OpenShot Video Editor Erfahrungen

Über OpenShot Video Editor

Schneide und animiere deine Videoobjekte mit einer Open-Source-Videobearbeitungslösung für Linux, Mac und Windows.

Erfahre mehr über OpenShot Video Editor

It has a lot of built-in functions, pre-made titles and you can integrate with blender and Inkscape to create your own animated titles.

So far I don't have much problem during using of this software, But I think it is some difficulties I felt during the making of subtitles. It was a little bit of getting more time.

Bewertungen zu OpenShot Video Editor

OpenShot Video Editor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 170 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OpenShot Video Editor bereits verwendet?

Gabriella
Gabriella
Process Design Engineer and CEO in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great video editor that needs a 'splash'

Kommentare: I enjoy using OpenShot, but it would be great if they added a splash screen and a notification window?
It works well and competes favorably with similar programs, even with paid programs, given that it is free.
Its performance is good overall but I have found that the processor you use plays a role.

OpenShot is a great video editor, I have been using it for over two years now. Its option to separate sound from video in an imported and loaded clip is very good. I use this feature quite a bit and I have not experienced any errors or problems with it. I also like how after separating out the sound I can either remove it or edit it. Another feature that stands out is the razor tool, it makes removing unwanted sections easy. Bringing the remaining clips together is even easier, you just drag and drop, this is something I have found to be a bit messy with other programs. I like how it's not too heavy, I have successfully ran it on an entry-level processor. It would occasionally slow down to load, but the plus here was that it would not crash and I wouldn't lose my work. However, I would be amiss if I did not mention that the processor you use makes a difference!

The issue that I have or perhaps an ask to OpenShot is that they add a splash screen to show that the editor is starting as well as a notification window that asks you to confirm if you want to open more than one instance. When starting OpenShot it's often not clear whether it's opening or not. I tend to end up with several windows open. Then it becomes a mission to close the extra windows and then wait a bit before starting work to see if there will be more windows opening up. Adding a splash screen and a notification window would be quite helpful, it would save time & effort and eliminate any frustrations!

Nicholas
President in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OpenShot Video Editor Great Aid to Business For Creating YouTube Videos

Kommentare: We got OpenShot because we were so frustrated with the cost of Camtasia. We may add that program back to our software arsenal, but for now are very happy with OpenShot.
As a company, we created a YouTube video channel and we are creating content for that channel. OpenShot is very easy to use to create those videos. Our goal is 2 per day for the first 60 days. We would do more, but we run 4 or more tracks per video and the save process for export is time-consuming.

It shows the whole functioning video creation process on one screen and has very easy access for multiple tracks. For me, this is a must. I want to see all of my tracks or at least have easy access to preview them. OpenShot has a little preview screen so you can preview what you are making as you go, frame by frame if necessary. At first, I had my doubts about this software as a video editor because I had trouble figuring out how to do certain tasks. I quickly found YouTube video tutorials by the program creator that make it so easy. I'm still experimenting and look for video tutorials to learn to do things right when I want to try new things. My newest endeavor is exploring the many transitions offered. The program allows us to align frames on each track to make seamless videos. I'm sure we have not even hit the halfway point of learning other benefits we will eventually use.

Easy to set up video tracks, frames, etc, but this program takes a long time to Export videos so we can then upload them to YouTube. We actually have learned to open other windows to work with while it is exporting video. Otherwise, we cannot minimize during this process and it impedes us from other work.

Cristhian Josue
Cristhian Josue
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Openshot, the free video editor that everyone should try

Kommentare: Openshot is a fantastic tool, I like it very much, it fulfills very well the function of being a free and competitive video editor, it allows us to do almost everything related to post-production, to a greater or lesser extent, but we can do it. If you want to create simple videos, this is a good option

One point I really like about Openshot is that it's free... just kidding. This video editor allows us to create infinite layers, something that I personally like a lot because I usually used multiple layers, sometimes by the need of the project or simply to have a working order in my timeline. In my opinion, this video editor is a good tool for those who like me some time ago, only want to create simple montages with good quality, "Openshot" satisfies me, it's light and any PC can run it, even the editing in this video editor is done nicely, I like it.

