Über Remarkety

Remarkety ist eine führende eCommerce-Marketing-Plattform für die Segmentierung und Personalisierung basierend auf dem Einkaufsverhalten.

Erfahre mehr über Remarkety

Compared to other alternatives, continual improvements/features seem to be limited.

Bewertungen zu Remarkety

Remarkety hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 130 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Remarkety bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
eCommerce Manager & Web Developer in Australien

High end capabilities without the high end price

Kommentare: Huge improvement in ROI from email marketing since we switched to Remarkety

- ROI tracking is not only built in, but a focus of the reporting dashboard, a solid indicator that this platform was built for ecommerce first and foremost - ROI tracking is complimented by the Google Analytics tracking which allows you to compare various attribution models and view overlap with other marketing efforts - Automatic proactive feedback on campaign performance based on industry benchmarks, along with suggestions on how to improve - Plenty of ways to segment and target customers, for both automated emails and newsletters - see support articles for full list or options - Very impressed with how seamless the integration with Magetno 1 is, by connecting through the Magento API they are able to retroactively segment customers (eg. make a new category with selected products in it, then target based on past sales of products in that category - also useful for excluding select products from some campaigns) - Built in templates cover a wide use case, but also easy enough to make and modify templates that work in the drag and drop editor - my content guys have had no issues at all using the wysiwyg editor - I was able to make our responsive email template from another platform compatible with Remarkety in a few hours.

- Geographic targeting could be improved, currently can target based on State/City/Suburb /Country , but not by postcode/zip and not by using a map UI like other platforms

Sarah
CMO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes email easy for a novice like me!

Kommentare: Overall, a very good company to work with for email. Not sure if they have the capabilities an enterprise company would be looking for, but small businesses will be very happy with them.

So easy to use to set up automations! I had been paying way to much for ActiveCampaign, which was WAY more sophisticated than I was ready for. As such, I had minimal automations set up and felt like I had no help from them to do so. I switched and it was night and day. I am a very small business and this software fits great for us at this size. If I had a dedicated email team, this would still be a great software to use as they would spend less time designing email and more time optimizing it.

The design feature is not intuitive. It looks like it should be, but did not turn out so. For example, I wanted a bar of color with a subtle picture in it to separate two sections. I had to edit the photo over and over to get the right crop and color to work. I sell dog products, so being able to SEE the dog was important and very difficult to achieve. Even then, is often was a bit off from what I wanted but I had spent way too much time on it to keep perfecting it. I stopped using the bar as a design element and found another way to get dog pictures in.

Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good idea but needs work

Kommentare: Our experience started out great for the first several months but things have deteriorated because of so many glitches in their new system. At this point, it is very difficult to successfully make one new email and support has not been able to solve the big issues like the "save" button not working. Our account manager is always great but in the end, if things don't work and we waste many hours each day because of all of the bugs I can't say our overall experience is good.

Many options to setup automated/trigger emails which are a great way to stay in touch with customers and offer customized specials to certain customers for certain things they do on your site.

Until a few months ago everything ran very smooth and was simple to use. Recently Remarkety started "upgrading" their system and adding new features and options. That's when the problems started. We now take a week to set up one email that used to take one day. I literally sit and watch the person here creating our emails and he runs into problem after problem every single time. Almost every day the save button stops working at random. He will spend a few hours setting an email up and he clicks save several times during that process only to find at some point the save button stops working and there is no way for him to finish the email. At that point, he has to totally start over from the beginning and hope he can get the email finished before the save button stops working. It's extremely frustrating to spend a lot of time setting an email up and find you have to start over from scratch because it cant be saved. This is an ongoing problem that began after Remarkety did recent upgrades and now we encounter it daily. Additionally in our Remarkety control panel there are features that are missing one day and reappear the next day and the disappear the following day. For example they have an option to create a desktop and mobile email all at the same time. One day we were working on it and set up an email that was optimized for desktop and mobile view using that feature. Then a few days ago when we started building another email the mobile option was gone.

