Filtern nach:

Über OptiSigns

Nur €8.30 pro Monat: Erstelle und finde Inhalte auf unsere einfach-zu-bedienen Plattform und sende sie zu deinen Bildschirmen in einigen Minuten.

Erfahre mehr über OptiSigns

Dennis G.
Fotograf in Deutschland
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Top Lösung

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Wir nutzten es um Angebote und Videos im Schaufenster zu zeigen. War einfach zurichten und funktioniert mit Amazon Fire Stick einwandfrei.

Einfach zu bedienen, Grafisch schön darstellt, Preis-Leistung super.

Schöne wäre eine AppleTV App, ansonsten alles Top

Joachim K.
Zahnarzt in Österreich
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfekt!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Super Vorlagen, tolle Apps, einfach zu bedienen!

Mehr lokale Apps (Nachrichten usw.) wären hilfreich!

Bart B.
Bart B.
CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great value, especially for the price.

Kommentare: We started using Optisigns as a test un on a new digital display in our dining room. We liked both the price and the ease of use, as well as the quality of the display images so much that we have switched our digital menu displays (3) from our old digital display service to Optisigns.

Optisigns is easy to setup and implement. Sharing media and content is made very easy with the management dashboard. The quality of the display image is great and everything works smoothly and seamlessly.

The only, and I mean ONLY thing that I find is laking with Optisigns is digital menu application that makes it easy to update prices for menu items. Unfortunately as it is the menu has to be designed in an external application (like Photoshop) and converted to an image file and then uploaded as media. So, to change a price on one (or many) items requires a lot of work, but could be made much easier by using a menu app like one's available in other digital menu systems.

Mark M.
Teacher in Irland
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money, very easy to use

Kommentare: Our staff now have access to the most up to date information at a glance.

I really liked how simple optisigns was to set up. The templates that were provided were easily customisable and the integration of google calendar was the main reason I started to use optisigns.

I would like to see more consistency around syncing. Deleting an event on my google calendar does not sync to the optisign app. It will delete once a new event is created on the calendar.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ScreenCloud und Yodeck

Warum OptiSigns gewählt wurde: Optisigns is much easier to use and integrated better with the systems we already use.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Play Digital Signage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: Optisigns is a better fit for our organisation and was within our budget.

Jonathan G.
Administrative in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy to use

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I tried a few plataforms before until i dicover this one and I stay. I had other more expensives in the market but i'll keep using this one.

Comparing with other plataforms the price is more than acceptable. The desing and apps let our team to add more than just simple jpg images. The clients that we offer this are happy specially with the facebook or instagram login.

The new perhaps do not update them so fast. If I have a playlist every 10 min I will read again the same new for one hour.

Benoit M.
Designer in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Still geeking, with a better UI.

Kommentare: It's all about giving to the customer of retail in the right context at the right time. I can now say if there's a one day special without printing stuff ... or get people throught the door easily.

I don't have to setup too much stuff now. It's all about pushing content and make it happen. That's is just perfect. There's some integration that I'm sure I'll use.

We can sense how it's based on technicality. For example, it's nearly impossible for most of my marketing staff to understand the pourcentage to create zones. The naming (assets), the flow ... is fundamentaly a UI on top of code. So that mean, I can't transfert this task to someone else without a training. And this, mean that the digital sign will not be updated as frequently.

Derek G.
IT Specialist in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Cost Effective - A Disruptor

Kommentare: We found OptiSigns after we found initial software we planned to roll out was missing a critical feature. We had already evaluated a few other signage solutions but stumbled on Opti and decided to try it. I was left impressed with the simplicity, features, and competitive pricing compared to the other solutions we tested. Also it works with Fire TV's and android TVs so you are not forced to purchase additional equipment if you have a compatible TV already.

Really enjoy this digital signage solution so far. Competitively priced compared to peers and does not lack in features. Was super simple to set up and start creating screens and playlists. We plan to roll this out among our locations after finishing the testing period.

If there's too many elements on one screen, the screen can lag a bit. I'm sure this also depends on device being used. This was not a big concern as it took a lot of elements on a single slide before it became sluggish.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mango Signs, ScreenCloud, TelemetryTV und Yodeck

Warum OptiSigns gewählt wurde: Important feature was found to be missing (was slated to be implemented but had not been yet).

