so that you don't have to eyeball it or calculate.

The only area that could use a bit of improvement is in the reporting and report exports. The dashboards in the platform itself are good, but could be more flexible/robust. The exports contain a fair amount of information but still not flexible/robust enough to be able to slice and dice the data as much as we would like. However, they are really receptive to feedback and making improvements. They have already made a few tweaks that we requested.

Madison S.
Senior Partnerships Specialist in Kanada
Textilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Game-changing platform with a team that cares!

Kommentare: Recruitment, Outreach, Organization, and Data Analysis were our biggest problem areas solved by GRIN. Whether we're grouping creators by tags, sending out automated email sequences, tracking performance by campaign, or reporting on the program, GRIN has been a massive time saver and efficiency booster in all regards. We've realized GRIN solves the need for manual and time-consuming work which frees up our day and allows us to focus on the big-picture decisions. With GRIN, we're able to work with more creators, report on the performance of all creators we work in an organized manner with and pull out insights that would take hours on hours to if we weren't using the platform.

GRIN's Report Builder allows us to view the performance of our program in one unified dashboard while also cherry-picking the information we need to make data-driven decisions as we scale. Diving deep into specific metrics is necessary for us to remain on track for our goals and objectives and this tool gives us the ability to review accurate and crucial details about each influencer to give us an idea of where our program is and what we need to do to get it to the next level. We also love the Creator Search tool which has cut our recruiting time down drastically. It's allowed us to find creators we wouldn't have otherwise considered but are ultimately an amazing fit. The ability to run a lookalike search has given us the capability to find creators similar to top-performers so we can duplicate successful campaigns with multiple creators. The audience reports complement the search tool perfectly, as it confirms or denies preconceived perceptions on creators by backing up real demographic data.

We'd love to see the search results for Youtube and TikTok expanded to a more robust list of creators. We'd also like to see more options for link and code grouping and tracking.

Victoria S.
Director of Operations & Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GRIN is an absolute LIFE SAVER- My time has freed up significantly!

Kommentare: The biggest issue we solved right off the bat is having the rights to the content our ambassador team cultivated for us. Using the Influencer Content section in the software makes it easy for me to download content needed to run ads, post on our social media channels, and update our lifestyle photos for the website! We are also looking to branch out to our international customers and being able to easily search for profiles that meet our requirements is incredibly fun and easy! I also can't say enough about the attention to detail of their support team! I was assigned [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I felt like she was able to set me up for success! Really took to the time to problem solve with me, show me the ropes, and has been such a pleasure to work with.

I spent too much time in the past organizing my team of ambassadors using a google sheet. Sending each profile a DM, SMS, or email on the upcoming launch and new products coming their way. Communication was all over the place and not on one platform. Hours spent building orders for shopify are now a BREEZE since the ambassador does the work and picks exactly what they want. Even their personal information is up to date- no more packages going to an old address! I love that I have only skimmed the surface of what this software can do and there are still SO many features I haven't utilized. Knowing I have the support of this software I can grow our influencer marketing with the satisfaction it will be done with ease and a killer support staff just an email away!

Really wish there was a feature to better instruct my ambassadors on how to connect to the software. A step by step video going over what they can expect and how to problem solve if they run into an issue. I feel like this is something they are currently are working on and I can't wait to utilize this resource!

Thank you Victoria!

Jordan S.
Athlete Relations & Marketing in USA

All-Around Excellent Software

Kommentare: My overall experience is great and only getting better. GRIN is always keeping record of our team’s recommendations which allows the system to be even more custom to help us in multiples ways! Long story short, GRIN is essential and I highly recommend it if you and/or a team are working with influencers, ambassadors, etc!

What I like most about GRIN is how well organized it keeps all influencers, brand ambassadors, etc on multiple social media platforms. As someone who works with multiple influencers on a daily basis it is essential to have GRIN as it keeps everything up to date with influencer postings on IG, Youtube, FB, etc. In addition, an amazing quality GRIN includes is custom tagging, properties, etc! These are great for when having multiple team members in working in the same GRIN company account. For instance, I work with all athletes, while my team member works with all lifestyle, being able to organize the two using tags and/or custom properties such as “Athlete, Content Creator, etc.” without jumping into/mixing up each others projects. So definitely my favorite quality is the organized set up GRIN creates. Next, GRIN also helps with keeping track on which social media platform each influencers focuses on. For example, one of my influencers is IG focused while another is focused on creating Youtube videos.. GRIN allows me to keep track of each influencers top social media platform!

