Über Grin

Grin ist laut Hersteller die Nummer 1 unter den End-to-End-Marketinglösungen für Beeinflusser, die speziell für D2C-Marken entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Grin

All aspects of managing influencer marketing are visible in one portal, which is intuitive and straightforward. The report builder tool is great for summarizing our activities.

A step by step video going over what they can expect and how to problem solve if they run into an issue.

Bewertungen zu Grin

Grin hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 145 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Grin bereits verwendet?

Lior
Lior
Founder and CEO of ScopeLeads in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grin Has it all...

Kommentare: Grin was very easy to set up in use. Within weeks we had a few campaigns up and running and it’s something we use daily to find nee influencers to receive free product and promote our brand.

Ease of use to find and reach out to new influencers. Followup features. The influencers not being in a “network”.

The automation features. You can’t do things beyond one automatic welcome email to new campaign subscribers.

Antwort von Grin

Lior, Thank you for sharing your expereinece with GRIN. We're happy to hear that you're leveraging the discovery & recruitment tools, along with managing your entire campaign workflow in one place.

Chelsea
Affiliate Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Without Grin, I'd need at least 2 more people to run our Influencer Program.

Kommentare: Grin makes it so much easier to do my job. Without the automation, recruiting, reporting, and many analysis tools, I would not be able to do this role alone. We'd need at least a team of 2 or 3 people to accomplish what I'm able to do in a day using Grin. I am amazed at the constant upgrades to the platform that come at no cost to the user and they are always taking feedback and implementing it where they can with new updates. I also knew nothing about Influencer Marketing when I started this role and not only did Grin provide great resources to learn the software but they also provided 1x1 training on how to use it and many resources on how to excel at influencer marketing as well.

The integration with shopify and reporting tools. Being able to create discount codes and affiliate links with the click of a button saves so much time and it's incredibly simple to track performance over a large number of influencers. The new reporting tools makes it so I can get really granular with performance on an individual level which helps me determine which influencers to really hone in on and develop even stronger relationships. It makes it really simple to track ROI and IMV to show the value of our Influencer program to leadership. Using the chrome extension to import influencers and their emails has made it super efficient to reach out to tons of influencers using automated email sequences. Instead of having to DM people and potentially never have my message read, my email is going straight to them and helps to recruit people efficiently. The different dashboards are also really helpful since you can get a really high level view of how a campaign is performing and then you can get more granular now with the report builder feature to pin point weak areas and strong areas in your network.

Sometimes there a hiccups in tracking conversions but the Grin support response time is unbelievably quick and they are always eager to hop on zoom to talk through the issue and provide updates while they fix problems as well.

Kristen
Co-Founder in USA
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Glitchy & Under Developed

Kommentare: Overall, I don’t recommend this software because it’s too glitchy and underdeveloped and ended up causing us a lot of frustration and costing us time. It was incredibly difficult to deal with the software for us and our influencers, especially trying to get their social media connected.

I liked the look and feel of the user interface. It’s sleek and minimalist. I also liked how well Grin tracks influencer success. This is essential for making good business decisions from analyzing data.

It was way too glitchy and underdeveloped. Customer support typically did not resolve issues. Some of our influencers couldn’t connect Instagram stories for over a year despite us reaching out many times for assistance to customer support.

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for the honest feedback, Kristen! Happy to hear that GRIN helps you keep track of your creators so that you can make data-informed decisions. I'll take your feedback to the product team.

Mallory
Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GRIN solves problems you don't even know you have!

Kommentare: We are saving so much time! We're no longer spending time tracking people down in Instagram, checking through our DMs to make sure someone shared and tagged us in a Story, searching through the explore page for new faces, etc. GRIN has allowed us to go from 15 different Google Forms and spreadsheets to having everything we need in one, intuitive interface. The data that GRIN provides has helped us narrow down the profile of our more successful influencers, and the influencer search tool then allows us to find lookalikes for that profile. GRIN has essentially removed the trial and error (and the time associated with trial and error!) from our influencer marketing.

