Über Any.do

Aufgabenmanagementlösung, die Unternehmen jeder Größe bei der Planung von Aufgaben, der Verfolgung des Fortschritts und mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Any.do

This to-do list tracking software is easy to use and has all the features I need to plan my day and week.

There not much that this software has its negative side, other than the premium plan for this software is quite expensive compared to the other software in the same niche.

Bewertungen zu Any.do

Any.do hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 170 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Any.do bereits verwendet?

Sam
Sam
Consultant
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best task manager with beautiful clean interface

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Anette
Anette
Steuerfachangestellte in Deutschland
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mit Any.do perfekt organisiert

Aufgaben erstellen und teilen, so dass sie von mehreren Personen abgearbeitet werden können, klappt prima. Und das auf mehreren Geräten sowohl mobil als auch stationär.

Manches ist doch immer noch auf englisch beschrieben.

Brand Manager in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reminder for my schedule task

Kommentare: I really like to use Any.do as my main organizer to keep up with all my schedule task and event that are assign for me. Its sleek and minimal design let me focus on task on hand and not distracted from too cluttered dashboard design that other software do.

Any.do is really impactful for me in managing my list of daily task that i need to complete. All the tasks can be categorized into my personal task or my work task, and separate it into specific folder so it won't mix and induce confusion. Adding other media like picture and audio help me to be more accurate on the task details.

I would love to have a integration with my Microsoft calendar as it is my main calendar that i use in my desktop computer. It will help me to organized my time and event in my calendar easier as i only need to check it from one application.

Marketing Executive in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Work great managing daily to-do list

Kommentare: Any.do dashboard interface is the best, as it keep a minimalist design and not filling it with to much unnecessary design. Installing it to my phone will let me to set the reminder to send a push-up notifications for the reminder that i has set on the computer. It also can be integrated with my google calendar and all my reminder can be manageable in one place.

Planning and managing my daily schedule and to-do list is the best with this software. Adding and new task or reminder to the list just need a single click, and i can choose the task priorities or add time reminder to it. It really help me plan my day and making sure i am not forgetting anything important for that day.

I have issue with the customer service, as the response time is too long and no option for a quick chat with the customer service team. I need to wait for a few days, if not week for them to contacting me back regarding to my email. Apart of that, the software is working very well and has help me with my daily work.

Audrey
Owner/operator in Kanada
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

A good checklist

Kommentare: Overall it was okay and I used it more of a checklist for daily tasks. But when I was busy I wasn't drawn to check it. It's still on my phone and my usage is now more as a personal checklist and no longer for business.

Great checklist and can sync with your calendar.

It wasn't engaging to interact with. I like that you can cross off tasks, but I don't like how they stay on the list until you delete them never to be seen again. There might be a secrete deleted or completed task folder I'm unaware of, or is not accessible from my cell phone app.

Anastasios
Data Science Manager in Australien
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great task management app

Kommentare: Overall, Any.do is one of the best task management apps I have used so far.

Any.do is easy to use and setup. It includes all the functionality that you expect from a task management app that you want to use either for personal tasks or team work. Setting it up and integrating with Google calendar and some other tools was straight forward without any issues.

Free version is limited however still useful for personal tasks. Integration with some apps might be a bit challenging but not hard.

Safiya
Performing artist in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An app that asks how it can help you

Kommentare: The only thing I constantly have on my person is my smart watch, I loved Any.do since I could still use it and get reminders.

I love that there's an app for my phone and watch. I also love using the daily planner, calendar, and budgeting. I finish my To-Do lists since I'm focused and get reminders. To-Do/tasks don't have to include a time. Any.do asks what my focus is in the morning and helps with that goal. I haven't seen that in any other app.

I want it to be user friendly and I want more in the free part of the app, or lower cost altogether. I also want a note category.

Syamir
Syamir
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My personal assistant

Kommentare: Any.do will remind me for any unfinished task, event or to-do list that i have set in my scheduler. Managing my time with Any.do has really improve my time management and let me know which task that i need to prioritized first based on the due date that i have set. Overall, i am pretty satisfied with this software.

Any.do is like my personal assistant, it will notify all my incomplete task and my daily schedule thru push notification on my mobile device or desktop notification on my computer. Adding schedule event on my calendar and synchronized it to multiple platform like Google Calendar and WhatsApp reminder keep me efficient in managing my time.