Zuvor genutzte Software: Yodeck

Purchasing/Operations in USA
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Displays Beautifully/ Upgrades Needed

Kommentare: I enjoyed the free trial and will be looking for updates on the options features in the mo ths to come!

The way this software connects easily to display devices is one of my favorite features. I also feel the display layouts are aesthtically pleasing and clearly define the actions I need.

I am hopeful in time the software will simplify the information entry options. I feel I have sampled other platforms with more streamlined and user friendly ways to design.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ScreenCloud und Google Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: I haven't as I am sampling several options to choose the best option for our needs.

Jacky T.
Software Developer in Kanada
Biotechnologie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use signage platform

Kommentare: OptiSign has allowed us to easily visualize our data on our products and quickly iterate on designs. Customer service has been relatively quick to respond.

I liked how easy the software was to use which allowed me to quickly make the split screen setup we needed.

There was an API outage once during our free trial which caused our display to break. We were assured by customer service that this is not a usual occurrence.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NoviSign, TelemetryTV und Play Digital Signage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: OptiSign had all the features we needed at a better price.

Ashley Y.
Designated Managing Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great value!!

Kommentare: I'm so glad we found OptiSigns! We were using another program to turn our office TVs into digital signs but experienced a lot of issues. This has been working great and we can easily update the images in a flash. Thank you for making this so simple!

Easy to configure and get up and running. We use a Firestick to run the program on our TVs.

Not applicable. I don't have anything bad to say so far.

Jeff H.
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for my venue

Kommentare: Easy

The multi-screen, ease-of-use, fair pricing, and integration with FireSticks made it an easy choice

The tutorials and set-up instructions were a little too short and simplistic and assumed you knew more about computers, downloading apps, etc. than what the average business owner knows. I did finally figure it out but it took a while.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ScreenCloud und Yodeck

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: Pricing, ease-of-use, and total features beat the competition

Levi H.
Member in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Great, simple-to-use software with plenty of integrations and content!

Kommentare: I have very much enjoyed utilizing this software so far.

This software is super easy to use and has loads of content and integrations. It also has easy to use templates to make it simple to create new content.

Some of the editing features on certain integrations, such as the outlook calendar, were a bit tricky to get exactly what I was looking for in terms of how it is displayed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NoviSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: Pricing was much more in line with what we were looking for.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Levi. Glad to hear that the OptiSigns is easy to use for you. I will pass your feedback on to our Engineer Team. If you ever need support, just send an email to support@optisigns.com Paul L

Caspar V.
IT Admin in Niederlande
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great hospitality upgrade in our restaurant!

Kommentare: Our goal was to do an upgrade from our regular TV and USB stick setup, which was a pain to manage and therefore very static. We have started a 30-day trial, which is great because of a lack of pressure. Spare time is very limited in the restaurant business. So this gave us plenty of time to evaluate and test out its features. Not requiring a credit card is also nice. Furthermore, the restaurant business is always clamoured for budget. Especially in these Covid-times. Giving us the opportunity to go forward with cheap hardware and software investments (most of the parts were already in place) and delivering a works-just-fine experience is a pleasant surprise. Going forward gave us (all of the personnel) great ideas to pursue with our new found digital signage solution.

Most prominent features for us are the smooth integrations with the Socials. Instagram and Facebook (business) feeds were a breeze to setup. As well as our Google and FB reviews. This is just great to see for our customers (feedback) as well as our personnel (pride of work). Note: Some other offerings failed totally at or did not support this at all. Any media type (pictures and video) we have thrown at it so far works just right out of the box. Whether in landscape or portrait mode. And being able to fling together a picture with captions, icons and stickers at a moment’s notice is great! The flow from recording on your phone to showing on screen takes 15 minutes. It just works stable and like a charm on our 'low-end' hardware, like our Mi TV Sticks (Android TV). Haven't seen any crashes yet. And rest assured that the app will recover and update itself in case of any issues. Very good set-and-forget setup.