There really isn’t anything to dislike about GRIN, but if I had to think.. the only issue was sometimes there were some Instagram connection issues (but that is typically an issue with IG itself) or even maybe post here or there wouldn’t get picked up by the system, but GRIN is so simple that I can easily create their profile for them and send them a link to finish creating the profile (really quick and very simple)! Then for rare occasional post that doesn’t get picked up, it’s just a quick copy and paste of the IG post link to their account. Nothing major at all and even with the minor, occasional issues the GRIN customer service is always available and ready to help in anyway they can!

Influencer Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love GRIN for ease of use // One stop shop

Kommentare: My overall experience is extremely positive. They have the best customer support team who helps me every step of the way

Love the shopify integration. i also love all the data and reporting. It is very easy to find and contact new influencers using grin! I think that the program is super turn key. It allows for growth and the CRM management is amazing! I love the ability to do a "lookalike" feature and mimic an influencer to find hundreds more. GRIN has made my influencer management truly amazing. I am able to scale quickly as well as make sure that we are collecting data along the way.

Everything is super user friendly. I sometimes wish there were more data points in other platforms outside of Instagram! Appreciate that they work with their customers to ensure success.

Antwort von Grin

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with GRIN!

Claire W.
Social Media Manager in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GRIN offers everything you need for influencer marketing management!

Kommentare: I've loved my experience with using the GRIN platform. As someone who handles influencer marketing exclusively for their team, it can be a lot to manage. But GRIN makes it super easy and simple to handle. GRIN has something for every step of the way, from influencer search functions to campaign management, email templates and much more. My favorite thing about GRIN is the ability to organize specific influencer campaigns and pull in analytics automatically on how influencer content performs (no more saving screenshots or spreadsheets on my computer). My rep is also extremely helpful, as are the tech troubleshooters who help me very quickly when I run into issues.

I love that with GRIN I'm able to track the success of our influencer partnerships all in one place. Because the data can be pulled in automatically from influencers' social posts, it saves me so much time and energy by being able to look at the data in real-time. Another huge benefit has been the search function. Previously, I would have to look up influencers on Instagram manually, review their posts, and do a lot of predicting of engagement. But GRIN takes out the guess-work and manual labor by scanning the influencers' page and showing you all the information you need to know (followers, average likes, engagement rates, even email addresses!). Both of these aspects have been huge in solving my dilemma of being a one-person team managing multiple partnerships.

I don't really dislike much about the GRIN platform. My biggest issue has been learning how to get influencers' Instagram accounts connected and authorized. There was some troubleshooting that had to happen for me to learn the best way to set up my campaign pages, but the team at GRIN is always super helpful and willing to work with you to make improvements/solve tech issues.

Antwort von Grin

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Claire!

Dwayne W.
Dwayne W.
Marketing Manager in USA
Computerspiele, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Grin is a great solution for the Do-it-Yourself- Campaign Manager

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The biggest solution that Grin offers is that it is a one-stop-shop:
-content creator discovery
-influencer relationship management
-campaign management and fulfillment
-Payment
-Campaign Tracking and Influencer Media Value (media equivalency)

I enjoy the flexibility of the campaign management, the seamless email sequences you're able to run, the ability to pay content creators through the system, and its discovery function.

I can always ask for more! I wish there was a mobile app to manage the content creator program on the phone; and I wish there was a game key repository I could upload keys to and then use a script to call each key by using a particular variable I create within my dashboard.

Greg T.
Head of Product Content & Industry Influencers in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best platform we've used

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our experience has been fantastic - and the platform is helping us to drive a huge number of initiatives Maximizing our time and reach in our right-to-win and must-win communities.
Driving social followers to our brand handles
Executing tiered campaigns to multiple layers of influencers
Shopify integrated is a life saver from a fulfillment perspective
Automation of inbound/outbound communication
Effective vetting of applicant content & culture

Personally - I love the Grin interface, the capabilities, the reporting, and the SUPPORT TEAM. Coming in as an outsider to the influencer marketing realm, this platform and the team have been game changers for our business. Most importantly, the tools which the interface provides allows my team to automate what we can, so that we can spend our time going deep with our influencers and making their experience an incredible one.

We're excited to see some functionalities come to life with regards to email 'send as' options, and more creative options on Grin-hosted landing pages. Both of these capabilities are currently in dev, and we're excited to implement when they go live.

Lydia L.
Project Manager of Ambassadors & Affiliates in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Trying to scale your program? This is the software for you!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been phenomenal. Beyond the capabilities of the software, the team has been great. They are very receptive to suggestions or features you want and have a relatively low turn around time for new features.

Through GRIN's automated features and management software I was able to save time, make educated decisions and scale my program. Previously I was capped at 200 influencers and since using GRIN I have been able to push beyond that threshold.

The reporting features of GRIN have room for improvement. The way they calculate some metrics I do not necessarily agree with. Also, I wished there were more customization features when it came to their report builder. However, I am working with their team to improve these features.