Digital Marketing and Design Associate in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and Perfect for small or large businesses that need fast results

Kommentare: 100% Customer Satisfaction!

The editor Automation In-app recommendations The way segmentations is configured Integrations between software Assigned representative to handhold the integrations and the setup Customer Service is second to none Sped up my ability to Email Market Feature Request do not fall on deaf ears! Nikita Dhillon is an amazing representative to work with.

Not being able to set brand colors and secondary subject line/pre-header text cannot be set, and nothing else. I sent in a feature request for this. I bet they quickly address this.

Jasmine
Ecommerce analyst in Spanien
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An excellent tool for email marketing, a 100% price-quality ratio

Kommentare: Excellent. It has become a key tool for automated marketing.

Offering many options to create campaigns, segmentation is very practical and useful. The templates are very flexible and allow us to create whatever we need. Automations are the best thing about Remarkety

I am very comfortable with the whole tool. There's nothing i don't like

Jacob

Simply Works & Very Powerful

Kommentare: 1. Onboarding was excellent. I purchased a business who already had Remarkety mostly setup. They however where not using it to the full advantage. Our rep walked us through a number of things to help boost conversions as well as made some very good suggestions on how best to move forward.

The automation e-mails alone more than pay for the software service and that is just the start. The list segmentation and tracking ability you have is very powerful.

I do wish you could see in an easier manner how many people you onboarded over a set specific time period. You can do this but it's not easy and requires manually adding figures up. I also would like to know how many people signed up via Mobile devices vs. Desktop and see performance based on that.

Scott
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software - A few improvements to perfection.

Kommentare: Excellent program with excellent support.

The data syncs well with bigcommerce and support is on top of it when there are discrepancies. Deliverability seems solid.

Mobile interface needs some help for merchants that are on the go, which is all of us. And/or conditions need more deeply integrated to the segmenting within a campaign. Can still do what we need to with customer list segmenting. Triggers and filters should be consistently available through all campaign types. All in all great with great potential.

Tal
CEO in Israel
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Email Marketing Software

Very professional support team, you feel like you are the only customer. Great deliverability. Only the features you need, not over complicated yet does not lack anything.

I would love for it to double as a CRM. They are so close, just need a few more features and they are a CRM.

Corey
Marketing Coordinator in USA

Great Email Platform

Kommentare: Remarkety has made our email newsletters and automations easy to use and easy to track. With a user friendly interface, creating a good quality marketing email and sending it out takes less time than ever before.

Easy to setup and use. User friendly interface.

Sometimes it seems certain conversions aren't being attributed to likely emails.

Benjamin Keren
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: Best marketing investment you can do as a an online company.

Ease of creating Newsletter campaigns as well as automated campaigns. The help I got onboarding was amazing.

The ease of importing product links with all info into the emails.

Lauren
Marketing Manager in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

Kommentare: Every issue i've had has been quickly resolved, the team are great and really knowledgeable! The meetings are excellent every time they have been needed - for the most part left alone which is great to be able to access help as and when needed.

The email design building functionality is great, really easy to use and explain to new users - does everything I need it to at the moment!!

We now have multiple instances on our Remarkety account which was confusing to set up - probably due to my lack on tech experience! It would be great to be able to add mp4 files straight into emails instead of linking them from 3rd party sites or converting them to gifs.

Frank
Owner in Taiwan

Good software. Lots of segmentation options which is great. Generally easy to use.

The segmentations and automations are great. Can really drill down and narrow your audience. Automations really help in having a robust email marketing campaign without much work. The software is easy to use and everything is pretty intuitive.

Email templates could be better designed (see Mailchimp, Aweber, etc.). Image library could use improvement. For example the ability to organize into folders. The ability to search for an image and the ability to archive images would also be very helpful. Right now, adding images to an email is the longest part of the process.

alyssa
PRESIDENT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

been using remarkety for 7 years and I am not switching

Kommentare: great for newsletters and automated emails for retention.

User friendly for non-tech savvy people. I specialize in health and run a business, I dont have time to learn coding and complicated systems. Love the ease of remarkety.