There are some less useful feature that are included on the premium plan, such as colored tags and tabs. They should add more useful feature for the paid version, like cloud storage that can be storing my notes and document. It would benefiting user more than a colored tags. The mobile version is not as good as desktop version.

Sohial
Lawyer in Pakistan
Rechtsberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Always stay organized with Any.do

Kommentare: Any.do is an easy to use software to managae and organize your tasks and schedule and keep a tab of you project(s) progress.

Any.do is on of the best softwares to keep you organized and manage your time to get it more productive. It let you organize all your tasks, appointments and event reminders in ine place. Its intuitive interface makes it super easy to use. As Any.do is cloud based, so it easily syncs across all your smartphone and computer devices without any problem or OS limitation. Its calendar feature is also very unique which along with pleasant themes also Integrates functions to keep a track of your progress and reminders. It also offers integrations with Google Calendar and Gmail. Inshort it is and excellent application to plan your schedule and manage tasks and get timely reminders so you don't miss on any important thing to do.

Any.do do not provide integration with Microsoft Calendar, which is sometimes a negative point for most of the business and people who works primarily with Microsoft 365 or it related softwares.

Ummar
Ummar
Hosting Manager in Pakistan
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to manage team tasks

Kommentare: Collaboration with the team is very easy now. We can assign, manage and give and take feedback for assigned tasks to achieve goals in shorter span of time.

Any do is a cloud-based task management application that offers a diverse range of features alongside its Availablity on multiple platforms e.g web and its native apps on an android iPhone, etc.

The team feature is for paid only as far as I know. A bit of technical hen compared to google tasks which is offered free.

Rick
Rick
Director in Mexiko
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

There are good reasons why Any.do is one of the most popular productivity apps

Kommentare: A fun friendly app that has proven itself to me in helping me get things done.

I bounce back and forth between Todoist and Any.do. I use Todoist for work and Any.do for personal projects and side projects, that is, moonlighting. They're both excellent apps but Todoist is less interactive while Any.do really is that app that talks to you and encourages you to get things done. The web app and the mobile app are quite different. The web app just got an overhaul and I'm not sure what I think of it yet. It's also less interactive than the mobile app. I make a comment about that in the cons. The mobile app has a couple features that make it ideal for users who need a little push to get things done. The Focus feature is unique to the mobile app. When the notification bar pops up with one or more of your daily tasks, you have the option to tap the focus button which takes you to Kanban timer. You work on your task for an allotted number of minutes and then take a break. Then start again. That's the Kanban method. I once built a website quickly using this method when I was in an environment with a lot of distractions. It helped my focus tremendously and also helped me keep from panicking. The mobile app also allows you to easily review your daily tasks, snooze them, or mark them as done. I find the mobile app to be far more useful so far than the web app. And of course the mobile app is oriented vertically and the web app horizontally. The later I'm not that fond of. This makes a difference in terms of UX but which one you prefer is obviously personal.

As far as I can tell, in the web app you need to move a task after you quickly add it. Otherwise it automatically gets added to today's tasks. That seems weird to me. In the mobile app, there are plus signs next to Today, Tomorrow, Someday so that you can put the task where you want it to begin with. I prefer that.

Alison
Copywriting in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great task management

Kommentare: Very easy to use. Scheduling is easy and notifications can be easily set up and changed.

Anydo is easy to use. Notifications are easy to set up and make sure I don't miss anything. It has drag and drop for easy switching.

There is nothing not to like about Anydo.

Sanchit
Sanchit
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

The only TODO app you'll ever need ... with some caveats

• Absolutely gorgeous UI. They say it's award winning and no wonder, I've tried todoist, google tasks (which come pretty close but are not as feature rich) and evernote to manage my TODOs and the competition is not even close. • Integration with Zapier. I don't use this extensively but I have my google tasks linked to Any.do through zapier because IFTTT supports google tasks and not any.do, so I use it as an intermediary with Any.do being the source of truth • Ability to add notes, subtasks and attachments. Google tasks lets you add subtasks and notes but not attachments. • Different views for the same list of tasks. I find it very useful to both be able to look at near-term tasks and longer term tasks, and switch quickly back and forth between the two. • Extreme attention to detail. Tasks have the next reminder time, whether or not they have subtasks, whether or not they are recurring tasks and their tags denoted on the task list itself. I would hate to have to click into a task to get this info. • Integration with google calendar. It is absolutely essential to be able to view my tasks (I have hundreds of them) in the context of my overall calendar. • The Moment is a very useful feature to give you a daily view on your tasks for the day and give you the ability to schedule them within the day or postpone them from the popup itself.

