Smooth and simplistic, suitable best reliable digital signage application around.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Rafiu A.
Owner/Entrepreneur

Vorteile: Simple manage digital uploads over multiple screens. The application offers various digital extension uploads for display across multiple digital screens. Capability to manage each individual display via a central hub; permitting users to control upload and display content from none local source. And offers excellent customer support with regards to technical concerns. Issues requiring attention are immediately addressed by chat or phone less 24 hours or reporting. Also, love the time/scheduling feature; allows the user to schedule signage display time/date/source of content, permitting the user to set automation into effect. Finally, enjoyed the built-in capability to design and edit images/videos for upload permitting user creativity.

Nachteile: Price per display I believe could (should) be lowered. Though as a first-time user, you're permitted access to the features, free of no charge for the first 7 days access. This can be a hassle for business owners lacking funds to budget this expense but would like to implement a digital touch to his/her business. Also, not too pleased that the displays relay heavily on internet access. For someone running a business from a mobile setting, this can be costly. The individual would have to invest in additional services such as a mobile hot-spot in order to take advantage of such a useful tool.

Performs well but lacks features

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
James P.
Technology Chairman
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using digital signage as a Bulletin Board for our members. The Ancient Order of Hibernians is an organization for Americans of Irish ancestry. Membership, notices, activities and our event calendar are all displayed on the system. Multiple users, easy of use and content availability were all important issues in picking a digital signage system.

Vorteile: Optisigns performs as advertised with a very user friendly interface. I was able to get my screen up and running in a matter of 10 minutes. There are some minor issues with some the apps you can add to your signs but nothing to prevent a decent digital sign system.

Nachteile: The biggest weakness is the lack of apps for your screens. In the end, we decided to use ScreenCloud because of the wealth of apps compared to Optisigns. Frankly, the services are almost identical in layout and use. The major exceptions are the greater number of apps with ScreenCloud and the availability of the preview function for apps in ScreenCloud. More apps allows for easier generation of new content for the user and keeps the signs current with less work. Both services need to expand the use of transitions between each piece of content and the appearance of white screens between some apps.

Best bang for your buck!

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Jessica W.
Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far, it's been pretty great overall! It does what we need it to do for now and it's the best bang for your buck.

Vorteile: I love that I can pre-schedule something to play on the TVs and that I can just drag and drop content onto individual TVs. We have multiple locations and multiple TVs per location, and it was pretty easy to label each TV on the back-end.

Nachteile: The back-end side where you get to upload content is a bit confusing (at least to me). I wasn't sure if I needed a schedule, a playlist, or an asset (or a combination of all 3!) and I had to change it on the TV settings as well as the actual playlist itself before it would work. It's also a bit clunky to have to download a separate app to get the optisigns app to start without having someone turn on the TV, use the fire stick to select the app. It would be great if it could auto-open the OptiSigns app when the TV turns on so we don't need to have multiple remotes out as we have multiple TVs in multiple stores.

Excellent display signage software!

Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Yessenia S.
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it is a great cheap digital signage software. I am really satisfied with it.

Vorteile: It is a really nice display signage program. We have been using it for a while in our business. We just downloaded the app on our amazon firestick and created the slideshow on the computer and it remotely transmits. Creating the slideshows are really easy, and it is simple to understand.

Nachteile: Not really a con, but sometimes connectivity issues can freeze the slide or log you out of the app.

Easy Digital Signage

Mike D.
IT Specialist
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience has been extremely satisfying. I no longer have to upload and modify the playlists of our digital signage. It literally took less than 15 minutes to train our 3 branch admins on creating and modifying the playlists. We just ordered 6 more firesticks and will be bringing them online as soon as they are delivered. If you aren't using Optisigns you should be.

Vorteile: I was using a free digital signage solution that was a support nightmare. Started looking for a better way and found Optisigns, and I am glad I did. The setup of the Firesticks and publishing my forms and documents could not be any easier. We are getting ready to add 6 more screens in our three locations. We had some issues with getting Instagram and Twitter feeds going. One email to support and issue was resolved very fast.

