Filtern nach:

Über SharePlus Enterprise

Infragistics SharePlus Enterprise transformiert die Arbeitsweise mobiler Teams durch sofortige Erkennung von Inhalten – mit oder ohne Konnektivität.

Erfahre mehr über SharePlus Enterprise

Travis S.
Travis S.
Operations in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Easy to navigate and use. Makes tracking costs quick and reliable. Everyone uses the application company wide.

No cons to bring up. The application works well and is easy to use. Everyone else at the company doesn't have an issue either.

Etoria H.
Account Executive in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SharePlus is an overall useful app.

Kommentare: The ability to access the SharePlus app from all of my devices while I'm traveling and away from the office.

I enjoy being able to access all our docs while I'm traveling out of the office. I love the way the app looks and how easy it is to navigate.

The SharePlus app was difficult to set up. The app helps me with the need to access docs while I'm out of the office but that's pretty much all I use it for so it doesn't justify the cost. It's also not clear how to contact customer service when I need help.

Lead Gas Plant Operator in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Fast easy to understand works well with what I need to do on a daily basis. Will be happy to use the software

Really nothing I'm quite happy with what the software gives out. I'm sure they'll be upgrades in the future

Joshua S.
Project Manager in USA

Excellent Product That Does Exactly What It Says It Will Do

- Ability to add multiple account types. - SharePoint integration - Platform is easy to use, to include adding accounts and accessing data. - iPad Pro interface is very visual and interactive.

- Would like the ability to bookmark a specific file, folder, or directory to the homescreen. as a button.