• I got premium just because of how frequently I use the app but none of the premium features are really worth paying for. I paid largely to support the devs, it was cheap enough. The daily Moment (where Any.do makes you go through that day's tasks and mark them done or postpone them) is the only thing I'd consider paying for, but even though you technically only get unlimited moments with premium I was getting daily moments even on the free tier. Tags are nice to have but putting tasks in different lists (free feature) has a similar function. • The Android widget is a little clunky, takes a couple clicks to mark the task done and it suddenly vanishes. Makes for a janky user experience, a far cry from their website and even the mobile app. • No ability to hide specific lists from the main view. I have checklists e.g. for road trips which I don't need to see most of the times, it takes up screen real estate. • Reminder notifications on Android appear individually, I would much rather I get one Any.do notification and expand it to view all of them. • I have to click twice to get a task to go away, once to mark it done and another time to remove it from the list. Why?

Rilwan
Product Designer in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Organization Tool

Kommentare: As a product designer and startup owner, I have to plan across multiple calendars and have to navigate between these. With Any.do, I have all my to do list for the week and I can rank based on priority as well. I don't get bombarded with notifications and emails, which makes me like the app more. it functions as an organizational tool to save you time and that's what it truly does.

I have had the app for over 4 years and it is in my top 1% of apps I use for a reason. The UI interface and navigation is pleasing and easy. The app is simple and straight to point which saves me time to create my to do list. Unlike most organizational tool, the features on the app are simple to navigation which reduces the time it takes to plan my week drastically.

So far, I have not had any reason to dislike the app. Like I said earlier, the app is in my 1% of apps I use on my phone for a reason.

Natasha
Natasha
Analista corporativo in Venezuela
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It's a pleasant task management experience

Kommentare: I organize all the tasks that are assigned to me in the management that avoids that something escapes me the organization of some activity or that I lack to look for some material for the trainings that we realize. It sends me reminders in time that allow me to be active and alert to what is coming during the day, which I appreciate.

It is a very useful application with which you will be able to organize yourself day by day in your labors, it will allow you to order tasks according to the priority in which they need to be carried out and your events through the calendar, to schedule reminders and to put date of expiration. The interface is simple enough to be used by any professional at any level. It can be used from the cell phone and from the computer, you can be aware of the information in real time anywhere and anytime.

I would like to improve a little the interface design, make it a little more intuitive and colorful at the format level.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Any.do

Kommentare: Any.do is a good choice of time and schedule management softwares especially for those who are looking for a simple software. It never lets you miss on tadk and makes your time more and more productive.

Any.do helps you to keep a track of your tasks and schedule so you don't miss up on tasks or deadlines. Its intuitive interace makes task management easy. You can use it for a variety of purposes ranging from a simple calendar to a full fledged schedule manager. It also allows you to split a complex or lengthy project in to sub tasks to get it done easily. It is available in all major languages and across all computer and smartphone platforms.

Its basic free version does not support recurring alerts which is very annoying, also you can not access tags in it.

José Leonardo
José Leonardo
Gerente de Tributos ( BARINAS) in Venezuela
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple to manage your tasks

Kommentare: It is very useful for me because I feel that I can empty my mind and get rid of worries because I know that I will receive the notification of what I have pending and reminders of what I should finish without having to remember everything. So I am aware of the tasks that I delegate to my team and much more attentive in leading them positively and efficiently

Minimalist application, simple and easy to use, without complications, without being overloaded with so many functions, meets the objectives of making your time more productive, is multiplatafoma and with it you can manage your time efficiently and logically

To have access to the advanced and very useful functions, you must choose the premium version. The free version is quite limited compared to what you can achieve if you have the premium version

Samantha Louise
Student in Philippinen
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Any.do is the Best To-Do List and Calendar Combined!