Having just trialed OptiSigns for a couple of weeks now we have not come across any issues of mention yet. Surely it may lack some super detailed or niche feature sets, customization options or device management others may offer, but the pricing per screen completely makes up for that. The management system may be a bit overwhelming for our employees to self-manage. So management of assets may remain with me, the IT admin, such is life. Although this may be overcome with giving them e.g. access to a Google Slides presentation and incorporate that. And of course, the social and other feeds update themselves automatically. If OptiSigns ever would offer an easy fool-proof phone/tablet-to-screen (iOS and Android) content-creation phone app to manage assets this would be a killer solution!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Look, ScreenCloud und TelemetryTV

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: The price-performance comparison is favorable for OptiSigns. It did everything we required and more at a reasonable price per screen. It just works great on low-end hardware. Which is fantastic if your organisation is working on a tight budget. Going from static images to using social feeds and videos is already a huge step forward for us. Having other options available to us in the future (better hardware and further apps to explore) only adds to our excitement to build on this.

John L.
Executive Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Solution

Kommentare: We have implented OptiSigns to power about 30 digital displays in our multi-disciplinary performing arts venue which is visited by approximately 150,000 guests annually. These displays are used for wayfinding, concessions/bar menus, box office signage, marketing assets, and even projection. Our team of staff has been thrilled with OptiSigns and its ease of use vs. our previous system. In particular, the Notice Board app is incredibly useful for quick and professional deployment of content including messages like "OPAC welcomes Mr. John Doe" for day time meetings with donors. Our previous software for digital signage had only the most basic of notice board functionality.

OptiSigns is HALF the cost of our previous software per screen/per month. As a non-profit, we work hard to use cost-effective solutions. The feature set of OptiSigns is far greater than our previous system and after reviewing our options, it appears much more powerful than other solutions. The deployment using Amazon Fire Sticks is absurdly easy. The affordability and availability of Fire Sticks also makes it super quick and easy to add additional screens. OptiSigns does not charge for additional users. This is super helpful for a non-profit as we can empower our part-time staff to update our digital signage as needed. Other software options can charge up to $15 per user per month in addition to the per screen charge! The folder management tool is awesome! It is very easy for each one of our departments to organize assets and keep things clean.

This is really more of a wishlist rather than cons Presets - We would love the ability to have mass presets that could be deployed quickly. For example, a preset would deploy different "Post-show" content to all screens for display as audiences leave. Likewise, "intermission" specific content could be deployed to different screens. Chromebox - I would like to see better integration for Chromebox devices in kiosk mode.

Chris W.
Technical Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service

Kommentare: After researching and comparing several services, we reached out to our top three based on price and functionality. OptiSigns was the most reasonably priced and had the most pleasant and knowledgeable customer service representatives. During our trial, we tested several pieces of equipment. They were always responsive and positive with all the different configurations we tried. With the other companies we researched, we were immediately bombarded with sales pitches. As a non-profit, we are on a tight budget. The Optisigns app with the three zones feature does everything we needed it to do and more. Our displays look amazing. It's so nice to have something other than just a slide-show. We're able to incorporate slide-shows, critical information, and a weather-scroll. We love it!

The software can be used via FireStick App, Web-based, or computer app-based. The price for our application was also a great reason. The top-shelf customer service was what made us stick with them through our trial and ultimately pay for the service. Also, during the trial, we were able to take advantage of the full software features.

The software is great but there is a slight learning curve to know the lingo and assigning what needs to go where. After that, it's smooth sailing.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Chris, Thanks so much for your review. Great to hear that you're enjoying it. We appreciate the feedback on the Customer Service. If you ever need any support, just send an email to support@optisigns.com Paul L

Julie H.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Look no further

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love the product thus far

I have TouchBistro and their digital menu did not work at all. I have searched and searched tried multiple trials and this was by far user user friendly and easy to use even if you are not tech savvy. I can add my continuous updates to the menu as we have to keep adjusting due to food costs and the shortages. It loads in seconds beautifully. I even mark out what items we sell out of. Don’t waste your time looking around!