Openshot looks very antiquated in some aspects, it has 3D animations but they look like they come out of PowerPoint or some version of windows 2000. This video editor can't compete in the graphical aspect with other free editors, let alone paid software or software focused on 3D designs. Simply Openshot isn't an option if you want to use or create animations in your video editor.

ERIC EMMANUEL
PROPRIETOR in Philippinen
Animation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CONTENTED OPENSHOT VIDEO EDITOR USER.

Open-source app. Available for Windows, Linux and OS X. Simple and easy to navigate interface, wide selection of effects, filters, transitions and emojis. Easy file handling (uploading of raw files). Compatible to many video file formats. Unlimited video length in editing. Hi resolution render.

None, everything you need as a newbie editor is here.

Fernando
CEO in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

excellent free video editor

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied with the software. I'm making my edits in a simple way and with an almost professional result.

This software offers all the basic features for professional video editing. While simple, most of the features are pretty powerful.

The operational layout functionality can still be improved and the action response can be a little faster still.

Qasem
Receptionist in Jordanien
Sportartikel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Program review openshot

Kommentare: Overall, the experience was successful, but it needs more modification and development

Produces high quality video/It's fast and the video doesn't get cut off while you're working

Slow if the video quality is high / Need to develop more

Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

OpenShot - Power and Professionalism

Kommentare: For a small business, and even personal use in the form of social media videos, promotional videos I think it's brilliant software. The fact that it's free it's amazing and it doesn't sacrifice quality in the form of having an extensive list of effects and transitions. I find it easy and fast to make videos that look professional, make me look professional online. If you ever get stuck with how to use a feature, there are lots of tutorials online, as well as the built-in tutorial. Really stunning editor that I'll recommend to anyone wanting to make their business's online video presence comes across professional and polished.

The first feature that has to be mentioned is that this is free software, and that it offers being able to work in 4K. I am impressed that the media library has so many options, that include built in effects, transitions, ability to use titles for vectors and fonts. It's collaboration with Blender means it has those sleek looking 3D effects and titles built in as well, a nice quick way to add something extra to your project to make it stand out. The interface is clean, simple and easy to get used to and adjust to for seamless editing, as well it being free to edit as many clips as you need to, no limits there. I like that it doesn't have a steep learning curve that most video editors do, but it still allows you to do professional editing as you would on a premium software, and advanced edits. I'm transitioning into teaching online, and I've used it to make my own promotional videos for various companies. It's always a pleasure to use as I can make changes fast, add an effect, sometimes play around with what would look good, and not have to dedicate hours to editing anything. When I'm done it looks polished and professional, as if I had used a high-end editor, which I appreciate as building a small business means you don't want to go spending extensively on software.

I think that if you need to edit a whole movie, it may give you issues with loading, with lag. I noticed that if I tried to import large files, a few hours of a holiday video, that there was an issue with it freezing. However, for most of my work I don't need to edit hours of footage, so I didn't really have an issue with this. I think for most people who are making social media videos, promotional material for their business like I do, even longer advertisment-type edits, OpenShot is perfect for our business or personal editing needs.

Sylvester
Sylvester
Founder & C.E.O in Kenia
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NO BUDGET VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE, It's powerful and gets the job done

Kommentare: OpenShot is both a SIMPLE and POWERFUL video editing software with the ability to produce great videos.
OpenShot can make dazzling recordings, movies, and activities with a simple to-utilize interface and a rich arrangement of highlights. It can be used on Linux, macOS, and Windows operating systems.

It has all the basics you need to edit and produce great videos. Most importantly, it's FREE, SIMPLE, easy to use, and makes editing faster.

Some elements and features need improvement.

Chandrakeerthan
Chandrakeerthan
student in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

best for video editing

Kommentare: For both novice and expert users, OpenShot Video Editor is a great video editing programme. Despite a few small flaws, the feature set it provides for free makes it a desirable option for those looking to edit films for their own or their employer's benefit.

Using photo, audio, and video data, OpenShot Video Editor is a potent video editor that enables you to produce high-quality compositions. With a tonne of useful functions, it is an entertaining and simple video editor. It is an excellent tool that everyone may use because it is open source.