We have been SO impressed with GRIN. We were starting to become overwhelmed managing our influencers by hand and it was difficult to keep track of where influencers were in the pipeline and who had met their responsibilities, etc. We switched to GRIN mainly for the ability to track, sort, and tag influencers, and we have been so pleasantly surprised by how many other problems GRIN has allowed us to solve. This platform truly streamlines every part of the influencer management process. I think our favorite feature is the reporting view which you can separate by campaign-- so much data!

There's not much that's missing in this platform! My only request is that the filter feature needs an option for "both/and," i.e. I want to be able to filter by a certain campaign AND a tag. Right now, if I input both fields into the Filter tool, the system shows me everyone in the campaign and also everyone with that tag. I'd like to be able to isolate from my list using two different filters at the same time so that I only see influencers who meet both criteria.

Brittyn
Content Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Expanding your Reach!

Kommentare: Overall, Grin has been a gamechanger for our team and we are excited to watch it grow our reach on social media even more over the next few months.

This platform has been transformative in the way we are able to prospect, connect with, and onboard influencers around the world. It was easy to integrate and the support staff is incredible. As a very small business, we have been able to reach influencers we otherwise would not have been able to reach.

We really don't have any complaints. Anytime something seems to come up, their support staff takes care of the issue right away. We would say its a bit expensive for a small business like ourselves, but we see the value and make it work anyways.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GRIN has opened so many doors for us!

Kommentare: Overall, we have loved working with GRIN. It is incredible software, run by a team of amazing people. Everyone that we have met through GRIN is very friendly and always willing to help if an issue occurs.

As someone who uses GRIN on a daily, I can say that I love every part of this software. My personal favorites are the recruiting sections and the overall organization of the program. GRIN has made it incredibly easy to find the perfect influencer and to create a seamless relationship with them! We never have to worry about someone falling through the cracks, or not getting the message. With GRIN on our side, our influencer program has grown and will continue to grow for many years to come!

The biggest issue we've had has been with some connections. Our influencers and ambassadors have had some problems with keeping their social channels connected. However, the GRIN support team is very responsive and is on top of any challenge thrown their way.

Lena
Digital Marketing Associate in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Managing influencers is easy with Grin!

Grin makes managing multiple campaigns and numerous brand ambassadors easy. Between the content library and analytics, I feel good knowing everything is in one place!

Often times we work with multiple levels of influencers from micro to macro or celebrities. Sometimes the influencers want separate terms from the campaign and we are not able to create terms per influencers at this time.

Antwort von Grin

Lena, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with GRIN!

Mike
Head of Partnerships & Influencer Marketing in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Grin for the win!

Kommentare: Sourcing of creators to drive brand awareness and campaigns

Creator search is great, easy to sort / filter the audience of the creator you want.

at times pulling the creator report is a challenge, despite altering talent handle being modified

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for the honest feedback, Mike! So glad that you are leveraging the creator search engine to find the right influencers for your brand. Happy to hear that the GRIN team is helpful and easy to work with.

Sabrina
Social Media Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Grin helped us scale our influencer program!

Kommentare: GRIN has allowed us to scale our Influencer program and keep outreach and management to one person, as opposed to bringing on extra headcount internally. GRIN has provided a lot of learnings on the behind the scenes metrics of an influencer's validity and audience information, which has been key in negotiating rates and deciding to work with someone or not!

The CRM behind the platform has been pivotal to store all of our influencer's information and keep a communication log of all the emails back and forth. The campaign section of the platform keeps everything super organized so you can run multiple campaigns seamlessly and simultaneously.

There are a couple features that just don't apply to our business, I wish we could swap out things like the content management section for the pro version of the dashboard.

Sarah
Social Media Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to grow your influencer base!

Kommentare: We are upscaling our influencer efforts, brand awareness around new products and collecting content for all marketing usage.

The platform takes a little bit to get comfortable with and onboarded to, but after that the capabilities are amazing. They have some really cool search tools that have helped our strategy tremendously. I also love that they can integrate with Shopify for influencer orders.