The symbols are a little lacking and could not change the color on the ones I wanted to use from the template. Also I could not find the font though it was used in the template. I hope as I learn how to upload and edit I think it won’t matter. I also wish I could set the font size with a number not a slider bar it’s to hard to get it exact but I managed to make it close.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Kitcast

Warum OptiSigns gewählt wurde: The digital menu only allows five categories and limited items in those categories. They told me their system was more for a food truck. So then why do you sell me a $20 a month product that doesn’t work for a restaurant when your system is for restaurants.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TouchBistro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: Price and ease of use

Michael L.
HOA Board Member in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Las Gaviotas, Puerto Penasco Mexico - Using OptiSigns

Kommentare: Here at Las Gaviotas we are able to touch many business uses. Displaying Rules, check in procedures, Instructions for each shift of guards that come on duty. I am literally checking each Application and finding how I can make use of it in our organization. i will come back and write a more detailed review in a couple months as we have started out with 4 Screens and I see this growing Wildly. We are a 46 Unit Condominium complex right on the Sea of Cortez. We have all of our Condo connected with Fiber Internet. I can imagine Every condo with a Smart Screen that is used to display important information. Now, as I build that out I will be pestering OptiSigns for a Condo Owner Subscription price :) as when you can communicate with your Owners and Guests, you can enhance their Experience and Safety.

1st we are a non profit and we are using OptiSigns and the many Applications for displays around our facility. We have Guard Shacks where OptiSigns allows us to display many things on a single Monitor. We have or main office where renters check in and Owners go to check on Services. We are able to display many different Applications/Web pages in one place, in a Playlist and Scheduled. We are new and each Application in the inventory has a number of capabilities. Lots of learning going on and I must complement OptiSigns Support for answering every question. They even remote fixed one application that I was struggling with. Once they made the settings changes, I saw exactly what I was not understanding. They have help for each application and even in the short time we have deployed OptiSigns, I have seen new Application be rolled out.

I have not found any Cons when it come to OptiSigns, My only difficulty has been to stay focused and plan what i want to do as it is soooo tempting just to connect and get on with things.

Roger B.
Director of IT in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pleasantly surprised! Features and capabilities for novices, experts and everyone in-between!

Kommentare: So far, great! Scheduling has become my "go to" for digital signage.

Scheduling was not even on my radar until I tried OptiSigns. I created a couple of schedules "just playing around" and it opened my eyes to a whole new approach to delivering content. With this tool set, I can set the week in advance and tweak the schedules as changes arise. Very nice!

I am still looking for ways to provide a seamless update of the data being displayed for my non-techie users. I have some playlists that need to change multiple times throughout the day, based on situations and circumstances that are outside of our control. I need to make this as simple and easy as possible as I cannot afford for my users to have to spend a ton of time making changes to content. They are not graphic designers and shouldn't have to be.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Xibo, Mango Signs, ScreenHub, Rise Vision, Screenly und info-beamer

Warum OptiSigns gewählt wurde: That solution required a PC to be connected to be the "sign presenter". The studio to create the displays has a steep learning curve.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: Pricing model more agreeable. Product seems friendlier to setup and use. Did not need to purchase additional computers/hardware for all of my monitors. App is able to make the boot process of the signs very simple and seamless.

Jeff G.
Optometrist - owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Value

Kommentare: We have two screens in our office and want to have a good mix of organic content (that we create) and other content we pull from our social sites, weather feeds and news channels.

The whole platform is priced really well for a small business. It was easy to set up the hardware player, I used the Amazon Fire stick they have very good instructions on the OptSigns website as to how to configure it properly. Uploading assets and creating the playlist was also super easy.

Nothing that I can think of - the whole UX has been great to date.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ScreenCloud

Warum OptiSigns gewählt wurde: Screenly was getting more and more expensive and you could not download your assets once they were uploaded to their cloud servers - which was a huge downside because we had over 200 assets that we had created over the years and I could not retrieve them.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Screenly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: Better pricing structure.

Dimitri F.
Digital Media Manager in USA

Extremely easy to use.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far the overall experience has been great. I will have more on this as I start to add in more screens and different content.

The software is very easy to use when setting up playlist. Linking up to screens only takes seconds. I have been testing most of the features on a local chiropractors office screen through his firestick. Only took minutes to set up and push content live onto his screen from my phone. I do most of my content creation on the desktop with Adobe software. Once I upload the custom content from my desktop to the Optisigns cloud. I am able to simply control everything else on my phone when needed. This is nice for when I am remote from the office.

