my360plus

Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Debi G.
Accredited Partner
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: overall love the product, it is a high price for most of my clients, especially the group one
really like the behavioural detail that is easily understood and ideas of how to develop
mostly developing individuals, but also teams and organisations
find the strengths and gaps
development - especially around customer action to develop customer centric cultures
comment last week 'i could not have done this last year' - working around customers as a result of finding customer action a strength so we were strengthening it the ongoing feedback is potentially useful - fits with the philosophy of keep going rather than a one off
but feels like there could be more to it to make it used more effectively

Vorteile: measures actual behaviours that can be developed
report is easy and full of material that is useful to run feedback insights
different colours to show different groups for feedback
i can go online and check what is going on and send nudges
the ongoing feedback opportunity is a good thing to have but not sure it is optimised
benchmarking is useful to hold discussions about progression
useful to have the comments to add colour to the quantitive stuff

Nachteile: it would be useful to have a step by step outline of what happens when eg fill out the form with email details but at what point do we know whether they are boss or subordinate etc
i forget things in between
it would be useful to have the reversed scale highlighted 􏰚􏰑􏰓􏰈􏰛more how is the order produced in the report - is it in order of strengths? the development plan is not in the same order and could be more useful 􏰢􏰌􏰋􏰙􏰈􏰢 􏰋􏰒􏰈 􏰒􏰈􏰤􏰈􏰒􏰢􏰈􏰉- can you provide a document / diary / journal as part of the report? is there a way of putting the feedback from comments into the development plan and relate it to which factor is being discussed the group report does not represent good value - it is too generic for the price
perhaps ask what the purpose of doing it is so that can feed into the information in the report
􏰗􏰑􏰒 􏰓􏰦􏰕􏰢 􏰐􏰋􏰕􏰒 􏰑􏰗 􏰢􏰓􏰋􏰓􏰈􏰘􏰈􏰚􏰓􏰢􏰚􏰑􏰓􏰈􏰛 􏰢􏰌􏰋􏰙􏰈􏰢 􏰋􏰒􏰈 􏰒􏰈􏰤􏰈􏰒􏰢􏰈􏰉 􏰗􏰑􏰒 􏰓􏰦􏰕􏰢 􏰐􏰋􏰕􏰒 􏰑􏰗 􏰢􏰓􏰋􏰓􏰈􏰘􏰈􏰚􏰓

von my360plus an 23.11.2018

Debi - thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We'll take this into account as we build the training programme for accredited partners like yourself.
Best wishes,
^HC my360plus Team Member

A system that is easy to use and promotes on-going feedback

Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Samantha L.
Human Resources Director
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have now introduced my360plus to two (very different) organisations and, in each case, it has been very well-received. In both organisations, the system has been used as part of a development programme for middle and senior leaders and to promote a coaching a feedback culture. The excellent customer service provided by the team at my360plus and the system's value for money has also given me the confidence to introduce the it to groups who have previously been sceptical or reticent to use 360 degree review processes, and the feedback from users has been universally positive.

Vorteile: Many 360 degree review systems that I have used in the past have been very 'point in time' and, after the initial discussion of results, have end up in a drawer! The greatest benefit of my360plus is the ability for observers to continue to give feedback to assist the achievement of development goals - it keeps the process alive and promotes coaching and collaboration.

Nachteile: Nothing. From its clearly articulated underpinning leadership model, to its ease of use (with its built-in video guidance), to its promotion of on-going feedback, I believe that my360plus is a market leader!

von my360plus an 23.11.2018

Samantha, your feedback is very generous. On behalf of the whole team - thank you!
My360plus Team ^HC

Great for leadership development

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Sarah S.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Quick and easy to use. Good, easily understandable, meaningful metrics for the individual to use, tailored to leadership and tailored to the individual.
Good to use alongside other behavioural/ preference profiling tools to provide a full set of data for a client.

Nachteile: Can be a bit clunky. I don't use it often enough to remember log ins and set up instructions so have to remind myself.

von my360plus an 17.9.2018

Dear Sarah,
Helen Caton Hughes here from my360plus.

Thank you for your review, which is much appreciated - particularly your constructive feedback.

We have now created two improvements in response to your comments:
1. Free training for partners and clients
2. A survey for product enhancements

We'll send details and respond with details to you direct.
Thanks again for your review!

Best wishes for your business success,

Essential tool for transformation

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Peter T.
Managing Director
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A very positive, productive and profitable experience thank you.

