Über Remarkety

Remarkety ist eine führende eCommerce-Marketing-Plattform für die Segmentierung und Personalisierung basierend auf dem Einkaufsverhalten.

Erfahre mehr über Remarkety

We likewise prefer to see the purchaser profile for more authentic information, and to investigate standards of conduct to track down our accepted procedures.

Compared to other alternatives, continual improvements/features seem to be limited.

Bewertungen zu Remarkety

Remarkety hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Remarkety bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
eCommerce Manager & Web Developer in Australien

High end capabilities without the high end price

Kommentare: Huge improvement in ROI from email marketing since we switched to Remarkety

- ROI tracking is not only built in, but a focus of the reporting dashboard, a solid indicator that this platform was built for ecommerce first and foremost - ROI tracking is complimented by the Google Analytics tracking which allows you to compare various attribution models and view overlap with other marketing efforts - Automatic proactive feedback on campaign performance based on industry benchmarks, along with suggestions on how to improve - Plenty of ways to segment and target customers, for both automated emails and newsletters - see support articles for full list or options - Very impressed with how seamless the integration with Magetno 1 is, by connecting through the Magento API they are able to retroactively segment customers (eg. make a new category with selected products in it, then target based on past sales of products in that category - also useful for excluding select products from some campaigns) - Built in templates cover a wide use case, but also easy enough to make and modify templates that work in the drag and drop editor - my content guys have had no issues at all using the wysiwyg editor - I was able to make our responsive email template from another platform compatible with Remarkety in a few hours.

- Geographic targeting could be improved, currently can target based on State/City/Suburb /Country , but not by postcode/zip and not by using a map UI like other platforms

Sarah
CMO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes email easy for a novice like me!

Kommentare: Overall, a very good company to work with for email. Not sure if they have the capabilities an enterprise company would be looking for, but small businesses will be very happy with them.

So easy to use to set up automations! I had been paying way to much for ActiveCampaign, which was WAY more sophisticated than I was ready for. As such, I had minimal automations set up and felt like I had no help from them to do so. I switched and it was night and day. I am a very small business and this software fits great for us at this size. If I had a dedicated email team, this would still be a great software to use as they would spend less time designing email and more time optimizing it.

The design feature is not intuitive. It looks like it should be, but did not turn out so. For example, I wanted a bar of color with a subtle picture in it to separate two sections. I had to edit the photo over and over to get the right crop and color to work. I sell dog products, so being able to SEE the dog was important and very difficult to achieve. Even then, is often was a bit off from what I wanted but I had spent way too much time on it to keep perfecting it. I stopped using the bar as a design element and found another way to get dog pictures in.

Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good idea but needs work

Kommentare: Our experience started out great for the first several months but things have deteriorated because of so many glitches in their new system. At this point, it is very difficult to successfully make one new email and support has not been able to solve the big issues like the "save" button not working. Our account manager is always great but in the end, if things don't work and we waste many hours each day because of all of the bugs I can't say our overall experience is good.

Many options to setup automated/trigger emails which are a great way to stay in touch with customers and offer customized specials to certain customers for certain things they do on your site.

Until a few months ago everything ran very smooth and was simple to use. Recently Remarkety started "upgrading" their system and adding new features and options. That's when the problems started. We now take a week to set up one email that used to take one day. I literally sit and watch the person here creating our emails and he runs into problem after problem every single time. Almost every day the save button stops working at random. He will spend a few hours setting an email up and he clicks save several times during that process only to find at some point the save button stops working and there is no way for him to finish the email. At that point, he has to totally start over from the beginning and hope he can get the email finished before the save button stops working. It's extremely frustrating to spend a lot of time setting an email up and find you have to start over from scratch because it cant be saved. This is an ongoing problem that began after Remarkety did recent upgrades and now we encounter it daily. Additionally in our Remarkety control panel there are features that are missing one day and reappear the next day and the disappear the following day. For example they have an option to create a desktop and mobile email all at the same time. One day we were working on it and set up an email that was optimized for desktop and mobile view using that feature. Then a few days ago when we started building another email the mobile option was gone.