I dont think my account saves newsletters older than 1 year. I would love to be able to access more history for comparison

Thandile
Freelance in Südafrika
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Robust! Intuitive! Helpful!

Kommentare: Expanded revenue from showcasing messages and less time spent doing as such on a natural stage. Great product overall!

Love the segmentations and automatics. Can truly debilitate down and restricted your gathering. Automatics really help in having a mind-boggling email showing effort missing a huge load of work. The thing isn't difficult to utilize and everything is genuinely trademark. The measurements utilized for detailing are incredibly useful and promptly accessible. We likewise prefer to see the purchaser profile for more authentic information, and to investigate standards of conduct to track down our accepted procedures. We likewise discover extraordinary accomplishment with the computerizations.

The functionality to attach a pdf to or another file to the email.

Evan
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Yahoo Small Business

Kommentare: Very positive

This software worked really well with Yahoo Small Business. It was the perfect fit for us with a usable GUI and easy to segment populations. Our email marketing improved with the help of this software

They are great for starting out (up to 250,000 user) then other solutions may make more sense

Jeffrey
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best email and marketing newsletter software that I have used. Great return on investment

Kommentare: Easy to operate and gets the job done. The price is reasonable and any one can use it.

The automations are excellent and I only spend less than 30 minutes a week to send out newsletters and campaigns. It stays on auto pilot as it delivers great returns. The pricing is very good compared to other software that are more complicated.

Improved customer support will be greatly appreciated although the software is mostly on auto pilot once you configure it at the onset.

Ilana
Marketing Manager in Israel
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient platform with great customer support

Kommentare: Overall experience is really great.

It's very easy to use platform. Very good and quickly customer support. It's very efficient for our business, we have great results. The integration was quick and easy.

I am missing sending messages in users time zones.

Kyle
Marketing Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great extension

Kommentare: They have excellent customer service. Any time I have a question or issue with the software, they respond quickly to help me get things figured out.

They have user-friendly tools for setting up email remarketing campaigns that have always made things simple for us.

Not any complaints, really. I've spotted a couple bugs on the site but nothing serious, and they all have eventually been fixed.

Tara
Digital Marketing Specialist in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Email Marketing tool

Kommentare: We have been satisfied with Remarkety. It helps us send many emails a month and any time we have had issues the support team has been very helpful and has fixed the issue very quickly.

The software is very user friendly and makes email set up quick and easy.

Duplicate contacts were an issue but the support team helped us out and that has been remedied! I think that some type of duplicate email address warning / trigger would be a good thing.

Mureed
manager R&D in UK
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic company to work for

There is always someone who responds much quicker, regardless of the time or day of the week, even for routine inquiries like details on my dashboard. They have a great team, and I am confident that everyone is looking out for the interests of my business.

When it comes to automation sequences, there isn't much detail supplied, only certain essential data.

FATEN
president in Kanada

Great platform and affordable

Kommentare: Fantastic platform. We love their support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answer always within an hour). They also assigned us an on-bording manager that helped us get used to the platform and went beyond, reviewing our emails any times we needed help. Very happy with our choice.

We were looking for an email marketing that is able to do automated email, user friendly, and integrate with our website so it can get relevant information. Many were out of our budget or did not have the feature we were looking for. Remarkety provided these features at a fraction of the cost of some other options.

Not much we don't like, although more email template choice can be useful

Christina
Designer in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better your business!

Kommentare: It has been an easy addition & with every thing going on in our industry that makes all the difference.

I am very impressed at all of the data I get from one program!

There is a lot to learn - And I don't always have time to put in.

Tim
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use effective software

Kommentare: Great software and company. Highly recommend.

Simple to set up an email newsletter and daily email program.

Needs more easy to use email templates and designs.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Email Marketing at it's best with great pricing and ease of use.

Very easy to use. A/B Testing. Priced right. Intuitive. Quickly scales with increased business needs.

Needs a larger responsive design catalog.

Nahshon
CTO in Israel
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stable and flexible platform for email marketing

Easy to set up new campaigns using GTM events

The template design is not amazing, missing some options