Nachteile: I can't think of any cons to this software.

I have downloaded the their APK on multiple screens for last couple of months

Bewertet am 29.4.2018
Namrata B.
Design Coordinator
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: helped us to be more interactive with our menu changes.

Vorteile: Ease to use. It took me 5 mins to launch my menu templates for my stores. Good offers compared to its peers. I have both Android and Amazon FireTV Sticks.

Nachteile: Lacking of social media features like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram which I want to connect to engage our followers and friends to recommend our menu to others.

School Kiosk

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Kim B.
HR Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Not so simple to understand at first but customer support was very helpful in a quick response format.

Vorteile: User friendly, basic functionality is free

Nachteile: Lack of compatibility with software products, like iMovie, Power Point, etc. So display abilities are limited.

von Voev an 30.1.2019

Hi Kim,
Thank you for your kind review & feedback.
We do support PowerPoint, a how to article here:

We also support iMovie, you just need to export the movie to .MP4 file here's how:

Worth it for the money

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Seth C.
Sales Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you're looking for a digital signage solution that's not as expensive as the rest, this is it. Very limited on features and very basic interface. But if that's what you're wanting, that's what this is! I have several screens up and am adding more. The few issues I have had have been immediately resolved by customer service which has been more than great! It hasn't crashed during display and has done it's job reliably.

Vorteile: Price for what you get. About 1/2 the cost of other platforms.

Nachteile: Very basic interface, not a lot of screen options.

Excellent Product/Service

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Victoria G.
NA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Excellent software. I have noticed a renewed interest in many of the projects that had been started but was losing its drive. People are drawn to the production I created with OptiSigns and are asking questions about the projects. It has been amazing. I love OptiSigns!

Vorteile: This software was extremely user-friendly. I had my advertisement up and running very quickly and easily.

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything that I did not like about this software. From start to finish, it was easy and very helpful.

Simple and affordable

Raina H.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Right now I am testing it and really like it.

Vorteile: First of all the price is great! I was also impressed with customer service. I called and no once answered, I received a call back within 10 minutes and he was able to help me with all my issues. It's a nice simple program.

Nachteile: Haven't found anything I really dislike yet. Could have a little more explanation on getting started.

A flexible front

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Michael E.
Small Business Owner
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I actually kind of like this program, but you need to com3e into it with the right expectations. This software is NOT like ScreenCloud or other programs. It is a simple front for what looks like Google Sign Builder that offers some expanded features that Google doesn’t include. This is not a condemnation of the system, but it is something to be aware of. They offer a generous trial period, and contact you during the trial to ensure you don’t need assistance. It’s flexibility is both a strength and weakness. This is not like other full-featured systems that provide templates, plug-ins, and software to sit directly on your screen. Instead, they provide a simple, powerful interface to upload and display your own custom assets. This is both a blessing and a curse, depending on your skill level and your comfort with creating assets.

Vorteile: The flexibility of file types, and the ease of scheduling.

Nachteile: Seems like a front for Google Sign Builder.

Great for in house marketing

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Tyler B.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am very happy with Optisigns. It has allowed me to create better relationships with my clients and allow me to get to the next level in my business.

Vorteile: Great value for the money. This software has allowed me to help several of my restaurant clients improve their in house marketing with promoting their events and specials effectively.

Nachteile: Just a few minor issues have been a bit of a pain. Sometimes the software will kick off on some of the Tvs or not load up and it has to be rebooted. Not sure if an Amazon Firestick issue or if it is part of the optisigns software.

Easy to install, easy to use, excellent quality

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Sonia E.
Tech Support
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am able to show the menu on the restaurant area.

Vorteile: It is pretty easy to use. I had no problems with the installation, it was simple. When uploading the images for the sign was fast and the quality of the image remained the same. I love that I can setup a sign schedule for the day.

Nachteile: The least thing I liked it was that some files I was not able to upload them because they were to heavy, and I had to modify the size of the files. I was not able to view some clips (video files in mp4 and other formats) I was only able to view jpg or png files.