Digital Marketing and Design Associate in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and Perfect for small or large businesses that need fast results

Kommentare: 100% Customer Satisfaction!

The editor Automation In-app recommendations The way segmentations is configured Integrations between software Assigned representative to handhold the integrations and the setup Customer Service is second to none Sped up my ability to Email Market Feature Request do not fall on deaf ears! Nikita Dhillon is an amazing representative to work with.

Not being able to set brand colors and secondary subject line/pre-header text cannot be set, and nothing else. I sent in a feature request for this. I bet they quickly address this.

Jasmine
Ecommerce analyst in Spanien
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An excellent tool for email marketing, a 100% price-quality ratio

Kommentare: Excellent. It has become a key tool for automated marketing.

Offering many options to create campaigns, segmentation is very practical and useful. The templates are very flexible and allow us to create whatever we need. Automations are the best thing about Remarkety

I am very comfortable with the whole tool. There's nothing i don't like

Jacob

Simply Works & Very Powerful

Kommentare: 1. Onboarding was excellent. I purchased a business who already had Remarkety mostly setup. They however where not using it to the full advantage. Our rep walked us through a number of things to help boost conversions as well as made some very good suggestions on how best to move forward.

The automation e-mails alone more than pay for the software service and that is just the start. The list segmentation and tracking ability you have is very powerful.

I do wish you could see in an easier manner how many people you onboarded over a set specific time period. You can do this but it's not easy and requires manually adding figures up. I also would like to know how many people signed up via Mobile devices vs. Desktop and see performance based on that.

Scott
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software - A few improvements to perfection.

Kommentare: Excellent program with excellent support.

The data syncs well with bigcommerce and support is on top of it when there are discrepancies. Deliverability seems solid.

Mobile interface needs some help for merchants that are on the go, which is all of us. And/or conditions need more deeply integrated to the segmenting within a campaign. Can still do what we need to with customer list segmenting. Triggers and filters should be consistently available through all campaign types. All in all great with great potential.

Tal
CEO in Israel
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Email Marketing Software

Very professional support team, you feel like you are the only customer. Great deliverability. Only the features you need, not over complicated yet does not lack anything.

I would love for it to double as a CRM. They are so close, just need a few more features and they are a CRM.

Corey
Marketing Coordinator in USA

Great Email Platform

Kommentare: Remarkety has made our email newsletters and automations easy to use and easy to track. With a user friendly interface, creating a good quality marketing email and sending it out takes less time than ever before.

Easy to setup and use. User friendly interface.

Sometimes it seems certain conversions aren't being attributed to likely emails.

Benjamin Keren
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: Best marketing investment you can do as a an online company.

Ease of creating Newsletter campaigns as well as automated campaigns. The help I got onboarding was amazing.

The ease of importing product links with all info into the emails.

Vova
Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend implementing Remarkety !

Kommentare: Overall, our business has benefited from using Remarkety and we plan to continue using.

Easy to create campaigns, segmentation has been a big help, automation emails have increased customer conversion and retention

A wider range of email templates would be helpful to have options. The templates are great, but at times have required a lot of effort to customize.

Don
Revenue Rain Maker in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Marketing Requires Good Marketing Platforms

Kommentare: I LOVE Remarkety. I wish all my other marketing interfaces were as effective. I run a digital marketing company and my sole goal is to grow revenue streams for my clients. I actively use Remarkety as one of the tools in my kit to accomplish client goals.

Remarkety has many valuable features that both automate and improve email marketing. Additionally, the support and customer service are exceptional.

Like all marketing platforms, there is a learning curve, but the site and the support staff are there with easily accessible guidance in the form of both calls and instructional videos.

Rick
E-Commerce Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Support

Kommentare: This software will increase revenue. A must have in your digital marketing toolbelt.

It's a comprehensive email marketing, contact management and cart building tool.

The lead generation feature could be improved. Specifically, including the ability to survey and then use the results to segment leads at the point of capture.