Although the OpenShot video editor has all the functionality and a great user interface with all the necessary buttons, I would really want to see them offer some third-party plugins for 3D animations.

Shamin
CEO in USA
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

Nice editing application

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great, I am pleased using it, makes my work easy

Easy to use, variety of filter, easy to add multiple projects in a single frame

Customer support need to be more faster than current

Minette
teacher in Philippinen
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

video editing software for beginners

Kommentare: i think it a good video software for beginers and i think it is more compatible with windows 10

i think it is good for converting standard video sizes like 640x480 or 720x480 screensizes to HD 720p quality output but you need to do some adjustments in the settings of each video at the timeline

im having trouble rendering previews when it is used in windows 7

Nisar
YouTube Freelancer in Pakistan
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

OpenShot, The Best Free Yet Loaded Video Editor

Kommentare: Being a Youtube vlogger, I use OpenShot extensively for editing my videos and to apply voice overs. I love it for its ease of use and availability of all useful tools. Apart from vlogging, I also use it to experiment with advanced video effects which is quite fun. It used to work very slow but after I upgraded my computer system, it now works very well.

OpenShot is one of the best video editing software, and its ease of use allows new users to utilize it to its full potential. It is an open source software and is completely free to use yet. It is compatible with all major audio and video formats and can give output any where in the range from 360p to 4k video quality. It is supported by all computer operating systems. It supports drag and drop feature which makes it easy to combine video clips, images and audio together or to separate audio files from a video or adjust the audio settings along with scaling the video by merely dragging it. You can also resize and adjust the quality of a video in it. Along with that it features hundreds of effects that you can apply to your videos. Apart from adding 3D animations and overlays, it also supports chroma keying thus enabeling you to alter the background extensively. OpenShot developers also constantly release updates thus keeping it up to date. To sum up, this video editor serves the purpose of everyone, from youtube and facebook vloggers to professional video editors.

OpenShot sometimes encounter to freeze or auto quit while processing heavey files like 4k videos in Microsoft Windows. Also they need to make its interface more pleasant on eyes as it has not changed from quite a lot of time.

Moussa
Graphiste chez Guinea digital in Guinea
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

OpenShot Video Editor

Kommentare: OpenShot Video Editor is a better tool for creating good quality videos

For good quality YouTube videos, I tried OpenShot Video Editor and found it very great. It's easy to use and the videos are of good quality

My videos are of good quality and then the use is very easy and fast which I have no problem for the moment

Bintou
Chargée RH in Guinea
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OpenShot Video Editor

Kommentare: OpenShot Video Editor is a good quality video editing program

I'm a Youtuber and I use this softwareto edit my videos since the creation of the Youtube channel until now. It's very easy to use

It's a good software it's very easy to use no problem

Ben
journaliste in Burkina Faso
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

openshot is free

the software is free, easy to use and very in English. it allows a very easy and fast video editing

it does not include the latest features like many of its competitors

Eddie
Content Entrepreneur in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

This Video Editor Is GARBAGE!

Kommentare: It Is Complete GARBAGE AND SHOULD BE THROWN AWAY AS SUCH! GO TO ADOBE SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, THEY MAY BE PRICY BUT ITS WORTH IT! UNLIKE THIS TRASH VIDEO EDITOR!

Zero pros! It's complete trash! If you like waiting 20-30 minutes of it freezing in between 3 seconds of it not freezing every second then your an idiot

Freezes every 3 seconds for 20-30 minutes at a time without you pressing anything or doing anything. The video refuses to play back, you will end up waiting 2 hours for your original uncut raw footage to even play, if your lucky!

Antwort von OpenShot Studios

letztes Jahr

Hi Eddie, I am sorry that you had so many issues with OpenShot Video Editor. Our release version is more than a year old, and we've learned much since then. Our developers are constantly making improvements to the program, but they add them to our Daily Builds, not the release version. You can download our latest Daily Build from our website to review our latest feature enhancements, bug fixes, and performance improvements. The address is https://www.openshot.org/download/#daily. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Technical Support Help Desk through Email at support@openshot.org.