Kommentare: Overall, Any.do is the best application I used to combine making to-do lists and scheduling tasks on a calendar. I definitely recommend this.

I really like the integration of Google Calendar to Any.do the most! It allows me to keep track of my appointments while scheduling my daily tasks easily.

I feel that what needs to be improved in this software is its real-time connection with Google Calendar. I would like to see that whatever changes I made there would automatically reflect in my Any.do.

Rikaz
Rikaz
Medical Officer in Health Informatics in Sri Lanka
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A hit and a miss in my personal task management journey!

Any.do is a very popular task management software which I used for many years. It was well known for it's bold design and large text. It was simple enough to add tasks and manage them by yourself or with your team.

Even with it's large icon/text design and despite using the Premium version for a while, I'm (unfortunately) unable say Any.do had the best user interface or the best ease of use especially when planning projects well into the future.

Say no to procrastination

Kommentare: My day starts with any.do for about 4 years now and it's awesome.

This is a great app (even just the free version) that helps you organize your everyday life and makes sure you don't forget anything. You can set recurring tasks, events, reminders, due dates. Notifications and alarms keeps you awake all the time.

The features are limited for free version. It would be great to have integration with other project management tools and I would love to see integration with Evernote too.

Haszilah
Haszilah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Checklist software that is easy to use

I really like uisng Any.do as my personal checklist software because the checklist structure is really the best, and the dashboard design is very simple and not clogged. It is please to the eyes especially when i using it quite regularly everyday.

Not many service or software that can be integrated or connected with Any.do, which is a shame as this software will be a great additional for the project management software that i currently are using.

Katarzyna
Senior Accountant in Polen
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Any.do - My favorite application for time organization

Kommentare: Any.do allows me to manage my time carefully and focus on my projects. Moreover, it's an excellent never-miss-a-thing solution. There is also a built-in grocery-list feature that divides the products into categories and helps me with shopping.

Any.do is an efficient agenda software, that could have a positive impact on your life. The tool helps you to manage your tasks and projects, which might be divided into appropriate categories. You can also add subtasks, notes, and attachments to specify your plans and simplify the process of checking progress. Also, it's easier to take action, if it's divided into several steps. Setting up the reminders, that makes you sure nothing essential will slip out of your mind, is effortless. Any.do offers some features that facilitate teamwork, as it enables you to assign tasks, share lists and even chat with others. The tool works well with other calendars and email boxes.

When you add new tasks, you can see icons that represent activities to make the process quicker. It would be perfect if the icons were shown at the dashboard, as I prefer the pictorial language regarding planning.

Binigya
Game Developer in Nepal
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Any.do - Great for simple needs

During my short time with this app, I loved it's UI the most. It was a delight, adding tasks and checking them off. I also love its seamless transition from desktop to the mobile. And the natural language to create tasks is its best feature. No other to-do app can topple that at the moment.

I didn't like that you had to buy the pro version to get a theme. Also, sometimes the Android version of the app just freezes, which is highly undesireable for me. Finally, I can't help but feel that the pro version is a tad bit more expensive that I'd like a to-do app to be.

Rochak
Rochak
Director in Singapur
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good task management solution

One of the gold standards in this business, makes one very productive and allows for easy task collaboration in team or at home apps are intuitive on all platforms sync is reliable good balance of features and simplicity

macOS app needs more work, with additional settings to run the app from menubar while the dock icon is hidden

Jessie
Jessie
Home Craft Worker in Malawi
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do it quick with Any.do

I Any.do for two main reasons. Firstly, it was designed to save time. When you are typing a reminder to call someone, the app automatically picks the contact, and brings that contact to your dialer, ready for you to place a call at the scheduled time. Secondly, it allows for flexibility. It has a calendar view where you can add multiple accounts and choose what must and must not appear on the calendar from that account.

What I do not love much about the app is that the Calendar menu does not have an annual view. I wish it was there.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Any.do review

Kommentare: overall experience was not that good but this product will do better if it can improve some minor things.

It has clean and simple to use User Interface.it has cross-platform support.it uses reminders and notifications for tasks.

free version has very limited features.price is too high ,has limited customization compare to other products and it raises privacy concerns b/c it collects users data.