Inbar
CMO in USA

Very good product

We have used the Remarkety platform for years and always been happy with it! The program is user-friendly and it's easy to get many campaigns up and running. The design templates they provide look professional and what's more, they DO catch customers' eyes. We've always had a better ROI with the Remarkety platform than other email marketing platforms we've tried, including direct. Their support is very helpful and quick to respond on any needs you have.

Peter
CEO in Portugal
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good and prompt support

Kommentare: We have been working with the team for many years and are happy with the software and the personal service.

We use Remarkety for almost all our (automated) interaction with e-commerce customers. It's easy to set up different campaigns and when we have special demands, the support is always very quick and on-point. Very helpful!

There could be more integrations for the API. We developed our own connector with the help of Remarkety support.

Mark
Web Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Increased Sales with Remarkety

We set up automation emails for new customers and abandon cart coupon delivery.

That when building out an email you can sometimes lose all of your work if you click to view something but haven't saved the work. An auto-save feature would be great.

Alexis
Co-founder in USA

Fantastic product - best email service I have tried (and I've tried a few!)

I have Remarkety connected to Shopify, and my favorite part about it is the level of segmentation I can achieve so I can target specific customers. Also their customer service is TOP NOTCH! Any time I need help with something, or have questions, they respond within a day and walk me through what I need to do, or do it for me! Also, I have made suggestions about possible integrations, and they have listened and implemented those suggestions! I find this software far exceeds Mailchimp and a few others I have tried. It's a must for my online store.

I would like to see even more design capabilities. I think the design features right now are good, but I think they can make them even better!

Arseniy
Ecommerce Coordinator in USA

Remarkety works well for me.

I like the flexibility this software provides. It makes it easy to create custom campaigns to target groups of customers.

Once a campaign is set to a certain template, you cannot change the template. Also, it gave me an error once I tried to submit this review because I did not enter enough characters. I like to keep things brief and direct.

james
owner in USA

solid, easy to use email marketing

I don't need a separate service to send out the emails. You guys combine the automations with newsletter functionality

the interface is a little slow/clunky at times. would like to see further integrations with platforms like facebook where we can collect emails on facebook and then automate an email from remarkety

Tom
Media Associate in UK

Great email marketing solution. Would recommend to anyone.

Easy to use, great features and great customer support. Many times I have approached them for help and they've got back to me straight away.

There's currently no "Manage my preferences" panel, where email subscribers can edit their preferences in regard to receiving emails.

FATEN
president in Kanada

Great platform and affordable

Kommentare: Fantastic platform. We love their support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answer always within an hour). They also assigned us an on-bording manager that helped us get used to the platform and went beyond, reviewing our emails any times we needed help. Very happy with our choice.

We were looking for an email marketing that is able to do automated email, user friendly, and integrate with our website so it can get relevant information. Many were out of our budget or did not have the feature we were looking for. Remarkety provided these features at a fraction of the cost of some other options.

Not much we don't like, although more email template choice can be useful

Jordan
Customer service lead in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and critically important

Kommentare: Excellent, in the current state of things selling out in minutes remarkety allows us to easily manage the email subscription and alerts for our loyal customers.

The ease of use and functionality of remarkety is key to easily managing our email lists and alerts for targeted high end product.

It can take a fair amount of clicks and new tabs depending on the action you are looking to take.

Tim
CEO in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use effective software

Kommentare: Great software and company. Highly recommend.

Simple to set up an email newsletter and daily email program.

Needs more easy to use email templates and designs.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Email Marketing at it's best with great pricing and ease of use.

Very easy to use. A/B Testing. Priced right. Intuitive. Quickly scales with increased business needs.

Needs a larger responsive design catalog.

Good ESP for ecommerce email marketing

Integrations for lesser used ecommerce platforms such as Yahoo Stores Full set of functionality Automations and segmenting options are pretty robust

Occasional stability/delay issues A/B testing is not as intuitive as it could be UI usability could be improved