I feel that the user interface for messaging influencers on our side of things could be a little bit more user friendly. Instead of an email setup, I would love to see chat bubbles.

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, Sarah! Happy to hear that you're taking advantage of our robust integration with Shopify. It's truly a game-changer with fulfillment AND finding the right influencer for your brand.

Olivia
Social Media Marketing Specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't imagine influencer marketing without GRIN!

Kommentare: Being a part of a small 8-person team, I manage our influencer marketing single handedly. I'm not sure I could do it all without GRIN — or else we would simply not be able to grow. Keeping track of hundreds of partnerships & email threads is almost impossible. With GRIN, each person I work with has their own profile, where I can see our past conversations, what campaigns they're involved in, what products I've sent, what tags or notes I gave them, and any addresses or custom properties I had filled in. I can quickly remember where I left off in a conversation, or what stage they're at in the partnership process. Without this, I would be incredibly overwhelmed. Things like email templates help to make my communication with hundreds of people more efficent for time management. GRIN gives me way more hands and allows one person to manage business with hundreds of people. I also LOVE my GRIN agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is always available to answer my questions via email or meet up for a video chat. Whenever I am confused or need advise on how to grow, she gives great direction, and always passes along my suggestions to the GRIN team for new product updates.

There are so many great tools in GRIN, but one of my favorites is the ability to prepare campaigns that I can quickly send to new influencers to get the ball rolling for a partnership. I am able to set up all the rules and expectations for everyone in one place ahead of time, and keep track of who I've sent what to. On top of that, I'm able to prepare email templates to send in bulk, so I don't have to type out individual emails to each and every influencer.

One area I expected more out of was the influener search & filters. Maybe it's just our niche or picky expectations, but our expensive baby sleepwear brand is always looking for natural, organic seeking mamas, with beautiful babies and profiles to test out and promote our products. We have not found much success in using the filters in GRIN to find these specific influencers. However, I do enjoy being able to send a GRIN landing page to pretty much anyone I find to add them into the database. We work around it, and GRIN's product development team is always taking suggestions for new updates. Hoping it will only get better with time.

Jessi
Partnerships Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GRIN will save you time and energy!

Kommentare: Yes, love! Saves me so much time and energy.

Everything is under one roof! Organization, tracking and reporting.

There are some glitches, but GRIN's CS team is super responsive and quick to help with any issues.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, Jessi! Glad to hear that you're saving time and energy with GRIN.

Greg
Head of Product Content & Industry Influencers in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best platform we've used

Kommentare: Our experience has been fantastic - and the platform is helping us to drive a huge number of initiatives Maximizing our time and reach in our right-to-win and must-win communities.
Driving social followers to our brand handles
Executing tiered campaigns to multiple layers of influencers
Shopify integrated is a life saver from a fulfillment perspective
Automation of inbound/outbound communication
Effective vetting of applicant content & culture

Personally - I love the Grin interface, the capabilities, the reporting, and the SUPPORT TEAM. Coming in as an outsider to the influencer marketing realm, this platform and the team have been game changers for our business. Most importantly, the tools which the interface provides allows my team to automate what we can, so that we can spend our time going deep with our influencers and making their experience an incredible one.

We're excited to see some functionalities come to life with regards to email 'send as' options, and more creative options on Grin-hosted landing pages. Both of these capabilities are currently in dev, and we're excited to implement when they go live.

Maddi
Social Media Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GRIN has exponentially scaled our program

Kommentare: We have been able to develop uniform partnerships and mass management of influencer relationships, while maintaining personal communication with our partners. We have greatly reduced the amount of time that placing influencer orders used to take thanks to Grin’s integration with Shopify.

Being able to house and organize all of our influencers in one place has streamlined our process and enabled us to more than double the amount of people we work with each month. I like that GRIN is very much what you make of it. We have also found GRIN helpful in managing our incoming content which we then repurpose across channels. Increasing our # of partnerships and having greater access to the content has earned us increased revenue on our website where we distribute this content.