Vorteile: my360plus has been an essential tool for us to assist our client to achieve organisational transformation. The survey reports and the high performance behaviours have given our client clarity about the culture they need to create in order to successfully transform their business operation.

Nachteile: More automation is needed to encourage and support participants to set development goals and get 'social feedback'. Our client does not have the time to do this themselves, and can't afford to bring us in to do this frequently enough to be effective.

von my360plus an 21.9.2018

Thanks for the review Peter, your comments are most appreciated and we are certainly prioritising additional automation in our enhancements programme.
We will shortly be introducing a feedback system for all our clients and partners, to prioritise our upgrade programmes - so watch this space!
Again, thank you, your feedback is really useful.
Best wishes, my360plus team

My360plus review

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Rosemary C.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use My360plus in my leadership coaching business. This allows me to help my clients identify where their self-awareness may not be as accurate as they think. It helps pinpoint which areas to target for improvement and provides an understanding of what might be behind the results. The benefits are to raise awareness and improve communication for my clients and their stakeholders.

Vorteile: Its intuitive and thorough with detailed explanations of the findings. I particularly like the correlation to leadership habits. The generated reports are easy to follow and use when feedback back to the respondent.

Nachteile: Nothing that is a problem. Might be better if it allowed more customisation of my own logo on the reports.

von my360plus an 9.11.2018

Dear Rosemary,
Thank you for your review and comments.
We're currently working on improving the user experience for people who manage and administer my360plus programmes.
We've taken your input on board - and recommend you watch this space!

Very good 360° feedback tool

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Gregor F.
Owner/Director
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The team is responsive to queries so that is really​ appreciated

Vorteile: I particularly like how the tool is benchmarked against levels that anyone familiar with the leadership pipeline will recognise.

Nachteile: I'd like a login so I can see exactly what the users are seeing as the system evolves (not their particular feedback data)

von my360plus an 10.10.2018

Thanks for your review and your suggestion. We'll be upgrading the system step by step so keep in touch!
Thanks again

Leadership 360 Feedback Process

Bewertet am 3.11.2018
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The support staff are excellent- flexible and responsive to me and my clients. Thank you Tracey!

Vorteile: It's easy to use, well researched and gives excellent feedback for the recipient of the report to use to positively develop their leadership skills.

Nachteile: It can occasionally be difficult to categorise people who will be giving feedback is the recipient of the feedback is not in a traditional/hierarchical leadership role.

von my360plus an 23.11.2018

Thanks for the feedback about categorising people. It's important to get this right because then they can use the benchmarking tool more effectively. I've passed this comment on to the team working on the upgrade - so thank you!
best wishes ^HC

Intuitive software

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Team Leader, Executive Education Programme Administration
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Provision of 360 profiling for use as part of management and leadership courses aimed at the executive market.

Vorteile: Good, easy to read dashboards. Easy to send reminders to observers.

Nachteile: I would like the ability to control the distribution of the invitations sent to participants, rather than them being sent by my360plus Support.

von my360plus an 7.12.2018

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for your comments and feedback for the my360plus system.
We are currently looking at all options with regard to the upgraded dashboard, and we'll let all partners and customers know when we launch this shortly.
Thanks again.
HC - from the my360plus team

A Great 360 Tool

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Malcolm N.
Coaching Director
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am using my360feedback with senior business executives, both individually and in teams. It is enabling a team to become a transformational leadership team.

Vorteile: my360plus is well presented and supported; it is intuitively easy for endusers so increases the uptake. It provides a richness of data that enables me as an executive coach to kick off conversations with coaches at a different and more meaningful level. It is also an ongoing development tool, allowing ongoing feedback and development, a very powerful component

Nachteile: There were some initial problems the first time I used it; however the excellent customer support people got it sorted and changed. So currently I'm fine!

von my360plus an 22.2.2019

Thanks for the feedback Malcolm - we always appreciate feedback and are committed to continuous improvement. Best wishes for the coaching through transformation!

Excellent tool to get a round view of clients' opinion

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Adina L.
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I used my360plus to find out the opinion of my current clients about my behaviours and the opinion of two of my subcontractors. It was a painless process with well organised follow-ups. The report is easy to read and extremely comprehensive as to what each item stands for and how my respondents' answers compared to my own self-assessment. It turned out that I was more critical about myself than my clients, so the report was a nice surprise!

Vorteile: My360plus is very user-friendly - it took me 10 minutes to understand what it is required and to set it up for all the respondents. The questions are well designed to give a round view of my behaviours when it comes to customer service.

Nachteile: There was nothing that I did not like about my360plus.