Easy to Use Tool

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Maggie P.
Coordinator
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to setup and use. We can keep information current and add and remove things quickly. Other programs I looked at had a very in depth setup process that made it cumbersome to make changes. The drag and drop feature is awesome, as is the ability to load schedules so I can plan ahead and not have to be in it daily.

Nachteile: I wish there were more apps already pre-loaded. It would be nice to have more options with the speed controls, but it just takes some tweaking to get where we needed.

Great price and not bloated

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Brian E.
Director of Marketing and Communications

Kommentare: We are reviewing systems to replace our current one. OptiSigns looks to be a much lower cost alternative to our current solution.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and not bloated with tons of useless features.

Nachteile: A little too simplistic. It needs a bit more customization (not much, just a bit).

GOOD PRODUCT. JUST DIDN'T FEED OUR NEEDS

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
PARTS MANAGER
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good product. Just need more apps and to be more user friendly.

Vorteile: Great Price.
Quick sign up.
Free Trial

Nachteile: Not a lot of apps
A bit complicated for average user. (I have a degree in computer software management and i found it time consuming)

Great Value for the Money

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
David B.
Technology Manager
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I find OptiSigns to be a great value for what it costs to use. We were paying triple the money for a terrible experience before we found OptiSigns.

Vorteile: The software is relatively simple to use. I've used other digital signage products in the past and some of them just do not make any sense. OptiSigns is straight-forward and works the way it should.

Nachteile: I do wish that there were more options when it comes to transitioning between assets. Right now, all that is offered is a hard transition between elements. A simple dissolve would be nice.

von Voev an 4.2.2019

Hi David,

Thank you for your review!
Transition effects is on our road map and something we are actively working on.

For now, you can put your assets in a Google Slide as workaround. It's quite simple to do:

Thank you!

Easy to use and reliable

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Glynn C.
Worship Pastor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: OptiSigns was easy to setup, easy to use and has a great price point. The service is reliable and if you have problems, customer service is very responsive.

Vorteile: The price, ease of use, customer service

Nachteile: I wish you had the ability to create a playlist of music that would play while the assets rotate playing

OptiSigns Review

Dylan C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is the most affordable digital signage software to run on a fire stick and offer many options.

Nachteile: Functionality of apps and the scheduling.

Great Option for Easy and Quick Displays

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Adam C.
Systems Architect
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Used perfectly to display a rotating set of pages that display KPI to a warehouse floor

Vorteile: No fuss setup with usable trial out of the box to demonstrate to buying authority it was the right choice.

Nachteile: Some features were not 100% polished and caused errors when setting up the final environment, like the "context menu" in Amazon Fire app

Overall great experience with OptiSigns

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Retail Manager

Vorteile: OptiSigns does exactly what I need it to do, minus one feature that is very specific to my business.

Nachteile: The only con I've found in this software is the ability to manually navigate between signs. This is a feature that I would love, and have been told is going to be implemented. So I can't really consider it a con.

It is a good app and very easy to install

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Kenny N.
It manager

Vorteile: It is easy to start and launch the app. They also provide good customer support. I have tried to contacts couple of times throught emails

Nachteile: The app is currently lacking of social media links to engage customers. It was very hard for me to utilize social media platforms to engage friends and new customers.

Store Signage Made Easy

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Justin H.
Marketing Specialist
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software is VERY easy to setup and use, i have two screens set up and running with our promotional ads in less then an hour!

Nachteile: The "scheduled" option wasn't syncing with our timezone, so we just opted to keep the ads running at all times and turn the tv's off at the end of the day.

a solid product

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Doug G.
sales
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the ability to change content quickly

Nachteile: I wish it were more affordable large scale.

Optisign

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Maria C.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: i have looking online for a long time and this is by far the best price and software for this

Vorteile: the software is very easy to use and pretty self explanatory, very easy to unload and save

Nachteile: if they had frames that we could work with would be great like i would like to do my nmenu but no frames to start with