We sometimes struggle with organizing our campaigns and reporting uncertainties however the Grin Support team is one of the most responsive, knowledgeable and friendly I have ever worked with. You can tell they are excited to hear about opportunities to change, and they regularly take our feedback into account.

Antwort von Grin

Maddi, Thank you so much for sharing your GRIN experience. We will be sure to pass along the kudos to our amazing GRIN support team.

Melody
E-Commerce Marketing Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Support

Kommentare: Easier to scale. Campaigns much easier to execute and manage. Time saved in individual communications. Reporting was accurate and robust.

Automated messaging, integration with Shopify, and the content library. The library captures campaigns and user generated content. GRIN also helps to identify unique opportunities, such as influential customers. The GRIN team truly listens and is very responsive to feedback. The number of improvements made to the program within the time we used it is really impressive.

The onboarding process was very cumbersome. For full transparency, we opted for the self-guided onboarding, but found that the processes were different than anticipated from the demo. Support was especially helpful, but this did set us back weeks. While automated payment is an option, it did not align with our operational processes. This is not necessarily a reflection on GRIN, but was a con for our personal experience.

Antwort von Grin

Melody, Thank you for sharing your experience with GRIN! We will be sure to share the positive notes to our support team.

Brooke
Influencer Campaign Specialist in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing platform!

GRIN is an incredible tool that helps me stay organized and manage a high volume of influencers on a daily basis. It also allows me to easily upload hundreds of weekly leads for our team to review and outreach. Since day one I have been impressed by this easy to use software. GRIN has helped me to streamline many of my processes so I can focus on what is important. They are constantly making updates and my recent favorite has been the new partnership tab that helps keep track of deliverables. I can't recommend this platform enough!

There are glitches from time to time, BUT the GRIN team is always on top of it. As soon as I notify them of any issue I am having, they immediately look into it, and usually solve the problem by the end of the day.

Antwort von Grin

Brooke, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with GRIN.

Kiah
Influencer Marketing Manager in USA
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grin Review

Kommentare: Our organisation has been using Grin for almost a year now and we've genuinely seen an increase in efficiency with our team as well as an overall streamlined view of our reporting. Both have been extremely helpful for our day to day goals as an Influencer Marketing team.

I love that Grin allows you to streamline the process of influencer marketing. From outreach, to product selection, fulfillment and ultimately seeing the ROI in real time from the influencers efforts, Grin does it all. Being able to automize email templates, connect product from our online store to the platform and have a curated way for the influencers to join campaigns, is something I truly appreciate from Grin.

There may be features from day to day that are being adjusted on the back end of Grin that can make things a little confusing at first. However these minor challenges are typically fixed ASAP once you make the team aware of anything that is causing you issue.

Carl
Marketing Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Market more. Sell more. Hire less.

Kommentare: Grin is how we get the right people to our events. Beyond that, we have found it incredibly powerful community engagement tool. The platform is so powerful, we end up using it for so much more than influencer marketing. We use the information Grin places at our fingertips to research, refine our messaging, test new approaches, and effectively manage our campaigns internally.

Cutting edge approach to connecting with influencers. The influencers don't know they're on Grin. To them, you stumbled upon them organically. This nurtures genuine conversation/interactions with the people you might soon be paying to promote your product. Don't be surprised if you even make friends with some of your "influencers". We've met several in person! Like all the best business software, Grin is as invisible as you want it to be.

We were able to cut a position with the amount of time saved using Grin. Nobody likes losing a team member. Everybody likes saving money and time.

Samantha
Marketing Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Love Grin!"

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our CX manager is incredible. She's responsive, helpful and makes Grin super intuitive and valuable for our team.

Grin is the most comprehensive influencer platform we've tried. It's powerful, saves hours of vetting and is a true one-stop CRM for influencer campaign management.

There's nothing we dislike about GRIN. If we had to pick something, it would be that there are some features we're still waiting on but I know they're in development and are almost ready!