The mobile version of the website is sometimes tricky. Works better in vertical mode. When in widescreen mode most of the dashboard is cut off and innaccable even with scrolling. Maybe an app designed specifically for mobile would improve the ease of use via mobile.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mango

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: I am experimenting with a few other alternative products. Have not picked a favorite yet although Optisigns has been the most used on currently.

Logan B.
IT & ERP System Technician in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple

Kommentare: The interface is simple, clean, and effective. Playlists and schedules are easy to manage. This is a top-notch product for anyone with digital signage needs.

OptiSigns has the most simple yet effective interface out of any other digital signage option I've looked at. Everything is easy to manage.

The limitations of using a Roku TV were disappointing, although I'm not sure if it's possible to fix. The ability to expand the assets section in Playlists would be helpful, or have a browser.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Yodeck

Warum OptiSigns gewählt wurde: This was much easier to use, and I was able to use it with a Roku TV. Although the Roku TV doesn't support web apps, this was a great way to test the product.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Yodeck

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: It worked with the Roku TV and was much easier to use. We will need to purchase an Amazon Fire TV Stick to really start utilizing this, however, it is still cheaper and easier to maintain than the Raspberry Pis that most platforms require.

Jessica S.
Development Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BEST VALUE, QUALITY & SUPPORT

Kommentare: OUTSTANDING. Great support, wonderful opportunities to capture more individuals' attention.

I have no idea why anyone would use any other digital signage company. Seriously. I got hands on support all the way through before I even PURCHASED. They addressed every question within the same day. The application to create content is FREE-- I don't have to pay for the templates or any features. There's no hardware necessary unlike most other companies out there. If I could rate it ten stars I would. I love love love OptiSigns and I am so glad we chose them over the other companies we were looking at!

There is nothing bad I could say about this product, everything has gone so smoothly, from set up to content development.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BroadSign, truDigital Signage und Spectrio

Warum OptiSigns gewählt wurde: This was so clunky and hardware was expensive to purchase, you had to pay for the software and content development and every so often you have to update the hardware but unplugging it and getting it to a computer-- our tvs are hung about 10ft high, so there's no way I wanted to deal with that!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: price. features. support. software/content creation capabilities. ease of use. you name it. I have no idea why anything else still exists.

Jeffrey S.
Managing Member in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive and feature packed Digital Signage, Hooray!

5 letztes Jahr

We've been using this software at our restaurants for the past few years, and compared to other hardware/software solutions, Optisigns has really created a well thought out system to address all of our needs - and we have specific criteria that not many other companies met. For those times we needed help with the set up or maintenance, customer service was always accessible and found solutions to our many questions. Compatibility with other software and SAAS vendors had made a huge impact for us.

We are very happy with Optisigns and can't think of anything negative at this point.

Camryn B.
Accounting Manager in USA
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome, especially for displaying Outlook Calendar

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The experience has been great so far!

We were specifically looking for a solution to display the Outlook calendar for our conference rooms, and OptiSigns was by far the most user-friendly and most capable of the functionality and look we desired.

I'm only on my first week of use, so any troubles I've had have all been training related.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ScreenCloud und Mango Signs

Warum OptiSigns gewählt wurde: For the Outlook Calendar

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mango Signs

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptiSigns: The ability to create a custom screen with the Outlook calendar, as well as our graphics.

Mark P.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

My Opinion

Kommentare: Customer support is seriously lacking for a paid service. I was promised a discount with my ongoing commitment with instructions on how to apply for it via email. I followed everything they asked and got NO response and was billed full price. I asked why the discount was not applied and got no response so I canceled the service and then I got a response why I was canceling and what they could do better going forward. I simply replied "honor your agreements" I didn't receive any apologize or any attempt to fix the situation or retain me as a customer. They quite clearly left an impression of "we don't care" whit me. I have since found a better service with another provider.

Easy for users that are new to digital signage. Has all the basic elements you might need but lacks for advanced features. If you require prompt customer support for your project, you will not find it here.

no online support. very basic, small set of modules that are not customizable. No cancellation option, had to go through web form and email that took several days.

Antwort von OptiSigns Inc.

Hi Mark, Thank you for the feedback. Any customer can cancel service anytime by reducing subscription to Zero. As for discount, we looked at the communication records for your account in our system, we did responded and applied give you refund for the discount within 24h of your request. If you have further concerns please feel free to reach out to us again.