General Manager in Angola
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's Good For Light And Home Videos

Kommentare: Overall it was a rather pleasant experience. Especially since it allowed me to explore the world of editing and develop my skills on a low-end computer with relative ease. I'd recommend it to everyone I know who's wanting to start.

I like how simple the software. Plain drag, drop and adjust. It's super lightweight and it rarely stutters on low-end PCs unless your videos are in 60 fps or something. I really like the app because it was what allowed me to edit short videos on relatively low effort and what got me aiming higher and higher until I needed more developed software to achieve the results I was looking for. I recommend this for those who want to edit home videos or even if you just want to learn the basics of editing without having to necessarily dive too deep and learn all of the advanced techniques.

Even though the software is rather simple it should at least have a few options here and there for basic adjustments like exposure, lights and shadows. It's a small thing but the main reason why I had to move onto other software.

Adnan
Management Trainee Officer in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Best Video Editor for Video Editing

Kommentare: My overall experience with OpnShot Video Editor is really nice because I have edited a lot of videos using this software. I always edit my business videos with OpenShot Video Editor.

OpenShot is an incredibly professional video editing software for video editors. The tools are really powerful and simple to use. You can edit and compose videos from scratch to the advanced level.

There are a lot of features and functions that we can use in OpenShot Video Editor, But if the administration will add some extended 3d animation plugin, that would be greater. All other features are amazing.

Network Administrator II in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very video editor that doesn't cost an arm and a leg

Kommentare: I use to use Openshot to edit my drone footage, and I still do from time to time. I have never had any issues with it, and it has always done the job excellently.

Openshot is a free and open source software. It is maintained by a community of programmers that are very helpful in keeping it working and up to date. It has a wide range of transitions, and even has an add on for Firefox.

As with a lot of open source software Openshot can be buggy at times, and occasionally some of the features do not work as well as they do in paid software, but if you do run into any issues, there is a huge community of users to assist you with any issues.

Cheick
Marketing manager in Burkina Faso
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Openshot review

Openshot is very good video editing software. Free and suitable for beginners it will be very useful for you

No problem encountered in the use of this software I highly recommend

Emanuele
Mr in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A useful tool for linux

Kommentare: It's free and it provides basic useful functions to simple edit your videos, but don't push your requests too far...

This software is free and is available for linux. You can learn quickly how to use it, as it's very intuitive. There are basic functions that let you edit your videos, merge, cut, and many other available operations

Beware, use only with short videos! Every time I use this software with long videos (in my experience 5+ minutes) get ready for a frustrating experience with the timeline... it seems that the displayed time doesn't always correspond to the same frame...

George Rex
George Rex
Co-founder & CAO in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Free Video Editor that Delivers

Kommentare: Openshot is not bad after all. I was able to do a video with some great quality. Openshot can serve where others may be too expensive and/or not available.

Openshot is an open-source video editor, making it completely free to use for a simple video editing project. It's pretty easy to use as well, mostly drag and drop with some infusion of inbuilt effects and transitions.

Openshot cannot yet comfortably compete with the industry bigwigs because it still lacks cinematic sophistications like video stabilization and unlimited motion tracking. Sometimes it shuts down abruptly when you're working with bigger files.

Tyler
Youtuber in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Good free video editor

Kommentare: I can create videos in several different formats with very complex and intense audio added in. Openshot is perfect for a Youtuber on a budget.

While Openshot is a good video editor in general my favorite feature is its powerful audio editing. When I need to create a video with an intense soundtrack Openshot is my go to editor.

While Openshot is a good editor it has a tendency to lag and can even get so bad while lagging that it will freeze and crash. This has cause me to move to other video editors, but I still use Openshot for the audio editor.

Ismaël
Ismaël
Free-lance in Guinea
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software for editing videos

Kommentare: Very good video editing tool to recommend for all editors

Easy to use and simple above all effective (transitions, animations, interfaces, etc.)

Except that the video sometimes loses sound on my pc, everything is perfect

Meale
Meale
marketer in Togo
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

the video editating software

Kommentare: a strong software for videos

Openshot Video Editor is a very good software . it is generally used to edit videos

some editating tools are not really easy and must be explained to new users