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for your honest feedback, Samantha! We'll be sure to share the special mention of your Customer Success Manager. So glad that you're finding the tools to help you save time and find the right influencers for your brand.

Crystal
Senior Manager of Influencer Marketing and Social Media in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's okay

Kommentare: The support team is great. Grin made our search of finding influencers easier but there are definitely a lot of technical difficulties

the influencer search tool is extremely beneficial especially being able to select all the influencers you'd like and add them to a sequence. I like that you can assign discount codes so easily but it needs more functionality - like new customers can only use this discount code once

The campaign part needs a lot more work, there are too many things to go through each campaign = should be simpler I feel like you need to inspire people with layouts and templates and see what other brands are doing to be able to make your campaigns run better Some influencers on the content creator search platform their emails aren't right but the customer support team usually works with me to get that all figured out A few Influencers on the content creator search haven't been active on social but still pull up

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for the honest feedback Crystal! We're happy that you find the creator search engine so helpful. We also understand that there is always room for improvement and welcome your thoughts. Feel free to contact the product team directly at product@grin.co to share your ideas.

Grant
Manager of Influencer Marketing in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and setup. Super helpful staff. Some desired features, but not many.

Kommentare: Fantastic. I love, even when I have a stupid or obvious question, the support staff really try and help and go above and beyond to make sure all my questions are answered.

Influencer discovery Influencer contact management Helpdesk / Support staff

Too reliant on influencer cooperation for content to be captured. I wish there was a way to internally tag IG Stories, posts, or pieces of content on OTHER platforms (YouTube, Tiktok, FB) without the influencer using the appropriate hashtags.

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for your honest feedback, Grant! It's great to see that GRIN helps with searching for creators and that the support team goes above & beyond. We'd like to make sure that you're able to leverage all of GRIN's content features. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager fore more information.

Fallon
Influencer Relations Associate in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Grin the gamechanger!

Kommentare: Grin has been a huge timesaver for our team. We no longer have to track information manually or set up mail merges for influencer communications. All the time we've saved is now spend optimizing the strategy of our program as well as building more meaningful relationships with our influencers.

Grin has made our processes much more streamlined by allowing us to take bulk actions throughout every step of the partnership process. We were able to quickly implement, customize fields to fit our business needs and train our team on how to use it.

There are not many cons at all, but one thing is that there is a little bit of a lag when adding products in manually to the product catalog.

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for the honest feedback Fallon! So happy to hear that GRIN has been a timesaver.

Lily
Influencer Marketing Coordinator in USA
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Organization

I love how easy it is for me to view my creators, organize them by tags, and to be able to easily import new creators with their social media chrome extension. Additionally, being able to pay my creators through GRIN makes it very easy to make payments on time. I love that GRIN is continuously updating the services they offer.

I'm not really a fan of using their creator search. Although some creators will have great stats, when it comes to performance, they don't perform that well.

Antwort von Grin

Thank you for your honest feedback, Lily! I'm glad to hear that you're leveraging all our resources to help you manage your program including the web extension and paying creators.

Romualdo James
Influencer Marketing Associate in Philippinen
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grin Review

Kommentare: Overall it is still an impressive tool to use. For me as long as the tool makes the work of the user easy as can be, there is nothing more to say, but keep up the good work!

It's great for multitasking and how it provides us a step by step process works wonders. Even though we are encountering more influencers on a daily basis, Grin helps us in managing it with ease.

System updates sometime cause a delay. The system tends to slow down when multiple users are using it. But, not big of a deal and it is still manageable.

Brianna
Influencer Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Influencer Management Platform

Influencer Outreach, Campaign Management, Product Shipment, Data & Analytics + Influencer Payment.

More email trigger options to consistently follow up with influencers throughout the campaign process! i.e. send emails once the package has been delivered as a reminder of content being due within 7-10 days.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for your honest feedback, Brianna! Happy to see that GRIN helps with influencer outreach, campaign management, and influencer payments. I'll take your feedback to the product team.